[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Re: [NIGHT 5] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by MacDougall »

Elohcin wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I feel quite safe this evening. :haha:
B/c you can't self target, right?! :haha:
MacDougall wrote:I call upon Choutas to read Epignosis as a possible serial killer and tell me what he thinks. Over to you Choutas.
Distancing, I see. Clever. But you're not fooling me.
MacDougall wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MacDougall wrote:If you guys want to lynch me tomorrow I won't fight you as long as you promise me one thing.

After I flip town, MattF is not allowed to play mafia on this forum for 3 months.

linki: Oh no you said Occam's Razor. Here comes Epi.

I am not done catching up from the posts that took place while I was sleeping but I had to stop and comment on this. What kind of person says something like this. C'mon Mac, you were so fun when the game started and now you are being an asshat.
What's wrong with it exactly?
"After I flip town, MattF is not allowed to play mafia on this forum for 3 months."

Rude.
MacDougall wrote:I am going to bed.

Elohcin I fully expect to see a post calling Epignosis an asshat upon my return.

Goodnight all.
I don't think Epi has been an asshat this game. He's actually been kinder than normal. Can anyone else vouch for that?
Actually I saw Choutas online and thought it would be funny. :shrug:

I dunno mate, I think it was pretty funny. :shrug:

And he said that two couples of RYM are cheating on each other and should go to marriage counselling hence me jokingly saying that. It was pretty funny. But how come he's not rude and I am to you? :omg:

Not fair.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Russtifinko wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I believe I have uncovered the truth.

You are all just antisocial to new players to your forum.
Choutas wrote:I find it hilarious that the syndicators are doing their best to lynch other syndicators(at least until day 4) and rymers are doing their best to lynch syndicators too. It's only after the Macdougall controversy that suspicions started piling onto some rymers. Perhaps we're looking at the wrong forum. Isn't Metalmarsh rymer emeritus no?
You're scum bro?
Why the movember smilie is thellama73 smilie? :confused2:
These points, taken together, are interesting to me. I know a lot of players (myself included) use meta to trying degrees to make their reads of others. Playing with half the players as new definitely hampers that strategy. I for one have hesitated a bit on reading RYMers, and I've been relying somewhat on RYMers' meta reads on each other (like JJJ on Mac, for example) to supplement the thread evidence I'm seeing. It's possible, with RYMers and Syndicateers both going after Syndicateers, that RYMers are getting a bit too much of a pass/civvie cred.
Can I please note that I am not a Syndicater and I have been tortured and bullied by you people. It's not very kind at all. :disappoint:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [DAY 5] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote: Perhaps the reasons why the civvies keep losing is because they keep listening to the same leaders. Perhaps they should try following someone else for a change.

I'm a bit surprised Russ doesn't remember something that happened in his games, especially since I feel it was kind of important. I remember exact specifics of all my game. Like my first contest I ever hosted in 2011 was won by manu for a poem titled "my life as a princess" :lol: idk maybe he really doesn't remember, but maybe he doesn't want to see how similar my game is to there. Idk just thinking. He seems kinda rational about his thoughts so he is on my undecided list for now.
Really? I remember basically nothing about game I've played previously, unless someone jogs my memory. And I confess to only skimming the thread in Economics. :blush:

I think you're throwing shade here because I asked you for some input other than "Roxy is good, BR is bad", and you don't want to give it. However, since you are so confident in your BR read, I'll at least read her back and see what I come up with. I haven't read JJJ's iso on her yet, so I'll check to see if my read matches his.

Linki: Can't tell if Mac is serious...like, ever. If you really feel bullied, I'm sorry. I've found you fun to have in thread for the most part so far.

Also, I'm not touching the Elo/Mac thing for a bit. It's becoming reminiscent of Roxy/MattF, and I don't do drama.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If it gets anywhere near that please tell me and I will sign off and never post again.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh! And sorry for the multipost. I forgot this:

Side note: I usually have a couple of biggish blocks of time to mafia per day, if I'm lucky, but limited ability to hop on and off. I read through and reply to everything interesting I see in my catch up. So if my thoughts appear disjointed, that's why. Hope it's not making m thought trains too hard to follow.
Matt F wrote:I think Floyd needs to be looked at pronto. This deal with him "being gone" for several days after being suspected and saying some very odd things...I don't like it.
If he's gone for 3-4 days, won't he just be modkilled for inactivity anyway?
seaside wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
seaside wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
seaside wrote:lol i just realised it is already night....
i made those last posts without realising that devin had already been lynched.

can drugs be used on only one person? or can scum use it on more than one person?
Drugs can use his power once every even night. I think that's a reasonable assumption.
are we assuming drugs also voted for the person the next day?
If you were Drugs, would you vote for the player you tossed two extra votes on? :shrug:
i have been absent throughout yesterday, so i don't know how the votes went onto both espers and devin in real time
but say for example if jjj was drugs, he voted early, gave drugs to devin the night before. then realised that it was going to be close, he could either change his vote to ensure that devin gets lynched, making it look suss with the late vote change
or he could of just left it on, knowing that espers getting lynched on a cointoss would also work for scum. or he could of communicated with his scum mates to jump onto devin to make the numbers?
As to the bolded, seaside, you're acting like you KNOW espers is civ here. Why?

