100%

Total votes: 9
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:24 pm Also it seems like there’s a lot of logic leaps going on so far this game.

For example

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:17 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:15 pm You know what annoys me? It's that a bunch of players who have the capacity to be loud, obvious, extremely solvey town have decided this game to not do much. I don't think they're all mafia so some of them are just being lazy town, and I guess real life is a thing and I've done that as town before too but it is annoying that there happen to be so many this game.

Examples include Dizzy, Ender, Seanzie, Sloonei.
Additionaly ive been thinking why scum kill the people they have killed on night 1 instead of the legendary names here such as those four, you, macdougal and nutella.
We’ve had one known mafia kill why is it odd that they didn’t target the people who are most likely to

1. Be protected or watched
2. Are town leaders who for all we know are driving town off the cliff
3. Could be tied to them

Same for Macs Logic of me being mafia means Wilgy is cleared there’s som very like early tying going on that doesn’t even make sense
ehh
I don't think it's too unlikely that mafia have a strongman kill
(and when you have 7 people... what is the WIFOM argument)

"they could be wrong" sure I guess but also
A) Potential to re-eval
B) People would keep being wrong without those people, but they'd be more easily goadable

and the last one is, for one, completely hypothetical, and secondly, generally not a reason to not kill somebody
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

i ate 4 oranges and my belly hurts from the acid @nutella pls rub it so it heals ;-;

-t
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:26 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:21 pm Also everyone being discussed right now is a lower poster which is a red flag especially paired with Sabi being a high poster.

I’m betting at least one of the people who’s super active and just sowing chaos/posts is mafia

Then someone in the town core is mafia.

Then maybe a handful of slanker/low posters
This is funny because it's the thought process I'm quite literally trying to agitate against, but if you want to bring back clown hour @Guillotine and @Creature would probably welcome a great meeting of the minds with you. I'll step back and let you hunt big game. Bring us a grand pelt oh great ancient hunter.
I agree
It's day 2
no need to deepwolf hunt yet, we should clear out the PoE first and see where that gets us, while more people are still alive.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:26 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:26 pm I’m just saying the POE being thrown around don’t make much sense and are filled with low hanging fruit so someone pushing said POE is mafia
Take yourself out of the PoE for a minute.

Who within it doesn’t make much sense and why?
I quite literally only see the reasoning on SVS and even that is mainly meta based.

112, isn’t super active or posting what they’ve posted all read genuine

Marmot isn’t active that’s true but they’re not always super active as town and haven’t done anything scummy.

Sean: No idea of anything they said besides that they shot and claimed. This is likely the best chance to hit mafia of the group since I could see them using the factional kill on Illyro and taking credit when they flipped 3rd party.

MR: He could be mafia but he’s more reading as overwhelmed town/maybe third party

Maybe I’m just really missing something here but I don’t see why this POE even exists and why we’re excluding certain players from it who haven’t done anything that towny yet
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Pursuing the argument "why didn't the mafia spk n1" requires you to...
a) Know they actually didn't and fail
b) Assume they didn't view Rask as a gigantic threat
c) Make kills designed to avoid protection

When you have town information, that is to say none, you cannot rationally pursue this argument. I suggest it be put to bed now.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:16 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:40 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:33 am Marmot
master radishes
S~V~S

I think HK is town on ISO. I'll defer to Alison on Guillo. I'm taking sig out because of my personal read there.

Radishes iso is bad. All four of these are wolfy.

I wish Sabi's ISO wasn't broken so I could fucking read whether any of them are spewed town lol.

Sabi's ISO is not broken. Anyone knows that Michelle is lock clear from her push in Sabi and im unaligned with Sabi for how i put Sabi on tje spot for offering a truce to Michelle, when truces are uncharacteristic of Sabi.
Because I supplied the link to the mod to fix it. No actual proof but get that out of here
this is an odd way to take this post.
Something empirically false was in the thread. At the time of Mac posting the link was broken, I checked myself. I sent Mac the correct link and then Nanook. If Guillo is going to catch wolf Mac its not for something I know to be true.
But I don't think Guillo was saying that mac was a wolf because of that, if he was that would be absolutely ludicrous
who?
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:28 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:24 pm Also it seems like there’s a lot of logic leaps going on so far this game.

