[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [DAY 4] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Russtifinko »

So before my recent catch-up read I was with JJJ in thinking Macdougall looked to be one of towniest aroundiest. After today I'm not so sure, though...
MacDougall wrote:I think we really have to lynch sorsha. I feel like it's the key to breaking the game open today. She either flips scum and leaves behind a tasty breadcrumb trail, or flips town and leaves behind a tasty breadcrumb trail. Trusting Golden again seems like a nice way to get another townie killed. We've got a scum dead inside the first four days in a large game. We can afford a tactical lynch. Sorsha is a good lynch candidate for up front scum play as well as being the best possible lynch from a tactical perspective. Short of someone saying "I am scum" my vote won't be changing today.

Sorsha's play being scum is well documented, you only have to look at her recent posts to get a sense of posting nervously as scum playing poorly with a lynch on them tend to do.

DrWilgy... Are you tunneling me because I said you were scum in that Jimmy's game? Oh my God, u suck brah.
Others have pointed this out (Epi and Sorsha that I remember), but I think it was a good point: lynching a civ and getting lots of info is NOT preferable to lynching a baddie, even if you get little to no info. I know Macdougall clarified his thoughts after this, but it still sounds funny to me.

There's this....
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I'm actually unvoting sorsha and changing my vote to MattF. Something about him is not what it seems my friends. And I aim to get to the bottom of it.
I don't get why you've switched from Sorsha, at one point saying you wont switch for anything less than someone saying "i am scum", to Matt F because of a few "pings". This is a significant bandwagon.
And finally, this post sounds like baddie bitter about Golden being outed.
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Something about Sorshas posts just read genuine to me. I'll be surprised if she flips bad.
I uninured agree. I unwarmed don't me in charge buddy! be very surprised.
I agree with golden. He is the best townie in the world after all.
I feel pretty darn bad about Mac now. Probably too late for today, but very worth a look tomorrow.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Re: [NIGHT 4] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Sorsha »

DrWilgy wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'm just going to ask everyone: If you don't think I'm bad please do not throw your vote away where it's not going to matter.

I'd prefer you to look over the points made against Devin and vote for either he or I, whichever you find worse. I know my play this game has sucked big time, especially early on with my defense of LC but I am a civvie.
Done
Epignosis wrote:Voted Devin the Omniscient to save Sorsha's inaccurate ass. :meany:

:hugs: Thanks for your efforts guys. And others who believed me
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Linki: Well damn. RIP Sorsha.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Black Rock »

Russtifinko wrote: I feel pretty darn bad about Mac now. Probably too late for today, but very worth a look tomorrow.
:suspish:
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Russtifinko wrote:So before my recent catch-up read I was with JJJ in thinking Macdougall looked to be one of towniest aroundiest. After today I'm not so sure, though...
MacDougall wrote:I think we really have to lynch sorsha. I feel like it's the key to breaking the game open today. She either flips scum and leaves behind a tasty breadcrumb trail, or flips town and leaves behind a tasty breadcrumb trail. Trusting Golden again seems like a nice way to get another townie killed. We've got a scum dead inside the first four days in a large game. We can afford a tactical lynch. Sorsha is a good lynch candidate for up front scum play as well as being the best possible lynch from a tactical perspective. Short of someone saying "I am scum" my vote won't be changing today.

Sorsha's play being scum is well documented, you only have to look at her recent posts to get a sense of posting nervously as scum playing poorly with a lynch on them tend to do.

DrWilgy... Are you tunneling me because I said you were scum in that Jimmy's game? Oh my God, u suck brah.
Others have pointed this out (Epi and Sorsha that I remember), but I think it was a good point: lynching a civ and getting lots of info is NOT preferable to lynching a baddie, even if you get little to no info. I know Macdougall clarified his thoughts after this, but it still sounds funny to me.

There's this....
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I'm actually unvoting sorsha and changing my vote to MattF. Something about him is not what it seems my friends. And I aim to get to the bottom of it.
I don't get why you've switched from Sorsha, at one point saying you wont switch for anything less than someone saying "i am scum", to Matt F because of a few "pings". This is a significant bandwagon.
And finally, this post sounds like baddie bitter about Golden being outed.
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Something about Sorshas posts just read genuine to me. I'll be surprised if she flips bad.
I uninured agree. I unwarmed don't me in charge buddy! be very surprised.
I agree with golden. He is the best townie in the world after all.
I feel pretty darn bad about Mac now. Probably too late for today, but very worth a look tomorrow.
:haha: :clap: :omg: :faint: :suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

espers wrote:voting sorsha

don't like some of the later votes on the devin wagon and straw's sorsha case was pretty compelling /piggybacking

no slight against the ppl defending sorsha, but you were wrong about lc, why should we believe you now?
So this means no one should believe you now, right? :suspish:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well gosh darn you guys, the day is all but over but just let me say that this townie by golly he looks scum. Oh oops a townie is dead, I'll go back to lurking now < Russtifinko
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Bullzeye »

So can anyone else see the possible save attempt? Thinking we'll find baddies among the Sorsha voters for sure, especially if Devin was their endangered teammate. Probably going to vote Devin tomorrow. Espers and Russti also have my eye.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Russ comes in, casts the telling vote on a townie lynch that wins by 1 and soft cases me and uses the word "darn" ... :haha:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

boo. Sorry Sorsha.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:So can anyone else see the possible save attempt? Thinking we'll find baddies among the Sorsha voters for sure, especially if Devin was their endangered teammate. Probably going to vote Devin tomorrow. Espers and Russti also have my eye.
Yes Devin lynch was gaining speed and sorsha copped a slew of votes at the death. Me among them granted.

:eye: on MacDougall
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Golden »

By Macs own standards, any suspicion he has should now be considered null and irrelevant because his scum radar is terrible.

Lucky that most of us won't hold him to his own standards, I guess.

@Bullz - I don't think the immediate thing to do is assume the Sorsha kill was a Devin save. It's a great way to continue letting the baddies pit civvie against civvie day after day and then 'oh, the other person must be bad'. People were already suggesting that Sorsha was saved yesterday. I think we should take one big step away from that kind of logic.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Announcement:

Love for Sale is accepting offers to control its Day 5 vote! PM the hosts to submit your request!
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

Bullzeye wrote:So can anyone else see the possible save attempt? Thinking we'll find baddies among the Sorsha voters for sure, especially if Devin was their endangered teammate. Probably going to vote Devin tomorrow. Espers and Russti also have my eye.
Who is saving who in this scenario? Devin was always behind the major Sorsha bandwagon, so what do you mean how do you see it?
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:By Macs own standards, any suspicion he has should now be considered null and irrelevant because his scum radar is terrible.

@Bullz - I don't think the immediate thing to do is assume the Sorsha kill was a Devin save. It's a great way to continue letting the baddies pit civvie against civvie day after day and then 'oh, the other person must be bad'. People were already suggesting that Sorsha was saved yesterday. I think we should take one big step away from that kind of logic.
Fair deuce, you're right.

I'll stop scum hunting now I guess. :shrug:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Russtifinko »

Hmm, so looking back through my tabs of "stuff to respond to", it was really the Mac stuff that stood out to me. I also intend to read bcornett in his entirety - not that I suspect him at this point, just feel like I need a read.

So JJJ, for you, where does Mac's content today weigh in, in comparison to what you discussed in this quote? Has it changed your opinion, and if so to what degree?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Actually I can get it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Relationship between MacDougall and Long Con:
MacDougall wrote:
Long Con wrote:Bea has opinions about who is Civvie, but none about who is bad. A Mafia member knows every Civvie out there, so can proclaim their trust with confidence. I think bea is Mafia, and I'm going to put my vote on her for now.