I think him posting yesterday, presumably to avoid a modkill, makes him looks way worse, personally. I'll probably vote him again if he isn't modkilled.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Russtifinko wrote:Oh! And sorry for the multipost. I forgot this:

Side note: I usually have a couple of biggish blocks of time to mafia per day, if I'm lucky, but limited ability to hop on and off. I read through and reply to everything interesting I see in my catch up. So if my thoughts appear disjointed, that's why. Hope it's not making m thought trains too hard to follow.
Matt F wrote:I think Floyd needs to be looked at pronto. This deal with him "being gone" for several days after being suspected and saying some very odd things...I don't like it.
seaside wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
seaside wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

can drugs be used on only one person? or can scum use it on more than one person?
Drugs can use his power once every even night. I think that's a reasonable assumption.
If you were Drugs, would you vote for the player you tossed two extra votes on? :shrug:
i have been absent throughout yesterday, so i don't know how the votes went onto both espers and devin in real time
but say for example if jjj was drugs, he voted early, gave drugs to devin the night before. then realised that it was going to be close, he could either change his vote to ensure that devin gets lynched, making it look suss with the late vote change
or he could of just left it on, knowing that espers getting lynched on a cointoss would also work for scum. or he could of communicated with his scum mates to jump onto devin to make the numbers?

I think him posting yesterday, presumably to avoid a modkill, makes him looks way worse, personally. I'll probably vote him again if he isn't modkilled.
Russ read gud.

He was in the middle of hypothesising. The sentence is speculative. :disappoint:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Sorry about that earlier J3, I forgot to add the actual statement. If you had to be stranded on the moon with three people from this game, which three would you take to avoid getting stabbed in the back?
:ponder:

Strawhenge, Matt F, RadicalFuzz
RadicalFuzz wrote:J3 I'm aware you're out at the moment, but I want your opinion on something.

Ignoring the possibility of being lynched, what night phase do you think Wilgy will get killed?
I can't answer this without essentially guessing, but I'll go with Night 8 or 9.

~~~

What insight do you think you might gain from these two questions?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Russtifinko wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I believe I have uncovered the truth.

You are all just antisocial to new players to your forum.
Choutas wrote:I find it hilarious that the syndicators are doing their best to lynch other syndicators(at least until day 4) and rymers are doing their best to lynch syndicators too. It's only after the Macdougall controversy that suspicions started piling onto some rymers. Perhaps we're looking at the wrong forum. Isn't Metalmarsh rymer emeritus no?
You're scum bro?
Why the movember smilie is thellama73 smilie? :confused2:
These points, taken together, are interesting to me. I know a lot of players (myself included) use meta to trying degrees to make their reads of others. Playing with half the players as new definitely hampers that strategy. I for one have hesitated a bit on reading RYMers, and I've been relying somewhat on RYMers' meta reads on each other (like JJJ on Mac, for example) to supplement the thread evidence I'm seeing. It's possible, with RYMers and Syndicateers both going after Syndicateers, that RYMers are getting a bit too much of a pass/civvie cred.
If you ignore everything I've said about Mac, how would you read him?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Russtifinko »

BR replaced in Day 2.
Black Rock wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'll explain what it is:

We'll run down the list of living players together (I'll shout out the names two at a time) and everyone including me will offer a ONE WORD read on that player WITH NO "NEUTRAL" ALLOWED.

The only legal words are "GOOD" or "BAD". Nothing else is acceptable.
Sounds like fun, I can't participate because I leave soon and also my opinion wouldn't be educated anyways. I already have good feelings on a couple of players though.

It is going to make extra pages though, but easy for me to get through so I approve. :p
Refuses to play JJJ's game. Has to leave soon and has no reads, which might be fair. I do think the game is designed to catch baddies though, so naturally a baddie wouldn't want in.

D4 she softly defends Floyd. Then she makes this post, where she says Epi and I stood out to her based on the LC lynch. (This is important further down.) Epi later confronts her on not really bringing up any specific points, and she says she was using the post to bait both of us out to get better reads on us. (Also important later.)

Then on D4 she votes Devin "because she thinks Sorsha is good", with no other reason given at all. I get wanting your vote to be meaningful, but you should never vote for someone if you don't suspect them yourself, just because someone else seems town to you. Weak.

The next day, fingersplints comes after BR for going after Roxy, and she says once again that she was throwing shade to get a player into the thread so she could interact with them and get a read. Since this is her second time saying so, and since she never actually asked to talk to any of the people she threw shade at during those posts, this sounds like a really convenient way to be able to make unsupported reads and then back off if she takes any heat whatsoever.

Then she posts this...
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I must say I am increasingly suspicious of Black Rock, and I'll tell you why.

Her husband got lynched and was bad, yet she's missing votes and coming in here talking about Roxy being the serial killer. She lives with LC. She has heard him speak in real life all the time, knows his tone, has witnessed his ruses, and should have a solidi(ish) view of what he would do or would not. I'm just seeing no effort on that front, and if Black Rock is civilian, then I think her involvement would be more valuable than it is.
I subbed in near the end of LC's lynch and I had no idea what was going on the game. He's dead. What would you like me to, tell you if he sounded bad before he was lynched? He's bad, he was lynched and we were told so. I don't really understand this at all.
BR had already brought up Epi and me in regard to LC's lynch, although she didn't mention specifics. BR, yeah, LC is dead and was bad. That's exactly why your input is valuable here! How does baddie LC play? Does he ignore teammates, bus them, stage arguments and back off, read them as town, what?? Is there anything in his play whatsoever that gives you any indication of the alignment of anyone in the game?

To be honest, having read BR back, she doesn't look good. Sure, she's been busy and the thread is huge and I get that. To me though, all of this looks like a player making a very concerted and conscious effort to not make any reads or do anything that could be traced back to her.

I think that all 3 (Roxy, fingers, and BR) have been at best unhelpful and narrowly focused during the game. Roxy only wants Matt F dead and is not participating otherwise. fingers only wants Roxy alive and BR dead and is not saying anything else currently. And BR kinda sorta thinks Roxy is bad but won't take a stance on anything else for the life of her.

Linki: Tough call. I would have read him as supatown early in the game. I thought he looked TERRIBLE at the end of D4, and would have been ready to try to get the lynch train rolling if you hadn't said those types of posts were normal for him. It seems like other felt the same way as you, because no one seemed to think my D4 analysis of him had much merit, so I've let it be. He's doing MM-style chaos posts lately, which really tells us nothing. Elo doesn't like it, I find it amusing but uninformative.

So long story short, my JJJ-exempted read is slightly to moderately bad. In a super time-dependent way, though. He looks mostly good to me besides the end of Day 4, and at the end of Day 4 he looks the baddiest of the bad.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

MacDougall wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Oh! And sorry for the multipost. I forgot this:

seaside wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
seaside wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Russ read gud.

He was in the middle of hypothesising. The sentence is speculative. :disappoint:
Sure, but the hypothesizing doesn't make sense. We now know Devin was good, so if espers is too then it makes literally no difference to Drugs whether espers or Devin goes, so we can get absolutely nothing from an analysis of what they'd have done. The only way any part of seaside's post is helpful is if espers is bad, and yet seaside is unwilling or unable to look at that hypothetical.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Yeah, it looks like my read on BR converges somewhat with JJJ's. Thanks for pointing out her role in Devin's death; I hadn't thought much about it though it's obvious in hindsight.

I do think making reads and then backing off by saying she made them to get people in thread is suspicious at best, utter BS at worst.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Just a heads up, but the Night 5 post will probably be late. We shall see. I know I won't be around, so if it is on time Sloonei will be flying solo. Thought I'd warn you all just in case.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Russ please point the posts at the end of day 4 that are bad.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ISO for bcornett24:

It occurs to me that I should refer back to my prior analysis of his of LC relationship to add better substance to my final conclusion this time. I thought Brian looked slightly better coming out of this, but couldn't qualify that read with better substance than a gut read.

