Smith Wigglesworth (Host/MoD/NP/Dead)
40%

Total votes: 20
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:35 pm Noting that the Baudib creature lucy endorsed roxy wagon has Mac and Dennis voting for it and nobody else.
Thoughts on the following?

Bereft
Denise
falcon45ca
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:51 pm Here have some reads from one of my alters lol.

Alison (she/her) - I have tinfoil but both my head and my gut say she is town in this game. There are just too many question marks I have towards basically all of her voters/detractors. Her play in and of itself has been kind of null for her so my read on her is mostly a read based on her treatment not her play.

Baudib1 (he/him) - Quite different. My feeling towards Baudib has been that I've largely agreed with most of everything he's said. His play has been a beacon of towniness. But when I do preflip wagonomics with my reads (yes, a bad idea), there is a lot more credibility for those who've been pushing him, than those who have been pushing Alison. It is quite possible that Baudib is a deepwolf who townsides as this is the first time I've played with him. Which would mean that he's shielding town (Creature, Alison) with TMI and the Alison pushers are actually working overtime to stop him from dying in spite of this. This is a bit far fetched. I do townread him and I think he believes his posts.

Bereft (he/him) - Seanzie has the right of it when he says bereft has kind of flown under the radar. They do seem to be appearing on the right side of matters, but they haven't really been a force in the game at all. I really didn't like the way they justified their Fingersplints vote.

Creature (he/him) - He's continued to have direct and confident reads which has been the basis for SPF's meta based scumread. The most recent was the "Baudib wagon is trash" read. Maybe there is something there. Baudib shielded Creature in a way that I did not like. I don't really understand anything Creature is doing in this game.

Dennis (he/him) - Continues to just feel like an island boy, just tryna make it.

DrWilgy (he/him) - Yes, it troubles me that his focus points have been misaligned to mine. Yes, his reads have felt wolfsiding. But the way he has reacted to me has been towny. Wilgy's frustration is palpable. He has town entitlement.

falcon45ca (he/him) - I do not really vibe with any of Falcon's reads. I have humoured him as town for some level 1 reasons, but upon reflection Falcon is more than capable of doing the things I've been townpinged on as mafia. It's mostly just been the moments where he has been aggressive in defending his perspectives, but really those moments have been kinda basic. What I usually like to look for from Falcon is ... rational behaviour. He doesn't post much, and as town he's just like ... pretty standard town. He catches a lot of flak for being sort of slanky as town, but there's never really any basis for it. I'm not really seeing town Falcon.

fingersplints (she/her) - I am very sure this is a hit. I reread their ISO several times. None of their reads feel real. They haven't explained any of their reads. They are townreading most of the sussiest slots in the game.

Jackofhearts2005 (he/him) - I really don't know. I don't agree with anything he's said really. I cannot make sense of him. He feels like he has to be mafia if Baudib and Alison are town? But ... what is the actual gameplan as mafia in just furiously pushing Alison?

Kate (she/her) - I don't really think Kate has been towny but I also kinda just gut townread her. There is a sincerity to the way they have self read themselves as town in this game. I can't really say anything substantial aside from this.

lucy (she/her) - Probably just the real Oracle. Lucy is being treated poorly in this game by at least a few town (and probably all of the mafia).

MacDougall (he/him) - A very obvious mafia. Should be wagoned.

Neon (she/her) - I have summarised how I feel this Neon differs from usual town Neon. I didn't actually answer her when she asked whether I think that this newfound confidence might stem from her doing well in an MU game because it feels like ... well no it shouldn't but I guess it can? I think she is town now though. Just ... it's also that I don't. *sigh*

Porscha (she/her) - Will need scrutiny day 2. The conversation about Porscha being polarised hasn't really been had, and that's probably a good thing cuz I'm sick of having it every single god damn day 1. Porscha will become obvious on day 2 imo. They have set a day 1 benchmark that they will drop off from if they are mafia, and leap forward from if they are town. So if I die, do keep an eye on that. It's all about the effort level.

RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo) - I am highly suspicious. Fingersplints might have spewed Rondo mafia, and his Oracle play is fucking weird. All his play is weird actually. Kinda think he voted FS before as a pre-emptive bus.

Roxy (she/her) - I actually really think Roxy is town lol. Lucy made a case earlier that I think makes sense to listen to and trust. But I really loved the shade she just directed at Sig. That was really towny. Roxy just feels like a town that has kind of ... been accidentally scummy in Alison's perspectives.

Seanzie (he/him or they/them) - Quite towny. Has not been appeasing but he's also been scrunitising things in a believable way. He doesn't really feel like he has an agenda aside from discovery.

sig (he/him) - I thought sig was super scummy early on but then he kinda pocketed me with his snark. Then he kinda just kept making play that kinda didn't resonate, all fucking day. Then he ended up sort of sneakily being on the Alison wagon despite not being an exponent. Then he defended Fingersplints in the scummiest way possible lol. Also FS townread him early on for nothing.

staypositivefriend (she/her) - I townread SPF, but like it's pretty well known at this point my SPF read is super hot garbage so should never been trusted. Especially don't let SPF cite my read as legacy please. Like @staypositivefriend if you do you are outed, don't do it. Don't even mention it. That said, SPF has felt like a force for good. I haven't had any pings which is kinda cool lol.

tutuu (any) - Probably one of my stronger townreads. I really loved their readslist with the funny nicknames haha. It reminded me of the way I do readslists sometimes. I vibe with a lot of their thots.

Good luck town and god speed. @Mafia, ur shit.
Flagrantly misrepresenting?

That is grade A baloney, and I happen to know they don't have baloney in Australia due to hatred of Italian processed meat.

You sir are either on some kick ass drugs, or you're Maf.

There may be a 3rd option, but I doubt it
read the first sentence
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:35 pm Noting that the Baudib creature lucy endorsed roxy wagon has Mac and Dennis voting for it and nobody else.

Bereft
Denise
falcon45ca
town
town
mafia
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:33 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:23 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:16 pm Hello everyone.

EoD seemed like a clusterfuck.

Splints was a bad wagon, there was literally no data to gain from that last min wagon.
Wrong. Splints was a perfectly cromulent wagon. Allison was a bad wagon.
Dude, fingers was def LHF. Fo sho.

Alison was not LHF, but I wonder...did wolves push the wagon and then flip their Moon, or did town do the heavy lifting and scum sat and Mooned?
you literally just said you liked my reasons for suspecting her
I did, but it also doesn't change the fact that fingers is LHF. The two are not mutually exclusive
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:38 pm

Bereft
Denise
falcon45ca
town
town
mafia
You've lost your Macradar on my slot, and it saddens me..like a Spandau Ballet song
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:13 pm How would folks interpret Wilgy being re-directed onto a player and nothing negative happening to that player?
Important note to all in case you missed it: night actions were randomized due to the Tower being played.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:37 pm Creature
roxy
sig
jack

have to be 3 of 4 mafia for town to win?

please explain how this is a valid thought?

Alison's legacy on these 4 is 2 town, 1 null, 1 wolf btw.
alison's legacy doesn't really matter - the point is that all of these players have wolfsided so aggressively and posted so disingenuously that it is difficult for me to get to a world where:

A. i don't want to murder them

B. the rest of the game doesn't want to murder them either

but youre right that i am just venting frustration about the way the first 2 days played out more than making real gamestate analysis
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:39 pm

Bereft
Denise
falcon45ca
town
town
mafia
You've lost your Macradar on my slot, and it saddens me..like a Spandau Ballet song
perspective slip
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

roxy
sig
jack

Also saying town will lose if there's more than one villager here is so lolstupid
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: creature] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:51 pm Here have some reads from one of my alters lol.

Alison (she/her) - I have tinfoil but both my head and my gut say she is town in this game. There are just too many question marks I have towards basically all of her voters/detractors. Her play in and of itself has been kind of null for her so my read on her is mostly a read based on her treatment not her play.

Baudib1 (he/him) - Quite different. My feeling towards Baudib has been that I've largely agreed with most of everything he's said. His play has been a beacon of towniness. But when I do preflip wagonomics with my reads (yes, a bad idea), there is a lot more credibility for those who've been pushing him, than those who have been pushing Alison. It is quite possible that Baudib is a deepwolf who townsides as this is the first time I've played with him. Which would mean that he's shielding town (Creature, Alison) with TMI and the Alison pushers are actually working overtime to stop him from dying in spite of this. This is a bit far fetched. I do townread him and I think he believes his posts.

Bereft (he/him) - Seanzie has the right of it when he says bereft has kind of flown under the radar. They do seem to be appearing on the right side of matters, but they haven't really been a force in the game at all. I really didn't like the way they justified their Fingersplints vote.

Creature (he/him) - He's continued to have direct and confident reads which has been the basis for SPF's meta based scumread. The most recent was the "Baudib wagon is trash" read. Maybe there is something there. Baudib shielded Creature in a way that I did not like. I don't really understand anything Creature is doing in this game.

