Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Sonic the Hedgehog [SPEED GAME]

Post by Tangrowth »

Sonic the Hedgehog

Heroes (12)

Sonic the Hedgehog - Everyone's favorite hedgehog! Sonic's incredible speed gives him a 50% chance of avoiding all attempts on his life. Has BTSC with Tails.

Miles "Tails" Prower – Sonic's sidekick, Tails is always loyal to his best friend. Every night, Tails works on his various machines, in preparation of dealing with Dr. Eggman. Has BTSC with Sonic.

Knuckles the Echidna – The super strong, independent guardian of the Master Emerald. Knuckles goes treasure hunting for shards of the Master Emerald every night, but also will collect Chaos Emeralds to keep them from falling into the wrong hands.

Amy Rose – Sonic's biggest admirer, she is always trying to win over his heart by any means necessary! Amy attempts to help Sonic by smacking a player of her choice with her hammer every night, role blocking them. She is supported by her friends Cream and Cheese, and additionally befriends a pink bird that follows her around. Has BTSC with Cream the Rabbit and Cheese.

Cream the Rabbit – Amy's sidekick, Cream is always loyal to her best friend. Has BTSC with Amy and Cheese.

Cheese - This chao never leaves Cream's side! Has BTSC with Amy and Cream.

Big the Cat – Although physically strong and imposing, Big has a huge heart, and just wants to relax and go fishing with his pet Froggy. Big goes fishing every night; what he finds depends on what's biting!

Espio the Chameleon – Espio is an expert ninja and a member of the Chaotix Detective Agency. He uses his various skills to fight evil every night, choosing either to make himself invisible (100% chance of avoiding all night actions), throw shurikens at a perceived enemy (5% chance 5 consecutive times of killing a player), or unleash a whirlwind (redirecting a player's night action to another randomly selected player). He must cycle through all three of his abilities before choosing to use one of them again.

Vector the Crocodile – Leader of the Chaotix Detective Agency. Although he has a kind heart and is willing to help those in need, he will take whatever job pays him the most money! Every night, players may offer a bid to Vector to be their bodyguard for the night; whoever bids the most rings will be protected from night kills during that night.

Charmy Bee – A member of the Chaotix Detective Agency, Charmy is extremely hyperactive and sometimes immature, but means well, and has incredible tracking skills. He tracks a player of his choice every night, uncovering the recipient of their night action.

Silver the Hedgehog – From the future, Silver travels back in time to Sonic's world to prevent the destroyed ruin he lives in. Initially, he believes Sonic is the Iblis Trigger, the one responsible for the resurrection of a terrible monster, and thus if he votes for Sonic during Days 1 through 3, his vote is worth 3x. Every night, he can use his psychokinesis ability to attempt to deflect a night action back at its sender (50% chance). Has BTSC with his best friend and partner, Blaze the Cat.

Blaze the Cat – A princess from an alternate reality, she works with Silver to rid the future of evil! Like Silver, she initially believes Sonic is the Iblis Trigger, and thus if she votes for Sonic during Days 1 through 3, her vote is worth 3x. Has BTSC with Silver the Hedgehog.

Villains (5)

Villains do not share BTSC.

Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik – An extremely intelligent genius who constantly schemes to rule the world, Dr. Eggman will not rest until everyone that stands in his way is eliminated. Every night, he can choose to either search for the Chaos Emeralds or unleash an attack in one of his various machines. Knows the identities of his fellow villains, but does not share BTSC with them.

Metal Sonic – The evil robot counterpart of Sonic created by Dr. Eggman, it searches for Sonic the Hedgehog every night, determined to eliminate him. Knows Dr. Eggman's identity, but not those of his fellow villains.

Chaos – A mysterious creature composed entirely of water, it grows stronger with the power of the Chaos Emeralds. Knows Dr. Eggman's identity, but not those of his fellow villains.

E-102 Gamma – A battle robot created by Dr. Eggman, Gamma searches for Amy Rose every night, determined to confiscate something important from her. Knows Dr. Eggman's identity, but not those of his fellow villains.

Shadow the Hedgehog – Created as the "Ultimate Lifeform" by Professor Gerald Robotnik, Shadow yearns for revenge against humanity, and therefore assists Dr. Eggman in his conquest. Shadow's speed combined with his ability to Chaos Control give him a 50% of avoiding all attempts on his life. Knows Dr. Eggman's identity, but not those of his fellow villains.

Antihero (1)

Rouge the Bat – A self-proclaimed treasure huntress who loves nothing more than jewels, Rouge searches for the Chaos Emeralds and shards of the Master Emerald every night. If she is found by Dr. Eggman while he is hunting for the Chaos Emeralds, they team up to find the rest.

????? (1)

????? – ?????
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog [SPEED GAME]

Post by Tangrowth »

RINGS
Rings can be awarded and won in all sorts of ways! Use rings to bid on a job from Vector.

CHAOS EMERALDS
The Chaos Emeralds are seven in number and are ancient relics of great power! Be careful they don't fall into the wrong hands!

THE MASTER EMERALD
A mystical relic from the untold past, the Master Emerald has the incredible power to control the Chaos Emeralds. It is the duty of Knuckles the Echidna to guard this Emerald! Unfortunately, when split into shards, it is useless.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Yo, dis is Knuckles! Comin atcha from an awesome game!
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Yo, dis is Knuckles! Comin atcha from an awesome game!
Yes!!!

I don't know if it is just the nostalgia or because I'm a nerd (or both), but all of the songs in Adventure 2 were so awesome, especially those Knuckles raps. :dance:

Classic Sonic (Sonic 1 through Sonic & Knuckles) is really, really great, but Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 (ESPECIALLY Adventure 2) hit me right in the childhood every time. I played the hell out of Adventure 2. Still my favorite Sonic game and one of my all-time favorite video games -- always will be, I'm sure.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Draconus »

HOLY FUCK YES!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Draconus »

*fangasm* :blush:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Epignosis »

To this day I still think Tails is a girl.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Glad you like it, Devin!! :D

Epignosis wrote:To this day I still think Tails is a girl.
Lol, I thought that for a while myself.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MR, just had to listen to these again.

So freaking classic. Haha.

I think a replay of Sonic Adventure 2 is in order soon...

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”