FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Boogs »

Voting Snow Dog.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Well I guess I voting snow dog. I think everyone who is voting for me needs to be looked at next lynch.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Well I guess I voting snow dog. I think everyone who is voting for me needs to be looked at next lynch.
Did you speak at all about the accusation MP gave to you? I think you did, but please refresh me: did you know it was MP who was targeted? Did you know DFaraday could have been the target?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Long Con wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Well I guess I voting snow dog. I think everyone who is voting for me needs to be looked at next lynch.
Did you speak at all about the accusation MP gave to you? I think you did, but please refresh me: did you know it was MP who was targeted? Did you know DFaraday could have been the target?
I didn't know who was targeted . I said MP's name because he had votes and was being talked about. That's why I bought him up. I said he could be the civvie role that can survive night kills. I also went on to say I didn't want to see either Mp or Df get lynched because of that.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Made »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I didn't know who was targeted . I said MP's name because he had votes and was being talked about. That's why I bought him up. I said he could be the civvie role that can survive night kills. I also went on to say I didn't want to see either Mp or Df get lynched because of that.
The last part of this message is misleading. After being confronted, you stated this, not before the issue was brought up.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I really don't understand why someone would conclude I was the one targeted.

Bass and FZ.'s most recent posts really don't make me reconsider my perception of my observation.

Bass, the thing is: It was not made public whether DF or I survived the NK. So why would you say you think I'm civvie SOLELY based on the NK survival and you have no opinion of DF, even though it was not made public which one of us was the target?

FZ., I have NEVER seen a game on this site where there was a possibility of two different targets for the NK survival. It's certainly an interesting way to write it. But I can't recall anyone doing this, let alone Epig or Elo. And don't worry, you didn't offend me, but now that you're implying I'm either paranoid or baddie, instead of logically refuting my observation, makes me wonder. Especially so since you haven't said a word about my Bass observations.
You are reading way to much into my post .I wouldn't lynch you or DF because of last nights post.
MP even directly asked you how you felt about DF, to which you said:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Bass, what do you think of DFaraday?
I really don't have a read on him yet. What do you think of him?
Either you didn't have a read, or you didn't plan to vote for him because of the night post. Claiming both is a contradiction.
Pov: you reading my takes
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Simon »

I voted for Bass because I have to see.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Ok well before I get lynched and when I flip civ I want everyone to really look at Made and Ambray.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 2]

Made wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Long Con wrote:
The last part of this message is misleading. After being confronted, you stated this, not before the issue was brought up.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I really don't understand why someone would conclude I was the one targeted.

Bass and FZ.'s most recent posts really don't make me reconsider my perception of my observation.

Bass, the thing is: It was not made public whether DF or I survived the NK. So why would you say you think I'm civvie SOLELY based on the NK survival and you have no opinion of DF, even though it was not made public which one of us was the target?

FZ., I have NEVER seen a game on this site where there was a possibility of two different targets for the NK survival. It's certainly an interesting way to write it. But I can't recall anyone doing this, let alone Epig or Elo. And don't worry, you didn't offend me, but now that you're implying I'm either paranoid or baddie, instead of logically refuting my observation, makes me wonder. Especially so since you haven't said a word about my Bass observations.
You are reading way to much into my post .I wouldn't lynch you or DF because of last nights post.
MP even directly asked you how you felt about DF, to which you said:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Bass, what do you think of DFaraday?
I really don't have a read on him yet. What do you think of him?
Either you didn't have a read, or you didn't plan to vote for him because of the night post. Claiming both is a contradiction.
Ok well I not going in circles about this again. Df didn't have votes and besides the maybe night kill survival I had no read on him.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Made if I do get lynched for this and come back civ you can put

"Bass > Made" in your sig .
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm here.

So... I still don't understand the miscommunication with Bass. But I am suspicious of players not really discussing much and just following me on it.

