Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 2]

Post by Dennis »

Hold on guys I have a reads list but it's not entirely finished and it's on my computer which I am not at currently.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:35 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:33 pm I'm not really sure where Epi's going with his approach or what his overall worldview is today but I think he seems fine for now.
Mafia mimics life.
You're not wrong.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 128
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:36 pm Hold on guys I have a reads list but it's not entirely finished and it's on my computer which I am not at currently.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 86

Post by robyn »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:26 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:21 pm Someone help me understand the Lucy wagon?
It's me and DrWilgy.

I'm voting there for two reasons.

One, to give Dennis some breathing room.

Two, this:
Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:34 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:49 pm i'm fine with a falcon vote, i can't follow the guy, i'll iso wigly cause rondo reads are good
Can you point me to where you tried?
i've played 5ish games with rondo over a span of 5 months
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Epignosis »

lucy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:47 pm
It's me and DrWilgy.

Two, this:
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:49 pm i'm fine with a falcon vote, i can't follow the guy, i'll iso wigly cause rondo reads are good
Eh?

I was asking about Falcon.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Wilgy town. Quin died and now his boss is deceased? Yeah all that does is set up himself up to get killed. If the other mason flips, then you get lynched (in my world).

Neon probably town, this is like the exact same as LGM

Kate bad like 87% of the time, take this with a grain of salt tho this might be a 'no u'. She dragged me into a conversation I didn't really have anything to say about, and then didn't like my reaction. Complained about OT, but didn't try to get on topic or really say much before our conversation. Then her vote on me felt off, like... 'Blehh you're bad!! Silly!! :p' so when I flip town she won't look as bad.

Roxy probably town. She's like the only person who actually tried to explain why she's suspicious of me after I asked like 400 thousand times and I love her for that even if she is bad

splints is scum lean, she twisted (or misinterpreted) my words. I don't think past games is weak, I think using MY first game to compare to this game. Obviously I'm going to be different, I was confused as shit. And if you say 'why didn't you say that' then you clearly aren't reading my messages. Though I interpreted her messages as condescending and mean so maybe this is a 'no u'. Yeah, my wilgy vote was bad. My neon vote wasn't any better, at all. I have heard counterwagons are good and that they're bad so I guess this was the wrong circumstances to counterwagon, whoopsies sorry.

Lucy is town lean because of Quin's theory. she was also very willing to get the game going on D1 and I like that

SVS is town lean because of Quin's theory, nothing else of note

Epignosis is probably town, I like how open minded you are, willing to give me (also ty for the second chance even if I still die <3)

Lemonfairy is like a teeeny bit town, i dont know how much of that read is just because of the pfp though

Marmot town lean, nothing in specific to note. Playing how I would like to one day

Rondo maybe scum. You are making 0 comments despite having had no pressure but then you have apparently figured out the entire scum team, twice. Please elaborate (I say, as I do the same thing but I hope I have explained well enough why)

Sabie not enough content.

TonyStarkPrime not enough content.

Okay, feel free to yell at me for this one. I don't have very good reasoning (as we have already been over lol) and I would like to clarify anything that is on this list.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Aaah I mean elim, not lynch. Sorry I'm still used to playing Town of Salem like 7 years ago I guess lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:52 pm
It's me and DrWilgy.

Two, this:
Eh?

i can't read, literally same amount of month long experience with falcon
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:19 pm Epignosis is probably town, I like how open minded you are, willing to give me (also ty for the second chance even if I still die <3)
Okay so I just realized this makes absolutely 0 sense, I was thinking about something else as I was editing this, changed it and forgot to come back

Epignosis is probably town, I like how open minded you are, willing to give me a second chance/some room wiggle room (<3) whereas a wolf would want to keep me defensive
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:28 pm Neon help me find the other wolves if Dennis is one.
Happily but I'm not really sure where to start. I'll help you if you wanna ask me questions or tell me what your seeing I'll be a second set of eyes
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:39 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:36 pm Hold on guys I have a reads list but it's not entirely finished and it's on my computer which I am not at currently.

I didn't know Lumi was here

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 59

Post by fingersplints »

Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:43 pm Okay I think I've sorted myself out a little bit.

[VOTE: Splints] aubergine is probably my number one kill. She twisted (or misinterpreted) my words. I don't think past games is weak, I think using MY first game to compare to this game. Obviously I'm going to be different, I was confused as shit. And if you say 'why didn't you say that' then you clearly aren't reading my messages. Though I interpreted her messages as condescending and mean so maybe this is a 'no u'. Yeah, my wilgy vote was bad. My neon vote wasn't any better, at all in my eyes. I have heard counterwagons are good and that they're bad so I guess this was the wrong circumstances to counterwagon, whoopsies sorry.
I’m not sure where I was mean or condescending but I’m sorry you feel that way.
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:43 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:43 pm Okay I think I've sorted myself out a little bit.

[VOTE: Splints] aubergine is probably my number one kill. She twisted (or misinterpreted) my words. I don't think past games is weak, I think using MY first game to compare to this game. Obviously I'm going to be different, I was confused as shit. And if you say 'why didn't you say that' then you clearly aren't reading my messages. Though I interpreted her messages as condescending and mean so maybe this is a 'no u'. Yeah, my wilgy vote was bad. My neon vote wasn't any better, at all in my eyes. I have heard counterwagons are good and that they're bad so I guess this was the wrong circumstances to counterwagon, whoopsies sorry.
I’m not sure where I was mean or condescending but I’m sorry you feel that way.
❤️

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:17 pm @fingersplints thanks for responding to my list. Nut you came back with a soft defense of little tsp. I do not get how you can defend a player who has only 8 or 10 posts all of them one liners. But ok. I will not go after imv unless I have exhausted all my other susp. What do you make of Marmot? lucy? Wigly? Rondo?
I’m not saying don’t suspect tsp. I have no read on him yet. I was just warning you because his playstyle caused me to tunnel him pretty hard my first few games with him, and it seemed to have caught your eye too.

Slight town read on marmot. I’ve been teammates with him before; I believe once prior to my long break, and again when I returned with Fargo mafia. He feels more focused, and is volunteering more reads. It feels genuine to me.
I think Dennis is mafia, and if he is then I don’t think it looks good for Lucy.
Last day period I thought Wilgy was town. I haven’t given it much of a rethought post falcon flip but definitely would like to revisit that read. He seems way more less jokey than I am used to, so not sure what to make of that. I know I’ve played with him when he was mafia before but I can’t remember what he played like to compare.
Rondo is another I have suspicion on based on playing differently.
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Imma be in thread on and off all night so ama

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Post by S~V~S »

@Marmot both from LGM, where I was town, since you used that as your comparison game. I didn't even have to pull up 500 word posts, it was an actual point of discussion.
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:19 pm SVS - Townlean - Clearly someone who finds joy in writing. While floofy, the posts I've read didn't suggest she was making it up dishonestly.
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:32 pm @Vivax youre right, I do like to write and to talk. Why use 3 words when you could use 500? During family parties, my uncles used to pay me to go be quiet somewhere in 10 minute increments.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

lucy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:20 pm
It's me and DrWilgy.

Two, this:
Eh?

I don't understand this answer at all.

He isn't asking if you have experience with Falcon, he's asking if you tried to even "Follow the guy". I read back last night and realized that your first mention of Falcon was your vote for him. So it isn't even like you tried to follow the guy. You just voted for the biggest wagon, a wagon on someone you said you can't follow. WTF.

So maybe you're right and me trying to tone read you is a fools errand.

Out of all the objectively bad, in retrospect, reasons to vote Falcon, this is the worst.

So when I reread you, leaving LGM, tone and my own biases, out of it, I am having a hard time seeing how you are town.

I will be rereading and following today when possible. I will have to vote early, I have my *big* fancy dress corporate Holiday party tonight, so I'm unlikely to be here after 5, and today is a lot of year end team meetings so I may not be in thread much before that, either. Having reread Lucy, imma reverse myself and piss Neon off again and [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine. Having reread them both, I feel better about Dennis than about her. And I am not 100% sure I will have time to make a different, informed, vote. I think Quins theory is based on some incorrect suppositions, but I can see Lucy as bad independant of it.

I came in yesterday gunning for Wilgy, but something he said gave me pause, so I reread him, too. And while I disagree with his conclusions, I don't think he's a good vote for today.

@Dennis I don't understand your vote for Splints.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also @Dennis , you are town leaning me and Lucy solely becasue you disagree with Quins theory (since you're in it)? Do I understand that correctly?

If Quin had not posted that theory, how does that change your read?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:19 pm Wilgy town. Quin died and now his boss is deceased? Yeah all that does is set up himself up to get killed. If the other mason flips, then you get lynched (in my world).

Kate bad like 87% of the time, take this with a grain of salt tho this might be a 'no u'. She dragged me into a conversation I didn't really have anything to say about, and then didn't like my reaction. Complained about OT, but didn't try to get on topic or really say much before our conversation. Then her vote on me felt off, like... 'Blehh you're bad!! Silly!! :p' so when I flip town she won't look as bad.

