[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Re: [DAY 2] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Ricochet »

Elohcin wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Knock knock, Eloh!
Who's there?
Tell.

---
Tell who?
Tell me who your suspects are.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 221

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Golden »

Sorsha wrote:
Golden wrote:Someone asked how I feel about Sorsha - I feel the evidence that has been produced is good, and I have absolutely no issues with the vote going that way today.
Did you even read my responses?
Yes. I don't feel strongly that you are bad, but I think the evidence is good - I wouldn't choose to vote for you but I just did because everyone else is so... why not. I think I've made it pretty clear there are plenty of others who I think are a better choice for the lynch, but I don't think you are a bad choice.

Vote sorsha
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorsha wrote:
Golden wrote:Someone asked how I feel about Sorsha - I feel the evidence that has been produced is good, and I have absolutely no issues with the vote going that way today.
I kind of doubt he did. May I inquire what are your thoughts on everyone you did not mention in your reads list?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: I'm just having fun in that post.
What a relief.

linki @Golden - wuttehfuk
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Yup. Sorsha. That's about the only suspicion I agree with completely, atm.
Should I take this mean to that you have other suspicions that are unpopular? And if so, what are they?
Not really. "Unpopular" isn't the best word to use here. I have a couple of suspicions that I'm far less confident about. Diiny I'm only slightly confident about. And Epi, I can't see him being one to defend a teammate. But he could have been pretty confident that he could save LC with those defenses. Also, he may have figured that he would blend in with the other people defending LC. IDK. Speculation. I still need to think on this. Other than that I have no strong reads.
Iffy as hell response right here. It is Day 3, you know.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorsha wrote:If I remembered the game I would have. I know it wasn't this site. It could have been Rev or LP.... The Piano site is gone. :shrug:
Balls. I can at least infer though that LC has pulled gambits of some kind since a few other TSers beyond you also defended him for his claimed ruse.
Sorsha wrote:Floyd probably is a town, I would imagine he'd be in here or replaced by now if he were mafia. At one point I found Mac suspicious too and like seaside, I have never played with Mac before but Mac and seaside have played with one another before. For all I know seaside was right about him and calling him out early.
I don't fault you for that Floyd read, but I do think it's the wrong mindset and encourage you (and anyone who agrees) to reconsider. I think MP places a lot of importance on maintaining the proper integrity of a setup and would not inherently favor one faction over another when seeking replacements.
Sorsha wrote:I do understand why my defense of him looks suspicious, that's why I am acting as I am. I don't fight that hard because a) I don't have all the time in the world to type up these responses and b) people are still coming in a slapping votes on so the defense doesn't seem to be helping anyway. If I get lynched at least you have my thoughts about who I think is bad. I will flip civ.
The votes have indeed flooded in. I'm still considering finding an alternate place to put mine. Of the people who have bandwagoned you, who do you think is being most opportunistic?
Sorsha wrote:Still hasn't been worth the effort.
If you're town then I value every post you make. :)
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Does anyone have any feelings about the ease with which this early Sorsha wagon has grown?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorsha wrote: 1. And if LC was a civ he would have been a great leader, it's true
2. I thought it was suspicious of bwt because he just seemed to be riding on LCs coat tails. Once LC "changed his mind" on bea, so did bwt. And I still stand by my bwt vote, I think he was suspicious.... See? I can't read bwt either.
3. Yes... It's called not being 100% sure because I wasn't. Like I just said, I've seen him do something like this, coming up with zany theories and day one plans, and get lynched as a civ.
4. Noncommittal on seaside because I've never played with him before, I don't know if this is how he always acts but I didn't see anything too suspicious in his behavior. I also didn't like the reasons some people were given for voting him. At the same time they knew him better than I did, but I still only think you should lynch someone if you really think they are bad.
5. And this would be the point, if I were his teammate, that I should have begun distancing.... not further defense. Or just kept my mouth shut. Or placed a vote on him. Pretty much anything but what I actually did.
6. Like I said, didn't think it would matter and figured it would just get torn apart anyway. I'm not the kind of player who goes head to head with others too much like golden and jjj and others have been doing the past day. i just roll over and die. In the past it hasn't worked well for me and hasn't been worth the effort :shrug:
Posts like this make me feel better about you. This sort of reason and logic is what I would've expected to see in response to you gaining suspicion for your LC defense, rather than the immediate surrender. I know you've addressed the cause of that here though. The fact you've gained a ton of votes already is a bit off-putting as well. I will probably switch my vote, just not sure who to yet. That isn't to say my suspicion of you is completely alleviated. There is still a chance you were defending LC because you are a teammate of his and I'll be keeping that in mind for the future.

