Mafia Championship Season 3

Kick back and relax at The Lounge, where you can discuss any other matter related to mafia games or The Syndicate. Mafia game strategists, look no further!

Moderator: Community Team

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Mafia Championship Season 3

Post by Tangrowth »

It's that time again. :mafia:

I received notice from Thingyman that Season 3 will soon be underway. We have a quick turnaround for selecting our Season 3 representative, so here's how I'd like to proceed:

1) First, a roughly 2-day period in which players volunteer to participate in this tournament by PMing me
2) Thereafter, a roughly 5-day period in which the entire Syndicate votes on which of the nominees (those who PMed me above) should be sent to Mafia Universe to play as our Season 3 representative.

Here is the pertinent information:
Thingyman wrote:Hi MP

It's time for Season 3, and I was hoping that maybe you'd be willing to facilitate the process of finding and sending a rep for The Syndicate? Any help would be appreciated :)

Here's the invite/information:

Invitation to The Mafia Championship Season 3

Hello everyone, it’s that time of the year again :)

I am making this post with the hopes that your community would be interested in participating in Season 3 of the Mafia Championship. It will be bigger and more epic than ever before.

This year we’re expanding once again; 136 communities will be invited to participate, making this not only the biggest Mafia event ever, but also the largest cross-forum event in the history of the Internet. We’ve also moved the venue to Mafia Universe, a new site created largely because of this series.

Are you interested?

As always, how you decide your representative is completely up to you. To guarantee your community a spot in Season 3 of the Mafia Championship, I will need to know of your community's interest within the next week (until April 4th). Following this, you will have an additional two weeks to decide your nominee (until April 18th). Additionally, it would be a very good idea to also name an alternate.

Remember that your representative needs to be prepared to deal with a lot of activity. Expect at least upwards of 500 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. The representative needs to not only be able to read all this, but should also at least be able to manage making 10+ posts per day phase.

Season 3 Specifics

• 136 different communities are invited to participate. If some decline the invitation, I may opt to allow larger communities an additional nominee.
• 8 Qualifying Games will be played with 17 players each.
• 2 players advance to the Finale Game from each game based on post-game votes.
• 1 Wildcard Game will be played (Wildcards are decided by a jury consisting of former finalists), determining the 17th and final spot in the Finale. Runner-ups in this game will be first in line to replace any finalists who may have to drop out.

Season 3 Timeline & Important Dates

The first Qualifying Game is set to start April 25th. Additional games will take place in the 1-3 months following. I will create a Doodle and find out the best times to start the various games so that preferably everyone gets to play during a time that suits them well.

In addition to this, it is also a priority to ensure as much as possible that all the players in any given game has no prior history of playing with each other to ensure a level playing field (but I cannot 100% guarantee that this won’t happen).

Season 3 Game Design & Setup

For each season, we’ve changed it up. This time, we’re doing something new again!

The setup is called Matrix12 and is inspired by mafiascum’s popular Matrix6 setup, if any of you are familiar with that. In short, the concept is that there are 12 different possible setups and the host randomizes which one is used. The players know what setups are available, but not which one will be used!

More on the setup here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/thr ... -Format%29

Regarding lynch mechanics: There will be a deadline each day phase, and the person with the most votes at the end of the day is lynched, unless a majority has already been reached before then, in which case the day ends prematurely.

Days will last 36 hours and nights 12 hours, meaning 48 hours (2 days) per game day. With one exception: The weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) will be one game day (so day will be 60 hours and night 12 hours on weekends).
Also feel free to view last season's thread, when we were invited for the first time, found out about the universe of mafia communities out there, and ended up sending Turnip Head as our representative.

I will be sending everyone a PM shortly in order to quickly disseminate this information.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Mafia Championship Season 3

Post by Tangrowth »

This is the PM that all of you should have just received:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hello, Syndicateers!

I am very excited to announce that we have been invited back to the annual Mafia Championship hosted by Thingyman!

This time it's Season 3. If you aren't quite aware of what this is or want to discuss it with your fellow members, consult this thread for details and discussion.