And Bass's recent posts really read genuine, which conflicts with where I would otherwise put my vote... Ugh.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Made if I do get lynched for this and come back civ you can put

"Bass > Made" in your sig .
I'm not going to pretend that the argument against you is air-tight- the best argument evar (or that you're better than me). It's just this is the strongest argument against anyone in the game right now. I think the first thing we do night3/day 4 is to give reads on all players to figure out where we are, what names are slipping through the cracks, so that more meaningful discussion can occur.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I really don't like how players have piggybacked onto my case without adding anything to the discussion because it makes me super nervous, but I suppose I'm voting Bass. I don't really want to vote Snowy. And while some of what Made has said has pinged me, other times he's come across as completely genuine.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have had pings from LC though. The way he keeps asking questions that otherwise have been answered multiple times and how he keeps trying to force subtle suspicion onto me without talking about anyone else doesn't strike me as genuine civvie LC baddie hunting.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
Like this post.

I already went back and forth on this with Bass for like thirty minutes yesterday.

What does this add? Nothing. Bass just can say whatever he wants to now, it doesn't change how he originally posted.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

I'm going to vote for Bass as well, it very well could have been a slip up and I want to see. It might help me get a read and some other players this game.
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Hedgeowl »

Sorry for my complete absence ya'll. I am not on board with a Bass vote without more thorough background reading, but Made's accusations on Dom and then backing off when Dom reminded him of Dr. who has me cricking my brow.

*votes Made*
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Like this post.

I already went back and forth on this with Bass for like thirty minutes yesterday.

What does this add? Nothing. Bass just can say whatever he wants to now, it doesn't change how he originally posted.
I read through that dizzying number of posts yesterday only once, due to the massive volume in a short time. Although I could remember a number of people, including yourself, calling out Bass for an explanation, I couldn't remember if he had given one before the lynch just turned on FZ.

I'm not trying to "add" anything, I was trying to decide how I felt about your case on Bass when I knew his side.

Anyways, I voted Bass because there was one minute left and he already has the majority of the votes. His explanation sounds reasonable, but it also sounds like what a baddie would say if he slipped up. So I guess we'll find out.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Like this post.

I read through that dizzying number of posts yesterday only once, due to the massive volume in a short time. Although I could remember a number of people, including yourself, calling out Bass for an explanation, I couldn't remember if he had given one before the lynch just turned on FZ.

I'm not trying to "add" anything, I was trying to decide how I felt about your case on Bass when I knew his side.

Anyways, I voted Bass because there was one minute left and he already has the majority of the votes. His explanation sounds reasonable, but it also sounds like what a baddie would say if he slipped up. So I guess we'll find out.
Oh, okay. Fair enough. I suppose going back and trying to find it would be difficult, though one could just search Bass's posts. But I get it.

Anyway, that's a good point.

I suppose it's unfair that I'm holding you to a slightly higher standard than most of the rest of the players (I think I am anyway), but I just have expected you to have opinions on more players by now. I'm the only person you've really been talking about. But I know you're playing another game too.

What do you think of the Snow Dog and Made voting?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't really see the case on Snow Dog. Is it just that he was "hopping around" on Day One? I think a lot of people were having fun on Day One, and I don't see that as making him seem particularly bad.

Made's analysis of Dom was interesting. I find that Dom can be aloof and impassioned in the same game, both those traits seem like familiar Dom to me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LOL I just want to say, my last post was typed before yours, but you linkitised me. But it's like I answered your question. WOW! :eek:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:I don't really see the case on Snow Dog. Is it just that he was "hopping around" on Day One? I think a lot of people were having fun on Day One, and I don't see that as making him seem particularly bad.

Made's analysis of Dom was interesting. I find that Dom can be aloof and impassioned in the same game, both those traits seem like familiar Dom to me.
Yeah, I agree re: Snowy.

And good point about Dom. I personally don't think I've been seeing Made's baddie game yet, but I am intrigued (mainly due to paranoia) why he's been following me so closely on Bass (though I suppose you could dump Snowy and Ambray in there, but I don't actively suspect any of these three).

Thanks!

Linki: LOL, that's funny, I had no idea! I just thought, 'Wow, he responded to that FAST!' :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I suppose it's unfair that I'm holding you to a slightly higher standard than most of the rest of the players (I think I am anyway), but I just have expected you to have opinions on more players by now. I'm the only person you've really been talking about. But I know you're playing another game too.
Not only that, but I (and BR) have made it pretty clear that the last week or so was very busy for us, and neither of us have been able to "bring our A game" to this one yet.
MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL, that's funny, I had no idea! I just thought, 'Wow, he responded to that FAST!' :haha:
:haha:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Made wrote:It's sticking out like a sore thumb in my head that simple doesn't make sense. Why do we care so much that Ambray was the first to vote FZ? Is there more background or context that i'm just overlooking? It isn't arguable that Mp was the driving force behind FZ's lynch. Are people who are throwing Ambray's name around contesting that?

