Total votes: 21
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Here's a breakdown in Syndicate language for what all of these roles are. You've likely seen many or all of them before under different names.

Town Jailkeeper - Each night, the jailkeeper targets another player. That player cannot be targeted with any other night actions, and that player cannot use his/her own night action. It's a combination of roleblocker and doctor.

2-Shot Town Jailkeeper - This is the same as a Jailkeeper, except the player is only permitted to use the ability twice instead of every night.

1-Shot Bulletproof Town - This townie is immune to the first attempted night kill on him/her, whether from a Mafia player or a town vigilante.

Town Innocent Child - This player can choose any day phase to be revealed by the moderator as a confirmed townie in the game thread.

Town Cop w/ n0 town check - This is your standard alignment checker. The cop identifies a player every night to learn their alignment (not their role). The n0 check means the cop begins the game with a free check on another townie (in this setup it can be any townie, power role or not).

Town Masons (2) - These are two townies who begin the game knowing each other to be town, and they have BTSC.

Town Bodyguard - Each night the bodyguard selects another player to protect. If that player is targeted with a night kill, the bodyguard dies in his/her place.

Town Tracker - Each night the tracker targets another player. The tracker is told who that player targeted with a night action, if anyone.

Town Even Night Vigilante - Each even-numbered night phase, this player gets to night kill someone.

Vanilla Townie - This is a standard townie with no special abilities.

~~~

Mafia Roleblocker - Each night, this player gets to target another player. That player's role will not function that night.

1-Shot Mafia Vigilante - Just like the town vigilante, but for the mafia side instead. It's essentially one extra night kill.

1-Shot Mafia Role Cop - Each night, this player gets to target another player. He/she will be told what the targeted player's role is.

1-Shot Mafia Bulletproof - Just like the town bulletproof, but for the mafia side instead. This is meant to grant immunity against a town vigilante for one shot.

Mafia Ninja - This player cannot be tracked when attempting a night kill. The tracker will receive an incorrect result upon the attempt, that the ninja targeted nobody.

Mafia Jack of All Trades - This player, in this specific setup, gets three 1-shot abilities. One is a save (doctor's protection to save a team mate from a vigilante shot). Another is a check (role cop check). The last is a shot (vigilante shot).

Mafia Goon - This is a standard mafioso with no special abilities.

~~~

Anyone please let me know if you have any questions.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Golden »

I mean, if people are determined I'm bad they should lynch me. If they are determined I am going to solo win the game they should nk me.

But in reality, in both cases people will have options and given JJJ is running this game to help me it would be good if I actually had a chance to get my head around the setup.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 6

Post by S~V~S »

The point of this game is to help you and anyone interested be more familiar with the set up. Killing you would be counterproductive.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm glad to see a nice influx of sign-ups already. In the event that this fills up quite soon, the start date might be held until the 13th or later. I'm flying to a different continent on Tuesday.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also, I don't promise all of these matrix possibilities are adequately balanced. I didn't design them. :P

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I probably shouldn't with the end of the semester creeping around the corner and thus I'm about to be the busiest I've been all year... also I'm on a break from playing, but I'm incredibly intrigued by this setup and want to make sure Golden gets some valuable scrimmaging in. So consider my break temporarily broken. :feb:
MP - you definitely need to play. What happens if I am suddenly unavailable due to medical illness or something? You're the alt, dude!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:scum team now

me/silver/sonji and one fo mp/daisy
Not sure Daisy will be playing, but even if she won't be, I think you'd rather have me on the mafia team. :feb:

Or maybe not, because I have had some pretty bad mafia losses over the years... I blame my randomizing mafia way too often. :pout:
MP will essentially be on your team either way :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Nice index, Jay! :clap:

Thanks for putting it together!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I probably shouldn't with the end of the semester creeping around the corner and thus I'm about to be the busiest I've been all year... also I'm on a break from playing, but I'm incredibly intrigued by this setup and want to make sure Golden gets some valuable scrimmaging in. So consider my break temporarily broken. :feb:
MP - you definitely need to play. What happens if I am suddenly unavailable due to medical illness or something? You're the alt, dude!
Oh, if it wasn't clear I am indeed playing. :feb:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:Addendum: Please lynch or NK epi as soon as possible :p
You can persuade the mafia to do that for you. :grin:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:
Golden wrote:Addendum: Please lynch or NK epi as soon as possible :p
You can persuade the mafia to do that for you. :grin:
:haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I know this needs to run, but I am already playing one and MoDding another. If you absolutely need one to start, PM me,I should be able to play on a lower level.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I've posted a thread about this game in the off-site games section at MU, hopefully it'll attract at least someone, particularly someone possessing substantial experience with the setup.

