100%

Total votes: 9
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Party Crasher »

Tutuu agrees with my thoughts on SVS btw, and didn't agree with your TR of them (same as me). But I don't think it's scummy from you and after talking they seem less sure @Michelle

Tutu then says that they don't get why you think playing against a 6 person hydra sinks your WIM. Could you explain a bit plz?

DZ (will be out for the afternoon now)

13/40 (most of the posts since I introduced myself other than the read lists and skills)
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

VC
Spoiler: show
Imagine dying d1 lmao
Poll runs till Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

No votes
Voters: None
Alison
No votes
Cape90
No votes
Creature
No votes
Dennis
12%
Voters: Party Crasher, Neon, Creature
DrWilgy
4%
Voters: Sabiplz
Dyslexicon
No votes
EnderWiggin
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Golden
12%
Voters: Alison, lucy, MacDougall
Guillotine
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
Ilario
No votes
Inawordyes
4%
Voters: Scotty
Kate
4%
Voters: Guillotine
Le petit poussin
No votes
Lilypetal
4%
Voters: nutella
lucy
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Marmot
No votes
master radishes
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Neon
No votes
Nutella
4%
Voters: Seanzie
Party Crasher
8%
Voters: hollowkatt, falcon45ca
Porscha
4%
Voters: Sloonei
pyxxy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Voters: EnderWiggin, Michelle
S~V~S
No votes
Sabiplz
No votes
Scotty
4%
Voters: Marmot
Seanzie
No votes
sig
No votes
Sloonei
4%
Voters: Cape90
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Urist
4%
Voters: Golden
No vote/unvote
4%
Voters: Lilypetal
Sleep
No votes
Host/mod/spec/dead etc
20%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Lime Coke, staypositivefriend, sabie12, Spacedaisy
Total votes: 25

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:34 am Tutuu agrees with my thoughts on SVS btw, and didn't agree with your TR of them (same as me). But I don't think it's scummy from you and after talking they seem less sure @Michelle

Tutu then says that they don't get why you think playing against a 6 person hydra sinks your WIM. Could you explain a bit plz?

DZ (will be out for the afternoon now)

13/40 (most of the posts since I introduced myself other than the read lists and skills)
There is anyway a difficulty for me to keep track of people I don't know in the game, now I have to think who on earth from the other 5 is posting on that slot of yours.
Is a menaingless effort and I dislike it.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:26 am [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Why?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Back to work as well

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:26 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 am Golden v Alison is the type of early game my ego is bigger than you Lonestar type nonsense that is almost always T v T

So like. Kiss and make up and find the real scum uwu.
Actually I am very curious as to why someone who just came out of Tacky Matrix would say this. That seems like a strong and obvious counterexample.
I will now pretend like I remember what happened that game.

I was a wolf

Oh wait is that cause Wade?

True. Like most probabilities if A = B >50%

But =C <50%

I'm gonna continue to use B and not C

Werewolf isn't an exact science right. It's just a numbers game.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:26 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:23 am
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:21 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:19 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:18 am Alison's reaction is what I expect of v!her, but I'm also kind of biased because I'm already town reading her from her prior content
She's town.

So is Golden

Lol
Why on both?

"vibes"?
You get me.

But also I think early game battles of ego are almost always T v T and Alison and Golden are 2 people I think want to control a narrative and think that their reads are always going to be the best reads for town to win

And I've seen this a hundred times before...

Someone told me not to call it a dick measuring contest cause that's offensive and I'm really struggling to explain it without that phrase lol
eh but I don't think thats what happened?

Alison was arguing with Kate and Golden jumped in and voted her. I think Godlen's read seemed just out of touch with anything I thinks natural?

I don't really have a read on Alison but Golden just stuck out to me cuz of that.
Meh. I disagree but I'm gonna back out of this and observe I think.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:31 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:16 am
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:14 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 am Golden v Alison is the type of early game my ego is bigger than you Lonestar type nonsense that is almost always T v T

So like. Kiss and make up and find the real scum uwu.
I think I'm one of the least egotistical people in the thread.
💀💀💀
Oh no I've committed a murder

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:37 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:31 am
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:29 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:28 am
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:26 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:23 am
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:21 am

Why on both?

"vibes"?
You get me.

But also I think early game battles of ego are almost always T v T and Alison and Golden are 2 people I think want to control a narrative and think that their reads are always going to be the best reads for town to win

And I've seen this a hundred times before...

Someone told me not to call it a dick measuring contest cause that's offensive and I'm really struggling to explain it without that phrase lol
eh but I don't think thats what happened?

Alison was arguing with Kate and Golden jumped in and voted her. I think Godlen's read seemed just out of touch with anything I thinks natural?

I don't really have a read on Alison but Golden just stuck out to me cuz of that.
It wasn't a read. This shouldn't be so hard.
Then what was it and why do it?

DZ
I don't think Alison's response to Dennis was appropriate, for me it was over the line.
ok I dont really get:
a) why you think Alison's response was over the line when Dennis said this about Alison:
"Alison is doing that thing where she has the largest ego in the world so I guess maybe town but like maybe drop it back a notch"
Its like provocation -> reaction which is kinda normal, and tbh Alisons response wasn't even a direct attack on Dennis.

b) why are you getting involved? if its over the line others can manage it

you only did one posts and it was just a vote you didn't even really call her out its just kinda virtue signalling?

anyway, I dunno if its AI I think it'll just leave it and read your iso instead

DZ (one of the other heads has started posting btw)
I do agree in that I think people need to stop playing lawyer and interjectingwhen others are asking questions of other people

Cause like by playing lawyer your getting in the way of someone else trying to solve.

But also I play lawyer sometimes so ignore this when I do it kthx

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:01 am OK, this Golden/Kate this is freaking me a bit on more than one level.

First, tons of people are making reads for no reason and no one is questioning it, or asking for reasons. All the jumping on a read of old friends seems sooo opportunistic to me.
Second, neither Kate nor Golden have asked me for my opinion, and they both know that while my opinion may be shit on a lot of things, I read Kate pretty well.
I threw her a ball, and she ignored it.
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:27 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:53 pm I claim Kate bad because she hasnt hit 400 posts yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I'M WORKING ON IT! :shrug:
:haha: Good luck, I gave up. Too many people I don’t know.
So I was not sure she wasn't bad, since I also think she might have tried to avoid me when she's bad (although it's been so long since i can recall the last game where she was bad and I was town; 10 years ago, maybe?).

But her reaction to all of this pretty clearly puts her town for me. She doesn't seem to be spending alot of time worrying about how she sounds. Maybe she's salty for some other reason, or maybe I'm not as all that as I think.

@Neon , @Lilypetal are you two from the same home forum? You seem to have some simpatico, and that could give weight to your readings of each other.
No me and Lily have just played a ton of games together over the last several months.

Basically since I started no lifing and signing up for every mafia game I can

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Man I need to stop spamming.

I think I asked Golden a question and never got an answer but I don't wanna find it in my own iso

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

25/40

(im tutuu)

good:
cape90 - they post a lot and said words and seemed assertive maybe
falcon - he cant roll mafia and always does the same thing as town every game
rondo - read above
guillotine - town for the guillo thing
hollowkatt - town for the hk reaction
marmot - town coz he caught dennis
neon - town coz shes obvious as town
nutella - town coz she caught dennis and iawy
sabi - town coz they're very different than cartomancy
alison - town coz normal alison things
golden - town coz typical town reaction to alison
lucy - town coz cute (add me on whatsapp)

evil:
dennis - exact same as cartomancy imo. he's scared af to post. i skimmed some posts in holes mafia i think it was and it was night and day, he was braver as town
inawy - got caught by nutella
scotty - maybe? got caught by nutella. but not sure. could be normal scotty things
creature - exact same as cartomancy
michelle - im not that sure anymore but will keep u in here
drwilgy - i remember him making a post that started with the word "Tempo." before using a line break and a new paragraph. i think that weird vocabulary usage might be scummy for wilgy, i remember a game a loooong time ago where he just said weird words to describe things and he ended up mafia so im going with that
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:54 am 25/40

(im tutuu)

good:
cape90 - they post a lot and said words and seemed assertive maybe
falcon - he cant roll mafia and always does the same thing as town every game
rondo - read above
guillotine - town for the guillo thing
hollowkatt - town for the hk reaction
marmot - town coz he caught dennis
neon - town coz shes obvious as town
nutella - town coz she caught dennis and iawy
sabi - town coz they're very different than cartomancy
alison - town coz normal alison things
golden - town coz typical town reaction to alison
lucy - town coz cute (add me on whatsapp)

evil:
dennis - exact same as cartomancy imo. he's scared af to post. i skimmed some posts in holes mafia i think it was and it was night and day, he was braver as town
inawy - got caught by nutella
scotty - maybe? got caught by nutella. but not sure. could be normal scotty things
creature - exact same as cartomancy
michelle - im not that sure anymore but will keep u in here
drwilgy - i remember him making a post that started with the word "Tempo." before using a line break and a new paragraph. i think that weird vocabulary usage might be scummy for wilgy, i remember a game a loooong time ago where he just said weird words to describe things and he ended up mafia so im going with that
Tell me why for rondo and dennis pls
When you say 'caught' for dennis and iawy is there any mechanical proof?

