Everyone's Insane! [HEIST]

Moderator: Community Team

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 7

Everyone's Insane! [HEIST]

Post by Quin »

A simple setup with a cop, doctor and godfather. All players will be afflicted with a new insanification curse each day. They might rotate curses if I can't come up with enough to last the entire game but I'd rather that not be the case. (please help me)

Any number of players within the heist guidelines would work. Probably.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Everyone's Insane! [HEIST]

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:54 pm This is horseshit.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

So far I have 23 different curses lines up (I'd have a lot more but I don't just want to do variations of the same thing) so if anyone wants to throw some suggestions at me, send me a PM and they might go in. I want as many as possible to avoid repeats. Not sure if it's even possible.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by speedchuck »

It helps if, like in MK mafia, the insanity is targeted. For example, if you asked me to only quote Tarantino movies, I'd just no-post for a day. So it's hard.

If you see a chance to target, do so. Otherwise, you'll have to be very general in your planned curses. :ponder: That's hard.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:17 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:24 pm The host should be destroyed for this. :suspish:
:grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:28 am It helps if, like in MK mafia, the insanity is targeted. For example, if you asked me to only quote Tarantino movies, I'd just no-post for a day. So it's hard.

If you see a chance to target, do so. Otherwise, you'll have to be very general in your planned curses. :ponder: That's hard.
I'm trying to keep the curses rather unspecific, so if I want quotes, I'd go with "Can only post quotes from popular movies, books, or video games"

I'm also willing to negotiate with the player if they get one they can't do, and if there's a tool available to help with a specific curse I'll send that as well.

It's definitely hard. I'll need to calculate the most number of curses I'll need for the setup, but it's gonna be a LOT.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I've worked out that with a 15 player setup, I need 63* curses. Cutting that to 13 drops that number to 48. Significantly more doable, since I have 38 curses written up. This could probably go into an official queue.

ebwop

Plus this is only true if the doctor saves nobody.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

[mention]MovingPictures07[/mention] can I get on dat Heist queue pls?
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:54 am @MovingPictures07 can I get on dat Heist queue pls?
Done.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Chaosrealm was so intriguing and fun seeing how people made the most of their curses to communicate. I think this is an awesome idea.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I've currently got 50 curses lined up, with 2 reserved for the host and MoD to use throughout the game. That's enough for a 13 player game assuming the doctor doesn't protect anyone, though ideally I'd like about 15 more to accommodate a 15 player game. That said, I'm at an impasse where I'm struggling to come up with anything that's not just a rehash of an existing curse, plain shit, or else clear plagiarism from another game. So I'm reaching out to see if anyone wanted to help out.

Helping me wouldn't necessarily bar you from playing the game come sign-ups, but it'd definitely take away that surprise factor of seeing all the different curses as they come out, so if someone were to help me I'd prefer it be someone who didn't see themselves signing up for it later.

with love

quinnie the pooh
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Plagiarism is fine. Epignosis will back me up!
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Quin wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:43 am I've currently got 50 curses lined up, with 2 reserved for the host and MoD to use throughout the game. That's enough for a 13 player game assuming the doctor doesn't protect anyone, though ideally I'd like about 15 more to accommodate a 15 player game. That said, I'm at an impasse where I'm struggling to come up with anything that's not just a rehash of an existing curse, plain shit, or else clear plagiarism from another game. So I'm reaching out to see if anyone wanted to help out.

Helping me wouldn't necessarily bar you from playing the game come sign-ups, but it'd definitely take away that surprise factor of seeing all the different curses as they come out, so if someone were to help me I'd prefer it be someone who didn't see themselves signing up for it later.

with love

quinnie the pooh
I most likely will not sign up for this game. I can take a look at what you have and provide ideas if you'd like.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:19 am
Quin wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:43 am I've currently got 50 curses lined up, with 2 reserved for the host and MoD to use throughout the game. That's enough for a 13 player game assuming the doctor doesn't protect anyone, though ideally I'd like about 15 more to accommodate a 15 player game. That said, I'm at an impasse where I'm struggling to come up with anything that's not just a rehash of an existing curse, plain shit, or else clear plagiarism from another game. So I'm reaching out to see if anyone wanted to help out.

with love

quinnie the pooh
I most likely will not sign up for this game. I can take a look at what you have and provide ideas if you'd like.
:hug:

Thanks!

Are you on discord? I'll PM you with a copy of the list so far if so.
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Quin wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:33 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:19 am

with love

quinnie the pooh
:hug:

Thanks!

Are you on discord? I'll PM you with a copy of the list so far if so.
yes I am
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss