[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [DAY 2] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Russtifinko »

Some off topic stuff I just want to get off my chest.
thellama73 wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I think the K4J kill was more likely to come from an RYMer than a Syndicater, so I will concentrate my attentions there.
Something about your posts today feel a little staged/rehearsed however you want to put it. :ponder:
Thank you. I like to be well-prepared.
:haha:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Hello, I'm Epignosis.
Hi, Epignosis. How are you?
Tired. You?
Also tired. I basically just got home from work, and I have to be on radio at 7:30 tomorrow morning to talk about the education secretary.
Oooooh, you're on the real radio? Cool! Do you do that a lot?
Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Long Con's claim that his early aggression against bea was deliberately false and actually a test is highly dubious for a few reasons:

1. I asked him to expand on his beef with bea and he did so thoroughly, suggesting to me that he had at least some degree of real investment in it.

2. His stated reason did not bear out in his experiment results -- only BWT was implicated apparently and LC didn't even commit substantive suspicion in that direction.

3. It's just plain convenient; it looks like escapism.

We must ask ourselves if LC ever makes the claim that his bea aggression was a test if that conduct doesn't draw the negative attention that it did.
Howe wll do you know LC? I realise that you did not play real time with him in Bullets over Broadway. Have you at all? LC's ability to demonstrate real investment in a completely fake case would not surprise me in the slightest, that's pretty normal LC.

Also, I think you used escapism wrong.
Pedantic Pink strikes again!
DrWilgy wrote:Ok, just now catching up. (I think I did alright on my exams) Voting LC for now, not reading the interactions with bea to be genuine. Still really far behind, though.
If you're a doctor, why do you still have exams?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

motel room wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Again, five votes from people who don't know Long Con and aren't from around here.

This is starting to look cliquish. :suspish:
Commentary. "cliquish" isnt game related. Is it a bad lynch?
I don't like it, so I'd say yes, it's a bad lynch. You catch a Long Con through petty things he does that he himself isn't aware that he's doing, not through calling him out Day 1 by pretending to set up bea to garner reactions.

Another stupid lynch, I say.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

motel room wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Also, I know Golden is a SuperStar Civ, but it's weird to me that at least 2 people (bea and motel room) are willing to just accept his suspicion at face value and go that way.
who's suspicion of who am I accepting?
Golden's of bcornett. Is that not what the post below means?
motel room wrote:
FZ. wrote:
motel room wrote:^ talking about Long Con not Wilgy here, apart from that first sentence
what do you think about bcornett? Do you agree with Golden and JJJ?

linki: So is he familiar with LC's game?
I don't like bcornett relying on his own interpretation of his meta to defend himself.

JJJ is higher on my To Hang list but if golden is genuine this game I've seen his intuition pay off so yeah.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am not digging the bandwagon on LC. I am still 5 pages behind but I just wanted to say - I thought it was a weak day 1 vote on Bea - I really believed he was going after Bea then when he backed off it was after llama had asked the question something like - do you think Bea's response was appropriate/" and so many chimed in and said yes bc one vote can lead to a late day bandwagon here or similar sentiments. Maybe it was a ploy to see if or what would come of his suspicion but it did seem a bit haphazard for a baddie LC. Which is why I think - would he do this if he was bad? No. I think he is a careful baddie. If he was going to try a ploy it would not have been something like this.

Ofc this is all wifom to the RYM'ers but it is true about LC. He would not be this sloppy if he was bad. No one who has played regularly with him has voted him just Wiggly who has been around for a couple of games and does not really know LC the way most of us do.

linky - FZ - Bcorn - odk bc I do not know his meta its hard to take someones word for it.

JJJ feels different this game. Is it bc of Sweden? Idk. He sure was not giving me the aggressive - JJJ supatownie at large vibe when he was here. But he is on vacation so maybe his mind is elsewhere, as it should be. Yep I am on the fence with him.
;)
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Also, I am on board with seaside sticking around after his big post. I was also reading Macdougall as genuine in that exchange and won't be voting for either of them today unless they literally post a screenshot of baddie BTSC.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Diiny »

Ricochet wrote:
Diiny wrote:I do agree with Wilgy's idea that claiming to want to change up your playstyle post rolecard distribution is fishy. That combined with his timid non-stance on LC and his bea vote make him a lynch I'm certainly not regretful to be securing to save myself.
Diiny wrote:Out of all the BWT votes I think Wilgy's is one of the worst. Guy's a scum lean for me, now. Basing a vote on day 0 shit and sticking with it and not grappling with anything else for the rest of the day is bad stuff in my book.
:|

Explain this flip.
That's nae flip, kid.

I thought BWT was a decent lynch because of all of the evidence (as I said in that post), wilgy's comment included. That doesn't mean I endorse wilgy's vote, (which was based on ONLY a single observation from DAY 0 that took into account nothing from day 1 if I remember correctly) or indeed wilgy himself. His single point was valid, and would have made for a fine ingredient in a fully fleshed out, impeccably cooked vote. Unfortunately, he just sprinkled it onto a plate and called it a day.

I still have a scum lean on him.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Spoiler: show
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by FZ. »

Russtifinko wrote:Ugh, I'm on time to vote but feel like I may be late to the party. This was a very good point.
FZ. wrote:How is it, that not one regular syndicater voted for LC? How is it, that none of the Rym players don't take that into consideration? Are we missing something here?
I should say that I have suspected LC as recently as my last post, though, and I'm a Syndicater, so it's not 100% true. Everyone seems to have ignored my posts, though, as I don't think anyone answered a question I asked... :sigh:

Anyway, the fact that no other TSers are suspecting LC makes me feel a bit better about him. However, I have absolutely no read whatsoever on bcornett, and I think voting seaside or Macdougall at this point seems like a real bad idea. So I don't see a ton of opportunity to influence the lynch with my vote.

Also, I know Golden is a SuperStar Civ, but it's weird to me that at least 2 people (bea and motel room) are willing to just accept his suspicion at face value and go that way.
Actually, I'm considering it too. Out of the options I have, this seems like the one I could live with. Maybe because I don't know him...

lots and lots of linki
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

Epignosis wrote:
motel room wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Again, five votes from people who don't know Long Con and aren't from around here.

This is starting to look cliquish. :suspish:
Commentary. "cliquish" isnt game related. Is it a bad lynch?
I don't like it, so I'd say yes, it's a bad lynch. You catch a Long Con through petty things he does that he himself isn't aware that he's doing, not through calling him out Day 1 by pretending to set up bea to garner reactions.

Another stupid lynch, I say.
So.. you don't catch Long Con in his short game?
:goofp:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Post by MacDougall »

I know I'm not a syndicate player but I have to say I have been wary of LC from the word go. If you guys are saying he's too good to be this obvious as scum then why would he has town, play bad enough to look scum? Is he only good as a scum player?

Also that's a bunch of wifom to me.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Alright, switching to Choutas, hi
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

FZ. wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Ugh, I'm on time to vote but feel like I may be late to the party. This was a very good point.
FZ. wrote:How is it, that not one regular syndicater voted for LC? How is it, that none of the Rym players don't take that into consideration? Are we missing something here?
I should say that I have suspected LC as recently as my last post, though, and I'm a Syndicater, so it's not 100% true. Everyone seems to have ignored my posts, though, as I don't think anyone answered a question I asked... :sigh:

Anyway, the fact that no other TSers are suspecting LC makes me feel a bit better about him. However, I have absolutely no read whatsoever on bcornett, and I think voting seaside or Macdougall at this point seems like a real bad idea. So I don't see a ton of opportunity to influence the lynch with my vote.

Also, I know Golden is a SuperStar Civ, but it's weird to me that at least 2 people (bea and motel room) are willing to just accept his suspicion at face value and go that way.
Actually, I'm considering it too. Out of the options I have, this seems like the one I could live with. Maybe because I don't know him...

lots and lots of linki
Considering voting LC, or voting whatever Golden says to vote??
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I would go with Eloh. She's not trying. She can look for laughs somewhere else. Sometimes I think that players that seem like baddies but are trying hard should get more opportunities to stay in the game than players who don't care. And like I said, I'm not sure this isn't an attempt to look that way by Eloh. But she isn't going to get enough votes to save LC. So I have to vote somewhere that would be helpful, or at least try.

linki: Mac, I think that when he's a civ, he doesn't care how bad he looks. Most of us don't, so he's more likely to appear bad

linki: Russ, not whatever Golden says to vote, but Bcornett. I have read his posts. Nothing there screams civvie to me. I'm null on him, while I feel good about LC. I'd rather go with that.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Sorsha »

MacDougall wrote:I know I'm not a syndicate player but I have to say I have been wary of LC from the word go. If you guys are saying he's too good to be this obvious as scum then why would he has town, play bad enough to look scum? Is he only good as a scum player?

Also that's a bunch of wifom to me.
This is what I have on my rainbow list for LC:

Long Con- Have decided to err on the side of good LC. The emotional responses he has given to some of the suspicions others have had against him aren’t something I expect from a baddie LC.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

FZ. wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Ok, just now catching up. (I think I did alright on my exams) Voting LC for now, not reading the interactions with bea to be genuine. Still really far behind, though.
This sounds like a baddie who acts like he's constantly behind, so he can't really be accounted for his behaviour.
How would someone who is genuinely behind sound?

Better yet, how would a town wilgy who was genuinely behind sound?
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

motel room wrote:Alright, switching to Choutas, hi
Based on what?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Diiny wrote:
FZ. wrote:
This sounds like a baddie who acts like he's constantly behind, so he can't really be accounted for his behaviour.

I don't know, but I've done this as scum. If you're behind, you can never really engage in present conversation. You can always say that you're still behind, so your thoughts might change later, giving you an excuse for your vote. As a civ, you try to engage both in catching up and in live conversations to make sure you don't miss anything
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

FZ. wrote:
Diiny wrote:
FZ. wrote:

I don't know, but I've done this as scum. If you're behind, you can never really engage in present conversation. You can always say that you're still behind, so your thoughts might change later, giving you an excuse for your vote. As a civ, you try to engage both in catching up and in live conversations to make sure you don't miss anything
So you'd like to have seen him ask questions as tell us he's catching up? It sounded to me like an indefensible accusation is all
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

MacDougall wrote:
Based on what?
I want to know why he voted long con and a reaction. And i'll be here from now til end of day so my vote is my weapon.
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Thanks for the response, FZ. I suppose I can see how a neutral bcornett read miiiight be a case for a vote if all RYMers suspect him.

I could in theory be down for an Epi vote. Having a bit of trouble making my mind up on him, as usual. He decided I was bad when I mentioned him in my first real post this game, and he's been talking about me since. Admittedly that's fairly common for me and Epi, and it's possible it's colluding my judgment on him, but I can definitely see why people would say he hasn't been as helpful or scumhunt-y this game.

It's probably a moot point, as you said, because I don't see him garnering the votes today. Something to think about, though.
Strawhenge wrote:llama's response reads as, 'Trust me because trust me.' The we wouldn't kill k4j stance is a big ol' sifter of WIFOM and I don't like it one bit. Why would anybody have any reason not to kill any player as scum? Roles, yes. Players in the context of the game, yes. But players on the whole? That's like saying, 'Oh, we wouldn't kill HamburgerBoy, because scum-RYMers never kill HamburgerBoy.' That just makes no sense. That's basically admitting that Syndicat scum teams aren't great at their job if there are certain players they never kill.

Epignosis's response just doesn't sound like a productive outlook. This is out of context because I'm not used to playing with you guys, but on the onset this, I like making people look like they don't know what they're talking about sentiment is like saying that you want to undermine people's convictions and confuse people. Which is what scum want. Scum don't want people to feel certainty.
I do think the llama suspicions by RYMers are because you guys don't know him. To Syndicaters: he's been getting quieter lately in response to being lynched early so often, so this seems like a normal game for him to me. He always says wacky stuff.

And Epi actually does love making people look like they don't know what they're talking about. Probably more than winning mafia, although he thinks it's best if he can do both at the same time.
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Seaside is either scum or a liability that we can't take further into the game.
When I placed my vote for him, I was leaning towards the latter, because I would rather vote for a civilian who's hurting the civilian's progress than someone who migggght be scum but then flips town and sets us even further back. However, if seaside has chosen the more productive path like recent posts would imply, then I can no longer keep my vote on him.

Epignosis is defending more than scumhunting, which is unlike him. Even more unlike him, his scumhunting is super weak so far. At first I was reluctant to give the suspicions towards him much credit, but that was because I assumed his defend:attack ratio would improve. In actuality, it's gotten significantly worse.
What do you think about his two "R suspicions" (Rico and Russ)?
Both of them have caught my eye as well for being suspicious, especially Rico who keeps thinking that by proclaiming that he's not nervous, that will convince people that he's not nervous, as if being nervous is the sort of thing that can be flipped on and off like a light switch.
Epi also suspects reywaS, right?

If he's decided we're bad, in a normal Syndicate game it would inevitably mean we were dead. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but when Epi gets a negative read on someone it's a death knell. Hopefully for my sake you RYM types can change that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:I am not digging the bandwagon on LC. I am still 5 pages
Two for me. But this.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

screw it. I'm falling asleep. Yes, I'm choosing to trust someone I believe is a civvie (golden and jjj) and vote for someone who has done nothing to make me believe he is a civ.

linki: Yes Diiny, I would. Is it that much to ask?

