[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 468

Re: [DAY 7] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Matt »

Later Mac! I'm going to miss the penis jokes :(

JJJ - I enjoy the way you play, and whether you are civ or scum, hope you continue to play as you want. If the rest of the players can't keep up, personally I believe that's on them.

JJJ - What are your thoughts on Strawhenge and Motel Room? This post during the frantic end of night phase pinged the shit out of me...
Strawhenge wrote:Jay, keej, it's quite noble that you're trying to save your scumbuddy right now, but I'm not buying it.
So check it out. Strawhenge doesn't want to vote for Diiny or Mac because he doesn't have a strong read on either, and yet he is going to accuse a few players of trying to get him to save their "scum buddy". If Straw really wasn't "buying it", and thought you all were trying to get him to save your "scum buddy", then why didn't he simply vote for Mac?

:ponder:

Btw, anyone besides JJJ, including Strawhenge, can tell me what you think about this.
Image Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

Matt F wrote:Later Mac! I'm going to miss the penis jokes :(

JJJ - I enjoy the way you play, and whether you are civ or scum, hope you continue to play as you want. If the rest of the players can't keep up, personally I believe that's on them.

JJJ - What are your thoughts on Strawhenge and Motel Room? This post during the frantic end of night phase pinged the shit out of me...
Strawhenge wrote:Jay, keej, it's quite noble that you're trying to save your scumbuddy right now, but I'm not buying it.
So check it out. Strawhenge doesn't want to vote for Diiny or Mac because he doesn't have a strong read on either, and yet he is going to accuse a few players of trying to get him to save their "scum buddy". If Straw really wasn't "buying it", and thought you all were trying to get him to save your "scum buddy", then why didn't he simply vote for Mac?

Btw, anyone besides JJJ, including Strawhenge, can tell me what you think about this.
I was ready to bring down wrath for not voting someone because I feel like staying away from potential trouble is scum m.o. but I was expecting mac to flip town and so now i think Straw, if he were scum, could've made something of the situation by voting either of them really. Diiny to potentially save mac and wear the shame with rest of us if mac died in the 50/50, or voted mac and got some glory.
Am I misreading?
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [DAY 6] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Russtifinko »

Hey, we got one! Good job, all. Well some, anyway.
Epignosis wrote:Most people aren't reading the thread. I'm telling you this. You and others create so many posts, they don't have the time to push through it all. I don't know why you think posting 600+ times by Day 6 is helpful to those of us who have to work, raise kids, cook dinner, and have interests other than Mafia.

That's 100+ posts a phase. And you're losing, if you're a civilian. Do you ever stop to imagine how you could be part of the problem?
I think all the posts make for a good mafia game but are rough from a real life perspective. Speaking of which, I really need to sleep. Going to bed, and will digest this result in the meantime. I do think Diane's point about sig is a good one, and I still have some trouble believing JJJ would be so supatown if he were bad. Or defend Mac so hard.

Linki: I think for Straw, if he were bad, voting Diiny would've been disastrous. Either flip just looks awful for him there. I think as a baddie, voting Mac or doing exactly what he did were the two safest of the 3 options. Which of those is in first probably depends on how smart he thinks we are.

Also, how does today's result make people feel about BR and Diiny?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

motel room wrote:

I was ready to bring down wrath for not voting someone because I feel like staying away from potential trouble is scum m.o. but I was expecting mac to flip town and so now i think Straw, if he were scum, could've made something of the situation by voting either of them really. Diiny to potentially save mac and wear the shame with rest of us if mac died in the 50/50, or voted mac and got some glory.
Am I misreading?
I think he avoided voting for either because...

a) If he voted Diiny but Mac was lynched, that looks bad.

b) If he voted Mac and Mac was lynched, people could say "Well that's interesting that you finally voted Mac last minute".

I personally believe him sticking with his vote was perfect. However, what I'm questioning, is why he would call Mac a scum by accusing you and Jay of trying to save your "scum buddy", but not vote for him. That makes ZERO sense. If he thought Mac was your scum buddy, then why not vote for him over Diiny? Why?
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

TinyBubbles = AceofSpaces = Black Rock

Night 1 the Mafia kill was k4j. Aces and I played in a game with k4j We were all a team. He could have killed her.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Matt F wrote:
motel room wrote:

Am I misreading?
I think he avoided voting for either because...

a) If he voted Diiny but Mac was lynched, that looks bad.

b) If he voted Mac and Mac was lynched, people could say "Well that's interesting that you finally voted Mac last minute".