Dennis (he/him) - Continues to just feel like an island boy, just tryna make it.

DrWilgy (he/him) - Yes, it troubles me that his focus points have been misaligned to mine. Yes, his reads have felt wolfsiding. But the way he has reacted to me has been towny. Wilgy's frustration is palpable. He has town entitlement.

falcon45ca (he/him) - I do not really vibe with any of Falcon's reads. I have humoured him as town for some level 1 reasons, but upon reflection Falcon is more than capable of doing the things I've been townpinged on as mafia. It's mostly just been the moments where he has been aggressive in defending his perspectives, but really those moments have been kinda basic. What I usually like to look for from Falcon is ... rational behaviour. He doesn't post much, and as town he's just like ... pretty standard town. He catches a lot of flak for being sort of slanky as town, but there's never really any basis for it. I'm not really seeing town Falcon.

fingersplints (she/her) - I am very sure this is a hit. I reread their ISO several times. None of their reads feel real. They haven't explained any of their reads. They are townreading most of the sussiest slots in the game.

Jackofhearts2005 (he/him) - I really don't know. I don't agree with anything he's said really. I cannot make sense of him. He feels like he has to be mafia if Baudib and Alison are town? But ... what is the actual gameplan as mafia in just furiously pushing Alison?

Kate (she/her) - I don't really think Kate has been towny but I also kinda just gut townread her. There is a sincerity to the way they have self read themselves as town in this game. I can't really say anything substantial aside from this.

lucy (she/her) - Probably just the real Oracle. Lucy is being treated poorly in this game by at least a few town (and probably all of the mafia).

Neon (she/her) - I have summarised how I feel this Neon differs from usual town Neon. I didn't actually answer her when she asked whether I think that this newfound confidence might stem from her doing well in an MU game because it feels like ... well no it shouldn't but I guess it can? I think she is town now though. Just ... it's also that I don't. *sigh*

Porscha (she/her) - Will need scrutiny day 2. The conversation about Porscha being polarised hasn't really been had, and that's probably a good thing cuz I'm sick of having it every single god damn day 1. Porscha will become obvious on day 2 imo. They have set a day 1 benchmark that they will drop off from if they are mafia, and leap forward from if they are town. So if I die, do keep an eye on that. It's all about the effort level.

RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo) - I am highly suspicious. Fingersplints might have spewed Rondo mafia, and his Oracle play is fucking weird. All his play is weird actually. Kinda think he voted FS before as a pre-emptive bus.

Roxy (she/her) - I actually really think Roxy is town lol. Lucy made a case earlier that I think makes sense to listen to and trust. But I really loved the shade she just directed at Sig. That was really towny. Roxy just feels like a town that has kind of ... been accidentally scummy in Alison's perspectives.

Seanzie (he/him or they/them) - Quite towny. Has not been appeasing but he's also been scrunitising things in a believable way. He doesn't really feel like he has an agenda aside from discovery.

sig (he/him) - I thought sig was super scummy early on but then he kinda pocketed me with his snark. Then he kinda just kept making play that kinda didn't resonate, all fucking day. Then he ended up sort of sneakily being on the Alison wagon despite not being an exponent. Then he defended Fingersplints in the scummiest way possible lol. Also FS townread him early on for nothing.

staypositivefriend (she/her) - I townread SPF, but like it's pretty well known at this point my SPF read is super hot garbage so should never been trusted. Especially don't let SPF cite my read as legacy please. Like @staypositivefriend if you do you are outed, don't do it. Don't even mention it. That said, SPF has felt like a force for good. I haven't had any pings which is kinda cool lol.

tutuu (any) - Probably one of my stronger townreads. I really loved their readslist with the funny nicknames haha. It reminded me of the way I do readslists sometimes. I vibe with a lot of their thots.

That is grade A baloney, and I happen to know they don't have baloney in Australia due to hatred of Italian processed meat.

read the first sentence
I do not vibe with his reads, and I don't find falcon rational are so so so not the same.

Is it LSD? DMT? MDMA? CIA?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:39 pm
roxy
sig
jack

alison's legacy doesn't really matter - the point is that all of these players have wolfsided so aggressively and posted so disingenuously that it is difficult for me to get to a world where:

but youre right that i am just venting frustration about the way the first 2 days played out more than making real gamestate analysis
Explain how Creature has done what you're saying here and Falcon and Wilgy have not?