Anyway, I hope I don't regret it:
bcornett 24

linki: Russ, yeah, we should think about Epi next day if he doesn't step up his game. And if you fight hard enough, you might end up not getting lynched and getting night killed instead :P
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Based on what?
I want to know why he voted long con and a reaction. And i'll be here from now til end of day so my vote is my weapon.
But you were sus of LC too right? So you changed your vote once Choutas voted for the same player as you? Why? :ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:linki: Russ, yeah, we should think about Epi next day if he doesn't step up his game. And if you fight hard enough, you might end up not getting lynched and getting night killed instead :P
Sorry, not gonna happen right now.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Bullzeye »

Haven't been able to catch up as much as I'd have liked to and it's way too late for me now, so as I said earlier I'm going to have to random this one. Hopefully the night phase will allow me to catch up properly and get into the game! Randomizer is telling me to *Vote for MM*. I only hope he can find it in his heart to forgive me.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'll change my vote to bcornet. He's turned lurky after the civ lynch of bwt and his name being brought up.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:linki: Russ, yeah, we should think about Epi next day if he doesn't step up his game. And if you fight hard enough, you might end up not getting lynched and getting night killed instead :P
Okay then. By the way, what's your opinion of Eloh? Are you still suspicious of Russ? How about Rico? Has anything changed?

Going to bed. Good night
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

FZ. wrote:screw it. I'm falling asleep. Yes, I'm choosing to trust someone I believe is a civvie (golden and jjj) and vote for someone who has done nothing to make me believe he is a civ.

linki: Yes Diiny, I would. Is it that much to ask?

Anyway, I hope I don't regret it:
bcornett 24

linki: Russ, yeah, we should think about Epi next day if he doesn't step up his game. And if you fight hard enough, you might end up not getting lynched and getting night killed instead :P
Nope. I mean, that's what I do. The guy's my scummiest read atm, but I have to make sure the shit others have thrown on him is legit.

If I could choose who gets lynched, I'd vote wilgy. But I'll probably end up securing brian over long con. Just gonna finish reading over long con
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

..and yet it suddenly feels like the birdswagon. This gives me pause.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Sorsha wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Based on what?
But you were sus of LC too right? So you changed your vote once Choutas voted for the same player as you? Why? :ponder:
Yeah I still am and might switch back but I can't ignore the amount of players outright vouching for him.
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Diiny wrote:..and yet it suddenly feels like the birdswagon. This gives me pause.
This.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Okay then. By the way, what's your opinion of Eloh? Are you still suspicious of Russ? How about Rico? Has anything changed?

Going to bed. Good night
Not suspicious of Eloh. Still suspicious of Russ. Gotta taste the rainbow with Ricochet first.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Roxy wrote:
Matt F wrote:RIP bwt. I'm sorry to see you go, and feel bad about contributing to your lynch, but I stand by my vote in the fact that it did not appear civvie-like to say and do the things you were doing during dusk. You will be missed, though :disappoint:

Sorsha - Thank you for bringing attention to Rbz's post (the same exact post that pinged me, ironic) where he stated who he was. I shouldn't have missed that, however, since it was in OT green, it's entirely possible I skipped over it. Sometimes I read OT, sometimes I don't. Either way, thanks.

Roxy - I did not want to vote for you or Rbz because I was waiting for Rbz to clarify. Fortunately, Sorsha took the time to show me what was up, contrary to your actions, which was just to NoU me. As for bwt, if I am the only player that thinks his behavior was suspicious Dusk 0, then so be it. However, even after seeing the results of the lynch, I still find his behavior during Dusk suspicious, and believe my reason for voting him was valid.

Some have been pinged by me voting third for bwt. I've played about two dozen games of mafia, and I don't ever remember this being a thing. I haven't played for about two years, though, so maybe it's something new? Either way, all I can is circumstance. I had to go to work, I wanted to vote early in case I didn't make it home in time (I didn't, btw), and BWT was my strongest feeling at the time.

Straw - To me, it sounded off. "Kinda" and "very" don't go together IMO, in fact, I've never heard anyone utter "I had a kinda very good day" or "My meal was kinda very good", so I questioned him on it. It wasn't a strong ping, but it was there.

Again, RIP birds.