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

26/40 tutuu
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:01 am Tell me why for rondo and dennis pls
rondo - he cant roll mafia and always does the same thing as town every game
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:01 am When you say 'caught' for dennis and iawy is there any mechanical proof?
yea
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 72
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Left for a couple hours last night, thread went from 5 pages to 19. Ouch, but okay, let’s read

Got one page in and fell asleep. Wake up, thread jumped from 19 to 28. Double ouch

I am under-prepared for the mash-aspect of this game haha, even though the last game I played here was also mash-aspect too. Anyways, good morning and hi hello, how are y’all doing? Will probably try to keep reading until I get caught up, so I will be here but not in the present for a bit
:omg:
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:05 am 26/40 tutuu
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:01 am Tell me why for rondo and dennis pls
rondo - he cant roll mafia and always does the same thing as town every game
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:01 am When you say 'caught' for dennis and iawy is there any mechanical proof?
yea
Link it to me please

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

While i can agree there is maybe a meta thing about Dennis, meta is not the way to solve Rondo

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:18 am While i can agree there is maybe a meta thing about Dennis, meta is not the way to solve Rondo
Will you show me da Wei?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:02 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:26 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:11 pm I cant believe no one has done this yet @Porscha 69
I'm like 87% sure someone did that

Lock wolf
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:25 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:13 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:28 pm I'm officially the top poster

I'm volume cleared.

Gn
I will be shooting you tonight. Fair warning.
Why :(
I've decided you and Dennis are woofs. Or something.
These were the ones at the time of my read neon. Although I've come around a little on Dennis since then.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how serious do you think each of these reads were?
I bothered to read my iso...

@Golden

If you answered this I didn't see it

Pls do.

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:20 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:18 am While i can agree there is maybe a meta thing about Dennis, meta is not the way to solve Rondo
Will you show me da Wei?
By flip.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hi, gays!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:59 pm Hard claiming Gambit Demon from Shadow Corridors. It's a little modified from the original version but still keeps the spirit of it. Here's the basic rundown.

- I offer a permanent ability to someone at night. abilities are: track, roleblock, silence (can't speak during next day), disenfranchise (can't vote during next day), give a post restriction, thieving (steal the abilities of who you voted for), protecting, bus driving

- If my offer is accepting, they gain the ability, but I can choose one of two options: either all night actions cast on me get redirected to them the next night OR all votes cast on me get redirected to them the next day.

- I fulfil my win condition if the number of people who I've bargained with exceed the number of people who haven't.

I'm gonna offer the same deal that I proposed in shadow corridors. Y'all come up with consensus town and I'll offer powers to them. In exchange I get a free win, you get free power roles, everyone profits.

FAQ
- how do we know you aren't tricking us into some horrible fate???
take it on trust, host read that they aren't going to have a 3P nuke half the game in GOC, whatever. In Shadow Corridors I proposed some tactics to guard against 3P betrayal, you can try those. Yes I know I was mafia that game but my tactics were legit.

- what if the mafia soupkills you???
imagine being a coward and soupkilling the gambit demon instead of trying to go deep and get the power offered to you instead

- how do we know you're not mafia pretending to be a 3P???
my plan is pretty clearly laid out to give me a free win while also helping the town out. I fully intend to have "auto" from post 1 and will be putting in close to 0 effort to solve or influence the game from this point on. It doesn't make much strategical sense for me to do that if I'm mafia, especially since it will become too obvious that I'm lying about being 3P as the game goes on.

- how do we know you won't side with the mafia after you win like the original Gambit Demon did???
Long Con sided with mafia because he was sentimental and wanted to root for the underdog. I am not sentimental. Siding with the mafia after the town gave me my win is pointless. I have already gotten my win; putting in extra effort is not only meaningless, it actively compromises my ability to make further deals in this vein when I roll 3P in the future. It's strictly suboptimal to do that, so you can be pretty sure I won't do it.

make sure to @ me if you want to tell me who your consensus town to bargain is or have any questions/comments, since I won't be reading the thread closely.
No.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:22 am
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:59 pm Hard claiming Gambit Demon from Shadow Corridors. It's a little modified from the original version but still keeps the spirit of it. Here's the basic rundown.

- I offer a permanent ability to someone at night. abilities are: track, roleblock, silence (can't speak during next day), disenfranchise (can't vote during next day), give a post restriction, thieving (steal the abilities of who you voted for), protecting, bus driving

- If my offer is accepting, they gain the ability, but I can choose one of two options: either all night actions cast on me get redirected to them the next night OR all votes cast on me get redirected to them the next day.

- I fulfil my win condition if the number of people who I've bargained with exceed the number of people who haven't.

I'm gonna offer the same deal that I proposed in shadow corridors. Y'all come up with consensus town and I'll offer powers to them. In exchange I get a free win, you get free power roles, everyone profits.

FAQ
- how do we know you aren't tricking us into some horrible fate???
take it on trust, host read that they aren't going to have a 3P nuke half the game in GOC, whatever. In Shadow Corridors I proposed some tactics to guard against 3P betrayal, you can try those. Yes I know I was mafia that game but my tactics were legit.

- what if the mafia soupkills you???
imagine being a coward and soupkilling the gambit demon instead of trying to go deep and get the power offered to you instead

- how do we know you're not mafia pretending to be a 3P???
my plan is pretty clearly laid out to give me a free win while also helping the town out. I fully intend to have "auto" from post 1 and will be putting in close to 0 effort to solve or influence the game from this point on. It doesn't make much strategical sense for me to do that if I'm mafia, especially since it will become too obvious that I'm lying about being 3P as the game goes on.

- how do we know you won't side with the mafia after you win like the original Gambit Demon did???
Long Con sided with mafia because he was sentimental and wanted to root for the underdog. I am not sentimental. Siding with the mafia after the town gave me my win is pointless. I have already gotten my win; putting in extra effort is not only meaningless, it actively compromises my ability to make further deals in this vein when I roll 3P in the future. It's strictly suboptimal to do that, so you can be pretty sure I won't do it.

make sure to @ me if you want to tell me who your consensus town to bargain is or have any questions/comments, since I won't be reading the thread closely.
No.
Yes

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:35 pm After weeks of fighting I have just defeated osquery, orbit, and fleetdm. Finding scum will be the easiest thing I do this month 😎
I saw a towny post yesterday, and it was this one. This is the energy the judges are looking for.

I'm helping.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:30 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:10 am
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:03 amWow
Wow
Wow
Wow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:24 amYes
I'm still not over it. Never will be.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:25 am
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:25 am
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wowee
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Will you show me da Wei?
Analyze of your pushes after a few flips, wagonomics, agenda

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:21 am
Will you show me da Wei?
By flip.
We can also try that, of course

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Maybe I will actually read the entire game. 28 pages isn't that bad, and I'm intrigued by the drama and the talented cast.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I love my post rank here <3
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:21 am So not voting toDay

Dennis
Kate
Golden
Zeus
Lucy
Ender

Not a fan of
Lily
Alison
Rondo
what i do
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:50 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:01 am OK, this Golden/Kate this is freaking me a bit on more than one level.

First, tons of people are making reads for no reason and no one is questioning it, or asking for reasons. All the jumping on a read of old friends seems sooo opportunistic to me.
Second, neither Kate nor Golden have asked me for my opinion, and they both know that while my opinion may be shit on a lot of things, I read Kate pretty well.
I threw her a ball, and she ignored it.
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:27 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:53 pm I claim Kate bad because she hasnt hit 400 posts yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I'M WORKING ON IT! :shrug:
:haha: Good luck, I gave up. Too many people I don’t know.
So I was not sure she wasn't bad, since I also think she might have tried to avoid me when she's bad (although it's been so long since i can recall the last game where she was bad and I was town; 10 years ago, maybe?).

But her reaction to all of this pretty clearly puts her town for me. She doesn't seem to be spending alot of time worrying about how she sounds. Maybe she's salty for some other reason, or maybe I'm not as all that as I think.