I double checked with Thingyman to make sure he thought it was kosher considering he's trying to make sure people don't play together in a game and then are in the same qualifying game, but he said it's definitely a good idea and it's cool.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:Sometimes I misread Town Tracker as Town Cracker.
Town Cracker - Each night phase, this player may target another player. That player will nibble upon the town cracker, and it will make him/her extremely thirsty. This will make it difficult for them to speak, restricting them to no more than 5 posts in each following day phase until visited by the town water carrier. The town cracker may only visit five players in this manner safely. A sixth visit is permitted, but it will be the final bite and the cracker will be killed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Zexy
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Zexy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I've posted a thread about this game in the off-site games section at MU, hopefully it'll attract at least someone, particularly someone possessing substantial experience with the setup.

I double checked with Thingyman to make sure he thought it was kosher considering he's trying to make sure people don't play together in a game and then are in the same qualifying game, but he said it's definitely a good idea and it's cool.
Someone was attracted!

Hello, everyone! I'm Zexy, most probably the representative of the Bulbagarden mafia community in the Championship. It's not set in stone yet, we'll know for sure by Friday.

Nice to meet you all, I would like to play. I picked Yes in the poll, is that enough for me to be considered signed up? Also, the OP says that you only vote through a poll when playing mafia here, so I'd like to ask if it is possible to retract your vote and place it to someone else mid-phase.

Last, but not least, good luck, Golden!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Zexy wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm Zexy, most probably the representative of the Bulbagarden mafia community in the Championship. It's not set in stone yet, we'll know for sure by Friday.

Nice to meet you all, I would like to play. I picked Yes in the poll, is that enough for me to be considered signed up?
Welcome, Zexy! We're very glad to have you, and yes that's all you need to do to sign up. :)
Zexy wrote:Also, the OP says that you only vote through a poll when playing mafia here, so I'd like to ask if it is possible to retract your vote and place it to someone else mid-phase.
Yes, votes will be changeable as much as you want. The poll is here for ease of viewing the tally, but since this is a hammer game it will be required by rule for players to also place their votes in the game thread. I'll explain how I want that formatted when we get started.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Zexy

Post by Zexy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Welcome, Zexy! We're very glad to have you, and yes that's all you need to do to sign up. :)
Thank you! Good.
Yes, votes will be changeable as much as you want. The poll is here for ease of viewing the tally, but since this is a hammer game it will be required by rule for players to also place their votes in the game thread. I'll explain how I want that formatted when we get started.
Understood. A few more questions I'd like to ask because I didn't see anything about it in the main rules.

Is multiple posting allowed?
Is editing posts when the game is ongoing allowed?
In MU there won't even be an edit button, so prohibiting any sort of editing here may be useful. Else scum can just go delete all the content from their posts before getting lynched.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Zexy wrote:Is multiple posting allowed?
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Just posting more than once in succession? If so, that's allowed. I probably do that myself more than anyone alive. :blush:
Zexy wrote:Is editing posts when the game is ongoing allowed?
Nope. That is standard policy on The Syndicate, and I know it wasn't allowed when I played in the Season 2 tournament either. It's the same deal -- there won't even be an edit button.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Zexy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I've posted a thread about this game in the off-site games section at MU, hopefully it'll attract at least someone, particularly someone possessing substantial experience with the setup.

Someone was attracted!

Hello, everyone! I'm Zexy, most probably the representative of the Bulbagarden mafia community in the Championship. It's not set in stone yet, we'll know for sure by Friday.