I voted for you and am suspicious of you is a bit more than a No u. That characterization seems to try to make my suspicion into fluff which it is not.

You start out with your bogus claim that RBZ and I had btsc or communicated by PM and that my post saying "Keterman is RBZMNGHJ??" was fake - which if you had actually read the post from which you quoted this "suspicion" would have never happened. The fact that it did happen and that you pushed it (but not hard enough to vote for) is highly suspicious to me.

Then you move onto Teeth - which my vote was NOT based that you were the third voter moine was bc you had pushed me and RBZ then suddenly without so much as have an apple you jump on the Teeth wagon. With your bogus reasoning about the day 0 poll.

You keep saying that he ended the vote when he moved his vote is something I am not grasping please elaborate. Are you saying Teeth personally picked the winner of the Day 0 poll and told MP and Sloon to end the Day 0 bc he had chosen the winner? BC that is what it reads like.
You do realize Teeth was civ right?

When you made your sudden turn onto Teeth you slammed your suspicion down and voted without bothering to wait for a response, which is weird bc you said you did not want to vote for RBZ or me until hearing from him - so why does RBZ have a chance to respond but you give Teeth no window of opportunity to respond? Double standard much?

I see you keep harping on the Day 0 poll crap and tbh it has already led to a civ lynch are you really srsly going to keep going down your bogus path? So much else has happened yet you still hold onto your Day 0 suspicions like they are your last breath. I find it odd.

Yep I am this far behind I read some last night and fell asleep will be on it today.
Roxy, I am probably the most suspicious of Matt F besides you. I say this in the most friendly possible way, so please don't take it wrong, but this reads a little like Roxy tunneling to me.

I missed Day 0, so someone please correct me when I am wrong, but my understanding is this: the Day 0 poll worked such that when 2 players had 5 votes each, it ended immediately and they won. So in essence, yeah, BWT basically chose the winners and told our hosts to end the poll. Again, I could be wrong there, but if my understanding is right I still actually find that part of Matt's suspicion very reasonable.

That said, I still think the timing on his vote was suspicious. As I'm writing this I'm finding that I'm convincing myself more and more that he might not be bad, though. Reading back, he's shown me absolutely nothing today as far as meaningful contributions, but the more I read over early game stuff, the more genuine I see him.
MacDougall wrote:I'm not sure how I'm really catching flak for this actually. Seaside was getting votes before I said anything. If I wanted him lynched and I was scum I could have just shut up and put attention elsewhere. As it stands I actually do think he's the best chance of flipping scum. Sometimes things ARE what they seem. Actually most of the time. It's called Occam's Razor.

I haven't really heard any good reasons why we shouldn't lynch him and we should instead lynch someone else.

You guys are coming across like scum players preparing for a town flip and planning your next townie lynch candidate.
Interesting thought. By "you guys", who do you mean here besides Sorsha?

I feel worst so far, in no particular order, about Sorsha and Epi.

I also would like to hear what Chouthas says to motel room. That vote looks like the Day 2 equivalent of Matt F's.

FZ., I really don't like your vote here. I think you should go with your gut instead of taking other people's word for it.

Linki: Also don't love Sorsha trying to push LC harder to people who don't know LC here. I'm voting Sorsha.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

motel room wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Based on what?
Yeah I still am and might switch back but I can't ignore the amount of players outright vouching for him.
Look who it is though... people who actually know him. And look at who is voting for him... people who don't know him.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

To clarify, I think Sorsha's most recent post is trying to get motel room to switch back to LC. It's suspicious to me since she just voted bcornett. Why promote lynching a major candidate that you yourself won't vote for? If she were to get motel room to vote LC, and LC flips civ, she could sit back and laugh and let motel take the heat for it.

Linki: Wait, so are you trying to convince motel room NOT to switch back to LC? Now I'm confused.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Sorsha wrote:
motel room wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Based on what?
Look who it is though... people who actually know him. And look at who is voting for him... people who don't know him.
Yes. Exactly. Hence me moving elsewhere atm. What's your point?
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Voted seaside just to see which side people will vote. :mafia:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Russtifinko wrote:To clarify, I think Sorsha's most recent post is trying to get motel room to switch back to LC. It's suspicious to me since she just voted bcornett. Why promote lynching a major candidate that you yourself won't vote for? If she were to get motel room to vote LC, and LC flips civ, she could sit back and laugh and let motel take the heat for it.

Linki: Wait, so are you trying to convince motel room NOT to switch back to LC? Now I'm confused.
What?! I'm trying to get players to NOT vote for LC.

