THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

That post reads blatantly like an opportunistic wolf sensing a chance to bring down a town pushing him has arisen via town Nutella vocalising concern.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:14 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:25 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:15 pm Are Lilypetal and EnderWiggin both town?
I need to reevaluate ender after cape flipped v
Overnight I was seriously considering him possible wolf. But I need more content from today before I slam him hard. D1 was mostly theatre with some actual feelings of him being wolf but knowing its mostly how I default to on Ender
I actually just found this post from earlier and frankly it undermines Rondo's explanation for his Ender read entirely. The progression from here to his current read on Ender doesn't track for me.
Pfft you said earlier that you have your doubts. I had mine.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:43 am
Creature wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:15 pm Are Lilypetal and EnderWiggin both town?
Overnight I was seriously considering him possible wolf. But I need more content from today before I slam him hard. D1 was mostly theatre with some actual feelings of him being wolf but knowing its mostly how I default to on Ender
I actually just found this post from earlier and frankly it undermines Rondo's explanation for his Ender read entirely. The progression from here to his current read on Ender doesn't track for me.
I don't see how your current read on Ender is based on progression. I don't believe that your progression has been... "overnight I was seriously considering him possible wolf but I need to see content today" to "lock town" based on Ender's content today. It's an irrational read based on his treatment of you, because it has not changed from yesterday much if at all and yet your read would have had to have.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Day 1 Ender highly sus on you and pushing you = overnight sus and need to see day 2 content to be sure

Day 2 content more of the same = Ender lock town?

It doesn't track.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You don't have to see my every thought I have explained that I thought about it more and it makes no sense for wolf Ender to open on me day 1 like he did. He could get away with a d1 soft scum or null and coast till d3 or 4 before I cared. Instead he invites conflict. I had my doubts on that read overnight then decided I was being dumb and stuck to my guns. Tada magic. Its interesting that after you push me I defended and interest dies down you jump into my iso and try to get something quite normal and blow it up to reignite my wagon.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

By all means explain what it was about his day 1 that had you entertaining he was a wolf and awaiting day 2 content to become sure and there explain how his day 2 content has made you completely remove all suspicion and stoically withstand all of his tunneling.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Because he would know that I would think why would Ender do this and I level 2ed and 3ed myself then got back to 0 so I decided it wasn't worth the time when there are plenty more scummy people out there
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:51 am You don't have to see my every thought I have explained that I thought about it more and it makes no sense for wolf Ender to open on me day 1 like he did. He could get away with a d1 soft scum or null and coast till d3 or 4 before I cared. Instead he invites conflict. I had my doubts on that read overnight then decided I was being dumb and stuck to my guns. Tada magic. Its interesting that after you push me I defended and interest dies down you jump into my iso and try to get something quite normal and blow it up to reignite my wagon.
It's interesting how every time I raise valid arguments why you are sus you say "it's interesting that you're sussing me" which like no follow up while maintaining a town read on me. It's like you're just trying to make me feel worried you're gonna push me or something. I'd welcome to open that can of worms again given I'm in my most completely obvious town meta. Go ahead. Stop posturing.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I have declared I am power wolf town leader this game you're not catching me on something like that if I was wolf Mac cmon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

But.. I like posturing?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I forgot how fun it was to 1v1 Mac
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:53 am Because he would know that I would think why would Ender do this and I level 2ed and 3ed myself then got back to 0 so I decided it wasn't worth the time when there are plenty more scummy people out there
So you were sus of him for day 1 stuff, were awaiting day 2 content to firm the read up... his day 2 content is essentially non stop tunneling of you... and in spite of it you actually have reevaluated your read on him based on something he did at the start of day 1.

