FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
Made wrote:It's sticking out like a sore thumb in my head that simple doesn't make sense. Why do we care so much that Ambray was the first to vote FZ? Is there more background or context that i'm just overlooking? It isn't arguable that Mp was the driving force behind FZ's lynch. Are people who are throwing Ambray's name around contesting that?

Current reads, I'm really mixed on MP, It's interesting, how now that i have actually have bases to make an argument against him, he seems civvie. As DF described, he seems like his eccentric self. I think it's too early to lynch him if there's an alternative.
My lead going into this day was Llama, so :(

I'm not seeing a solid case against Bass due to how much that weighed on FZ being mafia.

Dom is reading Civvie, which is terrifying because normally he reads blank. He's far more helpful and seemingly rational than normal imo.

Hedgie and BWT should say more words :srsnod:
How have I been helpful tis game?

I literally didn't post for like any of Day 2?
He is making shit up.
If he were "making it up" why would he say it? It's his perception. I must admit the "terrifying" bit is odd.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Snow Dog »

ebwop. Plus he says it's his opinion. Opinions aren't lies are they?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Dom, I apologize. I not only missed your conversation with yourself, but I missed this as well until my reread:
Dom wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:So we've got a telethon going on at work; I don't have a ton of time today.

Dom: That warranted a vote for Made? Does that indicate any kind of change in stance or reservations about MP?

Made: I think MP's point against Bass was somewhat different from that against FZ. I'll have to read back and look.
I thought my conversation with myself made it pretty clear why I'm likely wrong about MP -- he was targeted for a NK
Doesn't mean anything 100% but it certainly makes it less likely that he's bad.

Any reason why you're ignoring that?
This clears things up. :derp:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Oops, I guess I misread the thing with Epig and BR, and I went away with the notion that it's a 24-hour lynch.

No prob, votes are changeable, and I'm not married to the Made lynch.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rezz please

Oh wait, I'm not playing this game...

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Made has got two votes already? Why ? Because his perception of Dom is different to others? We all see people differently. This is a poor and weak reason to vote for him which is simply following the trend we have set so far for this game.
No because he lied about my behavior.
even If I were mafia, this wouldn't work twice :p

I've underestimated how much time robotics would take, I am able to keep up, but I can't post nearly as much as I would like to.

As for reads at this point... I have a lot of civvie reads I feel confident in, which is rare for me. As posting list of people who you trust imo might do more harm than good.
Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Made has got two votes already? Why ? Because his perception of Dom is different to others? We all see people differently. This is a poor and weak reason to vote for him which is simply following the trend we have set so far for this game.
No because he lied about my behavior.
The reason I dropped this was because I forgot doctor who. I don't think about games where I'm mafia like how I think about games where I'm civvie; I was too wrapped up in my team to focus on baddie hunting.

As for
Dom wrote:
Made wrote:It's sticking out like a sore thumb in my head that simple doesn't make sense. Why do we care so much that Ambray was the first to vote FZ? Is there more background or context that i'm just overlooking? It isn't arguable that Mp was the driving force behind FZ's lynch. Are people who are throwing Ambray's name around contesting that?

Current reads, I'm really mixed on MP, It's interesting, how now that i have actually have bases to make an argument against him, he seems civvie. As DF described, he seems like his eccentric self. I think it's too early to lynch him if there's an alternative.

I'm not seeing a solid case against Bass due to how much that weighed on FZ being mafia.

Dom is reading Civvie, which is terrifying because normally he reads blank. He's far more helpful and seemingly rational than normal imo.

How have I been helpful tis game?

I literally didn't post for like any of Day 2?
He is making shit up.
I think I posted this after a few post you had about MP. They were helpful, so I said you were helpful this game.
I was just trying to give reads on people to progress the game.

Regardless I dropped the read on you because the views in it were valid.
Agreeing with Ambray, we need to look at quieter players. At this point, assuming say hedgie or Kate or boogs were Mafia, I'm not sure we have enough post to determine this.

