100%

Total votes: 9
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:07 am Like I'll be real this week is my 10 year anniversary with my bf and I already have a huge guilt complex about spending too much time on the internet and not with him so I'mma just post what I want when I want.
:workit: hell yeah
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:08 am And Mac I'll work with you I think you are town what do you need from me
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

Which of these are town in a way that can persuade me?
Maybe Nut or Alison but I don't have town reads on any of them actually.
Yeah actually I have no reason to TR this poe at all

Not even a vibes read in here
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:59 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 am Dear Chase,

I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed.

I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run!
This game is currently an absolute town destruction and the season 7 champion is making jokes.
I dislike the attack on town WIM. But go on make your case because I see a lot of people calling Sloonie town
How is this an attack on town WIM? I am currently attempting the opposite. If anything what you are doing right now is attacking MY wim.
ATM I think you are wolf so attacking your WIM is in my wincon but I will back off for now.

I would like to hear more on Sloonie
I would like you to please explain how I am mafia instead of backing off.
I already have. But in a sentence I have no warm fuzzies from you. Normally we are vibing day 1/2/3 before tinfoil sets in and you and me get in little toss ups and go back and forth. You are just full aggro and all woe is me woe is town we've already lost. This is not the Mac I am used to. Maybe its just because you are missing that lovely picture you used to have that inspired my confidence but yeah ive gone over a sentence already. You also havent addressed my accusation that you ignored proper form as town in cartomancy and went away from wagon / counter wagon metrics and now I have proof that your wagon / counter wagon pushing is town into town which is not very cash money of you. If we had followed your plan and slept walked into IAWY day 3 we would be in an even worse position than you say we are now and yet everyone else here is chewing rocks?
I had surgery 6 days ago and have not eaten solid food in 3 weeks I am grumpy and have no patience.

Now stop trying to read me, you can't do it. Just townlock me so I can self resolve and stop annoying me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am I've tried to help with some reevals on Lily and Michelle but it seems nobody sees what I'm seeing there
Actually you've gotten me to second guess my quick townsort on Michelle. I think she's more in her town meta than not but perhaps not out of wolf range and I'm open to scrutinizing there
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:06 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am Mac is very angry at… something. It’s not town win equity. It might be iawy being day shot.
I am very angry at the way that this game is being played and the fact that the minute that I attempted to start to create a new POE and ask for people's perspectives on it I have had to deal with baseless accusations and hysteria.

But I'm also, again, it's been 3 weeks since a solid meal, please be patient with me.

And finally I will add that iawy getting day shot was a good thing for my perspective on the game state.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:07 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am alison alive coz shes mafia

-tutuu
Makes me think, which of the NKs was the mafia KP?
Urist seems to think it was LPP

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:13 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am I've tried to help with some reevals on Lily and Michelle but it seems nobody sees what I'm seeing there
Actually you've gotten me to second guess my quick townsort on Michelle. I think she's more in her town meta than not but perhaps not out of wolf range and I'm open to scrutinizing there
No. Michelle is 100% town.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:12 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am Mac is very angry at… something. It’s not town win equity. It might be iawy being day shot.
I am very angry at the way that this game is being played and the fact that the minute that I attempted to start to create a new POE and ask for people's perspectives on it I have had to deal with baseless accusations and hysteria.

But I'm also, again, it's been 3 weeks since a solid meal, please be patient with me.

And finally I will add that iawy getting day shot was a good thing for my perspective on the game state.
Apparently it’s done nothing but drum up suspicion for me.

Do I regret doing it? No. We would’ve been pussyfooting around his elim all day. Hindsight is 2022
You are presently quite a strong townread of mine honestly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:13 am

This game is currently an absolute town destruction and the season 7 champion is making jokes.
I dislike the attack on town WIM. But go on make your case because I see a lot of people calling Sloonie town
How is this an attack on town WIM? I am currently attempting the opposite. If anything what you are doing right now is attacking MY wim.
ATM I think you are wolf so attacking your WIM is in my wincon but I will back off for now.

I already have. But in a sentence I have no warm fuzzies from you. Normally we are vibing day 1/2/3 before tinfoil sets in and you and me get in little toss ups and go back and forth. You are just full aggro and all woe is me woe is town we've already lost. This is not the Mac I am used to. Maybe its just because you are missing that lovely picture you used to have that inspired my confidence but yeah ive gone over a sentence already. You also havent addressed my accusation that you ignored proper form as town in cartomancy and went away from wagon / counter wagon metrics and now I have proof that your wagon / counter wagon pushing is town into town which is not very cash money of you. If we had followed your plan and slept walked into IAWY day 3 we would be in an even worse position than you say we are now and yet everyone else here is chewing rocks?
I had surgery 6 days ago and have not eaten solid food in 3 weeks I am grumpy and have no patience.

