THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by DrWilgy »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:08 am @DrWilgy u just read the paragraph that had the word "wilgy" without reading the start of the post, didnt u? Im asking coz it looks like u missed the context

-t
No, it's a damn pivot post.

When someone needs to be added to the PoE because as a wolf you are running out of people to vote you make a post like that.

I can pull an example of this from another game. 1 sec.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

I interpreted goldens post as a theoretical exercise - if this person is wolf - why. Like a reverse trustfall

But he could be non-towm and if thats how u catch him - then that is what the gods intended 🙏

-t
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

This post here from wolf JJJ has the near exact same feel to me:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:50 pm POE says it's Nook, but Wilgy is starting to Wilg me out...

What if, knowing he has some convalescence ahead of him, Wilgy puts in a Herculean D1 to setup a deep wolf game?
Could be. When I performed my prior review of Wilgy, it often felt like I had to nitpick to raise gripes. The case would have to be of the on-the-nose variety: he voted outed wolf, which invited Nanook's follow, and in so doing created a significant counterwagon to Sparkles. Then he fell off given his surgical needs. At this stage of play it's something that should be considered.

Is there something in particular that points your tinfoil in his direction instead of mine or Sabi's?
PoE created of Sloonei/Wilgy in spite of previous data and inclination compares to the PoE of Nook and I JJJ used. JJJ using Falcon's thinking to push this agenda screams in reminder when you use the context of Golden using Rondo's like/like check (which at the very least isn't still hard confirmed, and not the boldest claim imo).

And yes, I know you can't damn player behavior on the back of another player's previous actions, but wolf behavior I think finds a way to have lines of convergence where these patterns pop up and are correct.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

(JJJ won Kid's Birthday Party Mafia with the above pivot for context)
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:33 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:42 pm @Porscha what did you want from me earlier?
Your thoughts on the game :^) all of it. Everything
:eye: 👄 :eye:
Image Image Image
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

man i fucking love wilgy LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

-t
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

So we have SVS 3p, but not mod squad.
We still have at least one mod squad left, I assume only one, but could be more. 1-2
We still have at least one mafia left, I assume only one here too, but could be two. Probably not more than that. 1-2

So after SVS, I'd say max 4 non-town left, and that's a high number imo.
So that's at worst 12 town left.

Golden and PC seems like obvious candidates for 3p imo.
Scotty is probably just mafia. I have some reason to think everyone else isn't mafia.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:11 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:08 am @DrWilgy u just read the paragraph that had the word "wilgy" without reading the start of the post, didnt u? Im asking coz it looks like u missed the context

-t

When someone needs to be added to the PoE because as a wolf you are running out of people to vote you make a post like that.

Wanna make out?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Golden] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:47 am So we have SVS 3p, but not mod squad.
We still have at least one mod squad left, I assume only one, but could be more. 1-2
We still have at least one mafia left, I assume only one here too, but could be two. Probably not more than that. 1-2

So after SVS, I'd say max 4 non-town left, and that's a high number imo.
So that's at worst 12 town left.

Golden and PC seems like obvious candidates for 3p imo.
Scotty is probably just mafia. I have some reason to think everyone else isn't mafia.
6/36 mafia (especially considering the low power) feels really low even with mod squad & SVS
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

-t

meh
this also could happen as town right?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:36 am man i fucking love wilgy LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

-t
ily2frfr
Image Image Image
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@Kate @Urist if u guys are absolutely sure that im 3p and i need to die, i can offer to get shot by guillo tonight to break my shield, to reduce the amount of kp needed to kill me (chopping doesnt instantly kill me if i have my shield)

If u guys arent, i can continue playing my normal town game and proving that im town and trying my hardest to solve, like ive been doing all game

Nook just trolled us pretty hard by giving us a town role that was designed to look as much 3p as humanly possible lmao

The reason why im asking now is because, if u guys decide tomorrow that u wanna start killing me, it just sucks to waste an extra kp on my slot (when guillo could have done that + proved his role), instead of using that kp to shoot scum. So i need u to 1) get a confident read on me asap
2) tell me whats that read asap, and if i should proceed with operation sudoku, so i can communicate it with guillo on time

-t
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:53 am

-t

Wanna make out?
yeh
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:24 am This post here from wolf JJJ has the near exact same feel to me:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:50 pm POE says it's Nook, but Wilgy is starting to Wilg me out...

