Most Recently Played Video Game

Enter Apollo Square and interact with other video gamers.

Moderator: Community Team

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Re: Most Recently Played Video Game

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

So I'm currently playing the telltales game " Game of Thrones" it pretty fucking awesome. Like all the TT games.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 2

Post by sig »

I finished Fallout 4 awhile ago it was a good game, but not as good as Fallout 3 or New Vegas. Overall the atmosphere of 4 just wasn't as satisfying, it could in part be that I don't have as much knowledge about Boston as DC, but I think the little touches in 3 made the game.
I ended up siding with the Railroad, destroying the Institute and Brotherhood. The ending sequence was unsatisfying, I was hoping to learn about what happened with my companions as well as the people I interacted with like in Fallout 3 and NV. I would've also been happier if we saw new monsters and more connections with Fallout 3. Oh and Trevor was horribly compared to Three Dog.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

So I finally finished Earthbound, though I didn't really get to play it again since before my parents visited for Christmas until just recently. Amazing game. Already working on a mafia game based off of it. :slick:
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

just bought Fire Emblem Birthright from the nintendo shop (the gamestop by my house was completley sold out, so rip)
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I played the Mad Max game on PS4. It's good or getting out aggression
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:I played the Mad Max game on PS4. It's good or getting out aggression
That's what Super Smash Bros. is for me. The Wii U version never gets old. :D
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 14

Post by A Person »

I'm still all about Melee.

Iron Snout on Steam is a fun way to relieve stress, I jsut listen to some ridiculously heavy metal and play for a while.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I played a bit of the first Infamous and got to 100% for the Neon District. The game feels really clunky but there are moments where I go "whoa" when there's a ton of action. Flashy game, I like it.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Vompatti »

In this moment I am Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Just finished "Batman Arkham Knight" it was a great game. I also play "The Witcher 3" . After playing it I see why it won game of the year. I was hooked almost instantly.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I bought a Wii Sensor months after the last one broke and I played a level off Kirby's Epic Yarn. This game is pure magic.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyone else play Pokken Tournament? It's a refreshingly fun fighter game, and despite my love for Pokemon Stadium way back when, fulfills a childhood desire to actually be able to control a pokemon in a live match, rather than watching them exchange RPG-esque blows back and forth.

Definitely recommended by this sock for any pokemon and/or fighting game fan.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Dark Souls III. So far, it's good.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Anyone else play Pokken Tournament? It's a refreshingly fun fighter game, and despite my love for Pokemon Stadium way back when, fulfills a childhood desire to actually be able to control a pokemon in a live match, rather than watching them exchange RPG-esque blows back and forth.

Definitely recommended by this sock for any pokemon and/or fighting game fan.
I wanna play it but I don't have a Wii U yet. I've always wanted to have freestyle type fights like in the anime and have always been a bit disappointed in the card game and video games because of that.

I've been playing Link's Awakening DX on my 3DS. It is fun so far but it is so bizarre seeing shy guys in a Zelda game.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Echo »

Vompatti wrote:In this moment I am Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.
This was 5/5 for mood, 3/5 for gameplay and 1/5 for having to install an unofficial patch to get past the final sequence.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Ricochet »

Ornette Coleman wrote:
This was 5/5 for mood, 3/5 for gameplay and 1/5 for having to install an unofficial patch to get past the final sequence.
Uhh return to your status of dead k
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Ricochet wrote:
Ornette Coleman wrote:
Uhh return to your status of dead k
k :rip:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

And also maybe add the winner's banner to your signature or something...? :grin:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Ricochet wrote:And also maybe add the winner's banner to your signature or something...? :grin:
link plz

also my sock should now be clean :mafia:

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:
Ricochet wrote:And also maybe add the winner's banner to your signature or something...? :grin:
link plz

also my sock should now be clean :mafia:
I seriously doubt that!
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I'm in the process of trying to catch 'em all: working on completing the living Pokedex with help from Omega Ruby, X, White II, Diamond, Pearl, and the new port of Blue. I have about 600 out of 720 total now.

I'm also switching between The Division and Battlefront when I need my big budget action fix.

I'm also close to finishing A Link Between Worlds, Fallout 4, the Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS port, Xenoblade X on Wii U, and I still have to play Majora's Mask 3DS even though it's my favorite Zelda game and I got it when it first came out like over a year ago.

