[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Re: [DAY 5] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by MacDougall »

Matt F wrote:
MacDougall wrote:MattF is currently stewing in his bedroom concocting some convoluted bullshit theory to justify his tunneling. Give up guy. I'm not scum, I'm not the SK.
This had me rolling, for real. Haha!

Anyway, your theory on "Girlfriend Is Better" doesn't work, IMO.

In the Night 4 post, MP posted...
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Night 4 has ended.

Golden has been killed by Psycho Killer.
????? has survived a kill attempt by Psycho Killer.

It is now Day 5. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
If the SK targetted "Girlfriend Is Better", then I believe MP would've listed "?????" BEFORE Golden in the Night post. Because in the Night Post it shows Golden getting killed BEFORE "?????" survived the NK attempt, I fully believe that Golden was the first target.

And if Golden was the first target, then your "Girlfriend Is Better" theory doesn't work.

If any player in this game has hosted a game with MP, do you know if MP lists kills in the order they come to him in his night posts? Or even if you haven't co-hosted with MP, do you know if that's how he hosts?
You are quite blatantly full of shit. I know this because I am townie and you are trying to guess the order a mod put the kills in.

I think he listed the actual kill first because it's like more exciting information to write.
bcornett24
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 140

Post by bcornett24 »

Strawhenge wrote:Brian, I see your name down there. What are your thoughts? Give me your thoughts.

Sorsha I'm sorry. I'm literally not a good mafia player and I contributed to your lynch. ;_;
I think my interwebz is being shit right now and I'm annoyed.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Okay, we'll come back to you.

MAC, why do people want you dead allvasudden?

SEASIDE THE PANDA HUNTER, what say you? What's going on here?
Literally just some fucking guy.
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Strawhenge wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:quite questionable posts.
Which ones?
For Heavens sake, check for yourself.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Also, Strawhenge, I find it amusing that we're rivals on here but kinda friendly on RYM.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Strawhenge they want me dead because I've been posting like a crazy person and then Matt got in his head that I am the serial killer because I made a poster calling for his lynch yesterday which apparently means that Found a Job challenged me to do a job and I won even though she died that day so she couldn't pick in a winner and his argument for my very valid explanation for how SK actually got two kills was dismissed with the chortle chortle "REASON" that the mod would put the ??? before the actual kill if that were the case.
Matt F wrote:Btw before I go, I see Sorsha is watching the thread again.

I could definitely see her watching it just to laugh at a possible mistake I'm making here, but I believe her continued interest in the thread sways my way on this one.
Is this shit for fucking real?

Someone scream at him for me or I'm going to punch him through my screen.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TheFloyd73 wrote:Also, Strawhenge, I find it amusing that we're rivals on here but kinda friendly on RYM.
What. The. Fuck.

How do you know you are rivals?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

TheFloyd73 wrote:
Strawhenge wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:quite questionable posts.
Which ones?
For Heavens sake, check for yourself.

linki: Floyd, we're rivals here? :o

linki: Mac, ah, role theory stuff. Gotcha.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Strawhenge... Please read the posts and tell MattF he's an idiot. Please. I am getting desperate here. If I get lynched when it's clear that his explanation is insane I will burn the internet to the ground.
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

MacDougall wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:Also, Strawhenge, I find it amusing that we're rivals on here but kinda friendly on RYM.
What. The. Fuck.
That's a bit expressive, isn't it?
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

MacDougall wrote:Strawhenge... Please read the posts and tell MattF he's an idiot. Please. I am getting desperate here. If I get lynched when it's clear that his explanation is insane I will burn the internet to the ground.
I may not go so far as to call him an idiot, but I'll look.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Strawhenge wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Strawhenge... Please read the posts and tell MattF he's an idiot. Please. I am getting desperate here. If I get lynched when it's clear that his explanation is insane I will burn the internet to the ground.
I may not go so far as to call him an idiot, but I'll look.
Fair trade.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha can you please stop viewing this thread when signed in, so he stops using your interest against me... I know, an insane request but apparently I am dealing with an insane individual.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Mac, uh...I dunno, I don't think he's completely off the mark with his theory. I think the only huge missing piece is that, considering the phrasing in Found a Job's rolecard, 'Then during the night phase [...],' my educated guess would be that since she was dead she couldn't pick a winner.

But if she could still pick the winner...I'm sorry to say, buddy, but Matt might have a point. The meme was a pretty out-of-the-blue and unlike anything in your or anyone's post history, and resembled a 'job'. Note, however, that I say he might have a point. It's still a stretchy point, and it may be the sleep deprivation, but I'm not seeing anything crazy about it.

:C
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Cliffnotes;

MattF thinks MacDougall is SK because he posted a poster trying to get MattF lynched and thinks it's confirmation that I was playing a game that Sorsha had challenged me to that got me two night kills. Okay, possible, except...

Found a Job – Every night, it will find a job for two players, one from each forum. Both players will have the duration of the following day period to perform their job. Then during the night period, Found a Job will then declare one of them the winner and the other one a loser. The winner will be able to use their night power twice that night, while the loser will be blocked. Both players will submit their power twice without knowing whether they have won or lost.

Sorsha died before she could have possibly even done that.

Alternatively;

Whoever is the SK targeted Girlfriend is Better, which has a 50% chance of affecting another random townie which happened to be Golden. Girlfriend is Better was protected by This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody). Counterpoint from MattF is that the mod would have put the failed kill first because it was the first impact.

So we have two options. One is unlikely until you realise it's actually impossible, the other is my explanation.

Now can we move on from focusing on the MattF tunneling of me and focus on the fact that someone just scum slipped...

