No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:11 pm
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:56 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:53 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:38 pm i don’t really feel like iso’ing ender and suck at reading him anyway but if people who have read wanna kill him, sure ig

i feel like i always think he’s wolfy regardless of alignment and he gets mislunched all the time lately for whatever that’s worth, but i mean he could still be a wolf
Ok Hally is a wolf
Agreed that was a scummy post.
Weren‘t you supposed to be wolfsiding tho
@Michelle Good look for Hally or not worth much?
In retrospect it would be hilarious if Hally is a wolf
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

[VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Michelle »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:11 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:38 pm i don’t really feel like iso’ing ender and suck at reading him anyway but if people who have read wanna kill him, sure ig

i feel like i always think he’s wolfy regardless of alignment and he gets mislunched all the time lately for whatever that’s worth, but i mean he could still be a wolf
Ok Hally is a wolf
@Michelle Good look for Hally or not worth much?
I think Hally is town, i didn't feel agenda in their posts. Just the normal Hally, all over the place, posting raw thoughts and bouncing ideas.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:06 pm I physically can not solve this game.

It is impossible. I do not have the time or energy to solve an 8000 post game I missed the first half of

I do not have the time or energy to read ISOs where all the words are gonna blend together and mean nothing.

I do not have the desire or WiM to continue to care about a game that has upset me so greatly. But even if that weren't the case I quite literally can not solve this game.

Wolfy people should die. There are wolfier people than me like Schia. Jack as of today.

I'm removing pyxxy from my these people can die list

Adding Porscha cause I don't think the AtE was towny and frankly think the opposite

Never kill Lumi.
Why do you remove Pyxxy?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@DeeZees you around?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:17 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:06 pm I physically can not solve this game.

It is impossible. I do not have the time or energy to solve an 8000 post game I missed the first half of

I do not have the time or energy to read ISOs where all the words are gonna blend together and mean nothing.

I do not have the desire or WiM to continue to care about a game that has upset me so greatly. But even if that weren't the case I quite literally can not solve this game.

Wolfy people should die. There are wolfier people than me like Schia. Jack as of today.

I'm removing pyxxy from my these people can die list

Adding Porscha cause I don't think the AtE was towny and frankly think the opposite

Never kill Lumi.
Why do you remove Pyxxy?
Because my main problem with them is just wrong

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine

sheeping michelle
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:01 am Is iaafr the guy who sabotaged Jurassic Park or something? Had some really weird dreams tonight but I'm sick so...
Porscha if PC can be town, don't know what Lily is doing or the whole Nanook fake ordeal from iaafr. But I like the local mermaid.
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:23 pm I‘ll sheep nutella, seems to be the most informed in certain aspects and she’s coming in swinging I like that. Can understand Santy‘s frustration but he‘ll come around (going for a townread atm). Or maybe skill issue.

Only partially unlocked/witnessed three abilities so far el oh el. Maybe four.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:52 pm Wilgy not licking anyone is off the known meta.
Worst case he‘s NPC. But I‘d wager many of those try to appear like they are not.

I‘m comfy just following the votes either of RANMILLA, nutsella or Santygass around for now.

Struggling with lateral encephalitis atm so my posting seems willy wonky probably.
Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:33 pm Neon probs player, tentatively town on a quick skim. Porscha maybe NPC but likely town if PC.
Ranmilia wagon looks pure mostly.

Quite possibly a bunch of scum among nonvoters but phoneplaying so it‘ll be a slow chore to look further and it‘s killing my motivation (or WIM as you fancily call it)
Some early Vivax posts with reads on current players or thoughts I find interesting. Specifically, knowing that Nutella is town, I think that Vivax trying to sheep Nutella’s reads as a presumed pocket could be significant based on what and who she was pushing at the time

I’m not at home to be able to use the script to generate a VC from when the last post was written, but if Vivax was saying that there was bunch of scum among the no voters at the time, I actually wouldn’t doubt that he’s telling the truth about that
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Wilgy shows up quite a bit in Vivax’s ISO, same as DZ
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:20 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine

sheeping michelle
❤️

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Michelle »

Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:52 pm Wilgy not licking anyone is off the known meta.
Worst case he‘s NPC. But I‘d wager many of those try to appear like they are not.

I‘m comfy just following the votes either of RANMILLA, nutsella or Santygass around for now.

