[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How do we feel this LC mafia flip reflects on bea?

I'm feeling something like town as hell, man right now.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How do we feel this LC mafia flip reflects on bea?

I'm feeling something like town as hell, man right now.
Ho, wasn't that ironic literally right after my post.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seriously, though, JJJ - lynch me, if you dare :nicenod:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Post by MacDougall »

We just lynched a guy who looked scum and was. Occam's Razor.

Occam's Razor also suggests that the person who came in at the end of the day and was largely responsible for lynching the scum is a townie, so I'm pretty happy with James right now.

Occam ain't failed us yet friends.

Occam's Razor tells us that one or more of;

FZ
Sorsha
Epi
Roxy

Are scum. Each of them tried to pull up the initial LC scumwagon (I am now going to make a band called LC Scumwagon). Were there others I'm missing that are guilty of that? I say we put together a list of people who were responsible for nearly not lynching Mr Scum and burn their feet until they talk.

Roxy, you first.
Roxy wrote:I am not digging the bandwagon on LC. I am still 5 pages behind but I just wanted to say - I thought it was a weak day 1 vote on Bea - I really believed he was going after Bea then when he backed off it was after llama had asked the question something like - do you think Bea's response was appropriate/" and so many chimed in and said yes bc one vote can lead to a late day bandwagon here or similar sentiments. Maybe it was a ploy to see if or what would come of his suspicion but it did seem a bit haphazard for a baddie LC. Which is why I think - would he do this if he was bad? No. I think he is a careful baddie. If he was going to try a ploy it would not have been something like this.

Ofc this is all wifom to the RYM'ers but it is true about LC. He would not be this sloppy if he was bad. No one who has played regularly with him has voted him just Wiggly who has been around for a couple of games and does not really know LC the way most of us do.

linky - FZ - Bcorn - odk bc I do not know his meta its hard to take someones word for it.

JJJ feels different this game. Is it bc of Sweden? Idk. He sure was not giving me the aggressive - JJJ supatownie at large vibe when he was here. But he is on vacation so maybe his mind is elsewhere, as it should be. Yep I am on the fence with him.
Using bullshit meta to defend a confirmed scum in a game ruled by Occam? You've got my vote Roxy.

PS: You also cast dispersions against hero town Jimmy, again using wifom and meta. You are bad Roxy. Scum bad.

As much as I hate going back on a read Llama and Long Con were there to be lynched and a scum got lynched. Unless we had two scum players on the grill then I'm flipping the script and I have Llama as hugely trusted megatown. If this were an old school RYM game I would role reveal to you and tell you all the stuff I'd learned from BTSC communications.

So much analysis to be analysed but for now Roxy you got some explaining to do.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I gotta say guys. If I were scum and just witnessed what I did. I would be accusing Jimmy of bussing. From the perspective of a card carrying member of team town, that is such a strange way to think.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@MacDougall - like I say, if you think I am scum, lynch me.

I encourage that today, there are only two lynch candidates on the table.

One is me, one is Jay. Vote with your feet. Jay for you think it was a bus. Me for you think Jay is a town hero.

King Arthur, here we bloody well come.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If I'm right and Jay is bad, we could break this game open so early the mafia will never recover.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: [DAY 2] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Golden -- Bad vibes. In the midst of protecting LC, he took the opportunity to go after me for behavior that makes no sense if I'm bad. I think he knows that, and saw an opportunity to capitalize. That's exactly what I was looking for from someone, and Golden ended up being the culprit. When I prodded him to tell me what he thinks I might be doing as a baddie, he had nothing. He even insinuates that he doesn't have to have anything. That's not a good look.
Right back at you buddy. I think you are Long Con's teammate, and he was happy to get out to do A World Reborn, and I'm voting for JJJ right now.

PS - I've been Long Con's partner before and pulled exactly the same move with him, and we were both willing to do it, because we figured it would create the best cover ever. I don't buy your approach at all. If I had a kill, I'd kill you dead right now.
In which game were you LC's team mate and pulled exactly the same move?

I don't think you've put any effort into buying my approach. Not even now in light of LC's flip -- his alignment is shown to be irrelevant to you with respect to mine. There's no appearance of investigation, there is only decision. The Golden I know gives people a chance, and has even shown a special appreciation for unorthodox strategies.
Golden wrote:But, if you want to lynch me today, go ahead. I willingly encourage it. It will be in the town's interests to see how you are willing to do something zany and in the process frame someone you know is a good town asset. I think it would be useful for them to see my alignment.
I might want to lynch you. You're a suspect. I don't make that call in the first hour of the day though. We'll see how I feel when it matters. :)
Golden wrote:By the way, I'm calling bea out as one of you as well. You, LC, bea, a long term plan from the start. Whoopee.
Nicely timed. That's an elaborate theory. bea could have been in on it, though I have my doubts. I think LC just picked someone he could smear on Day 1 and then totally reversed when it got him into trouble.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:For those not convinced, this might help:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: The most important thing is this I think: I enacted this strategy while under zero pressure personally. I had no need to escape any manner of pressure or redirect attention -- I just came up with an idea and went for it.
Out of everything that JJJ had to say with the reveal post of his, why is the most important thing the thing that defends his town position? Not the reads, not the lynch, it is the fact that he wants everyone to think that he is town that is most important.
That's because the one lynch I think is most likely to result from my behavior is my own. I am asking people to read my behavior as it really was. Do you refute the validity of my point, or just dislike that the point exists at all?
The bolded section is another example of what I'm talking about when I say that your logic this game is not genuine, it's playing dumb in a way. You know just as well as I do (by reading what I said) that it is the fact that you stressed the importance of that particular point above the supposed scumhunting that inspired the risk that you took in the first place that tells me that you had another agenda in mind. Why take a risk for the sake of the civilians when your main point at the end of the day is getting yourself out of the hole that you dug? You don't have to agree with my idea but you have to acknowledge its objective value. This is why I'm convinced that my read of you is not filtered through tunnel vision; if you were town, you would have at least acknowledged my perspective as one that at the very least makes sense to me. But instead you give me two choices of what my point meant which are both illogical as well as a poor representation of what my point actually was. It's like in Columbo how the suspects always try to convince the detective that their suggestions are nonsensical. You don't have to agree with any of my points, or even think that any of them are remotely intelligent, but by misrepresenting them you heavily imply that you are not on my side.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: I also actually did post all of those other things. Because they're important to me. What are your thoughts on anything else I said?
Again, see the bolded part for what I'm talking about. This takes it a step further, because not only are you misrepresenting what I said, you're putting words in my mouth to make your counterargument appear stronger than it actually is. By using the word "actually" you imply that I said directly that you didn't post anything else, when again, we both know that's not true. If you are civilian, why do this? Honestly, I'm trying to give you a chance whether you believe it or not. Contrary to my persistence I am not 100% sold on any read until the truth is revealed.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: I know you warned at the start of the game that you're prone to tunneling. Consider for a moment that you might be doing it again. :disappoint:
I have, many times throughout this game. You keep proving me that I'm not with contrived defenses like this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:@MacDougall - like I say, if you think I am scum, lynch me.

I encourage that today, there are only two lynch candidates on the table.

One is me, one is Jay. Vote with your feet. Jay for you think it was a bus. Me for you think Jay is a town hero.

King Arthur, here we bloody well come.
Wait, why would you be scum? I've missed something here. I didn't have you trying to abandon the LC lynch until right at the end. By the time you came along it would be nuts for you to be so obvious if you were scum?

No, I have you as a solid town read. I also have Jimmy. Why would one of you be scum?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

Golden wrote:I encourage that today, there are only two lynch candidates on the table.

why are you suggesting we narrow our focus?
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:I encourage that today, there are only two lynch candidates on the table.
How is arranging a literal tally duel ever pro-civilian? You should know that you're not scum, and I know I'm not. If we're both wrong about each other then you've just invited everyone to waste this entire day phase. This kind of restrictive approach to any day would never be the most productive.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:~~~

The most important thing is this I think: I enacted this strategy while under zero pressure personally. I had no need to escape any manner of pressure or redirect attention -- I just came up with an idea and went for it.
this is true. You weren't a lynch contender until you did this to yourself. Interesting.
I'm not sure if this is a statement against me, for me, or neither, but I guess it's true. :grin:
Look at this is over-the-top coyness. "I guess it's true"??? That was your main point. I dare someone to change my mind now.
I want you to click on my post history, do a CTRL+F for "LC" and "Long Con", and then tell me where you think I was bussing and not honestly scumhunting.
Yet another baddie move: You have no good response to what I have to say in the post you're actually responding to so you bring up an earlier point to counter. And again you're asking for specifics knowing that there's not going to be a specific post that will stand out for me to point out.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
How is arranging a literal tally duel ever pro-civilian? You should know that you're not scum, and I know I'm not. If we're both wrong about each other then you've just invited everyone to waste this entire day phase. This kind of restrictive approach to any day would never be the most productive.
How is it in scum interest to encourage the players to put themselves into a lynching coin flip?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@JJ - you do not know RM Golden, you know only TS golden and RYM golden. Welcome to RM Golden. I'm going balls to the wall.

I knew what your explanation would be for your antics before you gave it. It was entirely predictable. I didn't need to read or analyse something that was entirely predictable.

If you don't make today about you and me, one on one, I'll have to call you JJJ the Coward. I have to pass that tag on to someone. G-Man didn't know RM Golden either :p

@mac - I dunno, but I was a pretty solid defender of LC from the start.

@motel room - well, really, my intent was primarily to see JJJ's immediate reaction, which was a big step backwards.

linki @mac again - exactly. And as JJJ protests about how "I should know him".... well, he should equally know me ;)
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I agree, and no, not just for a change of pace. Everything Golden has said for the past three or four pages has been a direct copy of my points, but the conclusions he's drawing from these same points are objectively less logical. What this means for him and yourself alignment-wise, I'm not sure. I actually might shift my focus to Epignosis as the day goes on.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
How is it in scum interest to encourage the players to put themselves into a lynching coin flip?
If they're both town??? How is it not in scum interest?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
The bolded section is another example of what I'm talking about when I say that your logic this game is not genuine, it's playing dumb in a way. You know just as well as I do (by reading what I said) that it is the fact that you stressed the importance of that particular point above the supposed scumhunting that inspired the risk that you took in the first place that tells me that you had another agenda in mind. Why take a risk for the sake of the civilians when your main point at the end of the day is getting yourself out of the hole that you dug? You don't have to agree with my idea but you have to acknowledge its objective value. This is why I'm convinced that my read of you is not filtered through tunnel vision; if you were town, you would have at least acknowledged my perspective as one that at the very least makes sense to me. But instead you give me two choices of what my point meant which are both illogical as well as a poor representation of what my point actually was. It's like in Columbo how the suspects always try to convince the detective that their suggestions are nonsensical. You don't have to agree with any of my points, or even think that any of them are remotely intelligent, but by misrepresenting them you heavily imply that you are not on my side.[/quote]

I did stress the importance of my final point. That doesn't inherently mean that I was taking anything away from the importance of the prior points. I made that rather large post in hopes that people would consider all of its content, including the final point and all of those that preceded it. You're extremely hung up on me using the words "most important". That's frankly just how I talk -- ask any RYM Mafia regular and I think they can affirm that. I made a final statement, and I opened the sentence with "the most important thing..."

I had no intention of misrepresenting you. I don't think you're scum.

Everyone, I don't think Zebra is scum and I don't endorse votes being placed upon him.

My interest here is in helping you to believe me. That's it. I do believe that your perspective makes sense to you. I never contested that? I want to show you that your perspective is incorrect.
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:Again, see the bolded part for what I'm talking about. This takes it a step further, because not only are you misrepresenting what I said, you're putting words in my mouth to make your counterargument appear stronger than it actually is. By using the word "actually" you imply that I said directly that you didn't post anything else, when again, we both know that's not true. If you are civilian, why do this? Honestly, I'm trying to give you a chance whether you believe it or not. Contrary to my persistence I am not 100% sold on any read until the truth is revealed.
Yes, I said the word "actually". FFS.

I didn't imply in any way that you said I never posted everything else. I was trying to re-angle your focus upon it, so you'd talk to me about it at least a little bit. Because it's important to me that you share your feedback on the results of my experiment -- not just how big a liar you think I am. You've already made that clear.
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:I have, many times throughout this game. You keep proving me that I'm not with contrived defenses like this.
That wasn't a defense. Consider it advice.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Long Con
Choutas (12), sig (16), seaside (17), DrWilgy (18), motel room (31), bcornett24 (32), JaggedJimmyJay (34), Russtifinko (35) 21%

I still want to hear why Choutas voted Long Con.
I think sig was genuine and worked this case.
If it wasnt weekend time I would check the circumstances of seaside's vote.
I can read an entire post by DrWilgy and somehow not register.
I'm a top bloke.
bcornett was saving himself so he's town - he could've gone with llama that hadn't lost steam yet i dont think, why bus LC when he has the "saving himself" get out of jail vote.
JJJ will be discussed a fair bit I guess.
Russtifinko just came out of nowhere an plopped a vote on huh.
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote: I knew what your explanation would be for your antics before you gave it. It was entirely predictable. I didn't need to read or analyse something that was entirely predictable.
This is obviously a lie.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

"Objectively less logical"

That's because, sometimes I just believe I've caught a baddie, and pursue them till the ends of the earth. JJJ hasn't felt right for me since the very start of the game, and the end phase of that day pushed it over the edge. It was a bus guys, and I feel entirely sure of it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
That's a very valid question. I don't think it would be, especially not emerging from a lynch of a hypothetical team mate. I'll consider that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@zebra - anyone who thinks I've lied, or disbelieves even one word of what I say today, should vote to lynch me. End of story.

I'm not going to bother responding to stuff like that beyond that statement. You 'obviously' have not played with me enough to know me.

Wait for the RM regulars to come in ;) they will know me for what I am.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

[/size]In catching up I seriously had that severe panicky confusion of, It's Day 3? How long was I out?!

Anyway, cool. Long Con was going for...the long con. ._.

I'ma take a gander at his posts and do a useless post about them which maybe one person will read.
Literally just some fucking guy.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Allow me to demonstrate how you are lying.
Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Golden wrote:I'm completely willing to help flip this lynch to JJJ. I don't trust him in the least. Anyone else on board?
Excellent. Why is that Golden? What am I up to?
I have no idea. That's what bothers me. I usually see rationality behind your actions. Possibly, it's something to do with your position as assistant CEO.

I don't know what is going on with you, and I find that incredibly scary.

@BR - what question?
Golden wrote:And now Long Con will get lynched.

JJ, if you are civilian, you are a fool.
Golden wrote:LC was bad.

I take it back JJJ, you are not a fool.
Yeah what a consistent opinion. Or are you going to try and convince us that those first two posts were an act similar to JJJ's to gauge reactions?

linki: I'm sold. Golden
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Golden wrote:Wait for the RM regulars to come in ;) they will know me for what I am.
what's RM?
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
If they're both town??? How is it not in scum interest?
The question was directed at Jimmy about the actions of Golden... You are misunderstanding?

linki: You're being opportunistic. Concerning.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@zebra - already told you, I'm not going to try to convince you of anything.

@motel room - http://forum.revolutionmafia.com/index.php

This is also where you would find RM Mafia, the game in which LC and I were baddie teammates and tried a similar gambit.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:@JJ - you do not know RM Golden, you know only TS golden and RYM golden. Welcome to RM Golden. I'm going balls to the wall.

