[FELT Mafia]: ENDGAME

Moderator: Community Team

See you in Film Director Mafia!

That is not a question.
18%
I loved it when you killed Llama for saying "Supatown."
36%
I have learned more about felt than I ever needed to in my entire life.
No votes
I actually thought I'd learn more about felt than I did.
14%
Mad Hatter Event was legit bonkers.
5%
This is perhaps the tweest mafia game I've ever seen.
5%
This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.
5%
Thank you for not making a "Get Felt Up!" reference.
18%

Total votes: 22
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 100

Re: [FELT Mafia]: ENDGAME

Post by Epignosis »

Mister Rearranger wrote:It was good in theory. :p

Did one of you guys win the weird block that sealed my fate?

Mongoose said my switch didn't work cause I got blocked, but it must have only been a day thing since my Bullzeye kill went through.
The only thing I won was a +1 vote. Three different people ignored my vote curse though, so I don't know what that was about.

I said that it was because I got my Felt Voodoo products from the Hobby Lobby...obviously they wouldn't carry voodoo products. :biggrin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I listened! Haha. I got the +1 prize too. I wasted it on tying up the Eloh/Hedge vote, figuring if the coin flipped to Hedge instead, it could promote some more confusion.

Plus, I was expecting to be NKed soon as it was, so "smoke it if ya got it" mentality.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Also, I pegged Vomps and Dom as my best bets on being Civs, I'm really sorry I killed you guys 'cause I usually try avoid NKing opposing baddies if at all possible.
R U D E

heh

Well, awesome game, guys! I'm really sad I died so early. I was having a lot of fun. Glad we won, though. :D
Good job, epig!!

ANDDDD thank you, Mongoose! <3
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:Another thing: Hedgeowl.

We killed her because I had her pegged as a role checker.
Ha, the opposite. I was role outing myself for all I was worth. That's why I was so convinced llama was bad when he refused to change his mind about me after I sent him a video. I figured it was after I sent the video to Epi and died that he was bad. It was actually a dangerous tactic if sent to the wrong person, but I kept trying to get vocal thread people to support me as civ, but they kept getting killed, going absent etc.

Bea! You were my btsc secret search buddy if only I had found you before you died. :sigh:

Good game all! Thanks for such a fun concept Mongoose!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Ok, so who day-blocked me?

My plan was to switch my lynch to Epi and check Made the very next night. Starting a day or 2 before that, I didn't think I had a chance anyways, and I resigned myself to causing chaos. How heartbreaking that I was closer than I imagined. :(
Yeah, I was afraid I buddied too hard with llama, and when I wasn't switched, I kinda figured you just checked him and Didn't bother checking me.

Who brought Llama back to life?
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

My plan was to switch my lynch to Epi and check Made the very next night. Starting a day or 2 before that, I didn't think I had a chance anyways, and I resigned myself to causing chaos. How heartbreaking that I was closer than I imagined. :(
Yeah, I was afraid I buddied too hard with llama, and when I wasn't switched, I kinda figured you just checked him and Didn't bother checking me.

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Bullzeye »

So now is it obvious why I knew Llama was a civ? People making out like it was suspicious :P I thought it was pretty clear. Can't believe nobody else targeted him all game except to kill him which somehow didn't curse his killer.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Oh and congratulations baddies! You owned this game. At one point I did think about saying it was funny Dom let that curse thing go and didn't hound me for it but figured I should just leave it.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bullzeye wrote:So now is it obvious why I knew Llama was a civ? People making out like it was suspicious :P I thought it was pretty clear. Can't believe nobody else targeted him all game except to kill him which somehow didn't curse his killer.
Honestly I'm kinda mad I didn't catch on to that :/. Still don't get the boogs case tho...

Also, what did you guys think of my play style this game. Trying something new.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Also, speaking of boogs, I was forced to vote him, but I thought I was force voted by a civvie :x
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Epignosis wrote:I think our endgame was quite solid. We offed Made. That made it 3-2. I forced Sabie to vote for llama (even though she didn't :feb: ), but I had a +1 vote from eons ago that I used against her secretly. So I would survive any lynch against me.

Then we assumed there would be no even Night kill since no one tried to save MR.

On Night 8, I would force thellama73 to vote A Person (or vice versa) and we would win.

So we were rather confident once the puppet slayer died with no help. :smile:

When did you force me to vote? I was not informed that I was supposed to vote for llama or did I miss something? Thanks for not really hating me haha. I knew you were bad and trying to convince AP to vote me and I was like noooo don't fall for it guh. Oh well I think I did well and now I can't annoy people and use the idk what I'm doing excuse anymore haha.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:So now is it obvious why I knew Llama was a civ? People making out like it was suspicious :P I thought it was pretty clear. Can't believe nobody else targeted him all game except to kill him which somehow didn't curse his killer.
Honestly I'm kinda mad I didn't catch on to that :/. Still don't get the boogs case tho...

Also, what did you guys think of my play style this game. Trying something new.
I just thought he was likely to be a civ based on his actions so I didn't want to vote for him. That's literally all there was to it. :shrug:

Your style in this game obviously worked out better for you but you should do whatever you think is most fun.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Made wrote:

I brought him back to life, actually, due to host error. Roxy PM'd me to kill llama but then changed her mind and wanted AP dead. i didn't register the second PM, so llama was killed. Roxy poked me about it, so to be fair to all parties, I rezzed llama, and then gave the baddies an extra kill (that was why there were 2 kills that one night), because otherwise, they'd be back up a player through no fault of their own.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 212

Post by thellama73 »

I thought I had the perfect role this game. By being vocal and annoying everyone, I was trying to draw night actions. Then, when people got cursed, they would know my role. The civs wouldn't lynch me because they would know I was good. The baddies would see me as low priority, because I didn't actually have any actions I could use against them at night. I really thought I was set. But the best laid plans...