@Neon , @Lilypetal are you two from the same home forum? You seem to have some simpatico, and that could give weight to your readings of each other.
No me and Lily have just played a ton of games together over the last several months.

Basically since I started no lifing and signing up for every mafia game I can
yeah we have played a lot together but i can't read her at all

im useless here sowwy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Somebody tell me who to vote for.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:32 am Somebody tell me who to vote for.
me
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:30 am

Dennis
Kate
Golden
Zeus
Lucy
Ender

Not a fan of
Lily
Alison
Rondo
what i do
You seem to care enough to make an explanatory wall.
I haven't seen that from town!you before

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:33 am

Dennis
Kate
Golden
Zeus
Lucy
Ender

Not a fan of
Lily
Alison
Rondo
what i do
this seems like a silly read but I'll let it slide. I've been playing just like this in all my recent games on MU. I also didnt make a wall I just made a post expressing my thoughts more lol
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:29 am Maybe I will actually read the entire game. 28 pages isn't that bad, and I'm intrigued by the drama and the talented cast.
When/if you do that please post a resume.

:daisy:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:33 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:32 am Somebody tell me who to vote for.
me
:shrug: [VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:02 am Players
112 dunno
Alison town
Cape90 town
Creature wolf
Dennis wolf
DrWilgy town
Dyslexicon town
EnderWiggin wolf
falcon45ca town
Golden wolf
Guillotine town
hollowkatt town
ilario dunno
inawordyes wolf
Kate dunno
Le petit poussin dunno
Lilypetal town
lucy town
MacDougall wolf
Marmot town
master radishes town
Michelle town
Neon town
nutella town
Party Crasher dunno
Porscha dunno
pyxxy dunno
RondoDimBuckle town
S~V~S town
sabiplz town
Scotty town
Seanzie town
sig wolf
Sloonei dunno
TonyStarkPrime town
Urist town
Mac might be a wolf. He loves to open wolf calling himself wolf and other hints that hide in plain sight as a wolf. Ironically, the only place he gets away with it is here at the syndicate.

We'll see. I can have a definite resd on him by day 3 if not earlier..
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:35 am

Dennis
Kate
Golden
Zeus
Lucy
Ender

Not a fan of
Lily
Alison
Rondo
what i do
this seems like a silly read but I'll let it slide. I've been playing just like this in all my recent games on MU. I also didnt make a wall I just made a post expressing my thoughts more lol
For my phone that's a wall.

I don't care if you consider you mimic your town games you recently played.

And i will not high effort (meaning i will make silly reads) in this game until the playerslist is halved if i am alive at that moment

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:40 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:35 am

Dennis
Kate
Golden
Zeus
Lucy
Ender

Not a fan of
Lily
Alison
Rondo
what i do
For my phone that's a wall.

I don't care if you consider you mimic your town games you recently played.

And i will not high effort (meaning i will make silly reads) in this game until the playerslist is halved if i am alive at that moment
Hi Michelle.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:02 am Players
112 dunno
Alison town
Cape90 town
Creature wolf
Dennis wolf
DrWilgy town
Dyslexicon town
EnderWiggin wolf
falcon45ca town
Golden wolf
Guillotine town
hollowkatt town
ilario dunno
inawordyes wolf
Kate dunno
Le petit poussin dunno
Lilypetal town
lucy town
MacDougall wolf
Marmot town
master radishes town
Michelle town
Neon town
nutella town
Party Crasher dunno
Porscha dunno
pyxxy dunno
RondoDimBuckle town
S~V~S town
sabiplz town
Scotty town
Seanzie town
sig wolf
Sloonei dunno
TonyStarkPrime town
Urist town
What have i done to deserve this read Mac?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hi Guillo!

Wassup?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:43 am Hi Guillo!

Wassup?
Not much. Seems like there is no way to catch up here so im gonna play this like a mash until half the players here are dead.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:18 am
Alison wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:29 pm I would prefer to exe Golden and not shoot him. My gun is a funky kind.
Is it the kind that only shoots people who post a lot
What makes you think she is gonna answer that question?
Why are you concerned me about a hyperposted vig?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 182
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Sup friendos
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Just so it is clear, i missed pages 20-23
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:48 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:18 am
Alison wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:29 pm I would prefer to exe Golden and not shoot him. My gun is a funky kind.
Is it the kind that only shoots people who post a lot
What makes you think she is gonna answer that question?
Why are you concerned about a hyperposted vig?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”