falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:05 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:04 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:54 pm Creature why is Falcon town?
I think falcon has been mostly trolling around (like intentionally tying wagons to spit Seanzie) and feels really careless.

Also my town list is comprised of players who I feel would have a hard time to fool us if they were wolves (except tutuu maybe) and the fact I've seen them mostly getting townread than wolfread so far makes me feel pretty good about them.
Uh, I purposely moved my vote around to avoid ties on wagons, whatchoo talking bout Willis?
I remember at some point near EOD1 you and Seanzie kept switching votes between the Alison and baudib1 wagon and I thought you were trolling Seanzie.
An unintended side effect? I didn't even notice that aspect
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:47 pm
Bereft wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:45 pm Its pretty clear that we absolutely lost control over the game.
Sig's recasting of the Alison situation encapsulates that perfectly.
It all just looks mindless. Is Lucy/Mac/SPF not enough for you guys?
But. I dont actually know anyone who has the mileage besides tutuu to persuade how many ever town that actually boring established towncores of stronger players are good.
Whoa, whoa, whoa there Chicken Little. Settle down.

We didn't have a N1 town death, so that's a plus. These kind of posts are inherently scummy, as they only serve to lower morale.
Perhaps Falcon actually believes things are going dandy.* At any rate, in the Falcon/DrWilgy pair, I'm currently of the mind to vote DrWilgy over Falcon.

*my immediate reaction to the Moon card being played was that wolves used it to chop Alison. I do think this is a reasonable kneejerk reaction and hence why I dont care for SPF's questioning of Creature's stated reasoning on roxy.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:08 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:53 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:35 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:26 pm can someone pull up the votecount at the end of day one for me please?
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:58 pm Day 1 Poll
fingersplints: 8
Alison
Baudib1
Bereft
lucy
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
staypositivefriend
tutuu

Alison: 6
falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Baudib1: 2
DrWilgy
Seanzie

Roxy:
Creature
Dennis

Dennis : 1
Kate

Missed the Vote: 1
Porscha
I had to piece it back together as I neglected to save it in the middle of the chaos. I also edited it into the EoD 1 post so it can be found easily.
Wait I just looked back and my vote isn't there. I was on Roxy at EoD1 if I'm right
Good catch, thank you! I missed putting the Roxy votes in there. It has been corrected in the original post.
Maybe CNN was right about you after all!

Diabolical
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:57 pm @Spacedaisy is there still a 100 post limit or did the poll end in favor of no limit?
There is still a 100-post cap in place. It will only lift one hour before the end of day.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Bereft wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:10 pm
Bereft wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:45 pm Its pretty clear that we absolutely lost control over the game.
But. I dont actually know anyone who has the mileage besides tutuu to persuade how many ever town that actually boring established towncores of stronger players are good.

We didn't have a N1 town death, so that's a plus. These kind of posts are inherently scummy, as they only serve to lower morale.
Perhaps Falcon actually believes things are going dandy.* At any rate, in the Falcon/DrWilgy pair, I'm currently of the mind to vote DrWilgy over Falcon.

*my immediate reaction to the Moon card being played was that wolves used it to chop Alison. I do think this is a reasonable kneejerk reaction and hence why I dont care for SPF's questioning of Creature's stated reasoning on roxy.
There's a big difference between dandy, and OH MY GAWD IT'S A FIRE...SALE!

annnnnnnd, scene
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

How would folks interpret Wilgy being re-directed onto a player and nothing negative happening to that player?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
Why am I having a hard time seeing you as town this game?

It feels like you're here in body, but not spirit
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

Why are we a pair?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:11 pm

annnnnnnd, scene
My actual point is that wolves are probably gleeful right now and a wolf with this POV would need to do alot of twisting to respond in the manner you did so quickly.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

@lucy @MacDougall

i need ur help reading porscha today
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hello everyone.

EoD seemed like a clusterfuck.

Splints was a bad wagon, there was literally no data to gain from that last min wagon.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:16 pm Hello everyone.