Floyd
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Strawhenge wrote:Mac, uh...I dunno, I don't think he's completely off the mark with his theory. I think the only huge missing piece is that, considering the phrasing in Found a Job's rolecard, 'Then during the night phase [...],' my educated guess would be that since she was dead she couldn't pick a winner.

But if she could still pick the winner...I'm sorry to say, buddy, but Matt might have a point. The meme was a pretty out-of-the-blue and unlike anything in your or anyone's post history, and resembled a 'job'. Note, however, that I say he might have a point. It's still a stretchy point, and it may be the sleep deprivation, but I'm not seeing anything crazy about it.

:C
Fucking facepalming right now.

It's literally not possible. Read Found A Job's role. Sorsha couldn't have given anyone two actions.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's the last time I go out of my way to be creative in a mafia game. I'm just gonna call people names from now on.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

It's possible if she could still pick a winner after her death, but, again, from the wording, I agree with you: I don't think she could pick a winner after death.

I'm just saying I don't think he's crazy.

linki: Mac, you don't have to prove you are creative. BAM, TALKING HEADS REFERENCE! WOO! FINALLY!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Please also consider that I have given you a perfectly valid explanation for how the SK got two kills...

You know the trouble with that, is that the SK now knows if it targets Girlfriend is Better (and has identified who that is) it's either going to kill a random townie or both Girlfriend is Better or random townie. This is going to force whoever the great defender is to target Girlfriend is Better again, if it can, and if it can't, SK is gonna kill two townies the moment it can kill them...

So basically unless we lynch scum or SK today, there's gonna be three dead townies tonight.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well actually sorry I got carried away. There could be three dead townies tonight and it won't matter if we lynch one of the scum. It's possible that the protector can protect girlfriend is better again and then another one of us gets hit randomly on our own.

But nobody is safe now that SK knows who to hit for a double up kill... and the Mafia can target whoever they like without fear of getting blocked as it's unlikely that at this stage of the game the protector role can protect anyone except Girlfriend is Better if even that.

So... SK hunt is the way to go today tbh.

Who's been trying to pin SK on someone else with a literally impossibly convoluted idea?

Let's start with who has brought up serial killer out of the blue in the game. MattF, anyone else?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

MacDougall wrote:Please also consider that I have given you a perfectly valid explanation for how the SK got two kills...
You have, yes.

If we have to lynch the SK today, who do you think it is?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Haven't put much thought into who the SK is tbh but if we have everyone on board tracking the SK this could be fun. You could trust almost all the scum hunting done since the Mafia won't actually need to bullshit about who they think is the SK! Can trust almost everything at face value.

Day 5 - Hunt for Psycho Killer.

Let's look at some ISO's and start with people who have mentioned the psycho killer role. Rogue's love talking about their role.

From there we can look at interractions with the people SK has killed.
bcornett24
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 140

Post by bcornett24 »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
bcornett24 wrote:I know nothing of the syndicate players , so I'm going to vote for Devin the omniscient because his name sounds like somebody who is of authority and rundontwalk because it would be chaotic.
He doesn't know me very well, does he? :haha:

Operation ketchup is a go! We have a 90% chance of failure as we have less than an hour to execute. Go!

Don't ask.
This was my second poll in the game after asking what a day 0 poll is. I casted my vote for Devin as the assistant CEO seemed to be nothing on consequence.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:RIP Birdman. :( Quit being so suspicious this early on, okay? :bighug:
Sarcastic tone on an apology after BWT was lynched? Perhaps a taunt?
rundontwalk wrote:Devin the Omniscient

Very nice cop out here! What did you like about LC's initial points? IDK...I think this speaks for itself.

you should have seen this coming
Yours is possibly the first vote on me to every make me a little upset. How could I have possibly seen your vote coming? I don't know you and I don't know why you're voting for me. Explain now, please.
This is the first post that really struck a chord with me. His being a little upset over a random vote gave me a bad vibe.
rundontwalk wrote:on RYM the scum sometimes make the classic ''oh gee look at all the dead townies, how sad'' posts right after the nightkill. llama's post reminded me of that.
Yeah, I've made that mistake here. Many others have, too. It is something to think about, I guess.

Linkie Choutas: Don't feel bad. I'm not holding your vote against you. I just felt it was fair to let everyone unfamiliar with me know about my work situation.
speaking of which...

This is everything that I thought to be of any real importance from days 0-2

Day three Devin posts a few times, none of the posts are of any signifgance, this is the part that people were complaining at me for:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... =154&ch=-1

Feel free to look through his day three content before you accuse me of voting for him without a reason. Find some posts with actual content other than off hand/general comments. It is not there, not during day three.

Day 4 Devin takes a stances on Sorsha being scum saying this:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Well, I'm certainly feeling better about Golden. Sorry for the previous Day's vote. But you were asking for it ;) Anything I can clear up for you? I see I'm in your top 3 :)

I'm going back to voting for Sorsha. Because, reasons.
Reasons huh? Scum like reasons...
Choutas wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Well, I'm certainly feeling better about Golden. Sorry for the previous Day's vote. But you were asking for it ;) Anything I can clear up for you? I see I'm in your top 3 :)

After you voting for her I'm feeling much less secure about my vote. My scum sensor is tingling. If you're scum you wouldn't be so gung ho in joining a forming lynch of sorsha if she was scum. Of course she can be scum and you town but you both look suss to me.
I still don't understand why I'm being painted red. I'm not bad. I think Sorsha's bad. That's why I'm voting there. I'm hoping to see that your last sentence is 100% correct. Right now I can only confirm 50%.... Well 66% of it, if you include that we both look suss to you.
You say you don't like my reasoning, you are entitled to think that, but at least I provided reasons when I voted for you saying that I felt your first three days of content was nothing but filler. Your reason for voting sorsha is "i think sorsha's bad" no evidence, nothing? Seems sort of hypocritical.