I'm just sus of why motel is moving his vote around like he is.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

motel room wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
motel room wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Based on what?
Yes. Exactly. Hence me moving elsewhere atm. What's your point?
Your flip-flopping makes no sense to me. Are you suspicious of him or not. What does Choutas vote for LC have to do with your vote for LC?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Could I get a Wilgy lynch going? Anyone up for that?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Sorsha wrote:Your flip-flopping makes no sense to me. Are you suspicious of him or not. What does Choutas vote for LC have to do with your vote for LC?
I have a healthy suspicion of them both.

They don't necessarily have anything to do with each other in my mind, apart from the unexplained vote on the LC bandwagon. Separately I'm suspicious of Choutas' "being rusty" disclaimer and how he's mostly just explaining how things work in RYMland.
ImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Diiny wrote:Could I get a Wilgy lynch going? Anyone up for that?
Here.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Sorsha wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:To clarify, I think Sorsha's most recent post is trying to get motel room to switch back to LC. It's suspicious to me since she just voted bcornett. Why promote lynching a major candidate that you yourself won't vote for? If she were to get motel room to vote LC, and LC flips civ, she could sit back and laugh and let motel take the heat for it.

Aha. I took that completely the wrong way, then.

Well in that case I dunno who to vote. I still suspect Epi and Matt F but don't see either being lynched today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Do you reckon we have a silencer hidden in the secret roles? B24, espers and reywaS have not posted at all on D2. Technically Ace as well, but he's been subbed.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:Just popping in to say how proud of you all I am, playing together nicely like good boys & girls, making Mama Bear so happy :lorab:

Keep up the good work!
As someone who was familiar with both communities equally before this game, I am also very impressed and surprised that everyone is getting along as well as they are. :beer:
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Apologies for the low content stuff over the last couple of days. I will get a chance to eleborate on my Llama gut read during my lunch break.

I like the LC lynch though. Especially over seaside. I have no real read on bcornett and I don't think I could be swayed to vote that way.
How does one elaborate on a gut read? It's not a rhetorical question, teach me.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Russtifinko wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Aha. I took that completely the wrong way, then.

Well in that case I dunno who to vote. I still suspect Epi and Matt F but don't see either being lynched today.
Join me for an Epig lynch.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

seaside wrote: devin the Omniscient, DrWilgy, Elohcin, espers, reywaS, Russtifinko, TheFloyd73 all have under 15 posts which could be considered lurking in a thread that is already at 28 pages in day 2.
B/c everyone else talks so damn much! Even in RL if I am in a room full of people discussing things, I sit back and listen and maybe chime in once or twice. It's just my personality. It's hard for me to find anything to add to the discussion with so many people talking. Thursdays are busy for me and I am away from the internet until evening. I was caught up as of last night. I am now 5.5 pages behind.
FZ. wrote:
I think my top options at the moment are: Epi and Eloh. I'd like to see a fight between the two :feb:
If you care to know my opinion, I think Epi is civ. And, I know I am civ. So.....

@ Rico - Best. Rainbow List. Ever! Very cool man. You are not correct that I was just trying to have fun on Day 1 thought. But I still would LOVE to have a laugh this game. Everyone is so serious. Here...I will start us out with a joke that my daughter told me today (which I actually taught her, so yeah...) Why is 6 afraid of 7? .............. Because 7 ate 9! Bwaa-ha-ha. See? You can do it too. Make me laugh Rico, I will vote with you.
bea wrote: Eloh feels like Eloh -
Squishy? :D
FZ. wrote:I would go with Eloh. She's not trying. She can look for laughs somewhere else.
I see no point in trying if no one is going to have fun with me. :pout:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm inclined to think that all three most likely lynches at the moment are civvies.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Apologies for the low content stuff over the last couple of days. I will get a chance to eleborate on my Llama gut read during my lunch break.

I like the LC lynch though. Especially over seaside. I have no real read on bcornett and I don't think I could be swayed to vote that way.
I thought it meant he'd try to match his gut's read with an actual read, though he could elaborate the gut read more literally by pointing out exactly which posts made his gut feel irksome
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Diiny wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:

I thought it meant he'd try to match his gut's read with an actual read, though he could elaborate the gut read more literally by pointing out exactly which posts made his gut feel irksome
That makes sense, but for me if I have a gut read it usually doesn't include specific posts, it comes from a spiritual vibe from all of the posts as a whole. Synergy bruhhhhhhh

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”