What if, knowing he has some convalescence ahead of him, Wilgy puts in a Herculean D1 to setup a deep wolf game?
Could be. When I performed my prior review of Wilgy, it often felt like I had to nitpick to raise gripes. The case would have to be of the on-the-nose variety: he voted outed wolf, which invited Nanook's follow, and in so doing created a significant counterwagon to Sparkles. Then he fell off given his surgical needs. At this stage of play it's something that should be considered.

Is there something in particular that points your tinfoil in his direction instead of mine or Sabi's?
PoE created of Sloonei/Wilgy in spite of previous data and inclination compares to the PoE of Nook and I JJJ used. JJJ using Falcon's thinking to push this agenda screams in reminder when you use the context of Golden using Rondo's like/like check (which at the very least isn't still hard confirmed, and not the boldest claim imo).

And yes, I know you can't damn player behavior on the back of another player's previous actions, but wolf behavior I think finds a way to have lines of convergence where these patterns pop up and are correct.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:25 am (JJJ won Kid's Birthday Party Mafia with the above pivot for context)
Yep. Sad day, IIRC I was sus of JJJ's lukewarm playstyle, but didn't follow up enough due to pivoting. Golden's post does remind me of that tactic
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:17 am

-t

meh
this also could happen as town right?
It could, but I don't think it does alongside the context as that matters more. It's more so how the Pivot happened as this feels rather unnatural. A pivot of Wilgy is 3p as they are slanking and I have no reason to wr them makes more sense, but I don't see that argument. The roundabout ignoring of previous inclination I think is the key indicator here.

Like that would've been an easy argument to make I think, and thus the next logical step I'd expect an uninformed slot to make as 'Idk how we'd hunt 3ps has been on my mind this cycle', I don't think anyone's really put out a *solid* means to hunt the 3ps. That logical step is just missing.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I apologize to everyone- I’m so behind and don’t have a leg to stand on.

Can someone catch me up? I read the last 2 pages to try and piece things together. I’ve got
-falcon needs to claim bc ??
-Wilgy needs to claim bc ??
-Michelle and SVS got into a tussle but only michelle died and that’s weird?
-svs confirmed herself 3p, and at this stage should just be eliminated
-golden might be 3p??
-Ender and dizzy are convinced I am wolf.

Did I miss anything else big?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:37 am I apologize to everyone- I’m so behind and don’t have a leg to stand on.

Can someone catch me up? I read the last 2 pages to try and piece things together. I’ve got
-golden might be 3p??

falcon doesn't need to claim rn thanks to tutuu convincing me my reasoning was dumb (not revealing it in case it's useful later tbh)
Also do you have any other checks besides falcon?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

By the way, hydra chat (mainly tutuu)'s really popping off

For example:
It's possible Mod squad don't know each other
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:39 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:37 am I apologize to everyone- I’m so behind and don’t have a leg to stand on.

-golden might be 3p??

falcon doesn't need to claim rn thanks to tutuu convincing me my reasoning was dumb (not revealing it in case it's useful later tbh)
No other checks! Last night was the first time my stupid role worked.

I can be really useful for town, but mostly I’ve determined if the target is inactive or just misreads. Which I think falcon fit the latter last night

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:45 am

-golden might be 3p??

No other checks! Last night was the first time my stupid role worked.

I can be really useful for town, but mostly I’ve determined if the target is inactive or just misreads. Which I think falcon fit the latter last night
And no, this isn’t a 3p claim. I’m just straight up town with a poorly constructed role :)

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@DrWilgy @Dyslexicon @EnderWiggin @falcon45ca @Golden @Guillotine @Kate @Neon @Porscha @RondoDimBuckle @S~V~S @Scotty @sig @Sloonei @Urist

THESE ARE SOME GALAXY BRAIN TAKES. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION:

If SVS flips modsquad, i think that means:

They are a faction, but they dont share a chat, and they dont know each others identities

What I think it means is that Nanook made these roles to help him moderate the game (hence the name mod squad)

Svs was anti-ate

The other two could be anti-angleshooting, anti-...toxicity? I dunno. something that moderates mafia games

Neon could be a modsquad thats focused on moderating post counts. Maybe she is like a janitor that cleans up both spammy highposters, and slankers.

