Arrowverse Mafia (FULL GAME)

Moderator: Community Team

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Arrowverse Mafia (FULL GAME)

Post by DFaraday »

I'm finally back from hiatus, and have brought along a game I've been putting together in my absence. It incorporates characters from the shared universe of DC TV shows, Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl.

Civvies (16)

Oliver Queen
The first and darkest of the Arrowverse heroes. Oliver seeks to reclaim his city from evil, and will kill every even night.

Laurel Lance
Laurel fights crime as a lawyer by day and as the Black Canary by night. She can use her sonic blast to block another’s power each night.

John Diggle
John is is Oliver's loyal bodyguard/confidante/black driver. He knows Oliver's identity, and may sacrifice himself if Oliver is targeted for a kill.

Felicity Smoak
Felicity is a tech genius. Twice in the game she can submit a role to the host to find out who has the role.

Thea Queen
She may start out as Oliver's spoiled little sister, but she proves to be quite deadly under the right circumstances. The first time she is targeted for a night kill, it rebounds on the killer.

Barry Allen
His name is Barry Allen, and he is the fastest man alive. He will use his speed to avoid the first attempt on his life. He's also a forensic scientist, so each night Barry receives a bit of information from the host regarding a player of his choice.

Cisco Ramon
Barry's inventor friend/fellow superhero. Cisco will vibe a player every night to discover their identity.

Caitlin Snow
Caitlin is a doctor, and can resurrect one player. SECRET

Iris West
Iris is a reporter looking into the metahumans of Central City. She will post her thoughts in the thread every night.

Joe West
As a detective with the CCPD, Joe may arrest a player each night. That player may not talk, vote, or act until Joe releases them.

Harrison Wells
There is an infinite number of parallel earths, which means an infinite number of Wellses. Every night in a three night cycle, a different Wells will appear. Once the cycle is finished, it will begin again.
Earth 1 Harrison— The founder of S.T.A.R. Labs, he may create an invention and send it to a player of his choice.
Harry—SECRET
H.R.—can protect a player each night he’s H.R.

Sara Lance
Sara was part of the mysterious League of Assassins, but she's gone rogue. She has a one time kill. She searches for her sister Laurel every night. If she finds Laurel they gain BTSC.

Firestorm
Firestorm is composed of two individuals, Dr. Martin Stein and Jefferson Jackson, each of whom has one power to use in the game.
Stein—can stop a lynch once
Jax—can switch a lynch once

Ray Palmer
NANITES, COURTESY OF RAY PALMER can be used to track a player every night.

Supergirl
On odd nights, Kara Danvers is a mild-mannered reporter, and a vanilla civ. On even nights, Kara Zor-El will survive the first NK attempt on her and may choose to block, protect, or imprison a player.

The League of Assassins (3)—kill every odd night

Ra’s Al Ghul
The ancient head of the demon uses his Lazarus pit to stay alive. He may not die as long as he has surviving teammates. If he targets Sara, she joins the League of Assassins and stops being a civ.

Damien Darhk
Darhk employs various magical artifacts, and each night chooses one from a list of powers. He may not use a power again until all powers have been used.

Malcolm Merlyn
If the League targets Thea, nothing happens (including not rebounding on them) as long as Malcolm is alive. SECRET

The Evil Speedsters (3)—kill every even night

Reverse Flash
An evil speedster from the 22nd century. As a time traveler, he may end the day early once.

Zoom
Zoom is a sociopathic liar and hides in plain sight. If Zoom gets role checked, he appears as a civ.

Savitar
Submits a name to host each night. If that player is Barry, Barry automatically dies (his first kill protection will not apply).

Independent (3)

Rip Hunter
Rip Hunter is a Time Master, and he is recruiting a team of Legends to help him travel through time and space fixing aberrations to the timeline. Every even night he recruits a player to his team. The Legends must choose a faction to win with by night 5.

Deathstroke
Deathstroke has been driven to madness through grief and the Mirakuru drug. He will kill every odd night. Last man standing. Due to the Mirakuru and his body armor, he survives the first kill and first lynch attempt on him. He also may not be recruited.

Prometheus
SECRET
Last edited by DFaraday on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Arrowverse Mafia (FULL GAME)

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

No Captain Cold? Meh.

Just kidding, it looks like a cool setup. Though I've only watched one season of Flash and a couple episodes of the rest.
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I am pretty much up-to-date with each of these shows, and I am IN!!

"Black driver" though? Is that a legit thing to say?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Wasn't crazy about Arrow after a few episodes, but I am crazy about DFaraday games.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by DFaraday »

Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:45 am I am pretty much up-to-date with each of these shows, and I am IN!!

"Black driver" though? Is that a legit thing to say?
Diggle said it first, not me. :noble:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”