Total votes: 9
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Marmot »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:51 pm Are SVS and Scotty viable wagons? I don't intend to delve into anyone more than I need to right now.

Although like maybe I could offer thoughts on my fellow Canuckleheads or something but they don't seem relevant atm.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 pm Oh SVS is a viable wagon now too.
MR didn't follow up on these posts, so it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of Scotty/SVS was a wolf.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by sig »

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine

I’m not 100% committed to this but they are within the POE. I want to throw down a vote now since tomorrow is likely to be busy with work.

I’m an account manager for WM the trash company and it’s a dumpster fire right now both LITERALLY I’m having dumpsters getting set on fire and figuratively
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:55 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:51 pm Are SVS and Scotty viable wagons? I don't intend to delve into anyone more than I need to right now.

Although like maybe I could offer thoughts on my fellow Canuckleheads or something but they don't seem relevant atm.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 pm Oh SVS is a viable wagon now too.
MR didn't follow up on these posts, so it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of Scotty/SVS was a wolf.
I’ve been nursing a scotty mafia read for awhile but creatures flip made me think I was wrong.

Out of the two who seems more Mafiash
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Good shot DrW :clap:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:33 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:31 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:26 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:38 am ok @RondoDimBuckle ill finally get off ur back. for now. but only coz lucy had u as top town

my current poe is MR > Dizzy > Urist

im trying to somewhat balance my reads and lucy's day 1 reads lol

i think it also doesnt conflict with nutella's reads. let me check on those actually
I mean you had me as town d1 what changed things?
i thought that you're too tame, i expected you to go a lot more wild and be at everyone's face more

-t
Is mafia rondo more or less likely to do

1. Wall posts
2. Those If such and such happened what would you do

Since he did that a lot in cartoon but hasn’t really this game
I don't know. I just think that players who enjoy being very wild as town tend to dial back and be more reasonable as mafia. Because they're used to causing chaos and gathering suspicioun as town. So when they rand mafia the first instinct is to be more tame. Is how I view things in general, not for rondo specifically
I harness it both ways. Ala HR and KotH
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:51 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:39 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:10 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:05 pm This is stupid because svs is caught wolf and no one is listening.
I'd love to be pointed at the part where it became apparent SVS is a caught wolf actually.
As has been discussed, those that know civ SVS can see that a civ SVS would have more fire.

Is it damning that she isn’t doing civ SVS things here? No, it could very well be that she just doesn’t have the time and it’s throwing off people’s meta reads.

I won’t pretend to know SVS as well as any of the other old schoolers, but it makes sense if you look at the viewpoint of those that do.

Conversely? I don’t think anyone in this game is a caught wolf. Otherwise they’d have 20 votes on them
This is getting a bit much. I'm not sure what 'fire' you expect to see. Most of the past fire you've seen is me being pissed that someone murdered my BFF. Hope you're not looking forward to that here.

You don't appear to have answered me when I asked about why you abandoned me at Macs. You got me to vote Mac, then you went and voted for my main suspect at the last second, becasue he wouldn't vote for Mac (which I had done) ignoring the two big wagons, including the one that flipped bad. WTF was that about?
Mac needed 3 to do his thing. I’ve been eating a lot more but I don’t think I count as 2 people with my current weight

I switched last minute to somewhere more productive

The good news is I view you as town for doing it
Ok yes, I'm down to vote Mac today if the wagons otherwise allow for it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:56 pm [VOTE: scotty] aubergine
Why
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

I am so pumped. Town killing it. You cannot match wim and hard solving.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:50 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:10 pm ender has to be town

he's giving guns to people in the PoE (scotty and wilgy) to give them a chance to shoot wolves to get themselves out of the PoE

its the greediest (and arguably the best) way to play gunsmith

unless he doesn't have a choice on who to give the guns

could also be 3p i dunno. but i dont think ender is mafia
see the way he is saying "Someone should have gotten a gun today, will they claim?"strikes to me that his gun giving is random and he has no choice. He has just been really lucky
Read my first post of this day phase again:
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:14 pm Wilgy should have a gun? Or something.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

112 is definitely not mafia team. If you need me to spell it out I will but they are cleared imo.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:34 am Ladies and gentlemen, a world first. I am going to let you into the mind of Macdougall like never before ... it's TRUSTFALL TIME, featuring, myself arguing with myself! I do hope to entertain you!

If this player was town, what would be the reason? And why is that argument really shit at the same time?