Struggling with lateral encephalitis atm so my posting seems willy wonky probably.
A wolf would always push meta based a villager, especially in this way.
Ran pushed me iirc, but i forgot who Santy and Nit pushed

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:25 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:21 pm i also agree with ris not being a wolf

seemed pretty npc to me D1
That player claim post seemed player villa to me.
Why is creature so un-creatury this game ? In mashes they seemed to go into overdrive with lists‘n stuff, though not as much as Sabi to the point of spontaneous combustion.
That's about Risiinq who flipped NPC, so not mafia , so that with the TR of Nut shows Vivax was comfortable in telling the truth

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ok Hally is a wolf
Good look for Hally

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

So on a whim I decided to read Tutuu’s ISO. Two people died that night, if Ilario is telling the truth about his Town Deleter claim and about holstering, then the mafia Deleter acted that night and they killed both Tutuu and Risi. Well, I don’t know who Tutuu is, so I decided to see why he would’ve been a target for mafia

And I don’t understand it, he was barking up basically every wrong tree possible, his biggest accusations were all flipped NPC or town, so he wasn’t evidently at little risk of finding mafia

But then there’s this little nugget, basically the only read that relates to someone currently still alive
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:35 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:32 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:27 pm
Manny wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:23 pm Am I taking crazy pills?
why would you think my metaread is fake, i wouldnt fake a meta read even as scum lol specially with SK in this game.
their meta is fakeable, any meta is fakeable. Your read could also be fake. Wolves can point at someone they have played with as well and say they are playing wolfy (hell even if they arent)
it's crazy how people just forget that like

personal experience can still be substiantiable
I have a random gut scumread on Schiavetto from this chime in
Do I think Tutuu died for this one singular post that was never followed-up on? Nope because that’s silly. But the coincidence of Tutuu, who by all accounts shouldn’t have died based on their content and pushes, dying the same night that they expressed sus on someone who is currently believed to be mafia, is really high

Otherwise nothing really of note reads wise and so I don’t understand this NK
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Risii’s ISO also extremely lacking. That night is just really strange as to why of everybody, those were the two NKs
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:02 pm So on a whim I decided to read Tutuu’s ISO. Two people died that night, if Ilario is telling the truth about his Town Deleter claim and about holstering, then the mafia Deleter acted that night and they killed both Tutuu and Risi. Well, I don’t know who Tutuu is, so I decided to see why he would’ve been a target for mafia

And I don’t understand it, he was barking up basically every wrong tree possible, his biggest accusations were all flipped NPC or town, so he wasn’t evidently at little risk of finding mafia

But then there’s this little nugget, basically the only read that relates to someone currently still alive
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:35 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:32 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:27 pm
Manny wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:23 pm Am I taking crazy pills?
why would you think my metaread is fake, i wouldnt fake a meta read even as scum lol specially with SK in this game.
their meta is fakeable, any meta is fakeable. Your read could also be fake. Wolves can point at someone they have played with as well and say they are playing wolfy (hell even if they arent)
it's crazy how people just forget that like

personal experience can still be substiantiable
I have a random gut scumread on Schiavetto from this chime in
Do I think Tutuu died for this one singular post that was never followed-up on? Nope because that’s silly. But the coincidence of Tutuu, who by all accounts shouldn’t have died based on their content and pushes, dying the same night that they expressed sus on someone who is currently believed to be mafia, is really high

Otherwise nothing really of note reads wise and so I don’t understand this NK
Tutuu was active and is well known for Wim, and also she could find villagers and shield them.
I remember i agreed with what she said itg and i know she can attract the town core around her. That's more dangerous than a read

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:08 pm Risii’s ISO also extremely lacking. That night is just really strange as to why of everybody, those were the two NKs
I understand in Vivax post i quoted that Ris claimed something

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DeeZees wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:04 am Dear NPCs. In Macdouglia Voluntary Euthanasia is permitted and welcomed. If you wish to return to the Valhalla that is spec chat at any time, simply send me a message and I will pull the plug on your game and send you to be with the rest of your non-existent friends.
When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging
I greatly appreciate DZ’s gimmick posting of CivV technology and civics quotes (and I want to pick your brain DZ about your thoughts on the Leader Pass)

But I think everybody in the game needs to hear this one, seeing as regardless of whether Schia’s a hit or not, we’re currently in a general hole of apathy towards the rest of the day, as well as the other, more individual applications to each of us separately. So I’d rather personally not be in this hole

That’s an aside to the solving stuff, but thought it was applicable to the now all things considered
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:09 am So yh i think based on everything lumi said mafia were afraid to kill on wagon

So imo they were on wagon
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:10 am Id put money on 1-2 wagon on d1 slay wagon
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am If im retracing old ground apologies.

