Smith Wigglesworth (Host/MoD/NP/Dead)
40%

Total votes: 20
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Re: Cartomancy [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:30 pm You guys should policy Mac if he doesn't produce pelts soon by the way since he's wrong on both fingersplints and me which is pretty out of form for him.
Shit I need to bus someone. Um, ah. Fuck um.

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:24 pm I woke like to hear opinions on Neon because I am completely lost (wolf signal).
Ive only seen her briefly in one game where she wasnt trying too hard so my expertise isnt much

She seems to be doing what she wants, she seems to have what mac calls town entitlement, good phrase ill steal that

Her catfight with alison is not something that i think wolves do often, they rarely wanna make the thread be like that. But w/w with alison is an exception to that, ive seen alison orchestrate emotional fights with fellow scumbuddies itt

Not just for neon but in general a red alison flip will make me reevaluate everything from scratch just to be safe

If alison flips town, i promised to sheep her legacy and neon is part of it, and i will vote for her with a tear falling down my cheeks, because i will be townreading neon then
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm Someone talk to me about Sig, if you want. I can't make you
Sig has produced no coherent content and has made primarily bad votes. In conclusion, he is objectively null but you should get rid of him after you clear the main suspects because once he starts wolfsiding he doesn't stop.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:31 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:28 pm @lucy -

i think it's possible that this might be the same situation as d3 in da bois invitational but this time alison is you

and im in the same position too, but lacking confidence to assert the position on the chance that im wrong

do you get what im saying?
What situation would that be?
All I remember is that lucy upon being pushed got latched on lilypetal being wolf (lily was town) and kept asking to be lynched so town would follow her legacy. That was clearly a bad idea because no one was convinced even if lucy were to flip town and then lucy got mislynched.

tbh lucy was too reckless to be a wolf but we got tunneled because we deemed she was playing antitown + Pizza wanted her dead.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

Bereft, if you keep making awkward posts talking about yourself I’m going to rescind all the villa points I assigned you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have decided I am not playing this day. See you day 3.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:24 pm I woke like to hear opinions on Neon because I am completely lost (wolf signal).
Ive only seen her briefly in one game where she wasnt trying too hard so my expertise isnt much

She seems to be doing what she wants, she seems to have what mac calls town entitlement, good phrase ill steal that

Her catfight with alison is not something that i think wolves do often, they rarely wanna make the thread be like that. But w/w with alison is an exception to that, ive seen alison orchestrate emotional fights with fellow scumbuddies itt

Not just for neon but in general a red alison flip will make me reevaluate everything from scratch just to be safe

If alison flips town, i promised to sheep her legacy and neon is part of it, and i will vote for her with a tear falling down my cheeks, because i will be townreading neon then
We both know you'll impulsively renege on following my legacy to obey your gut reads at the last moment, and then either go YEAHHHH DOWN WITH ALISON, WHAT DOES SHE KNOW, I'M THE BEST or WE HAVE BEEN LOST THIS IS OUR PUNISHMENT FOR DISOBEYING THE OMNISCIENT QUEEN ALISON depending on which of us ends up being right about Neon.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317

Post by staypositivefriend »

i think it's possible that this might be the same situation as d3 in da bois invitational but this time alison is you

and im in the same position too, but lacking confidence to assert the position on the chance that im wrong

in that game, lucy was a villager who was tunneled by the rest of the game to the extent that she was convinced it was optimal to die, and she spent the entire day reiterating that she needed to die for the sake of the game

i recognized that lucy was playing in her town meta in that game but i wasnt confident enough to meaningfully defend her for various reasons, mainly being the confidence that other people i townread had about alison being mafia

my thought was that the dynamics here are effectively the same, even if i am considerably less sure about your alignment than i was about lucy's alignment in that game. just something i was thinking about
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:34 pm Bereft, if you keep making awkward posts talking about yourself I’m going to rescind all the villa points I assigned you.
Too late then.

