Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Re: Day 11 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

Is anyone else actually here or would I be wasting my breath trying to defend myself?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

I'm here.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm doing Smashfest stuff but I'm here.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Mac, do you have anything to share on why bea might know what your role is?

The bea you called scum a day ago, y'know?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tfw you realize how slow you are as a person if you're watching Steve Jobs and talking with Mac in the thread at the same time. Guess things are connected, after all.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Mac, do you have anything to share on why bea might know what your role is?

LC might have told her. He did know. Otherwise no idea.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, I'm on the edge of my seat, so might as well just stand up and go brush my teeth...

MM, you're not going to change your vote, LC-style, last minute, right?

Also, does one think this lynch will be straightforward or as shenanigany as the previous two?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Night 10 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:If it weren't me in the situation, I would say that it's just as likely that those that voted for Motel Room and/or Wilgy on days that their lynches didn't occur when they should have, whose votes appeared haphazard, are more likely to be scum than the person who unwittingly was hard defending a revealed scum in the thread. The fact that Motel Room voted for Wilgy himself lends credence to the fact that their team had history of voting for one another. It is possible they were doing it continuously throughout the game. But as a defense it's too wifom so I will leave that unsaid. Oh wait I accidentally hit submit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:LOL, okay then. Let the other civvies, whoever they are, make their decision. Mac, your game throughout the game has been crazy. You've made some very poor judgements, and I'm not talking about lynching civvies or whatever. I'm talking about the way you played which can't be civvie oriented. I seriously have no idea why you did it. I don't know why you're going the crazy way now either. Maybe it's because you realize you've slipped with all your lies and "knowledge", but if anyone is going to buy me being bad, I really won't know what else to say.

I think the evidence speaks for itself.
You should really stop criticizing the way other people play the game FZ it's not very nice.
I'm sorry and apologize. I just really hate it when baddies let the civvies fight among themselves and don't bother to post. I get that RL can sometimes affect the way you play. People are allowed to be busy, but a. I'd expect them to not appear only when they're about to be lynched, because that to me proves they are lurking and not really busy, and b. I expect them to tell us that RL is preventing them from playing. Motel room never even said anything about why he isn't posting anything. He just lurked. I don't think that's a championship style. I at least stand behind my words. The only real baddie game I've played here is Pikmin and I gave it everything I have. I'm sorry I expect others what I expect of myself.
What are you even talking about? I am referring to the fact that you said I have made "very poor judgements" when I suspected DharmaHelper (almost exclusively), Draconus, Lorab and Zebra. The fact that I have been wrong about a couple of things isn't a reason to say such things about my game here. I've put in a very good civvie game with lots of effort. I just happened to be wrong about two players. Sorry I don't have the benefit of knowing who everyone is I can only go by what I do know as best as I can.
I meant the parts where you brought the lynch to a tie just for the sake of amusement, or what you're doing now, which is saying you know I'm good one minute, and then saying you're sure I'm bad the next. I specifically said I wasn't talking about the mistakes because we've all made some.

linki: See? This is what I mean. I ask you a serious question, and you insist on being sarcastic. If you wanted the civvies to win, you would really try to help at this stage. Unless you had a win condition that you can't fulfil or something. If you're not bad, it would still be nice of you to not try to sabotage things for us.
FZ I was not being sarcastic. I was seriously suggesting that you literally meditate on the exact question you asked me because perhaps you will find the answer.

You asked me a question that I cannot answer.

Lynching me tomorrow would most certainly cost the civilians the game. Ergo I am going to continue to defend myself from things that I really cannot to any great effect.

I defended Wilgy because I thought LC was right about him, he wasn't.

I defended Motel Room because I thought I was right about him, I wasn't.

I can see arguments for and against every player left. All the scenarios I thought were possible have been proven wrong. Therefore every possible scenario is on the table.

If you think I would hard defend scum teammates the way I defended Motel Room and Wilgy, you are saying that MacDougall is simple. Do I seem simple?

My greatest misfortune is that I appear to have exclusively found the scum from one time while the other pulled the wool over my eyes entirely, possibly intentionally.
FZ made out like she wanted to hear me out but she didn't even think twice when I asked her to consider the answer to the question here. She just kept peddling the misinformation that I was being "crazy" or whatever. Says I am being sarcastic when I am not.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Mac, do you have anything to share on why bea might know what your role is?