Think I said everything I wanted to say, this was posted from my phone and kinda is a train of consciousness thing, so appologize for any redundantcy, or grammar errors
hopefully I'll be back some time tomorrow before the vote to say something meaningful, but no promises, expect a vote at the least.
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ebwop: "more harm than good, I won't."
The this in "dropped this" refers to me dopping the case against Dom.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Any reason you left BR, Sabie, Tink, and Simon off your mention of low participants?

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am not suspicious of Made for any of the reasons others have listed. I am suspicious of him for these two posts.

The first one is basically trying to get everyone thinking that chick the sk is ok since hetargeted llama and he thought llama was bad - ergo chick is helping the town

Prob with that is that I thought llama was civ.
Made wrote:I'm going out on a limb and assuming Chick thought Llama was mafia.
Assuming the above is correct, would Chick target llama during the day? A second question, does it matter yet? I mean if s/he baddie hunting, they're an asset until all mafia are dead.
This quote is where he, out of the clear blue sky, does this defense post of Ambray. Ambray
Had not even been voted for nor was there any type of case made on her. This is what pings me the most about Made.

Note what he says about Bass prior to making a case and voting for Bass.

Made is not civ imo. He is either indy or baddie - I lean baddie tbqh.
Long Con wrote:I didn't find much I thought too interesting in the Roxy trusters. Two were Bass and FZ., one was MP07, and then there's fingersplints, who is Roxy's friend. :shrug:

I have to vote now because I have to go to work. I'm going to go with Made, partly because Roxy herself agrees with it, partly because of the strange analysis of Dom's play, which seems pretty normal to me. It's pretty weak.
Why does it matter if I agree or not? I hope you answer BR about why you suddenly have this trust for me.
Ambray wrote:The fact that I caught up on Bass's slip before MP posted about it would indicate that perhaps I wasn't coasting along with him and fanning his flames as you suggest Roxy.
I saw his post saying MP was the target for the NK and I questioned when this was brought to light - it was after this that MP made his post that actually laid that all down for other players to read in a thought out process - I am positive if he had not done so, I would've.
I however had not made the lead of Bass and FZ being baddie teammates until I read MP's case.

I find it very...flippant?...that you keep using quotation marks and dismissive language when you speak about MP's cases because I thought they were well though out, concise and believable with evidence from the thread that backed it up.
Perhaps it's because I was there at the time, reading along and posting that I got caught up in it all and found it easier to believe, but I couldn't fault his logic one bit.

FZ was ridiculously dismissive, I have never seen someone so dismissive about a case brought up against them. The fact that she didn't want to spend a single post defending herself and wanted to focus attention elsewhere made me believe she was a baddie.
Here's the though process on that - I'm a civvie, great! I know that. You don't. It's my job to make you believe that, that is after all the game. She didn't want to spend any time trying to show me that when, I felt, there were genuine things being brought up against her.

And 3 civvies have been lynched in a row? So what? No, it's not great, but is that anything new?? Sorry that I am not infallible and have made mistakes with my voting.

Please show me where the baddies are and I'll vote there next if you'll think you'll get a hole in one Roxy?

Suffice to say, I'm a bit frustrated at the tone of this game.
I am sorry you find my use of quotation marks flippant - I used them to make my point.
I do not agree the cases were good at all inre: FZ & Bass and I said as much when you and MP were leading the crusade against them. The cases (if you can cal them that) were made last minute in the last hours of a 48 hour lynch.
FZ was just as dismissive of your case as you guys were at the defense she gave.

Please don't piggy back off of my suspicions - perhaps if everyone lists their top two suspects we can see if any match up.

PS you are not alone in your frustration this game.

PPSS I believe MP to be silenced since is not posting here.
;)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Any reason you left BR, Sabie, Tink, and Simon off your mention of low participants?
Because I was on my cellphone and didn't feel like tabing back and checking low posters.

