100%

Total votes: 9
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:28 pm Creature I'm sorry to be rude but your contributions to this game have been non stop staggering ghastly bad.
Why are you voting HK then?
Because I townread you. I'm just informing you that you are making post after post that are maddeningly bad. Your commentary on the game is so transparently formed off of reading a minor fraction of it. Saying I wasn't using POE is so incredibly asinine I actually had to go for a 6 hour drive along a lonely coastal road to cool off after reading it.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:47 pm [VOTE: Sean] aubergine
Feels like you should've found me by now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:48 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:21 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:17 pm Is SVS "caught wolf" simply a meta read?

@Golden
Yeah, just me being exaggerative.
Talk to me about this meta...they just don't have enough towny fire?

You had specific reasons for TR Kate, so I imagine you have some for SR SVS, no?
Town SVS would generally be jumping at the shadow of wolves in her wagon, omgusing hard, and independently hunting as well. She’s been claiming catch ups but hasn’t even really been creating much content out of that.
I honestly think Town SVS would have saved me here. She is a level headed voice of reason and quite capable of finding things herself. The fact that she isnt is quite interesting.
Ironic given what svs said two posts before lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:27 pmYou are correct in describing the reality of what occurred.

I still don't understand how you can deduce that Alison analysing it the way that she did wasn't in bad faith. That seems overly generous to me.
Maybe it was. I'm not clear on Alison. But I don't think her saying that is a smoking gun.
I think if you consider that Alison is lock town reading me, and that Rondo is actually really likely mafia. And his wagon was pure. And Ender is someone who knows him best and is locked on him being mafia. The fact she's giving him this level of quarter vs. just treating him like a policy is exceptionally solid reason to find her highly likely to be a wolf defending wolf.
great logic here
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Post by Creature »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:40 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:36 pm Golden, Kate and Scotty are the only players I didn't mention afair and I don't know what to say about them. I am pretty on the fence about all of them.
Wait what? You’ve been tunneling me literally all game.
idk how to feel about you now.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:42 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:20 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:19 pm I have no idea on SVS. What makes them a wolf and not just LHF town?
People who know her meta are wolf reading her
Who are those people?
Golden and Kate
Yawn
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Master Radishes »

Okay I've actually finally cracked open Sabi's iso and damn they have some soft interactions with Rondo. (Also Marmot btw but that's neither here nor now.) Nothing yet noticeable on Sean or SVS but I'm only partway through.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:27 pmYou are correct in describing the reality of what occurred.

I still don't understand how you can deduce that Alison analysing it the way that she did wasn't in bad faith. That seems overly generous to me.
Maybe it was. I'm not clear on Alison. But I don't think her saying that is a smoking gun.
I think if you consider that Alison is lock town reading me, and that Rondo is actually really likely mafia. And his wagon was pure. And Ender is someone who knows him best and is locked on him being mafia. The fact she's giving him this level of quarter vs. just treating him like a policy is exceptionally solid reason to find her highly likely to be a wolf defending wolf.
I could see that. However, I think it's likely that Rondo and Sean are both wolves, which wouldn't make Alison's comment do much of anything. Kind of depends on that I guess
Incorrect. I am town. Sean is ? Probably a wolf. How does that change what you think?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:49 pm
How? You literally aren't trying to solve the game imo
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Who is really truly outed wolf? Because I feel like a lot of players have already been called outed wolf this phase.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm be back in like half an hour and will actually have time to do stuff before EoD. @ me with questions if y'all care to.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:47 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:52 pm Well, this turned out to not be true.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm I just voted Cape90 on the poll, I was thinking I did it 2 hours ago when I posted about it but apparently nope.

@lucy: can you give me your thoughts on him? (particularly his last read list)
Voting in the thread, but not in the poll.

You're wolfing my dude.
I'm at Friday PM now, and they've put forth their first major ping, Creature.

They got between Sabi and Lucy who were kinda "fuck offing" each other. NAI, Marmot's a person who doesn't love conflict, imo.

Made a soft push towards Dennis, but backed off pretty much immediately. Not sure if this is AI or not?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:42 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm Something I noticed, Dennis seemed a lot more content talking/joking with Kate, than anyone else itt earlier.

I don't really think that's AI though, unless they're exactly wolf partners together like they were in Cartomancy
i mean i guess that makes sense regardless. i do tr kate and would put some weight on her read of dennis too
(I forgot to add) Dennis was reluctant to sign up for this game given the size.

Why do people scumread Dennis? I missed all of that content.
I did agree with Marmot 100% here, I didn't really see it either. *Waits for someone to yell "Pocketing! TMI!" at me.

Someone earlier said that Marmot and Sabi have a sup0er close relationship? They ask Sabis opinion quite a bit, is this NAI given that?

Here Marmot says he's concerned about Sabi, implying Sabi could be bad. I'm guessing that means the same as "worried"?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:54 pm I should do some work

bbl

Sabi if you get a chance could you please take respond to my read questions on Creature and sig? Or point me to your explanations if I missed them. I'm a little concerned about you atm, but I also want to give you space to solve and hope I can find you if you're town.
I just pulled this because Mac called them a "flippin merman" which I found hilarious. A bit later Marmot called Mac a "flippin Mermac" which was also hilarious.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:09 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:06 pm I'm not really feeling a Creature vote atm.

Who else should I vote?
why don't you assess the game and choose a nice vote that makes ppl go hoo and has instead of trying to get someone to tell you somewhere to vote you flippin merman

Thanks, I'll try.
He made a few temp votes, made a case on Cape. He wishied, he washied, which is not totally fair, since I did pretty much quite a bit of the same, tbh.

All in all, I was fairly convinced by the bit with Neon (who I had forgotten had been a woof in Holes) who came out of it very civ, marmot not so much.

Gonna [VOTE: Marmot ] aubergine for now, they haven't been in here all day and I'd like to hear what they say.

@Dyslexicon Sure it's fair. I have been flying low, and not playing at the level I am capable of. Plus I know it's cheesy and weak, two things I dislike, especially in myself, but I was a bit overwhelmed by the massiveness of this thread the first few (calendar) days. I tend to be a meta player, and all the people I didn't know flinging suspish at other people I didn't know for reasons I didn't understand kinda made me freeze a bit. I think I'm starting to find my feet, though.

I'm gonna eat dinner and keep reading, bbl.
I'm not sure what she's saying here about Creature, it may be bc I was reading it out of context. Svs, can you clarify?

The only time I've EVER seen svs freeze was not a civ...
I'm addressing this to you, rather than Golden or Scotty, becasue you should know better.

You're looking for Day 3 or 4 SVS here.

You couldn't handle this kind of thread in Cartomancy, yet you seem to think I won't be overwhelmed. Like I'm some sort of super person who won't freeze. Jesus Christ.

You know my game better than anyone. I need meta, and I need to find small things. Which is hard for me in this setting.

Generally I kick into gear when it's time to momma bear, when the wolves fuck with someone I care about. Then I hear that little voice in my ear telling me where to look, how to find them. It was there in the last several games, and it helped me find what I was looking for.

Other than Dennis, who was killed by another townie, I have no idea, or real connection to anyone that was killed. I think most of the people who were killed were killed by town. I haven't found anything to latch on to yet.

And also, I don't fucking know what a Lost Wolf is, it isn't a TMI thing or any other kind of stupid jargon I don't understand. I don't know what it is.

That little voice is not there, and that's OK, I should be able to work without it. And I will, but I need to be given my ground to get my feet. This whole "Oh SVS isn't on fire" or whatever else is ridiculous on Day Two.

Now I have to get in there and see what's what.

If it was up to me, I would keep my vote on Marmot, that's the closest thing to the "little thing" I need to latch onto, the thing he said to Neon. That was such a bad look for him.

But it looks like I'll have to vote to save. Of my esteemed competitors, I felt worse about Sean than Rondo, but that seemed to develop today, and I have to read the case on that.
[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Sorry but the bolded is a TMI slip on my alignment I think. I don't believe a town with as little foothold in the game as you have would be automatically assuming I'm a villager after having shot your top town. Reads more like TMI.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:29 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:23 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:21 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:19 pm I have no idea on SVS. What makes them a wolf and not just LHF town?
In all the games I’ve played with SVS, I’ve never heard her called LHF. That’s not who SVS is, historically.

So that in and of itself is concerning
Is she LHF or background as wolf?
Ive not personally seen her be low posting like this to earn a title of LHF but Kate perportrd mmmmngnnnn
I am not a fan of self meta, but I tend not to be a low poster where I am comfortable. I tend to read too much into posts, which is part of why I got so woefully behind here. But I also tend to write long posts with multi quotes etc., rather than writing multiple short posts as is the fashion now. I took some flak for it in a recent game, so I throttled back on it a bit. But by "now" standards, I'm a lower middle of the pack poster. By OS standards, I was a top 10 poster.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Seanzie should be the elim. I'm back to confidence on this. Rondo is probably just also a wolf and is a fine wagon but Seanzie is wolf kp and should die.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:44 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:43 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:21 pm
In all the games I’ve played with SVS, I’ve never heard her called LHF. That’s not who SVS is, historically.

So that in and of itself is concerning
Ok then we kill SVS. I assume that should be an easy pelt, right?
Why were you voting for her?
I remember seeing her floating in POEs and I was tired of just voteparking Rondo. So now I'm voteparking SVS.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm I just voted Cape90 on the poll, I was thinking I did it 2 hours ago when I posted about it but apparently nope.

You're wolfing my dude.

They got between Sabi and Lucy who were kinda "fuck offing" each other. NAI, Marmot's a person who doesn't love conflict, imo.

Made a soft push towards Dennis, but backed off pretty much immediately. Not sure if this is AI or not?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm Something I noticed, Dennis seemed a lot more content talking/joking with Kate, than anyone else itt earlier.

I don't really think that's AI though, unless they're exactly wolf partners together like they were in Cartomancy
i mean i guess that makes sense regardless. i do tr kate and would put some weight on her read of dennis too

I did agree with Marmot 100% here, I didn't really see it either. *Waits for someone to yell "Pocketing! TMI!" at me.

Someone earlier said that Marmot and Sabi have a sup0er close relationship? They ask Sabis opinion quite a bit, is this NAI given that?

Here Marmot says he's concerned about Sabi, implying Sabi could be bad. I'm guessing that means the same as "worried"?

bbl

Sabi if you get a chance could you please take respond to my read questions on Creature and sig? Or point me to your explanations if I missed them. I'm a little concerned about you atm, but I also want to give you space to solve and hope I can find you if you're town.
I just pulled this because Mac called them a "flippin merman" which I found hilarious. A bit later Marmot called Mac a "flippin Mermac" which was also hilarious.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:06 pm I'm not really feeling a Creature vote atm.

Who else should I vote?
why don't you assess the game and choose a nice vote that makes ppl go hoo and has instead of trying to get someone to tell you somewhere to vote you flippin merman

Thanks, I'll try.
He made a few temp votes, made a case on Cape. He wishied, he washied, which is not totally fair, since I did pretty much quite a bit of the same, tbh.

All in all, I was fairly convinced by the bit with Neon (who I had forgotten had been a woof in Holes) who came out of it very civ, marmot not so much.

Gonna [VOTE: Marmot ] aubergine for now, they haven't been in here all day and I'd like to hear what they say.

@Dyslexicon Sure it's fair. I have been flying low, and not playing at the level I am capable of. Plus I know it's cheesy and weak, two things I dislike, especially in myself, but I was a bit overwhelmed by the massiveness of this thread the first few (calendar) days. I tend to be a meta player, and all the people I didn't know flinging suspish at other people I didn't know for reasons I didn't understand kinda made me freeze a bit. I think I'm starting to find my feet, though.

I'm not sure what she's saying here about Creature, it may be bc I was reading it out of context. Svs, can you clarify?

I'm addressing this to you, rather than Golden or Scotty, becasue you should know better.

You couldn't handle this kind of thread in Cartomancy, yet you seem to think I won't be overwhelmed. Like I'm some sort of super person who won't freeze. Jesus Christ.

You know my game better than anyone. I need meta, and I need to find small things. Which is hard for me in this setting.

Generally I kick into gear when it's time to momma bear, when the wolves fuck with someone I care about. Then I hear that little voice in my ear telling me where to look, how to find them. It was there in the last several games, and it helped me find what I was looking for.

Other than Dennis, who was killed by another townie, I have no idea, or real connection to anyone that was killed. I think most of the people who were killed were killed by town. I haven't found anything to latch on to yet.

And also, I don't fucking know what a Lost Wolf is, it isn't a TMI thing or any other kind of stupid jargon I don't understand. I don't know what it is.

That little voice is not there, and that's OK, I should be able to work without it. And I will, but I need to be given my ground to get my feet. This whole "Oh SVS isn't on fire" or whatever else is ridiculous on Day Two.

If it was up to me, I would keep my vote on Marmot, that's the closest thing to the "little thing" I need to latch onto, the thing he said to Neon. That was such a bad look for him.

But it looks like I'll have to vote to save. Of my esteemed competitors, I felt worse about Sean than Rondo, but that seemed to develop today, and I have to read the case on that.
From my perspective, all of this is true whether you’re t! it w! SVS. And maybe there’s some truth to ‘looking for day 3 or 4 svs’ and god knows it’s not easy to play in a thread like this and be busy.

But what have you noticed? What townreads do you have? Who are you trusting and why?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:51 pm
I've only read like 10 pages, so I can't really solve the game. I got that jenesequ (sp?) though.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:50 pm

great logic here
What is the meaning of you making posts like this?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:52 pm

You're wolfing my dude.

bbl

Who else should I vote?

Thanks, I'll try.

Sorry but the bolded is a TMI slip on my alignment I think. I don't believe a town with as little foothold in the game as you have would be automatically assuming I'm a villager after having shot your top town. Reads more like TMI.
Wait, I thought Neon killed him?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:38 pm Mac, said Seanzie something villagery or was Rondo too wolfy?
I flew too close to the sun. But I still think there is time to save me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:52 pm Sorry but the bolded is a TMI slip on my alignment I think.
Nahh that is silly. I think her defense is p townie and her wagon is shit and Sean/Rondo are just wolves
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wolves the lot of you tbh
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:46 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:25 pm I think Mac's a wolf but I'll give him the chance to lynch a wolf today incase he is town or bussing wolf.

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
This is a very odd way for Mac to lose his 3rd free Lynch before town goes on him. Killing his cred in future games against me and generally looking silly. If Mac is mafia here I would be surprised and as I said its a glorious play I can only support
I keep getting flashbacks of that previous GOC game where Mac kept insulting everyone's plays and then flipped wolf.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

You're wolfing my dude.

bbl

Who else should I vote?

Thanks, I'll try.

Maybe I'm a sucker for townreading people too easily but I townread SVS for this post here

-tutuu
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

You're wolfing my dude.

bbl

Who else should I vote?

Thanks, I'll try.

Well I hope you know that if I'm wrong, it's just that I'm wrong. I viciously hate voting for you.

And now you Jesus christed me and this the feeling I hate to have which is why I don't vote you in the firat place!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:38 pm also i think youre overblowing the alison thing, like her point is actually potentially worth something if seanzie is wolf kp and a higher priority to elim, but your case was also real and good and i think sean and rondo are prob just w/w and i dont think alison disagrees
I will agree that Alison has a good point, rarely does she have a bad one. But I will leave it to the sages to figure out if its t/t or w/t because its not w/w
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I guess the fear of being wrong about Mac being a wolf is what weighs me down.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:52 pm

You're wolfing my dude.

bbl

Who else should I vote?

Thanks, I'll try.

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

for syn

-tutuu
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:39 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:38 pm Mac, said Seanzie something villagery or was Rondo too wolfy?
Seanzie wagon ppl likes
Rondo wagon ppl hates

Make me like Rondo wagon

Also go back and read my Rondo burial.
For the last time, it wasnt a burial. Tomorrow after youve lynched me it can be a burial.

At the moment its just sparkling grave digger (from the grave digger region of france)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:49 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:29 pm I'm awake but I sure as fuck ain't alive
Morning, save me or I will die

Also news: Water is wet
Then perish.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

You're wolfing my dude.

bbl

Who else should I vote?

Thanks, I'll try.

Is this supposed to be a copypasta?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:51 pm Who is really truly outed wolf? Because I feel like a lot of players have already been called outed wolf this phase.
Me
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:49 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:28 pm Creature I'm sorry to be rude but your contributions to this game have been non stop staggering ghastly bad.
Why are you voting HK then?
Because I townread you. I'm just informing you that you are making post after post that are maddeningly bad. Your commentary on the game is so transparently formed off of reading a minor fraction of it. Saying I wasn't using POE is so incredibly asinine I actually had to go for a 6 hour drive along a lonely coastal road to cool off after reading it.
Oh this take for why creature could feel wolfy but be town rings plausible to me.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: svs] aubergine

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:42 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:37 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:28 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:25 pm Mac pushing Seanzie and me though is a bad look.
Why is pushing Seanzie and you a bad look Creatus?
It feels like you're doing that same thing as last year's GOC where you just kept fighting everyone off in the thread instead of having a solid POE list like you usually do in your town games.
When does town Mac always stick to his poe lmao
It looks more like Mac is just jumping into whatever name is mentioned in-thread or opposes his reads for 0.5 seconds. I would usually expect town Mac to somewhat know who should be pushed and who shouldn't.
No creature, go read. Mac thinks he caught me in a logical fallacy. He did good work but its ultimately pointless
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:51 pm
I've only read like 10 pages, so I can't really solve the game. I got that jenesequ (sp?) though.
Nothing?

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I wish I had three day vigs
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:29 pm I'm awake but I sure as fuck ain't alive

EnderWiggin is 85% sure you are a wolf.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:56 pm

Then perish.
Neat, Shakespeare!
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:08 am I am announcing it now. If it comes down to me vs Seanzie I am not going to selfpres because you guys had your chance to jump on board with me yesterday and first half of today. Alison is campaigning against it and Nutella for so I will let you sort it out. Probably wont self pres onto Marmot. Too cute
Says the guy currently self pressing onto Seanzie
for the love of Ender Wiggin. Its not end of day
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

So we have Rondo who Ender seems sure about being a wolf and we have SVS who three players seem sure about being a wolf. Why are we wagoning Seanzie btw?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

What a juicy opportunity to cast an exciting vote I have before me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Master Radishes »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:55 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:46 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:25 pm I think Mac's a wolf but I'll give him the chance to lynch a wolf today incase he is town or bussing wolf.

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
This is a very odd way for Mac to lose his 3rd free Lynch before town goes on him. Killing his cred in future games against me and generally looking silly. If Mac is mafia here I would be surprised and as I said its a glorious play I can only support
I keep getting flashbacks of that previous GOC game where Mac kept insulting everyone's plays and then flipped wolf.
Last year? Eh. I'm always wary of letting wolf Mac get away with shit, and in the past I've never been brave enough to take him on when my instinct told me he was bad. But last year's GoC I sensed wolf!Mac basically immediately (and still didn't push it hard enough tbh). And at the risk of looking a fool, I don't sense that same Mac here. I can't remember how I phrased it before in that game, but wolf!Mac is mimicking his town abrasiveness but he's more like a bull in a china shop trying to cause chaos and he forgets to have natural reads. Town!Mac is still smashing things but he's swinging a bat and selecting what to smash.

Mac is not someone I'm ever going to feel comfortable locking in as town on play alone, but if he's wolfing he's at a higher level than he was last GoC.

(Massive caveat: I'm going off of skimming but not reading closely the last 24-ish hours of posts.)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:57 pmNothing?
It doesn't help me.

I want to know what your perspective of the game is. But that's kind of hard if you haven't read much. How serious are you about your Nut suss? Why did you decide to claim the Illario kill?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:52 pm Sorry but the bolded is a TMI slip on my alignment I think.
Nahh that is silly. I think her defense is p townie and her wagon is shit and Sean/Rondo are just wolves
Doubt they're both wolves.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:45 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:08 am I am announcing it now. If it comes down to me vs Seanzie I am not going to selfpres because you guys had your chance to jump on board with me yesterday and first half of today. Alison is campaigning against it and Nutella for so I will let you sort it out. Probably wont self pres onto Marmot. Too cute
Wow. It's so towny of you to announce not to self pres onto someone you allegedly suspects.
I tried for 36 hours and no one bit. So you guys can deal with it now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Michelle You clicked the wrong option in the poll lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:58 pm So we have Rondo who Ender seems sure about being a wolf and we have SVS who three players seem sure about being a wolf. Why are we wagoning Seanzie btw?
Census says he's also a wolf guv
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

@S~V~S please move your vote to someone who has a chance of being killed this phase
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:46 pm I don't know how to say this without being a bit mean, so I guess I'll just be a bit mean. I tend not to read Rondo's posts in games with him. It's not I find him a bad player or anything, but he just seems to operate on a very different wavelength and I never find his trains of thought helpful or always logical. It works for him I guess but not for me. So I have no real understanding of what his game has been like here. I've never seen Rondo as wolf.

I know Mac has been trying to point people at Things and Stuff but I just don't know that I can be bothered to trawl through several pages of back and forth trying to keep track of a progression. I'll just miss any nuance because I've become too detached from the flow of the game.

So, like...a summary, please. If one is written please kindly direct me.
I like this post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”