All i know is:
- there are probabl town on the top wagon
- if there were just town wolves would feel comfy blasting in to the wagon
- if there was just one wolf they probs would to to
Going away from the wagon shows they arent hunting town in the most obvious place.

Further say two wolves were on another wagon. Theyd know how many town at least on top golden wagon.

That theyre not killing there shows poor strat, lack of wold consolidation or imo high number of wolves so they deflect
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am My conclusion:
Wolves here

golden (8): EnderWiggin (100), Dyslexicon (54), Creature (78), RondoDimBuckle (119), DeeZees (19), lucy (19), Vivax (18), DrWilgy (17), G-Man (17)

Im npc. Are ang of this wagon dead yet?
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am 8 players. I bet 2-3 wolves.

QED.
Interesting commentary

golden (8): EnderWiggin (100), Dyslexicon (54), Creature (78), RondoDimBuckle (119), DeeZees (19), lucy (19), Vivax (18), DrWilgy (17), G-Man (17)

In a potential W!Zeus world, does he so blatantly spew himself and Vivax here? The idea of 2-3 wolves, on a wagon of almost-entirely NPC flips, also draws eyes to Wilgy possibly? As there’s only two people who haven’t flipped yet including Zeus himself
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Day 7 Vote Count
SoD: #7748 EoD: #0

schiavetto (7): Lumi (38), Manny (57), DeeZees (6), DrWilgy (7), Hally (98), Inawordyes (67), Neon (80)
neon (3): Michelle (108), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (10), ilario (11)
Not Voting (2): MacDougall (4), Jackofhearts2005 (21)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (2): Ricochet (5), pyxxy (8)
michelle (1): Porscha (2)
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

my vote is no longer needed

[VOTE: Manny] aubergine

back to where it belongs
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

ImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Manny wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:16 pm Day 7 Vote Count

schiavetto (7): Lumi (38), Manny (57), DeeZees (6), DrWilgy (7), Hally (98), Inawordyes (67), Neon (80)
The fact that Zeus, Wilgy and Porscha have dropped off so incredibly hard today is very concerning
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:55 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:58 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:27 am
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: DeeZees] aubergine

Guy sitting to my left literally started meowing yesterday.
He never meowed before.
Maybe cause of who was sitting in front of him, or cause I was contaminating his head. Or someone else perhaps.

Either way, ignorance is bliss and bliss sucks
That's after Zeus votes Vivax probably.

Letting it here until I find more AI evidence
This one Ilario
i see what u mean @Michelle @Hally

i can perhaps see that being theatre. idk its hard for me to say much going through his iso because i lack context of who and what his posts are about. they dont really scream out villager to be but also its hard for me to say if that makes him wolf. i dont like him saying the vivax thing is clearing for him because hes a filthy busser quite often. since i lack a lot of context behind his posts, i would probs just read him off poe, if you believe everyone else is townier then i dont have any strong objections against him being in the poe
alright, thanks
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Hey Hally
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:04 pm

The fact that Zeus, Wilgy and Porscha have dropped off so incredibly hard today is very concerning
⬆️
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:04 pm

I am dissapointed Zeus didn't come back like he said.
I think he and Pyxxy have opposed alignament but I can't figure out who is the bad one.

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:30 pm I think he and Pyxxy have opposed alignament but I can't figure out who is the bad one.
if there's a scum in dz/pyxxy my bet is always dz
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

:why: :sigh: :ohnoes:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

You guys it is so cold and my throat hurts so much who has the energy for scumhunting?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

I hate to be that guy but DeeZees was the person that first posted about how he should be clear for pushing Vivax, and it was _very_ immediate out of the gate on D6
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:42 pm I hate to be that guy but DeeZees was the person that first posted about how he should be clear for pushing Vivax, and it was _very_ immediate out of the gate on D6
I know. But two of my TRs considered that ok.

Except low posting and self clearimg himself what else do you have against Zeus?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:40 pm You guys it is so cold and my throat hurts so much who has the energy for scumhunting?
If you have a silk material, put it around your neck, the silk offers a healing warmth.

DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Lil im town sillyes
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:43 pm
DeeZees wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:04 am Dear NPCs. In Macdouglia Voluntary Euthanasia is permitted and welcomed. If you wish to return to the Valhalla that is spec chat at any time, simply send me a message and I will pull the plug on your game and send you to be with the rest of your non-existent friends.
When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging
I greatly appreciate DZ’s gimmick posting of CivV technology and civics quotes (and I want to pick your brain DZ about your thoughts on the Leader Pass)

But I think everybody in the game needs to hear this one, seeing as regardless of whether Schia’s a hit or not, we’re currently in a general hole of apathy towards the rest of the day, as well as the other, more individual applications to each of us separately. So I’d rather personally not be in this hole

That’s an aside to the solving stuff, but thought it was applicable to the now all things considered
Yessss fuckin finally lol

I thought no one realised lmao

The first bunch kinda sucked there was nothing interestin
New pne bangs
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:55 pm Lil im town sillyes
Good. Now play pls

DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Look pyxxy wanted to kill me to check if im a player

Its now npc day

Like wtf is that

Dire push. Then the vivax nonsense
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:57 pm
Good. Now play pls
Ill try im also watching the traitors best bbc show
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:57 pm Look pyxxy wanted to kill me to check if im a player

Its now npc day

Like wtf is that

These happened ovdr same phase. Thats calculated crew

Separately as wolf do i:
- bus and not play
- just not post
- gimmick for the first time EVER
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:57 pm
Good. Now play pls
Can you watch it tomorrow?

DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:59 pm
Good. Now play pls
.....no
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DeeZees wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:59 pm
DeeZees wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:57 pm Look pyxxy wanted to kill me to check if im a player

Its now npc day

Like wtf is that

Separately as wolf do i:
- bus and not play
- just not post
Gimmick was cool :beer:

DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:59 pm
Good. Now play pls
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ook...

DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:00 pm
DeeZees wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:59 pm

Its now npc day

Like wtf is that

Separately as wolf do i:
- bus and not play
- just not post
Gimmick was cool :beer:
Ty
Ty

Do we have player list?
Is there a run down one liner on everyone?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

@Michelle its mafia.
As a tv show

Watch watch warch
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:40 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:39 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:36 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:06 pm zeus is a wolf who has no WIM because he randed wolf again and his team is rico and schia who don’t wanna do anything except larp as NPCs 😔
Who is Zeus?
deezees
If DZ is a wolf after the Vivax tomfoolery, I'll eat my shoe.

Like I think there's one scenario where this is wrong and we'll evaluate that when we get there
i thought it was more unlikely yesterday but i’m not so sure anymore

mostly cuz bussing and distancing unnecessarily is very much in dz’s wolf range

and also their interactions with each other are just sooo over the top and out of nowhere

neither of them have that kind of interaction with anyone else, it goes from 0 to 60 so fast, and then the next days it seems like they don’t even really talk about each other anymore

it’s weird enough that imo it’s possible they were like “let’s have a big fight itt to seem not w/w”

wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened

but i’m open to other ideas, i just wanted to pressure someone other than neon tbh
:cloud9:
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:42 pm I hate to be that guy but DeeZees was the person that first posted about how he should be clear for pushing Vivax, and it was _very_ immediate out of the gate on D6
So

Why is this scummy imo
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Manny wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:32 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:30 pm I think he and Pyxxy have opposed alignament but I can't figure out who is the bad one.
if there's a scum in dz/pyxxy my bet is always dz
My guy
My guy
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:55 pm
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:09 am So yh i think based on everything lumi said mafia were afraid to kill on wagon

So imo they were on wagon
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:10 am Id put money on 1-2 wagon on d1 slay wagon
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am If im retracing old ground apologies.

All i know is:
- there are probabl town on the top wagon
- if there were just town wolves would feel comfy blasting in to the wagon
- if there was just one wolf they probs would to to
Going away from the wagon shows they arent hunting town in the most obvious place.

Further say two wolves were on another wagon. Theyd know how many town at least on top golden wagon.

That theyre not killing there shows poor strat, lack of wold consolidation or imo high number of wolves so they deflect
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am My conclusion:
Wolves here

Im npc. Are ang of this wagon dead yet?
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am 8 players. I bet 2-3 wolves.

QED.
Interesting commentary

In a potential W!Zeus world, does he so blatantly spew himself and Vivax here? The idea of 2-3 wolves, on a wagon of almost-entirely NPC flips, also draws eyes to Wilgy possibly? As there’s only two people who haven’t flipped yet including Zeus himself
Good read.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”