LC might have told her. He did know. Otherwise no idea.
Does it sound like Boolean Boy?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Okay so I lied about knowing for sure that Motel Room was good but when I die you will see why.
Consider how else I would have come to the conclusion that Motel Room was good, knowing what we know happened with Motel Room. Enough for me to put my dick on the line but still possibly be wrong?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Ok, I'm on the edge of my seat, so might as well just stand up and go brush my teeth...

MM, you're not going to change your vote, LC-style, last minute, right?

Also, does one think this lynch will be straightforward or as shenanigany as the previous two?
Nope. My vote stays.

And for the record, I was suspicious of LC. :pout:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Motel was loose cannon and probably the only valuable thing he did was to distance from teamies, by voting Wilgy for instance.

linki: Who? Him? Egg?

linki: "what we know happened with Motel Room"? What do you mean?

LET EME ORAPSPO
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's what I mean. Metalmarsh is not going to change his vote because why would he. He is a neutral. He doesn't care who he wins with. I'm not suggesting he doesn't think I'm bad, I just don't think he cares enough to consider I am good to change his vote.

I think the evidence is there that I am a certain role tbh. The fact that nobody has worked it out except possibly bea is fairly testament to the fact that nobody cares.

Who last night would a potential Matt and FZ team have tried to kill? Who would a potential team contain me in it try to kill?

The evidence is there should you want/choose to see it. But I admit that I went about things in a way that assisted the scum to make me the obvious mislynch, and that's on me. I got overconfident with what I thought I knew.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Motel was loose cannon and probably the only valuable thing he did was to distance from teamies, by voting Wilgy for instance.

LET EME ORAPSPO
There was one particular significant thing that happened to Motel Room that shaped the discussion around Motel Room for many days that has since been proven wrong.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Motel was loose cannon and probably the only valuable thing he did was to distance from teamies, by voting Wilgy for instance.

LET EME ORAPSPO
There was one particular significant thing that happened to Motel Room that shaped the discussion around Motel Room for many days that has since been proven wrong.
Yes. Him surviving a night kill. Even he said he knows why that is. But... he was bad...
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

This must be among the first time my brain simply isn't working to put this together, and it probably has something to do with the closed setup and the compilation of 2015 roles, but for that I am truly sorry.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

If bea saw the evidence, why has she still voted you?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:That's what I mean. Metalmarsh is not going to change his vote because why would he. He is a neutral. He doesn't care who he wins with. I'm not suggesting he doesn't think I'm bad, I just don't think he cares enough to consider I am good to change his vote.

I think the evidence is there that I am a certain role tbh. The fact that nobody has worked it out except possibly bea is fairly testament to the fact that nobody cares.

Who last night would a potential Matt and FZ team have tried to kill? Who would a potential team contain me in it try to kill?

The evidence is there should you want/choose to see it. But I admit that I went about things in a way that assisted the scum to make me the obvious mislynch, and that's on me. I got overconfident with what I thought I knew.
Point me to the evidence.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

LET EME ORAPSPO
Yes. Him surviving a night kill. Even he said he knows why that is. But... he was bad...
He probably did know. That doesn't mean what you are insinuating.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:That's what I mean. Metalmarsh is not going to change his vote because why would he. He is a neutral. He doesn't care who he wins with. I'm not suggesting he doesn't think I'm bad, I just don't think he cares enough to consider I am good to change his vote.

I hard defended someone who didn't die at night.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh well hopefully bea is this ahriman character I keep hearing so much about and magically has 3 extra votes. Then we'll soon be talking about civ MVP bea.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can't believe my mislynch is going to result in the civilians losing for the second straight large game. I am going to start gaining a reputation here.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, so you protected motel and then treated his survival as sign the baddies wanted him removed and that he's not bad?

Cold? Warm? Warmer?

linki: for a character, Ahriman only disclosed himself like once in the entire game and said nothing of value, really, that I haven't said in my banner sig as well. What do you mean of that?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Ok, so you protected motel and then treated his survival as sign the baddies wanted him removed and that he's not bad?

Cold? Warm? Warmer?

linki: for a character, Ahriman only disclosed himself like once in the entire game and said nothing of value, really, that I haven't said in my banner sig as well. What do you mean of that?
I dunno man I just recall someone saying ahriman in the thread so I went and checked out what that role can do.

As for your other guess. :shrug:
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

I don't know Mac- who would a Matt/FZ team try to kill? Why would they pick me?