I would kill sig for sure though. I'm sure I had a solve at some point in this game I'm gonna retro myself and find it.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:39 pm
roxy
sig
jack

It's funny that yesterday I had the other three names in your death list as my wolfreads and now you're putting me alongside them.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:40 pm [VOTE: creature] aubergine
Jesus Christ
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:39 pm

Bereft
Denise
falcon45ca
town
town
mafia
perspective slip
TMI.

See? I can say Mafia terms that don't apply to the situation too
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:41 pm

read the first sentence
I do not vibe with his reads, and I don't find falcon rational are so so so not the same.

Is it LSD? DMT? MDMA? CIA?
the first sentence of the whole post...

can you please show me what your solve looks like if I'm town?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
This post:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:56 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:52 pm If alison is mafia i feel like 2 or maybe 3 of the people vehemently pushing her are also mafia

Looking at jack and sig

A possible explanation for the behavior "alison maf, i aint moving, nu-uh, nothing else exists i put my hands on my ears lalalalala" is an orchestrated bus, maybe alison has exams or something she always has exams :P

(I still have an unconfident townread on her, just exploring an option)
Aww darn you got me but I guess I’ll double down and hope for the best. Maybe reverse psychology will keep you from yeeting Alison, who is wolves with me.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Is a wolf who is saying "Haha, you're pairing me with a townie, you think you've caught me but you're right for the wrong reasons and it will fall apart when Alison flips". Jack HAS been got, just not for the reasons Tutuu is putting out.

I don't remember the specifics behind Mac, but I'm sure they were breathtakingly convincing, and could stand alone without considering that Mac is eating villagers for breakfast left and right.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I will now proceed to waste a post asking how it is possible that I've gained zero info on what Dr. Wilgy is like a wolf. That I've had zero ability to discern whether Dr.Wilgy fakes some level of emotion as wolf. That there's been zero reads on Dr. Wilgy besides tutuu that aren't just "kill because theyre spouting BS" (and yes they are spouting nonsense dont @ me wilgy)

I will note that Seanzie defended falcon, there is definitely a difference in how these players have been treated or am I imagining things.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the thought about creature in particular was in reaction to him suggesting that roxy is mafia because the moon was not used to guarantee her elimination. the thought about sig was in reaction to them suggesting that the people who were townreading alison on d1/d2 "weren't even townread" and for entering today with the intention to justify their own vote on alison instead of moving forward and solving the game

admittedly i do not have particularly strong reads on either falcon or wilgy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

D1

Alison: 6
falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Day 2

Alison
40%
Voters: falcon45ca, Neon, Jackofhearts2005, tutuu, sig, Dennis

I wish to kill sig and Falcon badly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

Bereft wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:18 pm
Bereft wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:47 pm
Bereft wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:45 pm Its pretty clear that we absolutely lost control over the game.
Sig's recasting of the Alison situation encapsulates that perfectly.
It all just looks mindless. Is Lucy/Mac/SPF not enough for you guys?
But. I dont actually know anyone who has the mileage besides tutuu to persuade how many ever town that actually boring established towncores of stronger players are good.
Whoa, whoa, whoa there Chicken Little. Settle down.

We didn't have a N1 town death, so that's a plus. These kind of posts are inherently scummy, as they only serve to lower morale.
Perhaps Falcon actually believes things are going dandy.* At any rate, in the Falcon/DrWilgy pair, I'm currently of the mind to vote DrWilgy over Falcon.

*my immediate reaction to the Moon card being played was that wolves used it to chop Alison. I do think this is a reasonable kneejerk reaction and hence why I dont care for SPF's questioning of Creature's stated reasoning on roxy.
How does it play into SPF's questioning that you dont care for? Why couldnt it have been a town who used the card on alison???
I suddenly feel like you might not be town after all.
In all seriousness, I don't feel like responding with the usual "this is what i was trying to say, not what you said, what you were trying to point out is irrelevant, also why is this even of interest to you". Maybe SPF might explain.
It's fine if you've explained why you think that solid chance I havent seen it I'm just trying to be as active as possible while at work so I'm not mountain deep in pages missed but there is no reason why it wouldnt be relevant especially if the theory that thread is not town sided rn is true
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@MacDougall I believe we need to pressure Roxy & Jack , porscha is concerning me, and I can't stand several Rondo posts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:43 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
This post:
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:52 pm If alison is mafia i feel like 2 or maybe 3 of the people vehemently pushing her are also mafia

Looking at jack and sig

A possible explanation for the behavior "alison maf, i aint moving, nu-uh, nothing else exists i put my hands on my ears lalalalala" is an orchestrated bus, maybe alison has exams or something she always has exams :P

Aww darn you got me but I guess I’ll double down and hope for the best. Maybe reverse psychology will keep you from yeeting Alison, who is wolves with me.

