Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I feel so like... uninvolved in this game and it's bothering me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:47 pm @Roxy was it this here?
DrWilgy You are playing soooo diff from last game. You are all involved. You are all up in the thread. You have not licked a single sole this game. You have engaged. You have hunted for baddies by leading a elim on a townie but then voted for Neon. Granted you brought both up but only really engaged with falcon. Then as votes were being cast you said "Fascinatingly, I believe if Falcon flips W, Dennis has some pretty significant scum equity...
However, I am unsure how to read the slot without data as must of the posts I've seen from the slot have felt NAI.
If Falcon flips town, I do think it implies a wolf between SVS/Kate. Very interesting indeed..."
like you are setting up for the next days elim without ever taking any of the heat yourself. Color me impressed.
I think I can understand this perspective, but again, I would be at fault for not considering actions following the flip. My boss... God rest their soul... Would've at least wanted those lines of thought out there.

Also at the time, I was not aware of open night discussion. Had I been correct on Falcon, I had no doubt that I would have been the night yeet, and further because of this, I had to put my current thought processes to the thread.
but the same is true for you if your are a baddie:
Throw a name
Toss bs susp out on named player
Vote completely diff so you can later say but I didn't vote for named player......
Suspect those that followed you and read up and vote for named player.
Toss those who voted how you wanted them to under the wheels of your baddie bus.

I like to follow actions before and after the flip to find my suspicions.
To each their own but I gotta be honest I do not like the way D 1 went down and would not mind to vote for you to be totes honest.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:04 pm I feel so like... uninvolved in this game and it's bothering me
it bothers me too. Have you seen anything of note? Can you list your top 3 baddie picks and why?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Marmot your vote for Dennis makes me NOT want to vote there.
Why you may ask? Well bc you said you were gonna read up on him after you had somehow magically cleared lucy but then only pulled a recent quote and said "I think this post comes from a wolf" and voted him. lmao

How did you come to the conclusion that lucy is town when she has done NOTHING to help suss out baddies? Pull quotes and show your progression from unknowing her alignment to feeling she is town.
;)
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:40 pm @RondoDimBuckle you are auto baddie bc of your zero involvement this game. I do not like how your posts read nor the ibe I am getting from them. It's like you are phoning it in. probs spending too much time in chat with your teamies.
Incorrect

[VOTE: Wilgy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 115

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:53 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:25 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:09 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:18 pmAm i gonna die?
Oh, Neon no!! You are too good of a friend for me to do that to. I'm sure there's... Something much more colorful that wouldn't involve murder.

Why do you hate babi who must be protected
Babi is boring. Kai'sa likes peaches and has frog interactions.
Babi not boring she's just misunderstood and I maintain that she was treated horribly in Arcane and did nothing wrong
Aye, great character in arcane. I do think that she experienced the worst of it, but I don't think that means they "did nothing wrong". More so that'd take away from what makes her such a strong character.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@fingersplints thanks for responding to my list. Nut you came back with a soft defense of little tsp. I do not get how you can defend a player who has only 8 or 10 posts all of them one liners. But ok. I will not go after imv unless I have exhausted all my other susp. What do you make of Marmot? lucy? Wigly? Rondo?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:13 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:40 pm @RondoDimBuckle you are auto baddie bc of your zero involvement this game. I do not like how your posts read nor the ibe I am getting from them. It's like you are phoning it in. probs spending too much time in chat with your teamies.
Incorrect

prove me wrong.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

feel like I have said what I wanted to I'll be back tomorrow before eod.
;)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:17 pm
Incorrect

prove me wrong.
If you believed it you would have voted me. Just hot air and increases your scum equity. This is my last post for this day phase
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:52 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:49 pm how do I ISO on here?
On page one, near the introduction, there is a list of players linked to their ISO.

Also outside the thread if you select the replies button, then select the number of replies next to the players name you wish to ISO, that should take you there.
ohh I got it
thank you
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:20 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:17 pm
Incorrect

prove me wrong.
If you believed it you would have voted me. Just hot air and increases your scum equity. This is my last post for this day phase
whoa there cowboy. I do not throw *my* vote all willy nilly like you might. I vote once. I also do not vote early in the day period bc there may some response I get that is all smarmy like yours. Your hot air feels like bluster to me. Throwing shade at a player who suspects you is not a good look.
;)
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Dennis is town just ftr
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:34 pm @lucy while you took the time to write a story it would *better* if, ya know, you played the actual game you signed up for. You did this same type of thing when we were bad together. No susp put forth too much OT. In fact in this game you have over 60 posts of which maybe 18 are truly on topic.

You told Quin he was wrong about the baddies and that *you* going to name them then all you did was write a readers digest story. Well, some of us are still waiting for your list of baddies.

I said I would wait for others to sort you but I fear it will be too little, too late.

Can you please list your top 3 suspects.
Wrote it once and then took the time to reformat it. ;)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 128
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:01 pm Who outed day 1 marmot
I don't remember tnbh

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:04 pm I feel so like... uninvolved in this game and it's bothering me
Nobody can change that for you but you.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:07 pm
it bothers me too. Have you seen anything of note? Can you list your top 3 baddie picks and why?
Dennis
Dennis
And uh Dennis

His behavior since d1 has pinged me greatly

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:03 pm @Marmot GTH gut reaction, I think she’s town :shrug:

I get Quins point about my use of “agenda” re Lucy, but I stand by it. I don’t see a specific agenda here like I did in LGM, and I think having a specific agenda is a wolf thing. Town wants to catch the wolves; wolves want to divide and conquer and that requires specific focuses which town is less likely to have. I don’t see any of that in Lucy.

He said it was semantics on my part, but he was the one who took exception with my word choice and started that.

Maybe my word choice wasn’t just so, but I think my meaning is obvious.

Thanks.

From reading that last post I quoted from you about lucy, I had trouble seeing any specific read on her, even though you were emphasizing how different her game here was to that one.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:16 pm
Oh, Neon no!! You are too good of a friend for me to do that to. I'm sure there's... Something much more colorful that wouldn't involve murder.

Babi not boring she's just misunderstood and I maintain that she was treated horribly in Arcane and did nothing wrong
Aye, great character in arcane. I do think that she experienced the worst of it, but I don't think that means they "did nothing wrong". More so that'd take away from what makes her such a strong character.
*shrugs* I largely think I agree with most of what she did. She's not so much a monster as she's made out to be

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:37 pm Dennis is town just ftr
Why?

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 1]

Post by Marmot »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:14 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:22 pm Ah, well... Not very often.

I am very much a mid game player. My boss has reprimanded me for this before in the past...
Have you considered playing Neeko support instead?
I've reported this post :p
If you vote for me I'll turn back into Neeko

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:50 pm
Nobody can change that for you but you.
Not sure I can change that for me either

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:48 pm @Dennis Whoa I wanted to trust you and give you leeway this game but I have to be honest here your responses to people today have left me feeling much worse about you. You are only defending. Where are your suspicions? If you are indeed town then give us your top 3 susp and why.
I have stronger baddie vibes from others right now but I see you are a lead target today so I would like a response.

You cannot "No u" your way through a defense. You need to give reasons as to *why* you did the things you did or said the things you have said.
For example: you said splints "misinterpreted" your words. Then you voted for her. This is giving me the ick from you. That is a big fat No u. You needed to respond to her and give her the chance to respond back BEFORE you start laying votes down all slap happy. With very weak reasoning.
I didn't ask her because of things EXACTLY like this. No matter what I say, I get more suspicion if I open my mouth. Everything I have said this game has gotten me in more and more trouble. And it's become, to me, "Make a read without asking questions or feel like complete shit". And I'm not trying to shame anyone or make anyone feel bad but genuinely I don't want to make this game feel like a chore. So I'm trying my best to help the town but if I can't do that without feeling completely worthless then darn, I guess I will do my best by watching

Can't wait for someone to tell me this is a wolf trying to use AtE!!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:53 pm

I am very much a mid game player. My boss has reprimanded me for this before in the past...
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I miss Arcane :pensive: I really hope the new season comes out before 2026.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:16 pm

*shrugs* I largely think I agree with most of what she did. She's not so much a monster as she's made out to be
Please. Thank you.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:53 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:53 pm

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:54 pm

I miss Arcane :pensive: I really hope the new season comes out before 2026.
I give that a 35.67% chance

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:53 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:48 pm @Dennis Whoa I wanted to trust you and give you leeway this game but I have to be honest here your responses to people today have left me feeling much worse about you. You are only defending. Where are your suspicions? If you are indeed town then give us your top 3 susp and why.
I have stronger baddie vibes from others right now but I see you are a lead target today so I would like a response.

You cannot "No u" your way through a defense. You need to give reasons as to *why* you did the things you did or said the things you have said.
For example: you said splints "misinterpreted" your words. Then you voted for her. This is giving me the ick from you. That is a big fat No u. You needed to respond to her and give her the chance to respond back BEFORE you start laying votes down all slap happy. With very weak reasoning.
I didn't ask her because of things EXACTLY like this. No matter what I say, I get more suspicion if I open my mouth. Everything I have said this game has gotten me in more and more trouble. And it's become, to me, "Make a read without asking questions or feel like complete shit". And I'm not trying to shame anyone or make anyone feel bad but genuinely I don't want to make this game feel like a chore. So I'm trying my best to help the town but if I can't do that without feeling completely worthless then darn, I guess I will do my best by watching

If you are a civilian, don't worry about defending yourself. Your goal isn't to survive. Your goal is to provide your faction with the most information possible to help them (and you) win. Back in the day, survival was key, but it isn't now.