If you didn't like my evidence before you are gonna have a super fun time defending against this.
Choutas wrote:
Choutas wrote:

After you voting for her I'm feeling much less secure about my vote. My scum sensor is tingling. If you're scum you wouldn't be so gung ho in joining a forming lynch of sorsha if she was scum. Of course she can be scum and you town but you both look suss to me.
I still don't understand why I'm being painted red. I'm not bad. I think Sorsha's bad. That's why I'm voting there. I'm hoping to see that your last sentence is 100% correct. Right now I can only confirm 50%.... Well 66% of it, if you include that we both look suss to you.
Maybe Devin. I find Mac one of the towniest guys in the game. Having strong ties with seaside I'm a good judge of his and he looks incredibly townie to me. So the first three votes are a townie wagon to me. You happened to be the fourth vote and you don't look good to me for reasons outlined by JJJ(no buddying intended), it fits in my brain. Suspicious player jumps fourth in a townie wagon of a townie lynch. At least it doesn't look that both of you are scum, it's way too early to vote for a scummate so tacticwise to me you can't be both scum. The worst scenario of you two both being townies is completely disastrous to me reads and Iwon't even consider it that's how confident I am.
Btw if you're townie don't be overwhelmed by me. I'm a bully in mafia. In case you haven't figured it out already. Usually I post much more and occasionally make reads. This game is humongous however and I didn't expect it to be this way.
Btw Vito must be a big Devin Townsend fan. If you're looking for players mods you can try inviting him over. You can also try Crat or MMB
Suspicious player who has voted for Sorsha before I might add. Yes, I switched my vote to Golden that same day, but a lot of votes were switched before the end of the day. Some from Sorsha, as well. I did say that it doesn't mean I feel better about Sorsha and that I didn't care which one was lynched that day. The unspoken meaning of this statement is that I'd be more than happy to vote for her again.
WIFOM. Sure. But I don't know what to say to convince you that I'm not bad. I could bring in meta bullsuit and say that I have never once won as a civ or a civ-aligned indi. I somehow always get looks pretty quickly as a civ. But feel free to ignore this last bit :)
Both votes you have bandwagon-ed onto have been town lynches saying you did it and it is okay because everybody else did it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey Devin, let's fight.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Relationship between Devin the Omniscient and Long Con:
Spoiler: show
Choutas wrote:My first vote for the day goes to Devin. His style is similar to mine and I hate myself so make the math.
Me too :consoling:

As long as it's not for being a "lurker." I'm not even being that this game. For RYMers: I am a Staff Accountant who experiences extreme business for at least 2 weeks out of the month, every single month. It begins on the 1st of each month and runs for 2 weeks after that (pending any unexpected delays). I'm stating this, btw, because I saw some discussion of lynching lurkers or low posters. Just wanted to explain my position those unfamiliar with me.

I will go ahead and put a placeholder on Diiny again. Though, I did like the points LC was making about MacDougall. Will go back and read that more carefully if I get a chance to.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Welcome BR!!

Just popping in to say I'm going to keep my vote where it is today. I skimmed through MacDougal's posts like I said I would, and I'm just not seeing what LC is seeing atm. I'm marking him down as neutral for the time being.

Linki: Having been his teammate in The Flash, I completely agree with that, Golden.
The content highlighted in yellow is relevant to LC in that Devin was discussing some points made by LC about MacDougall.

Devin is highly vague on both counts. Initially he said he "liked" the points made by LC and that'd be review further. Then, upon "skimming" further, he determined that he's "just not seeing what LC is seeing atm". This bears the appearance of fake involvement to me, and the fact that it's directly related to LC is a problem. I don't struggle to view this scenario as Devin using his team mate's contributions as a springboard into discussion (specifically about Mac), before arbitrarily siding against his team mate for the sake of creating distance.

This would be less troubling if I had any idea why Devin initially liked LC's points and later discarded them, but I do not. I have absolutely no idea what Devin's thought process was with regards to Mac and I am unconvinced he had one. Bad look.

Everything else Devin said about LC came after LC's lynch.

Long Con never made any mention of Devin.

~~~

I think Devin looks bad here.
But, I don't want to fight you. I have no reason to. I will respond to this, though.

Responding to the bolded: LC has a way with words. He is amazing at creating convincing cases out of absolutely nothing. In reading his case against Mac, I thought he was onto something. He sounded like he knew what he was talking about and had an air of confidence about his post. I SKIMMED because I am always short on time. But none-the-less I took the initiative to look into MacDougal myself. What I saw in Mac's post didn't ping me or give me pause in the slightest, so I saw no reason to vote for him.

No idea why LC never mentioned me. Very few people ever do early on ;)

Gotta finish printing reports. Be back to respond to more stuffs.
What is this, your reaction to jay is very strange, it honestly bothers me perhaps even more than all of the other posts so far. What are you actually saying here? Jay is casing you, saying you look bad and your response is LC is good at talking and you bought what he was saying and because he said something about Mac you looked into it because you chose to look into it? You then proceed to say you you have no idea why LC mentioned you. This does not satisfy the questions Jay brought up, in fact it doesn't come close to it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:But, I don't want to fight you. I have no reason to. I will respond to this, though.

Responding to the bolded: LC has a way with words. He is amazing at creating convincing cases out of absolutely nothing. In reading his case against Mac, I thought he was onto something. He sounded like he knew what he was talking about and had an air of confidence about his post. I SKIMMED because I am always short on time. But none-the-less I took the initiative to look into MacDougal myself. What I saw in Mac's post didn't ping me or give me pause in the slightest, so I saw no reason to vote for him.

What did you initially see in LC's case against Mac that you liked which was negated by your own investigations of Mac?
I can't remember. Don't really feel like going back to look. I'll take your vote that you so eagerly have given me when it wasn't even for the response I gave you. I can see I'm not going to win your favor, so I don't care to try for it anymore. I hope others form their own opinions of me instead of blindly following you.
I think you should explain this.
Matt F wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:But, I don't want to fight you. I have no reason to. I will respond to this, though.

What did you initially see in LC's case against Mac that you liked which was negated by your own investigations of Mac?
I can't remember. Don't really feel like going back to look. I'll take your vote that you so eagerly have given me when it wasn't even for the response I gave you. I can see I'm not going to win your favor, so I don't care to try for it anymore. I hope others form their own opinions of me instead of blindly following you.
This post, in addition to your apparent refusal to give actual reads on the Doctor and MM, seriously makes me think about switching up my vote from Sorsha today.
Refusal to give reads? Don't make it look worse than it is. I answered your question, which was why did I vote for them on Day zero. At least that's how I read your question.
As for my reads on them, I don't have a read on either of them. I've been focused on the whole Sorsha, Golden, and JJJ thing that I haven't given much (if any) thought to those 2.
I'm not sure you can make yourself look much worse at this point.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I have to vote now. My phone is about to die and I'll have no way to charge it until I get home.

DEVIN THE OMNISCIENT

I do appreciate your effort to defend yourself Devin, but this is my decision.
Luv you too :hugs:
Effort to defend himself, he gave no effort, that is bullshit, and then sorsha get lynched because people don't read this stuff? This looks 10x worse than anything sorsha ever said.

@JJJ Your comment here is too kind, but your vote speaks for itself.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:You're the first vote on my bandwagon, bcornett. Why did you think I was bad before?
If you thought my first reasoning was inadequate because it was done with skimming, how about this?

With this you deserve without a shadow of a doubt to be lynched. I think this is enough to point you out as scum, on the case that you could be town you are a liability. Nothing you have done has served any benefit to the town which makes me thing it has to have some benefit to somebody. Since I cannot see that somebody I will have to include that you are scum.

Devin the Omniscient
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mentions of serial killer

bcornett - No mentions

Black Rock/aceofspaces - No mentions

Fingersplints/Llama - No mentions

Bullzeye - 2 mentions, only this one is poignant enough to worth pointing out.
Bullzeye wrote:
sig wrote: linki: I don't like Choutus post, about myself and Rico, in my opinion the Serial Killer is a factor to discuses, especial when they kill someone who contributes and is a major player. Why shouldn't we discuss the SK?
Rico I will be honest I have no clue why I wrote then, I was referring to the SK.
Agree with this. If you think someone is the SK, should you just leave them alive til later in the game? Note: Anyone answering yes to this has no right to be surprised or upset when the SK gets them. As far as I'm concerned, a dead LMS indy is almost as good as a dead baddie and I welcome any theories on the SK's identity. Baddies are my main focus and should be everyone's, but if we can bag another dangerous enemy I don't see why we wouldn't.
Choutas - A few mentions all at the same time discussing how focusing on the SK is a waste of time.
Choutas wrote:
Choutas wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Choutas wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
sig wrote:just got back from Venturing Scouts about half an hour ago so I will come back with my reads tomorrow to tired to do it right know.
These were interesting, I will need to go and read Hamburger boys and kneel's posts tomorrow
My feeling is seeing how HB was killed by then SK he posted something about them, so they decided to kill him before he could lynch them, thoughts on this?

No we won't find out the roles, unless they are mafia I think?
HB was killed, as you say by the SK, yet you speak of "them" killing HB to shut him up?
I really don't like it when players talk about the serial killer when they know so little about him. Scum are known on rym to use the SK in their posts to pseudo-contribute in some way. It doesn't look on sig and ricochet. I'm happy with either of me. My vote is currently on Rico.

Btw I have about 10 pages to read. My life has been hectic as of late. I'm going by instinct here.
Was it not clear what I was asking sig? :confused:

I know "as little" about the SK as it was presented as fact - him killing HB - where did I imply I know or bring up more than that about him? I wasn't even talking about the SK. :shrug:

I didn't comprehend what sig was referencing. It seemed to me he was saying that HB was off'd by the SK because he "posted something about them". But who is "them"? The mafia team? If so, how would the SK know the HB is on to something about the mafia team?