I knew what your explanation would be for your antics before you gave it. It was entirely predictable. I didn't need to read or analyse something that was entirely predictable.
It probably was predictable. You've still not told me why I'm scum as a result of those antics though. You can assert that I bussed LC (please support that with my actual content), but why did I behave the way I did? Predictable behavior with what you seem to think is an obvious implication of my ill-intent should be easily explainable right?
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:If you don't make today about you and me, one on one, I'll have to call you JJJ the Coward. I have to pass that tag on to someone. G-Man didn't know RM Golden either :p
I literally don't care what you call me. I care about winning the game as a townie. Narrowing focus to a one-on-one duel is not productive to the town cause and never will be. Stow the hubris.
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:@motel room - well, really, my intent was primarily to see JJJ's immediate reaction, which was a big step backwards.

linki @mac again - exactly. And as JJJ protests about how "I should know him".... well, he should equally know me ;)
You just said I don't know you (on RM, whatever that is). What should I know about you that I am not applying right now?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: [NIGHT 2] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden, the post I quoted in my last post and the post right here:
Golden wrote:@bcorn - don't worry, lots of us are low participation right now.

As I said to BR, I don't think you are bad for 'low participation', I thought it because of the content of that participation.

But, now that we are one baddie down, I'm going to spend the weekend recharging and thinking of the whole context of the game from scratch.
...were the only two posts you made in between LC's flip and my case against JJJ. No indication that you opposed him or predicted what he was doing until I made my case.

linki: In that case what I'm saying is not directed at you anymore, it's directed at my fellow civilians.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JJJ WTF I did not say those things. What did I just say to you about misrepresenting me :P
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 468

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:Occam's Razor tells us that one or more of;

FZ
Sorsha
Epi
Roxy

Are scum.
I agree on Roxy and Sorsha, at least.

I don't mean to be self-centered, but when you're town, and players NOU you with misinformation (Roxy says I "lead the lynch" on bwt, Sorsha said every player besides myself was focused on Day 2), it's interesting.

On top of that, Sorsha went back and forth on Long Con ("I figured that's what he was doing with Bea" "Oh wait maybe he's bad?" "Nah, one of my rainbow list says he's good").

In addition, as the poll looks now, Sorsha voted second for bcornett. But I'm pretty sure some votes were pulled from bcornett near the end, and originally, Sorsha was the fourth or fifth to vote for bcornett, while LC was also on the chopping block.

Linki
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:JJJ WTF I did not say those things. What did I just say to you about misrepresenting me :P
Woops, sorry. :p

All -- in my prior multi-quote post, all of the quotes should be attributed to Golden.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I really like you, Mac, btw. :beer:

@JJJ - you say a one-on-one duel is 'not productive to the town cause'. I beg to differ. I wouldn't invite one unless I knew it was. I also don't know what hubris means.

as for 'knowing me' - exactly. You take my point?

@zebra - full admission. I haven't read a single post of your case on JJJ that you keep referring to, so I have no idea what any of it was. You post a lot, and I had to pick and choose with the limited time I had, and you were of low priority given I don't suspect you at all (forgive me). But now I'm home for the weekend, and I'm ready to go. I'll certainly be reading it back.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Golden wrote:@JJ - you do not know RM Golden, you know only TS golden and RYM golden. Welcome to RM Golden. I'm going balls to the wall.

It probably was predictable.
@zebra - see why that is not a lie now? Even JJJ himself admits it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:@JJJ - you say a one-on-one duel is 'not productive to the town cause'. I beg to differ. I wouldn't invite one unless I knew it was.
No, it isn't productive to instruct everyone else to focus entirely on just two people out of like 30. If you're town, then you need to give yourself an opportunity to try to see me from an alternate perspective. Because you're dead wrong.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

motel room wrote: Russtifinko just came out of nowhere an plopped a vote on huh.
Everyone should take note of this.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

How about the rest of the post? Sheesh.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I've stayed here entirely too long this session. Stupid mafia. :P

I'm headed back out soon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:You've still not told me why I'm scum as a result of those antics though.
I have told you exactly why I think you are scum. I think you pulled a move with LC, to give you cred and to get him off to prepping A World Reborn, which is going to take a huge amount of his time and effort.