Essentially, it's a multi-game mafia tournament where many (this year it's 135!) different mafia communities send 1 of their own to represent them. Last year was ridiculously exciting and served as an excellent way to connect with other mafia communities and players. It proved to be a really fantastic opportunity for us, and so I have even higher hopes for this year's outing. :D

If you want to commit as a possible player on behalf of The Syndicate, please PM me, and do so by 9:00AM Eastern on Thursday, March 31st. We need a quick turnaround, so please get me a decision by then. If you have not PMed me by that time, then you will not be eligible to play. Note that it will be an intense time commitment to play in the Mafia Championship, so be aware of your commitments and schedule before nominating yourself as a potential nominee. I also highly recommend all prospective players to read the content in the thread linked above where Thingyman explains how the tournament will progress before committing.

A list of the players that commit to me by 9:00AM Eastern on Thursday, March 31st will thereafter be made public so that all of us can vote on the player we want to represent The Syndicate via secret ballot. The player with the highest weighted voting score will be sent to Mafia Universe to play the tournament. This voting process will last roughly 5 days so that we can get Thingyman our nominee within a week from now maximum. More details regarding this stage will be provided when the nominees are made public.

Thanks for your prompt attention! I am very thankful to Thingyman for extending an invitation to us again, and I hope we can make an even bigger splash at the tournament this year. :slick:
Saving it in the thread for reference.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So who would you all want to send this year? Feel free to discuss over the next two days before I make the potential player list public. We can apply some pressure that way. :feb:

And also just talk general tournament questions, comments, thoughts on how last year progressed if you have them, etc.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

You guys should know the post count of this thing is insane.

Last year I watched both Soneji and Turnip Head get left behind because they couldn't catch up with the post count.

There will be people calling you an inactive if you post 5 times in a day phase.

So yeah, whoever volunteers, make sure you'll have free time for it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:You guys should know the post count of this thing is insane.

Last year I watched both Soneji and Turnip Head get left behind because they couldn't catch up with the post count.

There will be people calling you an inactive if you post 5 times in a day phase.

So yeah, whoever volunteers, make sure you'll have free time for it.
I echo this sentiment; please be sure you can handle a very intense level of posting volume if you do decide to volunteer.

It does seem to depend on the game whether the activity will be intense or extremely intense, since Game 3 last year (the one Soneji and Turnip Head were in) was like at least 4 times as posty as Games 1 and 2. The best assumption is to be prepared for the worst case scenario.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

With that said, we have a lot of very high quality players around here, and Turnip Head represented us well last year for sure. I'm confident we'll send someone that can deal with the posting volume and hopefully kick some other mafia community ass.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wow, they've brought in the hammer vote. Good fun. :feb:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Soneji »

Yeah TH and I had bad luck drawing that game. It was also my fault for underestimating initial activity as I did have the start day off of work but decided to wait a bit to let posts build up some, as my preferred style involves waiting nearer the end of phases to make large cases.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There are so many great Syndicate players that I'd love to spectate in this environment. I'm looking forward to seeing who volunteers themselves. :nicenod:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I nominate Vompatti.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by Ricochet »

Seconded.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Not the Vompatti campaign again. :haha:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

The campaign was mine to begin with, I'm glad I found a supporter after one year. :haha:

We need to shock the system. Coup d'etat.. Coup de lynch. We've got the player for that, they don't. :ohyeah:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

As I said last year, I'm pretty sure a Vompatti nomination would get us banned from subsequent consideration. Not sure I want that. :P

I can appreciate the sentiment of unconventionality though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What about you, Ricochet? You had an excellent first year of mafia last year (understatement) and consistently have shown yourself able to keep up with and mega-analyze high volumes of content.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by indiglo »

Wow, that's really cool. Hopefully whoever goes will do very well! Sounds super intense, so good luck to the future representative! I will happily be a spectator, if that type of thing is allowed.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

indiglo wrote:Wow, that's really cool. Hopefully whoever goes will do very well! Sounds super intense, so good luck to the future representative! I will happily be a spectator, if that type of thing is allowed.
Indeed, various folks spectated last year, both informally (by watching the game unfold on 2+2, though it'll be at Mafia Universe this year) and formally (Thingyman sets up a Skype chat for people to speculate and talk about the game and off-topic).

The spectator Skype chat was a TON of fun, I wish I could have participated in it even more than I did last time. I think there were about 100-150 usernames in there throughout the season, though not all simultaneously of course. It was a really great way to get the site's name out there and connect with folks from other sites too; I couldn't recommend it more highly.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MovingPictures07 wrote:What about you, Ricochet? You had an excellent first year of mafia last year (understatement) and consistently have shown yourself able to keep up with and mega-analyze high volumes of content.
I'm retired.

Plus, for every appearance that I'm involved in the game, there's a side story in which my real life and tasks plummet into chaos, so no. Not the year to do this, not even close.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 5

Post by sig »

They post like mafia is going out of style on MU.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:What about you, Ricochet? You had an excellent first year of mafia last year (understatement) and consistently have shown yourself able to keep up with and mega-analyze high volumes of content.
I'm retired.

Plus, for every appearance that I'm involved in the game, there's a side story in which my real life and tasks plummet into chaos, so no. Not the year to do this, not even close.
Retired? Pfffft. No mafia addict is ever truly retired. :slick:

Understandable though, the time sink involved with this will be unreal, but I really can't wait to see it unfold.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I know so many people that should be PMing me to volunteer for this. Do it. I know you're reading this, people I have in mind. :srsnod:
Thingyman
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Thingyman »

Hi guys :)

I'm following along. Huge thanks to MP for facilitating.

Wrt the quick turnaround: Actually, what I needed within the next week was just a confirmation of interest. I will go ahead and consider this thread as that. You have until April 18th to actually decide the representative :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thingyman wrote:Hi guys :)

I'm following along. Huge thanks to MP for facilitating.

Wrt the quick turnaround: Actually, what I needed within the next week was just a confirmation of interest. I will go ahead and consider this thread as that. You have until April 18th to actually decide the representative :)
Hello, Thingyman! Good to see you again.

Oh, fantastic! My bad on the misinterpretation though. Our current plan will put us significantly ahead of schedule then.

Let's continue to roll with it nonetheless, but if any of you thinks I should extend either period (the 2-day self-nomination phase or the 5-day voting phase), let me know either here or privately.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote:As I said last year, I'm pretty sure a Vompatti nomination would get us banned from subsequent consideration. Not sure I want that. :P
You sure? I think they'd beg us to keep participating.

Not the ones who actually played with him though. Just the spectators.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Matt »

Application for Mafia Championship

Name: Matt Fox (like that cool dude Jack from Lost)

Abilities: Can tunnel the fuck out of someone until they break down and go insane (see Arkham Mafia - Zeebs and Enrique). That's pretty much all I got.

Qualifications: Unofficial MVP of Game of Champions Numero Tres. Yes, that's how I view how that game went down.

Also I don't expect at all to be sent, but hey, if absolutely nobody else applies, I'll play!

XD
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Hi there. Haven't been here in a while.

I have a lot of people I'd like to see representing us. Two that come to mind are Golden and SVS. I know Epi wanted to participate last year. I think he'd fit in nicely there as well. Won't take shit from anyone. :nicenod:
Like I said, there are many more I would love to send, but since I haven't played for a while, these are the first free that I thought of.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matt, you definitely deserved that championship game MVP :beer:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Why don't you apply FZ?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw, I also like FZ's nominations of Golden and SVS. But you know what I'd really like to see?

Unleashing the MAC or the DOCTOR on their asses. Muhahahahahahahaha.
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 8

Post by S~V~S »

FZ. wrote:Hi there. Haven't been here in a while.

I have a lot of people I'd like to see representing us. Two that come to mind are Golden and SVS. I know Epi wanted to participate last year. I think he'd fit in nicely there as well. Won't take shit from anyone. :nicenod:
Like I said, there are many more I would love to send, but since I haven't played for a while, these are the first free that I thought of.
Thanks, but not me. I would have to take off work to keep up with that post volume :) Plus the role claim and all that jazz, and I really don't know how to do that believably. I never really developed that skill.