All of her targets check out: Sabi is a spammer. TSP made 5 posts. Creature is a spammer. 112 made barely any posts. Neon could have lied about her list, on D3 specifically. Neon's wincon could be kill X amount of people who's postcounts are in the extreme highs or lows

In addition, i think after these modsquads "die", they dont actually die. Proven by ilario and hkatt not being given access to dvc immediately. I think that Nook continues to let them play the game and moderate it for him, allowing them to maybe interact with living people or their posts and fulfill their wincons, so he can be lazy and afk. So finally once these "dead" modsquad fulfill their moderator duties, Nook gives them the sweet release of death. Maybe ilario did so, that's why he was let into dvc. hollowkatt was not

IF svs does not flip mod squad, disregard. however if she does flip mod squad, this has merit because:

1) svs didnt know that she's modsquad. she didnt say she is
2) she didnt know hollowkatt. she didnt know his identity (part of her team). she referred to him as "that guy" as if he's some stranger

-----------------

separate from this, nook could be trolling us with paranoia sowing. 2 examples:
1) elaborating (was it in caps lock even?) that its not guaranteed that dnd members are all town. yet they probably are
2) naming the mafia soup mafia. yet potentially not giving them soup

-t
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:18 pm I AM TOWN!

In the end, he loses everything, even his life. And for what?

-golden might be 3p??

I have claimed
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

-golden might be 3p??

Also why are you voting Urist? It looks kind of lonely

~sheep
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:48 am All of her targets check out: Sabi is a spammer. TSP made 5 posts. Creature is a spammer. 112 made barely any posts. Neon could have lied about her list, on D3 specifically. Neon's wincon could be kill X amount of people who's postcounts are in the extreme highs or lows
Sabi made over 200 posts d1. I think Neon told the truth about Creature and Rondo being on her n2 list - both spam way too much

I think that 200 post is the sweet spot for nook's eyes, given that that's our post cap. i think neon added a bunch of random names in her N3 shot list to throw people off of figuring out her conditions

IN ADDITION

neon's role is too powerful to be town

look at other town kp roles:

ender doesnt know what the fuck he gives

lily shoots one person per THREE night phases

sig shot, like once

in comparison, neon can shoot two people n1, two people n2, one person every night thereafter

on n3, lily the town kp could have killed 1 person. neon could have killed 5

Neon's role is way too broken and strong to be town

she is modsquad who's wincon is to moderate people posting too much or too little

-t
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:40 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:41 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:37 am tbh I want @falcon45ca to claim

~shep
ok, we kill PC for continually trying to get people to claim in a soup game.

[VOTE: PC ] aubergine
I firmly believe this isn't a soup game. If Nanook actually gave "soup mafia" soup that would not be a gamer moment.
Also saying that we're continually doing something when it's multiple different people sure is something.
How is that *not* a gamer moment? Lol like what about "soup mafia" makes you think "most definitely there is no mafia soup"

Additionally all of you are responsible for the singular crashed party when viewed outside of yourself. That's a price you inherently pay when you hydra

See this is what keeps bothering me about the slot you have tuutuu come in say something crazy (dw it makes the game more fun :p)

Then you’ve got sheep/Zeus coming in with totally opposite views.

I think this slot needs to be resolved sooner rather than later
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:51 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:50 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:48 am Legacy reads.

Svs is anti-town. Definitely deal with that.
Guillo seems like he quit the game.
Love neon but she is probably 3p sk. Been holding on to that read for a while.
Why do you think you are gonna die? I took it as Michelle scum reading you while shooting the consensus shot which seems to be SvS
Oh

That might be true. If so I'm not good with subtle.

I honestly loved this entire legacy read it also reallt finalized golden as town in my mind (pending tinfoil)
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:16 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:37 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:35 am
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:38 pm Urist has been tunnelling me from the start of the game and I’d use my vote and every vig shot on him if Kate wasn’t calling me off. He isn’t interested in trying to make things make sense. He could ask questions via Kate but he prefers to prosecute me in the thread, calling me a liar even though 1) that isn’t even AI even if I was (town should lie sometimes, I was certainly lying to Alison) and 2) everything he says I’m lying about I’m not.