You should have called bullshit almost immediately. Again theorizing the SK is almost 50% of the time a scummy thing to do. Don't ask for further info call the scummy behaviour on the spot.
The other 50% are newbies or horrible players in case someone asks me.
Devin - No mentions

Diiny - No mentions

DrWilgy - No mentions

Elohcin - No mentions

Epignosis - Oh dear, I actually think this is the guy! Check this out...
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:Epi, right now my rainbow list has you as my strongest town read. That is just context for why I'm asking you specifically this question, it is not intended as flattery to get me the answer I want.

I want to know, what is your view on whether or not the whole JJJ/LC thing could be a designed gig to create credit for others (such as JJJ and bea).
Of course it could be. It could be anything. It could be that, with a Mafia team of seven (!), its you and 3J on a team with LC, merrily gumming up the works so that, whichever one of you doesn't get lynched comes out of this thing looking clean as God's fingers, with only the serial killer's knife to worry about.

The way you went from "3J a damn foo" to "3J not a damn foo" to "3J tryna merk a bitch up in here" immediately after he merely said he had bad vibes from you...

The whole thing feels manufactured and over-the-top to me.
Above is a soft mention. Not much wrong.
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Relationship between Epignosis and Long Con:
Epignosis wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:1. I see sig as town and an easy mark, so bird switching from Bea to sig as he did looked suspicious
2. Long Con claimed to set up some kind of trap for people voting for Bea; while bird's reasons for voting for Bea were a little distinct, I wouldn't say completely so
3. Bird's lack of read on Long Con raised flags of avoidance, as does Long Con quickly dismissing his trap and bird's vote; thus I think there is something to learn from a lynch of one of the two regardless
4. This/reason from bcornett24 was a really good point imo
5. Or just read this quote pyramid, I agree with pretty much everything Sorsha is saying there
I think this is a solid post explaining HB's vote (although I don't agree on some of his points).
Epi supported Burger's rationale for considering a vote between LC and BWT despite a few disagreements. Epi, could you specify which points Burger made that you disagreed with at this point?
Mainly 1 and 3. With changeable votes, a pinball bwt didn't strike me as bad, and with this many people, a "lack of read" on Long Con shouldn't have been a big deal. It was Day 1, after all.

In retrospect, with Hamburger Boy killed by the serial killer, and his siding with a bwt lynch instead of a Long Con lynch to learn something...mafia might be down two people by now.

One can hope. :nicenod:
Hmm another mention of SK by virtue of pointing out that HB was killed by the SK. I dunno bout you but I haven't really been keeping tabs on who was killed by whom enough to recall it, that's not a huge tick against...
Epignosis wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:What'd I say? Being accused by Epi is a death knell.
You keep saying this. Is it proving to be true here?
Sorsha wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:What'd I say? Being accused by Epi is a death knell. Rico's leading in votes and I'm tied for second. He's playing you guys.

I had even less time than I hoped today, and I hoped for relatively little. Voting Sorsha based on previous pings, the way yesterday went down vote-wise, and because she has enough votes that it could actually matter.
I agree that we're probably getting played by epi but there aren't enough votes there for me to vote that way today.
Played? In what sense? Is this it?
Sorsha wrote:Epi has been on my sus list this game because he's been treating me different from in past games as well. It seems like he nearly always thinks I'm bad and goes after me. This game would give him a perfect shot at that and he's not taking it. I know a lot of players have him down as civ but I would not be shocked at all if he's actually the serial killer.
If so, I want evidence of this, because I am almost certain that, in the times we have played together, I rarely ever went after you.
Look at the last two games we played. Gentlemen's guide you were after me on day one which led to it being me vs you and led to your lynch (we were both civs there) and in recruitment you tried calling me a liar for saying I was unrecruited (and I wasn't recruited at that point) a day or two later you attempted to nk me, by that time I was recruited and was a civ. (luckily I was a dragon that night and you ended up getting yourself killed)
Last two games =/= "nearly always."

I also don't see how getting myself killed (since I was the civilian recruiter) was lucky for you if you were a civilian, but okay.

I could go through every game we've been in together and I can demonstrate that your characterization of me in this way (and therefore suspecting me for not fitting into your mold of perception) is inaccurate if I must.

I'd rather do other things tonight though.
Interesting... Sorsha thought he was the SK? How amusing. Her case is unusual but his reaction is interesting.
Epignosis wrote:Fixed the tags:
Bullzeye wrote:I am going to *Vote for Devin*. Two of his voters so far are people I feel moderately-to-very good about, and I think JJJ in particular raised decent points against him. I'm more suspicious of Russti, but he has no votes today and I'd like to not see Sorsha lynched since I doubt she's bad. Therefore I'm casting my vote sort of tactically for someone I think is more likely to be bad in hopes we can lynch a baddie rather than a civ today. So by tactically I suppose I just mean "how one is supposed to".
There's a few people I want to study (Devin is one), but at this stage my opinion on Russtifinko hasn't changed.
Bullzeye wrote:Linki Epi - Fair enough. I share the general sentiment of your post but I think sometimes it's possible to over-correct people. I hadn't realised she was making such a big deal of it either.
Dude, she accused me of being the serial killer because I am not trying to get her lynched. :|
Dude, she accused me of being the serial killer how crazy is that! :phew:
Epignosis wrote:Why is the serial killer a priority? It's a Mafia team of seven total.
Seriously guys why worry about a serial killer! The Mafia is over there! ... "shit where did I hide that knife"...
Epignosis wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Why is the serial killer a priority? It's a Mafia team of seven total.
In a perfect world where we know exactly who the SK is we should lynch that player over Mafia. By lynching the SK we remove one kill per night, by lynching a Mafia, assuming that's the last member, we remove one kill every other night. While it isn't necessarily feasible to isolate SK behavior from town or Mafia behavior, lynching the SK would reward us more than lynching a Mafia.
I don't agree.

As a game designer, I can tell you that a serial killer is a bigger threat to the mafia because he can remove them without consensus.

You include a serial killer to make it harder for Mafia to win.

Compare a serial killer (which sounds nasty) to a civilian ninja (which sounds nice).

They literally have the same power.
"Guys the serial killer is actually our friend! Love the serial killer. :haha:"