~~~
bcornett24 wrote:I know nothing of the syndicate players , so I'm going to vote for Devin the omniscient because his name sounds like somebody who is of authority and rundontwalk because it would be chaotic.
Both of his Dusk 0 votes went to confirmed townies.
bcornett24 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Okay, here's my offer.

I will let anyone who votes for me choose my night kills for me, if I am bad.
Scum one established
bcornett24 wrote:I would normally start off with a vote for sleepystalinist, but he is not here so instead, I'll vote for motel room because he has something to do with sleeping.
bcornett24 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Is banter early voting common habit on RYM? I'm oscillating between reading bcornett24's vote as such and wanting to hear more from him on why he desired to make such an early vote for no serious reasons.
this vote seems to be generating some content so it seems to have served its purpose
This string of posts reads decently to me in terms of Brian's town meta. From his very first game Brian has shown an appreciation for reaction-baiting in the earliest stages of a game, and is willing to behave however he feels he must to inspire that. I think this stuff reflects that mindset well, from his matter-of-fact accusation of llama to his openly meaningless vote for motel room. This is just a meta thing so it isn't huge (and he might have learned to replicate this behavior by now), but it's a little smidgen of goodness.
bcornett24 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Diiny wrote:
Roxy wrote: Dii - get used to it :)
Your excuse for not actually really playing mafia is 'get used to it?' If you keep playing the way you're playing you're getting a vote. I want to see something solid, meaningful and accountable by day 1 standards from you. I'm not getting used to scumminess, and, if I understand you correctly, that you're asking me to is making me very uncomfortable
Well tend to have a lot more OT banter over here on Day 1. As well as some people who always randomize on Day 1. I think your views on Roxy being bad are coming more from this culture being different, and wold urge you to consider that in your vote. Because I don't see anything I wouldn't expect coming from Roxy yet.
\Acrosstheaether on rym always responds in a similar manner to roxy's response, with a whatever/i dont care tone, it kinda drives me bonkers as even in late game, it is not easy, if possible at all, to read.
If I try to insert myself into the mind of town Brian, I don't struggle to see him adopting this perspective of Roxy. While her play doesn't "drive me bonkers" (Roxy rules!), I can certainly understand why someone who has never encountered before would call her dismissive/apathetic responses hard to read. I have a feeling a mafia-aligned Brian would have gone after Roxy for this conduct instead of merely lamenting that it is unreadable.
bcornett24 wrote:Although I do agree with that there can be meaningful day 1 discussions generated by debating I also think that RVS helps to generate content especially when participation is lacking. I do recognize that day 1 content can often be wishy washy, but this is not to say that the content generated isn't useful to look back on later and in some cases useful on day one. birdwithteeth11

Now to focus on this post, I think this vote is easy, too easy. This is a convenient chance to direct attention in a very specific direction. This also feels like an attempt to buddy up to jay. Based on this post, I'm assuming that you don't care for or participate in RVS making this a very serious vote. Based on that I am not sure what purpose this is supposed to serve. This feels like a combination of forced interaction as well as suspicion direction.

There have been a few questionable statements made by people thus far but none that have truly hit a cord with me, not like this post here.
Brian took part in the demise of birdwithteeth. If we're to fairly criticize him for bad votes, we have to assess his stated reasons for placing them as much as the vote itself.

Yellow: This is a believable accusation. LC's move against bea is well-documented at this point, and BWT was the only person to bite (we know now that he did so innocently). I don't fault Brian for perceiving this to have been an easy vote.

Orange: It is a stretch however to accuse BWT of buddying me merely because he stated his agreement with me that Day 1 can be a productive phase. That's a pretty common stance and BWT wasn't the only one to agree with me.

I do think yellow is more important than orange here, so I'll still call it a mildly positive look. Mildly.
bcornett24 wrote:
Choutas wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I remember making this argument on RYM quite a few times when people were screwing around on day 1.

It was always a favourite easy way for me to play supertown as scum.

And you say I influence you...

:srsnod:
Have I ever played town cheerleader/head coach as mafia? You bet. :feb:

I do it in every game though regardless of alignment, even around here where nobody knows me that well yet and I haven't proven myself. :p

What do you think Mac? Am I nefarious or not?
The sheer fact that you're in Sweden and play mafia instead of enjoying life proves you're nefarious. Definitely not a guy I'd trust.
That being said don't you find DrWilgy's post too much fluff with little substance?
Interesting proposition
I don't know what this post was. Brian, please explain what you meant here.
bcornett24 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
bcornett24 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
bea wrote:Rox and others - tend to Day 1 Day 1. We recognise that ALL arguments are based on very little. The weakest of pings. And lacking anything concrete to go on, we reserve the right to random vote.
I don't know how I missed this. But now I REALLY don't feel good about you. I actually agree with JJJ in that if we're actually creating discussion and debating ideas early on in Day 1, it can lead to good leads going forward and possibly make us more likely to catch a baddie.

I know you're coming from an old-school Hedville/Piano mentality, and I can respect that, but the way you've said this really feels like you're trying to detract from a method for catching baddies.

For now, my vote is going to you.

Votes bea
Although I do agree with that there can be meaningful day 1 discussions generated by debating I also think that RVS helps to generate content especially when participation is lacking. I do recognize that day 1 content can often be wishy washy, but this is not to say that the content generated isn't useful to look back on later and in some cases useful on day one. birdwithteeth11

Now to focus on this post, I think this vote is easy, too easy. This is a convenient chance to direct attention in a very specific direction. This also feels like an attempt to buddy up to jay. Based on this post, I'm assuming that you don't care for or participate in RVS making this a very serious vote. Based on that I am not sure what purpose this is supposed to serve. This feels like a combination of forced interaction as well as suspicion direction.

There have been a few questionable statements made by people thus far but none that have truly hit a cord with me, not like this post here.
OK, this post.

bcornett24 agrees with bwt's view (which is also my own) but thinks bwt is just voting someone for a convenient reason? "[D]irect attention in a very specific direction," he says. Yet he doesn't state what directions bwt is (so poorly) moving attention away from. These kinds of phrases "directing attention" and "distracting from things" ring bad to me, because there are over 30 autonomous people here with different schedules and minds- there is no "attention" in the singular.

Could vote here.
To me, it felt like an easy attempt to direct suspicions roxy's way, while various people have stated she is matching her meta.
Epignosis was not impressed with the same post I referenced two spoilers above this one. Brian's response is a little awkward: he suggested BWT was attempting to redirect suspicion towards Roxy. I don't understand how this can be since BWT's post and vote (which Brian was critical of before) were about bea, not Roxy.

I'm not following you here, Brian.
bcornett24 wrote:I'm voting for long con to break the tie as there needs to be a lynch, my lynch will only be a waste of time.
Votes for LC to preserve himself. Obligatory move, null.
bcornett24 wrote:I've read/skimmed through page 35, based on what I have read thus far, I really don't like Golden and JJJs argument, they both seem to see each other as scum, maybe that is because they both are scum. But i suppose this would have to mean that LC was bussed by both of them? If this is the case I think JJJ and golden would really be able to wreck the town if both happened to be scum.

I don't like Jays sudden mentioning of RDW being presently absent, it is honestly terrifying. Both in the fact that RDW is watching quietly and that this felt like an attempt to change the direction of the conversation away from golden and him.

Is there a specific thing that Sorsha did to deserve all of this attention? (I'm currently in the process of reading pages 18-28 and 36-40).
Here's a post that I think can be helpful in getting a more concrete read on Brian. I've highlighted the important content that makes me think so. You'll note that he suggests both Golden and I might have BUSSED Long Con. This is important because it is a statement of the impossible. Golden cannot have bussed LC because Golden defended LC -- indeed he resisted me heavily when I moved against LC. So how does this reflect on Brian?

If he's mafia, then he obviously knows full well that Golden did not bus Long Con (assuming we're all right about Golden's civilian role). That cannot have happened because Golden and LC were not team mates. This means that Brian would have been intentionally fudging the facts in this post as a way of throwing shade on Golden and me.

I have my doubts.

I think this is more likely: Brian is a townie who was tasked with catching up in this monstrous thread, in the aftermath of the drama generated between Golden and I. In his earnest attempt to figure out what to make of that, he made a mental/observational error by associating Golden with the anti-LC crowd (of which I was a part) and and then tinfoiled about the possibility of a JJJ/Golden scum team.

I honestly think the mafia/not-mafia portion of reading Brian can be decided with solid clarity based on this single point. I would encourage everyone to review what I've said here and state your perspective on the matter.

~~~

I'm going to stop there for now. I'll continue the review later if I deem it necessary. I'd like to hear people's takes on the pink-highlighted point first.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30

Post by fingersplints »

I don't think it's fair to say I am not saying anything else russ. I have pointed out a possible other connection, to BR but I'd rather make sure she is bad first. I also asked about the golden/Bullz thing. It doesn't even seem like you are reading my posts to know what you are talking about.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30

Post by fingersplints »

I'm not sure what Russ is expecting out of my post wise and it's a bit unfair as he isn't holding himself or anyone else to the same criteria. He is talking about mostly the same people as I am,and not making mention of the vast majority of the players, but I'm tunnelling. It honestly just feels like he is reiterating what others already said :shrug2:
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Night 5: glasspenguin

espers was having a great time until his virtual reality started to malfunction, and all people were replaced by fire-breathing alligators and he had no choice but to retire.

espers has been modkilled for inactivity (by request). He was Slippery People.

To be continued...
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Night 5: Radio Head

Night 5 has ended.

????? has survived a kill by Life During Wartime.

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Re: [DAY 6] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Epignosis »

Total waste, espers. You could have at least tried to bait a kill.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:Total waste, espers. You could have at least tried to bait a kill.
You're right. There's absolutely no way that he could have survived a kill at all.

Epignosis

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Total waste, espers. You could have at least tried to bait a kill.
You're right. There's absolutely no way that he could have survived a kill at all.

Epignosis
What?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh wait, the ????? from Night 4 was targeted by Psycho Killer, not mafia.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm just going to say this as a general announcement for everyone:

Please don't sign up for games you don't intend to play or probably cannot play.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh wait, the ????? from Night 4 was targeted by Psycho Killer, not mafia.
What? (cont.)

Mafia don't have even night kills.

Although they'll have now, since they failed last night...

...except if Life after Wartime's night power was invalidated last night, so they didn't get to use an even night kill?

Luckily, it doesn't matter. I've got a case that will help us lynch a baddie and avoid N6. No more mislynches. :beer:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:I'm just going to say this as a general announcement for everyone:

Please don't sign up for games you don't intend to play or probably cannot play.
Lol, he quit your game as well.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hosts: did the mafia gain access to an even night kill or did Wartime making the kill deactivated his power, so the mafia gains nothing for N6?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to register the first vote for Black Rock.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh wait, the ????? from Night 4 was targeted by Psycho Killer, not mafia.
What? (cont.)

Mafia don't have even night kills.

Although they'll have now, since they failed last night...

...except if Life after Wartime's night power was invalidated last night, so they didn't get to use an even night kill?

Luckily, it doesn't matter. I've got a case that will help us lynch a baddie and avoid N6. No more mislynches. :beer:
Epignosis said "Hey espers, at least try to bait a nightkill."

I thought "Hey, someone DID survive a nightkill the other night. How would Epignosis know it wasn't espers?"

But then I double-checked espers' role, and realized I read it wrong... again...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:I'm going to register the first vote for Black Rock.
Is this who you are most certain is mafia or are you trying to create discussion, or both?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin, who are your top 3 baddie reads at this moment?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So not only did the SK not get Choutas' letter, but he either got a block letter instead or took a breather altogether from killing. :p
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Here's something I worked on.

This is an update of the LC-players relations. I forgot to take out espers before uploading the picture. Any further mention of espers in the text is also void, but I'm too tired right now to proofread and edit anymore.

http://s15.postimg.org/v31yglvgr/Untitled.png

A few preliminary steps in developing my research:

TOPIC A

The vote tallies right now are an insane and unhelpful chaos for any proper, traditional hunt:

-- on D1, LC, since then confirmed mafia, received only one vote (incidentally, a player, Zebra, that the mafia also disposed two Nights later); that means he had six teammates who went places. Main wagon and mislynch was BWT and that wagon is currently still ripe with alive players (b24, Diiny, Wilgy, Matt, sig; meanwhile only HB and Sorsha are dead), so some of them might still be there, but others could easily have also scattered further.

-- on D2, we have our LC lynchers (out of which so far not a single player has received mafia retribution). Here's the more disturbing aspect: the second wagon (b24) voters have all but one (Epi) been removed from the game, with not a single LC teammate located so far there; the rest of the votes are also worryingly scattered

-- it gets worse during our three-Day mislynch fest:
D3 Golden was lynched and he almost certainly civ. Second wagons was a now-confirmed civ (Sorsha) and me, and I happen to also be civ. Also a smaller wagon on Russ, plus a few remaining scattered votes.
D4 Sorsha was lynched, flipped civ. Second wagon flipped civ D5. Five remaining votes were scattered. Five!
D5 the player with the most visible votes didn't get lynched and the second wagon, manipulation notwithstanding, got actually lynched and flipped civ

CONCLUSION A

Considering that for the past three Days we've had not only mislynches with our top wagons, but also second wagons that later also flipped civs, I believe now is the best time to consider a reevaluation on how and what to hunt for during subsequent phases. Given this D3-D5 bad trend and lack of results, I feel we'll be on a road to nowhere in no time, if the next lynches will keep failing this way. Keep in mind that the mafia can well control such a tendency, if they didn't already do so during the previous Days.

TOPIC B

I find it also telling that the "LC defenders must be baddies" path hasn't led to great results, in pretty much the same way: mislynch after mislynch since LC got caught, the next mislynch always having been an alternative wagon the previous Day. Feels like lynching in circles.

From the stats I pulled, the players left alive who have defended or felt positive about LC are:

-- Roxy
-- Epignosis
-- moi

Gone are:

-- FZ, killed by the Psycho Killer, but I'm personally feeling she was civ
-- Golden, partly suspected for defending and trying to save LC from lynch, before gathering votes and putting into motion his role plan (including asking to be lynched), which contributed even more to his death
-- Sorsha, partly suspected for crass defending of LC, until more suss piled up on her and got her lynched D5
-- Devin, who has a moment of picking up LC's suspicion, then suddenly dropping it and never saying much more about LC until after his death

CONCLUSION B

So with two more players (again, I'm not bad) left to survey using this angle and, worst case (at best, the SK was inspired to take out two mafia during N1 and N3; at worst, no mafia was touched so far), six mafias remaining, it's clear to me we need to start looking a different angles as well, including even the most extreme ones: the potential bussers.

TOPIC C

Here's what we know about LC:

-- he's a competent, dangerous, smart, possibly strategic, "con"ning player when in mafia skin
-- he created a confirmed fake bullsuit case on bea
-- he flipped onto a sig case, calling it his "real" case; it atracted moderate attention, including catching in a web the later confirmed-civ BWT, whose sig vote garnered bad vibes and contributed to his lynch; whether the sig case is also fake bullsuit (in the sense that he tried to frame a second civilian, after bea) or a moderate sussing on a teammate attempt, enough however not to catch fire completely, still remains to be seen; as for the BWT mislynch, it's notable that he distanced from this; if it's mostly a mafia work of art, his signature is not on it, because he didn't endorse it
-- he added in desperate self-preservation a vote on b24 at the end of D2, a player which he didn't address at all during the game. Once again, if the b24 wagon is a mafia work, his signature is not on it, because he didn't endorse it, nor did he interact with any of the b24 sussers
-- someone also mentioned that LC could have well orchestrated everything he did, in order to get himself out of the game (due to conflicts with starting to run AWR soon)

Given all these fabrications, conning, distancing from main lynches or wagons and such, what does your gut tell:
a) did LC's flip leave a lot of his teammates exposed (which, so far, we have made no real progress on with the following lynches); or
b) either LC in a careful strategy or his teammates on their own, through careful steps, took measures that they don't look exposed following LC's flip

Combine A + B + C and, for me at least, you get all the signs that the moment is just right to reevaluate things at a profound level and even consider the extremes of the interactions with LC: either his purest defenders, either the players who were most responsive to question, challenge and ultimately vote him.
Without further ado, and aware of the risks of simply being called mad for going this path, this is exactly what I'll do.

Hear my voice, hear my voice, it's saying something and I hope you're concentrated. :workit:

================================

Let's go back to D1. One single vote for LC (from a civ, Zebra; I say civ because I doubt the mafia had any incentive to go cannibal on a teammate on N3 and he was obviously not the SK) and yet I have four players who strongly questioned his gameplay during that very Day:

Re: sig, I'd only be repeating myself. He made a consistent effort in suspecting LC (partly in reaction to what LC himself was placing on him), but then voted BWT for arguments others made and by calling him his most "suspicious player" (with a self-defense motivation added there as well)
Sig returned to his LC speech and gave his vote on him during D2; since then he's put his votes on two mislynches and missed a vote.
Trajectory post LC lynch:
> slight suss on JJJ and Choutas
> strong suspicion on Sorsha (for arguments others made)
> no read on case on Epig
> not sure of Sorsha anymore, suspects Golden and seaside for links to LC
> more and more against Sorsha lynch
> votes Golden
> votes me (for arguments others made)
> finds me genuine in defending, jumps back on Golden (partly agreeing with Wilgy's analysis)
> D4 stays clear of Sorsha wagon, brings back Choutas suss
> considers voting Devin (no previous mention of him!)
> misses vote
> votes Choutas (recurring suss)
> willing to vote MacDougall (when did he ever suspect him before?)
> leans on an Epi vote (for SK arguments MacDougall brought)
> disapproves of espers wagon and votes Devin (for "suspicious expressed in the past"... uh, which ones?)

Complete scrambled of a game, if you ask me.

I had Mac written down as having went hard on LC right from the start and his suss post indeed contains strong language like LC being "tactical, mindful, nervous first major action", but upon revisit it's actually a suspicion in a post in which he goes for Diiny being "the worst" and votes for him, too.
Trajectory afterwards is surprisingly lighthearted:
> picks on rey for making a "hello" contribution
> picks on seaside's absurd townread of Floyd
> not very phased by llama's suss on him being hostile - maybe something to keep in mind about Llama, if Mac flip mafia
> criticises FZ's disapproval of the Sig and Diiny wagons (not using her own justifications)
> brings up theory on Flowers and brings up the idea that lurkers should be lynched; switches vote to rey
DAY ENDS
> N1, engages in rebuttals with LC over his Flower theories
> votes FZ for her case against Epig
> calls for seaside to be dealt with, either as potential mafia or as liability to the civ game, whilst undecided himself
> insists on seaside tactic in reply to Sorsha, whilst also fending off her idea that LC made good points about him (presumably in the Flowers' conversation) and that he didn't challenge LC's thoughts
> more defending against his seaside tactic looking bad
> votes llama, gut read he needs to elaborate, no read on B24, plus suddenly a sign of approval for the LC lynch
> "I have been very wary of LC from the word go", disapproves of Syndicateers' angle that LC wouldn't make such obvious conning
> feeling very good about keeping vote on Llama after Llama's Diiny reasoning
DAYS ENDS "oh look at that the guy who seemed scum was scum and I told you the meta angle was bullsuit"

So for a player bragging at the end of LC's lynch that he always picked up on LC's shtick being scummy and that he had the precise right angle on him, whilst others were contemplating wifom and meta, his entire trajectory is pretty waffles and also never ever putting his stamp on LC. Given this, the timing of his "I've been wary of LC from the word go" - early on, LC wagon starting to brew, but still a comfy moment, with the votes heavily spreaded - is starting to sound a bit cooked.

Further trajectory and votes during the next Days aren't too supertown either. Mislynches Golden and Sorsha. The main angles he approached don't sound good to my ears, if you've paid attention to my Topic B. Here's a sort of summary of his next moves:
> LC defenders must be scum because Occam Razor. Singles out Roxy alongside FZ, Epi, Sorsha.
> Stays pretty much away from JJJ/Golden spat, but turns on Golden once he insists on lynching Sorsha despite having a town read on her
> Suddenly disapproves of Matt's own reasons to lynch Sorsha.
> Split between Sorsha and Golden; would rather see Sorhsa lynched to get a sense of Matt
> Doesn't hop aboard my lynch wagon, but afterwards starts entertaining the idea slightly; goes from pointing out to JJJ about my TH lyrics to suspecting me of using them as the SK. W.T.F.
DAY ENDS. His vote never left Golden, early on.
> "We should lynch Sorsha because she didn't get lynched today (and we can't lynch Rico)". Votes Sorsha. Nuff said.
> Adds arguments that lynching Sorsha would break the game open any way she flips. "Let's take the odds to a civ lynch for future knowledge", guys.
> Again gets discontent with Matt voting Sorsha, a player that he previous asked the thread to lynch, no matter what.
> Flips to Matt, including the Matt Lynch Party invitation.
> Comfy again with Sorsha lynch after seeing Devin lynch catching up.
DAY ENDS. "Oh noes"

I can't believe my senses were so numb. Everything is clear now. MacDougall is le baddie.

motel room. Also quick to tell that LC's case on bea comes off as too strong, but this is in reply to llama's questionnaire on whether bea reacted in a genuine way to LC's vote and case on her.
Starts picking on several things sig said afterwards. Quite insistent on it.
Invites, however, at one point sig to join him on a LC wagon. Ironically, neither ever do.
Calls out LC's flip on sig as "pressured and gross, backpedalling".
DAY ENDS. His vote remains on sig from early banter with him. Not only did he reacted strongly to LC's case and counter-case, along the way, but also invited to a LC wagon, yet nothing from this made him put the stamp on LC.
Incresingly suspicious of every move by LC. Votes him.
Switches to Choutas (for his unexplained vote on LC?). Also considers JJJ lynch.
Goes back to LC, picking him over b24.
DAY ENDS.

Well if LC clearly instructed his teammates to take a stance against him, to the point of bussing when things get totally serious, it's simply unnerving. Don't know what to make of MR. His LC sussing looks so on point, but his D1 flipping is, to put it in his words, "gross" and the vote switches during D2 feel a bit as if he was testing the waters for alternatives or for distancing, but then returned to LC, almost as if shit got serious and he was aware he previously sussed LC enough not to do a stupid move and get out of orbit.

Onwards
> First thought of D3 is that people who defended LC's meta are most suspicious: Sorsha and Epi. Goes with Epi.
> Still wants to hear from Choutas' LC vote.
> Sig is suddenly good.
> JJJ lynch being considered no more.
> Also brings an LC-bea link theory.
DAY ENDS. His vote stayed on Epi all along.
> D4 votes Sorsha for placeholder, oh oh!
> Talks other topics, including Mac potentially bandwagoning on Sorsha.
DAY ENDS. His vote remained on Sorsha.

It's 5am and I don't want to die from exhaustion, so I'll stop here and resume later. I've left enough for now, anyway. I should in theory do JJJ as well and might just do him in full, but you have my crazy gut read on him. I'll grant him this though, compared to what I've revisited above on the other "LC critics", he has been rather more inquisitive and going through all the questioning/analysing stages by comparison. Overall, it'd be a sheer craftsman work, unlike anything I've seen, if he truly bussed LC. Gonna mull on this further.

Others, on the other sides of the spectrum, to follow as well.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Maybe he has the option to nightkill twice in one night but must forgo a nightkill the following night.

Linki: I'm drowning in text.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Wait, why is Devin on the poll? Isn't Devin dead?

Since the mods are posting about failed attempts, are we to assume that Psycho Killer didn't send in a kill? Or were they blocked somehow?

Tell Idiothenge what the cuss is going on, please.
Literally just some fucking guy.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

;_;
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Marsh, have you proven your innocence yet?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Strawhenge wrote:Wait, why is Devin on the poll? Isn't Devin dead?

Since the mods are posting about failed attempts, are we to assume that Psycho Killer didn't send in a kill? Or were they blocked somehow?

Tell Idiothenge what the cuss is going on, please.
I believe a block would still show up in the post. Might as well check though.

Linki: Strawhenge, your case against me was "use words". :huh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

I know that was my case, sillypants, but were they good words?

I looked back and you certainly used some more words. I like that. What's wrong with Epi right now? What are your thinks? You voted in response to a thing he said, but I don't see anything wrong with it, on the surface. Esplain?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

...and he's gone. ._.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

...and he's back. :]
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Strawhenge wrote:I know that was my case, sillypants, but were they good words?

I looked back and you certainly used some more words. I like that. What's wrong with Epi right now? What are your thinks? You voted in response to a thing he said, but I don't see anything wrong with it, on the surface. Esplain?
I realized the error in my interpretation of things, and have already stated as such.

Strawhenge, you are baffling right now. Who are your top three scumspects?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Please recast all votes in the poll. Sorry for the inconvenience. Devin should no longer be on the poll.

As to your question, Rico, I'm on phone so I am not quoting: Since Life During Wartime executed the kill, the mafia cannot try to kill during Night 6.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote:I don't think it's fair to say I am not saying anything else russ. I have pointed out a possible other connection, to BR but I'd rather make sure she is bad first. I also asked about the golden/Bullz thing. It doesn't even seem like you are reading my posts to know what you are talking about.
I'm reading your posts. It's just really hard for me to take you seriously. You have exactly one point to make so far in the game since you replaced in. Anyone who disagrees with you, you immediately attack with accusations of being bad and also with jabs about not playing right or not paying attention to you. I am reading your posts, as I'll show below, but you're continually playing the "Poor me, nobody reads my posts or says hi or follows my proposed lynch trains! You all are dumbdumbs and you don't play mafia my way, which is the only right way! WAAAAH! LOVE MEEEEEEE!" card.

Here's what you can do to make me feel better:

1)offer one, single, thread-supported read on any player in the entire game that isn't based on how that player feels about you, Roxy, or BR.

2) Be more mature. Stop saying that people are playing wrong or not reading you just because they don't agree with you. You haven't given us any good reason whatsoever to agree with you, and even if you had mafia is a game based on observation, instinct, and guesswork. Reading you =/= coming to all the same conclusions with you, but you're acting like it does.
fingersplints wrote:I'm not sure what Russ is expecting out of my post wise and it's a bit unfair as he isn't holding himself or anyone else to the same criteria. He is talking about mostly the same people as I am,and not making mention of the vast majority of the players, but I'm tunnelling. It honestly just feels like he is reiterating what others already said :shrug2:
My apologies. I reread all 25 of your posts. You have mentioned Epi, Elo, and JJJ once each, none of which I realized. To be fair to me, you offered unsupported, weak civ reads of Elo and JJJ, and you said one specific thing Epi did, did not make him look suspicious to you. A Ctrl+F of "Roxy" in your post history gives 33 hits, and searching "BR" and "Black Rock" yields a combined 26.

By contrast, I've talked about seaside, espers (RIP, by the way. Looks like I was wrong about you.), bcornett, BR, Epi, and you, all since Night 5 started. What standard do I have for you that I'm not holding others to?

I was going to vote BR now that espers is dead, but fingersplints has convinced me not to. I still might, if I find at day's end that my own reasons are good enough to. Until fingers does the 2 things I pointed out above, I will be ignoring anything she says. It seems to bother her, so maybe it'll induce her to play for real.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

espers' role was awesome. :disappoint:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Baffled, maybe. I have had very little time for this very fast-moving, info-heavy game; I am, as you say, drowning in text.

I honestly have no idea. You look better, Devin and Sorsha and espers are dead, and it appears I am terrible at this game because they were all town anyway... Yeah, I don't know. Epi, maybe? Rico? JJJ? Mac? Choutas? Diiny? Strawhenge? You? DrWigly? sig? Floyd? motel room? seaside? MattF? Brian? Black Rock? Bullzeye? Elohcin? fingersplints? Russti? RadicalFuzz? Roxy?

Probably one or more of those people.

:'|
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

You know what, I bet it's dunya.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Please recast all votes in the poll. Sorry for the inconvenience. Devin should no longer be on the poll.

As to your question, Rico, I'm on phone so I am not quoting: Since Life During Wartime executed the kill, the mafia cannot try to kill during Night 6.
Excellent.

I'd almost say lynch Mac on D7 then, to deprive mafia of their N7 kill, but I still don't trust the SK at all and we still can't afford to continue mislynching.

linki: Strawhenge, don't lose faith. Absolute trust should keep you going in the right direction.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Epignosis
??

I mean, I find Epi suspicious of the next guy. Could you please clarify what the above exchange means, though?

And Straw, why are you suddenly back and posting a bunch? Mind reminding me why you were gone?

Taking the rest of the night off. See you folks tomorrow.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

EBWOP: Suspicious AS the next guy, not of.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”