FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Snow Dog »

MP. You and llama "votes"were such obvious jokes that it's a shame i would get any suspicion for them at all! Especially as I didn't actually vote for you or he. Do you not check if someone voted for you?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Made, why do you think FZ. is bad? How do you reconcile it with your theory based on your experience as a baddie (which is typically accurate, although it is hard to summarize different games with different players on the team)?

Snowy, I'm not saying I suspect you for those votes. I just am saying I'm not sure how to reconcile your behavior. You are in my "I have no idea about you right now" zone along with some others. And regarding whether I check if someone voted for me, yes I do, but I couldn't recall whether you actually voted me or not amid all the votes and moving and such. I'll take your word for it that you didn't, since I don't recall seeing it there.

Okay. Gone. Only reason I'm here is because this is way more fun than working. :P But I'll be back tonight, I think.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Made, why do you think FZ. is bad? How do you reconcile it with your theory based on your experience as a baddie (which is typically accurate, although it is hard to summarize different games with different players on the team)?

Snowy, I'm not saying I suspect you for those votes. I just am saying I'm not sure how to reconcile your behavior. You are in my "I have no idea about you right now" zone along with some others. And regarding whether I check if someone voted for me, yes I do, but I couldn't recall whether you actually voted me or not amid all the votes and moving and such. I'll take your word for it that you didn't, since I don't recall seeing it there.

Okay. Gone. Only reason I'm here is because this is way more fun than working. :P But I'll be back tonight, I think.
Assuming my theories correct, FZ would be a hypothetical strong arm baddie similar to Ketterman or SVS in Misfits. FZ works to hide a quieter teammate by sucking all the air out of the room, but in a way that polarizes him, allowing him to survive for a while in a fashion similar to how i survived in Monty Python. FZ also could be a Llama in Monty Python, so iunno. Just want to make sure his name is on the table at this point.
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Made - in the scenario you are using to make FZ seem like a "strong arm baddie" was used by you and llama in Monty Python - correct? you know being "survivable"

I do not think I agree with your logic - in this instance. Your examples - Keterman/SVS/llama and you contain a mixture of baddies and civs. So I do not think your theory works.

I feel good about FZ at this time.I would like splints and MP to comment on FZ's game so far as well.

I am currently looking at the extra votes made after the joke votes that piled on nij and llama and also on MP. After I finish my reading I will summarize my thoughts more thoroughly.
;)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I know my opinion was not solicited, but I'm in agreement with Roxy re: FZ.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Boogs »

i will be home Sunday and can actually post more but I have been having a great trip with my family so far and ate lots yesterday then shopped

On a more serious note, BWT i voted Simon first and was an early voter and did it as a joke rather than randomizing because I wanted to vote Epignosis and he was hosting so I voted his son to be silly. I swapped my vote to MP when it was still a tie pretty much with Llama and Blooper (I think it was) when MP made a comment about voting for me so I voted him back to be funny. I do apologize I have been busy but I have not been home to see my family in 3 years so I have been spending time with them and seeing friends and such so I check in when I can :)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Also because I am traveling tomorrow back to Florida when the poll ends, I will probably be dropping in and voting how I feel at the time after I read what I can on my phone to catch up. I will be checking in some tonight on the forum though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So I just now realized that the mafia tried to kill either me or DFaraday last night, based on the poll's question.

I currently have no reason to believe FZ. is bad. I haven't had any pings from her yet.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Hedgeowl »

I am so sorry to all for missing votes etc. We have been on a whirlwind few days of packing, travel, eating, more eating and feeding sheep.

Hello again game. I will catch up tomorrow and provide insightful comments for sers. Night!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So I just now realized that the mafia tried to kill either me or DFaraday last night, based on the poll's question.
Interesting. Looking back at the post, I see that was written into the story, I just didn't put it together then.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I was super confused about who Shu Todoroki was until I went and looked at that poll out of curiosity. :blush: :derp:

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So I just now realized that the mafia tried to kill either me or DFaraday last night, based on the poll's question.

I currently have no reason to believe FZ. is bad. I haven't had any pings from her yet.
Yeah, that was the impression I got when I saw Todoroki's name up there.

I have no read on FZ.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I caught that straight away guys. I read the host post!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Awesome catch MP. Had no idea until you brought it up and I looked back. The problem is I dont see anyone rubbing my fur the wrong way yet so I have no idea where to vote and I caught up and all this morning :/ hoping someone can make some good cases on something they may have seen for guidance.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
Interesting. Looking back at the post, I see that was written into the story, I just didn't put it together then.
Yeah, I didn't put two and two together either.