Do your thing, man. If in the end of it all you get lynched, at least you left a long legacy that people can follow. The worst thing is getting lynched and leaving nothing behind.

So, in the words of Rush, "Get out there and rock, and roll the bones- get busy."
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:38 pm @Marmot you never responded to my post. I am disappointed. I will copy it here and hope you will respond before I start wondering why, then I'll be susp of you.

Quote by Rox "Marmot I agree with some of what you say but we did have very diff takes on d 1 Wigly vs falcon. I saw a bad Dr. You saw a bad falcon. I am interested on your take of Epi, TSP, Rondo and Quin who showed up late to the party. Also what do make of Wigly now?"
I don't know when you posted this, but I didn't make it back for EOD (and haven't actually backread the posts I missed)

I won't comment on Quin for raisins.

Nothing Epi has said has rubbed me the wrong way, so I don't have much of an opinion of him, but would lean light town

TSP not really posting in the thread is generally townie for him, and his popin earlier where he posted like 5 times without really saying anything kinda falls into the category, so I will probably hold that read for him, at least for today.

I don't remember any of Rondo's posts, I'll try to remedy that if I can.

I still think Wilgy is town. I also thought falcon was a wolf from his first ~7 or whatever posts he made, but wasn't around for his later content, and didn't get a chance to reverse that read.

Does this help?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Dennis if you're a civilian right now, you have the best insight into your own alignment of anyone here, and thus how people are handling you, so you can always utilize that to your advantage.

On that note, I do recall you made a post about fingersplints, so I'll take a look at that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, you're not worthless. Far from it! You're just the lead wagon right now, and these things don't always remain the same throughout the day.

I'm speaking to you as if you're town, but I will vote for you at EOD if I still think you're a wolf :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:28 pm All I know is I got a Rush - Vapor Trails remixed CD from Marmot in the mail today. I will not vote him today.
That was fast! I sent it on Friday I think.

(only 13 months late)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You're the leading poster too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:06 pm Also, you're not worthless. Far from it! You're just the lead wagon right now, and these things don't always remain the same throughout the day.

I'm speaking to you as if you're town, but I will vote for you at EOD if I still think you're a wolf :p
What other wagons do you see forming then?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

SVS seems more verbose in this game then in LGM, and sometimes the size of her posts feel unnecessary in getting her point across. I'm not sure if this is AI, but I'm putting my vote there for now.

I know some people as wolf tend to be overexplainy or cover up their agenda with a vast amount of words, I'm curious what anyone else thinks.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:32 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:45 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:25 pm I am on my way to a holiday party. I may or may not be back in here tonight, and I have another Weds., but I’ll be normal days and tomorrow night.

I’m interested in knowing why Marmot and especially Wilgy pushed so hard on Falcon being bad, to the point that Wilgy pushed back at people who didn’t think Falcon was more suspish than he, Wilgy, was. But then didn’t vote for Falcon.

Marmot said he was gonna be out of thread at EOD so there’s that. But I don’t understand what Wilgy was about.
Don't blow my efforts out of the water. I even advised that it was still 2/3 confidence.

You say I pushed back? How do? I believe I inquired as to reasons as half of them weren't given.
How so? I read the thread. You have 41 posts, 18, almost half of them, reference Falcon. Then theres another 5 where you quote him and don't actually type out 'Falcon", so those posts only have his full user name. Most of them were a back and forth with him about why he was bad. I didn't see any 2/3 confidence. Your sureness was why I went back and reread him in the first place.

You pushed back at several people, at me and Sabie specifically for not being sure what to think of it. Then Roxy for saying of you and Falcon, you pinged her more.

You don't get to say, " I believe I inquired as to reasons as half of them weren't given." as if you were just asking for peoples opinions when half of your posts were about "Falcon is wolf", and implying people were bad for thinking YOU might be the wolf.

That said, I get what you're putting out in the post after this one. And it makes alot of sense, but I need to read back interactions to see if I actually believe it.
Aye, perhaps there's a misinterpretation in perception. As stated earlier, I threw Falcon off his normal game plan. That was my initial intention and gauging the reaction following to both Falcon and those around him was my intention.

I only after he responded formed a w read that was more than a 50/50.

By pushing back are you referring to "attempting to read me on meta is incorrect?" By all means feel free to sus me, but bring some arguments that make sense and at least acknowledge that if I advise meta isn't a good way to catch me that there is at least some slight truth to it. I'll continue being a 50/50 read as long as people do not realize that for the past 10 years, my entire playstyle has been in effort to both recognize and break my own patterns while observing the ones surrounding. Mafia is like walking the sands of Arrakis. Move in the same pattern and a sandworm will eat you.

Also further to reaction testing. What do you see re my views and method with Neon? How do you compare them to my handling of Falcon?
I didn't say anything about meta. This has nothing to do with meta; only with what has been said in this game. Although as a massive Dune fan, I 100% get your reference. But I am a tad confused becasue I was talking about this in reference to Lucy earlier, not to you.

I don't mean to be rude but I am not 100% sure I understand what you're saying. I think it is based on how you are wording things *this game* becasue I have not had this problem in the past. It almost seems like you are intentionally obscuring what you actually mean. I don't understand what "throwing Falcon off his normal game plan" means in relation to this. Is his normal game plan NAI? Did you disrupt his game just to test other peoples reactions to it? Was that fair to him? Did you ever actually suspect him, or was this an experiment?

How I would define Pushing back:
Person A: Well, I don't know what to think re Wilgy vs falcon.

Wilgy: What do you mean you can't tell?? Isn't it obvious that he is bad and I am not?
That has nothing to do with meta. I am, again, unsure what point you are trying to make with this. And I am not sure how "reaction testing" is a civvie thing, as you earlier described it. You disrupt someones game, post about it and see how people react to your posts, and you judge them based on whether or not they vote people based on your maybe not true opinions?

It just seems like an excuse to not take responsibility for your actions, and continue to suspect people who "fell" for your... experiment.

I don't understand your "method" as you have described it, so how it applies to Neon, I don't know. I think Neon seems disinterested and is not really invested. Not sure if this is NAI or not. I do know I picked up on your Falcon points (and Marmots, becasue my suspish of Falcon was based more on his interactions with Marmot than on yours) becasue I already was watching him becasue of how Rondos joke baddie team was players 3, 4 and 5, and totally skipped player 2, Falcon. So I paid more attention to your Falcon points than to your Neon points.

I am getting a bit frustrated, I dislike feeling dumb, and not understanding what someone is saying makes me feel like an idiot, lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

That crosspost is too funny. :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:01 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:53 pm

If you are a civilian, don't worry about defending yourself. Your goal isn't to survive. Your goal is to provide your faction with the most information possible to help them (and you) win. Back in the day, survival was key, but it isn't now.

Do your thing, man. If in the end of it all you get lynched, at least you left a long legacy that people can follow. The worst thing is getting lynched and leaving nothing behind.

So, in the words of Rush, "Get out there and rock, and roll the bones- get busy."
Man i wish I could follow this idea lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:11 pm
You're the leading poster too.
Wait what the fuck lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Someone help me understand the Lucy wagon?

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Marmot/Wilgy/SVS
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:19 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

SVS seems more verbose in this game then in LGM, and sometimes the size of her posts feel unnecessary in getting her point across. I'm not sure if this is AI, but I'm putting my vote there for now.

I know some people as wolf tend to be overexplainy or cover up their agenda with a vast amount of words, I'm curious what anyone else thinks.
Dude I'm wounded. I am always over explainy, always have been.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:16 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:06 pm Also, you're not worthless. Far from it! You're just the lead wagon right now, and these things don't always remain the same throughout the day.

What other wagons do you see forming then?
I know a lot of attention has been paid to you today, but weird things happen in mafia games sometimes. Sometimes? All the time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:21 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:19 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Dude I'm wounded. I am always over explainy, always have been.
It's not a confident read tbf, nor a comprehensive one. I did open up your ISO to compare between here and LGM, and from like the 10-20 posts I looked at from each game, that's something that I noticed.

But I'll keep this in mind.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:21 pm Someone help me understand the Lucy wagon?
I don't understand it tbh.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:21 pm Someone help me understand the Lucy wagon?
It's me and DrWilgy.

I'm voting there for two reasons.

One, to give Dennis some breathing room.

Two, this:
Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:34 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:49 pm i'm fine with a falcon vote, i can't follow the guy, i'll iso wigly cause rondo reads are good
Can you point me to where you tried?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Neon help me find the other wolves if Dennis is one.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm not really sure where Epi's going with his approach or what his overall worldview is today but I think he seems fine for now.

I appreciate his giving Dennis space (even if Dennis hasn't yet done a lot with it), even if doing so isn't exactly AI.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:33 pm I'm not really sure where Epi's going with his approach or what his overall worldview is today but I think he seems fine for now.
Mafia mimics life.

Return to “Previous Heists”