Not to mention, I haven't bought a single thing you've been selling this entire game. You are just really off, man. Your questioning of Diiny, your case on LC... it's all shoddy.

I just believe you are bad through and through - I don't have to justify it any more than that. This is supatown golden, and you haven't ever been in my crosshairs before. So :beer: get ready for a bumpy ride.

(Of course, JJJ, it is possible you can convince me you are civ. I'm not saying it's impossible. My read back is likely to open up new questions for you. However - I think it is probably 90% likely that you are in fact bad, so it will take some convincing.)

linki - I did not instruct anyone where their FOCUS should be - I instructed you what you should encourage in terms of voting (no reason you can't choose to vote between two people and continue to focus on others). Two very different things.

linki again - you are doing that rico thing of demanding stuff... you wait your turn ;)
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Oh, I thought you weren't going to try and convince me? But since you've decided to try, this is a weak point because it doesn't matter if JJJ considers his actions predictable or not, because it is clear from your posts that you either didn't predict them, or faked not predicting them. If it's the former, why say otherwise, and if it's the latter, what did you hope to achieve by doing that? And please don't tell me you're going to reveal it later because I've already had a day's worth of pseudo-civilian scheming.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

How about the rest of the post? Sheesh.
You have to understand with so many posts per minute we can only read so much before posting more. It's a vicious cycle. I don't know about Golden but don't worry about me, I will take all of the content of your posts into consideration, and I will judge your alignment as best I can.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

17 fucking guests lmao
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I have nothing to reveal later. You can convince yourself I'm lying if you like. There is nothing I've said which is inconsistent with anything.

I said 'if JJJ is civilian, he is a fool'.

I then said 'I take it back JJ, you are not a fool.'

What bit of that do you think is inconsistent with me seeing JJ as bussing LC?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:17 fucking guests lmao
LOL

One of those might be me. Are hidden members counted as guests?
Image Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Matt F wrote:
LOL

Why would you go hidden?

I noticed jay had that setting too, pretty sure.
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, zebra, you might like to note this post in the middle of the two...
Golden wrote:I'll eat my words if LC is bad, but JJJ just played the entire end of day to his own ends and played us all for fools.

He had his vote on brian all day and, without brian even being around, suddenly declared him to be good.

I think JJ's play all day has been about killing LC, despite any people talking to him about LC. Despite the fact its pointed out by people who know LC well that all the people voting for him do not.

There are only a small handful of explanations for this, and not many of them feel civilian-aligned to me.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

motel room wrote:
Matt F wrote:
LOL

Why would you go hidden?

I didn't "go hidden" unless you count me "going hidden" over two years ago.

The reason I originally decided to hide myself, though, is too many players say shit like "Oh look who was just in the thread and didn't comment THEY MUST BE BAD". Tired of that so hidden I go...over two years ago.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

motel room wrote:
Matt F wrote:
LOL

Why would you go hidden?

Habit. Where our mafia culture comes from, 'who is online' and what activities they are doing has successfully been used against people (by scum, and against scum).
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:I have nothing to reveal later. You can convince yourself I'm lying if you like. There is nothing I've said which is inconsistent with anything.

I said 'if JJJ is civilian, he is a fool'.

I then said 'I take it back JJ, you are not a fool.'

What bit of that do you think is inconsistent with me seeing JJ as bussing LC?
The thought processes...of my fellow players....so...frustrating....why can't they see....what's right in front of them...oh my god...

That being said, I don't think anything you've said recently is actually alignment-indicative, that was mainly a pressure vote. So Epignosis it is.

linki: That's not the inconsistent part, silly. Reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaadddddddddddssssshhhhhhiiiiiitttttttttt

linki @Matt: I think hidden players are not counted as guests. I was hidden for a while earlier in this game myself, and it would often say 0 guests.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”