Smith Wigglesworth (Host/MoD/NP/Dead)
40%

Total votes: 20
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:35 am I really think this game makes a lot more sense if Mac is wolf, and I hope y'all wake up to the fact that if your PoE is all people who are kinda polarized, that doesn't really fit with how the game has gone.
Fuck yes it does.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:36 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:27 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:24 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:18 am Other notes: OMG TUTUU IS HERE HELLO LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING
gimme a sec kiddo im covered in blood fighting these mfs

did u do ur homework? u better have. or u next.
Please don't call me kiddo, it just kinda makes me feel weird, ty

i did my homework i swear my mommy doesn't let me have my games until i do
She's referring to Beatrix Kiddo, the character she associates herself with for some reason. It makes no sense either in the context of the game, and given I have Beatrix tattooed on me, I must say I find her comparison sacrilegious.

She doesn't even know Marcellus Wallace's name, ridiculous.
Oh. Well I didn't want there to be an argument like in LGM if you remember that so I may as well get it out of the way
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:36 am Okay so idk if I'm reading falcon v mac right but it feels like its getting hostile and I'm scared of confrontation. Maybe take a break, cool off a bit, we have 2 days to do this.
Nah, we're good. I was raised by wolves, Mac by crocodiles. There's no issue
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:35 am I really think this game makes a lot more sense if Mac is wolf, and I hope y'all wake up to the fact that if your PoE is all people who are kinda polarized, that doesn't really fit with how the game has gone.
this is essentially day 2

we have had 1 chop on a slanker - finger. the other chops were artificial

and zero meaningful night kills - no n1, and randed n2

if this was a natural mafia game and mac was alive for so long - day 3, with no dead wolves - sure

but this isnt a natural game, iss a role madness with crazy stuff impacting flips, take it into account plx

our numbers are bad coz i think the setup is a tad scumsided (we might lose 2 chops to godfather immunity and a 1-shot chop-prevention card) and/or we suck but this is still the early game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:36 am She doesn't even know Marcellus Wallace's name, ridiculous.
oh yeah? but do u know how he looks like?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:40 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:36 am She doesn't even know Marcellus Wallace's name, ridiculous.
oh yeah? but do u know how he looks like?
Yes. They show his face many, many times. It's the maguffin in the suitcase you don't see
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

does he look like falcon?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:41 am does he look like falcon?
No, I have hair. Otherwise it's identical
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

I just do not got the patience
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Go ahead and remove another town who was reading the game the same way as the other dead town that will surely end well
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:39 am

if this was a natural mafia game and mac was alive for so long - day 3, with no dead wolves - sure

but this isnt a natural game, iss a role madness with crazy stuff impacting flips, take it into account plx

our numbers are bad coz i think the setup is a tad scumsided (we might lose 2 chops to godfather immunity and a 1-shot chop-prevention card) and/or we suck but this is still the early game
It isn't just about numbers. Mac has almost exclusively gone after LHF in wolfy ways and our ship has felt rudderless, even through most of D1.

The fact that Mac is trying to pretend like he doesn't have blood on his hands from the Alison wagon also looks bad IMO. If town!Mac just didn't realize the moon card would have been played and not realized how his D2 play would be taken advantage of, I think he'd own up to it and move on. Instead when I've pushed him about it, he pretends like it didn't happen and doesn't engage with the idea.

He's also tried to deflect me in ways that remind me of how he deflected me in GoC2021.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

KATE is this is just town. i dunno. id have more fun if the wolves were here posting and not afk so thats how it is.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:43 am I just do not got the patience
iss cool homeboy im not letting them chop u
haters hate u coz they aint u
chad move is to ignore the haters and solve the game :workit:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Would you like a juice box? Perhaps some string cheese?

I guess I could see this perspective best if you had some pelts...otherwise it feels like you're either scum or just as fallible as the rest of us
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:45 am He's also tried to deflect me in ways that remind me of how he deflected me in GoC2021.
You can remember specifics of strategies from specific people from a large game from a year ago? That is beyond impressive and I am intimidated by you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fuck yes it does.
Okay so I'm mafia who ... decided to force create a wagon on the least threatening town on day 1 in ah attempt to save my biggest threat.

This is your idea of "makes sense"?

How about...

"Some derpy town decided Alison was mafia and then the mafia capitalised on it. Then Mac tried to push his wolfread as the counter and was wrong. Then Mac tinfoiled day 2 for about 30 mins and then the mafia killed Alison while they had a chance after Mac stopped tinfoiling."

One of these is the literal demonstrable reality we live in.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:45 am

It isn't just about numbers. Mac has almost exclusively gone after LHF in wolfy ways and our ship has felt rudderless, even through most of D1.

The fact that Mac is trying to pretend like he doesn't have blood on his hands from the Alison wagon also looks bad IMO. If town!Mac just didn't realize the moon card would have been played and not realized how his D2 play would be taken advantage of, I think he'd own up to it and move on. Instead when I've pushed him about it, he pretends like it didn't happen and doesn't engage with the idea.

He's also tried to deflect me in ways that remind me of how he deflected me in GoC2021.
mac was truthful in saying he wanted to kill alison d1, he just ended up on finger

most of the game were LHF

he doesnt wanna agree he has blood on his hands coz people dont like being told they did badly

"f town!Mac just didn't realize the moon card would have been played and not realized how his D2 play would be taken advantage of" - this is on all of us not just him. alison herself agreed that she should die

i think what id call this buttheading between u and him a battle of egos: see alison vs neon circa day 1
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Yeah...I shot Mac in GoC 21, but my shot actually backfired and killed me. Luckily someone saved me, and someone else also shot Mac.

He does have a bit of that energy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:46 am

I guess I could see this perspective best if you had some pelts...otherwise it feels like you're either scum or just as fallible as the rest of us
I have had exactly one of my reads flip so far. There have been TWO eliminations, one of which was a counterwagon I created to prevent Alison dying and the other Alison being snap mech killed opportunistically.

AND YOU THOUGHT MY FS PUSH WAS FINE. YOU SAID AS MUCH.

So my one chance at getting a pelt, was fine in your eyes, saved a strong town... but that's rationally a reason for you to suspect me?

You are just a wolf man. You have to be or you're just playing beyond poorly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:48 am

mac was truthful in saying he wanted to kill alison d1, he just ended up on finger

most of the game were LHF

he doesnt wanna agree he has blood on his hands coz people dont like being told they did badly

"f town!Mac just didn't realize the moon card would have been played and not realized how his D2 play would be taken advantage of" - this is on all of us not just him. alison herself agreed that she should die

i think what id call this buttheading between u and him a battle of egos: see alison vs neon circa day 1
What are you even saying? I didn't want Alison to die day 1? That's demonstrably false. I am the one who made the counterwagon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I cannot operate as town under the conditions that the only discussion point is brutally illogical scumreads on me.

I suggest other town in this game either make the decision to kill me or
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:52 am I cannot operate as town under the conditions that the only discussion point is brutally illogical scumreads on me.

Step up cuz I'm compromised by the gamestate and my emotional reaction to it atm.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:47 am
Fuck yes it does.
Okay so I'm mafia who ... decided to force create a wagon on the least threatening town on day 1 in ah attempt to save my biggest threat.

How about...

"Some derpy town decided Alison was mafia and then the mafia capitalised on it. Then Mac tried to push his wolfread as the counter and was wrong. Then Mac tinfoiled day 2 for about 30 mins and then the mafia killed Alison while they had a chance after Mac stopped tinfoiling."

See, I like that first bit actually...cuz pushing a LHF easy town is actually a fine and dandy strategy for Maf...and why not NOT push his biggest threat, so he could say "But look! I didn't push my biggest threat"

What is your read on my slot? I mentioned your not finding me rational...you seemed to very much disagree with that take? Could you clarify it for me plz? Like butter if ya like
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:42 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:41 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:40 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:39 pm @Porscha @Dennis @Creature onto roxy thanks
Why? I thought you preferred fingersplints
in an ideal world, where finger could possibly be unlynchable, i am trying to get a second wagon that isn't alison
Oh right that's a thing

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
*thonk*
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:47 am
Fuck yes it does.

How about...

My working theory is that actually you never intended FS to go over, not expecting Lucy's involvement. You wanted to wash your hands of mostly town wagons, make sure you weren't on one that flipped, instead on a small wagon that wouldn't really ever been looked at closely.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:03 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:58 pm @RondoDimBuckle I am ignoring you because your questions, and choices confuse me. I don't trust you atm.
You’re on the same wagon as him though?

I do agree with this the level of hypothetical they want makes no sense
I voted Fingersplints first, a whole bunch of people joined me including Rondo who shouted out a vote on me in the thread before silent voting Fingersplints with me.

This is a really bad point.
You already start trying to wash your hands of the new big town wagon.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:14 pm Legacy

Upper POE -

Rondo/Lucy (I really don't get how the non Oracle between them makes sense as town)
Jack/Baudib1 (different)

Lower POE -

Sig
Creature
Fingersplints

If Alison survives today and a town elimination occurs add Alison to my upper POE.
And your "30 minute tinfoil" was actually set up on D1, and you can say it is a "30 minute tinfoil", but it is hard to tell how sincere this is since it started immediately at SoD2 and was not revoted until Alison was elimed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Oi Mac. Tell me who I should scumread besides Roxy and Creature.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

This is what I was talkiing about before. Mac, please step away from the phone/computer/smartfridge/whatever else you can play this on for a little while. It can't hurt, just make sure to be back before 8 pm on the 9th.

Of course, I can't tell you what to do but I really think this would be beneficial for your mindset at the moment
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

towncasing mac a bit tricky coz i ought to respect his strategy to do and post ... like whatever as mafia and get away with it

i think the simplest way to find him as town is just to note how cranky he's been representing himself to be

as a wolf, going for the cranky strat is just not that fun. he was like that since day 1 and on that day it wasnt needed at all to go for that as wolf, there are a lot of other tricks he could pull from the bag to play the game

i believe most (or all) of our dead villagers also townread mac, so lets respect that

alison noted that we should be careful of him if he produces no pelts - so lets get us some pelts

mac is town
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:52 am I cannot operate as town under the conditions that the only discussion point is brutally illogical scumreads on me.

Step up cuz I'm compromised by the gamestate and my emotional reaction to it atm.
There is nothing illogical about pushing a strong player who had a big impact on two town flips, and who has seemingly deliberately responded to me in ways that I can only think of as being designed to destroy my WIM.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:55 am Oi Mac. Tell me who I should scumread besides Roxy and Creature.
I don't scumread Creature. I town read Creature.

Wilgy and Roxy are currently my top scum. I want to scumread Falcon and Seanzie but they have too much conviction and I'm trying to suppress my desire to omgus. Seanzie is theory crafting and has invented a false reality he's confirmation biased by that ignores the fact that not only did my Fingersplints counterwagon save Alison but also Baudib1.

Sig, Sabi and Porscha also need scrutiny.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:50 am

I have had exactly one of my reads flip so far. There have been TWO eliminations, one of which was a counterwagon I created to prevent Alison dying and the other Alison being snap mech killed opportunistically.

So my one chance at getting a pelt, was fine in your eyes, saved a strong town... but that's rationally a reason for you to suspect me?

I did see merit in your fingers push...don't you think that many and most Maf pushes on town do have some merit? You know they do.

I mean, you're acting as tho you have this game solved or something. You're wrong on my slot.

You can think I'm playing poorly, but the numbers show that really it's not like you're doing much better. So, if you're town, then let's work on some shit.

I'd like Roxy, Rondo, Jack as main wagons today. What say you?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:53 am

There is nothing illogical about pushing a strong player who had a big impact on two town flips, and who has seemingly deliberately responded to me in ways that I can only think of as being designed to destroy my WIM.
I am sorry but you've frustrated me a great deal. You do realise that not all negative emotions are fake right? Unless you think I'm an emotionally stable person and malding is out of my townrange that's pure confirmation bias.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Do people still give each other reach arounds...ya know, for comfort?

It seemed like it worked in Full Metal Jacket
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:49 am

Yeah...I shot Mac in GoC 21, but my shot actually backfired and killed me. Luckily someone saved me, and someone else also shot Mac.

I don't like this post. Maybe it is genuine, but the GoC21 reference how I meant it is something personal to me/Mac, he was strugging with finding a way to counter me when he was wolf (you might remember Lost In Space mafia, where him and Alison tried to argue me out of the tunnel on them, and it did not succeed, that was shortly before GoC), and in GoC he found an effective counter in making me feel like me pushing him was making him enjoy the game less. He did the same thing here, and I don't think that's what you're talking about, so you're going to have to tell me how he is reminiscent of GoC21.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Can someone please explain to me the concept of a 'perspective slip' so I can understand that one Mac post from before better

Like what perspective is slipping? The perspective of a wolf v town or... what
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am about to jump into doing some work and probably won't be as present in here until tomorrow afternoon, barring anyone calling me in here for a problem, so I want to leave a couple reminders here before I go.

First, we have a minor here. I am sure he has heard plenty of swear words, it's kind of hard to avoid in everyday life. However, let's try to rein it in a little bit if we could. No one will be perfect, I got a little sweary earlier in the game and all, so this isn't like a HUUUUGE deal, but it would be appreciated if we try not to be too overboard with content and language we use. Thanks!

Second, since the Tower was used last night and it randomized everything now is the best time to remind everyone not to discuss what they do during the night. You can hypothesize about what cards might result in the effects you see in game, but you can't let people know what card you drew or how you used it. I appreciate it folks.

Third, I know the game is frustrating. But I love you all and I'm grateful you played and i hope we can all remember it's just a game. Also, please try not to call people stupid, dumb, etc.

:daisy: It's been a chaotic first couple cycles, and I am enjoying watching you all play and i hope at the end it will be a good experience for everyone, regardless of outcome.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:02 am Do people still give each other reach arounds...ya know, for comfort?

Just a reminder that there is a minor in this game and the content should be PG-13.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:50 am

I did see merit in your fingers push...don't you think that many and most Maf pushes on town do have some merit? You know they do.

I mean, you're acting as tho you have this game solved or something. You're wrong on my slot.

You can think I'm playing poorly, but the numbers show that really it's not like you're doing much better. So, if you're town, then let's work on some shit.

I'd like Roxy, Rondo, Jack as main wagons today. What say you?
My comment on your play has only to do with the fact that you are making reads like "I'd townread you if you had pelts" when I've had exactly one chop that you were supportive of and saved two strong town.

Seanzie being suspicious of me for day 2 is like... reasonable because I played silly.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:04 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:02 am Do people still give each other reach arounds...ya know, for comfort?

Just a reminder that there is a minor in this game and the content should be PG-13.
I didn't pick up that this was nsfw or whatever it is so I'm not gonna look into it and let's just look the other way
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Jack, you're hopelessly unfunny. Ranking the relative strengths of tutuu's w/w cases, really?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

porscha is mafia for:

1) not making a single read
2) using 80% of her posts as an excuse about how she cant catch up
3)
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:07 am oh nvm tutuu is just trolling me i'm going back to reading
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:58 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:23 pm @Porscha youre outed, can you spew some of your teammates please?
Can you stop trolling me every chance you get thanks
she is deflecting my scumread on her by characterizing it as trolling. twice. its a safe cop out - "i dont have to defend myself or take a stance vs tutuu, she jus trolling, ignore her lol, im chill"

or to look at it from another way: she is unsure if im for real or not. if im just trolling as i might, she doesnt have to do anything. if im for real - shes afraid of the "why is porscha taking tutuu's trolling so seriously? guilty conscience" - so she goes for the safe way to deflect my killing blow.

she isnt even curious why im scumreading her, which is a towntell - expressing curiosity why someone thinks ur scum

please iso porscha and see its literally only

"sorry guys too many pages"
"sorry guys i cant catch up"
"cant keep up sorry cant keep up"
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:29 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:14 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
also this post activates my fight or flight instincts with the way that creature worded it, even tho admittedly sometimes creature just makes post like that as both alignments
I feel like you're being a little hedgy on creature
like you made a couple pretty strong sounding posts about creature, which you're admittedly selling me on, but then ending with like "yeah but idk if its ai" like are ya comin or are ya goin
I HATE THIS POST. its scum busywork. she isnt putting her foot on the ground and saying "i think this". shes saying 10 things and ultimately 0

i also brought up numerous interactions i thought were w/w see my previous cases

porscha is MAFIA
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:03 am Can someone please explain to me the concept of a 'perspective slip' so I can understand that one Mac post from before better

I was implying that Falcon forgot he wasn't supposed to know my alignment because he suddenly criticised my ability to read me which implied he knew I was town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:03 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:49 am

I don't like this post. Maybe it is genuine, but the GoC21 reference how I meant it is something personal to me/Mac, he was strugging with finding a way to counter me when he was wolf (you might remember Lost In Space mafia, where him and Alison tried to argue me out of the tunnel on them, and it did not succeed, that was shortly before GoC), and in GoC he found an effective counter in making me feel like me pushing him was making him enjoy the game less. He did the same thing here, and I don't think that's what you're talking about, so you're going to have to tell me how he is reminiscent of GoC21.
I told him that game, when he got heated when I was shading him, that it seemed like he was Maf who was upset they were being SR cuz they didn't feel there was a.good reason to SR them
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:03 am Can someone please explain to me the concept of a 'perspective slip' so I can understand that one Mac post from before better

It was not a perspective slip IMO.

A perspective slip is a pretty broad term, but it is based on the idea that mafia need to fake the perspective of a townie, but sometimes slip up and it is clear that they are coming from a created hypothetical perspective rather than a true town perspective.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:08 am

A perspective slip is a pretty broad term, but it is based on the idea that mafia need to fake the perspective of a townie, but sometimes slip up and it is clear that they are coming from a created hypothetical perspective rather than a true town perspective.
If Falcon is mafia was it a perspective slip?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

That movie should be rated G, it's history for pete's sake
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:06 am

I was implying that Falcon forgot he wasn't supposed to know my alignment because he suddenly criticised my ability to read me which implied he knew I was town.

Thank you both for clarifying.

So, sounds like Mac he thinks meant Falcon has TMI? I would like to get any misunderstandings out of the way if we can, also I just realized I have 0 clue on how many posts I've made today so I need to reel that in
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:09 am

That movie should be rated G, it's history for pete's sake
just keep looking the other way dennis dont give in to the urges of curiosity its not worth it
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:09 am

If Falcon is mafia was it a perspective slip?
You're accusing him of TMI, and I didn't realize that at first, so I didn't see it as a perspective slip because to me, that is a little different. If Falcon is mafia and you're town, then yes, it was probably TMI. That's an if though.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:10 am So, sounds like Mac he thinks meant Falcon has TMI?
did you know im in an honors english class

EBWOP: So, sounds like Mac means he thinks Falcon has TMI?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:06 am porscha is mafia for:

1) not making a single read
2) using 80% of her posts as an excuse about how she cant catch up
3)
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:07 am oh nvm tutuu is just trolling me i'm going back to reading
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:58 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:23 pm @Porscha youre outed, can you spew some of your teammates please?
Can you stop trolling me every chance you get thanks
she is deflecting my scumread on her by characterizing it as trolling. twice. its a safe cop out - "i dont have to defend myself or take a stance vs tutuu, she jus trolling, ignore her lol, im chill"

or to look at it from another way: she is unsure if im for real or not. if im just trolling as i might, she doesnt have to do anything. if im for real - shes afraid of the "why is porscha taking tutuu's trolling so seriously? guilty conscience" - so she goes for the safe way to deflect my killing blow.

she isnt even curious why im scumreading her, which is a towntell - expressing curiosity why someone thinks ur scum

please iso porscha and see its literally only

"sorry guys too many pages"
"sorry guys i cant catch up"
"cant keep up sorry cant keep up"
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:29 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:14 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
also this post activates my fight or flight instincts with the way that creature worded it, even tho admittedly sometimes creature just makes post like that as both alignments
I feel like you're being a little hedgy on creature
like you made a couple pretty strong sounding posts about creature, which you're admittedly selling me on, but then ending with like "yeah but idk if its ai" like are ya comin or are ya goin
I HATE THIS POST. its scum busywork. she isnt putting her foot on the ground and saying "i think this". shes saying 10 things and ultimately 0

i also brought up numerous interactions i thought were w/w see my previous cases

porscha is MAFIA
Honestly, all your posts lately just read like mindless scum busy work.

You put so much time into your SR on my slot, that I'm forced to TR you because of it. I dont see Maf wasting that much time to try and ML me, there's easier ways

Return to “Previous Rackets”