Who would you have picked?

I haven't tried working out many players roles as the game went on. The roles are turning out to not be like they were in the original games- powers and alignments have been changed so I gave up trying to figure it out.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Who is that? motel room?

I'm not sure what this evidence means exactly. If you're claiming a protector role, then there's also a certain Draconus who had the ability to voteblock players with a chance to kill them.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:I don't know Mac- who would a Matt/FZ team try to kill? Why would they pick me?

I haven't tried working out many players roles as the game went on. The roles are turning out to not be like they were in the original games- powers and alignments have been changed so I gave up trying to figure it out.
If I was bad, I would have killed FZ if she wasn't my partner. In a heartbeat.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorsha wrote:I don't know Mac- who would a Matt/FZ team try to kill? Why would they pick me?

I think Mac would pick you. You can take that to the bank. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Who is that? motel room?

I'm not sure what this evidence means exactly. If you're claiming a protector role, then there's also a certain Draconus who had the ability to voteblock players with a chance to kill them.
Why would Draconus have vote blocked a guy who barely posted?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Ok, so you protected motel and then treated his survival as sign the baddies wanted him removed and that he's not bad?

Cold? Warm? Warmer?

I dunno man I just recall someone saying ahriman in the thread so I went and checked out what that role can do.

The point of cold or warm is to help me out, not shrug it off.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Cold? Warm? Warmer?

The point of cold or warm is to help me out, not shrug it off.
Cold/warm is a ridiculous way to get around infodumping and I'm not playing that game.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Yeah I would have killed the player who had been voting alongside me all game instead of the one who was attacking me.

You can take my face to the bank.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Who is that? motel room?

Uh, motel was able to vote on the night he survived. Nobody was announced not dying from Draconus' targeting, so I doubt this fits.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Mac- if it's Matt/Fz why did they pick me?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Me too!

Linki- But the last day was when I posted about my suspicions of you. I think you tried to shut me up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:Why would Draconus have vote blocked a guy who barely posted?
Because he was an enigma? I dunno.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:Mac- if it's Matt/Fz why did they pick me?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Me too!

Linki- But the last day was when I posted about my suspicions of you. I think you tried to shut me up.
Let's see. Matt/FZ have to pick between sorsha, Mac, and bea.

Who would they kill? Tough choice.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Uh, motel was able to vote on the night he survived. Nobody was announced not dying from Draconus' targeting, so I doubt this fits.
Touche.

Why would Mac protect a player who barely votes?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So much for the :23 perf-

Well, whatever you decide, you have 9 minutes left to do so.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Why would Draconus have vote blocked a guy who barely posted?
Because he was an enigma? I dunno.
I buy the protection more than this. In fact, I took into consideration a protection role, back then, just as much. But I always imagined it was maybe motel himself, because who would seriously protect the lurkman...

LET ME POST

Oh great now you have 8 minutes because of linki

DAMMIT
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: posts, not votes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can see I have no chance at convincing anybody but at least I think I've left a pretty good legacy on Matt/FZ in case magic miracles occur.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Uh, motel was able to vote on the night he survived. Nobody was announced not dying from Draconus' targeting, so I doubt this fits.
Touche.

Why would Mac protect a player who barely votes?
Barely played, you mean.

Also, I have no idea.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why would I indeed.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:Why would I indeed.
Because he's your baddie baddie partner?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry Guys, this is gonna be short & sweet, superbowl sunday and all that.

Mac was outraged! He could not understand how his association with LC did not clear him. It was perplexing that he had to keep repeating himself over and over, and they still seemed to be missing his point.

Mac has been lynched.

He was:
An Arc of Doves, Oblique Strategies,BADDIE: Protect

It is now Night 11, send in those night actions within 24 hours
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tranq a conjuring!!
Tranq a conjuring!!
Tranq a conjuring!!
Tranq a conjuring!!

Wooooo!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, I've never heard of that role.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:disappoint:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Pslam 71:20 :feb:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Can't tell if bea committed suicide or if the remaining baddie is Matt. If someone out there can still block or do something relateable, do it to Matt.

linki: Is that an Islam Psalm?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Can't tell if bea committed suicide or if the remaining baddie is Matt. If someone out there can still block or do something relateable, do it to Matt.

linki: Is that an Islam Psalm?
I really don't think it's Matt at this point. Gotta be bea.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”