Smith Wigglesworth (Host/MoD/NP/Dead)
40%

Total votes: 20
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 232

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

My idk read on Bereft has shifted to wolf leaning with that one.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:40 pm My idk read on Bereft has shifted to wolf leaning with that one.
why?
DrWilgy

Re: Cartomancy [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:33 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm Someone talk to me about Sig, if you want. I can't make you
Sig has produced no coherent content and has made primarily bad votes. In conclusion, he is objectively null but you should get rid of him after you clear the main suspects because once he starts wolfsiding he doesn't stop.
Flipping through Alison data. Gonna just sheep there alittle. How do we feel about sigs slot arm?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

The post being fascinating had nothing to do with me justifying a wolfread on you.
If you want data, then respond to the fact that you've made barely any posts today like I said.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:40 pm My idk read on Bereft has shifted to wolf leaning with that one.
why?
See previous post.

I can understand a singular instance of wolf calling without probable reason OR shading without an actual contextual reason that is sensible to the thread, but at twice it appears to be just a means of discrediting while 'looking' like data is being generated.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:02 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:27 pm Town

lucy (she/her)
falcon45ca (he/him)
DrWilgy (he/him)
tutuu (any)
Seanzie (he/him or they/them)
staypositivefriend (she/her)

More likely town than not

Jackofhearts2005 (he/him)
Porscha (she/her)
Sabiplz (they/them) - Replaced Kate N2
RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo)

Which leaves me with:

Mafia

Bereft (he/him)
Creature (he/him)
MacDougall (he/him)
Roxy (she/her)
sig (he/him)

Of course this is a GTH mafia team. Realistically my PoE is more like the 2nd and last group, I'd be willing to cut Jack and Sabi out of PoE but still not certain on those two
Why am I so high, or even on, your town list? Why is Mac Maf?
Shut up and let me townread you, stinker

I kinda liked how kept pushing Rondo despite the fact he was "IC". Like I thought it was weird too and very glad I didn't have to do it myself. Other than that nothing of note comes to mind but you play half seriously (joking around a lot) like the other civ games I played with you.

Ackkk, PoE. I should just make two groups, town and PoE like tutuu at this point. The other people in there are more town. He also felt a teeny bit weird when you were pushing him, but he also was getting frustrated so taking that into account its probably nothing.

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

lucy (she/her)
falcon45ca (he/him)
DrWilgy (he/him)
tutuu (any)

Porscha (she/her)

Which leaves me with:

Mafia

Bereft (he/him)
Creature (he/him)
MacDougall (he/him)
Roxy (she/her)
sig (he/him)

Of course this is a GTH mafia team. Realistically my PoE is more like the 2nd and last group, I'd be willing to cut Jack and Sabi out of PoE but still not certain on those two

I kinda liked how kept pushing Rondo despite the fact he was "IC". Like I thought it was weird too and very glad I didn't have to do it myself. Other than that nothing of note comes to mind but you play half seriously (joking around a lot) like the other civ games I played with you.

Ackkk, PoE. I should just make two groups, town and PoE like tutuu at this point. The other people in there are more town. He also felt a teeny bit weird when you were pushing him, but he also was getting frustrated so taking that into account its probably nothing.
Wait, so is he Maf or not?

Ya know, you've been here...true. But this kind of equivocation makes me go hmmmmmmmm
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i dont really have a lot to say before the day ends

im here while multitasking at work if anyone wants to talk to me i guess
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

Help I need a new Netflix series to watch
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i do too honestly
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:57 pm i dont really have a lot to say before the day ends

Do you agree both Roxy and sig are wolves? Where would you go next excluding me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

The biggest problem with this game is that at least half the living town are wolfsiding which makes it hard to see who is wolfsiding town vs. just a wolf and makes it really effective for some of the wolves to deepwolf and townside.

This is the sort of game where when you hit dvc and get spoiled you go "oh lol town is fucked".

SPF, Bereft and Tutuu may contain mafia (and I think just does). But the way the game is being played means if one of them is they have easy steps mapped out to win. Any pressure on them is laughable. They can just ignore it and it will go nowhere.

To me the POE should be something like Sabi, Jack, Wilgy but the actual POE is Creature, Sig and Roxy. I think Roxy is probably going to flip mafia but if she does I expect it to lead to many chained town deaths because Roxy would have been being positioned by the mafia to gain full cred from by now and I strongly doubt given the way this game is being played that the town will coalesce to a degree to actually resolve it that way. Most likely it just leads to whoever is town in the aforementioned names just dying.

My personal must resolve POE is.

Tutuu
Jack
Roxy
Sabi
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:00 pm i do too honestly
I recently finished watching Alice in Borderland and a few days ago I finished watching 1899.

I thought about starting Locke and Key season 3 but I feel like I should also be on the look out for a new non-animated series because I don't have any after Locke and Key.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:02 pm
I recently finished watching Alice in Borderland and a few days ago I finished watching 1899.

I thought about starting Locke and Key season 3 but I feel like I should also be on the look out for a new non-animated series because I don't have any after Locke and Key.
Sandman?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Creature wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:01 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:57 pm i dont really have a lot to say before the day ends

Do you agree both Roxy and sig are wolves? Where would you go next excluding me?
i am struggling to come to a world where roxy/sig/jack/sabi/tutuu does not contain the majority of the wolfteam
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:02 pm The biggest problem with this game is that at least half the living town are wolfsiding which makes it hard to see who is wolfsiding town vs. just a wolf and makes it really effective for some of the wolves to deepwolf and townside.

This is the sort of game where when you hit dvc and get spoiled you go "oh lol town is fucked".

SPF, Bereft and Tutuu may contain mafia (and I think just does). But the way the game is being played means if one of them is they have easy steps mapped out to win. Any pressure on them is laughable. They can just ignore it and it will go nowhere.

To me the POE should be something like Sabi, Jack, Wilgy but the actual POE is Creature, Sig and Roxy. I think Roxy is probably going to flip mafia but if she does I expect it to lead to many chained town deaths because Roxy would have been being positioned by the mafia to gain full cred from by now and I strongly doubt given the way this game is being played that the town will coalesce to a degree to actually resolve it that way. Most likely it just leads to whoever is town in the aforementioned names just dying.

Tutuu
Jack
Roxy
Sabi
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:04 pm

i am struggling to come to a world where roxy/sig/jack/sabi/tutuu does not contain the majority of the wolfteam
Is this supposed to be problematic?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:04 pm

Sandman?
OH SHIT YEAH I FORGOT I ADDED THIS SERIES TO MY LIST TODAY OR YESTERDAY

GOOD I AM DEFINITELY FEELING LIKE WATCHING SOME FANTASY TODAY
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the first season of alice in borderland was a lot of fun even though i havent watched the second season yet

if you dont mind horror then "midnight mass" is probably my favorite show currently on netflix
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

So you no longer think I'm a wolf?
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:53 pm

lucy (she/her)
falcon45ca (he/him)
DrWilgy (he/him)
tutuu (any)

Porscha (she/her)

Which leaves me with:

Mafia

Bereft (he/him)
Creature (he/him)
MacDougall (he/him)
Roxy (she/her)
sig (he/him)

Wait, so is he Maf or not?

Ya know, you've been here...true. But this kind of equivocation makes me go hmmmmmmmm
I had to look up what that word meant

I was talking about that specific circumstance probably being nothing. I don't make reads based off of one interaction. He generally has confused me with ?? arguments and as such he is lower on PoE than most of everyone else who I think makes more sense for a town.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:05 pm

Is this supposed to be problematic?
not necessarily, no. i'm just not used to things feeling as clear as they feel to me right now
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:50 pm The post being fascinating had nothing to do with me justifying a wolfread on you.
If you want data, then respond to the fact that you've made barely any posts today like I said.
I've explained why I had to take a leave from the thread. I was put in a space where I couldn't play the game effectively.

I've expressed this several times, along with both asking for others to interact with me and questioning the current mindsets.

So go on. Continue discussing this without actually interacting with my other content along with the other vague tells please. It'll very much help you read me.
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Creature wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:06 pm

no, you're in my POE too, but you said to exclude you
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:06 pm

the first season of alice in borderland was a lot of fun even though i havent watched the second season yet

if you dont mind horror then "midnight mass" is probably my favorite show currently on netflix
lol season 2 managed to be better when I thought it couldn't
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:07 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:06 pm

no, you're in my POE too, but you said to exclude you
Oh right
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Hoping to be back before EOD
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Quin »

im watching this japanese show "midnight diner" which is about the different customers ordering their favourite foods at this diner and going into their backstories to learn how that came about

like theres a yakuza boss who loves octopus weenies

its pretty good as a 'nothing else to watch' show tbh
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

that sounds awesome
staypositivefriend
Hitman

going to post a reminder that succession is one of the best shows ever created and everyone here should watch it if they havent
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

We are in the midgame so I am just going to force myself not to weathervane cuz if I'm wrong we probably are going to lose and if I'm right we will lose unless I stop playing badly.

@falcon45ca @Seanzie @RondoDimBuckle @DrWilgy

I believe you four are town. I need you to find me town or I am going to be nothing but a distraction and it will continue to cyclically frustrate me all game. Whatever suspicion you have towards me needs to die now or this game will be a loss for town imo.

@staypositivefriend @Bereft I am choosing to disregard tinfoil towards you both. I am willing to just mason with you ride or die.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Btw Andor is the best Star Wars universe product ever made imo.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I'M HERE AND I'M QUEER
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

If one puts:

Bereft
lucy
RondoDimBuckle
MacDougall
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
falcon45ca

as town, then the game is near locked so I don't quite see the issue here.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

How did I forget Dennis
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:15 pm We are in the midgame so I am just going to force myself not to weathervane cuz if I'm wrong we probably are going to lose and if I'm right we will lose unless I stop playing badly.

I believe you four are town. I need you to find me town or I am going to be nothing but a distraction and it will continue to cyclically frustrate me all game. Whatever suspicion you have towards me needs to die now or this game will be a loss for town imo.

@staypositivefriend @Bereft I am choosing to disregard tinfoil towards you both. I am willing to just mason with you ride or die.
Thanks.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i am mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:17 pm If one puts:

Bereft
lucy
RondoDimBuckle
MacDougall
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
falcon45ca

Do you think all these players are town?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I am gay.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Can someone actually give me why we are killing Roxy and don't say because Alison
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:21 pm Can someone actually give me why we are killing Roxy and don't say because Alison
i dont like this post
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 167

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:02 pm The biggest problem with this game is that at least half the living town are wolfsiding which makes it hard to see who is wolfsiding town vs. just a wolf and makes it really effective for some of the wolves to deepwolf and townside.

Tutuu
Jack
Roxy
Sabi

I don’t think Roxy is mafia but I’m 100% onboard tuutuu and there could potentially be one mafia member among Alison legacy
ImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Can someone explain why Roxy is a better hit than creature?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:23 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:21 pm Can someone actually give me why we are killing Roxy and don't say because Alison
i dont like this post
Sorry I missed. Most of the game and don't know why the whole game is tunneled on them for reasons outside of because alison

How should I word it better?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:20 pm

Bereft
lucy
RondoDimBuckle
MacDougall
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
falcon45ca

I do.

I think Rondo is about as near IC status as lucy is. You're literally an IC. Porscha feels great. Seanzie feels grounded even if insane and seems obviously confbiased. SPF just feels like v!SPF. Falcon I'm going on a meta read that no one to this point actually disagrees with.

I'm willing to bet

lucy
Rondo
Mac
Dennis
Porscha

town with my life and expect max 1 w in

Seanzie
SPF
Falcon
staypositivefriend
Hitman

meh it's fine actually, i was just pinged because it felt to me like you were implicitly strawmanning the wagon on roxy by implying it is ~solely~ because of alison's legacy.

i think the fact that roxy has given up on playing the game entirely and appears to be in anti-spew by all indications is the strongest reason i have for her being a wolf
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Tutuu
Jack
Roxy
Sabi
DAB I was right! \o7

Dont worry Mac I am with you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:20 pm

Bereft
lucy
RondoDimBuckle
MacDougall
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
falcon45ca

I do.

I think Rondo is about as near IC status as lucy is. You're literally an IC. Porscha feels great. Seanzie feels grounded even if insane and seems obviously confbiased. SPF just feels like v!SPF. Falcon I'm going on a meta read that no one to this point actually disagrees with.

I'm willing to bet

lucy
Rondo
Mac
Dennis
Porscha

town with my life and expect max 1 w in

Seanzie
SPF
Falcon
Why is Rondo near IC status? Since he said so or like is there a real reason.

Follow on anyone more familiar with his meta is this something mafia rondo would do for shits and giggles
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:15 pm We are in the midgame so I am just going to force myself not to weathervane cuz if I'm wrong we probably are going to lose and if I'm right we will lose unless I stop playing badly.

add Lucy and we are good
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:26 pm meh it's fine actually, i was just pinged because it felt to me like you were implicitly strawmanning the wagon on roxy by implying it is ~solely~ because of alison's legacy.

i think the fact that roxy has given up on playing the game entirely and appears to be in anti-spew by all indications is the strongest reason i have for her being a wolf
I mean it kinda is isn’t it? That seems to be the driving force behind the majority of the votes on said wagon and I’ve seen almost no case building around her. Granted I’m not fully caught up from last phase but still if the Allison situation hadn’t occurred would she be getting voted right now?
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”