Now stop trying to read me, you can't do it. Just townlock me so I can self resolve and stop annoying me.
I've seen Mac do this as both town and wolf I don't think you're looking at the right things Rondo

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am

What?

What did he flip?
Do you read your discord?

He was a goody goody gumdrop.

And Mac shot him

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:10 am imagine if alison is town:

ur mafia. u see her softing KP. u let her shoot her shot (pyxxy). you dont kill her. u dont roleblock her. u just completely leave her alone

dont track. alison = 100% confirmed mafia
hmm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:13 am
No. Michelle is 100% town.
Present me a reason that isn't essentially vibes.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:11 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:07 am

I do think your PoE was a reasonable set of names to put out there.
Might I add that your town play and my town play has literally never gelled in all the years we've played mafia together so me getting uppity at your defenses of people I'm trying to push is literally par for the course for us. Surely you must remember how many times we got into arguments that made both of us wish to never play mafia again?

While I can try to be mindful of that, I'd like you to also be mindful that you issuing softcore defenses on slots I'm trying to solve with pressure is extremely disruptive to my town process.
I’m not making a soft core defence. I’m actually giving you information. Chances that slot is a PC are like 5%. You literally asked for cases on why names on your list shouldn’t be there.

But yes, I agree with your sentiment. But, much like my vibe with neon, the combo is powerful as town core.

Do the thing I said for Kate.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:13 am

A good thing for my perspective on the game state =/= an absolute win. This is absolutely unacceptable misrepresentation Rondo.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:10 am imagine if alison is town:

ur mafia. u see her softing KP. u let her shoot her shot (pyxxy). you dont kill her. u dont roleblock her. u just completely leave her alone

dont track. alison = 100% confirmed mafia
hmm
worth entertaining yeah. also MR was a better candidate for her to shoot so maybe paired
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

though i agreed with the pyxxy shot at the time tbf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am

What?

What did he flip?

And Mac shot him
[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine

Mac is powerwolfing,
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:11 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:00 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:52 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:35 am Yeah Rondo, I think I’m conflating someone else. I haven’t been taking notes today as I’ve been multitasking at work.

It was mostly creature that had my eye picking apart sabi isos
No worries.

Did you give your opinions on:

Sloonie / Kate / SVS and Wilgy / Urist / Ender?
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:38 am 112
Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
Kate
Nutella
Party Crasher
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei

I would much appreciate anyone who townreads the above names giving light to why. I have no interest in "vibes" or other such answers. I want real tangible line in the sand answers please. Or if you are in this list, please show me where you think you've been town.
The above for you as well
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:38 am My reads sucked LMAO!!!!
its ok tutuu you cant have them all be winners. Above read please.
Yes:
viewtopic.php?p=1013744#p1013744
Uhhh I think you might have linked the wrong post because I see nothing about SVS or Kate there
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:03 am If Inawy flips scum i actually look quite partnered too actually.

Wait so… hollowkatt would be clear then as Inawy pushed him bad with me.
so If mine was a fake derp, this has to be too then right?
Oops, I missed the Kate Guillo duo- I say Kate in that one. And I think SVs is scummy…as I am currently voting there.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

dont buy it.

If we are following the rules of counterwagon. D1 kill top wagon D2 kill top wagon from yesterday D3 if still no wolf eat those controlling thread / power wolves You / Nutella / Me / Alison / Golden (Attempting to) am I missing anything or is that correct?

D1 Cape D2 IAWY > Shot Town > D2 Mac

the maths looks good to me. Unless you think its Alison or Nutella and Nutella has spew for her and I have spew for me which means that Alison is your only viable miselmin or Golden who you were already pushing. You're running out of targets.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:16 am

What?

What did he flip?

And Mac shot him

Mac is powerwolfing,
Firstly, no, I am not.
Scotty shot him.
Not even IAWY thought I was mafia and he loverised me and sat through me refusing to believe his claim, because I am town. Why as town, would I treat him as such as opposed to like, blowing smoke up his ass or killing him before he could loverise me?

Can we lift the bar past "hysterically vote mac out of paranoia" level shit here please?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'm gonna take a shower and then either come back with a gamewinning solve or collapse into bed glgl.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:19 am

dont buy it.

If we are following the rules of counterwagon. D1 kill top wagon D2 kill top wagon from yesterday D3 if still no wolf eat those controlling thread / power wolves You / Nutella / Me / Alison / Golden (Attempting to) am I missing anything or is that correct?

the maths looks good to me. Unless you think its Alison or Nutella and Nutella has spew for her and I have spew for me which means that Alison is your only viable miselmin or Golden who you were already pushing. You're running out of targets.
I had no control over the wagons yesterday. A cursory re-look will show you I had not posted in nearly 24 hours and returned to 12-10 wagons. Show me some more confirmation bias please.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Im 100% sure Macdougall is scum here.