Current reads, I'm really mixed on MP, It's interesting, how now that i have actually have bases to make an argument against him, he seems civvie. As DF described, he seems like his eccentric self. I think it's too early to lynch him if there's an alternative.
My lead going into this day was Llama, so :(

I'm not seeing a solid case against Bass due to how much that weighed on FZ being mafia.

Dom is reading Civvie, which is terrifying because normally he reads blank. He's far more helpful and seemingly rational than normal imo.

Hedgie and BWT should say more words :srsnod:
Just wanted to point this out.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who bumped off thellama73?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Ambray
No votes

Bass_the_Clever
Ambray (9), Snow Dog (10), birdwithteeth11 (11), Made (12), Simon (15), MovingPictures07 (16), Black Rock (18), Long Con (19)
42%

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Black Rock
No votes

Boogs
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
No votes

fingersplints
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

Kate
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Made
Dom (4), DFaraday (6), Hedgeowl (17)
16%

Mister Rearranger
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

Roxy
No votes

sabie12
No votes

Simon
No votes

Snow Dog
Mister Rearranger (7), Tink (8), Boogs (13), Bass_the_Clever (14)
21%

Tink
No votes

Kurt Busch #41 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Metalmarsh89 (2), thellama73 (3), S~V~S (5)
21%

Total votes : 19
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I suppose it's unfair that I'm holding you to a slightly higher standard than most of the rest of the players (I think I am anyway), but I just have expected you to have opinions on more players by now. I'm the only person you've really been talking about. But I know you're playing another game too.
Not only that, but I (and BR) have made it pretty clear that the last week or so was very busy for us, and neither of us have been able to "bring our A game" to this one yet.
MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL, that's funny, I had no idea! I just thought, 'Wow, he responded to that FAST!' :haha:
:haha:
Good point. Like I said, it's very possible I'm just expecting more from you because you have lots of civvie insight when you're civvie. :srsnod:

Also @ Bass: :ponder:

That's a good catch. Especially since I remember discussing briefly with Made yesterday FZ. v. Bass lynch and he said he'd prefer to lynch Bass since that's where the real case was coming from.

I'd like to hear Made's explanation on that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, LC, I want to say I totally get what you've been vocalizing re: thinking about me. I just was frustrated yesterday, and I apologize for that. It's been a stressful week, lol. And I know it's wrong, so. :P

But I mean, I get it. I've pulled some pretty crazy baddie gambits before. But the simple explanation for my behavior with regards to FZ., Bass, and Roxy was that I really WAS that overconfident. It actually was painful to bring up those quotes I dug up in response to you, to read some of them. Lol. I was just thinking, 'Oh, D2 MP...'
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass, you said to look at Ambray as well as Made, right? Why Ambray?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Its a feeling.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 24

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Simon wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. I guess I'm not looking at Made anymore. And while I still think Snow Dog is potentially bad, I think a Bass vote will tell us a lot more. If he's bad, we lynch a baddie. If he's civ, then I might start questioning what side of the fence MP is on.

Votes Bass
Are you telling the truth about being suspicious of Bass? :shrug:
Why wouldn't I be?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:Bass, you said to look at Ambray as well as Made, right? Why Ambray?
I mean voting first for 3 civvies is worth looking into.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Epignosis »

Day 3
Bass_the_Clever has been lynched. He was Mack.
<><><><><><>
“I’m speechless, Bob! I haven’t seen this much action since the time I blew a tire and ended up in Vegas!”

“Indeed Darrell. There’s a lot going on. It looks like the pit crews are trying to regroup after that last unpleasantry.”

“Who are those four blowing around the corner?”

“Darrell, I’m not sure. They look like hoodlums to me. Wait, we’ve got info just in: Snot Rod, DJ, Boost and Wingo. Four street racers just out of the impound.”

“Woah! What are they doing here?”

“Running, it would seem, Darrell. Yet it appears they are putting on a little side bet for the spectators here today.”

“As if anyone needed anymore excitement!”

It is now Night 3. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

UGH. That really sucks. RIP Bass. :rip:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 3]

That was really fun but also why I am quiet. lol
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ambray wrote:I read a few things earlier by DF that cricked my brow, but...and I hate to say it....it would rely on Bass coming back bad. :p

I'm going to put my vote there, because I do think that MP was genuinely onto something and I didn't think the case on Bass was connected to FZ honestly, the case on Bass was that it looked like he slipped up by knowing who was targeted for the NK.
^ main reason I changed my tune. I thought they had to be linked honestly because everyone was voting for FZ. The key's in my phrasing, "i'm not seeing". When Ambray pointed this out, I reread to confirm my understanding was correct, and it wasn't.
I rather be wishywashy than wrong for consistency's sake.

linki: poop :rip:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

If i'm correct, this is a rezzie poll, as the number of people dead equals the number of racers/options.
Assuming there based on order, who would be the most helpful to bring back?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am sure I do not understand the following:

Not one person mentioned me being quiet - ergo - silenced.

Why you would follow anything Ambray, MP or Snow say since they have led or helped lynch 3 consecutive civs. After the FZ fiasco I am quite literally shocked that you all went after Bass.

Why no one thought it was weird how Made out of the blue defended Ambray from accusations that only one person mentioned and not one vote her way. Very strange considering it was unsolicited and she was not the topic of discussion.

Open your eyes civvies - do not follow people who only have led lynches against civvies this game.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Oh and I voted Wingo.
;)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Roxy wrote:I am sure I do not understand the following:

or just not participating, with the lack of discussion in general, that's not shocking.
Why you would follow anything Ambray, MP or Snow say since they have led or helped lynch 3 consecutive civs. After the FZ fiasco I am quite literally shocked that you all went after Bass.
Having only found one baddie in my entire mafia career, I'm not very shocked. It feels normal. what is normal for mafia lynches anyways?
Why no one thought it was weird how Made out of the blue defended Ambray from accusations that only one person mentioned and not one vote her way. Very strange considering it was unsolicited and she was not the topic of discussion.
It wasn't a defense, it was a genuine question that no one answered ._.
Open your eyes civvies - do not follow people who only have led lynches against civvies this game.
To be fair, what other arguments were there yesterday? Snow? He changed opinions and so people wanted his head. By the time my name was even mentioned, we were 6 votes deep on Bass. If we're going to catch mafia, we need more discussion and more names. At this point I at least kinda trust Ambray, Mp, and Snow. What i think instead is going on is a quiet mafia, or at least passive one. I mean It's hard to find and kill people when new ideas are immediately rejected, by all active voices. that's what I feel happened yesterday.

My point? We need to go into Day 4 with an open mind, get an idea of how everyone feel about everyone else so we can smother mafia's influence with sheer volume of new leads: especially from less talkative people.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote:

or just not participating, with the lack of discussion in general, that's not shocking.
Having only found one baddie in my entire mafia career, I'm not very shocked. It feels normal. what is normal for mafia lynches anyways?
It wasn't a defense, it was a genuine question that no one answered ._.
AND ANOTHER THING
can we stop the no yous? So many this game. And while it's not a mafia only tactic, it's helping mafia by discouraging making arguments, stunting discussion.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

So you think I've had a lack of participation this game?

Don't understand what you are asking here.

And it was a defense of Ambray from you.

So you trust the 3 people who have lynched civvies gtk.

What no u's???
;)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Roxy wrote:So you think I've had a lack of participation this game?

Don't understand what you are asking here.

And it was a defense of Ambray from you.

So you trust the 3 people who have lynched civvies gtk.

What no u's???
Not you, but in general this game due to real life circumstances has be relatively quiet. I wasn't sure if something came up and you (or anyone for that matter) couldn't play today because of that.

Honestly, I feel like not lynch mafia till like day 4 or 5 is pretty normal. If it isn't, what is?

