58%

Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Holes Mafia {Day 1}

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm always alone in thread when I'm on

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

What even is real timing

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:15 am I'm always alone in thread when I'm on
hey how's it going
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

well maybe neon got some sleep haha
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:28 am well maybe neon got some sleep haha
Naw I'm at work what's up got any thoughts?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:33 am
I'm trying to figure out who I would vote for GTH

I watched people kill town!Falcon in the NPC mess and I wasn't brave enough to stand up for him there but, not the same vibes from this Falcon...so I guess I wouldn't defend him again 🙈

can't shake the wilgy paranoia

wondering when lucy will return

actually I'm gonna go to sleep now sorry >.<
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 107

Post by MacDougall »

sup
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:55 am
sup
Sup Macerdoodles what are you seeing early?

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 107

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:55 am
sup
Sup Macerdoodles what are you seeing early?
a game that needs a maccing

tomorrow
☆Princess Abigail☆

It certainly needs a something. A maccing a sabiing a neoning a wilgying.

I dunno but defs something.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 43

Post by S~V~S »

I overslept, gotta walk the dog and do some stupid shit around the house, back shortly, c ya soon .
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 40

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm back. Have I missed anything?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:18 am I'm back. Have I missed anything?
I got a n0 red check on you

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:31 am The wolves are MacDougall, pyxxy, and falcon45ca.
For realz or for lolz?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

First, everyone highlighted bricky color are people who were alive for the very intense endgame of another game, and I can cut slack for being a little burnt out. No one is off the table today, but I have no need to vote early, as of right now I have no read on several of the bricky people. Hope to see more of them, although i would also get it if some of them needed air space from Mafia for a day.

1. pyxxy
2. falcon45ca
3. lucy
4. Neon
5. Seanzie
6. Macdougall
7. DrWilgy
8. Marmot
9. Kate
10. S~V~S
11. Dennis
12. Sabiplz
13. fingersplints

The seeming norm now of not using OT green can be confusing to me, I can't always tells when someone means something or it's a joke in some cases. I've seen a few reads lists that I thought were fake, but its hard to say :omg:

Pyxxy talked mainly mechanics, made a flippy floppy reads list, and asked one person if they had seen the movie, and no one else. If I was going to vote now, I'd vote for Pyxxy. But I don't have to so there is that.

Falcon, after Felt, I can't read him to save my life. After watching Cartomancy, I can't read him to save my life. Also, up to this point stress equity. POE.

Lucy hasn't said much plus also stress equity POE

Neon mostly banter, I *think* mostly OT, the two games I played with her she was a civ both times, (and in the game I watched she was a civ) she played totally differently. No real read here. POE. But caveat; in Felt as in Cartomancy, no woofs were yeeted, and the main difference was she was making vote analyses in LGM, and really wasn't in the others. I need to see her post on something she feels strongly about, I think. I have never seen bad Neon.

Seanzie made a bunch of one letter posts, and voted for reasons of his own. IIRC he later said he didn't realize votes were locked in, BUT knew to dig with his vote. I can see a civ reason to want to dig early, more than a bad one, other than evading the spotty lizard, but i don't see that as much of an issue on day one for the woofs, when many spots besides the ones they know about are open. Also stress equity. The POEiest of the POE.

MacDougall, I have zero reads, he made a reads list, not sure if srs; I think prolly not. I'm sure he'll be by to give us a good maccing later. Stress equity.

DrWilgy civ read me fast, which made me feel warm and cozy, and then made me feel paranoid. BUT I like a good chunk of what he said in general. Townlean.

Marmot feels pretty over all good to me. Some srs mixed in with the happy new game banter. Also Townlean.

Kate is asking a lot of questions, feeling things out, seems open minded, and is trying hard to banter. Townlean.

SVS; That's me!

Dennis is one of the reasons I didn't do any reads yesterday; initially he looked very similar to me to how he was playing in Cartomancy, but that game was still going on, and I couldn't make that comparison. He did seem to get less trolly and more srs and solvey later in the day. If I had to vote yesterday, it might have been for Dennis, but stress equity as well as starting to look more like he did in Felt and LGM, moved him from wooflean into POE.

Sabi is solvey and while some OT, also had some good insights. They had a rough day yesterday, so stress equity, plus it's their birthday, so quieter than their norm is understandable. Townlean.

Fingersplints; I couldn't remember a thing she said, so I had to read her. Of her 8 posts, about half were about how she doesn't enjoy/engage in mech discussion. Only real suspish discussing post was agreeing with an equivocating post Marmot made about his reads (which to be fair, I also agreed with). I know she is a low poster in general, so I need to see more (especially her reaction to this poke), but what I did see put her a bit wooflean for me.

I'm home today so I'll be in and out of here.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:15 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:31 am The wolves are MacDougall, pyxxy, and falcon45ca.
For realz or for lolz?
Yeah, I'm having this problem too. Is it real or is it cake?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:24 am
For realz or for lolz?
Falcon is on the list, so seems real enough.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:18 am I'm back. Have I missed anything?
Yes, you have 7 *votes in spirit* on you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:24 am
For realz or for lolz?

At the moment, it was a list of players who I think I have the weakest argument to call town.

MacDougall: Ignoring meta entirely, he's offered one post of game-related content. I don't think it would take much work for him to change that read, and I expect he will, it just hasn't happened yet.
pyxxy: Mostly mech-related discussion thus far. I think that she's fine on tone, and the discussion points she mentioned have been fruitful, I'm glad she mentioned a scumread, but I would like to know what she saw in the other falcon that she doesn't see now.
falcon45ca: For better or for worse, falcon always seems to be in his wolfrange, and this game is no different. I don't see any bite in his reads, which is the one thing that makes me think it's a little more likely to be right.

@Kate do you have any opinions on these players?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I agree lucy hasn't been involved at all either, but I don't feel like pressuring her today after the way Cartomancy ended. I'd rather give her a little space for today.

I don't really want to chop Sabi on their birthday, and also I know they're going to be busy today, so I'm mostly leaving them alone today too.

Other people might have different opinion on not pressuring people based on out-of-game reasons. If it wasn't Day 1, I would probably approach this differently, but since it is Day 1, I feel ok with it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:22 am Seanzie made a bunch of one letter posts, and voted for reasons of his own. IIRC he later said he didn't realize votes were locked in, BUT knew to dig with his vote. I can see a civ reason to want to dig early, more than a bad one, other than evading the spotty lizard, but i don't see that as much of an issue on day one for the woofs, when many spots besides the ones they know about are open. Also stress equity. The POEiest of the POE.

Does POEist of the POE mean you think he's the most or least suspicious of your POE?

I do like the points you raised about him. I agree that him being a wolf and evading the lizard doesn't seem likely, he is a math guy and would know full well there are plenty of spaces to avoid it on Day 1 and feel no rush for that reason.

Overall I still lean him town.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Seanzie why did you pick pyxxy of all the players on the list?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

(Cake is real)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:17 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:22 am Seanzie made a bunch of one letter posts, and voted for reasons of his own. IIRC he later said he didn't realize votes were locked in, BUT knew to dig with his vote. I can see a civ reason to want to dig early, more than a bad one, other than evading the spotty lizard, but i don't see that as much of an issue on day one for the woofs, when many spots besides the ones they know about are open. Also stress equity. The POEiest of the POE.

Does POEist of the POE mean you think he's the most or least suspicious of your POE?

I do like the points you raised about him. I agree that him being a wolf and evading the lizard doesn't seem likely, he is a math guy and would know full well there are plenty of spaces to avoid it on Day 1 and feel no rush for that reason.

Overall I still lean him town.
Most undecided, I could see clear reasons of my own to see it either way. I'd have to rely on other peoples reads as of *right now* to push Sean either way. And if possible, I'd rather rely on my own thoughts.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SVS's POE has layers!!

Can I call it your inner POE?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:18 pm @Seanzie why did you pick pyxxy of all the players on the list?
They had posted. I see now that you and Dennis also had posted, but I don't think I was cognizant of that when I voted. I was in the line for a drink at the bar, and after getting my drink I was going to be with a friend, so I was trying to get through the "town streaking" part and get my vote on the table quickly before the line ended, and so just choose the one person I was aware of having had posted.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 152

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:36 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:33 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:19 pm Aye, I think it's weird that Sean knew to dig but didn't know that votes were locked.

Like, how much of a slip is it to try to swing for the early power roles?
Yeah, don't really have an explanation. I even remembered all the other things mentioned in the bolded "Important:" thing, but was not aware votes were locked. Clearly I am a great reader

Why would trying to get a power role be a slip?
It's the eagerness.

Scum starts with more data than town SoD1. Figured it may be better for wolves to leverage it while it's available.
I'll start this off by saying I read the rules 3x before I even understood what mayyy be going on. So yes, I've read them.