Linki - yeah a bit. Seems too fast, I'm not used to seeing bandwagons grow so early in the day. We still have over 24 hours and so many votes have already been cast.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Draconus »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Yup. Sorsha. That's about the only suspicion I agree with completely, atm.
Should I take this mean to that you have other suspicions that are unpopular? And if so, what are they?
Not really. "Unpopular" isn't the best word to use here. I have a couple of suspicions that I'm far less confident about. Diiny I'm only slightly confident about. And Epi, I can't see him being one to defend a teammate. But he could have been pretty confident that he could save LC with those defenses. Also, he may have figured that he would blend in with the other people defending LC. IDK. Speculation. I still need to think on this. Other than that I have no strong reads.
I have a full-time job and a life outside of mafia, you know. :evileye:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey RUNDONTWALK, do something m8.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Does anyone have any feelings about the ease with which this early Sorsha wagon has grown?
I think it's insane.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Does anyone have any feelings about the ease with which this early Sorsha wagon has grown?
I think it's insane.
Oh ffs
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
And this excuses you from playing?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hey, I think zebra is enjoying playing with me.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If my life is at a place where I don't think I can sufficiently play a Mafia game, I...don't sign up for the Mafia game.

linki: I'm not playing with you at all, I want answers. Your actions are borderline trolling/shitposting at this point.
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey RUNDONTWALK, do something m8.
JJJ do you think RYM is too much for the Syndicate? We're giving the impression we're sound guys. They haven't even tasted the rdw vs choutas experience.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:If my life is at a place where I don't think I can sufficiently play a Mafia game, I...don't sign up for the Mafia game.
Haha, Bass_the_Clever isn't even playing this one. :p

Speaking of excuses, I don't know what's mine, now that I'm back from concert and hangout, but I'll probably not play much tonight. :blush:
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Sorsha »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Sorsha wrote: Devin- Until today hadn’t contributed much. The rainbow list I started yesterday I had “Leaning bad on Devin. He’s keeping up with the thread and posting answers to game mechanics and various questions but little in the way of suspicions except for Diiny.” Today he has defended Epi so that doesn’t look good to me either.
Sure you did. And now I'm really bad because I voted for you right?

Extreme Linkitis. Can I post now???????
No you're really bad because you're defending Epi. You also voted for bwt to be lynched and you got all lurky the next day as your name was tossed about.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: The votes have indeed flooded in. I'm still considering finding an alternate place to put mine. Of the people who have bandwagoned you, who do you think is being most opportunistic?
Sorsha
Rbzmncaeaei (7), Devin the Omniscient (8), Bullzeye (9), Matt F (10), DrWilgy (11), Golden (12)

I'd say devin and Golden... MattF as well although I don't really think he's bad. I just think he wants me to be bad for some reason. He's been on my ass since day 0 and he's been wrong on 100% of it.
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
I kind of doubt he did. May I inquire what are your thoughts on everyone you did not mention in your reads list?

linki @Golden - wuttehfuk
I'll work on it, a lot of the RYMers I have no idea but I'll try to go through their posts and at least give a vibes-type read on them.
Golden wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Yes. I don't feel strongly that you are bad, but I think the evidence is good - I wouldn't choose to vote for you but I just did because everyone else is so... why not. I think I've made it pretty clear there are plenty of others who I think are a better choice for the lynch, but I don't think you are a bad choice.

Vote sorsha
Nice
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Since he has been gone for almost 4 days now without any warning, if reywaS doesn't show soon, he will be forcibly replaced.

Once I run out of replacements, I will not hesitate to modkill all of you. :feb:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Choutas wrote:
JJJ do you think RYM is too much for the Syndicate? We're giving the impression we're sound guys. They haven't even tasted the rdw vs choutas experience.
It disappoints me. :disappoint:

I think we bring a certain volume (decibels level as much as number of posts) that might not the norm around here. :feb:

This is a very capable bunch at TS though who aren't to be underestimated.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
And this excuses you from playing?
I am playing. Just not the way that you would like me too, apparently.
Sorsha wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Sorsha wrote: Devin- Until today hadn’t contributed much. The rainbow list I started yesterday I had “Leaning bad on Devin. He’s keeping up with the thread and posting answers to game mechanics and various questions but little in the way of suspicions except for Diiny.” Today he has defended Epi so that doesn’t look good to me either.