Also this part is a bunch of crap since I'm quite certain the serial killer is going to kill more townies now that they know they are gonna kill two eventually...

It's possible epi ain't the SK, but god damn out of the first few I've looked at his uncontrollable penchant for discussing the SK, diverting from hunting the SK and the intangible sorsha read of him... I think Sorsha's read here is going to go down as a fucking savant read on Epi.

I'll check out more later.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Putting my vote on Epi for now.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

MF -your theory is crap until you can show someone else was in that contest with MacD.
dont be so hasty as to lead another poss civ lynch. Get your facts straight first
;)
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MP07 would have had to violate the terms of a role he wrote for Matt's theory to work.

Not buying it.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 468

Post by Matt »

Roxy wrote:MF -your theory is crap until you can show someone else was in that contest with MacD.
dont be so hasty as to lead another poss civ lynch. Get your facts straight first
Roxy, I'm not sure who else would've been in that contest. Maybe someone should see if any other player besides Mac posted a meme/poster type post during the Day 4 period? I dunno, but I do know, whoever was playing Mac in this contest certainly 100% lost, so Mac must've won.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:MP07 would have had to violate the terms of a role he wrote for Matt's theory to work.

Not buying it.
No, he wouldn't. All it says on the role list is that Found a Job has to pick a winner during the Night Phase. It doesn't say Found a Job has to be alive to do this. In fact, Found a Job actually used this "Night Power" on NIGHT 3, because Mac and whoever else it was that played had to perform their jobs on Day 4. Therefore, whether Sorsha was dead or not, I believe she still had the right to name a winner for the power she used on NIGHT 3, when she was actually alive.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt F wrote:
Roxy wrote:MF -your theory is crap until you can show someone else was in that contest with MacD.
Roxy, I'm not sure who else would've been in that contest. Maybe someone should see if any other player besides Mac posted a meme/poster type post during the Day 4 period? I dunno, but I do know, whoever was playing Mac in this contest certainly 100% lost, so Mac must've won.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:MP07 would have had to violate the terms of a role he wrote for Matt's theory to work.

Not buying it.
No, he wouldn't. All it says on the role list is that Found a Job has to pick a winner during the Night Phase. It doesn't say Found a Job has to be alive to do this. In fact, Found a Job actually used this "Night Power" on NIGHT 3, because Mac and whoever else it was that played had to perform their jobs on Day 4. Therefore, whether Sorsha was dead or not, I believe she still had the right to name a winner for the power she used on NIGHT 3, when she was actually alive.
Dude, you aren't serious right now are you? Do you have a clinical inability to admit when you're wrong?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In this thread right now we have Matt trying to convince people that either;

a) a dead player was able to cast an action after they died
b) a player was able to select a winner before they completed their job

Dude. You are killing me. I have never met anybody who tunnels so bad.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Matt F wrote:

Not buying it.
So you are sticking with half a case made? You do just want hasty lynches that aren't thought out, I guess you will know whats coming next, right?
;)
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:In this thread right now we have Matt trying to convince people that either;

I think your reaction to all of this says it all. If it was really as wild and idiotic as you'd like people to believe, I think you would've actually laughed it off as such. But ever since you claimed that you didn't give a f*ck about this theory and that you'd go back to lurking, you've doen a complete 180, accusing me of being the SK, and then making a post attempting to read every single player to find the SK, etc etc. I don't think you would've gone to these great lengths if you didn't think my case had merit...which it does.

Sorsha used her job power on Night 3, and therefore, had the ability to pick a winner from the power she used on NIGHT 3 when she was alive. IMO
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Roxy wrote:So you are sticking with half a case made? You do just want hasty lynches that aren't thought out, I guess you will know whats coming next, right?
How is it half a case? Have you done your research in the thread? Anyone else post a meme/poster type post on Day 4?

Anyway, if I'm lynched because of this, so be it. I only hope the town doesn't let MacD get away with this for too long after I'm gone.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't know about MP, but where I'm from dead means dead. When you're dead there is nothing else, the game is over for you. I really struggle to imagine Sorsha picking a winner when she isn't actually alive.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How can she pick a winner before her targets even perform the job? :huh:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Bullzeye »

Are we going to ignore the simple possibility that the ???? kill could've been whoever Golden had seduced? It's not like we aren't 100% certain of what his role was.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Matt F wrote:
Roxy wrote:So you are sticking with half a case made? You do just want hasty lynches that aren't thought out, I guess you will know whats coming next, right?
How is it half a case? Have you done your research in the thread? Anyone else post a meme/poster type post on Day 4?

Anyway, if I'm lynched because of this, so be it. I only hope the town doesn't let MacD get away with this for too long after I'm gone.
Why would have to look for the second contest person?
It is your half a case.
Why should I finish YOUR case?

My whole point is stop pushing hasty lynches built uponunfinished cases and or bogus assumptions.

Linky and bullz makes sense.
;)
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: [DAY 4] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:Elohcin

Is this what I'm looking for?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't know about MP, but where I'm from dead means dead. When you're dead there is nothing else, the game is over for you. I really struggle to imagine Sorsha picking a winner when she isn't actually alive.
But you do understand even though she's picking the winner on Night 4, it's a continuation of the power she used on NIGHT 3? Therefore, dead or alive by the time Night 4 comes around, she's still using the power she had when she was currently alive on NIGHT 3.

Do you think that it's at least possible that Sorsha would be able to follow through on the power she used on NIGHT 3 when she was still alive? Or have you completely ruled it out?

Linki - Roxy, you talk about me making "half cases", yet you aren't even willing to do your own research? If you say so.

Linki - JJJ, nah I don't think so, but I'm glad to see you're trying! :)
