Attack on Titan Mafia [Classic Game... for now]

Moderator: Community Team

Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Attack on Titan Mafia [Classic Game... for now]

Post by Draconus »

So, this will be my first ever attempt at hosting :) That being said this game will be a Heist. If everything goes smoothly, I plan to expand this into a full game with a cohost, giving the characters their own unique abilities fitting their personalities while staying within the boundaries of what is typically seen here on the syndicate (that’s the plan anyway). There will also be more titans :feb: But for now there will only be 10 civs and 3 mafia.

This first game will be based around characters (specifically trainees) in the first season and will not have any spoilers if you haven’t seen the anime yet. The second season hasn’t been released yet so you have plenty of time to catch up on it ;)

The Civs:
Eren Yeager
Mikasa Ackerman
Armin Arlert
Reiner Braun
Jean Kirstein
Marco Bott
Connie Springer
Sasha Blouse
Annie Leonhart
Levi (Civilian Cop)

The Mafia:
Titan (1)
Titan (2)
Titan (3)
Last edited by Draconus on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Attack on Titan [Heist Game... for now]

Post by Ricochet »

Ooh nice. I could see this running as something bigger than Heist, to allow role madness.

Also, some of those civs aren't exactly civvie. :ninja: (I'm up to date with the manga, animes based on mangas I already read are unwatchable for me, because of how much they stretch the episodes and how Q u a l i t y they are)
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Ricochet »

Also, is everyone vanilla, on either side? :ponder:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ricochet wrote:Ooh nice. I could see this running as something bigger than Heist, to allow role madness.

Also, some of those civs aren't exactly civvie. :ninja: (I'm up to date with the manga, animes based on mangas I already read are unwatchable for me, because of how much they stretch the episodes and how Q u a l i t y they are)
I know, lol. I've only seen the first season of the anime, but I stumbled upon all of the biggest spoilers :overreact:

But I'm keeping this first game simple and spoiler friendly. There will be a full game full of role-appropriate power madness!! :feb:

For now they are all vanilla. I may put Levi in as the cop role and replace Krista.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

To balance the game to its full potential, I would recommend substituting 1 vanilla civilian for 1 cop. Other than that... I look forward to seeing your first mafia hosting endeavor!
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Classic Game... for now]

Post by Draconus »

Thanks for the advice! Just edited in Levi. I also fixed the topic subject :p

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Golden »

Awesome, glad to see you hosting Draco.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”