Splints was a bad wagon, there was literally no data to gain from that last min wagon.
Wrong. Splints was a perfectly cromulent wagon. Allison was a bad wagon.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:15 pm

Why are we a pair?
Pair of people dancing around ignored who arent the roxy/kate/fingersplints trio of prior egregiousness. The two of you are also unpartnered.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

How does it play into SPF's questioning that you dont care for? Why couldnt it have been a town who used the card on alison???
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

porscha what reads do u have that u can talk with me about rn?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

i have a headache

1) all 3 wagons d1 were town
2) this game is wolf controlled
3) i will help spf read porscha
4) i will have more control in the wagons today, opposition to that i am taking as hard wolf siding. you fuckers decided the wagons (alison/baudib/splints) and they were all town
5) no jack lynch today, that is final
6) i want a wigly wagon
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Bereft wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:11 pm

annnnnnnd, scene
My actual point is that wolves are probably gleeful right now and a wolf with this POV would need to do alot of twisting to respond in the manner you did so quickly.
Pfffft, I don't care about wolves and there BTS laughter. Fuck em', let's work together.

Do you think wolves are just sitting back? Or are they engaged in the thread and pushing?
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Are you guys fucking kidding me? You seriously killed Alison. I am so fucking pissed right now. I am done for now. Ill come back later If I can give a shit
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:15 pm @lucy @MacDougall

i need ur help reading porscha today
I'm 90% sure neither of them have any advantage over you in reading Porscha. Porscha is generally understood as being obvious as town, correct? So if they're not being obvious, everyone else should naturally have the same doubts.

I'm of the opinion that that they might towntell under pressure if town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:18 pm

Dude, fingers was def LHF. Fo sho.

Alison was not LHF, but I wonder...did wolves push the wagon and then flip their Moon, or did town do the heavy lifting and scum sat and Mooned?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Cartomancy [Night 2]

Post by Creature »

Day 1 Poll

Alison
Baudib1
Bereft
lucy
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
staypositivefriend
tutuu

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

DrWilgy
Seanzie

Roxy:

Creature
Dennis

Kate/Sabiplz

Porscha
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:21 pm Are you guys fucking kidding me? You seriously killed Alison. I am so fucking pissed right now. I am done for now. Ill come back later If I can give a shit
[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Clearly not, but that's just results that played out in front of us. Nbd though.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 pm5) no jack lynch today, that is final
Not even just one bite?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:23 pm Day 1 Poll

Alison
Baudib1
Bereft
lucy
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
staypositivefriend
tutuu

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

DrWilgy
Seanzie

Roxy:

Creature
Dennis

Kate/Sabiplz

Porscha
Mark falcon down as Town for Alison. Trust me, I'm right about that guy.

So...Jack, Roxy, Sig. I find Sig towny, the other two we should pressure.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 pm i have a headache

4) i will have more control in the wagons today, opposition to that i am taking as hard wolf siding. you fuckers decided the wagons (alison/baudib/splints) and they were all town
6) i want a wigly wagon
I've asked multiple times why, and I still don't get an answer.

From like 3 people.

This shit is getting obnoxious.
Image Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:18 pm

How does it play into SPF's questioning that you dont care for? Why couldnt it have been a town who used the card on alison???
I suddenly feel like you might not be town after all.
In all seriousness, I don't feel like responding with the usual "this is what i was trying to say, not what you said, what you were trying to point out is irrelevant, also why is this even of interest to you". Maybe SPF might explain.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:21 pm Are you guys fucking kidding me? You seriously killed Alison. I am so fucking pissed right now. I am done for now. Ill come back later If I can give a shit
Welp that raises the likelihood wolves got moon
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:25 pm
Not even just one bite?
maybe tomorrow bb

@DrWilgy are you familiar with the concept of basic critical thought?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm I saw Mac and Jack eating a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat so we kill that.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
you did what?
I saw Mac and Jack eating a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat so we kill that.
Well this is an out and out lie
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i am oracle, i have no idea why i'm facing so much opposition, what do you guys think about me being openly opposed and not listened to?

is it towny? is it scummy? what purpose does it serve?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 pm porscha what reads do u have that u can talk with me about rn?
I'm workscha atm and ngl I didnt really read after page 20.
Off the top of my head I'm thinking liiiiike

No actually I'm going to wait until I'm home when I have the player list in front of me and can actually spend time on this
I'll get back to you on it cuz I have some thoughts and a few ppl like baudi or bereft I need to review
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:29 pm i am oracle, i have no idea why i'm facing so much opposition, what do you guys think about me being openly opposed and not listened to?

Who do you feel are ignoring you the most?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:04 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:54 pm SPF:
The other wagons most of D1 were me and Creature and there was incredibly strong resistance to voting anyone else until Mac voted for Splints.
See, I actually liked Mac's reasoning on fingers slot, and was starting to TR him more and more...

And then he posted that he finds me scummy as I do not have a rational approach to the game...I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist.

And that's fuxkin ridiculous, nobody ever TRs me for being a rational player. Total BS, and there's more than 1 player currently alive who can attest to this fact
I am awfully confused why you are flagrantly misrepresenting my read on you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:06 pm if creature roxy sig and jack contains more than one villager then this game is probably a loss
this is nonsense
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:23 pm Day 1 Poll

Alison
Baudib1
Bereft
lucy
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
staypositivefriend
tutuu

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

DrWilgy
Seanzie

Roxy:

Creature
Dennis

Kate/Sabiplz

Porscha
If my townreads are correct then there's most likely at least one wolf in Mac/Rondo/SPF unless wolves intentionally dodged this wagon and town hysterically plowed on finger.

Alison wagon has three of my yesterday's wolfreads but I doubt more than two wolves piled here. Roxy and Jack def look the worse here.

Also the wagons being t/t indicates at least one wolf must've ended offwagon. Kate being on Dennis is prob the worst vanity vote.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 pm i have a headache

6) i want a wigly wagon
okay this migraine is annoying, will be on tomorrow
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:28 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:25 pm
Not even just one bite?
maybe tomorrow bb

@DrWilgy are you familiar with the concept of basic critical thought?
Alright, I'm over this.

[VOTE: Baudib ] aubergine

Feel free to just yeet me at this point if you disagree with my suspicion here. I'm pretty toasted at this game.
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:31 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:06 pm if creature roxy sig and jack contains more than one villager then this game is probably a loss
this is nonsense
why
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:23 pm

Dude, fingers was def LHF. Fo sho.

Alison was not LHF, but I wonder...did wolves push the wagon and then flip their Moon, or did town do the heavy lifting and scum sat and Mooned?
you literally just said you liked my reasons for suspecting her
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:29 pm i am oracle, i have no idea why i'm facing so much opposition, what do you guys think about me being openly opposed and not listened to?

Yeah the amazing Alison-endorsed baudib1-endorsed Creature-endorsed lucy-endorsed wagon on Roxy has been repeatedly neglected for two days now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:33 pm
this is nonsense
why
it's blatantly untrue that town can't win unless all 3 are mafia and there's no reason to feel that way much less say it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:34 pm

Yeah the amazing Alison-endorsed baudib1-endorsed Creature-endorsed lucy-endorsed wagon on Roxy has been repeatedly neglected for two days now.
[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Noting that the Baudib creature lucy endorsed roxy wagon has Mac and Dennis voting for it and nobody else.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:34 pm
this is nonsense
why
it's blatantly untrue that town can't win unless all 3 are mafia and there's no reason to feel that way much less say it
your perception of the gamestate is very different from mine if you think that but okay
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature
roxy
sig
jack

have to be 3 of 4 mafia for town to win?

please explain how this is a valid thought?

Alison's legacy on these 4 is 2 town, 1 null, 1 wolf btw.
falcon45ca

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:51 pm Here have some reads from one of my alters lol.

Alison (she/her) - I have tinfoil but both my head and my gut say she is town in this game. There are just too many question marks I have towards basically all of her voters/detractors. Her play in and of itself has been kind of null for her so my read on her is mostly a read based on her treatment not her play.

Baudib1 (he/him) - Quite different. My feeling towards Baudib has been that I've largely agreed with most of everything he's said. His play has been a beacon of towniness. But when I do preflip wagonomics with my reads (yes, a bad idea), there is a lot more credibility for those who've been pushing him, than those who have been pushing Alison. It is quite possible that Baudib is a deepwolf who townsides as this is the first time I've played with him. Which would mean that he's shielding town (Creature, Alison) with TMI and the Alison pushers are actually working overtime to stop him from dying in spite of this. This is a bit far fetched. I do townread him and I think he believes his posts.

Bereft (he/him) - Seanzie has the right of it when he says bereft has kind of flown under the radar. They do seem to be appearing on the right side of matters, but they haven't really been a force in the game at all. I really didn't like the way they justified their Fingersplints vote.

Creature (he/him) - He's continued to have direct and confident reads which has been the basis for SPF's meta based scumread. The most recent was the "Baudib wagon is trash" read. Maybe there is something there. Baudib shielded Creature in a way that I did not like. I don't really understand anything Creature is doing in this game.

Dennis (he/him) - Continues to just feel like an island boy, just tryna make it.

DrWilgy (he/him) - Yes, it troubles me that his focus points have been misaligned to mine. Yes, his reads have felt wolfsiding. But the way he has reacted to me has been towny. Wilgy's frustration is palpable. He has town entitlement.

falcon45ca (he/him) - I do not really vibe with any of Falcon's reads. I have humoured him as town for some level 1 reasons, but upon reflection Falcon is more than capable of doing the things I've been townpinged on as mafia. It's mostly just been the moments where he has been aggressive in defending his perspectives, but really those moments have been kinda basic. What I usually like to look for from Falcon is ... rational behaviour. He doesn't post much, and as town he's just like ... pretty standard town. He catches a lot of flak for being sort of slanky as town, but there's never really any basis for it. I'm not really seeing town Falcon.

fingersplints (she/her) - I am very sure this is a hit. I reread their ISO several times. None of their reads feel real. They haven't explained any of their reads. They are townreading most of the sussiest slots in the game.

Jackofhearts2005 (he/him) - I really don't know. I don't agree with anything he's said really. I cannot make sense of him. He feels like he has to be mafia if Baudib and Alison are town? But ... what is the actual gameplan as mafia in just furiously pushing Alison?

Kate (she/her) - I don't really think Kate has been towny but I also kinda just gut townread her. There is a sincerity to the way they have self read themselves as town in this game. I can't really say anything substantial aside from this.

lucy (she/her) - Probably just the real Oracle. Lucy is being treated poorly in this game by at least a few town (and probably all of the mafia).

MacDougall (he/him) - A very obvious mafia. Should be wagoned.

Neon (she/her) - I have summarised how I feel this Neon differs from usual town Neon. I didn't actually answer her when she asked whether I think that this newfound confidence might stem from her doing well in an MU game because it feels like ... well no it shouldn't but I guess it can? I think she is town now though. Just ... it's also that I don't. *sigh*

Porscha (she/her) - Will need scrutiny day 2. The conversation about Porscha being polarised hasn't really been had, and that's probably a good thing cuz I'm sick of having it every single god damn day 1. Porscha will become obvious on day 2 imo. They have set a day 1 benchmark that they will drop off from if they are mafia, and leap forward from if they are town. So if I die, do keep an eye on that. It's all about the effort level.

RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo) - I am highly suspicious. Fingersplints might have spewed Rondo mafia, and his Oracle play is fucking weird. All his play is weird actually. Kinda think he voted FS before as a pre-emptive bus.

Roxy (she/her) - I actually really think Roxy is town lol. Lucy made a case earlier that I think makes sense to listen to and trust. But I really loved the shade she just directed at Sig. That was really towny. Roxy just feels like a town that has kind of ... been accidentally scummy in Alison's perspectives.

Seanzie (he/him or they/them) - Quite towny. Has not been appeasing but he's also been scrunitising things in a believable way. He doesn't really feel like he has an agenda aside from discovery.

sig (he/him) - I thought sig was super scummy early on but then he kinda pocketed me with his snark. Then he kinda just kept making play that kinda didn't resonate, all fucking day. Then he ended up sort of sneakily being on the Alison wagon despite not being an exponent. Then he defended Fingersplints in the scummiest way possible lol. Also FS townread him early on for nothing.

staypositivefriend (she/her) - I townread SPF, but like it's pretty well known at this point my SPF read is super hot garbage so should never been trusted. Especially don't let SPF cite my read as legacy please. Like @staypositivefriend if you do you are outed, don't do it. Don't even mention it. That said, SPF has felt like a force for good. I haven't had any pings which is kinda cool lol.

tutuu (any) - Probably one of my stronger townreads. I really loved their readslist with the funny nicknames haha. It reminded me of the way I do readslists sometimes. I vibe with a lot of their thots.

Good luck town and god speed. @Mafia, ur shit.
Flagrantly misrepresenting?

That is grade A baloney, and I happen to know they don't have baloney in Australia due to hatred of Italian processed meat.

You sir are either on some kick ass drugs, or you're Maf.

There may be a 3rd option, but I doubt it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:34 pm
this is nonsense
why
your perception of the gamestate is very different from mine if you think that but okay
explain how it's true please

Return to “Previous Rackets”