For now, I think I'm going to vote Llama. I know he's been busy with festivities, but so have a lot of us, and it doesn't change the fact that practically all of his posts so far have been jokey and not serious baddie hunting.

I don't feel that strong about it though, so I'm going to work on some stuff for a while, see what other people bring to the table, and mull over this. I can always change it. But if the poll was about to end right now, that's where I'd vote, so that's what I'm going to do.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Additionally, finding out whether Llama is bad or not gives information regarding whether the top two vote-getters yesterday were civvie or not.

I hope not, but at least we'd gain that information if I'm wrong about him.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

Rox, I think FZ is a civvie. She is always fairly outspoken. But she was throwing out a lot of names yesterday and to me it read like she was really just trying to consider everyone. (as opposed to when baddies do it to just see what will take)
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I don't know if you guys are dense or pretending to be dense.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:I don't know if you guys are dense or pretending to be dense.
What are you talking about?

I don't think players will appreciate being called "dense" either.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

This whole I didn't realise there was a kill attempt thing. Really? Is it so hard to follow? I don't know if I understand what motive you would have for pretending to not understand though.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

This whole I didn't realise there was a kill attempt thing. Really? Is it so hard to follow? I don't know if I understand what motive you would have for pretending to not understand though.
Oh, I see.

Well, I'm not lying about it. I just read the night post at first and thought, "Oh, failed kill attempt", and since I didn't see "so and so survived", I assumed the hosts weren't telling us.

Assuming others might have made the same mistake as me, and realizing no one else said anything, that's why I mentioned when I finally put two and two together after paying more attention to the poll.

Who are your suspect(s) and why?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I knew there was a kill attempt. I didn't realize who the attempt was targeting.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Additionally, finding out whether Llama is bad or not gives information regarding whether the top two vote-getters yesterday were civvie or not.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I'd definitely want to hear more from Llama in the meantime.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DFaraday wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Additionally, finding out whether Llama is bad or not gives information regarding whether the top two vote-getters yesterday were civvie or not.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I'd definitely want to hear more from Llama in the meantime.
Yeah, I don't really super like my vote, since he technically isn't the only one not contributing, but he has had more than a couple of opportunities to do so and has flat out not done so.

You have any ideas where you'll be voting today?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Oh, I see.

Well, I'm not lying about it. I just read the night post at first and thought, "Oh, failed kill attempt", and since I didn't see "so and so survived", I assumed the hosts weren't telling us.

Assuming others might have made the same mistake as me, and realizing no one else said anything, that's why I mentioned when I finally put two and two together after paying more attention to the poll.

No one before but I have my eye on you now.

Say for example you targeted faraday and you were blocked. Next day no one is talking about it! So you bring it up when you realised what happened to make it seem like you could have been targeted too!

Yeah. It's far fetched and I'm paranoid. You make me so. :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Oh, I see.

Say for example you targeted faraday and you were blocked. Next day no one is talking about it! So you bring it up when you realised what happened to make it seem like you could have been targeted too!

This strikes me as forced.

Incredibly so. :ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Switching my vote to Snow Dog.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Honestly It's a compelling argument. While i'm not 100% won over, It is a plausible explanation of events.

Let's go about it this way: Do you think you survived?

Catching up with the rest of the thread...
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

fingersplints wrote:Rox, I think FZ is a civvie. She is always fairly outspoken. But she was throwing out a lot of names yesterday and to me it read like she was really just trying to consider everyone. (as opposed to when baddies do it to just see what will take)
Ight, dropping suspicion on FZ for now.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote: For now, I think I'm going to vote Llama. I know he's been busy with festivities, but so have a lot of us, and it doesn't change the fact that practically all of his posts so far have been jokey and not serious baddie hunting.
Gonna reread him really quickly. This is exactly how i would characterized his game play during LoZ.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ok, the weird thing about llama this game in comparison to LoZ is that he's far more in-your-face with his silliness. However, unlike in Monty Python his jokes aren't complemented anything that actually adds to the conversation. I'd feel comfortable with a vote on him for the time being.

Rereading the reasons he got so many votes last night because honestly i don't remember...
Made
Hitman

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Made »

FZ. wrote:Also interesting is the fact that after llama got his third vote from Black Rock, ninju received all her votes. While I can see 1-2 being genuine, the fact that all votes went to the same person makes me think someone is trying to protect llama.
I'm going with llama
Not sure how i feel about this post. Having been in the above position before, often, I get losing confidence in an argument based on the people who voted for it, but it just feels off to me

Any other names i should be looking at closer. Ik FZ said Splints yesterday,
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

FZ said I should be looked at for voting Rox and not coming back to change it. But FZ is on an earlier schedule then me. I intended to, and did come back to change it, later when I was able to at work. You can look back at it if you'd like though. :)

I have no idea where I plan to vote at this point.
Gro-oo-ovy
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Made, what are your thoughts on Snowie and Kate?

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

I'm going to drop a vote on Dom for now, no good reason except that I'm stirring the pot. I am also voting now because I am quite busy today and may miss the vote otherwise.
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Yeah, I don't really super like my vote, since he technically isn't the only one not contributing, but he has had more than a couple of opportunities to do so and has flat out not done so.

You have any ideas where you'll be voting today?
I do think there could have been a save, so I'm considering Llama, but now BR's totally out of left field vote for Dom has me looking at her.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Oh, I see.

This strikes me as forced.

Incredibly so. :ponder:

Eh? Putting out theories and baddie hunting is suspicious behaviour now? Ok I'll put a vote on you as i seem to have touched a nerve.

Do either you or DFaraday know how you survived?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I was surprised to come back into the thread and see all the votes on nijuu. The poll looked very different from the one I had last seen. I don't think it looks like a save of Llama though, who only had two votes when nijuu got four in a row.

I don't agree with MP that Snow Dog's case sounds forced at all, it's a possibility. It wouldn't be the first time that I've seen a baddie bring up something in the thread that they were hoping someone else would have noticed. I've done it myself before... a night action or lynch reveals something that the baddies wanted the Civvies to be misled by, but no one brings it up! It's very frustrating. :haha:

MP's immediate 'no u' vote is what raises my eyebrow more. :overreact:
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. So I am now finally caught up. And here's what I have so far.

-Ninja took quite a bit of flak for her post where she questioned why so many people were voting early on Day 1. And from what I gathered, llama got heat for seeming to be jumping on an "easy case". But I thought a lot of people seemed way too eager to vote for ninja, even with it being Day 1 and all. So I will be taking a good look at everyone who voted for her and got her lynched.

- Sabie and LC voted for me because I hadn't shown up. After I did show up, both of them continued to leave their votes on me. I remember sabie actively stating she was leaving her vote on me for missing the Day 0 poll. Honestly, if that's the only poll I miss, that doesn't mean anything at all. I've just been really busy this week and only had enough time/energy to check in once. I do find it odd that LC said he'd leave his vote on me because he "didn't feel the need" with Ninja ahead of me in the votes. But I'm more likely to give him a pass on it than sabie.

Yeah, that's all I've got so far.
What about Made and Boogs that voted for me basically for no reason whatsoever? And all of the llama voters?

You think you should look ONLY at the Ninja voters nonetheless?

See, here's the logical fallacy we always run into as players. Consider this:

Llama is civ. (I'm not saying he is, I have no idea, this is just a scenario). Let's switch the number of votes that struck Llama and Blooper yesterday. Llama gets flipped. Then who would everyone be looking at? Llama's voters. Even though there were plenty of players who voted each, and each were civ, the players who get exclusively eyeballed by the masses are the voters of the lynchee, even though it's possible baddies voted for either player.

That's the problem I always have with looking solely at the "______ voters" for each lynch. Yes, they should be considered, but I think others should get the :eye: and be forced to disclose their intentions as well. Because we honestly have no idea what the baddies did last lynch: whether they bandwagoned onto Blooper, bandwagoned onto Llama, or threw off onto me or you or someone else.
I agree with this. I think that at the first day, the baddies don't want to look bandwagoning, especially if the person they vote for gets lynched. So if llama is a civ too (which at this point, I don't think is true, but we'll see), then I think that we need to look for baddies in the first few voters for each person. Baddies like to look like they have their own agenda, and like their building their own case.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Made, what are your thoughts on Snowie and Kate?
Snow's Belligerent as usual, and having noticed that it was MP/DF before MP said so, i get his argument.

As for Kate, she isn't even a blip on my radar atm. Reading her like a not as insightful Bloops (then again, insightful bloops is bad bloops re: LoZ and Misfits.)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 22

Post by thellama73 »

Ambray wrote:[quote="birdwithteeth11"

So basically, we have 7 people who fall under the category of either joke or bandwagon votes: Made, Boogs, MP, DFaraday, llama, Snow Dog, and possibly, but much less likely, Ambray.
Not sure how my vote can be classed as a bandwagon when I was the first one to bring him up and vote for him. :confused:

Who is blooper that people keep talking about?

MP - in regards to llama, I don't really remember why there were votes on him from D1, so I will have to go back an re read what happened.[/quote]
Alright I'm dropping my vote in am day for now. She doesn't I a me that well and this post rang insincere to me. I think she saw defending me albeit non commitally as a way to gain civvie free. Going with my gut!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Made wrote:
Made wrote:I would of voted Ninja, thought i am critical of FZ. In recent memory the earliest most compelling argument seems to be made by a baddie, (Ketterman in Misfits namely) but it's a strong point, and i'd be stupid to ignore it.
posted this before Ninja's role was announced, but after the vote ended. Didn't mean to leave my vote on MP. Personally, I would like to look critically at FZ, but other than that no pings atm.

also, Bandwagon/=/ Mafia. With that said, there's multiple ways to look at yesterday, but the way that makes the most sense to me is mafia faux baddie hunting. From my little experience as baddie, it seems- early on anyways- Mafia just sits back and doesn't manipulate crazy hard until they have to.

That said, there is always the chance that their hand was force and d1 we almost did find a baddie, based on votes, this would make Llama a likely baddie.

But Mafia hopping on a bloops bandwagon this early on just seems foolish unless they had an alternative reason.
The two parts of your post don't work together logically. If we almost caught a baddie, then I'm the one who would have been responsible for his lynch. As for Niju, I thought at the time that her reaction was fake because it had already been discussed in the thread, and I did plan to vote for her at that time, but when I came back to vote, I saw all the bandwagoning, and started looking elsewhere, and ended with voting llama. I'd like to know why you're choosing me of all people to look at.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Blooper is the name of the squid monster in Mario games (aka: Nij's user icon). :srsnod:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
So basically, we have 7 people who fall under the category of either joke or bandwagon votes: Made, Boogs, MP, DFaraday, llama, Snow Dog, and possibly, but much less likely, Ambray.

It seems like possible baddie manipulation may play a part into it as well, since the votes were spread out enough. So that might be another thing to look into as well.
Llama's flippance seems like a common thing to me. I don't see his chaotic/jokey voting as unusual, nor is it indicative of good or bad alignment. He's worth looking into, for sure. But I feel like he often makes for an easy bandwagon target because of his eccentricities.

I continue to feel the way I felt about Snowie's vote, even after he apparently changed it. That's the impasse I'm at for now.[/quote]Why? This just seems like a way to keep an idea going without explaining anything
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Trying agin

Mister Rearranger wrote:Blooper is the name of the squid monster in Mario games (aka: Nij's user icon). :srsnod:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

It seems like possible baddie manipulation may play a part into it as well, since the votes were spread out enough. So that might be another thing to look into as well.
Llama's flippance seems like a common thing to me. I don't see his chaotic/jokey voting as unusual, nor is it indicative of good or bad alignment. He's worth looking into, for sure. But I feel like he often makes for an easy bandwagon target because of his eccentricities.

I continue to feel the way I felt about Snowie's vote, even after he apparently changed it. That's the impasse I'm at for now.
Why? This just seems like a way to keep a suspicion going without having to explain anything
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Made, why do you think FZ. is bad? How do you reconcile it with your theory based on your experience as a baddie (which is typically accurate, although it is hard to summarize different games with different players on the team)?

Assuming my theories correct, FZ would be a hypothetical strong arm baddie similar to Ketterman or SVS in Misfits. FZ works to hide a quieter teammate by sucking all the air out of the room, but in a way that polarizes him, allowing him to survive for a while in a fashion similar to how i survived in Monty Python. FZ also could be a Llama in Monty Python, so iunno. Just want to make sure his name is on the table at this point.
I'm female, and I have no idea what you just said (and no, the two parts don't have a causal relationship :p ). Are you saying I am taking over the thread? Also, who am I supposedly hiding?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

FZ. wrote:
Made wrote:
Made wrote:I would of voted Ninja, thought i am critical of FZ. In recent memory the earliest most compelling argument seems to be made by a baddie, (Ketterman in Misfits namely) but it's a strong point, and i'd be stupid to ignore it.
posted this before Ninja's role was announced, but after the vote ended. Didn't mean to leave my vote on MP. Personally, I would like to look critically at FZ, but other than that no pings atm.

also, Bandwagon/=/ Mafia. With that said, there's multiple ways to look at yesterday, but the way that makes the most sense to me is mafia faux baddie hunting. From my little experience as baddie, it seems- early on anyways- Mafia just sits back and doesn't manipulate crazy hard until they have to.