Also formatting this on my phone sucks, so I'm going to respond to roxys comment against me a second post.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I'm surprised people haven't been after me but thanks for understanding everyone. It was tough for awhile because I didn't have internet or anything.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:Any reason you left BR, Sabie, Tink, and Simon off your mention of low participants?
Because I was on my cellphone and didn't feel like tabing back and checking low posters.

Also formatting this on my phone sucks, so I'm going to respond to roxys comment against me a second post.
Madey take your time we have until tonight - no rush.

I would like to add that I will not be voting for a low poster any time soon. its an easy cop out this early in the game.
;)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ok, can't find the post, but just before My ambray comment, I read someone saying that The FZ lynch was Ambrays part, I didn't think so, so I said so.

K back later, more robot stuff.

Also, check out tink for low posters. Keep in mind it's their first game, but still they're pinging me to helll and back
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 2]

Fair enough, Made. For what it's worth, I did take a look at Kate earlier in the game, but the only point of hers that cricked my brow was clarified soon after. She's the one out of the 3 you mentioned that I'd say has been distinctively absent. Boogs and Hedge seemed more active to me, but that could just be due to when I've been doing my rereads.
Boogs wrote:Rip FZ. I don't think MP is bad, just really passionate MP as usual and he made a mistake. I don't see myself looking at him today. However, I am feeling something weird about Snow but can't place my paw on it yet. Besides that, don't have anything else making me feel to look at tomorrow YET.
This post of Boogs seems like his most substantial, but also still very vague with regards to Snow. However, I agreed with his assessment of MP.

I have been meaning to take a look at Hedge more based on this post:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Simon wrote:Hedgeowl, are you a good guy or bad guy? :wall:
Neither. I am a good lady. :fiesta:

Why does that make you bang your head into a wall? That looks like it would hurt. :(
Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Simon wrote:Hedgeowl, are you a good guy or bad guy? :wall:
That is a very good question. I wish I had thought to ask it.
^^^
Long Con wrote:I am also very interested in Hedgeowl's answer. :eye:
This is quite a lot of attention for one owl. Just because I've been bad or Indy the last two games? :p

I don't know who I will vote for yet, but should be around tomorrow since the snow might keep us here for another day.
But she has not made too much noise since then. Personally, that exchange between her, Simon, and LC seems either dismissive or contrived.

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

I really want to see how this Made/Ambray stuff plays out, but I have to get to work and won't be back before it closes. I'm just going to put a vote on my secondary suspicion from the last few days, BR.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop: D'oh, you said Tink, not Kate lol. I was gonna say, she has been playing for a long time, haha.

I remember Tink pushing early for Snow too, without much reason.

Hunting through posts on a Nook sucks, in case anyone was wondering. :/

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DFaraday wrote:I really want to see how this Made/Ambray stuff plays out, but I have to get to work and won't be back before it closes. I'm just going to put a vote on my secondary suspicion from the last few days, BR.
She hasn't posted much. I read her but didn't notice anything. What have you got?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

....and yes, MP probably silenced.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dear Hosts - are you trying to find replacements for the low/no posters/voters?
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Epignosis »

No one has asked to be replaced, so as of right now, no one is getting replaced.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

#butts

Quiet games are quiet.

I'll spitball to a wall s'more. Made, Llama, and LC piggyback onto Simon's question directed at Hedgie. Anyone else as weirded out by this exchange as I am now? I know it was "early and everyone always acts zany early", but I can't let go that either a baddie likely got involved in this jokey exchange, or Hedge and Simon could have been baddies going the obvious buddy-buddy route out of the gate. :/

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm dancing with my se-elf. Dancing with my se-elf. If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance, if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance, oh if I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and I'm...

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I'm going loopy. Hopefully, putting a vote on Hedge will nudge her to return.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Well, I have an office Christmas party at 7 that I'm dreading. :sigh: Hoping I can be back in time to check in again too.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

To People who haven't voted yet.