112 - 112 has felt like a player who has no teammates. They seem to lack TMI. They also shielded Hollowkatt early on, who has at least a small amount of Alison spew going for him.
Sure but they are also not trying to solve the game, and can be a level 1 slankwolf.
That is true, they are probably fairly hard null without closer analysis.
I would agree!

DrWilgy - DrWilgy's posts have not actively pinged me, or anyone really. There's nobody in the game who seems to have an axe to grind and wants to push him.
Yes, and why haven't the wolves actually drawn attention to his lack of production. What is the benefit to the mafia of not attempting to make someone who is not present a viable option.
Honestly the mafia have had their work cut out for them dealing with a fairly robust town, yesterday there was mafia in the POE and they died, it's not like they really would have felt all that comfortable trying to bring attention to new candidates in a way that was very persuasive.
True, you may have a point. Perhaps it's worth checking if anyone at all attempted to make Wilgy a suspect. Because I'd expect at least a LITTLE nibble at it from Alison or another wolf or two.
Agreed!

Dyslexicon - Dyslexicon has acted at times like a voice of reason. They are quite a calming influence on the thread.
But they tried to save Seanzie and undermine your push on Alison.
Yes well that also is probably a bit too sloppy for a wolf of Dyslexicon's skill level.
That's being generous, Dyslexicon is a good wolf, and good wolves understand that defending mafia teammmates when you have credibility is the most +ev thing you can do as a wolf)
You may have a point my good sir!

EnderWiggin - Ender has seemed to sincerely believe that Rondo is mafia. He has made that his near permanent axe to grind, and regardless of Rondo's alignment, Rondo's point of that boxing Ender in in the event of his flip being town, is a good one.
Yes but Rondo is town, and Ender has done nothing but push a town, which is wolfy, again you're being too generous.
Maybe so, maybe so.

falcon45ca - Falcon has had really good reads. He's pushed many of the wolves and isn't really doing so from a deepwolf position.
He's done this before.
True.
It's literally how he wins games as mafia. He has one of the highest mafia winrates on Syndicate.
Yeah but you're being paranoid. He just has good reads.
Does he really have this good of a radar as town, he's hardly posted so he's probably paid no attention to the game. Why are his reads so good?
:huh:

Golden - Golden's wim and level of solving is very high. He is probably just town on play. He also has some pretty good Alison antispew going for him.
He also worked pretty hard to try to get SVS over instead of Seanzie (and probably other wolves), and SVS is probably town. He also was a strong supporter of Alison being in the towncore.
Seanzie also didn't try to push SVS when she was quite viable, and Alison also didn't push SVS when she could have ... you also thought Alison was town for the most part. Golden showed some signs of scepticism towards Alison, and he also openly conflicted with her on Kate.
Well... we'll get to SVS later. I think it's probably mostly paranoia to continue suspecting Golden so imma let it go.

Guillotine - He's in his town meta. I don't think he has TMI.
Alison literally pulled him out of your POE. He pushed you egregiously. His interactions with Rondo when they were both pushing you were super unusual.
Yeah she pulled him out but didn't pull Seanzie out because she was the assigned deepwolf of the team and had a pass to bus and townside.
Plausible, yet ... no just plausible honestly.

hollowkatt - Alison tried to persuade you to drop your townshield, which she did successfully, but she didn't push him, which means she was probably doing so in order to get YOU to push HK, which you did, not PUSH him herself, which if she wanted him to get actual pressure, she would do herself so she could get the cred, not leave you with the dirty hands. Also he got super mad and told someone to fuck off.
Hahaha... yeah I got nothing. This argument is solid.

Kate - Kate has okay tone and a shield from Golden that probably should be just sheeped. Also Alison tried to kill her.
Again... point well made.

Lilypetal - Every time Lily is around and someone says anything mean to me she defends me.
She would do that as mafia because you're pocketable and if she pushed you you'd be inclined to see right through it cuz she townreads you accurately all the time, she's done no hunting as town. She is squarely in her wolf meta.
Yeah... when u rite u rite homes.

Macdougall - You are extremely high wim in this game, and in a game that you should be taking a break from mafia in and phoning in which you were at the start, but your enthusiasm for this silly game has meant you cannot help yourself and have lost it, again, this is why this will be the last game you play for a long long time. But it's also very obvious you are town because you are a very significant reason that the mafia lost Seanzie yesterday, Alison is clearly not your partner and you have good spew with Sabi that had no theatre to it. You're obvious mafia, and town with paranoia towards you for fooling them so many times, plus the wolves/3p slots, are the only one really saying otherwise so you can probably stop worrying about it, nobody is going to flip you.
Thanks dad.

Marmot - I think Marmot was an attempted CFD at the last minute that wolves participated in.
He is not out of his wolf range.
His solving has been quite good when he's had the time. Nutella has a great instinct read on Marmot and shielded him hard and died.
Yep. Marmot is town.

master radishes - Radishes feels like a man without a team. He just sort of wanders in, laments not knowing what to do and then tries to figure out where to go. It's agendaless.
Well... you are describing a wolf. Where is his town intent?
Hmmm.
He also voted Marmot at EOD over Seanzie.
Hmmm.

Michelle - She literally just sheeped me all day until like the end and then voted Scotty. I mean I can have bad reads but the amount she did it, she was doing that instead of really attempting to pursue a wolf wincon.
Or a town one. She was trying to pocket you. She's done very little aside from try to pocket you. She ended up voting Scotty who is spewed clear from Alison.
I'm not sure that spew is very reliable.
Maybe not, but you shouldn't trust her. And Alison was actually shielding her with a misrep meta read saying she "wears her alignment on her sleeve" and is in her obvious town meta when you and i both know that she is not actually in her town meta at all.
True, maybe the wolves have all banded together from jump street and said "we're just pocketing Mac". Seanzie completely ignored pushing me which he like never does, Alison shielded me, Sabi pushed me a LITTLE bit but a lot less than usual and I also was pushing her. Maybe it's their entire agenda and why you're alive?
Now you get it!

Neon - Neon shot, an wolf, and has been otherwise shielding you.
Well if the wolf team's agenda is to pocket you, here's one.
Shot, an wolf.
Yes, yes. True. We let those skate. (unless they're sig).

Party Crasher - Lots of good solving from some of the heads, Hydra dissonance, Tutuu being all CFD happy the way she was isn't damning, and Marmot isn't clear so I can't hold that against her. Today particularly vibey solving.
Their solving today was predicated on something that ended up being provably wrong. Your overnight solving had them as lock mafia. Go back there moron.
Hmmm. Okay!

Porscha - Porscha is town.
I agree. Porscha is town.

RondoDimBuckle - Alison tried to chain him to the very specific universe in which Seanzie flipped mafia KP. Seanzie tried to make him the counterwagon.
True, I have no doubt anymore that Rondo is town either. Also maybe Seanzie sticking here and not trying to participate in teh Marmot C/W actually means Marmot was a hit too, maybe the CFD voters are all town?
Plausible. Plausible...

S~V~S - SVS voted you, you could have shot her.
She might be gambitting. In the end you couldn't shoot her cuz she was the only one that voted you.
That's true, Scotty really should have been voting me at EOD and found a reason not to. He's just mafia.
I really do think he is, and Alison spew is unreliable, but this is about SVS.
Yes I think if Scotty is mafia, SVS is probably mafia?
I would agree. They are teammates if one is wolf so too is the other.

Scotty - Alison spew?
Is unreliable, didn't vote you after trying to persuade everyone to vote you. Tried to save Seanzie.
Marmot can be mafia here.
Yes it is actually becoming rather likely that Marmot/Scotty is a w/t dichotomy, and SVS's alignment also hinges on Scott. SVS's alignment will actually tell a fair bit about this game.
I agree.

sig - Sig shot Alison. The end.
Sig is in his wolf meta. He townread her. He can't shoot someone he townreads that's egregious.
He shot Alison. There is no second mafia team. At best he's 3p.
True.
And also you actually think he's in his town meta why are you telling yourself he's in his wolf meta.
Well he's in his wolf meta in terms of his contribution and impact but his actual play has lots of his town notes, paranoia, entitlement.
Yup, so he's a townread.
Yeah i guess so. That's an amazing vig shot. I can scarcely believe he made it.
He is right when he says he plays vig like that. You've seen it.

Sloonei - He's just like thread dad with no agenda.
So he's an obvious 3p lol.
... true actually haha.

Urist - He's been pro mac and seems to believe his reads.
Yeaaaaaaah but he voted Rondo instead of Seanzie, and has been non stop pushing Golden who is probably town... and there was something else you found before and forgot.
Yeahhhh ok.

Okay so after unpacking my thoughts like a single player chess game.

Town unsorted

golden
sig
rondo
guillo
kate
hollowkatt
marmot
neon
porscha

Null/3p/? unsorted

Falcon
Sloonei
DrWilgy
Michelle

POE sorted

Scotty
SVS
Party Crasher
Dyslexicon
Lilypetal
Urist

I’m reading from behind again so I’m sorry if this has been discussed or your reads have changed during the night like the mayor from Nightmare before Christmas

I wholly agree I should be in the POE- I don’t have any mech in my favor nor have my reads been particularly good based on the reveals. But don’t suspect me for not ending on you Mac. My vote was on you up until the last minute when no one else but SVs was voting there, so I put my vote to better use since 2 votes in your words don’t do anything

2 votes is all that's required

I don’t have time to check but I swear you said 3 or more
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:56 pm

I’ve been nursing a scotty mafia read for awhile but creatures flip made me think I was wrong.

Gth Scotty, but I haven't had the chance to look at SVS yet.

Do you have a read on her?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:58 pm 112 is definitely not mafia team. If you need me to spell it out I will but they are cleared imo.
Are you okay?

Since you literally just spelled it out see
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:58 pm 112 is definitely not mafia team
But, seriously why and what do you think about Hk? The other super slammed
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Slanker*
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would go Scotty next at a glance but I'll do more re-evaluation prior. That the dyslexicon wagon currently has two players with pelts, the person giving people guns that are killing mafia and myself on it makes that look quite appetising.

MR and Alison engaged in a fair amount of distancing. I think based on this Alison will have probably done that with most if not all of her team to some degree. So as a general rule I'm probably going to give moderate points to people that she more or less entirely ignored and otherwise ignore her spew as there are clearly better ways to find mafia such as "wow this person looks like mafia" lol.

Thats not to say she didn't try to help her mafia team members and push town. She did... its just too mixed to be reliable spew.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:25 pm master radishes
21%

Voters: Dyslexicon, Lilypetal, Party Crasher, Marmot, Michelle

If radishes is scum then there is no way all of these people are town
#tellmemore.gif
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:29 pm Home and catching up.
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:20 am I am waiting for the read from Svs after she reads my posts tbh

:popcorn
OK, I read and or skimmed your iso, mainly for tone rather than content. I also skimmed your Game 1. In Game one, I knew from my first post that you were bad; you would show up when mentioned only, and only say the bare minimum, and evade any real talk of suspects. You had zero interactions with people who would up being teammates, while here you've mentioned or engaged with pretty much everyone. And with the known baddies you interacted with Alison extensively, and quite a bit with Sabi. Less with Sean, but in Game 1 you didn't interact with any of your teammates, which, for me, was a tell of yours from that game.

Your game here is very differnt. You're not a top ten poster, but you're engaging, trying to find things out rather than trying to avoid discussing them.

I think maybe Golfen is remembering your game in Game 1 from the Rose Colored glasses of baddie team win. If he goes back there and looks at it without that bias, he would not be voting for you here, imo.

So has Wilgy shot anyone yet? I followed along a bit, but not for the past few hours.
I take it as the best criticism of my scum play and i promise to correct this mistake in the future.
Honesty it was hard to interact with people so far far away on the earth, our time zones were against it.
:biggrin:

☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:56 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:11 am I have now read Alison's treatment of the POE (I forgot I had already taken SVS out and read her too).

MR
Scotty
Guillo
Lilypetal
Dizzy

I believe that Dizzy and Scotty are not mafia with Alison.

Lilypetal and MR remain viable, Guillo has a mixed bag of interactions with her, but also finds theatre much easier so what might positive interactions for others don't get him points.

So my POE is now 3.

I wish to put Urist back in it, because I have a sense that Urist and Alison may have been operating in concert on day 1 against Golden to unsettle him and prevent him from getting a foothold in the game.

My POE is now.

Guillo
Lilypetal
Urist
MR

in that order.

I need 1 more.
I did this PoE

People I don't find particularly townie you could look at spew of or ignore but I'd add one of these as a 5th I think

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Kate
Michelle
Party Crasher
Sloonei
Neon! What is it that youre not seeing or you think you're seeing?
The power and magic of me going "what makes these people towny I've read every post and do not see anything that makes me think "oh this is towny"" and than nobody answers me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:59 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:56 pm

Gth Scotty, but I haven't had the chance to look at SVS yet.