*votes bea*
This post set off scumdar pretty bad. It reads tactical, mindful ... I don't like it. No other posts in Long Con's ISO trouble me. It just seems like a nervous first major action.
MacAttack right off the bat. Good look, not just because it's anti-LC but because this is the kind of thing that helped to force LC to pretend it was ruse.

Here we have MacDougall and LC literally discussing the Nothing but Flowers role in the thread.

Mac brought the role up, and LC couldn't resist the urge to comment. Do I think two mafia team mates were chatting the day away about one of their own roles publicly in the thread? I absolutely don't. Towniest look of any analysis I've done so far, congratulations Mac.
MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Two players I'm considering voting for so far:
Mac:
I don't like Mac going for seaside for the simple fact that he doesn't want him in the game. Seaside came in day one voicing suspicion of Mac so this just seems like a delayed no u/omgus. Long Con made a couple good points earlier about some things Mac said yesterday late in the lynch also. (If I wasn't on my phone I'd go back and get the quote) Mac was also on HBs rainbow list in yellow so I could see Mac trying to take him out before HB had more of a chance to look closer at him.
Straw:
Based on his posts from the night I believe he might also be trying to set seaside up for the HB kill.

Going to put my vote on Mac for the time being.
I don't want him in the game because he's either scum or because he's disruptive to the scum hunt. He's the best lynch candidate for the day. Explain to me how that's not valid?

His suspicion of me was nothing tbh. I barely even considered it at the time let alone now.

I don't think Long Con's points were good. Pretty sure you'll agree when you ACTUALLY READ THEM.

Also I have no idea what the fuck you mean by the last bit? Setting him up for the kill? He's going to get lynched, why would anyone bother doing that?

Lynching seaside is a no brainer at this point. Most votes, most people interracted with so it leaves the best crumbs. Most people seem to harbour some doubt about him.