Roxy probably town. She's like the only person who actually tried to explain why she's suspicious of me after I asked like 400 thousand times and I love her for that even if she is bad

splints is scum lean, she twisted (or misinterpreted) my words. I don't think past games is weak, I think using MY first game to compare to this game. Obviously I'm going to be different, I was confused as shit. And if you say 'why didn't you say that' then you clearly aren't reading my messages. Though I interpreted her messages as condescending and mean so maybe this is a 'no u'. Yeah, my wilgy vote was bad. My neon vote wasn't any better, at all. I have heard counterwagons are good and that they're bad so I guess this was the wrong circumstances to counterwagon, whoopsies sorry.

Lucy is town lean because of Quin's theory. she was also very willing to get the game going on D1 and I like that

Epignosis is probably town, I like how open minded you are, willing to give me (also ty for the second chance even if I still die <3)

Lemonfairy is like a teeeny bit town, i dont know how much of that read is just because of the pfp though

Marmot town lean, nothing in specific to note. Playing how I would like to one day

Rondo maybe scum. You are making 0 comments despite having had no pressure but then you have apparently figured out the entire scum team, twice. Please elaborate (I say, as I do the same thing but I hope I have explained well enough why)

Okay, feel free to yell at me for this one. I don't have very good reasoning (as we have already been over lol) and I would like to clarify anything that is on this list.
Why dont you read what I wrote instead of just calling it silly?. You're better than that.

Ps. I cannot force you into a conversation that you don't want to be in. Answer what I asked and move on. Or don't answer. Or simply say, this is 'silly' and I won't participate. You're more than able to do any of those and you didn't. You just blamed me for asking/engaging?? Come on.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:48 am Dennis than about her.
u do know he's 0/2 right, if you feel better about dennis then suddenly i've townread town and there's no reasoning to vote me, not like there ever was
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

lucy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:28 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:48 am Dennis than about her.
u do know he's 0/2 right, if you feel better about dennis then suddenly i've townread town and there's no reasoning to vote me, not like there ever was
Did you read the rest of the post? I was townreading you on tone.

You gave a super evasive answer to Epi and your reason for your Falcon vote was non existent.

So yeah, I changed my mind.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

:(

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:52 am Also @Dennis , you are town leaning me and Lucy solely becasue you disagree with Quins theory (since you're in it)? Do I understand that correctly?

If Quin had not posted that theory, how does that change your read?
Probably the same to be honest, I have no reason to think either of you are bad.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I don't like the Lucy wagon, she doesn't deserve to die because I got upset
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:13 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:19 pm Wilgy town. Quin died and now his boss is deceased? Yeah all that does is set up himself up to get killed. If the other mason flips, then you get lynched (in my world).

Why dont you read what I wrote instead of just calling it silly?. You're better than that.

Ps. I cannot force you into a conversation that you don't want to be in. Answer what I asked and move on. Or don't answer. Or simply say, this is 'silly' and I won't participate. You're more than able to do any of those and you didn't. You just blamed me for asking/engaging?? Come on.
I meant the wording of it. Joking with the 'baddie mcbadderson' thing.

Then call it a tone read. I think, if nothing else, you're bad because you've insulted me like 3 times this game.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Morning Prompt/Optional Check-In

What’s your favorite element on the periodic table? I’ve always been partial to argon, the most noble of gases.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Mongoose wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:40 am Morning Prompt/Optional Check-In

What’s your favorite element on the periodic table? I’ve always been partial to argon, the most noble of gases.
human skin
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Einsteinium because I think it's spelled funny
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:36 am
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:13 am

I meant the wording of it. Joking with the 'baddie mcbadderson' thing.

Then call it a tone read. I think, if nothing else, you're bad because you've insulted me like 3 times this game.
I wrote this at 713 am. You of all people should know why I'm not in a fabulous mood.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:57 pm little tsp.
@TonyStarkPrime

I like little tsp it's cuter.

Anyway I digress.

You never responded to me and hey I get it. You are a low poster. Well so am I. If we do not put susp out we get elimmed. Please give me your top three suspects and WHY.
i got news for ya, I'm not getting eliminated and if I do it's town's fault
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

who am I voting for they're like lock wolf
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'm also good at reading sabie give me a second
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leaning town on sabie but depends on their return a bit
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

is dennis dz or just dog pfp coincidence
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:16 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:53 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:25 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:09 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:18 pmAm i gonna die?
Oh, Neon no!! You are too good of a friend for me to do that to. I'm sure there's... Something much more colorful that wouldn't involve murder.