I personally believe him sticking with his vote was perfect. However, what I'm questioning, is why he would call Mac a scum by accusing you and Jay of trying to save your "scum buddy", but not vote for him. That makes ZERO sense. If he thought Mac was your scum buddy, then why not vote for him over Diiny? Why?
In his ratings at the time he felt that Diiny was scummier than mac too, so I'll def agree there's very little logic here.
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DAY 1

Who should be the first player lynched in a virtual reality mafia game?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:08 pm

bcornett24
No votes
bea
Ricochet (37) 3%
birdwithteeth11
DrWilgy (12), bcornett24 (14), Matt F (23), HamburgerBoy (25), Sorsha (27), Diiny (28), sig (31) 18%
Choutas
rundontwalk (7) 3%
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
Diiny
thellama73 (6), Devin the Omniscient (19), Elohcin (24) 8%
DrWilgy
Choutas (17) 3%
Elohcin
No votes
Epignosis
FZ. (20), kneel4justice (22) 5%
espers
No votes
FZ.
No votes
Golden
No votes
HamburgerBoy
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
kneel4justice
No votes
Long Con
Rbzmncaeaei (15) 3%
MacDougall
seaside (13) 3%
Matt F
Roxy (35), Russtifinko (36) 5%
Metalmarsh89
No votes
motel room
No votes
Rbzmncaeaei
No votes
reywaS
MacDougall (29), Golden (33) 5%
Ricochet
No votes
Roxy
No votes
rundontwalk
No votes
Russtifinko
Metalmarsh89 (18), AceofSpaces (30), espers (34), Epignosis (38) 11%
sanmateo
No votes
seaside
Strawhenge (32) 3%
sig
motel room (11), JaggedJimmyJay (16), Long Con (21), birdwithteeth11 (26) 11%
Sorsha
No votes
Strawhenge
TheFloyd73 (3) 3%
TheFloyd73
No votes
thellama73
No votes
TinyBubbles
No votes
MovingPictures07!!!! (hosts, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Sloonei (2), acrosstheaether (4), saddy (5), S~V~S (8), juliets (9), nijuukyugou (10) 18%
Total votes : 38
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con's vote was worth 3 there, no?
RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Who is "keej/mojiki?" motel?

J3 I'm not exactly one to talk, I ramble at times, but being succinct can also convey a different tone. Saying something in five words can have a bigger impact than saying something in five sentences.

Still want Wilgy's blood, but Mac's flip combined with his "deal with him later" attitude towards bcornett puts him in voteworthy standing as well. bcornett isn't being modkilled, he's made at least one post these last 3 days, right?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Who is "keej/mojiki?" motel?

J3 I'm not exactly one to talk, I ramble at times, but being succinct can also convey a different tone. Saying something in five words can have a bigger impact than saying something in five sentences.

Still want Wilgy's blood, but Mac's flip combined with his "deal with him later" attitude towards bcornett puts him in voteworthy standing as well. bcornett isn't being modkilled, he's made at least one post these last 3 days, right?
You're a really lousy Near.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Who is "keej/mojiki?" motel?
me. I'm "aokiji" over in RYM but wanted a change.
ImageImageImage
RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

You wound me, Epi. You're a very good [Power Rangers villain fused with Shao Kahn?] though.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted JaggedJimmyJay. His defense of MacDougall was calculated early on (after LC flipped), and then he attacked Mac a little after Mac started spewing nonsense about me, and then 3J backed off altogether to save Mac.

Nah.
Matt
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Matt »

Currently I'm going through MacDougall's posts, and will be commenting on ones I find interesting. The following post was after we lynched his baddie teammate Long Con.
MacDougall wrote:We just lynched a guy who looked scum and was. Occam's Razor.

Occam's Razor also suggests that the person who came in at the end of the day and was largely responsible for lynching the scum is a townie, so I'm pretty happy with James right now.

Occam ain't failed us yet friends.

Occam's Razor tells us that one or more of;

FZ
Sorsha
Epi
Roxy

Are scum. Each of them tried to pull up the initial LC scumwagon (I am now going to make a band called LC Scumwagon). Were there others I'm missing that are guilty of that? I say we put together a list of people who were responsible for nearly not lynching Mr Scum and burn their feet until they talk.
Underline 1 - This doesn't look very good for 3J.