No you're really bad because you're defending Epi. You also voted for bwt to be lynched and you got all lurky the next day as your name was tossed about.
Make sure you have your facts straight before you go pointing fingers. I didn't vote for bwt (that was Recruitment((Where I did end up becoming bad))). I voted for Diiny 2 days in a row. And I wouldn't say I'm defending Epi. I'm not trying to disuade anybody from voting for him. I'm only giving reasons why I'm hesitant about voting for him. I'm still considering a vote for him in the near future.

Linki: Yay! The MP I know and love is back!!

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Choutas wrote:

I think we bring a certain volume (decibels level as much as number of posts) that might not the norm around here. :feb:

I didn't grow up in the mafia ghetto nurtured by smokes and heavily diluted vodka to come in the syndicate and eat mango flavored yogurt.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

So JJJ, Why do you think lynching Sorsha is a mistake?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Choutas is lucky I am hosting and not playing this game or he would be regretting the call for more activity. :feb:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Choutas is lucky I am hosting and not playing this game or he would be regretting the call for more activity. :feb:
:nicenod:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Choutas wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Choutas wrote:

I didn't grow up in the mafia ghetto nurtured by smokes and heavily diluted vodka to come in the syndicate and eat mango flavored yogurt.
:haha: :clap:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Sorsha's gentle scolding of Long Con sounds genuine to me.

Epi if not Sorsha who would you like to lynch, what do you think of Golden?
I'd love to talk about that, but I have to finish reading Ivanhoe first. :sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

More trolling, wonderful.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:So JJJ, Why do you think lynching Sorsha is a mistake?
I wouldn't use such strong language as "it's a mistake" quite yet, but I am beginning to doubt the case against her. I feel her content reflects her explanation of that content very acutely, and in a way that isn't easy to simply read-and-report. I also think she has done a nice job of answering questions with believable and meaningful content -- I am reminded of my earlier conversations with sig who I'd suspected and more recently began to trust.

There's also the fact that 7 votes poured onto Sorsha without a hint of resistance.

What are your current misgivings about Sorsha in light of the defenses she has provided most recently in response to my queries?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 89

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Sorsha's gentle scolding of Long Con sounds genuine to me.

Epi if not Sorsha who would you like to lynch, what do you think of Golden?
I'd love to talk about that, but I have to finish reading Ivanhoe first. :sigh:
I love that you would love to talk about that, maybe instead since you're so busy you could just cast your vote with me and trust my instincts/reads?

@JJJ if you are doubting this current lynch who else would you lynch?
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oooh, I just remembered. If we have enough people present (ideally at least six, but more than that would be preferable), we should do gun to head reads right now. Many of you might not know what that means (I know some of you do though).

I will explain when I have affirmed there will be participation. If you're here right now and can take part in a REAL-TIME exercise right here in the thread that will likely last 10-15 minutes, please indicate that by saying AYE or something.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Black Rock »

Just checking in, I am so far behind from where I posted yesterday. I'm not going to catch up tonight but I'm going to do my damnest tomorrow. I'm heading out to dinner and the casino and although I love Mafia I have been looking forward to tonight for months.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:More trolling, wonderful.
It's not trolling- it's pages upon pages of people who think their verbose back-and-forths are worthy of pages upon pages that make it difficult for some of us to maintain a clear overall picture and express our own opinions.

But I'm glad you went for "trolling" first. :rolleyes:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote:@JJJ if you are doubting this current lynch who else would you lynch?
I don't know yet. My vote is on rundontwalk for the moment. I would greatly prefer he talk to me before dying though. I would call anyone in my orange pile potentially lynchable if you'll refer to my rainbow list.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Oooh, I just remembered. If we have enough people present (ideally at least six, but more than that would be preferable), we should do gun to head reads right now. Many of you might not know what that means (I know some of you do though).

I will explain when I have affirmed there will be participation. If you're here right now and can take part in a REAL-TIME exercise right here in the thread that will likely last 10-15 minutes, please indicate that by saying AYE or something.
Is this some sort of posting challenge that will make people post even more? If that's the case I think it's a terrible idea.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Black Rock wrote:Is this some sort of posting challenge that will make people post even more? If that's the case I think it's a terrible idea.
Participation will require posts, but simply making posts is not the point of it, no. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: [DAY 2] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Golden -- Bad vibes. In the midst of protecting LC, he took the opportunity to go after me for behavior that makes no sense if I'm bad. I think he knows that, and saw an opportunity to capitalize. That's exactly what I was looking for from someone, and Golden ended up being the culprit. When I prodded him to tell me what he thinks I might be doing as a baddie, he had nothing. He even insinuates that he doesn't have to have anything. That's not a good look.
Right back at you buddy. I think you are Long Con's teammate, and he was happy to get out to do A World Reborn, and I'm voting for JJJ right now.