Your read on him is far too generous. Sorry. I'm not buying what you're selling anymore. Good luck in the forthcoming conflict.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:55 am I forgot how fun it was to 1v1 Mac
Town Rondo who is town reading Mac believes this is a 1v1 scenario. Interesting perspective.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:34 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:28 pm Who are the town I've been pushing?
Well Rask, Cape for 2. I think your day 1 pushes are mostly flipped town.
Hmm the fact they are all flipped makes me feel less confident in Marmot wolf to think about it

Why does wolf Marmot kill Rask at all? That's the mafia kill right?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Much easier explanation.

Oh crap Ender can see right through me. He'll never buy omgus so I'll just blow smoke up his ass ignore him and focus my energy elsewhere and hope nobody pays attention.

Oh look Nutella is sussing Ender... I should fan that flame.

The wolf mindset and agenda is a much easier explanation for your choices than a town one.

Ergo you are now a permanent wolfread until you are dead.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:55 am I forgot how fun it was to 1v1 Mac
Town Rondo who is town reading Mac believes this is a 1v1 scenario. Interesting perspective.
Yes. I fondly remember our first 1v1 I titled it "come back here and let me town read you"
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Mac has now decided to take my position on confbias mountain. I concede my crown
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:34 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:28 pm Who are the town I've been pushing?
Well Rask, Cape for 2. I think your day 1 pushes are mostly flipped town.
Hmm the fact they are all flipped makes me feel less confident in Marmot wolf to think about it

Why does wolf Marmot kill Rask at all? That's the mafia kill right?
Sabi was not dead and Rask tormented Sabi a great deal among other slots. Rask's biggest non deceased scumread by the end of day 1 though was Golden from what I was able to glean and while at times he suspected Marmot he had arrived at Marmot town.

However knowing how wolves choose night kills. Having directly called Marmot and Sabi w/w would be perceived as a threat regardless of a reeval on Marmot. If Marmot and Sabi truly are w/w that alone would be justification for choosing Rask for the nk regardless of the reeval because it would be perceived as something he's capable of arriving to again especially in the event that Sabi dies, which was likely given Neon was telegraphing it and others including myself were pushing Sabi.

Tl;dr the Rask kill makes more sense to come from. Marmot than anyone from the way I see it.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Actually I will admit I was trying to see what Nutella would do with my sus of ender and to her credit I think she Sussed me at the time for it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:01 am Mac has now decided to take my position on confbias mountain. I concede my crown
I see you have now chosen to attempt to undermine the credibility of my argument with broad unfounded criticism.

The progression I've made on you is about the most logical and well thought through reasoning anyone will ever come up with in a mafia game and so reasonable you're reduced to blatantly misrepresenting it with general negative mafia buzzwords.

Enjoy DVC.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I challenge anyone to read pages 136 and 137 of this game and refute that my argument renders Rondo the most likely mafia in the game.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:01 am Mac has now decided to take my position on confbias mountain. I concede my crown
I see you have now chosen to attempt to undermine the credibility of my argument with broad unfounded criticism.

The progression I've made on you is about the most logical and well thought through reasoning anyone will ever come up with in a mafia game and so reasonable you're reduced to blatantly misrepresenting it with general negative mafia buzzwords.

Enjoy DVC.

I will enjoy dead villager chat. But not today there are better people for you to vote and you know it. I can even let you shoot me tonight if you want.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am done engaging with you on the subject of you. Go ahead and plea to to others because I won't be changing this read.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You are seeing what you want to see because game is hard and you want a win. unfortunately its not that easy to just pick the guy coming in with the most wim day 1. I get your pov but you are wrong
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:07 am I am done engaging with you on the subject of you. Go ahead and plea to to others because I won't be changing this read.
Come on Mac you don't want to shoot me? That isn't very cash money of you. Why won't you leap at the chance to get 2 of your pov?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Wouldn't you also want to milk me for spew if I was a wolf? Refusing to engage me is weird
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Now Ender is placed in a very fun position of deciding if I die
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Jumping on a self-voting Rondo?

Count me in.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Allow me to summarise again.