Civvies lynch civvies too. I'm not going to be blinded by trust, but Civvies can't win without it and they are reading best for me atm. This is why i hope that tomorrow, i can get some perspective from who thinks who is bad and find more people to trust, or remove unwarranted trust. (it should be noted that the reason i'm listing these people is because they were mentioned above, not because they're the only people, or even all people i trust trust )

No u's on the way, there's a few that stick out in my head, but give me a sec..
the no you, and what ever linki i reply to in that post is going to have to be the last i post tonight, HW and other boring irl ish.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

the first part of this one isn't a no you, but a save. The second part, however i'd consider a no u.
Boogs wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Switched my vote to Boogs for now since BWT showed up. Here's hoping it gets Boogs to talk. :noble:
I've expressed I would be busy this week being out of town already Sockman. I will swap my vote to you also in return :p
DFaraday wrote:I'm not going to be back before the poll closes, so I'll just go ahead and vote Made because his comment about Dom was both inaccurate and seemed like he was attempting to instigate suspicion of Dom.
not a no u, but imo fits the spirit of no u: voting for even considering that someone is mafia.

Alright, really tho gtg, night y'all

:coffee3:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

:rip: Bass
sorry everyone for missing the vote. I haven't even read all that went down other then the host post. I'm gonna be busy packing the rest of the night. Flight tomorrow back to England so won't be around until Thursday.
Gro-oo-ovy
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Made wrote:
the first part of this one isn't a no you, but a save. The second part, however i'd consider a no u.
Boogs wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Switched my vote to Boogs for now since BWT showed up. Here's hoping it gets Boogs to talk. :noble:
I've expressed I would be busy this week being out of town already Sockman. I will swap my vote to you also in return :p
DFaraday wrote:I'm not going to be back before the poll closes, so I'll just go ahead and vote Made because his comment about Dom was both inaccurate and seemed like he was attempting to instigate suspicion of Dom.
not a no u, but imo fits the spirit of no u: voting for even considering that someone is mafia.

Alright, really tho gtg, night y'all

:coffee3:
I wasn't voting you for considering that Dom might be Mafia. He may very well be for all I know. The reason I thought it was suspicious is because it struck me as trying to push suspicion on Dom based on a shaky premise (Dom being aloof). I wasn't trying to get you lynched, but what you said just pinged me more than anything Bass had done, especially given that FZ turned out to be civvie.

As for SD, I haven't really processed him this game, so I need to review him before I get a real impression of him.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:I thought my conversation with myself made it pretty clear why I'm likely wrong about MP -- he was targeted for a NK
Was it confirmed to be MP and not DF?
No.
But I find it a lot more likely that MP was targeted.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Ok well before I get lynched and when I flip civ I want everyone to really look at Made and Ambray.
I agree on MAde-- not sure on SoFi
MovingPictures07 wrote:I have had pings from LC though. The way he keeps asking questions that otherwise have been answered multiple times and how he keeps trying to force subtle suspicion onto me without talking about anyone else doesn't strike me as genuine civvie LC baddie hunting.
You might be onto something here, but I need more on this. I disagree that he's trying to force suspicion on you.

Let's lynch made!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Ambray, what exactly was it about me that pinged you? I'd be happy to respond to any charges against me. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:Ambray, what exactly was it about me that pinged you? I'd be happy to respond to any charges against me. :noble:
what
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Ambray, what exactly was it about me that pinged you? I'd be happy to respond to any charges against me. :noble:
what
Earlier she said I "cricked her brow" without saying why. I was just lazy and didn't quote her post. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:
what
Earlier she said I "cricked her brow" without saying why. I was just lazy and didn't quote her post. :p
That was very confusing to me. :p
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote:If i'm correct, this is a rezzie poll, as the number of people dead equals the number of racers/options.
Assuming there based on order, who would be the most helpful to bring back?
Bass would seem to be the most helpful to bring back, given that Mack protects the awesome Lightning McQueen... although I'm actually a bit suspicious of the role he came back as. There are roles that the Seemer (Miles Axelrod) would choose to appear as, and roles that it wouldn't be as beneficial to appear as.

I don't want to do the baddies' thinking for them, but Mack is one of the roles that the Seemer could easily choose to appear as. Bass' "slip up" could have been a genuine baddie slip, and he's just Miles Axelrod.

Llama could be a baddie, hard to say. Probably not worth the risk, when nijuu (Fillmore, not likely a Seemer because then the real Fillmore would just post-curse someone and prove the truth) and FZ. (Guido, risky for a Seemer to choose because of possible secret BTSC/role knowledge with Guido) are available.

FZ. was a better participator, and got ripped off by a wild sock... she is my choice for rez target.

Although I think the assumption that this poll will rez anybody is probably not correct, I will vote DJ in the hope that FZ. comes back.

Return to “Previous Jobs”