Don't the wolves only know 3 empty spots? Did I miss something showing they have more info than that?
Scotty updated the setup. The wolves also have some info about where the lizard is.
Yeah, thought about this more. Wolves aren't as informed as I had first believed.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:26 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:18 pm @Seanzie why did you pick pyxxy of all the players on the list?
They had posted. I see now that you and Dennis also had posted, but I don't think I was cognizant of that when I voted. I was in the line for a drink at the bar, and after getting my drink I was going to be with a friend, so I was trying to get through the "town streaking" part and get my vote on the table quickly before the line ended, and so just choose the one person I was aware of having had posted.
Sounds exactly like something I would do.

Did your friend ask you what "town streaking" meant?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:21 pm @Marmot can you detail your Splints read for me?

That entry honestly felt the most off. It was very little motivation and an excuse for not engaging in mechanical talk.
Very little motivation sounds pretty standard for me.
Aye, it does, but it's the acknowledgement of mech stuff and preemptive excuse to ignore (what is the greater part of the potential AI posts) mech stuff in combination that's odd.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:26 pm
Sounds exactly like something I would do.

Did your friend ask you what "town streaking" meant?
They asked, but I refused to clarify. I figured it would be fun to let them ponder on what my night had in store after leaving their company.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:13 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:21 pm Yeah, seems so.

So far Kate and SVS are town.

Pyxxy is null.

Seanzie is wolf lean.
Thoughts on the good doctor?
Feels OK? Do you think otherwise?
Not particularly, no. But right now I'm in a dark room with a napping baby so I can't check my notes :shrug:
Mac null reading me is wolf indicative.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:09 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:48 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:45 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:32 pmI hate mech
I also hate those kinds of mechs

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:10 pm So, Falcon's mafia.
Look at the eager beaver
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kate wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:13 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:21 pm Yeah, seems so.

So far Kate and SVS are town.

Pyxxy is null.

Seanzie is wolf lean.
Thoughts on the good doctor?
Feels OK? Do you think otherwise?
Not particularly, no. But right now I'm in a dark room with a napping baby so I can't check my notes :shrug:

peeks over shoulder

Can I see your notes?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:09 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:21 pm @Marmot can you detail your Splints read for me?

That entry honestly felt the most off. It was very little motivation and an excuse for not engaging in mechanical talk.
I can see that. To me, opting out of mech discussion doesn't bother me. I've seen other players do this before, and I don't think it's particularly AI.

What did you find off about it?
The wombo combo. I detailed above.

It's 1. To be low motivation

It's 2. To avoid mech talk (see Sabi, Neon)

It's 3. To do both (just splints so far)
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:10 pm So, Falcon's mafia.
Look at the eager beaver
bad

Falcon

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:39 pm *vote falcon*
Last night I had a friend over and we played this awesome SNES game called ``Knights of the Round'', and there is an enemy in which is a falcon, but the name that shows up under it's healthbar is ``bad Falcon''. Pretty sure it was a premonition.
Can't argue with this logic everyone turbo Falcon
...but guys... ...Falcon... Often spews... Town... If... We... Give him time... (Plz notice my pocket dad)
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:43 am
Neon wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:33 am
I'm trying to figure out who I would vote for GTH

I watched people kill town!Falcon in the NPC mess and I wasn't brave enough to stand up for him there but, not the same vibes from this Falcon...so I guess I wouldn't defend him again 🙈

can't shake the wilgy paranoia

wondering when lucy will return

actually I'm gonna go to sleep now sorry >.<
You waiting for an excuse to vote me or something?
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:00 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:39 pm *vote falcon*
Last night I had a friend over and we played this awesome SNES game called ``Knights of the Round'', and there is an enemy in which is a falcon, but the name that shows up under it's healthbar is ``bad Falcon''. Pretty sure it was a premonition.
Can't argue with this logic everyone turbo Falcon
...but guys... ...Falcon... Often spews... Town... If... We... Give him time... (Plz notice my pocket dad)
Falcon can't spew himself town because he is a wolf.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:22 am First, everyone highlighted bricky color are people who were alive for the very intense endgame of another game, and I can cut slack for being a little burnt out. No one is off the table today, but I have no need to vote early, as of right now I have no read on several of the bricky people. Hope to see more of them, although i would also get it if some of them needed air space from Mafia for a day.

1. pyxxy
2. falcon45ca
3. lucy
4. Neon
5. Seanzie
6. Macdougall
7. DrWilgy
8. Marmot
9. Kate
10. S~V~S
11. Dennis
12. Sabiplz
13. fingersplints

The seeming norm now of not using OT green can be confusing to me, I can't always tells when someone means something or it's a joke in some cases. I've seen a few reads lists that I thought were fake, but its hard to say :omg:

Pyxxy talked mainly mechanics, made a flippy floppy reads list, and asked one person if they had seen the movie, and no one else. If I was going to vote now, I'd vote for Pyxxy. But I don't have to so there is that.

Falcon, after Felt, I can't read him to save my life. After watching Cartomancy, I can't read him to save my life. Also, up to this point stress equity. POE.

Lucy hasn't said much plus also stress equity POE

Neon mostly banter, I *think* mostly OT, the two games I played with her she was a civ both times, (and in the game I watched she was a civ) she played totally differently. No real read here. POE. But caveat; in Felt as in Cartomancy, no woofs were yeeted, and the main difference was she was making vote analyses in LGM, and really wasn't in the others. I need to see her post on something she feels strongly about, I think. I have never seen bad Neon.

Seanzie made a bunch of one letter posts, and voted for reasons of his own. IIRC he later said he didn't realize votes were locked in, BUT knew to dig with his vote. I can see a civ reason to want to dig early, more than a bad one, other than evading the spotty lizard, but i don't see that as much of an issue on day one for the woofs, when many spots besides the ones they know about are open. Also stress equity. The POEiest of the POE.

MacDougall, I have zero reads, he made a reads list, not sure if srs; I think prolly not. I'm sure he'll be by to give us a good maccing later. Stress equity.

DrWilgy civ read me fast, which made me feel warm and cozy, and then made me feel paranoid. BUT I like a good chunk of what he said in general. Townlean.

Marmot feels pretty over all good to me. Some srs mixed in with the happy new game banter. Also Townlean.

Kate is asking a lot of questions, feeling things out, seems open minded, and is trying hard to banter. Townlean.

SVS; That's me!

Dennis is one of the reasons I didn't do any reads yesterday; initially he looked very similar to me to how he was playing in Cartomancy, but that game was still going on, and I couldn't make that comparison. He did seem to get less trolly and more srs and solvey later in the day. If I had to vote yesterday, it might have been for Dennis, but stress equity as well as starting to look more like he did in Felt and LGM, moved him from wooflean into POE.

Sabi is solvey and while some OT, also had some good insights. They had a rough day yesterday, so stress equity, plus it's their birthday, so quieter than their norm is understandable. Townlean.

Fingersplints; I couldn't remember a thing she said, so I had to read her. Of her 8 posts, about half were about how she doesn't enjoy/engage in mech discussion. Only real suspish discussing post was agreeing with an equivocating post Marmot made about his reads (which to be fair, I also agreed with). I know she is a low poster in general, so I need to see more (especially her reaction to this poke), but what I did see put her a bit wooflean for me.

I'm home today so I'll be in and out of here.
Neon is T I think.

I put a weird post above, but I do think that Falcon still spews given enough time. Otherwise we yeet d3.

Seanzie I'm still foiling wolf, but I recognize that It's just foil re the early vote.

I like the reviews against stress equity. I think it makes a lot of sense, but something I had never known to put to term.

Right now my (would votes are Pyxxy and Splints).
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Wilgy >rand!wolf, but this is a weak read.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oic. I'm caught up now.

Toss Mac onto that pile of would votes.

I'd say like right behind the other two.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:12 pm Wilgy >rand!wolf, but this is a weak read.
Validating Marmite's vote eh?
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:12 pm Wilgy >rand!wolf, but this is a weak read.
Validating Marmite's vote eh?
I don't know anything about any marmalades. I just read things and give reads.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Can someone tell me if there is a particular nuance to the exclamation mark in something like "rand!wolf". Like does it cover another layer of meaning other than just saying "rand wolf"?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:16 pm Can someone tell me if there is a particular nuance to the exclamation mark in something like "rand!wolf". Like does it cover another layer of meaning other than just saying "rand wolf"?
I do not use it with any extra meaning. It is almost a hyphen, but not quite.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:16 pm Can someone tell me if there is a particular nuance to the exclamation mark in something like "rand!wolf". Like does it cover another layer of meaning other than just saying "rand wolf"?
But also I should say, I didn't say "rand!wolf", I said ">rand!wolf", which I read as "greater than random chance of being a wolf".

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks! That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:19 pm
But also I should say, I didn't say "rand!wolf", I said ">rand!wolf", which I read as "greater than random chance of being a wolf".
I always have to double take it as ! equates to 'not' in my head.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”