Nice to meet you all, I would like to play. I picked Yes in the poll, is that enough for me to be considered signed up? Also, the OP says that you only vote through a poll when playing mafia here, so I'd like to ask if it is possible to retract your vote and place it to someone else mid-phase.

Last, but not least, good luck, Golden!
This is fantastic! Thanks for checking us out, Zexy, and nice to meet you! :D

Definitely let us know what other questions you have!
Zexy

Post by Zexy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:This is fantastic! Thanks for checking us out, Zexy, and nice to meet you! :D

Definitely let us know what other questions you have!
You're welcome! Same :D

Actually, I have one more. Will the Mod on Duty for this be JJJ himself? Or will it be someone else since he's the host?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Zexy wrote:Actually, I have one more. Will the Mod on Duty for this be JJJ himself? Or will it be someone else since he's the host?
It will be someone else. I don't believe it has been determined yet who it'll be though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Zexy wrote:Actually, I have one more. Will the Mod on Duty for this be JJJ himself? Or will it be someone else since he's the host?
It will be someone else. I don't believe it has been determined yet who it'll be though.
Indeed, good question! Yeah, even if a Mod on Duty is hosting, we'll pair them up with a different MoD to handle those duties; that way the host can always focus on strictly running the game.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I just checked, and Dom said he is modding.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oh right, super cool beans. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei and Marco should play, considering they are both competing in the Championships. :nicenod:

I voted in the poll, so now I'm officially /in.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Sloonei and Marco should play, considering they are both competing in the Championships. :nicenod:

I voted in the poll, so now I'm officially /in.
I agree. :nicenod:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi there Zexy! Welcome to the Syndicate!

How prone to you are being lynched on Day 1?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hi there Zexy! Welcome to the Syndicate!

Don't listen to him; he wants to find someone else with a high Day 1 lynch propensity to steer the attention away from him. :srsnod:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hi there Zexy! Welcome to the Syndicate!

Don't listen to him; he wants to find someone else with a high Day 1 lynch propensity to steer the attention away from him. :srsnod:
Believe it or not, I haven't been lynched on Day 1 since Frisky Dingo. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Zexy

Post by Zexy »

I wouldn't reveal that pre-game. It is to be used to my advantage in whatever way I think is necessary in-game.

I'm not requesting that you not lynch me early because I may represent either. Again, unless I later deem it necessary :)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Zexy wrote:Last, but not least, good luck, Golden!
Good luck Zexy! Hope you get that nomination.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Zexy wrote:Also, the OP says that you only vote through a poll when playing mafia here, so I'd like to ask if it is possible to retract your vote and place it to someone else mid-phase.
It should be noted that voting rules change from game to game here, as do a lot of other rules. It's an important thing to read the game rules carefully, as the host can change the rules from game to game. Some other things that might be helpful for you.

The little tags above your post when you are posting include some colour tags. You may use the OT tag to post in Off Topic green, when your post is not related to the game. You can use the np tag to post in non-player blue, which is strictly limited to off-topic conversation in a game you are not playing. You can use the dead tag to post in dead red, which is strictly limited to off-topic conversation after you die (for instance, saying goodbye and good luck).

There is also the ped tag for being overly pedantic and the sarc tag for being sarcastic and you can freely use these on-topic.
Psittaciform
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Psittaciform »

Hello! I followed Zexy here (as some of you already know, from what I've heard.) :3 Nice to meet you, and I hope to enjoy this game~ ^^
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Psittaciform wrote:Hello! I followed Zexy here (as some of you already know, from what I've heard.) :3 Nice to meet you, and I hope to enjoy this game~ ^^
Welcome to The Syndicate!! Glad that you are playing. :)

If you have any questions, let us know.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actually, I do have a question for you, and it's: What would you like us to call you? :P
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 3
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Heyo!

I'm IAWY, I hail from the MafiaManiac community and MovingPictures asked me to come help you guys out since I'm apparently a master player haha. :P We are currently in the process of voting for our rep for the Championship game, and while I'm definitely in contention for the title, I will probably not be the player representing us this year. I'm also currently playing in an open setup game on Mafia Universe based off the Matrix 12 C example referred to in the OP, so I do have some experience with at least one of the possible randed setups. So all in all, I'm here to give support to everyone and more importantly p, just have fun! :thumbsup:

Also I don't know what smilies you have haha. Hopefully you have :popcorn: though.
:omg:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Inawordyes wrote:Heyo!