On top of that I also recently got the Metroid Prime trilogy and Mass Effect trilogy on cheap so I'm slowly working my way through those. At the end of the second and first games of those, respectively.

I have like a trillion games from Games with Gold to finish playing through (Deus Ex, Thief, Tomb Raider, the Rare Replay collection, Valiant Hearts, Outlast, How to Survive, Sunset Overdrive)....

And yet with all of these goddamn games I need to finish, I just picked up Pokken Tournament and I started a new file in Shin Megami Tensei IV. I am stupid.

(Shin Megami Tensei IV is effing incredible though, I think it's the best Shin Megami game in the whole 30-some years of the series, better than Persona even. The battle mechanics and demon fusion I think have finally been perfected, and the story and gameplay is gripping.)
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

agleaminranks wrote:I still have to play Majora's Mask 3DS even though it's my favorite Zelda game and I got it when it first came out like over a year ago.
I still need to beat that. I got stuck never actually finishing getting the fairies in Snowhead because I was going to make sure to get them all right after beating the temple this time, I need to get back to doing that. Being able to aim by moving the 3DS is so nice.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Started playing fallout 4 a few weeks ago and so far I love it. If anyone use a ps4 the can add me Bass_the_clever
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Quin »

I'm replaying Valkyria Chronicles. It's an old game (2008 i think?) but I bought it cheap on steam when it went for sale on there. Before I did any research on the actual game I had thought that it was only recently created, the art was so good. It's kind of like fire emblem's and final fantasy tactics' love child and definitely one of my favourite games.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by reywaS »

Finished The Walking Dead: Michonne last night. Good game. I enjoyed it a lot. These Tell Tale games rely heavily on story, and this one has a solid story. I can't see myself replaying it, but you never know. I still like The Walking Dead season one better even with the downer ending. :) I'll get season two next for sure.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

agleaminranks wrote:I'm in the process of trying to catch 'em all: working on completing the living Pokedex with help from Omega Ruby, X, White II, Diamond, Pearl, and the new port of Blue. I have about 600 out of 720 total now.

I'm also switching between The Division and Battlefront when I need my big budget action fix.

I'm also close to finishing A Link Between Worlds, Fallout 4, the Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS port, Xenoblade X on Wii U, and I still have to play Majora's Mask 3DS even though it's my favorite Zelda game and I got it when it first came out like over a year ago.

On top of that I also recently got the Metroid Prime trilogy and Mass Effect trilogy on cheap so I'm slowly working my way through those. At the end of the second and first games of those, respectively.

I have like a trillion games from Games with Gold to finish playing through (Deus Ex, Thief, Tomb Raider, the Rare Replay collection, Valiant Hearts, Outlast, How to Survive, Sunset Overdrive)....

And yet with all of these goddamn games I need to finish, I just picked up Pokken Tournament and I started a new file in Shin Megami Tensei IV. I am stupid.

(Shin Megami Tensei IV is effing incredible though, I think it's the best Shin Megami game in the whole 30-some years of the series, better than Persona even. The battle mechanics and demon fusion I think have finally been perfected, and the story and gameplay is gripping.)
Wow, nice!

How do you feel about Xenoblade Chronicles the original and X?

I'm hoping to pick up a couple of games soon but I've been crazy busy! I did play some Super Meat Boy recently after not having played in for quite some time. An infuriating but really awesome game. I'm not good enough! I'll beat it by myself completely one of these days. Some of these bandages are ridiculous.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'm Baldur's Gate k

Image Image Image
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

The new DLC came out for The Witcher 3 so that's what I'm playing . So far it's great and the new update improved the graphics, which were amazing already. The new area the DLC takes place in, is so beautiful, filled with knight, monsters, and damsels in distress. If you haven't played the witcher 3 yet you really should I have already put 150+ hours in and can't get enough.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I just (finally) started Bastion, the other game by the makers of Transistor. I highly recommend both!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Pokémon Conquest, though unfortunately I will not be playing video games for quite a while as I currently have no Wii U Gamepad charger cord and the charging port on my 3DS broke for the second time.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I quite liked how they combined turn-based and real-time combat in Transistor k :beer:

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So I have been playing a bit more video games than usual lately, but still not often. Feeling retro these days! Over the past few weeks, I've been swapping back and forth between Mega Man 2, the NES Castlevania trilogy, and Pokemon Blue all on the virtual console (Wii U/3DS).