Is a wolf who is saying "Haha, you're pairing me with a townie, you think you've caught me but you're right for the wrong reasons and it will fall apart when Alison flips". Jack HAS been got, just not for the reasons Tutuu is putting out.

I don't remember the specifics behind Mac, but I'm sure they were breathtakingly convincing, and could stand alone without considering that Mac is eating villagers for breakfast left and right.
Seanzie how the fucking fuck can you say that last sentence. I've literally killed ONE WOLFY SLANKER to try to save the town that HALF THE GAME KILLED. Fucking fuck fucker.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FUCKFKKANFGBBANJ4JKIDIJ2N
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:46 pm D1

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Day 2

Alison
40%

What does your solve look like when I flip town?

And I will. Bank it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kill Sig
Kill Falcon
Kill Jack
Kill Wilgy
Kill Sabi
Kill Porscha
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Only coming back to vote
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:48 pm

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Day 2

Alison
40%

And I will. Bank it.
For someone who has demonstrably hard wolfsided you seem insistent on continuing to do so.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

I have a readslist I'll post in a second that I wrote up before Neon's flip but I'll just post it anyway because not much has changed based on posting today. I'll ignore various softs and stuff and reiterate that night targets were randomized.

Like Sean is obviously softing something but Jack is a wolf for a lot of other reasons so like, fine. His comment on Mac eating villagers left and right is...interesting and it's technically not incorrect.

This game isn't really ideal for me because I make reads by interacting with people and I like to point out small details in posts and I can't really do that here; ideally I'd need like 500 posts in a 48-hour phase but oh well. The worldwide Mafia recession has hit everyone hard.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

the mafia clearly rushed an Alison wagon so they could play the card...
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:43 pm
This post:

Looking at jack and sig

What? That's an odd characterization of Mac's fingers push
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:49 pm I have a readslist I'll post in a second that I wrote up before Neon's flip but I'll just post it anyway because not much has changed based on posting today. I'll ignore various softs and stuff and reiterate that night targets were randomized.

Like Sean is obviously softing something but Jack is a wolf for a lot of other reasons so like, fine. His comment on Mac eating villagers left and right is...interesting and it's technically not incorrect.

This game isn't really ideal for me because I make reads by interacting with people and I like to point out small details in posts and I can't really do that here; ideally I'd need like 500 posts in a 48-hour phase but oh well. The worldwide Mafia recession has hit everyone hard.
it is very incorrect... I am responsible for one villager death as a counterwagon to a stronger villager. its a dumb fucking stupid horsehit infuriating comment and ur a fucker
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

all of u can suck my balls
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:49 pm

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Day 2

Alison
40%

And I will. Bank it.
For someone who has demonstrably hard wolfsided you seem insistent on continuing to do so.
Blah blah blah, I'm all for pressuring Roxy and Jack. If you don't like that I find Sig towny, that's fine...we don't all have to share the same reads ya know.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:29 pm i am oracle, i have no idea why i'm facing so much opposition, what do you guys think about me being openly opposed and not listened to?

is it towny? is it scummy? what purpose does it serve?
I think any one person, even an IC, trying to take the reins of the game into their own hands is extremely bad for threadhealth, wagonomics, and in general gameplay. It creates a gamestate that is extremely easy for wolves to work around and that limits all the townies abilities to do their things.

It is towny to be opposed to a bad strategy. The purpose opposing it serves is to hopefully convince you to realize that what you're asking of the thread is IMO a bad way to play the game that does more harm than good.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

especially you porscha
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:29 pm i am oracle, i have no idea why i'm facing so much opposition, what do you guys think about me being openly opposed and not listened to?

I think any one person, even an IC, trying to take the reins of the game into their own hands is extremely bad for threadhealth, wagonomics, and in general gameplay. It creates a gamestate that is extremely easy for wolves to work around and that limits all the townies abilities to do their things.

It is towny to be opposed to a bad strategy. The purpose opposing it serves is to hopefully convince you to realize that what you're asking of the thread is IMO a bad way to play the game that does more harm than good.
stop posting cringe you're making me wish I was blind
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:44 pm the thought about creature in particular was in reaction to him suggesting that roxy is mafia because the moon was not used to guarantee her elimination.
My literal first reaction when day 2 ended with an Alison town flip was that wolves used it (or Rondo if he was the one who promised to be as antitown as possible). Anyway I find Roxy pretty wolfy by themselves regardless of the moon and the moon thing makes me sorta believe wolves snapped on Alison as lead to save Roxy for one more day.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:51 pm all of u can suck my balls
Present them
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:51 pm

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Day 2

Alison
40%

And I will. Bank it.
Blah blah blah, I'm all for pressuring Roxy and Jack. If you don't like that I find Sig towny, that's fine...we don't all have to share the same reads ya know.

I didn't even know you did or care. I only care that your read on me is pure garbage.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:50 pm the mafia clearly rushed an Alison wagon so they could play the card...
Thank you for stating the only natural reaction to have after that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:51 pm all of u can suck my balls
Present them
LOL
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:53 pm

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Day 2

Alison
40%

And I will. Bank it.

I didn't even know you did or care. I only care that your read on me is pure garbage.
Right back at ya. Now that we agree we both think the other is Maf, let's go find some other ones
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Bereft
Denise
falcon45ca
Dennis and Falcon are town.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:48 pm Kill Sig
Kill Falcon
Kill Jack
Kill Wilgy
Kill Sabi
Kill Porscha
After Roxy. Kill all of these.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm

Did you guys know that Oracle gets alignment info?

I totally didnt realize that until recently.

Maybe Lucy has info we dont.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:53 pm

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Day 2

Alison
40%

And I will. Bank it.

Right back at ya. Now that we agree we both think the other is Maf, let's go find some other ones
I asked you what your worldview looks like with me as town before you did you mountain of mildew
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Town core

Baudib1 - Shining beacon of villageryness. I'm out of my (vast, extravagant) wolfrange. You don't have to believe this, but in my previous game (Floor is Lava), I was universally townread and I repeatedly said that people in the game were clearing others too lightly because I was quite squarely in my wolfrange. This game is the opposite. Most of my time in the abbreviated D2 was spent trying to get people to not vote LDFO villager Alison for info. I am pretty sure many of the people voting Alison on D1 were mafia and many of the people voting her D2 were town. As a wolf I just powerwolf and get villagers yeeted. 

My plan this game is to mow down a big pile of wolves while hard-defending 1-2 and killing off a couple villagers along the way; then lose an F5 with Lucy, Creature, Sabi and Porscha.

Lucy- Town Oracle -  no reason to doubt this. She telegraphed PR in her first post of the game (I called it out as having zealot vibes) and she confidently believes that people should listen to her.
Tutuuu - so town it hurts

Mac/SPF - they're playing exactly like good players who randed town should play. Nothing amazingly clearing and there are some concerns their games so far can quite comfortably fit into a good player having a great wolfgame range but nothing worth tinfoiling on yet.  
If any of the above people are wolves we will just lose the game.

Pretty town
Rondo - lots of stuff that could be said here but I don't feel like it. Call it town entitlement.
Dennis - I played great as a wolf in my first forum mafia game, so I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Dennis is a wolf in his fourth game here. He has inconsistencies in thought process and some weird reads but  so do  a lot of people. Mafia is hard and it seems like he's just playing honestly.
*Creature - Super likely to just be town and he's playing perfectly fine/well and should definitely not be on the block today or tomorrow. This advice will be ignored.
Bereft - out of all the people who have been described as being UTR, Bereft has some the most genuine-seeming reactions.

Seanzie - same as Bereft but slightly less so.

These are leans more than super confident reads, one of these will flip evil quite often. If it's more than one well lolvariance or I suck.

IDFK
Sabi - Alison cited a towntell and I tend to believe it but her game is pretty devoid of content.
Neon - Not playing like she's on a team or partnered but not exactly playing in a townsiding manner. Her beef with Alison could easily be T/T but like, her rhetoric fits a much less experienced player. Clearly I'm having issues with cultural differences with multiple people in this game so maybe it's me. But IME this is as often a skilled player effectively using arguments they don't believe to push an agenda as it is a difference of views. If she's town I expect her game to improve dramatically from this point onward.
Porscha - no strong feelings, just actively null.

Here be dragons - minimum 3 wolves her I think
Falcon
Wilgy
Sig
Roxy

Jack

*conspicuously yet unconsciously slipped and put my scum partner who I defended smack in the middle of a reads list.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rondo is also still sus.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:55 pm