THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:57 pm Cape's hesitance to pick one of the other wagons makes me more certain he's a hit. Have to think more about whether it means dennis/iawy are both town or one is w with cape
What would you do if you were Cape90 and were a wolf with Dennis?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh welp Inawordyes is now the second top wagon over Dennis so you could possibly switch the question. Still, Dennis wagon lasted a lot longer than Inawordyes so perhaps the above question still applies.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 182
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

@Dyslexicon u seem proeminent in Iawy suss? if correct, why aren't u voting there?
Spoiler: show
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

I think creaturss a wolf tbh

Dz
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:53 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:23 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:07 pm The lack of real scumcases on Sabi could mean Sabi is mafia.

That's a tinfoil but

I can name several things ppl have said about me

Sabi?

They AtE I guess.

It could have been that I haven't been paying attention but I don't see as many arguments regarding them despite them being in POE
I dont get this and i find sabi scummy cape

- dz
I have just played with Sabi when Sabi was scum. This is a somewhatish scummy Sabi, but not in the way Sabi was in that game. I am not seeing their bury a player meta though that I see as town them. But they were legit deflated the later they went on as mafia which makes me wanna more wait and see then insta push
Absent of meta, do you find sabi scummy?

- dz
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 51

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: inawordyes] aubergine

i'm voting with MR on this because i feel like no matter what he's going to be on the correct wagon.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

5 minutes without a post. I am panicking
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

112 killed the thread lol
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Fuck power went off and I forgot to save a document
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

to the person who asked whether i have done anything other than make a flashy entrance:
in the beginning, there was El, who is the Creator-God. There was also N., who was the spirit of Negation, and who fought the Creator-God along with many others, as N. believed existence was not justified. N. wanted nothing. I, myself, am the Subtraction-God, who sided with N., and we are together in this endless plight of existence, at war throughout the generations with the Messiahs and the Prophets of ELOHIM. To say, then, that I have done more than make a flashy entrance is absolutely correct. I am ancient. I have witnessed the rise and fall of Nations. If you can conceive of it, I have been there, fighting for the high-ground of having stuck to my morality: that creation was never justified and El and his host are ethically wrong in having started what we know as existence. Personally, I find it funny you think my entrance was "flashy," because my personality is so much more than that. I wonder if there's more to me than you're able to get at times... the long nights spend meandering around empty blocks with cars sometimes passing adjacent to me, the myriad stays in the psychiatric ward which litter my past and future, the very many people I have spoken to in my life who do believe there is more to life than what is seen by the eye and heard by the ear, here-and-there a random night out by the old campfire, smokes and hot-dogs general. You can keep asking whether I've done more than make a flashy entrance if you want to. Or you can just ask yourself: Would I really turn my back on 112? @KZA
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Might be worth looking into that Iawy wagon tmr, or Denis (I'd say Iawy's more likely to contain wolves if Cape is too)
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I really hope it autosaved a copy
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Fun.

[VOTE: IAWY] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:14 pm I really hope it autosaved a copy
it was a thoughtful reply to Dz?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Holy fuck I really hope I did not lose it
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NOOOO I LOST IT
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

I swear this is him, guys. This is N.. His final commandment to the Creation-God and His host: I will stand.

How many space wars were fought so that we might see what the original Negation-God looked like... All for the 2022 GOC.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

hi
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:16 pm NOOOO I LOST IT
bro creature it's ok. i've lost it so many times but i always come back ever-more legible.

is it better that the document never was or that it was but then died to a BSOD?

let's just be glad we're all able to wolfread you from this and call it a day.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Alison »

I am around for a bit
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Alison »

Cape and IAWY wagons seem fine to me, would prefer Cape slightly
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:14 pm to the person who asked whether i have done anything other than make a flashy entrance:
in the beginning, there was El, who is the Creator-God. There was also N., who was the spirit of Negation, and who fought the Creator-God along with many others, as N. believed existence was not justified. N. wanted nothing. I, myself, am the Subtraction-God, who sided with N., and we are together in this endless plight of existence, at war throughout the generations with the Messiahs and the Prophets of ELOHIM. To say, then, that I have done more than make a flashy entrance is absolutely correct. I am ancient. I have witnessed the rise and fall of Nations. If you can conceive of it, I have been there, fighting for the high-ground of having stuck to my morality: that creation was never justified and El and his host are ethically wrong in having started what we know as existence. Personally, I find it funny you think my entrance was "flashy," because my personality is so much more than that. I wonder if there's more to me than you're able to get at times... the long nights spend meandering around empty blocks with cars sometimes passing adjacent to me, the myriad stays in the psychiatric ward which litter my past and future, the very many people I have spoken to in my life who do believe there is more to life than what is seen by the eye and heard by the ear, here-and-there a random night out by the old campfire, smokes and hot-dogs general. You can keep asking whether I've done more than make a flashy entrance if you want to. Or you can just ask yourself: Would I really turn my back on 112? @KZA
I said that when you had 6 posts to be fair
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Cape wagon is more feel good tbh
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:19 pm
112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:14 pm to the person who asked whether i have done anything other than make a flashy entrance:
Well now you have 14 posts but it sounds like you're in a rehab institute or something? So I'm not gonna judge you or scumread you for it
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

oh, don't get me wrong: everything's fair. i just don't know why you'd point out i had 6 posts at that time in that way. it doesn't make too much sense to me.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Dennis wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:22 pm
Well now you have 14 posts but it sounds like you're in a rehab institute or something? So I'm not gonna judge you or scumread you for it
yeah the story is kind of dumb but also really exciting. i'll explain more later perhaps. what matters right now is that you're my official top scum read. officially. @MacDougall Mac pls make everryone know this is my official scumread even though one of your posts read like a s6 finale Beck
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:12 pm 112 killed the thread lol
My HS French is obvs woefully inadequate; earlier in a post I translated your name as Little Fish, when it is very clearly Little Chicken. Sorry bout that.