That said, there is always the chance that their hand was force and d1 we almost did find a baddie, based on votes, this would make Llama a likely baddie.

But Mafia hopping on a bloops bandwagon this early on just seems foolish unless they had an alternative reason.
The two parts of your post don't work together logically. If we almost caught a baddie, then I'm the one who would have been responsible for his lynch. As for Niju, I thought at the time that her reaction was fake because it had already been discussed in the thread, and I did plan to vote for her at that time, but when I came back to vote, I saw all the bandwagoning, and started looking elsewhere, and ended with voting llama. I'd like to know why you're choosing me of all people to look at.
I'm choosing you because an early strong sounding argument imo is possible baddie behavior in my book.

As for my argument, My point contradicts themselves because i'm weighing all options and factors i could think of against each other. I don't have enough faith in my suspicion to make an argument against you, but enough to start a dialogue
linki- My bad re:gender

And no, i'm just saying you're baddie hunting, What i'm trying to determine is if it's genuine. And Iunno who you're hiding, i'm just considering the possibility that you are.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Made wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Made wrote:

I'm choosing you because an early strong sounding argument imo is possible baddie behavior in my book.

As for my argument, My point contradicts themselves because i'm weighing all options and factors i could think of against each other. I don't have enough faith in my suspicion to make an argument against you, but enough to start a dialogue
linki- My bad re:gender

And no, i'm just saying you're baddie hunting, What i'm trying to determine is if it's genuine. And Iunno who you're hiding, i'm just considering the possibility that you are.
Okay then. I actually get what you're saying about early good reasoning, though I still believe it was good reasoning. I like looking at people closely on the first day, because like I said before, they sometimes reveal themselves more than in later days.

I didn't like LC vote just now either. If you want to stir things up, and vote a temporary vote, go for it. But when you accompany it with a "I'm not sure I'll make it for deadline", it just seems like an excuse to vote something that requires no consequences. If you're not going to be here later, look better at those who have posted and decide who is acting like a baddie
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:
Ambray wrote:[quote="birdwithteeth11"

Not sure how my vote can be classed as a bandwagon when I was the first one to bring him up and vote for him. :confused:

Who is blooper that people keep talking about?

MP - in regards to llama, I don't really remember why there were votes on him from D1, so I will have to go back an re read what happened.
Alright I'm dropping my vote in am day for now. She doesn't I a me that well and this post rang insincere to me. I think she saw defending me albeit non commitally as a way to gain civvie free. Going with my gut![/quote]
You want to talk about insincere posts? Yours is a serious contender for that title.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

So, it seems like BR is very busy, but that is two weird votes now.
Black Rock wrote:I voted for Llama for now, cause I feel bad for BWT.
Black Rock wrote:I'm going to drop a vote on Dom for now, no good reason except that I'm stirring the pot. I am also voting now because I am quite busy today and may miss the vote otherwise.
Rox, I know you expressed concern about her day 1 vote. How are you feeling about it now? I can't say it makes me feel great about her. I know she seems busy but it seems like there is a lot of stuff going on in the thread and could have found any reason to vote.
Gro-oo-ovy
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

fingersplints wrote:So, it seems like BR is very busy, but that is two weird votes now.
Black Rock wrote:I voted for Llama for now, cause I feel bad for BWT.
Black Rock wrote:I'm going to drop a vote on Dom for now, no good reason except that I'm stirring the pot. I am also voting now because I am quite busy today and may miss the vote otherwise.
Rox, I know you expressed concern about her day 1 vote. How are you feeling about it now? I can't say it makes me feel great about her. I know she seems busy but it seems like there is a lot of stuff going on in the thread and could have found any reason to vote.
Oops, I made a mistake earlier when I thought it was LC that voted Dom, I meant BR. But the point stands. I didn't like her vote and her reasoning, nor the fact that she did it even though she knows this vote will probably be her final vote.
While I can get silly reasons for a day 1 vote, I can't accept them for day 2.
For me it's between LC and llama at this point
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”