Fire Emblem (Draft) Mafia [full game]

Moderator: Community Team

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Fire Emblem (Draft) Mafia [full game]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

In the Fire Emblem series, characters are divided into classes like Archer, Pirate, Paladin, Mage, etc and the bad guy mooks and bosses are made up of those same classes.

In Fire Emblem mafia, roles for these classes will be listed on the front page.

One player will randomly be selected to be the mafia don. That player will then hand pick his mafia from the player list and pm it to me. They gain immediate BTSC.

A different random player will be chosen to draft first and the game begins. That player will publicly assign a class to another player. Then that player publicly assigns a class to another player, who assigns a class to yet another player until everyone has been given a role. Then, Day 1 begins and the game plays as normal.

Players who vote during the day and submit night actions quickly gain "experience" and once they get enough, may change to a related but more powerful class. Most of the mafia and a few townies will start off as more powerful classes related to the ones that were chosen for them.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Fire Emblem (Draft) Mafia [full game]

Post by Epignosis »

Yes please.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

im currently playing shadow dragon on the DS so this is a welcome theme k
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I want this, I want to play the game again now.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”