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt F wrote:
MacDougall wrote:In this thread right now we have Matt trying to convince people that either;

I think your reaction to all of this says it all. If it was really as wild and idiotic as you'd like people to believe, I think you would've actually laughed it off as such. But ever since you claimed that you didn't give a f*ck about this theory and that you'd go back to lurking, you've doen a complete 180, accusing me of being the SK, and then making a post attempting to read every single player to find the SK, etc etc. I don't think you would've gone to these great lengths if you didn't think my case had merit...which it does.

Sorsha used her job power on Night 3, and therefore, had the ability to pick a winner from the power she used on NIGHT 3 when she was alive. IMO
Because I am actually bewildered by your inability to see the reality of the situation. It's like you are having a manic episode or something where you have created a separate reality where what you are seeing is irrefutable. Your case, while a decent theory initially, has been utterly blown apart.

Your case led me to actually spend 2 MINUTES trying to figure out what actually happened to defend myself, which I'm pretty sure I did with ease. Me getting interested in the game again has everything to do with your strange argument, but not because it's right.

Let's just really put paid to your ridiculous last grasp attempt to hold on to your crazy bullshit case.

"Every night, it will find a job for two players, one from each forum. Both players will have the duration of the following day period to perform their job. Then during the night period, Found a Job will then declare one of them the winner and the other one a loser. The winner will be able to use their night power twice that night, while the loser will be blocked. Both players will submit their power twice without knowing whether they have won or lost."

So, night 3, she chooses one player from each forum to find a job for. They then have to actually perform the job THE NEXT DAY. Then during the night period (inference being the night period following the day), they can use their night power twice that night and the loser gets blocked.

So you are suggesting that sorsha has sent in the winner's name before they even successfully completed the damn job? Just no man. What if she picks a person on night 3 that doesn't complete their job? Wastes her role? Why would she do that, she wasn't guaranteed to die the following day. The role is pretty blatantly clear Matt...

Your inability to see reason is really really bizarre and has me genuinely concerned for your sanity.

linki: If sorsha's job really was to create some sort of meme in the thread and I just coincidentally happened to shop up a lynch poster of Matt that's really really funny... But my lynch poster isn't even a meme. I made a photoshop lynch poster because I thought it would be funny.

I wasn't part of the game dude I promise, and what you've done by saying between your teeth that you were in that game is close to infodumping. Here's some infodumping for you. I WAS NOT PART OF THE GAME. If there was a meme game, look for another meme somewhere and you will probably find some other poor civ to accuse of being the SK because my explanation for the kill is actually far more rational.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm reasonably confident that epignosis is actually the serial killer tbh.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't know about MP, but where I'm from dead means dead. When you're dead there is nothing else, the game is over for you. I really struggle to imagine Sorsha picking a winner when she isn't actually alive.
But you do understand even though she's picking the winner on Night 4, it's a continuation of the power she used on NIGHT 3? Therefore, dead or alive by the time Night 4 comes around, she's still using the power she had when she was currently alive on NIGHT 3.

Do you think that it's at least possible that Sorsha would be able to follow through on the power she used on NIGHT 3 when she was still alive? Or have you completely ruled it out?
If I take the language MP wrote into this role literally, and I think I should, then no I don't see how that can be the case:

"Every night, it will find a job for two players, one from each forum. Both players will have the duration of the following day period to perform their job. Then during the night period, Found a Job will then declare one of them the winner and the other one a loser. The winner will be able to use their night power twice that night, while the loser will be blocked. Both players will submit their power twice without knowing whether they have won or lost."

This role specifically stipulates that it transpires over three phases -- one night, THEN the following day, THEN the following night. If Sorsha doesn't make it to the final phase in which she is meant to make her decision, then she is incapable of making that decision.

If this is not the correct interpretation, then I think the role is literally wrong: it is something other than what it claims to be in its actual text.

There are muddy standards for being dead around here, like dead mafia being allowed to continue in BTSC with their team (unheard of on RYM). That's the only reason I'm even humoring you on this.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Strawhenge wrote:
Metalmarsh89
JaggedJimmyJay
espers
sig
fingersplints
Ricochet
What's your beef Strawhenge? You wanna take this outside? :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt F wrote:HOSTS - Was Sorsha able to pick a winner from her two candidates on Day 4 considering she also died Day 4?
Good question. :feb:

What does the role say? :shrug:
Literal interpretation or nothing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: [DAY 4] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:My feelings on RBZ being offed by the Mafia are pretty much as follows...

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker

:sigh:
Maybe I'm looking for this?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

espers - no mentions

fingersplints/llama - no mentions

JaggedJimmyJay - A reads post on Golden where he prepares a case based on Golden being one of the three alignments. 11 pages and barely a mention (until last few posts obv.)

MacDougall - Until today I had this single post.
MacDougall wrote:Hmmm

I kind of want to lynch ricochet. The Talking Heads lyrics in every post looks like role responsibility and there is only one role in the game that isn't defined on page 1. Psycho Killer?
MattF - Explains the serial killer role win con in an explanation post to Floyd. Means nothing.
Matt F wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Defensive when no need to be.

He's barely played on the first four days and making votes is about the easiest thing to imitate. He might be scum, but it'd be impossible to tell. Your reasons for thinking so are based on your own meta.

We should lynch sorsha today based on the fact that sorsha got unlynched yesterday and golden (who is basically confirmed town) was the other candidate along with rico who is apparently unlynchable today.

Sorsha is my vote.
Sorry dude, I actually didn't mean to "sound" defensive, just having fun about the clouds thing. XD When I originally read him, I saw in OT green he mentioned some mental shit going on, but didn't know if that was for real or just him avoiding suspicion.

I'm happy with a Sorsha vote, however, I believe you and some others have asked me for opinions about some other players in the game, and I plan on getting to that some time this day period.

Floyd - At the beginning of the game, there were twenty-some players with good guy roles, seven with bad guy roles (who are on a team and speak with each other outside of the thread in either a chatroom or through Private Message, making plans on how to destroy the town), and one player as the Psycho Killer.

The object of the game for the good guys is to eliminate all of the bad guys and the psycho killer. The object of the game for the bad guys is to eliminate all of the good guy and the psycho killer. The object of the game for the psycho killer is to Crystal Lake this bitch and be the last man standing.

During Day phases, which usually last 48 hours, all of the players speak in the thread, trying to figure out who the bad guys are. During the day phase, we also vote in the lynch poll (of which you have done, so you know what I'm talkin' about) to decide who the town wants to kill that day. Hopefully we nail some bad guys.

During the Night phases, we all get to use our super awesome role powers that our hosts gave us at the beginning of the game. If you check your PMs, there should be a message from MP at the beginning of the game, telling you your role and your role power. Anyway, during the Night phase, the bad guy team AND the psycho killer both get to perform a kill each every night. Hopefully they kill each other.

I probably left some stuff out, if anyone wants to add anything, have at it.

Linki - Welcome splints
metalmarsh - nothing til today

motel room - no mentions

RadicalFuzz - no mentions

ricochet - one conversation with Choutas
Ricochet wrote:
Choutas wrote:
Choutas wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Choutas wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
sig wrote:just got back from Venturing Scouts about half an hour ago so I will come back with my reads tomorrow to tired to do it right know.
These were interesting, I will need to go and read Hamburger boys and kneel's posts tomorrow
My feeling is seeing how HB was killed by then SK he posted something about them, so they decided to kill him before he could lynch them, thoughts on this?

No we won't find out the roles, unless they are mafia I think?
HB was killed, as you say by the SK, yet you speak of "them" killing HB to shut him up?
I really don't like it when players talk about the serial killer when they know so little about him. Scum are known on rym to use the SK in their posts to pseudo-contribute in some way. It doesn't look on sig and ricochet. I'm happy with either of me. My vote is currently on Rico.

Btw I have about 10 pages to read. My life has been hectic as of late. I'm going by instinct here.
Was it not clear what I was asking sig? :confused:

I know "as little" about the SK as it was presented as fact - him killing HB - where did I imply I know or bring up more than that about him? I wasn't even talking about the SK. :shrug:

I didn't comprehend what sig was referencing. It seemed to me he was saying that HB was off'd by the SK because he "posted something about them". But who is "them"? The mafia team? If so, how would the SK know the HB is on to something about the mafia team?
You should have called bullshit almost immediately. Again theorizing the SK is almost 50% of the time a scummy thing to do. Don't ask for further info call the scummy behaviour on the spot.
The other 50% are newbies or horrible players in case someone asks me.
I just don't feel the same. I don't call bullshit on people discussing the kills and the possible intentions behind it. It works for mafia, it should work for any non-civ killer danger out there.

Put me down as a horrible player, then. :nicenod:
Roxy - no mentions

Russ - no mentions

seaside - no mentions

sig - two posts refuting the argument that SK shouldn't be worried about by town... doesn't alarm me in the slightest

strawhenge - no mentions

floyd - no mentions

The only person who fails the "can't help but bring up chat about their rogue role" test is epignosis... Very, very telling.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I have never played a game where powers can be "continued" after death.

Except for bea and Badgers AHS game where your powers continued after death.

That was one game in hundreds.

Your case is crap sorry you cannot admit it.

Again I would like you to answer why you only presented a half a case? and why *I* should research for *you*?
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's hilarious that Jimmy has been on holiday on Sweden, has appeared to be posting low vol but still has the most posts in the game by a fucking mile.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

3J - I'm going to keep my vote on Mac today.

If he isn't lynched today, I'm going to put my vote on him tomorrow. And the next day. And the next.

Remember, it isn't just the meme theory. It is also the fact that after I told him "Nice job", I truly believe he thought I was roleclaiming Found a Job, and then stopped going after me as Mafia. The very next post he makes after I make that post about "Nice job", he suddenly thinks I'm civvie.

I think since picking a winner is a continuation of her NIGHT 3 Power, coupled with the fact that it would be pretty messed up for the two competitors to compete and then get told "No winner or loser even though you did your part", I can't see it.

MacD - Infodumping? "Real close to infodumping"? I dunno about any of that, but I do believe you were part of Sorsha's challenge and I believe you won. Your poster, your reaction to me after saying "Nice job", and then your complete FREAKOUT reaction to my theory even though it's completely "idiotic" and "full of shit".

Linkis

3J - I honestly can't tell you what you're looking for. I appreciate your help in taking my case seriously enough to try, unlike...

Roxy - :rolleyes:
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt F wrote:3J - I'm going to keep my vote on Mac today.

If he isn't lynched today, I'm going to put my vote on him tomorrow. And the next day. And the next.

Remember, it isn't just the meme theory. It is also the fact that after I told him "Nice job", I truly believe he thought I was roleclaiming Found a Job, and then stopped going after me as Mafia. The very next post he makes after I make that post about "Nice job", he suddenly thinks I'm civvie.

I think since picking a winner is a continuation of her NIGHT 3 Power, coupled with the fact that it would be pretty messed up for the two competitors to compete and then get told "No winner or loser even though you did your part", I can't see it.

MacD - Infodumping? "Real close to infodumping"? I dunno about any of that, but I do believe you were part of Sorsha's challenge and I believe you won. Your poster, your reaction to me after saying "Nice job", and then your complete FREAKOUT reaction to my theory even though it's completely "idiotic" and "full of shit".

Linkis

3J - I honestly can't tell you what you're looking for. I appreciate your help in taking my case seriously enough to try, unlike...

Roxy - :rolleyes:
Okay Matt, waste your votes for the rest of the time you remain alive in this game. That's a really townie thing to do...

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”