Underline 2 - MacD wanted us to look at all the people who were responsible for not putting a vote on LC. I think we did this and ended up with two town lynches as a result. Whoever suggested looking elsewhere from now on (Ricochet? Btw you are currently on my civvie or SK list, but not Mafia), I now completely agree with.

Oh, also, in an early MacD post, MacD asks "Can someone tell me what BTSC is?" NIIIIIIIIIICE Love it
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

RadicalFuzz wrote:You wound me, Epi. You're a very good [Power Rangers villain fused with Shao Kahn?] though.
Jesus, you young people.

I'm this guy:

As this:

After he receives the power of Grayskull, when he becomes this:

While before he was this:

And later on he was Richard Nixon:

Matt
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:Remember that Llama was the other lynch candidate with Long Con and we nabbed a scum. What chance that the other primary candidate at day's end was also scum? I just find that so unlikely.

That being said, Good Lord has he been scummy. Can I please point out that he floated into the thread and voted for Russ and vanished. Typical lurky scum play.
Not sure what to think of this, but I believe MacD is defending Llama simply because the other high vote getter was Long Con, and "what are the chances of them both being scum?" he asks. Who took over for Llama?

Continuing on...
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Look, here I am with a kid who won a contest to be in the movie:

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Re: [DAY 6] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Ricochet »

What a surprise, I fell asleep waiting for a 4am deadline. Will catch up after sleeping some more.
Sloonei wrote:
Day 6: A Day of Flipping and of Flopping

Day 6 has ended. Macdougall has been lynched. He was Making Flippy Floppy.
No surprise at all.

Matt
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 4] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:
Matt F wrote:MacD - What do you think of my theory on you and Long Con? Am I wrong? :beer:
Yes.
Niiiiice. Finally got something right. Too bad I didn't pursue it. :clap:
Image Image Image Image
bcornett24
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 140

Post by bcornett24 »

Don't think I stand a chance of catching up with this, I just haven't had the time to keep up with the massive amount of content in this game, my apologize.
I will try and be around as much as I can but it is rather difficult right now. I would have requested a replacement but by the time I knew I would need one, there were no more allowed, so I've been trying to manage.

I have some time right now. Anything anybody want me to answer or think I should read?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Matt F wrote:So check it out. Strawhenge doesn't want to vote for Diiny or Mac because he doesn't have a strong read on either, and yet he is going to accuse a few players of trying to get him to save their "scum buddy". If Straw really wasn't "buying it", and thought you all were trying to get him to save your "scum buddy", then why didn't he simply vote for Mac?
It was a whole twisted know of me just not feeling sure about Mac. I'll break it down:

1. I wasn't sure about Mac. He'd pinged on my scumdar a few significant times. But not enough to pull my vote away from Marsh.

2. I wasn't sure about Diiny. Same story.

3. I was presented with the choice: 1) stay with Marsh... 2) Vote Diiny to try to save Mac... 3) Vote Mac to further ensure his lynch.

4. Without being sure about either of them, that was a hard choice.

5. Then comes the pressure from Jay and motel room. I kept thinking, 'Why are they trying so hard to pull my vote away from Marsh and vote for Diiny?' Do they really feel that confident about Mac being town, and that confident about Diiny scum? Felt just strange as balls. Strangeballs.

6. Then it hit me: Oh my god, is Jay, or motel, or both trying to save a scumbuddy?

7. In still being unsure of what to do, I threw out the scum-callout to see what they would say. motel's reaction was more of a 'Whoa, whoa, whoa, not what I meant, bruv. It's just weird you're not on a bandwagon.' Whereas Jay's reaction was to cry scum back at me for saying that. The latter seems scummy.

8. By that point, I still felt unsure about Mac. The possibility that Jay—an extremely confident and attentive player who will go to extremes to win a town game—could have just been trying to save someone he thought was town, stuck in my mind. That possibility still exists.

9. Ultimately, the incongruity from previous RYM games stuck with me, and I've mentioned as much: Never in my memory has anybody with an outlier vote on somebody been pressured so hard to change their vote. The whole ordeal felt weird and uncomfortable to me, and I simply wasn't confident enough to make the choice between Diiny and Mac.