You'll get Bereft back tomorrow.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:35 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm

We both know you'll impulsively renege on following my legacy to obey your gut reads at the last moment, and then either go YEAHHHH DOWN WITH ALISON, WHAT DOES SHE KNOW, I'M THE BEST or WE HAVE BEEN LOST THIS IS OUR PUNISHMENT FOR DISOBEYING THE OMNISCIENT QUEEN ALISON depending on which of us ends up being right about Neon.
LMAOOOOOOO u know me too damn well

Ahhh, mafia ☕
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm Someone talk to me about Sig, if you want. I can't make you
They were one of the sketchiest votes on Alison and I kinda thought his D1 entrance was forced. Also it feels like his wolfread on me was pure OMGUS and was implying I was pushing him for being known LHF (when he's clearly not being LHF this game).
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:35 pm

in that game, lucy was a villager who was tunneled by the rest of the game to the extent that she was convinced it was optimal to die, and she spent the entire day reiterating that she needed to die for the sake of the game

i recognized that lucy was playing in her town meta in that game but i wasnt confident enough to meaningfully defend her for various reasons, mainly being the confidence that other people i townread had about alison being mafia

my thought was that the dynamics here are effectively the same, even if i am considerably less sure about your alignment than i was about lucy's alignment in that game. just something i was thinking about
I think I've spoken about this before but I think falling on your sword can be an effective strategy under certain conditions and I've done it often enough. Sometimes I'm totally right and sometimes I'm totally wrong but I'll never turn down a chance to make the outcome of the game rely on myself because it's better than relying on random people.

It can be ineffective if people won't actually sheep you after you flip town, but in this case I think there's a good chance I'll be flipped (lucy, tutuu and Mac are all loud and influential voices who have expressed a commitment to sheeping my legacy if I flip town). If you think my legacy is wrong then now is a good time to convince me otherwise.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:30 pm You guys should policy Mac if he doesn't produce pelts soon by the way since he's wrong on both fingersplints and me which is pretty out of form for him.
Shit I need to bus someone. Um, ah. Fuck um.

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
slay queen
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:37 pm
They were one of the sketchiest votes on Alison and I kinda thought his D1 entrance was forced. Also it feels like his wolfread on me was pure OMGUS and was implying I was pushing him for being known LHF (when he's clearly not being LHF this game).
What does LHF mean? I think someone asked this before but it could have been one of the four HUNDRED THOUSAND GOD DAMN ACRONYMS IN THIS GAME
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:38 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:35 pm

I think I've spoken about this before but I think falling on your sword can be an effective strategy under certain conditions and I've done it often enough. Sometimes I'm totally right and sometimes I'm totally wrong but I'll never turn down a chance to make the outcome of the game rely on myself because it's better than relying on random people.

It can be ineffective if people won't actually sheep you after you flip town, but in this case I think there's a good chance I'll be flipped (lucy, tutuu and Mac are all loud and influential voices who have expressed a commitment to sheeping my legacy if I flip town). If you think my legacy is wrong then now is a good time to convince me otherwise.
I realize you have this particular view and have been the object of so much discussion you want to just prove you’re right, but you’re kinda overlooking the fact that Jack is far more outed than Roxy, and Creature is probably just a villager.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Spacedaisy »

End of Day 2 - Are You Freaking Kidding Me?!

A voice calls out from outside the grandstand, crackling over a small portable amplifier and microphone. The man in the white shirt and black tie waved a Bible in the air as he yelled, "When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, Revelations 6:12. You shall see the signs and the truth will become known!"

The Moon card has been played. Alison has been chopped. She was Vanilla Town. The thread is locked, it is now Night, and I am unprepared for this kind of chaos what the heck did I do to myself when I made this game?

Seriously though, I will get cards out in the next hour, you will have until 7 PM EST to turn in any night actions and the night will end at 8 PM EST tomorrow (January 7). Bear with me.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Day 2 Poll
Day 2 - Who is thumping that Bible?
Poll runs till Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:00 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Alison
40%
Voters: falcon45ca, Neon, Jackofhearts2005, tutuu, sig, Dennis
Baudib1
Voters: Seanzie
Bereft
No votes
Voters: None
Creature
No votes
Dennis
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Kate
No votes
lucy
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Neon
No votes
Porscha
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Roxy
27%
Voters: Creature, Baudib1, lucy, Alison
Seanzie
No votes
sig
No votes
staypositivefriend
13%
Voters: MacDougall, staypositivefriend
tutuu
No votes
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Cartomancy [Night 2]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Effective immediately, Sabiplz will be replacing Kate. Substitutions should not be discussed as anything AI, so let's leave that topic alone.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Day 1 Poll
fingersplints: 8
Alison
Baudib1
Bereft
lucy
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
staypositivefriend
tutuu

Alison: 6
falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Baudib1: 2
DrWilgy
Seanzie

Roxy:
Creature
Dennis

Dennis : 1
Kate

Missed the Vote: 1
Porscha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

End of Night 2

You climb the concrete steps of the grandstands, intent on spending an hour watching some harness races. You've got the ticket for the bet your placed in one hand and a small bucket of popcorn in the other. You climb the steps until you spy an empty spot on the cold metal bleacher style seats. Too bad you have to sidle you way over to it in front of all these people. A woman in her late forties rolls her eyes as you slip by, softly uttering a midwest apology, "Ope, I'm just going to slide right past you here." You take a seat in the empty spot on the other side of her young child, who you estimate is maybe seven or eight years old. He keeps elbowing you. At first you thought it was an accident, but soon you realize he is being a little -- no, no, we need to keep this PG-13 so I'll stop there. A teenage girl absorbed in her phone gets up and leaves, so you scoot a little farther down the bench. As you continue watching the harness races, something catches your attention. A woman is leaning over the railing of the grandstand to talk to someone in the entry below, not aware that someone behind her was watching, waiting for an opportunity just like this. Before you can shout any kind of warning you see it all unfold in slow motion. The figure shoves the woman over the railing. You can hear the dull thud as she hits the concrete below, followed by screams and panic of the shocked crowd.

The Tower was played last night. Neon has been killed by The Order of the Holy Fire. She were Vanilla Town. Night 2 has ended and it is now Day 3. You have until the poll closes at 8:00 PM EST January 9 to choose who to eliminate.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by Sabiplz »

Howdy ladies and theys ✨

I read the first two pages. Can someone give me the tl;dr of what happened and who should I iso?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I saw Mac and Jack eating a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat so we kill that.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm I saw Mac and Jack eating a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat so we kill that.

you did what?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The Tower - Sudden Change, Chaos, Upheaval, Revelation, Awakening. This card may only be used once in the game. The player who draws this card may choose to randomize all night targets.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm Howdy ladies and theys ✨

I read the first two pages. Can someone give me the tl;dr of what happened and who should I iso?
Hello Sabi.

Day 1 came down to a tvt between Alison and Fingersplints. Alison's main suspects were Roxy and Kate ie. you. Fingersplints largely got pushed to a counterwagon of Alison by me and SPF. I thoughy FS was very wolfy and also slanky.

Neon seems to have been randomly killed due to the tower.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm I saw Mac and Jack eating a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat so we kill that.

you did what?
I saw Mac and Jack eating a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat so we kill that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

can we not kill jack (this is an order)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 167

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:22 pm can we not kill jack (this is an order)
Why?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:34 pm I have decided I am not playing this day. See you day 3.
Was this a

See you day 3 ;)

Or

See you day 3
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I really think you should not try to order people around. Having a single person dictating wagons massively destroys the ability for people to hunt and makes it easy for wolves to hide behind you when you're wrong/ find ways to mitigate damage from you when you're right.

staypositivefriend
Hitman

can someone pull up the votecount at the end of day one for me please?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Why was I the sketchiest vote? This narrative makes no sense .

Can’t comment on forced D1 it’s how I always come in I was joking it’s whatever.

I am/was LHF and used to be frequently misvoted, this is a very odd take. Plus my name keeps getting brought up meaning I’m still in the mix/LHF this game
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:25 pm
I really think you should not try to order people around. Having a single person dictating wagons massively destroys the ability for people to hunt and makes it easy for wolves to hide behind you when you're wrong/ find ways to mitigate damage from you when you're right.
Also it makes Sig want to do the exact opposite :p
ImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:15 pm

Hello Sabi.

Day 1 came down to a tvt between Alison and Fingersplints. Alison's main suspects were Roxy and Kate ie. you. Fingersplints largely got pushed to a counterwagon of Alison by me and SPF. I thoughy FS was very wolfy and also slanky.

I see. What made people push Alison to be a wagon?

What are the other thoughts so far? Who do I need to iso?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Wow we are just blowing through the single use cards huh
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Okay well, I voted Alison with the promise that if she's town we follow her legacy and I don't lie because if I do mom takes away my phone so [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:26 pm
Why was I the sketchiest vote? This narrative makes no sense .[/vote]

I said you were one of the sketchiest (Jack is my top suspect on the Alison wagon). I kept seeing your name jumping in and out and it felt like you were trying to blend in the wagon without drawing attention.
I am/was LHF and used to be frequently misvoted, this is a very odd take. Plus my name keeps getting brought up meaning I’m still in the mix/LHF this game
I'm aware you used to be always suspected for being LHF or simply not being around. However the reasons I was suspecting you for wasn't because you weren't around but rather you felt actively wolfy.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:15 pm

Hello Sabi.

I see. What made people push Alison to be a wagon?

What are the other thoughts so far? Who do I need to iso?
A bunch of sketchy people were voting her for terrible reasons on D1 despite the fact that she was super villagery, then people wanted to flip her D2 due to tinfoils and “resolve the wagons” etc.
fwiw she hated your slot early on but then decided Kate had townslipped.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Also, major LOL to whoever used the Moon last night, it would be hilarious if that was a townie
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh damn I screwed up the quote.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:33 pm
Sig has produced no coherent content and has made primarily bad votes. In conclusion, he is objectively null but you should get rid of him after you clear the main suspects because once he starts wolfsiding he doesn't stop.
I know she’s dead and ooof was a civ. But, I’ll still respond.

1. This is quiet honestly a horrible take and why I’m still okay with her being voted and flipped. The idea we should vote for someone since “Once he starts wolfsiding he won’t stop” makes Zero sense what so ever, isn’t a very town centric way to play the game and let’s be real I might not be doing the most, but in terms of wolfsiding there’s a good 3-5 players being more “wolfsidingy” than me. (This is a dumb term to start with since unless a town member is intentionally throwing they’re not siding with a wolf. It just means they don’t agree with you.

2. I’ve had a lot of coherent thoughts, I’ve made multiple reads and laid out who I would and wouldn’t vote for. Just because I’m not building mega cases right now doesn’t mean I’m not giving reads.

3. I’ve literally voted for two players, the first was an obvious joke vote the second was for Allison where it remained with logically thoughts for said vote.
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Oh yeah, no one got a chance to answer me last night. What's LHF?
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: mac] aubergine

Your revolution is over...condolences! The bums lost! My advice to you is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir!
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Roxy is my top wolfread and they should prob always go for Alison and also for the moon thing not going off on them (although it's possible wolves were expecting the Alison wagon to take lead instead).

Still would rather try some new wagons because I feel like wolves are going unpressured.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

Apparently I missed the fiesta yesterday
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:33 pm Oh yeah, no one got a chance to answer me last night. What's LHF?
Low hanging fruit
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:26 pm can someone pull up the votecount at the end of day one for me please?
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:58 pm Day 1 Poll
fingersplints: 8
Alison
Baudib1
Bereft
lucy
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
staypositivefriend
tutuu

Alison: 6
falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Baudib1: 2
DrWilgy
Seanzie

Roxy: 2
Creature
Dennis

Dennis : 1
Kate

Missed the Vote: 1
Porscha
I had to piece it back together as I neglected to save it in the middle of the chaos. I also edited it into the EoD 1 post so it can be found easily.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:33 pm Oh yeah, no one got a chance to answer me last night. What's LHF?
Lhf = low hanging fruit
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”