Please note the descripencies between my accusers. All of them want me for different reasons, and some don't agree with the reasons of others. I'd call this a red flag, but I suppose that's up to you to determine.

At this point I'm the least sure of LC, so voting there.

If I am to die, make no assumptions on my role, they will be wrong.

Hopefully I can return before the vote, but phones is 8 percent
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

Long Con wrote:Oops, I guess I misread the thing with Epig and BR, and I went away with the notion that it's a 24-hour lynch.

No prob, votes are changeable, and I'm not married to the Made lynch.

I guess you didn't see my question either?
ImageImage
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Simon »

Mister Rearranger wrote:#butts

Quiet games are quiet.

I'll spitball to a wall s'more. Made, Llama, and LC piggyback onto Simon's question directed at Hedgie. Anyone else as weirded out by this exchange as I am now? I know it was "early and everyone always acts zany early", but I can't let go that either a baddie likely got involved in this jokey exchange, or Hedge and Simon could have been baddies going the obvious buddy-buddy route out of the gate. :/
Why do you think I'm bad? :shrug:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Mister Rearranger wrote:#butts

Quiet games are quiet.

It's possible. But this is a question that Simon asks. Well he did in Thomas the Tank Engine and people latched onto it and used it. I did too I think.
That's not to say it wasn't used deliberately here and Simon was put up to it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Simon »

I voted for Mister Rearranger because I want to know why he thinks I'm bad.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Simon wrote:I voted for Mister Rearranger because I want to know why he thinks I'm bad.
Don't take it personally Simon. He was just putting some thoughts out there. Are you bad?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

But...MR has a point. It's mighty quiet around these parts. Yesiree!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

But when simon asked Hedgowl if she was bad, she never actually answered. Did want to lie to a child maybe? :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Oh forget that. Just read it. She did answer. I think i am losing my mind.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

I'm afraid Mister Rearranger will vote for me, so I'm voting for him. :coffee3:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

How strange the votes on MR. :ponder:

I wish splints was around to bounce ideas around with.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I voted for Made. His last post did not help his cause.
;)
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Roxy wrote:How strange the votes on MR. :ponder:
Thanks a lot.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I need to sleep now.

Please take your votes off Made. He is civ I am certain of it. We do not want another civ lynch. Roxy who else would you vote for as you have made a mistake?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Who would you vote for?
Its obv who else I would vote for.
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:Who would you vote for?
Its obv who else I would vote for.
BR possibly. But if you mean me then that is another error. Can you move your vote from Made? Vote for me if you wish.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I do not want to vote BR.

What about hedge?
MR?
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:I do not want to vote BR.

What about hedge?
MR?
Hedge has got me worried.

MR I'm thinking civ.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

If I vote Ambray I will feel its a wasted lynch and we learn nothing.
we need a consensus in order to get a lynch.

Linky MR I feel the same Hedge I am also unsure of
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:If I vote Ambray I will feel its a wasted lynch and we learn nothing.

Look. I feel strongly about Made. If you want to vote Ambray i will follow you. If thats what you'd like.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am ok with voting Hedge BUT if Made continues on this same track I will continue to think him bad and will vote him until he or I die.
;)
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

Roxy wrote:If I vote Ambray I will feel its a wasted lynch and we learn nothing.

Well I have no clue who to vote for and I was hoping by now something solid might have shown up.
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:I am ok with voting Hedge BUT if Made continues on this same track I will continue to think him bad and will vote him until he or I die.
I willvote Hedge too.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I changed my vote to Hedge - look Snow I have given you trust do not make me regret it.
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Thank you for trusting me Roxy. I appreciate it.

linki
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Black Rock wrote:

Well I have no clue who to vote for and I was hoping by now something solid might have shown up.
Yeah there is a lot of little things pinging me but not enough to build any sort of case.
inre: LC, boogs and the little ones.
;)

Return to “Previous Jobs”