Sorry to number the list; I have the habit of complicating and elongating my posts.
Literally just some fucking guy.
Matt
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 5] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:Also, Strawhenge, I find it amusing that we're rivals on here but kinda friendly on RYM.
What. The. Fuck.

How do you know you are rivals?
Does a WTF to Floyd, but rest of game wants people to back off of him. Also, since MacD was scum himself, you'd think he'd use this post of Floyd's to completely go after him. Afterwards, he could simply say "Well you saw what he said about being rivals!!" But no, doesn't go after him.

Other people who have lightly questioned Floyd for his MULTIPLE scum slips in the game but never went after him:

Strawhenge
Motel Room
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt, we don't know Floyd's alignment. How has he had multiple scumslips?

And one of those "scumslips" was calling Strawhenge a rival. Wouldn't that clear Strawhenge?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

I've noted Floyd's things, but since he seems to occasionally poke his head into the thread, post something incredibly opaque, then vanish, I feel like questioning him on those things would prove fruitless. A couple times I've questioned him while he was online and he's ignored me. Or not seen the post. Or both.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Okay, I'm headed into work. I'll be back on later, as the worknight levels out.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

bcornett24 wrote:Don't think I stand a chance of catching up with this, I just haven't had the time to keep up with the massive amount of content in this game, my apologize.
I will try and be around as much as I can but it is rather difficult right now. I would have requested a replacement but by the time I knew I would need one, there were no more allowed, so I've been trying to manage.

I have some time right now. Anything anybody want me to answer or think I should read?
Jay ISO'd you Night 5, and promoted your lynch throughout Day 6. I don't know if you've seen these.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mac! Congrats on being the first RYM player to be lynched in this game. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

Matt by those criteria I should be on that list as well. I've stated reasons, though they're illogical, but I could be lying.

Now I know why games are weird here. I'm not automatically on the table to be lynched at all times.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Re: [DAY 5] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by motel room »

Matt F wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:Also, Strawhenge, I find it amusing that we're rivals on here but kinda friendly on RYM.
What. The. Fuck.

How do you know you are rivals?
Does a WTF to Floyd, but rest of game wants people to back off of him. Also, since MacD was scum himself, you'd think he'd use this post of Floyd's to completely go after him. Afterwards, he could simply say "Well you saw what he said about being rivals!!" But no, doesn't go after him.

Other people who have lightly questioned Floyd for his MULTIPLE scum slips in the game but never went after him:

Strawhenge
Motel Room
i did that thing about asking about his PMs and he fell for it but every time I try and do a trap like that in RYM I only get townies who just didnt get what i was insinuating. Also I felt bad after.
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Matt by those criteria I should be on that list as well. I've stated reasons, though they're illogical, but I could be lying.

Now I know why games are weird here. I'm not automatically on the table to be lynched at all times.
They've played too many games with myself and vompatti to let your style get you lynched. :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bcornett24
Stool Pigeon

Post by bcornett24 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Life During Wartime – As long as it is alive, if the mafia fails to kill on an odd night for whatever reason, they may execute a kill the following night. If it carries out the kill, it cannot perform its normal night power.
Sloonei wrote:
Night 5: Radio Head

Night 5 has ended.

????? has survived a kill by Life During Wartime.

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
How does this work exactly? Does the mafia get an extra kill during the next night phase?

How come it went from day 6 to day 7?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This role, bcornett.
MovingSloonei07 wrote:Memories Can't Wait – As long as it is alive, if a mafia is lynched and a civilian was lynched the previous day, another day will follow, skipping the night.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bcornett24
Stool Pigeon

Post by bcornett24 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:This role, bcornett.
MovingSloonei07 wrote:Memories Can't Wait – As long as it is alive, if a mafia is lynched and a civilian was lynched the previous day, another day will follow, skipping the night.
Oh that is interesting does that nullify the affects from "Life During War Time"?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

bcornett24 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:This role, bcornett.
Oh that is interesting does that nullify the affects from "Life During War Time"?
I think it would. Everyone's Night 6 action was skipped due to Memories Can't Wait's power, so I would bet that such a kill would also be skipped, depending on how "the following night" is defined.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Matt, we don't know Floyd's alignment. How has he had multiple scumslips?

And one of those "scumslips" was calling Strawhenge a rival. Wouldn't that clear Strawhenge?
1) ISO Floyd and you will see all of his glorious scum slips.