For example

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:17 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:15 pm You know what annoys me? It's that a bunch of players who have the capacity to be loud, obvious, extremely solvey town have decided this game to not do much. I don't think they're all mafia so some of them are just being lazy town, and I guess real life is a thing and I've done that as town before too but it is annoying that there happen to be so many this game.

Additionaly ive been thinking why scum kill the people they have killed on night 1 instead of the legendary names here such as those four, you, macdougal and nutella.
We’ve had one known mafia kill why is it odd that they didn’t target the people who are most likely to

1. Be protected or watched
2. Are town leaders who for all we know are driving town off the cliff
3. Could be tied to them

Same for Macs Logic of me being mafia means Wilgy is cleared there’s som very like early tying going on that doesn’t even make sense
ehh
I don't think it's too unlikely that mafia have a strongman kill
(and when you have 7 people... what is the WIFOM argument)

"they could be wrong" sure I guess but also
A) Potential to re-eval
B) People would keep being wrong without those people, but they'd be more easily goadable

and the last one is, for one, completely hypothetical, and secondly, generally not a reason to not kill somebody
I guess I’m kinda arguing against myself here, since i do think we probably have mafia in one of the top players, but I don’t like the reasoning Gullio is using for it
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:21 pm You know what I'm tired of trying to herd cats. I'm going to take a short hiatus from the game and when I return I'm going to bring back Dalai Mac.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:15 pm My god people can we just lift the bar ever so slightly on what qualifies as worth pushing? We need to focus. We've literally lost 6 town on day 2. Please do better than jumping at people cuz they suspect you. Work with me here.
I am letting you do your thing, let me do mine, there is no need to get worked up about it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:21 pm Sig stop trying to make creature happen it's not gonna happen
why not?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:31 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:26 pm I’m just saying the POE being thrown around don’t make much sense and are filled with low hanging fruit so someone pushing said POE is mafia

I quite literally only see the reasoning on SVS and even that is mainly meta based.

Marmot isn’t active that’s true but they’re not always super active as town and haven’t done anything scummy.

Sean: No idea of anything they said besides that they shot and claimed. This is likely the best chance to hit mafia of the group since I could see them using the factional kill on Illyro and taking credit when they flipped 3rd party.

MR: He could be mafia but he’s more reading as overwhelmed town/maybe third party

Maybe I’m just really missing something here but I don’t see why this POE even exists and why we’re excluding certain players from it who haven’t done anything that towny yet
Ok so there are some literal isos of these people in the thread based on connectivity to sabi that it seems you may have missed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:31 pmMaybe I’m just really missing something here but I don’t see why this POE even exists and why we’re excluding certain players from it who haven’t done anything that towny yet
PoE is PoE because other people are towny. Which other players hasn't done anything towny in your opinion? I disagree if you're going to say Mac or Nut, and these are people I do read well.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:33 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:21 pm Sig stop trying to make creature happen it's not gonna happen
why not?
And this is why I’m being paranoid about these three. Nutella keeps trying to shut me down anytime I mention Creature or Scotty both of whom could be mafia.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:31 pm Marmot isn’t active that’s true but they’re not always super active as town and haven’t done anything scummy.
Marmot looks paired with sabi from a few things and while they were active on d1 a lot of that was pushing town.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:33 pm

Ok so there are some literal isos of these people in the thread based on connectivity to sabi that it seems you may have missed.
:ninja:

Who made said ISO? I’ll go back and reread but yea I don’t think I saw any for them.
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

test

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:34 pm
why not?
And this is why I’m being paranoid about these three. Nutella keeps trying to shut me down anytime I mention Creature or Scotty both of whom could be mafia.
could it not just be
nutella
as a villager
thinking that creature and scotty are also town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Golden do you realise that Rask was strongly townreading Marmot by the time the day ended? Arguably his most vocal townread actually.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

why not?
I'm pretty comfortable calling creature town for a while, he's just doing his normal stuff
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:13 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:28 pm I like your summary and agree with all of it.
I do not like Mac giving dizzy a softball
What am I supposed to say if Dyslexicon's appraisal of the game after catch up is a near mirror image of mine? How can I articulate that in a way that doesn't ping you next time?
You know what... you might not be a wolf. But also you're a crafty bugger. Its less about Dizzy saying the things you want to hear and rather that you just towncore him for things he could just see you are saying and then proceed to say them. Maybe I am insane and need to ease up on my turbo juice
Humour me and answer the question?
Its impossible. I dont mean it in the sense that you are wolfy and therefore you are unable to say it in a way that wont ping me. Its just me looking for things that could be weird. Like if Nutella had just watched Dizzy catch up and gave Dizzy a softball town read I would have called it scummy. It was just how it was from my point of view?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:35 pm

Who made said ISO? I’ll go back and reread but yea I don’t think I saw any for them.
I don’t think this is a bad look for you (or good either, it’s nai) but before you go back I want to ask you a follow up q:

Do you think the fact you were in there was more inclined to make you view the others on the list as ‘likely to have no case’?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:36 pm Like if Nutella had just watched Dizzy catch up and gave Dizzy a softball town read I would have called it scummy.
I did.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It intrigues me to find that Rask strongly suspected Golden and townread Marmot, but Golden has promoted the idea that Rask found Marmot/Sabi to be w/w. Seems disingenuous.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:06 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:32 pm POE

ender
golden
iawy
party crashers
sig

@sig if ur town can u do the things that make it obvious for me thx
I think PC's reaction to you at EoD is actually very towny if you think about it. I swear there was something else relating to claim business that also made them towny to me, but I can't find it.
Unrelated to this post, its just something I thought of when I saw Dyslexicons profile picture. Has Ender done anything back and forth with Dys? Point against if not because by now they should have sorted each other out and I have seen nothing and I have read the whole game bar catching up today
Blatant misinfo when I'm 90% I've said something about Dizzy already.

That being said they haven't been in thread with me much so harder to be confident.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It intrigues me to find that Rask strongly suspected Golden and townread Marmot, but Golden has promoted the idea that Rask found Marmot/Sabi to be w/w. Seems disingenuous.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

This almost certainly goes without saying but if you're saying the consensus PoE is bad, give your own PoE, or at least the people who you think should/should not be in there.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

(The read was/is that I think Dizzy hasn't hit any of the wolf-notes I expect if they were wolf.)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sorry for dbl posting
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:38 pm It intrigues me to find that Rask strongly suspected Golden and townread Marmot, but Golden has promoted the idea that Rask found Marmot/Sabi to be w/w. Seems disingenuous.
I haven’t promoted that idea?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

why not?
Scotty shot IAWY loudly in thread. He claimed the shot was silent, which I believe because the Lucy shot was silent. If Scotty was mafia, he could've just shot someone who was town and widely town read instead of clearing up the player who was most scum read of all. Does that make sense?

I've skipped over many of Creature's posts tbh, but what I've seen is very much in line with other games I've played with him where he's town. Complaining a lot and not liking any wagons and being all over the place. I trust consensus reads there.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:36 pm

I don’t think this is a bad look for you (or good either, it’s nai) but before you go back I want to ask you a follow up q:

Do you think the fact you were in there was more inclined to make you view the others on the list as ‘likely to have no case’?
Depends who makes and who supports said list

In the case of Mac who’s been ping ponging on me yes it makes me dismiss it to a degree since like I said it seems like he’s scrambling a bit.

Same for creature but that’s because I think he’s well within his mafia meta and throwing out LHF

Other people throwing around said list are less likely to be instantly voided, but again at least the trend I’ve been noticing is we seem to (On TS as a whole) either go paranoid and go after town leaders or go in the opposite and go after the low hanging fruit which that POE is filled of
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:13 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:11 pmI too like to vote people in their town meta.
We need to do back and forth.
Yes. If you're around nowish I'm just catching up. Just had my toe x-rayed to confirm I fractured it getting out of bed
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:38 pm It intrigues me to find that Rask strongly suspected Golden and townread Marmot, but Golden has promoted the idea that Rask found Marmot/Sabi to be w/w. Seems disingenuous.
Hm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:39 pm
I haven’t promoted that idea?
To be honest I haven’t read rasks posts at all and the fact he apparently had a legacy wolf read on me was news to me when someone said it.

I gave the eyes to a post that was marmot and sabi interaction.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:38 pmBlatant misinfo when I'm 90% I've said something about Dizzy already.

That being said they haven't been in thread with me much so harder to be confident.
Hello, teammate.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

My problem is v much irl.

But I also have been loud and solvy and then got Cape killed, as I feel I was one of the catalysts in wagoning him.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:38 pmBlatant misinfo when I'm 90% I've said something about Dizzy already.

Hello, teammate.
Hello friend.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: test

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:35 pm
why not?
could it not just be
nutella
as a villager
thinking that creature and scotty are also town?
Maybe, she’s the most foily part of the hat for sure.

I haven’t gotten time to read through scotty and Creatuee yet, but like I said excluding them from the POE seems baffling.
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:40 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:11 pmI too like to vote people in their town meta.
Yes. If you're around nowish I'm just catching up. Just had my toe x-rayed to confirm I fractured it getting out of bed
Lol, that's awful and funny.

Was it... your big toe? :3
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:39 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:36 pm

Depends who makes and who supports said list

In the case of Mac who’s been ping ponging on me yes it makes me dismiss it to a degree since like I said it seems like he’s scrambling a bit.

Same for creature but that’s because I think he’s well within his mafia meta and throwing out LHF

Other people throwing around said list are less likely to be instantly voided, but again at least the trend I’ve been noticing is we seem to (On TS as a whole) either go paranoid and go after town leaders or go in the opposite and go after the low hanging fruit which that POE is filled of
I think the process by which Mac got there was pretty solid.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:37 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:36 pm Like if Nutella had just watched Dizzy catch up and gave Dizzy a softball town read I would have called it scummy.
I did.
Then I do not like your softball too. I just didnt see it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:16 pm For me the town core is:

Mac, Alison, neon, nutella, falcon and maaaaybe Sloonei. Others would probably add Urist.

My ‘I would add them but many would disagree’ list is: Kate, scotty, Lily.
I will say that Mac/Neon/Nutella/Falcon is about my central towncore + two others not mentioned.

Why Sloonei/Urist?

Alison I have liked more recently but I have personal reason to be tinfoily. But I'm not pushing it rn.

Kate/Scotty? Elaborate for me? (Unless you've already elaborated in which case I'll find it on catchup)

Lily is town yus.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lmao sig spends several posts wondering why on earth I could possibly townread creature and then casually drops that he hasn't read creature's posts. Cute
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:38 pm (The read was/is that I think Dizzy hasn't hit any of the wolf-notes I expect if they were wolf.)
As you said that is one post isolated from actual real timing with Dizzy. I expect more from you when dealing with Dizzy because you are confident you can read them
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:42 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:40 pm
Lol, that's awful and funny.

Was it... your big toe? :3
Yes, my sexy big toe.

Unfortunately not. Middle toe.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:44 pm Lmao sig spends several posts wondering why on earth I could possibly townread creature and then casually drops that he hasn't read creature's posts. Cute
I haven’t reread his posts as in did the ISO

I’ve obviously read his posts in thread which don’t strike me as townie.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:39 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:42 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:39 am GN Neon.

ALso Sabi/Marmot ww confirmed
I'd call this the dream team, except no wolf team with me on it would ever be considered a dream team.

But it's my dream team
:eye: :eye:
This is the post you’re referring to Mac.

If LPP had a different read to this, that’s news to me.

But the interaction between Mac and sabi was what caught my eye. LPP being the catalyst was an additional ‘oh yeah, that could track’.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:44 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:38 pm (The read was/is that I think Dizzy hasn't hit any of the wolf-notes I expect if they were wolf.)
As you said that is one post isolated from actual real timing with Dizzy. I expect more from you when dealing with Dizzy because you are confident you can read them
Friendly reminder that last time I "Confidently read them" I was wrong which makes me a little more leery to "Confidently read them" =P

I do think I have an above-rand record on them but I want to be cautious of overconfidence as I think that's where my fuckup last time came from.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sometimes even non-players make posts!
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:16 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:07 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:43 amSabi's list:
Scummy:
Sig
Wilgz
Porscha
Dennis
hk
Guillo

Nutellas:
could vote d1
112 (just 0post null)
dennis (actually do not want to wagon here but fits more on this side of the divide)
ender
hk
iawy
lily (also prob not)
porscha
pyxxy (fence)
svs
sabi
scotty (fence)

Sabi is bold enough to put all town in her list? Yes, HK being the only overlap rule of 3? Possibly just a wolf

Sabi being mad that Nutella has more than 2 wolves in her POE? Likely.

Sabi trying to distance from another wolf? Probable as well.
Why is Porscha green here?
...why IS porscha green there? she should be same colour as HK
TMI slip. Gettim.

/s
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mechanically speaking, there should be wolf among Neon, Alison and Sean, if they are all claiming some sort of town vig? And I don't think it's Neon. So that's a thing.

At the same time, assuming mechanics in Nook's game is a bit wowee.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”