PS - I've been Long Con's partner before and pulled exactly the same move with him, and we were both willing to do it, because we figured it would create the best cover ever. I don't buy your approach at all. If I had a kill, I'd kill you dead right now.

But, if you want to lynch me today, go ahead. I willingly encourage it. It will be in the town's interests to see how you are willing to do something zany and in the process frame someone you know is a good town asset. I think it would be useful for them to see my alignment.

By the way, I'm calling bea out as one of you as well. You, LC, bea, a long term plan from the start. Whoopee.
I have no idea if JJJ was LC's teammate or not. But I know I wasn't. You were as convinced as I was that bad LC wouldn't be that sloppy, yet because I was his target day 1 I'm his teammate? You may be correct about JJJ, not having BTSC, I don't know. But you are incorrect about me. I am a civ. I may be the most gullible, willing to try to find he good in everyone, nubbiest civ that ever lived but I am a civ. I do not fear a lynch. Like at all.

Well done to those of you who saw straight through LC's baddieness. He wrecks me in every single game. :(

fyi - I"m this far behind from my last post. And I have to get ready for work like right now. I'm trying to keep up but you all are a chatty group and I work another 13 hours today. :(
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Post by MacDougall »

I just woke up but like, if it starts right now I'm keen as feck James.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Is this some sort of posting challenge that will make people post even more? If that's the case I think it's a terrible idea.
Participation will require posts, but simply making posts is not the point of it, no. :p
I just have a lot of posts to sift through so I can make any guesses on who is bad.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Oooh, I just remembered. If we have enough people present (ideally at least six, but more than that would be preferable), we should do gun to head reads right now. Many of you might not know what that means (I know some of you do though).

I am here. If I think your idea isn't entirely ridiculous and doesn't take too much effort for 10pm then I might play along.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:I just woke up but like, if it starts right now I'm keen as feck James.
Word. C'mon y'all. I understand the thread has moved very quickly -- there was also no night phase when I bet it would have slowed down. This can be a productive exercise though and I'd like to give it a shot.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Post by MacDougall »

Black Rock wrote:

Is this some sort of posting challenge that will make people post even more? If that's the case I think it's a terrible idea.
This is quite possibly the towniest post I have ever seen.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll explain what it is:

We'll run down the list of living players together (I'll shout out the names two at a time) and everyone including me will offer a ONE WORD read on that player WITH NO "NEUTRAL" ALLOWED.

The only legal words are "GOOD" or "BAD". Nothing else is acceptable.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:

That's putting the cart before the horse, isn't it? Not to mention a little hypocritical?

Devin's bad because he thinks I'm all right, but you're still civilian even though you spoke up on behalf of a confirmed member of the Mafia? And because he voted bwt?

birdwithteeth11
DrWilgy (12), bcornett24 (14), Matt F (23), HamburgerBoy (25), Sorsha(27), Diiny (28), sig (31) 18%

Funny, I can't find Devin's name in the list of voters.

Huh.

:ponder:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 89

Post by sig »

I see okay thanks, what are your current thoughts on Golden?

I will be getting off for the time but except to be back later tonight.

I would prefer a Golden lynch right know, I don't like his response to my question and his votes on both day 1 and 2 are suspicious, day 1 was a random vote not on a major target and day 2 was what I see as an attempt to save LC. I also really don't like his post about Sorsha and his reasons for voting, I would suggest you read through his posts and see, but he is my preferred lynch choice right know. I will post more on this later but now I must be off.

Vote Golden
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'll explain what it is:

We'll run down the list of living players together (I'll shout out the names two at a time) and everyone including me will offer a ONE WORD read on that player WITH NO "NEUTRAL" ALLOWED.

I don't see me being very good at this atm. Still not got opinions on a lot of people.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bullzeye wrote:

I don't see me being very good at this atm. Still not got opinions on a lot of people.
That's the point. Just look at them and spout out your GUT read -- even if you don't feel like it's substantial or even logical.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Sounds like fun, I can't participate because I leave soon and also my opinion wouldn't be educated anyways. I already have good feelings on a couple of players though.

It is going to make extra pages though, but easy for me to get through so I approve. :p
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig, Devin, bea, Zebra, Epi, Choutas

let's play a game, maybe? :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I don't want to be replaced. I want more laughs. Maybe I deserve to be lynched b/c I failed to vote for LC.
This is an MP punishment all right. :haha:
Are you enjoying yourself, occasionally poking this game thread with a thirty foot pike? :suspish:
Is that what I'm doing?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:sig, Devin, bea, Zebra, Epi, Choutas

let's play a game, maybe? :grin:
No.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”