But thank you for saying so! :cloud9:

I agree about Golden.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also yay Matt :)
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:Also yay Matt :)
I'd definitely like to be considered for the alternate spot, but I know realistically, there is no way in hell ya all would send me. We'd never be invited again :(

But for real, let's send Wilgy. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why not? You have a unique style, you might catch them unawares.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:Why not? You have a unique style, you might catch them unawares.
:cloud9:

I'm still wondering why FZ isn't nominating herself. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

I would like to meet this Vompatti who potentially would get this site banned from the tournament :nicenod:

He sounds like Absolute Justice from Narutoforums. AJ was an extremely good scumhunter but had a huge ego that was toxic to games for quite awhile. He did shape up his act eventually, unfortunately he hasn't been active on NF since 2014.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I might be the pick for my original site if so you've got to meta read me in a positive way only okay? :P
So like don't mafia read me and I won't mafia read you, for the good of our sites.

I'd vote for you Matt.
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matt wrote:Btw, I also like FZ's nominations of Golden and SVS. But you know what I'd really like to see?

Unleashing the MAC or the DOCTOR on their asses. Muhahahahahahahaha.
First, I'm on a break, not to mention, it's too time consuming.

Second, I would suck big time :p

I'd vote for you too Matt. It all depends on your competition. But I think you'd do great.

S~V~S wrote:
FZ. wrote:Hi there. Haven't been here in a while.

Thanks, but not me. I would have to take off work to keep up with that post volume :) Plus the role claim and all that jazz, and I really don't know how to do that believably. I never really developed that skill.

But thank you for saying so! :cloud9:

I agree about Golden.
I get you. I tried following last year but I couldn't even keep up with the reading, not to mention actually form thoughts. Still, I think you would rock. :hug:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I nominate FZ. for her timely reappearance. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Soneji wrote:I would like to meet this Vompatti who potentially would get this site banned from the tournament :nicenod:

He sounds like Absolute Justice from Narutoforums. AJ was an extremely good scumhunter but had a huge ego that was toxic to games for quite awhile. He did shape up his act eventually, unfortunately he hasn't been active on NF since 2014.
Naw, not even close.

Vompatti does not scumhunt.
Vompatti does not townhunt.
Vompatti shows no ego.
Vompatti shapes no act.
Vompatti is but Vompatti.
Ceci n'est pas un Vompatti.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Sounds like a Cult Leader.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Or a Vompatti. :srsnod:

Seriously, guys, #Vompatti16. Let's watch the world burn. :srsnod:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Soneji wrote:I would like to meet this Vompatti who potentially would get this site banned from the tournament :nicenod:

No he's no way like that. I've seen AJ playing before. AJ is normal.

Vompatti is, as has been described to me, a dadaist mafia player.

He simply doesn't make sense.

He's like Mille on steroids. Or maybe Darth. Or Saturno. Except those people actually show they don't give a fuck. Vompatti is so unreadable you can't even figure out whether he is actually scumhunting in his own mysterious ways or not.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Epignosis »

He's a good teammate. :nicenod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Golden »

This will be far too time consuming.

So naturally, I've put my hat in the ring.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:This will be far too time consuming.

So naturally, I've put my hat in the ring.

I would vote for you. :noble: It would be like me playing there anyway. I would just post the same things most likely. :D

SVS would deffo be awesome too, but I totally understand the time thing. Reading all this, I really don't think I'd even be able to keep up as a spectator! Plus, not to mention how long the thing will go on - possibly months. Yeesh. Where do all those people find time to be so active in a game over such an extended period of time? Hats off to them! (Though it would solve my gripe of only a small core of participants being active and everyone else being near total no-shows. :fist: :haha: )
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Each game is pretty short, if last year is anything to go by, 13 players, 36 hour days 12 hour nights. But the whole championships takes a few months as only one game goes at a time.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Thinking of submitting Epi if only because he will systematically point out how every meta tell used by those guys is BS and shoot them to the ground.

It will be glorious.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DrWilgy »

If our mission here is to rep, send me; I'm very attractive.

I too would also be down for sending Mr.GoC MVP Mertt!

I'm intrigued to see how/what Sig would do...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm not intrigued to see how/what Sig would do... :P
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'd send sig!

Return to “The Lounge”