Why do you hate babi who must be protected
Babi is boring. Kai'sa likes peaches and has frog interactions.
Babi not boring she's just misunderstood and I maintain that she was treated horribly in Arcane and did nothing wrong
Aye, great character in arcane. I do think that she experienced the worst of it, but I don't think that means they "did nothing wrong". More so that'd take away from what makes her such a strong character.
*shrugs* I largely think I agree with most of what she did. She's not so much a monster as she's made out to be
For me her 1 monstrous thing she did that I felt was entirely her and key to her character was the climax after Silco died. Everything that lead up to that point, I'd agree wasn't her fault.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:20 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:13 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:40 pm @RondoDimBuckle you are auto baddie bc of your zero involvement this game. I do not like how your posts read nor the ibe I am getting from them. It's like you are phoning it in. probs spending too much time in chat with your teamies.
Incorrect

[VOTE: Wilgy ] aubergine
prove me wrong.
If you believed it you would have voted me. Just hot air and increases your scum equity. This is my last post for this day phase
I can't seem to understand you this game Rondo.

I'm not sure if to be suspicious about you claiming I should defend you or not. It's very obscure to me.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:54 pm

Oh, Neon no!! You are too good of a friend for me to do that to. I'm sure there's... Something much more colorful that wouldn't involve murder.

Babi not boring she's just misunderstood and I maintain that she was treated horribly in Arcane and did nothing wrong
Aye, great character in arcane. I do think that she experienced the worst of it, but I don't think that means they "did nothing wrong". More so that'd take away from what makes her such a strong character.
*shrugs* I largely think I agree with most of what she did. She's not so much a monster as she's made out to be
Please. Thank you.
woops, sry
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:38 pm is dennis dz or just dog pfp coincidence
Idk what dz is so dog pfp coincidence
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:32 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:45 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:25 pm I am on my way to a holiday party. I may or may not be back in here tonight, and I have another Weds., but I’ll be normal days and tomorrow night.

I’m interested in knowing why Marmot and especially Wilgy pushed so hard on Falcon being bad, to the point that Wilgy pushed back at people who didn’t think Falcon was more suspish than he, Wilgy, was. But then didn’t vote for Falcon.

Marmot said he was gonna be out of thread at EOD so there’s that. But I don’t understand what Wilgy was about.
Don't blow my efforts out of the water. I even advised that it was still 2/3 confidence.

You say I pushed back? How do? I believe I inquired as to reasons as half of them weren't given.
How so? I read the thread. You have 41 posts, 18, almost half of them, reference Falcon. Then theres another 5 where you quote him and don't actually type out 'Falcon", so those posts only have his full user name. Most of them were a back and forth with him about why he was bad. I didn't see any 2/3 confidence. Your sureness was why I went back and reread him in the first place.

You pushed back at several people, at me and Sabie specifically for not being sure what to think of it. Then Roxy for saying of you and Falcon, you pinged her more.

You don't get to say, " I believe I inquired as to reasons as half of them weren't given." as if you were just asking for peoples opinions when half of your posts were about "Falcon is wolf", and implying people were bad for thinking YOU might be the wolf.

That said, I get what you're putting out in the post after this one. And it makes alot of sense, but I need to read back interactions to see if I actually believe it.
Aye, perhaps there's a misinterpretation in perception. As stated earlier, I threw Falcon off his normal game plan. That was my initial intention and gauging the reaction following to both Falcon and those around him was my intention.

I only after he responded formed a w read that was more than a 50/50.

By pushing back are you referring to "attempting to read me on meta is incorrect?" By all means feel free to sus me, but bring some arguments that make sense and at least acknowledge that if I advise meta isn't a good way to catch me that there is at least some slight truth to it. I'll continue being a 50/50 read as long as people do not realize that for the past 10 years, my entire playstyle has been in effort to both recognize and break my own patterns while observing the ones surrounding. Mafia is like walking the sands of Arrakis. Move in the same pattern and a sandworm will eat you.

Also further to reaction testing. What do you see re my views and method with Neon? How do you compare them to my handling of Falcon?
I didn't say anything about meta. This has nothing to do with meta; only with what has been said in this game. Although as a massive Dune fan, I 100% get your reference. But I am a tad confused becasue I was talking about this in reference to Lucy earlier, not to you.

I don't mean to be rude but I am not 100% sure I understand what you're saying. I think it is based on how you are wording things *this game* becasue I have not had this problem in the past. It almost seems like you are intentionally obscuring what you actually mean. I don't understand what "throwing Falcon off his normal game plan" means in relation to this. Is his normal game plan NAI? Did you disrupt his game just to test other peoples reactions to it? Was that fair to him? Did you ever actually suspect him, or was this an experiment?

How I would define Pushing back:
Person A: Well, I don't know what to think re Wilgy vs falcon.

Wilgy: What do you mean you can't tell?? Isn't it obvious that he is bad and I am not?
That has nothing to do with meta. I am, again, unsure what point you are trying to make with this. And I am not sure how "reaction testing" is a civvie thing, as you earlier described it. You disrupt someones game, post about it and see how people react to your posts, and you judge them based on whether or not they vote people based on your maybe not true opinions?

It just seems like an excuse to not take responsibility for your actions, and continue to suspect people who "fell" for your... experiment.

I don't understand your "method" as you have described it, so how it applies to Neon, I don't know. I think Neon seems disinterested and is not really invested. Not sure if this is NAI or not. I do know I picked up on your Falcon points (and Marmots, becasue my suspish of Falcon was based more on his interactions with Marmot than on yours) becasue I already was watching him becasue of how Rondos joke baddie team was players 3, 4 and 5, and totally skipped player 2, Falcon. So I paid more attention to your Falcon points than to your Neon points.

I am getting a bit frustrated, I dislike feeling dumb, and not understanding what someone is saying makes me feel like an idiot, lol.
Is his normal game plan NAI? Very much so.
Did you disrupt his game just to test other peoples reactions to it? Both his own and those around it.
Was that fair to him? Yes, not really sure about what is and isn't fair in this setting.
Did you ever actually suspect him, or was this an experiment? I did notice a lack of normal Falcon questions and it was about a 50% suspicion. Falcon's reaction moved it to the 70% where I was comfortable with his yeet.
Person A: Well, I don't know what to think re Wilgy vs falcon.

Wilgy: What do you mean you can't tell?? Isn't it obvious that he is bad and I am not?
I think that this may be a poor representation of me during the Scrabble. Yes, I did question many players that didn't know if my behavior was scummy or not, but I desired for them to draw their own conclusions and my questions were to evaluate as to if those conclusions were genuine.

I think in the presentation above, it is much more indicative of me encouraging a thunder dome. I did nothing of the sort. Any other wagons that had decent analysis behind them were more than welcome. As to if I were to vote there or not, that depends on the argument and if it made sense.
You disrupt someones game, post about it and see how people react to your posts, and you judge them based on whether or not they vote people based on your maybe not true opinions?
Yes, disruption during RVS is how data is generated. We were mostly in a chaos state and off topic until I did so. Yes, judging players reactions and votes is how Mafia is played and solved? Though, I feel that you are implying that my judgement was based on votes alone which feels discrediting for no reason.

No one fell for an experiment. I observed, provided a conclusion, that conclusion was wrong. If people agreed with me, fine. I'd like to know why they agreed with me so I can assess if they are being genuine. If they disagreed with me, also why? Did they have TMI and seek to benefit from a misyeet?

You are not an idiot. I would like you to answer though, if I am town do you have a discourse with how I'm playing the game? If I am wolf, was my push purposely to yeet Falcon and blame those around me blindly?
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hmm on wilgy but lean town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

everyone vote for kate
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Explain the Kate thing. I only really skimmed and responded to notifications.

I do think Quin's explained suspicion is still very valid and would like to explore it. I don't know if I necessarily agreed with Quin's Dennis by association, but I do think those voting Dennis on the premise of his vote being bad and EoD being sketchy Is quite valid.

Rn I'm like Dennis = Lucy > SVS in priority.
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I read a kate post I thought was wolfy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:04 pm I read a kate post I thought was wolfy
Which one?
Gro-oo-ovy
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I think I'm gonna [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine because honestly I have not had fun this game and gg go next is the best play for me, and I'm not about to drop a sub into my slot. Besides I want to spectate a game anyways.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Epignosis »

lucy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:20 pm
It's me and DrWilgy.

Two, this:
Eh?

I'll try to ask my question again.

You voted Falcon Day 1, and your reason was that you "can't follow the guy."

I am asking this: At what point did you ever try to follow the guy? And by "guy," I mean Falcon.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mongoose wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:40 am Morning Prompt/Optional Check-In

Neon

*sip*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:02 pm

For me her 1 monstrous thing she did that I felt was entirely her and key to her character was the climax after Silco died. Everything that lead up to that point, I'd agree wasn't her fault.
this is true but I do still kinda personally see a world where like I agree with her still if that makes sense. I'ma pacifist and shit but I also know that if you want real change you need to sometimes go to the extreme unfortunately

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:50 pm I think I'm gonna [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine because honestly I have not had fun this game and gg go next is the best play for me, and I'm not about to drop a sub into my slot. Besides I want to spectate a game anyways.
Kill all self voters

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”