Do you have a read on her?
Pre Sean’s flip I had her as mafia lean. Post Sean flip + her content today has me thinking she’s town. the one cause for concern is she’s much more chill than I remember her being when she’s civ. But, that isn’t enough to make me think she’s mafia

The question is do we think mafia believed IAWY lied and linked himself with Mac? If so that makes Scotty much more likely to be mafia.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:58 pm 112 is definitely not mafia team. If you need me to spell it out I will but they are cleared imo.
Are you okay?

I don't understand what you're giving me slack for here?

112 is not mafia, team.

112 and MR's interactions are clearing for 112 imo.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

I am definitely in my wolf meta cuz I voted 3 wolves
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:57 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Why are you voting for me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Did wilgy make the shot? Is he clear or do we think that's big distance lol
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:41 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:35 pm Just one last thing, I didn't admit to misinterpreting. I pointed out my belief of you being purposefully obtuse. I'm not trying to insult you all, I swear. I think youre doing your job or playing your role. I just think I caught you and I don't want to let my belief fade away in the thread.
I know you aren't trying to insult me, I think you're a wolf who's attempting to continue keeping pressure on me, which is what I was referring to when I said I didn't like your approach.
Oh. Well I'm definitely not a wolf. Pretty sure the whole thread knows that by now. :shrug:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:02 pm I am definitely in my wolf meta cuz I voted 3 wolves
Thats fair but like you're also slanking and you slank as a wolf and don't as town quite reliably. I think that's pretty fair no?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:54 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:50 am
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:11 pm But no seriously it's always probably Rondo
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:11 pm I think Wilgz should shoot Urist
no for both, Urist is likely town for reasons.tm but I cant hard claim this. I can obv town myself but Id rather not for reasons.tm
@RondoDimBuckle oh, I took this as a mech reasons. I interpreted from this that you had a role that could clear yourself and him if necessary.

What is it about his play that you think you will be able to clear down the road?
Its more for [REDACTED] reaons I think we can deal with them later. I still expect people to push and fous on them as a normal investigation. Its just that I saw the thread looking in his direction and I wanted to shield for today
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:02 pm
Are you okay?

112 is not mafia, team.

The first post was just a joke since get it spell it out?

You said do I need to spell it out, which you did by saying they were town? (I don’t think you got it)

The second part was a serious question just to make sure that the MR flip is what locked them into the town slot for you.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:03 pm Did wilgy make the shot? Is he clear or do we think that's big distance lol
I am going to e-slap the next person who remotely implies this.

Probability game.

Wilgy just killed a wolf. The wolves are now behind.

If its big distance you don't bother speculating. You give him the chance now to self resolve and treat him like a clear. You leave the tinfoil for day 7. You know this.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:02 pm

To tie the wagons. I don't have a read on you

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:56 pm [VOTE: scotty] aubergine
Why
Cuz' I don't find him towny, in fact I find him scummy
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:03 pm Did wilgy make the shot? Is he clear or do we think that's big distance lol
@Lilypetal who did you poison last night?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

VC
Imagine dying d3 lmao
Poll runs till Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
11%
Voters: Neon, sig, MacDougall
EnderWiggin
4%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
falcon45ca
No votes
Golden
No votes
Guillotine
7%
Voters: EnderWiggin, DrWilgy
hollowkatt
7%
Voters: Party Crasher, Scotty
Kate
4%
Voters: Marmot
Lilypetal
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Marmot
15%
Voters: Dyslexicon, Michelle, Kate, S~V~S
master radishes
4%
Voters: Lilypetal
Michelle
4%
Voters: Golden
Neon
No votes
Party Crasher
No votes
Porscha
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Scotty
4%
Voters: falcon45ca
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Urist
No votes
No vote/unvote
No votes
Sleep
4%
Voters: Urist
Host/mod/spec/dead etc
37%
Voters: Dennis, Le petit poussin, lucy, Spacedaisy, pyxxy, Seanzie, Cape90, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, nutella, JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 27

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:05 pm
Are you okay?

112 is not mafia, team.

The first post was just a joke since get it spell it out?

You said do I need to spell it out, which you did by saying they were town? (I don’t think you got it)

The second part was a serious question just to make sure that the MR flip is what locked them into the town slot for you.
HK is firmly POE. There's no questioning that. I don't really feel like there's much point doing anything but working a PoE together and mowing them down. The soup mafia team will have at best 1 deep wolf left I think. So as long as we isolate them we will get to a point where we have many days to kill them.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:05 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:02 pm

To tie the wagons. I don't have a read on you
But now i see that Dizzy lost a vote and you're top wagon

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:30 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:08 am Jesus fuck what is this game I'm at almost 500 posts and not even close to top poster and I was top poster D1

It's your fault I've lost my crown. Nobody wants to respond to my fluff even when it's funny.
I’ll start responding to your funny posts neon you just have to promise to not vote for me in any game we ever play moving forward.
Hmm. This offer is enticing.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Are you okay?

112 is not mafia, team.

112 & MR both have limited engagement w/ the game, and have been nominated VK candidates since D1.

It def could be anti-spew, since if they're teammates, they'd both be well aware they stood a good chance of taking a shot.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

This is not a townie thought here :suspish:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:55 pm @Marmot Did you say you gave a tree to Neon? Were not afraid that Neon would be killed, seeing as how they shot a wolf?
This is a very good question
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:36 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:33 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:14 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:14 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:39 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 am

Okay so why wouldn’t PC be on the third party team?
Assuming one exists which for arguments sake let’s say there is
I like the idea of hunting for definite mafia team before hypothetical evil 3P team.

Unless there's an obvious lead on 3P, and reason to believe they're anti-town.

Fortunately in this game, we will know when mafia is eliminated.
This is a pretty wolfy post. Let me paraphase:

YEAH! let's keep looking for soup mafia yes, great idea, the other ideas are just hypotheticas! (However, please keep 3ps in your mind so I can come back around to them when I need to.)
What do you propose we do instead?
This is a post about deflection not a post about strategy. Now you're being twisty.
How am I being twisty?

I proposed a way to approach the game and handle other players in it. If you don't like it, then I want to know what strategy you would propose we use instead?
Just an FYI since I'm so very very towny. I agree with Marmot here. Both on approach to the game and on asking what people who disagree propose we do instead.

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I don't think MR was the only wolf fuckin' around w/ wagons at EOD. We should start tackling some of those shenaniganizers
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:03 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:06 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:24 pm I thought there was one bad team because of how the tie breaker rule is worded:
Voting is plurality by default, with no hammer. If there is a change to how voting works, it will be announced. Ties are determined by the group mafia. If no tiebreaker is submitted within 5-10 minutes of the day ending, the tie will be resolved in mafia’s favor (and/or randomized if the tie is between players of the same alignment
This implies one mafia, does it not?
Oh. This is a good catch.
Ftr this is a strong reason to call S~V~S town tbh
Ender, talking about Mechanics is NAI at best
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:43 pm [VOTE: Kate] aubergine
...and now the no u. *chef's kiss*
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

It was nice to stay a little more (reading last OP chapter tbh) to come back to a wolf flip.

Cya in the morning!

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:45 pm I'm voting [VOTE: Guillo] aubergine. Don't ask anything of me ever again.
Can I ask you to post 3 more times to reach 11,111 total?
The Ancient Creature of Syndicate Lore may do this for you.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:10 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:03 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:06 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:24 pm I thought there was one bad team because of how the tie breaker rule is worded:
Voting is plurality by default, with no hammer. If there is a change to how voting works, it will be announced. Ties are determined by the group mafia. If no tiebreaker is submitted within 5-10 minutes of the day ending, the tie will be resolved in mafia’s favor (and/or randomized if the tie is between players of the same alignment
This implies one mafia, does it not?
Oh. This is a good catch.
Ftr this is a strong reason to call S~V~S town tbh
Ender, talking about Mechanics is NAI at best
Rondo, letting town convince themselves it's multiball as long as possible benefits the wolves.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

A project.

Dizzy
Guillo
HK
Marmot
Michelle
SVS
Scotty
Urist

Copy paste this list and tell me why they're town please
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:48 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:45 pm I'm voting [VOTE: Guillo] aubergine. Don't ask anything of me ever again.
Why
Why not?

They voted for a townie and then off wagon and I don't really remember any stances from them.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I rescind my Lily townread tbh.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:04 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:02 pm I am definitely in my wolf meta cuz I voted 3 wolves
Thats fair but like you're also slanking and you slank as a wolf and don't as town quite reliably. I think that's pretty fair no?
i wasn't being sarcastic like im more often going to vote wolves as a wolf lol

i understand if i am to die this game. Game is overwhelming and hard for me to be excited for/have wim. I can die knowing I helped kill wolves and was generally correct despite not paying much attention and move on with my life

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”