I can God read him and ive never been wrong.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I might just leave because the idea of fending off accusations from Rondo and Guillo right now fills me with existential dread to a degree that is probably not good for my physical health if I am being honest.

Bye.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Good talk

Bye
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:12 am

Apparently it’s done nothing but drum up suspicion for me.

Do I regret doing it? No. We would’ve been pussyfooting around his elim all day. Hindsight is 2022
You are presently quite a strong townread of mine honestly.
:ponder:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

So, are we gonna execute the powerwolf or what?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

alison, guillo, rondo, sloonei, porscha, marmot, creature

-t
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:19 am

dont buy it.

I had no control over the wagons yesterday. A cursory re-look will show you I had not posted in nearly 24 hours and returned to 12-10 wagons. Show me some more confirmation bias please.
Yet you dont attack the logic of we kill in thread leaders? Just that you are the target? But you dont provide another target? Come on Mac you're playing defence
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:02 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:59 am I don’t think it is necessary or productive to assume that there are two mafia teams right now. It is a possibility. But we are better off simply focusing on making reads right now.
Yeah as long as there is some sort of minimum acceptable criteria for it because we've just had 6 hours of people hurling out random reads based on nothing and then people replying with some sort of grunt language.
Agreed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am I might just leave because the idea of fending off accusations from Rondo and Guillo right now fills me with existential dread to a degree that is probably not good for my physical health if I am being honest.

Bye.
ATE After I offered to back off and let you do your think and you ASK me to come at you?! HAHAAHAHAHA Ok lock scum
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am I might just leave because the idea of fending off accusations from Rondo and Guillo right now fills me with existential dread to a degree that is probably not good for my physical health if I am being honest.

Bye.
I know what you are going through but it does not give you the right to AtE me with it.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Protecting my fragile physical health is not ATE. You can go on doing whatever you like, I'm disengaging for my own benefit.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am Im 100% sure Macdougall is scum here.

I can God read him and ive never been wrong.
I'm 90% confident his play today never comes from scum Mac

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Consider for a second that I am not mafia and what I am actually saying right now is just the god's honest truth, and re-read what you're saying btw. It's a good exercise for the both of you.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:25 am Protecting my fragile physical health is not ATE. You can go on doing whatever you like, I'm disengaging for my own benefit.
Hope you're ok Mac, genuinely but I am playing a game of Mafia here so I hope you dont take anything personally. I still think you're a wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:25 am Protecting my fragile physical health is not ATE. You can go on doing whatever you like, I'm disengaging for my own benefit.
Go rest Mac ❤️

We got this. But take care of you first.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I could see Mac as 3p but I have difficulty seeing him as wolf atm
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:11 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am

-tutuu
im sure they had multiple n1, so difference between vig shot and default factional kill probably doesnt matter that much

-t
more of a "who of these people would never have been killed by a town vig"
has to be le petit. i dunno about anyone else

-t
Le petit was towny, what are you talking about?

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:28 am I could see Mac as 3p but I have difficulty seeing him as wolf atm
I agree I do think Mac is just town he could be 3P but he's defs never scum.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, Mac, look after yourself. We all care too much about you to any health risks. Fare well.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Take care my friend, don't be upset for a game who should be a joy for everyone :heart: :bighug:

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i haven't read too much but i see mac discussion

i have like never once misread mac in my entire time playing FM which isn't long but still

p sure he's town here
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i could be wrong though i haven't read too too close but he made those Town Mac posts and I went yippee!!
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bye.
Lol
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am Good talk

Bye
Does it change your opinion if I told you I did shoot iawy?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I got gaps in my memory. Im forgetting names, friends, thinks i like, heck even my own music.

You dont see me brashing off people with it because i could still be a wolf with dementia.

I hope for pronto recovery mate but you could still be a wolf with health problems and you are in your wolf meta, i only get scummy vibes from you, vibes i dont get when i read you town.

Sorry for your rand.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:16 am though i agreed with the pyxxy shot at the time tbf
Hypothetical Mafia who claims a killing power needs to pick an agreeable target.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:11 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am

-tutuu
im sure they had multiple n1, so difference between vig shot and default factional kill probably doesnt matter that much

-t
more of a "who of these people would never have been killed by a town vig"
has to be le petit. i dunno about anyone else

-t
?? All of the kills are claimed except for the rask kill.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:16 am

What?

What did he flip?

And Mac shot him

Mac is powerwolfing,
No. Mac is town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”