Although my family used to have Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda, and other NES/SNES games when I was a child, many of these old NES/SNES games were ones I never got to play back in the day, since we didn't have them and my parents sold those game systems once we received the GCN, and my childhood was much more focused on the N64 and GCN (console-wise), and the various Game Boy systems (portable-wise). So it's great to replay some (Pokemon Blue, Mario games, etc.) but perhaps even better to play classics I didn't get to play until the past couple of years (such as Mega Man and Castlevania). As I delved into music during my teenage years as well, I neglected gaming for quite some time, so now it's been nice to play some catchup, even if at a slow pace due to the PhD.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by timmer »

I'm so crack addicted to Pokemon Go.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:I'm so crack addicted to Pokemon Go.
That's how I was the first week or so it came out, I probably would still be if I wasn't too occupied with other stuff!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Epignosis »

Recording is been giving me a pain in the ass lately.

I am debating between firing up Fallout 3 (which I bought exactly a year ago and only installed yesterday) or replaying an oldie but goodie. :ponder:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Pokemon Go finally appeared in my country and I've just uninstalled it yesterday, after having it for like three days. I caught three Pokemons from my bed (granted, I'm well aware they might have been the "free token" kind to lure me into starting the game, but seriously, I caught a Zubat just by pointing at the ceiling) compared to zero during a walk around the neighbourhood, which drained my battery in 30 minutes. I like that it turned my city into a faithful basic chart and that the hotspots make sense, but it looks so obviously in-app-purchasey and time consuming, I didn't feel I have the patience or desire, overall. Also, I could well be hit by a car on the crosswalk by reading a book whilst walking, I don't need PokeGo for that.

I was worried it might mess with having to study for a teach grade exam, because games usually do get me very addicted and Pokemon on GameBoy did get me very addicted back in the days, but nope, it turns out hosting a mafia game accomplishes the distraction well on its own.
Dunny

Post by Dunny »

Im playing through The Witcher 3 at the minute and the new DLC for The Division.
But No Man Sky is going to take up a lot of my time from wednesday :D
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 15

Post by fingersplints »

I've been continuing my trend of revisiting old N64 games. I finally got that 101% in Donkey Kong. ^_^

My most recent though was Golden Eye. It's pretty fun. I like pretending to be Bond. I keep accidentally shooting Natalya though.
Gro-oo-ovy
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Dunny The Witcher 3 is an amazing game. Is anyone playing Overwatch?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'm playing World Super Police on the PS2 k

Image Image Image
Dunny

Post by Dunny »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Dunny The Witcher 3 is an amazing game. Is anyone playing Overwatch?
I was half enjoying it but it's taken the back seat now i have no mans sky.
But as soon as FF15 is out any other game is pretty much dead to me
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Dunny wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Dunny The Witcher 3 is an amazing game. Is anyone playing Overwatch?
How is no man's sky? Also FF15 is going to be the tits.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I just started playing Overwatch and I'm hooked. I've heard of No Man's Sky but I feel like I'd get bored of it after an hour.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Turnip Head wrote:I just started playing Overwatch and I'm hooked. I've heard of No Man's Sky but I feel like I'd get bored of it after an hour.
What do you play overwatch on?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I just started playing Overwatch and I'm hooked. I've heard of No Man's Sky but I feel like I'd get bored of it after an hour.
PC, I don't have a console.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Turnip Head wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
That's what's up. Who do you enjoy playing as so far?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
That's what's up. Who do you enjoy playing as so far?
I only started last week so I haven't had a chance to try everyone yet, but so far I really like Pharah and Roadhog.
Dunny

Post by Dunny »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dunny wrote:
How is no man's sky? Also FF15 is going to be the tits.
Honestly, if you've ever played Elite on PC then you have played no mans sky. The only difference is the excessive amount of freedom NMS has. Its a fun game but already im slowly starting to get bored and want to go back to the Witcher.

Im so buzzed for FF15, just like KH3 when that finally gets a release date. But its now been delayed until the end of November :( so got to try and find some to push the time over until then. Maybe i will go back to the Destiny stuff when the next expansion comes out
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Haha I'm replaying every Kingdoms Hearts games to get ready for KH3. Dan so F2F got pushed back? If so I'm not surprised they always push back there games.
Dunny

Post by Dunny »

Ive replayed the majority of them, im just waiting for 2.8 at xmas which should be badass

Return to “Apollo Square”