Lastly… Urist cannot get past this basic question: “why do I neighbour Alison night 1 if wolf”.
Thought you neighbored Alison n2?
No. Alison died N2.
Hmmm

Sus. I'm like 87% sure you claimed you neighbored Sabi and than Alison.

No this is right since he

Neighbored
Allison n1
Nutella n2

Which caused mafia to kill Nutella.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:13 am

:werewolf:

Why? I thought it seemed rownie
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:53 am

-golden might be 3p??

~sheep
Last time my Wi-Fi was working, ~24 hours ago, golden was voting there. I haven’t read a lick of d4.

I also just be honest- I’m currently on a week long cruise using data in Mexico. I was hoping Mac would kill me or that the game would haven ended before I got on the ship but here we are. I would normally ask for a replacement at this rate. But since I’m here, I’m a vote. I’m putting faith in a select few.

Why shouldn’t I trust golden?

Also [VOTE: SVs] aubergine

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:16 am

~shep

I firmly believe this isn't a soup game. If Nanook actually gave "soup mafia" soup that would not be a gamer moment.
Also saying that we're continually doing something when it's multiple different people sure is something.
How is that *not* a gamer moment? Lol like what about "soup mafia" makes you think "most definitely there is no mafia soup"

Additionally all of you are responsible for the singular crashed party when viewed outside of yourself. That's a price you inherently pay when you hydra

See this is what keeps bothering me about the slot you have tuutuu come in say something crazy (dw it makes the game more fun :p)

What's bothering you about this
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:48 am @DrWilgy @Dyslexicon @EnderWiggin @falcon45ca @Golden @Guillotine @Kate @Neon @Porscha @RondoDimBuckle @S~V~S @Scotty @sig @Sloonei @Urist

THESE ARE SOME GALAXY BRAIN TAKES. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION:

If SVS flips modsquad, i think that means:

They are a faction, but they dont share a chat, and they dont know each others identities

What I think it means is that Nanook made these roles to help him moderate the game (hence the name mod squad)

Svs was anti-ate

The other two could be anti-angleshooting, anti-...toxicity? I dunno. something that moderates mafia games

Neon could be a modsquad thats focused on moderating post counts. Maybe she is like a janitor that cleans up both spammy highposters, and slankers.

All of her targets check out: Sabi is a spammer. TSP made 5 posts. Creature is a spammer. 112 made barely any posts. Neon could have lied about her list, on D3 specifically. Neon's wincon could be kill X amount of people who's postcounts are in the extreme highs or lows

In addition, i think after these modsquads "die", they dont actually die. Proven by ilario and hkatt not being given access to dvc immediately. I think that Nook continues to let them play the game and moderate it for him, allowing them to maybe interact with living people or their posts and fulfill their wincons, so he can be lazy and afk. So finally once these "dead" modsquad fulfill their moderator duties, Nook gives them the sweet release of death. Maybe ilario did so, that's why he was let into dvc. hollowkatt was not

IF svs does not flip mod squad, disregard. however if she does flip mod squad, this has merit because:

1) svs didnt know that she's modsquad. she didnt say she is
2) she didnt know hollowkatt. she didnt know his identity (part of her team). she referred to him as "that guy" as if he's some stranger

-----------------

separate from this, nook could be trolling us with paranoia sowing. 2 examples:
1) elaborating (was it in caps lock even?) that its not guaranteed that dnd members are all town. yet they probably are
2) naming the mafia soup mafia. yet potentially not giving them soup

-t
Lowkey love this. Filing this for later.

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@DrWilgy @Dyslexicon @EnderWiggin @falcon45ca @Golden @Guillotine @Kate @Neon @Porscha @RondoDimBuckle @S~V~S @Scotty @sig @Sloonei @Urist

DONT GO OVER 200 POSTS. NOT TODAY, NOT EVER

creature and rondo both went over 200 on d2 (the 2 people neon outed she could shoot on n2). sabi went over 200 on d1. tsp and 112 barely posted

also post as much as you can, as close to 200 as you can, so that you aren't low posting enough to be eligible due to slanking

like, if u wanna live, post as close as u can to 200 without going over 200

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:19 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:53 am

-golden might be 3p??

~sheep
Last time my Wi-Fi was working, ~24 hours ago, golden was voting there. I haven’t read a lick of d4.

I also just be honest- I’m currently on a week long cruise using data in Mexico. I was hoping Mac would kill me or that the game would haven ended before I got on the ship but here we are. I would normally ask for a replacement at this rate. But since I’m here, I’m a vote. I’m putting faith in a select few.

Why shouldn’t I trust golden?

Also [VOTE: SVs] aubergine
ah ok
Have fun on your cruise!
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:02 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:48 am All of her targets check out: Sabi is a spammer. TSP made 5 posts. Creature is a spammer. 112 made barely any posts. Neon could have lied about her list, on D3 specifically. Neon's wincon could be kill X amount of people who's postcounts are in the extreme highs or lows
Sabi made over 200 posts d1. I think Neon told the truth about Creature and Rondo being on her n2 list - both spam way too much

I think that 200 post is the sweet spot for nook's eyes, given that that's our post cap. i think neon added a bunch of random names in her N3 shot list to throw people off of figuring out her conditions

IN ADDITION

neon's role is too powerful to be town

look at other town kp roles:

ender doesnt know what the fuck he gives

lily shoots one person per THREE night phases

sig shot, like once

in comparison, neon can shoot two people n1, two people n2, one person every night thereafter

on n3, lily the town kp could have killed 1 person. neon could have killed 5

Neon's role is way too broken and strong to be town

she is modsquad who's wincon is to moderate people posting too much or too little

-t
I would also expect mod squad to have some sort of yin to Seanzie’s yang

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:21 am @DrWilgy @Dyslexicon @EnderWiggin @falcon45ca @Golden @Guillotine @Kate @Neon @Porscha @RondoDimBuckle @S~V~S @Scotty @sig @Sloonei @Urist

DONT GO OVER 200 POSTS. NOT TODAY, NOT EVER

creature and rondo both went over 200 on d2 (the 2 people neon outed she could shoot on n2). sabi went over 200 on d1. tsp and 112 barely posted

also post as much as you can, as close to 200 as you can, so that you aren't low posting enough to be eligible due to slanking

like, if u wanna live, post as close as u can to 200 without going over 200

-t
I don’t think you’ve got to worry about that with the group we’ve got left lol
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

~shep

What does multiple people living in one body have to do with alignment? I think it perfectly reasonable. Conjoined twins still have different thoughts- hell, I read about one getting married and the other being the bridesmaid. So.

Anyway,

I don’t think this has anything ti do with alignment.

Here’s my tinfoil: one of the town claiming to have vig power are actually mod squad.

You shot…who?

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:25 am

~shep

What does multiple people living in one body have to do with alignment? I think it perfectly reasonable. Conjoined twins still have different thoughts- hell, I read about one getting married and the other being the bridesmaid. So.

Anyway,

Here’s my tinfoil: one of the town claiming to have vig power are actually mod squad.

You shot…who?
Neon and sig are the only people to have claimed a vig shot (unless you count the kiwi/american townies)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:18 am i really honestly dont know what to do with the gamestate atm

I wish falcon was around playing more cuz I was just sheeping the reads that he was town early on but its harder to maintain that sheep when all he's done since I started playing more after day 1 was try to get me vigged for inactivity when I had posted and he didn't see it because HE was inactive and I'm like....... pls I need town falcon's help man
I need wilgy's help
I dont need guillo's but I wish I had it anyway
the less active players make it harder to parse their alignments if they are skating by, and if they are town they are particularly helpful to me if they play more cuz i'm familiar with them
i'm like not really keen on sloonei at this point
i've had moments where I question dizzy's alignment but there has been multiple times where I really feel like they lacked tmi
PC I sincerely do not know what to do with. maybe not a higher prio rn cuz the various heads to give some different perspectives and tutuu interrupts threadstate in ways that I don't hate cuz sometimes it gets sticky in here (especially with mac gone)
golden i marked as like... like pretty town a couple days earlier when he got into a tiff with mac
sometimes I like urist's posts but i've also disliked some of urist's posts and i'm not really sure how I should read them AI with some of the posts I didnt really like, but it leaves me more open to the idea of them not being as towny
i'm not very keen on flipping ender or rondo, not neon either (at least at this point)
I could use some more posts from kate too but i'm okay to sheep others on that read. I did it with nutella and there hasn't been any reasons for that to change from what I've seen
guess we'll move forward after michelle and svs flips but i'm not entirely hopeful on either person flipping anything other than green
I think this is a positive right now the gane state is simple to the point it seems too simply.

I’ll make another separate post about SVS but assuming she’s being honest that’s one more non town gone we likely have two mafia left it’s just a matter of continuing to narrow down the POE.

I think some of the crazy theories we’ve been making this phase (myself included) is due to how simple things are.

Granted if we narrow down the POE flip scotty and he’s town then the next level of non cleared people are also town we gotta look back at the deep wolf/tin foil theory

But until then I think it’s steady course
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:27 am

~shep

Anyway,

You shot…who?
Neon and sig are the only people to have claimed a vig shot (unless you count the kiwi/american townies)
Who did sig shoot?

Does that align with mod squad?

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

~shep

Anyway,

You shot…who?

It’s more that they can backtrack so easily and pivot views since oh someone else said that not me.

I shot Alison your welcome (or sorry to mafia sucks for you guys)

But, I think PC is right on the money here and SVS is mod squad without being aware there are other members.

Id only add in if they have kp it might be a Highlander style situation.

Also this might’ve solved the LPP mystery. HK and Illyaro both were alive we’ve got no clue what their abilities were.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also while I’m down to vote off and hunt 3P Scotty someoke in the POE popping in and trying to direct a third party hunt when we have mafia isn’t a good look imo
ImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:47 am And for all the people who said I was "anti-town", um no. As far as I know, I could win with the town; I could also win with the Mafia. I had to live and shoot an emo person; there was nothing in my win con about LMS. It was a fairly boring win con, and I never fully invested myself in the game. It was also something I expected to win, since I haven't really read half the thread. I literally gave up on page 18, I was basically reading the current thread when i was here, and replying to my @'s. I apologize to the host and players for that, I played a crappy game, and considering how much Nanook hates AtE, he definitely deserved better. But I honestly did not do one "anti town" thing.
Seems like your role is encouraged to antagonize people and provoke AtE. At least, that's how I'd play it lol. Probably for the best that you got it and not someone else.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:29 am

Anyway,

You shot…who?
Who did sig shoot?

sig shot Alison n2 (also sig prepare yourself)

~sheep
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Re SVS

She has to go today the downside is if she’s honest nobody can get civ points for her death. It does align with a lot of peoples reads on her that she wasn’t seeming very towny.

Now the other potential theory here is she’s the mafia god father style role and can’t be killed until her teammates are and this third osrty claim is fake
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:32 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:47 am And for all the people who said I was "anti-town", um no. As far as I know, I could win with the town; I could also win with the Mafia. I had to live and shoot an emo person; there was nothing in my win con about LMS. It was a fairly boring win con, and I never fully invested myself in the game. It was also something I expected to win, since I haven't really read half the thread. I literally gave up on page 18, I was basically reading the current thread when i was here, and replying to my @'s. I apologize to the host and players for that, I played a crappy game, and considering how much Nanook hates AtE, he definitely deserved better. But I honestly did not do one "anti town" thing.
Seems like your role is encouraged to antagonize people and provoke AtE. At least, that's how I'd play it lol. Probably for the best that you got it and not someone else.

Yea that’s why I’m a bit skeptical.

Also if people are using ATE which is agaisnt the rules wouldn’t they just be modkilled?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:32 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:29 am

Anyway,

You shot…who?
Who did sig shoot?

sig shot Alison n2 (also sig prepare yourself)

~sheep
No
ImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:18 am
Neon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:13 am

:werewolf:

Why? I thought it seemed rownie
Anyone who questions Neon's alignment is a wolf. She thinks she is beyond reproach. Expect her to call Party Crasher a wolf now too.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay so my running theory is

2-3 third parties left

1. SVS
2. PC
3.if SVS isn’t mod squad one of them

Mafia 2 left that gets their number to 7 which is reasonable.

Today we vote off SVS see if she’s being honest that leaves Who in the POE that hasn’t been mech/shot cleared.

Me
Wilgy
Neon

Are all shots

If we believe mech
Wilgy + sloonie
Likely Rondo

That leaves

Scotty
Golden
Urist
Kate
Dizzy
Porsche

Kate and Urist are the last of D&D. They say their might be a mafia member in D&D but it would really unlucky if we basically had that entire server flip and not a single mafia was caught.

So

Golden
Scotty
Dizzy
Porsche

I civ read 3/4 of these
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff