☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:33 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:31 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:28 am missing lily cuz now I cant talk to her about fire emblem but it got me thinking. who was on her wagon
Chopped liver Neon is ignored in all fire emblem discussions

So sad
how do I get diamant to not suck ass! such a struggle
I actively don't use Diamant even though I like him xD
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:36 am Hmm

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
Yeah I'm 100% sticking on SVS too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆

Brother better in all ways

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

that's so funny actually poor michelle just got shafted from ender and then svs back to back it's actually so unlucky she didnt deserve it!!!
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I hope Michelle used up a life or something because her dying for nothing otherwise sucks.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:37 am Brother better in all ways
diamant is way hotter but alcryst is hysterical in all interactions and when he kills someone and does his little bow it gives me serotonin
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Maybe, hopefully, SVS will actually be wolf. I tend to think more 3Pish, but we'll see.

But at this point, everyone left I've had a *solid* town read on this game. I've run out of suspects; someone has deepwolfed or at least pocketed me. To that end... I'm gonna take a page out of Mac's book and talk through my theoretical reasons why my town reads are wrong (and also why they're right).

Wilgy is wolf because... his team would have bussed MR anyway and it got him cred to go with the town. (But Wilgy just feels so town, doesn't he?)
Dizzy is wolf because... they always end up on the main wagon, but never cause it. They're blending in. (But they have also been real solvey).
Ender is wolf because... his ability uses, and explanation of it, have been a little strange and contradictory (But "My ability is surprising even me" is an odd path to choose if wolf, it's inherently sus)
Falcon is wolf because... he's gone suspiciously quiet and absent recently, and they were happy to let 112 burn after MR (But early interactive reads were really good for falcon, and what effort he has put in has been insightful)
Guillo is wolf because... actually I think Guillo has just had consistently wolfy behaviour (but people also have consistently vouched that Guillo is on town meta all game)
Kate is wolf because... she's playing a very masterful deepwolf game, which she's capable of (honestly can't find any basis to read Kate as wolf, this is my first true locktown on this list.)
Neon is wolf because... no, Neon isn't wolf. (As noted I worry that she could be a SK, but other than that she is lock cleared to me).
Party Crasher is wolf because... they've been erratic and seem to be lolling it up often (But Tutuu really does solve and 3P feels far more likely than wolf).
Porscha is wolf because... she's quiet, and just letting everyone else fall over themselves (But Porscha has solidly increased participation and reads with each passing day, and has some compatibility clearing)
Rondo is wolf because... he is good at deepwolfing, and odds are someone in the DnD server would be (But he's well trusted there by Kate and Michelle, and he hasn't done anything particularly antitown)
Scotty is wolf because... people have been suspecting him all game and he's been hard to elim (But, well... people have been suspecting him all flippin game and he feels like low-hanging fruit at times, the name it's easy for wolves to bring up).
Sig is wolf because... he lied about his Alison claim and shot me (But, realistically, he probably didn't lie and he just shot Alison, lockclearing him).
Sloonei is wolf because... his entire strategy has been about avoiding the vig shot by being perfectly average (But he also adds insight when he's about).
Urist is wolf because... he's been more loling and doing popins but he hasn't been *that* solvey and when it is it's often tinfoil stuff (But lots of people vouch for this being his town game).

Going through that...

Wilgy/Sloonei being wolf is a real possibility for me. I don't think Wilgy is as close to a lock clear as I felt previously.
I understand more why some people suspect Dizzy. When I thought about 'why is he wolf' rather than 'why is he town', I realised my townread on him is vibes.
Ender, I actually don't know why I townread him and this is bothersome.
And Falcon... the fact he's gone quiet is bothering me.

And I could add SVS back into this list, I guess, but I have no townread on SVS. I just think she's clearly anti-town of some form.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

k i'm gonna go to bed I should be able to show up before eod but idk if at eod will be possible cuz I got 4 days at a cabin with a group of my friends but i'll do my best to show up for class! and i'll make sure I get a vote in at some point too
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

All towncred SVS got for voting Mac should be revoked.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I dont think i've ever seen the term "anti town" used so repeatedly and frequently until svs existed in this game and yet she was unvote-able until today?
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:01 am good busy work there golden

in the meantime I want you all to know I am playing mafia from my tv in the living room and it's just tickling me with amusement
Ma! I am on the big screen!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:20 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:18 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:34 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:03 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:59 am @EnderWiggin can I ask you a favor
What's the favour?
Can you make like a somewhat tiered list of everyone who is still alive
one one one one one
>:( this is why I dont ask you for favors and I ask ender instead
no, it was post #11111
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:47 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:20 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:18 am
What's the favour?
one one one one one
>:( this is why I dont ask you for favors and I ask ender instead
no, it was post #11111
And yet I am no more knowledgeable :(
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:41 am All towncred SVS got for voting Mac should be revoked.
Lol yeah true
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:44 am I dont think i've ever seen the term "anti town" used so repeatedly and frequently until svs existed in this game and yet she was unvote-able until today?
I was all in on SVS getting elimmed on day two but people weren't really believing me, and then SVS convinced Kate off her and so I followed Kate because Kate can read SVS better than me overall.

But at this point I just think SVS is either wolf or an extremely dangerous 3P. SVS acting so quietly and cautiously WHILE having a death protect as town is just not possible.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha, it’s been nice to actually have a chance to vibe/interact with you finally.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:55 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:44 am I dont think i've ever seen the term "anti town" used so repeatedly and frequently until svs existed in this game and yet she was unvote-able until today?
I was all in on SVS getting elimmed on day two but people weren't really believing me, and then SVS convinced Kate off her and so I followed Kate because Kate can read SVS better than me overall.

But at this point I just think SVS is either wolf or an extremely dangerous 3P. SVS acting so quietly and cautiously WHILE having a death protect as town is just not possible.
I dont particularly agree that quiet, cautious, and some sort of bulletproof vest has to mean someone is non town

But I didnt read much of svs earlier in game to keep myself convinced shes likely town
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:58 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:55 am

I dont particularly agree that quiet, cautious, and some sort of bulletproof vest has to mean someone is non town

But I didnt read much of svs earlier in game to keep myself convinced shes likely town
Not ‘someone’, no, sure.

But svs… yes.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:40 am Maybe, hopefully, SVS will actually be wolf. I tend to think more 3Pish, but we'll see.

But at this point, everyone left I've had a *solid* town read on this game. I've run out of suspects; someone has deepwolfed or at least pocketed me. To that end... I'm gonna take a page out of Mac's book and talk through my theoretical reasons why my town reads are wrong (and also why they're right).

Wilgy is wolf because... his team would have bussed MR anyway and it got him cred to go with the town. (But Wilgy just feels so town, doesn't he?)
Dizzy is wolf because... they always end up on the main wagon, but never cause it. They're blending in. (But they have also been real solvey).
Ender is wolf because... his ability uses, and explanation of it, have been a little strange and contradictory (But "My ability is surprising even me" is an odd path to choose if wolf, it's inherently sus)
Falcon is wolf because... he's gone suspiciously quiet and absent recently, and they were happy to let 112 burn after MR (But early interactive reads were really good for falcon, and what effort he has put in has been insightful)
Guillo is wolf because... actually I think Guillo has just had consistently wolfy behaviour (but people also have consistently vouched that Guillo is on town meta all game)
Kate is wolf because... she's playing a very masterful deepwolf game, which she's capable of (honestly can't find any basis to read Kate as wolf, this is my first true locktown on this list.)
Neon is wolf because... no, Neon isn't wolf. (As noted I worry that she could be a SK, but other than that she is lock cleared to me).
Party Crasher is wolf because... they've been erratic and seem to be lolling it up often (But Tutuu really does solve and 3P feels far more likely than wolf).
Porscha is wolf because... she's quiet, and just letting everyone else fall over themselves (But Porscha has solidly increased participation and reads with each passing day, and has some compatibility clearing)
Rondo is wolf because... he is good at deepwolfing, and odds are someone in the DnD server would be (But he's well trusted there by Kate and Michelle, and he hasn't done anything particularly antitown)
Scotty is wolf because... people have been suspecting him all game and he's been hard to elim (But, well... people have been suspecting him all flippin game and he feels like low-hanging fruit at times, the name it's easy for wolves to bring up).
Sig is wolf because... he lied about his Alison claim and shot me (But, realistically, he probably didn't lie and he just shot Alison, lockclearing him).
Sloonei is wolf because... his entire strategy has been about avoiding the vig shot by being perfectly average (But he also adds insight when he's about).
Urist is wolf because... he's been more loling and doing popins but he hasn't been *that* solvey and when it is it's often tinfoil stuff (But lots of people vouch for this being his town game).

Going through that...

Wilgy/Sloonei being wolf is a real possibility for me. I don't think Wilgy is as close to a lock clear as I felt previously.
I understand more why some people suspect Dizzy. When I thought about 'why is he wolf' rather than 'why is he town', I realised my townread on him is vibes.

And I could add SVS back into this list, I guess, but I have no townread on SVS. I just think she's clearly anti-town of some form.
Yeah I am for getting rid of sloonie so we can figure out who wilgy is. I was happy to let them coast as sneaky town till I saw them voting together today. I have been checking and they have been avoiding each other like mad till they figured out I have linked them. Maybe I missed when they were voting together but I do not like they are both on the same LHF. Not that I have any love for Guillo. Also SVS not dying here is a big deal
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:58 am Porscha, it’s been nice to actually have a chance to vibe/interact with you finally.
I'm more of a lurker when louder voices are talking :)

I wish I was able to garner more info out of my time here this evening but unless I was gonna deep dive into ISO's it was unluckily not very fruitful

Be back tomorrow
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:38 am
diamant is way hotter but alcryst is hysterical in all interactions and when he kills someone and does his little bow it gives me serotonin
I adore Alcryst but I think it's because Lapis is my favorite character and his supports with her are easily the best in the game don't @ me

Incidentally tell me how to make Lapis not be made out of glass plz

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Also Kagetsu and Zelkov are the hottest and choosing between them will be my undoing.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:59 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:40 am Maybe, hopefully, SVS will actually be wolf. I tend to think more 3Pish, but we'll see.

Going through that...

Yeah I am for getting rid of sloonie so we can figure out who wilgy is. I was happy to let them coast as sneaky town till I saw them voting together today. I have been checking and they have been avoiding each other like mad till they figured out I have linked them. Maybe I missed when they were voting together but I do not like they are both on the same LHF. Not that I have any love for Guillo. Also SVS not dying here is a big deal
Didn’t you specifically propose they both vote guillo to enable him to shoot one of them? Or am I imagining that.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:27 am

Going through that...

Didn’t you specifically propose they both vote guillo to enable him to shoot one of them? Or am I imagining that.
nope
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:17 am
I adore Alcryst but I think it's because Lapis is my favorite character and his supports with her are easily the best in the game don't @ me

I've literally never even used her lol t.t
I really like kagetsu I should try using him... but i have abandoned zhelkov for star girl theif instead
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:34 am

Going through that...

nope
Incidentally this is a good plan regardless
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

GG @Michelle
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:41 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:17 am

I've literally never even used her lol t.t
I really like kagetsu I should try using him... but i have abandoned zhelkov for star girl theif instead
Yunaka! I fucking love Yunaka.

It makes me very sad you don't use Lapis she is so adorable... but everytime I use her she does like 1 fight and is almost dead.

Why why do you do this to me!

I basically love everyone from Elusia actually. Think that's my favorite overall group of characters lol. Game has a lot of problems but the characters ain't it cause I love... most of them honestly lol

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If SVS actually flips town, we kill Ender. But she probably won't
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:45 am If SVS actually flips town, we kill Ender. But she probably won't
Are you linking the flips of these two in some way? Where does the connection arise?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:41 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:34 am

Going through that...

nope
Incidentally this is a good plan regardless
Yeah possibly although it’s not mine, I think someone said it.

And if they didn’t and it is my plan I’m very clever and also very concerned about my brain.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:51 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:45 am If SVS actually flips town, we kill Ender. But she probably won't
Are you linking the flips of these two in some way? Where does the connection arise?
I think the connection being drawn is pretty obvious but also like a wrong connection to draw

I wanna let Dizzy answer though

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:51 am
I don’t fully trust Ender’s ability and the way he went about it
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually I’m not really sure what I think. We should flip SVS and go from there
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:36 am @S~V~S do you know why you didn't die?
I'm pretty sure I do now, but I did not expect it. I saw Michelles post last night before I went to bed. I came in here this AM expecting to find myself dead. After I saw the post, I checked back in channel and saw that it was right; only Michelle died. I did not check w/Nanook this AM because not sure what his time zone is, but i don't really have to.

But tbh, even if I had known, and tried to tell you all, no one would have believed me anyhow. That's just how this game went for me. Not sure what I said or did initially other than not being "fiery" enough.

I had a vest. It came with my role, I did not get it from Ender. I thought it protected me against night actions and gunshots, it didn't occur to me that it also would work against a bomb. But had I said something, like I said, no one would have believed me, the DnD chat decided I was bad. So yeah, I did know I wouldn't die voting Mac, but I also saw how people reacted to PC announcing they had a vest afterwards, so I don't expect had Mac shot me, that any one would have let me off, anyhow. So i was like whatever.

So don't worry about revoking my civvie cred, Golden. I figure everyone else pretty much knew that and didn't need you to tell them.

So yeah, I'm 3P. I'm a "Death to AtE Monitor", which I found incredibly ironic since I was pretty much the person they were meant to catch, lmao. Not sure if nanook was aware of this when he gave me this role, and was laughing his ass off, or it was a coincidence. On Day one that one guy, HK, told someone to "fuck off". As far as I could tell, other than myself, no one else really did much of that. Although maybe if i had tried harder to read the thread and worried less about looking town, I might have caught more. I could have gotten a gun after catching a specific number, and shot within that group. I don't love role claiming, but it happens, and I don't expect that the non-fiery crowd will believe it anyhow.

And for all the people who said I was "anti-town", um no. As far as I know, I could win with the town; I could also win with the Mafia. I had to live and shoot an emo person; there was nothing in my win con about LMS. It was a fairly boring win con, and I never fully invested myself in the game. It was also something I expected to win, since I haven't really read half the thread. I literally gave up on page 18, I was basically reading the current thread when i was here, and replying to my @'s. I apologize to the host and players for that, I played a crappy game, and considering how much Nanook hates AtE, he definitely deserved better. But I honestly did not do one "anti town" thing.

Also sorry specifically to Michelle. While it didn't occur to me that my vest would also protect me against day actions (I don't have much experience with Day actions), I still could have warned you I had it I guess, but tbh, like I said, would you even have believed me?

In any case, gotta go get ready for work, I'll be back the last few hours if there is any point. Good luck catching the baddies.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yep always killing SVS

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That post amounts to

The only thing I've done all game others have seen as towny actuality didn't matter because I don't die to getting shot

And

I didn't tell anyone when Michelle was thinking about blowing me up because nobody would listen so nobody gets to reevaluate the info at all

You can't say we wouldn't listen you didn't put up the info.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

" It was also NOT something I expected to win, since I haven't really read half the thread."

*fixed

And yeah, Neon, no surprise there.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

"SVS can be 3p but not wolf"

I feel mildly vindicated tbh.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:18 am i really honestly dont know what to do with the gamestate atm

I wish falcon was around playing more cuz I was just sheeping the reads that he was town early on but its harder to maintain that sheep when all he's done since I started playing more after day 1 was try to get me vigged for inactivity when I had posted and he didn't see it because HE was inactive and I'm like....... pls I need town falcon's help man
I need wilgy's help
I dont need guillo's but I wish I had it anyway
the less active players make it harder to parse their alignments if they are skating by, and if they are town they are particularly helpful to me if they play more cuz i'm familiar with them
i'm like not really keen on sloonei at this point
i've had moments where I question dizzy's alignment but there has been multiple times where I really feel like they lacked tmi
PC I sincerely do not know what to do with. maybe not a higher prio rn cuz the various heads to give some different perspectives and tutuu interrupts threadstate in ways that I don't hate cuz sometimes it gets sticky in here (especially with mac gone)
golden i marked as like... like pretty town a couple days earlier when he got into a tiff with mac
sometimes I like urist's posts but i've also disliked some of urist's posts and i'm not really sure how I should read them AI with some of the posts I didnt really like, but it leaves me more open to the idea of them not being as towny
i'm not very keen on flipping ender or rondo, not neon either (at least at this point)
I could use some more posts from kate too but i'm okay to sheep others on that read. I did it with nutella and there hasn't been any reasons for that to change from what I've seen
guess we'll move forward after michelle and svs flips but i'm not entirely hopeful on either person flipping anything other than green
You know. I ASKED FOR A SHRUBBERY, NOT A HEDGE
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

I completely trust SVS

Btw SVS are you modsquad? Or completely independent? @S~V~S

-t
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

What's the favour?
Town for perfectly good reasons:
Ender
DrWilgy
Kate
Neon
Michelle (rip)

Town for perfectly good reasons but we added a ?:
Golden
Falcon
Guillo
Neon again but with extra paint.
Sloonei

Town, but I actually want to do the whole witch test on them:
Rondo
Sig

I have begun to suspect them for possibly tinfoil reasons:
Dizzy
Porscha
Urist

I have begun to suspect them for NOT tinfoil reasons:
Scotty

Obvious 3p:
Party Crasher
S~V~S

Obvious Wolf:
Ender again, except this time with a joker mask
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden might be a 3p due to his protection

We are still town despite our protection

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

We also claimed our protection early for this exact reason lol. Looks like i made a good choice. I wasnt under pressure when i full claimed. As mac said i easy could have claimed benign npc who was just trolling, everyone though thats what i am already, and we would be left alone. Like im obviously *trying* my best to help town (and i do happen to be town) but even if u wanna insist on thinking im 3p at least i hope u still think im townsiding? At least

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Svs is not modsquad coz she referred to HK as "that guy". Unless she just flips as modsquad

This will give us good info. If she does and her role gets redacted - theyre all independent

If she doesnt, then there is more fucking modsquad. Who are aligned. So again - looking and sloonei and wilgy lol

Wilgy is wilgy but i really think sloonei has played this game like a 3p trying to survive. Guy refuses to make a single read. (Im going off of rondos claimed same check between them)

Also looks like modsquad dont have protection, so there's that. Ilario instantly died to seanzie, hkatt instantly died to dizzy

-t
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

Going through that...

Bro finds reason to make me w the moment I go out of my way to add express they are PoE with tension.

Yeet this slot lmao.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@DrWilgy u just read the paragraph that had the word "wilgy" without reading the start of the post, didnt u? Im asking coz it looks like u missed the context

-t
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

And like, it's cool if you wanna yeet me first, but this game should never allow Golden to persist for another two cycles I think.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”