100%

Total votes: 9
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Kate »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 pm Seanzie should be the elim. I'm back to confidence on this. Rondo is probably just also a wolf and is a fine wagon but Seanzie is wolf kp and should die.
With firey svs back and this post I'm considering going with you.

@Golden thoughts?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:52 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:47 pm
Spoiler: show
Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:52 pm Well, this turned out to not be true.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:39 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm I just voted Cape90 on the poll, I was thinking I did it 2 hours ago when I posted about it but apparently nope.

@lucy: can you give me your thoughts on him? (particularly his last read list)
Voting in the thread, but not in the poll.

You're wolfing my dude.
I'm at Friday PM now, and they've put forth their first major ping, Creature.

They got between Sabi and Lucy who were kinda "fuck offing" each other. NAI, Marmot's a person who doesn't love conflict, imo.

Made a soft push towards Dennis, but backed off pretty much immediately. Not sure if this is AI or not?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:42 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm Something I noticed, Dennis seemed a lot more content talking/joking with Kate, than anyone else itt earlier.

I don't really think that's AI though, unless they're exactly wolf partners together like they were in Cartomancy
i mean i guess that makes sense regardless. i do tr kate and would put some weight on her read of dennis too
(I forgot to add) Dennis was reluctant to sign up for this game given the size.

Why do people scumread Dennis? I missed all of that content.
I did agree with Marmot 100% here, I didn't really see it either. *Waits for someone to yell "Pocketing! TMI!" at me.

Someone earlier said that Marmot and Sabi have a sup0er close relationship? They ask Sabis opinion quite a bit, is this NAI given that?

Here Marmot says he's concerned about Sabi, implying Sabi could be bad. I'm guessing that means the same as "worried"?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:54 pm I should do some work

bbl

Sabi if you get a chance could you please take respond to my read questions on Creature and sig? Or point me to your explanations if I missed them. I'm a little concerned about you atm, but I also want to give you space to solve and hope I can find you if you're town.
I just pulled this because Mac called them a "flippin merman" which I found hilarious. A bit later Marmot called Mac a "flippin Mermac" which was also hilarious.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:09 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:06 pm I'm not really feeling a Creature vote atm.

Who else should I vote?
why don't you assess the game and choose a nice vote that makes ppl go hoo and has instead of trying to get someone to tell you somewhere to vote you flippin merman

Thanks, I'll try.
He made a few temp votes, made a case on Cape. He wishied, he washied, which is not totally fair, since I did pretty much quite a bit of the same, tbh.

All in all, I was fairly convinced by the bit with Neon (who I had forgotten had been a woof in Holes) who came out of it very civ, marmot not so much.

Gonna [VOTE: Marmot ] aubergine for now, they haven't been in here all day and I'd like to hear what they say.

@Dyslexicon Sure it's fair. I have been flying low, and not playing at the level I am capable of. Plus I know it's cheesy and weak, two things I dislike, especially in myself, but I was a bit overwhelmed by the massiveness of this thread the first few (calendar) days. I tend to be a meta player, and all the people I didn't know flinging suspish at other people I didn't know for reasons I didn't understand kinda made me freeze a bit. I think I'm starting to find my feet, though.

I'm gonna eat dinner and keep reading, bbl.
I'm not sure what she's saying here about Creature, it may be bc I was reading it out of context. Svs, can you clarify?

The only time I've EVER seen svs freeze was not a civ...
I'm addressing this to you, rather than Golden or Scotty, becasue you should know better.

You're looking for Day 3 or 4 SVS here.

You couldn't handle this kind of thread in Cartomancy, yet you seem to think I won't be overwhelmed. Like I'm some sort of super person who won't freeze. Jesus Christ.

You know my game better than anyone. I need meta, and I need to find small things. Which is hard for me in this setting.

Generally I kick into gear when it's time to momma bear, when the wolves fuck with someone I care about. Then I hear that little voice in my ear telling me where to look, how to find them. It was there in the last several games, and it helped me find what I was looking for.

Other than Dennis, who was killed by another townie, I have no idea, or real connection to anyone that was killed. I think most of the people who were killed were killed by town. I haven't found anything to latch on to yet.

And also, I don't fucking know what a Lost Wolf is, it isn't a TMI thing or any other kind of stupid jargon I don't understand. I don't know what it is.

That little voice is not there, and that's OK, I should be able to work without it. And I will, but I need to be given my ground to get my feet. This whole "Oh SVS isn't on fire" or whatever else is ridiculous on Day Two.

Now I have to get in there and see what's what.

If it was up to me, I would keep my vote on Marmot, that's the closest thing to the "little thing" I need to latch onto, the thing he said to Neon. That was such a bad look for him.

But it looks like I'll have to vote to save. Of my esteemed competitors, I felt worse about Sean than Rondo, but that seemed to develop today, and I have to read the case on that.
[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Sorry but the bolded is a TMI slip on my alignment I think. I don't believe a town with as little foothold in the game as you have would be automatically assuming I'm a villager after having shot your top town. Reads more like TMI.
Ok I can go with killing SVS today. If they flip wolf I let you lead again.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

I've done enough today. I'm not tryharding anymore. Y'all can figure it out. I'm feeling sensitive from all the criticism lol.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 pm Seanzie should be the elim. I'm back to confidence on this. Rondo is probably just also a wolf and is a fine wagon but Seanzie is wolf kp and should die.
Why Seanzie? Why is he mafia? Why would he claim to be KP? Why would he claim to be strongman on top of all?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:59 pmI tried for 36 hours and no one bit. So you guys can deal with it now
WHY. "I tried to get someone I suspect killed before. But now, that you guys have come around to it, I'm not going to, cause it's too late now!" Like what on earth are you serious. That doesn't even make sense if you're 4 years old
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine

I'm parking here. That he's been let to coast today by the mafia means he is one.

112 also.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:14 am Allow me to summarise again.

Rondo presently has Ender lock town. Ender has had Rondo as lock mafia since essentially the game began. Rondo has mostly ignored Ender intentionally and admittedly and when I've asked why he said it's because he thinks Ender is town because as a wolf he has no benefit to locking himself into scumreading Rondo out of the gate. So he is townreading him for something Ender did at the start of the game despite Ender, someone whom Rondo should trust to have a good read on him, non stop tunneling Rondo all game.

Further Rondo stated at the beginning of day 2 when he observed Nutella start to question Ender that he actually began to suspect Ender too overnight and wanted to observe day 2 before pursuing it further. Ender's day 2 proceeded to be more non stop burial of Rondo.

The question is on probability...

Is Rondo a wolf whose behavior is that of a wolf who knows he cannot bullshit Ender who saw right through him. So he's mostly just letting Ender spin around and focusing attention elsewhere hoping nobody notices Ender is right. Who when presented with an opportunity to discredit Ender took it.

Or is he a town who lock town reads someone non stop tunneling him who has a better understanding of Rondo than anyone else in all of mafia (they are personal irl friends), who was reaction testing Nutella with the Ender push, or had temporary doubt on it, but has been persuaded to go back to lock townreading Ender after further persistent tunneling.

To me one is plainly viable and the other is ... plausible but doesn't make a great deal of sense.

I rest my case goodnight.
@Michelle @Master Radishes
Amazing summary btw. When I read it last night I was chuckling like a madman
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

i will probably just vote with neon, the only one who killed a wolf

-tutuu
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

SVS is probably always derp cleared for thinking Neon killed Dennis. I would never vote there.

@S~V~S Neon killed Sabi. The wolf. I killed Dennis.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:52 pm Sorry but the bolded is a TMI slip on my alignment I think.
Nahh that is silly. I think her defense is p townie and her wagon is shit and Sean/Rondo are just wolves
Wait that was a defense?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Urist wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:56 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:26 pm
Urist wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:08 pm If this wagon is a hit then I'm certain that at least one of the voters is mafia:

RondoDimBuckle
Voters: Sloonei, falcon45ca, Urist, Seanzie, RondoDimBuckle, EnderWiggin
I'm gonna assume you mean outside of the very very towny vote for yourself Rondo?

And since I doubt you're calling yourself Maf, why not narrow this down a tad?

Sloonei, falcon, Ender, Sean has a wolf if Rondo is a wolf? Who'd be your guess?
I would like to note that Urist has moved off me after I called him the wolf on my wagon.
no you definitely called me the wolf on your wagon AFTER i voted for SVS
well I mean, chronologically... but in my head I scared you off. Disregard the Urist sus and make your own reads
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:01 pm
Why Seanzie? Why is he mafia? Why would he claim to be KP? Why would he claim to be strongman on top of all?
Bro he's literally the wolfiest person in the thread. His iso is garbage. He shot ilario etc etc I feel like a broken record like read some of my earlier stuff about him ffs.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kill Sean. SVS is what the wolves want and her defense is fine. Sean has no content.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm I just voted Cape90 on the poll, I was thinking I did it 2 hours ago when I posted about it but apparently nope.

You're wolfing my dude.

They got between Sabi and Lucy who were kinda "fuck offing" each other. NAI, Marmot's a person who doesn't love conflict, imo.

Made a soft push towards Dennis, but backed off pretty much immediately. Not sure if this is AI or not?
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:38 pm Something I noticed, Dennis seemed a lot more content talking/joking with Kate, than anyone else itt earlier.

I don't really think that's AI though, unless they're exactly wolf partners together like they were in Cartomancy
i mean i guess that makes sense regardless. i do tr kate and would put some weight on her read of dennis too

I did agree with Marmot 100% here, I didn't really see it either. *Waits for someone to yell "Pocketing! TMI!" at me.

Someone earlier said that Marmot and Sabi have a sup0er close relationship? They ask Sabis opinion quite a bit, is this NAI given that?

Here Marmot says he's concerned about Sabi, implying Sabi could be bad. I'm guessing that means the same as "worried"?

bbl

Sabi if you get a chance could you please take respond to my read questions on Creature and sig? Or point me to your explanations if I missed them. I'm a little concerned about you atm, but I also want to give you space to solve and hope I can find you if you're town.
I just pulled this because Mac called them a "flippin merman" which I found hilarious. A bit later Marmot called Mac a "flippin Mermac" which was also hilarious.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:06 pm I'm not really feeling a Creature vote atm.

Who else should I vote?
why don't you assess the game and choose a nice vote that makes ppl go hoo and has instead of trying to get someone to tell you somewhere to vote you flippin merman

Thanks, I'll try.
He made a few temp votes, made a case on Cape. He wishied, he washied, which is not totally fair, since I did pretty much quite a bit of the same, tbh.

All in all, I was fairly convinced by the bit with Neon (who I had forgotten had been a woof in Holes) who came out of it very civ, marmot not so much.

Gonna [VOTE: Marmot ] aubergine for now, they haven't been in here all day and I'd like to hear what they say.

@Dyslexicon Sure it's fair. I have been flying low, and not playing at the level I am capable of. Plus I know it's cheesy and weak, two things I dislike, especially in myself, but I was a bit overwhelmed by the massiveness of this thread the first few (calendar) days. I tend to be a meta player, and all the people I didn't know flinging suspish at other people I didn't know for reasons I didn't understand kinda made me freeze a bit. I think I'm starting to find my feet, though.

I'm not sure what she's saying here about Creature, it may be bc I was reading it out of context. Svs, can you clarify?

I'm addressing this to you, rather than Golden or Scotty, becasue you should know better.

You couldn't handle this kind of thread in Cartomancy, yet you seem to think I won't be overwhelmed. Like I'm some sort of super person who won't freeze. Jesus Christ.

You know my game better than anyone. I need meta, and I need to find small things. Which is hard for me in this setting.

Generally I kick into gear when it's time to momma bear, when the wolves fuck with someone I care about. Then I hear that little voice in my ear telling me where to look, how to find them. It was there in the last several games, and it helped me find what I was looking for.

Other than Dennis, who was killed by another townie, I have no idea, or real connection to anyone that was killed. I think most of the people who were killed were killed by town. I haven't found anything to latch on to yet.

And also, I don't fucking know what a Lost Wolf is, it isn't a TMI thing or any other kind of stupid jargon I don't understand. I don't know what it is.

That little voice is not there, and that's OK, I should be able to work without it. And I will, but I need to be given my ground to get my feet. This whole "Oh SVS isn't on fire" or whatever else is ridiculous on Day Two.

If it was up to me, I would keep my vote on Marmot, that's the closest thing to the "little thing" I need to latch onto, the thing he said to Neon. That was such a bad look for him.

But it looks like I'll have to vote to save. Of my esteemed competitors, I felt worse about Sean than Rondo, but that seemed to develop today, and I have to read the case on that.
From my perspective, all of this is true whether you’re t! it w! SVS. And maybe there’s some truth to ‘looking for day 3 or 4 svs’ and god knows it’s not easy to play in a thread like this and be busy.

But what have you noticed? What townreads do you have? Who are you trusting and why?
As I said, this was kinda aimed at Kate who will know exactly what I mean.

At this stage, I think Neon is town. I think Marmot is bad. I think Party Dude is 3P. I think Kate is town.

Of the other people with wagons, I think Sean is most likely to be bad. I know I was told Rondo can fake his civ meta, but I have no direct self experience of that, and would prefer to read the case on him before I vote him to save. I had a bad lean on 112 a couple days ago. I lean town on Alison.

I have no clue on Creature, Ender, Guilliotine, HK, IAWY, Mac I lkean town (but am not sure, since this seems to bother him, I lean wolf on radishes. Michelle, Neon and Nutella, I lean town. Porscha, sig, Sloonei, no clue. At one point I leaned bad on Urist, but don't know anymore.

Like I said to kate, you are looking for a person who hasn't gotten here yet. Very seriously. I'm never solvey on Day 1, I'm tunnely if anything, and I don't like being that way, so i don't go there unless I'm pretty sure.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

-t
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:56 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:54 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:22 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:20 pm Why does mafia Rondo get into a slapfight with Mac and put himself at risk instead of just chilling and letting us vote out SVS or Seanzie or whoever?
Sometimes things happen. Not everyone knows restraint. Besides that, I think Rondo was already at risk
How?
Me and Ender wolf reading you and you already being a wagon
Nahhhhhhhh that was childs play. Ender said it right before I went to bed. He thinks he has me but I had correctly Identified that Ender and you have no thread presnece. I wasnt in danger till Mac and even then I am still sitting pretty.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:57 pm I wish I had three day vigs
I wished there were ITAs. This game feels like being trapped in the elevator with 27 people for 48 hours.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:00 pm
With firey svs back and this post I'm considering going with you.

@Golden thoughts?
I’m not gonna make anyone else go my way but I’m fine where I am. The svs post didn’t move my needle, but in saying that there’s value in putting her in the marmot category of ‘give her more time’.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:59 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:58 pm So we have Rondo who Ender seems sure about being a wolf and we have SVS who three players seem sure about being a wolf. Why are we wagoning Seanzie btw?
Census says he's also a wolf guv
Why?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:56 pm

You're wolfing my dude.

bbl

Who else should I vote?

Thanks, I'll try.

Is this supposed to be a copypasta?
]

Lol no, I'm 62 years old. I have heard the term, but don't know what it actually is. It was me talking to my friend.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:57 pmNothing?
It doesn't help me.

I want to know what your perspective of the game is. But that's kind of hard if you haven't read much. How serious are you about your Nut suss? Why did you decide to claim the Illario kill?
I don't remember why I sussed Nutella, but I know it felt real. Everyone disagreeing though kinda dissuaded me and then I saw a townie post, so I've more or less dropped it.

I claimed the Ilario kill because I killed Ilario. Felt like it'd be good for town to know where that shot came from, plus something something raisins something.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Okay now for zerious, bbl.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

I’m still not convinced Seanzie is wolf and think there’s another of groupthink happening there but… imo it’s legit a much better elim than cape was so…
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:59 pm Thats the summary of my case that Alison described as a slapfight and said I voted Rondo because he baited me btw. I think it's pretty evidence my suspicion was based on case making not a baiting. Rondo tried to plead with me not to vote him. I have no idea how she arrived at the idea he tried to bait me.
Hahaha you think I pelased with you not to vote me? I knew as soon as you started that push it was going to end with you trying to get me to CFD you (Am I using that right?) I knew it was going to end with you voting me and rallying town. Thats why It was so hilarious to me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 216

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Master Radishes »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:04 pm Rondo and ender should make out
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:08 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:06 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:04 pm Rondo and ender should make out
Id like to but cant, Im straight, union would bust me hard
[VOTE: rondo] aubergine

He's straight up lying.

Ender said yall made out this morning.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:11 pm I cant believe no one has done this yet @Porscha 69
I did
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:13 pm Rondo wolfy for not noticing I said 69 to Porscha.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:15 pm vote outted wolf Rondo nowwwww
Sabi talking to or about Rondo. I might've missed one or two posts but nothing more substantial than this.

It's all fluff. Sabi posted a lot of fluff of course, but I can't say there's anything here that even remotely prevents Sabi and Rondo being paired.

I didn't really see anything? regarding Seanzie or SVS, but also I was skimming pretty quickly by the end because isoing is long.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:00 pm

Rondo presently has Ender lock town. Ender has had Rondo as lock mafia since essentially the game began. Rondo has mostly ignored Ender intentionally and admittedly and when I've asked why he said it's because he thinks Ender is town because as a wolf he has no benefit to locking himself into scumreading Rondo out of the gate. So he is townreading him for something Ender did at the start of the game despite Ender, someone whom Rondo should trust to have a good read on him, non stop tunneling Rondo all game.

Further Rondo stated at the beginning of day 2 when he observed Nutella start to question Ender that he actually began to suspect Ender too overnight and wanted to observe day 2 before pursuing it further. Ender's day 2 proceeded to be more non stop burial of Rondo.

Is Rondo a wolf whose behavior is that of a wolf who knows he cannot bullshit Ender who saw right through him. So he's mostly just letting Ender spin around and focusing attention elsewhere hoping nobody notices Ender is right. Who when presented with an opportunity to discredit Ender took it.

Or is he a town who lock town reads someone non stop tunneling him who has a better understanding of Rondo than anyone else in all of mafia (they are personal irl friends), who was reaction testing Nutella with the Ender push, or had temporary doubt on it, but has been persuaded to go back to lock townreading Ender after further persistent tunneling.

To me one is plainly viable and the other is ... plausible but doesn't make a great deal of sense.

Okay this is hard for me to really absorb because I'm best with things I was involved in or was present for. Like I think I 'get' it but I also just ask 'isn't this just Rondo being Rondo'? Maybe this is uncharitable but I've already broken that seal a few posts agin - I just find Rondo does weird shit sometimes, or rather shit I just don't follow with my own brain thoughts.
MR has no reason to chime in and save me as wolf, especially when I am scum reading him. have town points.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:05 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:59 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:58 pm So we have Rondo who Ender seems sure about being a wolf and we have SVS who three players seem sure about being a wolf. Why are we wagoning Seanzie btw?
Census says he's also a wolf guv
Why?
"Fur in shower drain" and a mild case of "Irritability on full moons" apparently.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:02 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:01 pm
Bro he's literally the wolfiest person in the thread. His iso is garbage. He shot ilario etc etc I feel like a broken record like read some of my earlier stuff about him ffs.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:55 pm

You're wolfing my dude.

bbl

Who else should I vote?

Thanks, I'll try.

Well I hope you know that if I'm wrong, it's just that I'm wrong. I viciously hate voting for you.

And now you Jesus christed me and this the feeling I hate to have which is why I don't vote you in the firat place!
You obviously are not getting what I am putting out, about my strong civ meta and that tiny voice.

It doesn't matter at this point. Let me go try to defend.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Question of the day:

Does nutella really believe that or is she just wolfing?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Master Radishes »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:06 pm

Okay this is hard for me to really absorb because I'm best with things I was involved in or was present for. Like I think I 'get' it but I also just ask 'isn't this just Rondo being Rondo'? Maybe this is uncharitable but I've already broken that seal a few posts agin - I just find Rondo does weird shit sometimes, or rather shit I just don't follow with my own brain thoughts.
MR has no reason to chime in and save me as wolf, especially when I am scum reading him. have town points.
I wouldn't say I was trying to save you? I was trying to wrap my head around what Mac was saying and wanted follow up.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am incredibly behind, but I am here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:02 pm SVS is probably always derp cleared for thinking Neon killed Dennis. I would never vote there.

It's only a derp clear if either you or neon is mafia. If she's mafia I'm not sure why she should know or care which townie killed which other townie
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Honestly I might just end up voting Seanzie anyway if you all keep saying he is outed wolf or something.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Kate wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:03 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:56 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:23 pm Kate has done absolutely nothing all day. Like take a look at her ISO. She has contributed nothing townie the entirety of D2 and frankly the entirety of D1 as well. She is coasting by on being toneread as town by someone that knows her D1.

I don't want to vote her out today because I have bigger fish to fry. But please pay attention to her tomorrow, especially if you have KP.
Why not vote her out today? Not just to save my own neck but seriously, you keep saying she has done nothing and then saying "But I will wait till tomorrow"?
Do you have the automatically think she's bad syndrome like I have with you? Or is there actually something you think done wolfily?
You have hit ZERO notes on your town meta and all of your wolf meta. If you compare the two games I played with you, the one where I subbed in and the one where I played all chillax you were in there getting your hands dirty up to the elbow. In the other game you were just... cruising

so you tell me? ARe you in there up to your elbow? Or are you cruising?

Secondly, Alison thinks you are being scummy. I dont have to have a scum read on you to ask her why she keeps delaying her push on you?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sean/SVS/Rondo wagons?

I vote Sean

[VOTE: Sean] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:05 pm I’m still not convinced Seanzie is wolf and think there’s another of groupthink happening there but… imo it’s legit a much better elim than cape was so…
Yawn nutella seems sure she has seen the furriest werewolf in her life so perhaps he might be.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:09 pm Sean/SVS/Rondo wagons?

I vote Sean

you're a bad rodent.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I vote Sean

Why?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If Sean is doing the same things he was yesterday (mildly poking at things without any follow-through), this feels like a good choice.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If Sean is town and just doesn't care about the game, I do think we are decently fucked
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Obviously I'm not 100% certain and it will feel pretty damn bad if sean is town kp after all but he has done nothing to convince me of that. But I'm also fine with flipping rondo tbh.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Ok Seanzie the folk have spoken: you have the wolfiest ISO in history

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:07 pm

The crux of it is a few things.

1 Ender is the player with the most experience with Rondo and has been non stop tunneling him.

2 Rondo has mostly been presenting an unwavering townread in spite of this. Except for briefly when noticing Nutella questioning Ender saying he actually too was sus but then going nowhere with it and returning back to townreading him.

3 Ender is very towny.

4 Rondo is townreading Ender because he feels there is an absence of wolf agenda in his tunneling Rondo. That it wouldn't make sense for wolf Ender to play into town Rondo this way.

What makes more sense?

Town Rondo habing an unwavering generous townread on the person who reads him best who would be reading him wrong because of point 4.

Wolf Rondo recognising the person with the best read on him has immediately caught him and had decided non violent ignorance and blowing smoke up his ass is the only way to deal with it. And opportunistically amplifying suspicion on Ender when he feels he can get away with it.

I feel that the former is plausible but it'd be generous for me to assume so given the latter is a very easy explanation. I'd also note that even if town Rondo townread Ender here I feel like his playbook would find him provocative towards and reaction testing towards Ender a lot to constantly sanity check his read. He has not done that.
Or do I just like to keep my wolf game broad by doing wolfy things as town? I recognise it might get me killed today but its ok. I think you guys can still win it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:10 pm

I vote Sean

Why?
Can you give me a brief synopsis of other options?

Also hi ur cute

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:11 pm If Sean is doing the same things he was yesterday (mildly poking at things without any follow-through), this feels like a good choice.
He's not even poking. He's like, lifting a finger and wiggling it a bit every so often.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:02 pm SVS is probably always derp cleared for thinking Neon killed Dennis. I would never vote there.

i could have sworn she said it, and that she was proud. Doh.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:08 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:48 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:42 pm @RondoDimBuckle why self-vote?
Why not? Its not like we're at end of day
Votes are used during the day phase to pressure players and get info via discussion.

How do you feel self voting accomplishes this goal? To what purpose was your self vote? I see you've found a wagon other than your own...can you tell me why that wagon out of others?
1 its funny
2 it artifically inflates my wagon
3 it offers opportunites for people to talk about it and posit where I will go
4 it draws attention to my wagon
5 ???
6 profit
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:11 pm Ok Seanzie the folk have spoken: you have the wolfiest ISO in history

Thing that sells me out on this is that it doesn't seem like he cares that he's being wagoned as a claimed town strongman vig

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”