2) No because of distancing. It's entirely possible Floyd's team asked Floyd to post that, so in case Floyd were lynched and flipped scum, suddenly Strawhenge is good to go.

Personally, right now, out of Floyd, Motel Room, and Strawhenge, I see Straw as the worst of them all. Not only for his mild poking of Floyd without really going after him, but after the results of the latest lynch, I'm feeling really uncomfortable with him accusing Mac of being a "scum buddy" yet refusing to vote for him.
RadicalFuzz wrote:Matt by those criteria I should be on that list as well. I've stated reasons, though they're illogical, but I could be lying.

Yeah you could be lying. Did you replace Llama? Also, I forget the roles, will have to look them over to see if you're laying something down here. Is this more then once you haven't been on the lynch poll?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

G2H on full Mafia team (assuming there are 5 left)...

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ

Players who are anti-Mafia IMO

Me
Elohcin
Ricochet
Roxy (I hope we see Roxy soon, btw, if only to vote for me during today's lynch)
Image Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Matt F wrote:G2H on full Mafia team (assuming there are 5 left)...

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ
how does that work when we were pressuring Strawhenge to slip up?
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

motel room wrote:

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ
Well, 3J said that Mac was one of his strongest town reads because it was MacD who originally went after Long Con for his Bea gambit.

Anything is possible.

I think it's more likely that you and Straw are Floyd's teammates, however, I'm not ruling JJJ out.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

motel room wrote:

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ
Wait WHAT? What does this sentence mean? I thought you and Jay were simply trying to get Straw to save Mac. What do you mean you and Jay were trying to get him to "slip up" ? I'm not following.
Image Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Matt F wrote:
motel room wrote:

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ
Well, 3J said that Mac was one of his strongest town reads because it was MacD who originally went after Long Con for his Bea gambit.

Anything is possible.

I think it's more likely that you and Straw are Floyd's teammates, however, I'm not ruling JJJ out.
You're right anything is possible. I'm not in there though.

How are you so certain about Floyd?
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt F wrote:
motel room wrote:

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ
Wait WHAT? What does this sentence mean? I thought you and Jay were simply trying to get Straw to save Mac. What do you mean you and Jay were trying to get him to "slip up" ? I'm not following.
Image Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Matt F wrote:
motel room wrote:

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ
No, I can't speak for jjj but all I wanted was to get him to move his vote from "nowhere" to "somewhere" (either Diiny or Mac). The pressure was because if he were scum being all safe over on metalmarsh he might do something he'd regret under pressure, so when he did nothing the safe option I was all ready to finger point.
ImageImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Matt, I explained why I only lightly poked Floyd. It's because he hasn't been responding to things. Other things have been worth my time.

Also I laid out my whole process for this last EOD. What'd you think of that? Am I still scum for not making a risky decision on a lynch? Am I still scum simply for calling Jay and motel scum?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

motel room wrote:
Matt F wrote:
motel room wrote:

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ
No, I can't speak for jjj but all I wanted was to get him to move his vote from "nowhere" to "somewhere" (either Diiny or Mac). The pressure was because if he were scum being all safe over on metalmarsh he might do something he'd regret under pressure, so when he did nothing the safe option I was all ready to finger point.
This doesn't explain why you used the phrase 'slip up.' That denotes you were trying to make me make a mistake.

Which is, you know...
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

What mistake were trying to make me make? Most awkward sentence ever.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Floyd, you're online. Thoughts?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Strawhenge wrote:Floyd, you're online. Thoughts?
(Sidenote: Matt, I've done ^ this before. A couple times. Is that still not enough prodding for you?)
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Strawhenge wrote:
motel room wrote:
Matt F wrote:
motel room wrote:

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ
This doesn't explain why you used the phrase 'slip up.' That denotes you were trying to make me make a mistake.

Which is, you know...
Well yeah. From the perspective of you being safe-voting-scum, if there was a mistake for you to make I wanted you to either make it or overthink so hard that you made it anyway.
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Strawhenge
Floyd
Motel Room
MetalMarsh
JJJ

Players who are anti-Mafia IMO

Me
Elohcin
Ricochet
Roxy (I hope we see Roxy soon, btw, if only to vote for me during today's lynch)
I realize this is GTH, but how did I end up with that read?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Wai-wai-wait, so you just wanted me to make a mistake? Why?

You're not making any sense to me right now.

brb work or something

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”