Island of Interest [SPEED GAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 1

Island of Interest [SPEED GAME]

Post by Typhoony »

This will be a game for 19 players I hope. It will be a Speed Game for now, I don't think I'm interested in hosting a game for 30 players at the moment.

Features:
- Last Man Standing
- Map based. Because this is a Speed Game, the Map will not be as big as, say, A World Reborns map, which is 10x10. I'm thinkin 7x7 or 8x8 for now. You will be able to move multiple squares in one phase.
- Money plays a central role.
- Everybody starts powerless. Powers will be obtained via items or other means. Roles will be taken from various shows/movies that involve an Island. Think stuff like Wilson from Cast Away, Vincent the dog from Lost, etc.
- Very experimental. It's a game purely played for fun, do not expect srs bsns stuff.

The player with the most money at the end of the day gets to kill during the night. You will try to lynch whoever seems like the biggest greedy asshole during the Day and hope to survive the night. There's an obvious risk reward here between trying to keep all your money and trying to spend it on items that can help you.
In the end, the richest person wins. It's just like real life! :P

In the middle of the Island will be a shop which sells basic items that give you powers. Some powers may be obvious from the item, some may not be. Being on the Shop Square means you will have to pay the standard price for the items. The further you are away from the Shop, the more money you will have to pay for an item. If you want to save your life, you may have to pay the price though.... The best squares may be on the edges of the map as well. Who knows :shrug: ?

There may or may not ( ;) ) be Special Shops which sell items at a discount or which will sell totally different items, but you will not be able to buy from these at a distance.

Everybody starts out with some money and there will be a plethora of ways to make more money. The Island of Interest generates Money and each square will generate a certain amount of money per day, so you are guaranteed to get some new money each day.
On top of that, there will be challenges, trivia questions etc. All the money the lynched person has will be divided amongst those that voted for him/her.

I'm keeping a lot stuff a secret for obvious reasons.

Feedback and/or ideas appreciated.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Island of Interest [SPEED GAME]

Post by Tangrowth »

This sounds pretty sweet! If it comes up a good time I'd definitely play. :D

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”