I was surprised how few people seemed to be cursed from targeting me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 212

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:

Ha, the opposite. I was role outing myself for all I was worth. That's why I was so convinced llama was bad when he refused to change his mind about me after I sent him a video. I figured it was after I sent the video to Epi and died that he was bad. It was actually a dangerous tactic if sent to the wrong person, but I kept trying to get vocal thread people to support me as civ, but they kept getting killed, going absent etc.

Bea! You were my btsc secret search buddy if only I had found you before you died. :sigh:

It actually just took me a couple of days to understand the role hint. :) I was not at my best this game.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

It actually just took me a couple of days to understand the role hint. :) I was not at my best this game.
I thought I was the only one because I was looking for the same curse I had. When you died I was planning to keep blocking whoever got cursed so the baddies could never kill. I assumed/hoped it wouldn't be double targeting since I'd protect someone else every even night.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote:Oh well I think I did well and now I can't annoy people and use the idk what I'm doing excuse anymore haha.
You had me fooled- excellent strategy in throwing the puppet slayer off your scent. Plus it kept me from suggesting that we kill or lynch you until the end, since, when I am bad, I usually try to take out BTSC people as soon as possible. Well done!

Thanks for a whimsical game, Mongoose!

THAT ENDING HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FELT. ;airguitar:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Epignosis wrote:
sabie12 wrote:Oh well I think I did well and now I can't annoy people and use the idk what I'm doing excuse anymore haha.
You had me fooled- excellent strategy in throwing the puppet slayer off your scent. Plus it kept me from suggesting that we kill or lynch you until the end, since, when I am bad, I usually try to take out BTSC people as soon as possible. Well done!

Why did you guys choose to kill me btw?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Why did you guys choose to kill me btw?
It was either your or llama. A Person had missed two votes in a row, so I didn't think he would vote. Because llama kept survive lynches, I didn't want to risk trying to kill him and it not go through. So the scissors came to you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 8

Post by S~V~S »

This was such a fun, happy game to watch, and, as always, Mongoose was a pleasure to work with. I am pleased I figured out the affiliations for the most part.

Llama that was a good plan re trying to draw NKs, I did it myself recently :whistle: But you never know what criteria any specific team will use.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:This was such a fun, happy game to watch, and, as always, Mongoose was a pleasure to work with. I am pleased I figured out the affiliations for the most part.

Llama that was a good plan re trying to draw NKs, I did it myself recently :whistle: But you never know what criteria any specific team will use.
You figured out Me and Sabie?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You were civs, and I thought that you were civs. I specifically figured you for puppet when you started saying the Puppetmaster was an OK guy, Lol. And I had MR down, along with Epi, as bad or PM, based more on process of elimination than anything. But I always find it easier to guess affiliation when I am not playing.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I will qualify that I thought Sabie had BTSC, I THOUGHT, based on her opinions, that it was civ BTSC. I had a few question marks . So when I thought you were a puppet, I could have put two & two together, but I did not.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:Congratulations, Roxy. You have ensured that I never give the slightest sympathy to anyone for real life circumstances ever again. :D
Don't put this on me please. I DID have rl circumstances that caused me to miss the lynch. All I asked was for no one to use my rl absence as a reason to vote me - you could have used anything else - just not my absence. I feel really bad about this and I am so sorry llama that it kept you from voting me.

I appreciated my team like I have never appreciated a team before. Due to rl I was barely able to get into chatzy but Team worked together so well. Especially Epi. He was really understanding and was great at making plots for me to follow to try and win since I did not even have time to read the thread and keep up. He is the only reason we got where we got.

Fun game Mongoose I had a good time before rl got in the way. <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Also I am confused at llamas rezz. I thought someone else rezzed him
;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:Oh and congratulations baddies! You owned this game. At one point I did think about saying it was funny Dom let that curse thing go and didn't hound me for it but figured I should just leave it.
Partly because I knew you were not bad and didn't think you were the SK. ;)
S~V~S wrote:This was such a fun, happy game to watch, and, as always, Mongoose was a pleasure to work with. I am pleased I figured out the affiliations for the most part.

Just curious, SVS, did you figure me out?
Roxy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Congratulations, Roxy. You have ensured that I never give the slightest sympathy to anyone for real life circumstances ever again. :D
Don't put this on me please. I DID have rl circumstances that caused me to miss the lynch. All I asked was for no one to use my rl absence as a reason to vote me - you could have used anything else - just not my absence. I feel really bad about this and I am so sorry llama that it kept you from voting me.

I appreciated my team like I have never appreciated a team before. Due to rl I was barely able to get into chatzy but Team worked together so well. Especially Epi. He was really understanding and was great at making plots for me to follow to try and win since I did not even have time to read the thread and keep up. He is the only reason we got where we got.

Fun game Mongoose I had a good time before rl got in the way. <3
Rox, I love playing with you! I loved our team, even if two of us died relatively early.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Winner Banner!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage