Danganronpa [SPEED GAME]

Moderator: Community Team

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1

Danganronpa [SPEED GAME]

Post by DrWilgy »

???
Oy! Is everyone here!? Well then, I think it’s time to begin!!
Monokuma
I’m Monokuma! I’m your... I mean this game’s... Host, see!! Everyone stand at attention and bow! And... Good morning!

Well then. I’d like to begin an game you'll remember for life! To start, I have a short statement regarding this game... It will be a closed set up!

You all are most certainly all geniuses filled with overflowing talent. You bring hope to the world! Do your best to survive and have fun!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Danganronpa [SPEED GAME]

Post by Quin »

yay death
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm making my way through the first game, and I'd be lying if the idea of turning this into a mafia didn't cross my mind. I'll shoot over some weird ass ideas I had for you to do with whatever you want.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:I'm making my way through the first game, and I'd be lying if the idea of turning this into a mafia didn't cross my mind. I'll shoot over some weird ass ideas I had for you to do with whatever you want.
I had the same thought when watching the anime :nicenod:
I always wanted an anime adaptation for the ?first? danganronpa game.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”