I'm IAWY, I hail from the MafiaManiac community and MovingPictures asked me to come help you guys out since I'm apparently a master player haha. :P We are currently in the process of voting for our rep for the Championship game, and while I'm definitely in contention for the title, I will probably not be the player representing us this year. I'm also currently playing in an open setup game on Mafia Universe based off the Matrix 12 C example referred to in the OP, so I do have some experience with at least one of the possible randed setups. So all in all, I'm here to give support to everyone and more importantly p, just have fun! :thumbsup:

Also I don't know what smilies you have haha. Hopefully you have :popcorn: though.
Booyah! My persuasion skills are at least somewhat effective. :slick:

I'm very glad you made it over here. Hope you enjoy it! I think you will. :D

Oh man, we do have a popcorn smiley that I've seen folks use, but I don't think it's officially added to the database; I'll have to make sure that happens. If anyone who's reading this knows what I'm talking about, either post the popcorn smiley and/or PM the tech mods about it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, because it looks like you guys at MafiaManiac might just have a community that is a little like ours, so hopefully we could see more of each other. Welcome IAWY.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Golden wrote:Also, because it looks like you guys at MafiaManiac might just have a community that is a little like ours, so hopefully we could see more of each other. Welcome IAWY.
Yep, that's the plan from what I hear! I don't know if anyone else from MM will follow, and I'm not a mod or admin or anybody special over there haha so I don't have any sort of official say, but if it happens, awesomesauce.

:p :phew: :ninja: :stare: :huh: :shrug: :confused: :P :offtobed: :jedi: :knight3:

Yay, lots of familiar smilies!
:omg:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Image
Much appreciated! I've saved it, so it will be uploaded with the next batch.

I've gotten terribly behind with adding smileys, and the request thread has long died, so I resurrected it. Post whatever smileys you want there! I need to work with the tech team this first time to show them how to add smileys anyway, so this gives me an excuse to get requests regularly uploaded again.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Inawordyes wrote:
Golden wrote:Also, because it looks like you guys at MafiaManiac might just have a community that is a little like ours, so hopefully we could see more of each other. Welcome IAWY.
Yep, that's the plan from what I hear! I don't know if anyone else from MM will follow, and I'm not a mod or admin or anybody special over there haha so I don't have any sort of official say, but if it happens, awesomesauce.

:p :phew: :ninja: :stare: :huh: :shrug: :confused: :P :offtobed: :jedi: :knight3:

Yay, lots of familiar smilies!
Indeed, I'll be invading games over there soon enough. :feb: Probably in May once I actually have some more free time.

Those are some good smileys there, some of my favorites. I like these a lot as well: :mafia: :feb: :guitar: :sax: :drums:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm going to be too busy, I'm not confident that I would be able to commit to this.

I will spectate the hell out of it though. :mafia:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

I invited Marco to join this game. Hopefully he'll sign up for the site and play.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:I invited Marco to join this game. Hopefully he'll sign up for the site and play.
Sweet! That'd be great.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Ricochet »

Yo, this is getting exciting... :noble: Welcome everyone.

For some reason, I can't stop thinking when I see Zexy's name of a portmanteau between Zeek and sexy.

Btw, zeek?! Marvel Mafiaa wheeen! :puppy:
Psittaciform
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Psittaciform »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, I do have a question for you, and it's: What would you like us to call you? :P
Almost missed this, sorry ^^; ...Not sure, actually. Call me whatever you want, I don't really have a name anyway. :p
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Soneji wrote:I invited Marco to join this game. Hopefully he'll sign up for the site and play.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Zexy

Post by Zexy »

Thanks for wishing me luck and all the help, Golden!

Hey Psit. Dunno how I’ll call you yet, we’ll probably decide as a consensus :)

Hey IAWY, good luck with your nomination! Looking forward to playing with you nonetheless!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm quite pleased by the diversity of communities in this player roster.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Sit Down Sign-Ups”