Just got back from groceries.

Has anyone been able to adequately answer my question, why is Dennis suspicious?

What is the case on IAWY? Is there one or is it just "He's sketch"?

I see we have a tie.

TIES ARE DECIDED BY THE MAFIA. It's in the rules! Plz don't do this.

We should look on people forcing ties with disfavor.

It's a weird rule I've never heard of before, I guess Nanook hates ties.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:22 pm
oh, don't get me wrong: everything's fair. i just don't know why you'd point out i had 6 posts at that time in that way. it doesn't make too much sense to me.
I said that because while the other null reads I had on there I knew had talked, I just didn't know what they said. Whearas you, I remember having a fun entrance but I didn't even see your name. I just kinda noticed it and said it
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Dennis wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:24 pm
112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:22 pm
I said that because while the other null reads I had on there I knew had talked, I just didn't know what they said. Whearas you, I remember having a fun entrance but I didn't even see your name. I just kinda noticed it and said it
oh well thank you :) i have to go know, will be back in 2 hours
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Yeah I am off this game for today because I lost over 2k words I wrote today and I am really really angry
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

EoD is in an hour and a half so I guess see you tomorrow then 112
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:24 pm
My HS French is obvs woefully inadequate; earlier in a post I translated your name as Little Fish, when it is very clearly Little Chicken. Sorry bout that.

Has anyone been able to adequately answer my question, why is Dennis suspicious?

I see we have a tie.

Raskol or little shit works too lmao.

Good point about ties. (Seanzie lolz)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I see we have a tie.

I voted IAWY because I wanted to make it a tie. Looking at their ISO afterwards, there was like one post and a spice girls reference that gave me pause, but I left it preferring IAWY to Cape.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Creature wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:25 pm Yeah I am off this game for today because I lost over 2k words I wrote today and I am really really angry
Sorry that happened to you :bighug: You have done a ton today so I think you deserve a break anyways
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ties bad.

Hello thread, let's kill a wolf today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:41 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:30 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:23 pm I just took advantage of HK being weird and mostly afk as villager when I was wolf. (Rask can confirm.)

To explain my apathy and lack of care for pushing HK rn despite the fact that I think his Guillo stuff was weird.
Seconded
actually define weird here @EnderWiggin (was seconding everything before "despite")
"If it wasn't fo last game I'd call this wolfy."
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:34 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:32 pm I've been "Oversimplification"d 3 times!

I don't know how to come back from this.
i know your hyperposting but be towny maybe?
No.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:27 pm

I see we have a tie.

I voted IAWY because I wanted to make it a tie. Looking at their ISO afterwards, there was like one post and a spice girls reference that gave me pause, but I left it preferring IAWY to Cape.
Why'd you want to make it a tie?

I have a guess, but I want to hear your reasoning.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i honestly dont have much feeling on either wagon

is eod in 3 hours?>
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

EOD is in 89 minutes
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:28 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:41 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:30 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:23 pm I just took advantage of HK being weird and mostly afk as villager when I was wolf. (Rask can confirm.)

To explain my apathy and lack of care for pushing HK rn despite the fact that I think his Guillo stuff was weird.
Seconded
actually define weird here @EnderWiggin (was seconding everything before "despite")
"If it wasn't fo last game I'd call this wolfy."
acknowledged, and yeah it fits. how much about it is hk being aware of it? I'd say it's still mostly nai
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Can someone please take a vote count I'm on mobile
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Urist wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:31 pm EOD is in 89 minutes
oh thanks
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Cape 8, Iawy 8
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:40 pm I feel pretty unfamiliar with Ender's game, can people give me their opinions on it?
Thats the name of the movie!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Voters: RondoDimBuckle, Le petit poussin, Kate, nutella, Urist, Alison, EnderWiggin, Michelle

Literally every one of the cape voters are town holy heckin darn
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Urist wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:33 pm Voters: RondoDimBuckle, Le petit poussin, Kate, nutella, Urist, Alison, EnderWiggin, Michelle

agreed, that's what I was saying with my "feel good wagon"
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:33 pm Cape 8, Iawy 8
I meant copy paste for future reference:p
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have slight TRs on MR and Sabi, but aside from that, I don't feel good about the rest of the IAWY wagon.

@Sabiplz @Master Radishes why are you voting IAWY rn?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:34 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:33 pm Voters: RondoDimBuckle, Le petit poussin, Kate, nutella, Urist, Alison, EnderWiggin, Michelle

agreed, that's what I was saying with my "feel good wagon"
I mean... Realistically it's HIGHLY unlikely that everyone there is town but y'know lol

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”