What's your read of seaside?
Mac may have taken a long break, but he returned to Mafia in old form. :clap:
Long Con wrote:I'm used to an unchangeable vote mentality for the most part. I'll put a vote on Macdougal for the reasons I gave earlier.
LC responded to Mac's aggression with an OMGUS vote. It's possible that this was all a designed cooperative bus, but... I don't think it was.

~~~

Mac looks like a townie and y'all should do what he says.
Linki: To be fair, I got off work at 5pm today, so nothing I did was going to get you lynched over Sorsha or Devin. Too many votes cast that weren't changing. And I say darn a lot. Call me old-fashioned. I also say dagnabbit. I draw the line at gee willikers, though.

JJJ how was your Sweden trip, by the way?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

motel room wrote:
Who is saving who in this scenario? Devin was always behind the major Sorsha bandwagon, so what do you mean how do you see it?
Toward the end, as Devin started to catch Sorsha up and looked like he might be in danger, Sorsha started to gain even more votes in order to keep her ahead.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:By Macs own standards, any suspicion he has should now be considered null and irrelevant because his scum radar is terrible.

Agreed. The false dilemma is the Mafia's best friend, and people are playing into it left and right.

"Oh, well my man won't be lynched today (even though I've made no effort to get him lynched), so I guess I have to vote one of the frontrunners for my vote to count."

Stop doing that shit. It's the reason American politics sucks.

Not that we try to lynch our politicians.

Although we could start... :dark:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:

Agreed. The false dilemma is the Mafia's best friend, and people are playing into it left and right.

"Oh, well my man won't be lynched today (even though I've made no effort to get him lynched), so I guess I have to vote one of the frontrunners for my vote to count."

Vote 1 - You
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:

You could start with the racist billionaires playing at being politicians. Just throwing that out there.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This thread is now about American politics...

So Trump hey
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Bullzeye wrote:
motel room wrote:
Toward the end, as Devin started to catch Sorsha up and looked like he might be in danger, Sorsha started to gain even more votes in order to keep her ahead.
Ok fair. But yeah it only works if Devin is scum which maybe not.
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

motel room wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
motel room wrote:
So to summarise, Devin may or may not be scum.

Thanks for playing. :haha:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

motel room wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
motel room wrote:
Well, yeah. Hence my description of a save attempt as "possible" and not "definite". I already thought he could be, and then someone else I suspect (Russ) broke a tie to save Devin and lynch Sorsha. You can see why I'd find that concerning, no?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
motel room wrote:
So to summarise, Devin may or may not be scum.

Thanks for playing. :haha:
hi mac i'm selling these fine leather jackets.
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Bullzeye wrote:
motel room wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
motel room wrote:
Well, yeah. Hence my description of a save attempt as "possible" and not "definite". I already thought he could be, and then someone else I suspect (Russ) broke a tie to save Devin and lynch Sorsha. You can see why I'd find that concerning, no?
Yeah I get what you're saying now.
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

So ummm... Mac, now that we know Sorsha was civ what is the play?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Diiny »

Mac, how do you feel about brian?
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry guys as Golden said I shouldn't bother playing now that it's proven that my town radar sucks.

I jest. I actually don't feel good about Brian. He could be playing a good lurky scum.
DrWilgy wrote:So ummm... Mac, now that we know Sorsha was civ what is the play?
Probably lynch you tbh.
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Diiny »

I need to sleep and have a fresh day of mafia tomorrow. I've got a train ride's worth of analysis tomorrow, and I'll try to actually be around. No point forcing it at 2 am.

Basic thoughts, though, are that I need to see what the deal with devin is (all I remember is that he was kinda not really present and tunneled me a bit), reevaluate brian since part of my read on him was based on his bandwagon being quick to form, and I'm not sure if that's something I should consider as much as I am in a read.

I need to look at all the sorsha and see if any seem particularly bandwagony. The lynch was tight up until the end so I'm thinking scum could've been on there, but I need to actually look at it properly before I pull shit out of my arse

I'm still not feeling great about rico at all, but that devin vote gives me some pause at least. Still, I'd expect a scum under a lot of pressure to not be on the wagon that flips town. But more on that when I've slept.

Need to look at wilgy again because as far as I remember I just left him because he was actually catching up and I told myself I'd look at him 4 realz when I see waht he's posted. Plus I have his content from today to look at, I think he voted devin.

FINALLY need to see how fingersplints is making up for llama's weirdness that left me uncomfortable as fug

My fav smiley : :offtobed:
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Long Con wrote:Bea has opinions about who is Civvie, but none about who is bad. A Mafia member knows every Civvie out there, so can proclaim their trust with confidence. I think bea is Mafia, and I'm going to put my vote on her for now.

*votes bea*
This post set off scumdar pretty bad. It reads tactical, mindful ... I don't like it. No other posts in Long Con's ISO trouble me. It just seems like a nervous first major action.
MacAttack right off the bat. Good look, not just because it's anti-LC but because this is the kind of thing that helped to force LC to pretend it was ruse.

Here we have MacDougall and LC literally discussing the Nothing but Flowers role in the thread.

Mac brought the role up, and LC couldn't resist the urge to comment. Do I think two mafia team mates were chatting the day away about one of their own roles publicly in the thread? I absolutely don't. Towniest look of any analysis I've done so far, congratulations Mac.
MacDougall wrote:
Mac:
I don't like Mac going for seaside for the simple fact that he doesn't want him in the game. Seaside came in day one voicing suspicion of Mac so this just seems like a delayed no u/omgus. Long Con made a couple good points earlier about some things Mac said yesterday late in the lynch also. (If I wasn't on my phone I'd go back and get the quote) Mac was also on HBs rainbow list in yellow so I could see Mac trying to take him out before HB had more of a chance to look closer at him.
Straw:
Based on his posts from the night I believe he might also be trying to set seaside up for the HB kill.

I don't want him in the game because he's either scum or because he's disruptive to the scum hunt. He's the best lynch candidate for the day. Explain to me how that's not valid?

His suspicion of me was nothing tbh. I barely even considered it at the time let alone now.

I don't think Long Con's points were good. Pretty sure you'll agree when you ACTUALLY READ THEM.

Also I have no idea what the fuck you mean by the last bit? Setting him up for the kill? He's going to get lynched, why would anyone bother doing that?

Lynching seaside is a no brainer at this point. Most votes, most people interracted with so it leaves the best crumbs. Most people seem to harbour some doubt about him.

Long Con wrote:I'm used to an unchangeable vote mentality for the most part. I'll put a vote on Macdougal for the reasons I gave earlier.
LC responded to Mac's aggression with an OMGUS vote. It's possible that this was all a designed cooperative bus, but... I don't think it was.

~~~

You asked for a second opinion. So here goes.

To your first spoiler tagged entry: Why did MacDougall choose to gun for that particular vote? There were a lot of shitty votes Day 1, as there always are, and Long Con struck me as genuine (and you have Black Rock here verifying that I usually view LC as bad, which is true). Why call him out on that?

I don't know why it never occurred to me before, but I want to go back to Breaking Bad Mafia on RM. Sorsha was bad with then, weren't your Sorsha? Aw, wait, you're dead because people don't listen to sense. :disappoint:

In that game, I was Gus Fring, and my vote was worth a shit ton. While that sort of thing sounds good, it's very hard to hide. I chose to be blatant about it, breaking ties and what not and rubbing it in people's faces. I lasted quite a while. :D

Long Con was in that game, and he hunted my role hard. It was an exhausting exercise, and I think it's one he didn't look forward to in particular.

Suppose then, that LC decides to have this fake case on a civilian to "test reactions" and get somebody else on his team to call him out on it. They duke it out in the thread, and the plan is to lynch LC, who, let's face it, would be caught eventually anyway (seriously folks, giving Mafia +vote roles only outs them in the long run- it's bad game design). LC gets lynched, and the one who called him out on his gambit gets credit for it.

With a team of seven, it's the kind of thing I'd go for.

The fact that you, 3J, were blind to this possibility concerns me.

MacDougall has gone from gung-ho against Mafia to wanting to lynch civilians to give us fucking breadcrumbs. Fuck breadcrumbs.

I also want to point out that, in the second spoiler tag, 3J highlights "I don't think Long Con's points were good. Pretty sure you'll agree when you ACTUALLY READ THEM" which directs attention from the rest of the post:
MacDougall wrote:
Mac:
Straw:

3J took this post, highlighted a side note about Long Con, when the overall conversation here was about seaside. Then 3J talked Mac up, saying, "Mac may have taken a long break, but he returned to Mafia in old form. :clap:"

Old form...over a defensive post? Is he usually defensive?

And what happened to lynching seaside for breadcrumbs?

Finally, on this point, tt's worth pointing out that Sorsha, a civilian, suspected Mac.

Mmm...breadcrumbs indeed.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:LC responded to Mac's aggression with an OMGUS vote. It's possible that this was all a designed cooperative bus, but... I don't think it was.
Raise your hand if you think LC casts OMGUS votes on civilians.

Now raise your hand if you think LC knew what he was about when he did it.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Golden »

I'm raising my hand.

I'm in complete agreement with epi.

I absolutely, 100% still believe that LC took a dive to plan world reborn. The question is just who benefitted from it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

*votes bea*

MacDougall wrote:
Mac:
Straw:

~~~

You asked for a second opinion. So here goes.

To your first spoiler tagged entry: Why did MacDougall choose to gun for that particular vote? There were a lot of shitty votes Day 1, as there always are, and Long Con struck me as genuine (and you have Black Rock here verifying that I usually view LC as bad, which is true). Why call him out on that?

I don't know why it never occurred to me before, but I want to go back to Breaking Bad Mafia on RM. Sorsha was bad with then, weren't your Sorsha? Aw, wait, you're dead because people don't listen to sense. :disappoint:

In that game, I was Gus Fring, and my vote was worth a shit ton. While that sort of thing sounds good, it's very hard to hide. I chose to be blatant about it, breaking ties and what not and rubbing it in people's faces. I lasted quite a while. :D

Long Con was in that game, and he hunted my role hard. It was an exhausting exercise, and I think it's one he didn't look forward to in particular.

Suppose then, that LC decides to have this fake case on a civilian to "test reactions" and get somebody else on his team to call him out on it. They duke it out in the thread, and the plan is to lynch LC, who, let's face it, would be caught eventually anyway (seriously folks, giving Mafia +vote roles only outs them in the long run- it's bad game design). LC gets lynched, and the one who called him out on his gambit gets credit for it.

With a team of seven, it's the kind of thing I'd go for.

The fact that you, 3J, were blind to this possibility concerns me.

MacDougall has gone from gung-ho against Mafia to wanting to lynch civilians to give us fucking breadcrumbs. Fuck breadcrumbs.

I also want to point out that, in the second spoiler tag, 3J highlights "I don't think Long Con's points were good. Pretty sure you'll agree when you ACTUALLY READ THEM" which directs attention from the rest of the post:
MacDougall wrote:
Mac:
Straw:

3J took this post, highlighted a side note about Long Con, when the overall conversation here was about seaside. Then 3J talked Mac up, saying, "Mac may have taken a long break, but he returned to Mafia in old form. :clap:"

Old form...over a defensive post? Is he usually defensive?

And what happened to lynching seaside for breadcrumbs?

Finally, on this point, tt's worth pointing out that Sorsha, a civilian, suspected Mac.

Mmm...breadcrumbs indeed.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:LC responded to Mac's aggression with an OMGUS vote. It's possible that this was all a designed cooperative bus, but... I don't think it was.
Raise your hand if you think LC casts OMGUS votes on civilians.

Now raise your hand if you think LC knew what he was about when he did it.
I stopped reading after you made about 4 extremely huge reaches that nobody in their right mind would believe are possible tbh. Can you please hunt scum instead? Cool.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You don't get to speak for other people- in their right minds or otherwise.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:If you were a teammate of LC, would you interact with him or would you be obvious and not even engage him. That's a wifom level engagement imo.
:ponder:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Perhaps I am blinded by James's love tbh. Maybe he and the scum have been buddying me and it's been working. :(
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:You don't get to speak for other people- in their right minds or otherwise.
Down boy.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You don't get to speak for other people- in their right minds or otherwise.
Down boy.
It is said that me suspecting someone is a death knell.

I guess we'll see. :feb:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Down boy.

Do you genuinely suspect me or are you just prodding? I can't tell.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Down boy.

Helluva question to ask at Night.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Down boy.

Helluva question to ask at Night.
How so?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Because if I say I'm genuine, you'll kill me.

If I say I'm prodding, you'll leave me alone.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh you think I'm asking with a view to killing you.

No, it was a genuine question. How serious are you about your scum read of me? I tend to enjoy playing with a level of suspicion on me but it's getting a bit much. If you guys are serious I'll up my town game some.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:Because if I say I'm genuine, you'll kill me.

If I say I'm prodding, you'll leave me alone.
I probably would if I had a killing role tbh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Let me ask you a question:

If you were a teammate of LC, would you interact with him or would you be obvious and not even engage him?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:Let me ask you a question:

If you were a teammate of LC, would you interact with him or would you be obvious and not even engage him?
It would depend on whether or not I had been drinking or taken my medication.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I like you
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

People are strange, when you're a stranger
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Where exactly did bcornett go?

Also Mac, if you're offering to step up your game if I state lynching intent then by all means you're my top suspect.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”