Rondo presently has Ender lock town. Ender has had Rondo as lock mafia since essentially the game began. Rondo has mostly ignored Ender intentionally and admittedly and when I've asked why he said it's because he thinks Ender is town because as a wolf he has no benefit to locking himself into scumreading Rondo out of the gate. So he is townreading him for something Ender did at the start of the game despite Ender, someone whom Rondo should trust to have a good read on him, non stop tunneling Rondo all game.

Further Rondo stated at the beginning of day 2 when he observed Nutella start to question Ender that he actually began to suspect Ender too overnight and wanted to observe day 2 before pursuing it further. Ender's day 2 proceeded to be more non stop burial of Rondo.

The question is on probability...

Is Rondo a wolf whose behavior is that of a wolf who knows he cannot bullshit Ender who saw right through him. So he's mostly just letting Ender spin around and focusing attention elsewhere hoping nobody notices Ender is right. Who when presented with an opportunity to discredit Ender took it.

Or is he a town who lock town reads someone non stop tunneling him who has a better understanding of Rondo than anyone else in all of mafia (they are personal irl friends), who was reaction testing Nutella with the Ender push, or had temporary doubt on it, but has been persuaded to go back to lock townreading Ender after further persistent tunneling.

To me one is plainly viable and the other is ... plausible but doesn't make a great deal of sense.

I rest my case goodnight.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:13 am Jumping on a self-voting Rondo?

Count me in.
It was mandatory
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Mac if you're wolf here this is some GLORIOUS stuff and I am proud to be a part of it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:10 am Wouldn't you also want to milk me for spew if I was a wolf? Refusing to engage me is weird
You can't keep dropping random shade on me while also speaking to me like you know I'm obvious town. You're quite obviously just floundering like crazy.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:14 am Allow me to summarise again.

Rondo presently has Ender lock town. Ender has had Rondo as lock mafia since essentially the game began. Rondo has mostly ignored Ender intentionally and admittedly and when I've asked why he said it's because he thinks Ender is town because as a wolf he has no benefit to locking himself into scumreading Rondo out of the gate. So he is townreading him for something Ender did at the start of the game despite Ender, someone whom Rondo should trust to have a good read on him, non stop tunneling Rondo all game.

Further Rondo stated at the beginning of day 2 when he observed Nutella start to question Ender that he actually began to suspect Ender too overnight and wanted to observe day 2 before pursuing it further. Ender's day 2 proceeded to be more non stop burial of Rondo.

The question is on probability...

Is Rondo a wolf whose behavior is that of a wolf who knows he cannot bullshit Ender who saw right through him. So he's mostly just letting Ender spin around and focusing attention elsewhere hoping nobody notices Ender is right. Who when presented with an opportunity to discredit Ender took it.

Or is he a town who lock town reads someone non stop tunneling him who has a better understanding of Rondo than anyone else in all of mafia (they are personal irl friends), who was reaction testing Nutella with the Ender push, or had temporary doubt on it, but has been persuaded to go back to lock townreading Ender after further persistent tunneling.

To me one is plainly viable and the other is ... plausible but doesn't make a great deal of sense.

I rest my case goodnight.
I will be the one to say that this would not be the absolute first time either of Rondo or myself have had a terrible read on the other. We both enjoy tricking people faaaaaaaaar too much for either of us to have a super high read ratio.

I have definitely had the "Rondo tunnelling me for x? Yeah that's town Rondo. He's got stuck on x and I know why but he's wrong."

It's entirely possible that town!Rondo sees me tunnelling him, works out what I've got stuck on, and just ignores me and laughs at me.

THAT BEING SAID

I think some of the other stuff is kinda wolfy and I think I'm mostly still right, but I'm just going to point out that the weirdness of Rondo's treatment is in the NAI basket.

As is him self-voting.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

The effort alone though does lean me town Mac he is fired up and I love it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:13 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:07 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:56 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:12 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:04 pm Seanzie is clearly a hit for ~threadstate~ reasons
My dear Nutella. Wonderful player that you are. If you believe this, help me FEEL that you do. I'm not feeling the fire behind this read. It just feels like very low effort shade, an attempt to persuade the inattentive masses to vote wantonly for a player without really offering any stakes. Do this for me and I may consider voting there.
His responses to me were all shit. His iso is vacant of anything good. He shot ilario which could easily be a wolf motivated shot and there's already a lot of town kp. He has not contributed to solving in earnest. Many have lightly agreed with my concern about him and yet nobody will wagon there. Why is it so hard to gain momentum on this push. Because he's actual mafia and people would rather go along with the big wagon on marmot who is just busy and can solve like a beast when they have time.
Have you asked me a single time why I'm busy?
Why are you busy?

Who are you? (this is a joke to myself because I honestly don't think I've seen a post from Michelle this game)

Because I got shiz to do.
Mac's second voter (where he votes, I vote when i notice the change)
It looked like you had something to tell us, but in fact you were just spamming
Hi Mac's second voter, I'm Seanzie.

I'm not joking about the being busy thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:10 am Wouldn't you also want to milk me for spew if I was a wolf? Refusing to engage me is weird
You can't keep dropping random shade on me while also speaking to me like you know I'm obvious town. You're quite obviously just floundering like crazy.
Floundering? I am ecstatic
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:28 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:26 am I mean, I kinda gotta shoot Rondo at this point.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:18 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:31 am I think I might shoot Rondo.
I would understand if you did but I would still laugh at you
Okay, I get it. You want to pretend like you don't want to be shot when really you care. Where does that leave me?
hehehehehe
Does anyone object?
Yes
Meh... why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:16 am Mac if you're wolf here this is some GLORIOUS stuff and I am proud to be a part of it
You are visibly grieving for your GOC life however instead of experiencing depression which is irrational over a game you've moved from bargaining to testing here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:19 am The effort alone though does lean me town Mac he is fired up and I love it
Now he's in acceptance.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Oh crap what is is the next stage of greif? Denial? This cant be! I don't believe it!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:21 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:19 am The effort alone though does lean me town Mac he is fired up and I love it
Now he's in acceptance.
No I am not accepting this its just you and Ender atm. Anyone else joins in I can tussle with them
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:19 am
As a supposed member of the town one would think being ecstatic is an unlikely emotion to feel when the most vocal persuasive town player is presently wrong on you and tunneling which seems likely to lead to town falling so far behind it may be unrecoverable.

But I digress it's not entirely impossible for you.

Still nothing changes my read.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:22 am Oh crap what is is the next stage of greif? Denial? This cant be! I don't believe it!
No denial was ages ago when you were saying things like pfft and cmon Mac.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:23 am [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Number 3. Not worried about looking opportunistic to save your own neck today seanzie?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:19 am
As a supposed member of the town one would think being ecstatic is an unlikely emotion to feel when the most vocal persuasive town player is presently wrong on you and tunneling which seems likely to lead to town falling so far behind it may be unrecoverable.

But I digress it's not entirely impossible for you.

Still nothing changes my read.
Negative I am the most vocal and persuasive town after this game. Its not my fault if town keeps getting led astay by a rugged and handsome best town in mu player

Nothing is impossible with Jesus
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:43 am
Shock. Patching mechanism.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:22 am Oh crap what is is the next stage of greif? Denial? This cant be! I don't believe it!
No denial was ages ago when you were saying things like pfft and cmon Mac.
I hope you're having as much fun as I am
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:51 am You don't have to see my every thought I have explained that I thought about it more and it makes no sense for wolf Ender to open on me day 1 like he did. He could get away with a d1 soft scum or null and coast till d3 or 4 before I cared. Instead he invites conflict. I had my doubts on that read overnight then decided I was being dumb and stuck to my guns. Tada magic. Its interesting that after you push me I defended and interest dies down you jump into my iso and try to get something quite normal and blow it up to reignite my wagon.
More shock.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Denial.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”