Is there a chance Golden is mafia?
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:58 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:18 am i really honestly dont know what to do with the gamestate atm

I wish falcon was around playing more cuz I was just sheeping the reads that he was town early on but its harder to maintain that sheep when all he's done since I started playing more after day 1 was try to get me vigged for inactivity when I had posted and he didn't see it because HE was inactive and I'm like....... pls I need town falcon's help man
I need wilgy's help
I dont need guillo's but I wish I had it anyway
the less active players make it harder to parse their alignments if they are skating by, and if they are town they are particularly helpful to me if they play more cuz i'm familiar with them
i'm like not really keen on sloonei at this point
i've had moments where I question dizzy's alignment but there has been multiple times where I really feel like they lacked tmi
PC I sincerely do not know what to do with. maybe not a higher prio rn cuz the various heads to give some different perspectives and tutuu interrupts threadstate in ways that I don't hate cuz sometimes it gets sticky in here (especially with mac gone)
golden i marked as like... like pretty town a couple days earlier when he got into a tiff with mac
sometimes I like urist's posts but i've also disliked some of urist's posts and i'm not really sure how I should read them AI with some of the posts I didnt really like, but it leaves me more open to the idea of them not being as towny
i'm not very keen on flipping ender or rondo, not neon either (at least at this point)
I could use some more posts from kate too but i'm okay to sheep others on that read. I did it with nutella and there hasn't been any reasons for that to change from what I've seen
guess we'll move forward after michelle and svs flips but i'm not entirely hopeful on either person flipping anything other than green
You know. I ASKED FOR A SHRUBBERY, NOT A HEDGE
Lmfaoooooo true
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

@S~V~S

any legacy reads you wanna give?
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:51 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:46 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:04 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:53 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:42 am Also I see that tsp had 6 posts and 112 had 5 posts the day before they were shot.

I’d expect the low posting threshhold to be at least 10. But I’d recommend everyone post at least 20 times today just to be sure
I could see this a high and low style role

Maybe she has 2 shots but 1 is for high poster 1 is for low.

Either way it’s a town role so idc that much if she’s hitting people in the POE
IS that a town role? 2 free shots every day if conditions are met? I mean maybe, but why are you so confident
She shot mafia and have been playing a townie game outside of the shot.

Is there a world where she’s third party? Maybe like 10% chance and guess what when we eliminate the last 1-2 mafia members if we haven’t won we get rid of neon simple.

Now isn’t the time to be going on paranoid witch hunts of the people who shot mafia it’ll only delay the game and there isn’t a single town reason for it
Of course you don’t want people suspecting those that shot mafia.

You shot mafia
Duh :p

But, also it never makes sense for mafia to shoot mafia unless

1. We’ve got two mafia teams (we don’t)

2. The theory is it wasn’t mafia but third party: if this is true it could only apply to Neon who’s been very town sided all game. Maybe she’s SK, but if so she’s playing it really poorly. So I’m inclined to think town

3. The ONLY potential caveat here and this would be in the most tin foil theory ever is that Wilgy is mafia who shoot mafia.
tbh Alison was a hero shot. There wasn’t conclusively that she was mafia. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn’t.

I wouldn’t presume to dictate how different teams act.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:03 pm Wilgy's shot on mafia looks the worst of any of the shots on mafia, for what that's worth. MR was going down anyway and wilgy took forever to pull the trigger.
Quite possible.

But his shot was a gun given to him was it not?

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:45 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:42 am Also I see that tsp had 6 posts and 112 had 5 posts the day before they were shot.

I’d expect the low posting threshhold to be at least 10. But I’d recommend everyone post at least 20 times today just to be sure

IS that a town role? 2 free shots every day if conditions are met? I mean maybe, but why are you so confident

Is there a world where she’s third party? Maybe like 10% chance and guess what when we eliminate the last 1-2 mafia members if we haven’t won we get rid of neon simple.

Now isn’t the time to be going on paranoid witch hunts of the people who shot mafia it’ll only delay the game and there isn’t a single town reason for it

You shot mafia

2. The theory is it wasn’t mafia but third party: if this is true it could only apply to Neon who’s been very town sided all game. Maybe she’s SK, but if so she’s playing it really poorly. So I’m inclined to think town

3. The ONLY potential caveat here and this would be in the most tin foil theory ever is that Wilgy is mafia who shoot mafia.
tbh Alison was a hero shot. There wasn’t conclusively that she was mafia. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn’t.

It’s logical to assume mafia wouldn’t be burning kills on their own team though.

And I don’t understand what you mean on Allison? Isn’t the fact she was a hero shot clearing
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:46 pm
Urist wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:03 pm Wilgy's shot on mafia looks the worst of any of the shots on mafia, for what that's worth. MR was going down anyway and wilgy took forever to pull the trigger.
Quite possible.

But his shot was a gun given to him was it not?
By ender yea
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:09 am And like, it's cool if you wanna yeet me first, but this game should never allow Golden to persist for another two cycles I think.
The point of the post was for golden to try and find reasons every alive remaining player could be wolf

The post doesnt feel like it's about *you* whether it's a pivot post or not (I saw you talking about it more on a further page)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:24 am This post here from wolf JJJ has the near exact same feel to me:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:50 pm POE says it's Nook, but Wilgy is starting to Wilg me out...

What if, knowing he has some convalescence ahead of him, Wilgy puts in a Herculean D1 to setup a deep wolf game?
Could be. When I performed my prior review of Wilgy, it often felt like I had to nitpick to raise gripes. The case would have to be of the on-the-nose variety: he voted outed wolf, which invited Nanook's follow, and in so doing created a significant counterwagon to Sparkles. Then he fell off given his surgical needs. At this stage of play it's something that should be considered.

Is there something in particular that points your tinfoil in his direction instead of mine or Sabi's?
PoE created of Sloonei/Wilgy in spite of previous data and inclination compares to the PoE of Nook and I JJJ used. JJJ using Falcon's thinking to push this agenda screams in reminder when you use the context of Golden using Rondo's like/like check (which at the very least isn't still hard confirmed, and not the boldest claim imo).

And yes, I know you can't damn player behavior on the back of another player's previous actions, but wolf behavior I think finds a way to have lines of convergence where these patterns pop up and are correct.
I'm sorry but the post golden made sounds nothing like this one to me and you would have to draw parallels line by line color coded in an attempt to help me see it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:22 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:24 am This post here from wolf JJJ has the near exact same feel to me:
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:50 pm POE says it's Nook, but Wilgy is starting to Wilg me out...

What if, knowing he has some convalescence ahead of him, Wilgy puts in a Herculean D1 to setup a deep wolf game?
Could be. When I performed my prior review of Wilgy, it often felt like I had to nitpick to raise gripes. The case would have to be of the on-the-nose variety: he voted outed wolf, which invited Nanook's follow, and in so doing created a significant counterwagon to Sparkles. Then he fell off given his surgical needs. At this stage of play it's something that should be considered.

Is there something in particular that points your tinfoil in his direction instead of mine or Sabi's?
PoE created of Sloonei/Wilgy in spite of previous data and inclination compares to the PoE of Nook and I JJJ used. JJJ using Falcon's thinking to push this agenda screams in reminder when you use the context of Golden using Rondo's like/like check (which at the very least isn't still hard confirmed, and not the boldest claim imo).

And yes, I know you can't damn player behavior on the back of another player's previous actions, but wolf behavior I think finds a way to have lines of convergence where these patterns pop up and are correct.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:25 am (JJJ won Kid's Birthday Party Mafia with the above pivot for context)
Yep. Sad day, IIRC I was sus of JJJ's lukewarm playstyle, but didn't follow up enough due to pivoting. Golden's post does remind me of that tactic
I guess iata here if everyone but me agrees? Idk man
You can convince me it's an... attempt... at a pivot post. I think it would be weak if it legitimatally was
I dont think you could convince me its wilgy oriented specifically
And golden has done nothing with the so-called pivot and clearly seemed to be trying to think out loud when thread was dead
I would like to pump the brakes a little on this line of reasoning until I'm provided with far more reason to agree with the dissenters
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:44 pm @Kate same for you.

Is there a chance Golden is mafia?
No. Absolutely not mafia.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:55 pm

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:25 am (JJJ won Kid's Birthday Party Mafia with the above pivot for context)
Yep. Sad day, IIRC I was sus of JJJ's lukewarm playstyle, but didn't follow up enough due to pivoting. Golden's post does remind me of that tactic
You can convince me it's an... attempt... at a pivot post. I think it would be weak if it legitimatally was
And golden has done nothing with the so-called pivot and clearly seemed to be trying to think out loud when thread was dead
I would like to pump the brakes a little on this line of reasoning until I'm provided with far more reason to agree with the dissenters
I don't have to convince anything. I made an observation that indicates anti town behavior.

It's up to you to find it correct or not and react to it by means that suits your alignment.

I find it strange that rather than disagreement with said observation, you attempt to actually take away power from the observation by saying that it needs convincing.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

Also it's interesting that this is the first real interaction of note I've had with you Porschuwaga.

Besides for meaningless @s at least. Why is this?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

Another thing I noticed about Golden's post is that it reads like an attempt to broaden the POE as wide as possible. This is also a very common and effective wolf tactic.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:46 pm

You shot mafia

It’s logical to assume mafia wouldn’t be burning kills on their own team though.

And I don’t understand what you mean on Allison? Isn’t the fact she was a hero shot clearing
…no. If you’re modsquad this means nothing

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don’t remember how many times I’ve posted this phase as of yet but I’m sure it’s not many.

This is a post to pad my post count to bat off neon as I am in and out today in Mexico and would rather not be doing this on vacation.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

I’m not 3p guys. I’m just plain town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:25 pm

Another thing I noticed about Golden's post is that it reads like an attempt to broaden the POE as wide as possible. This is also a very common and effective wolf tactic.
I was at a PoE of zero. Yes, I needed to broaden that.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:07 pm

I don't have to convince anything. I made an observation that indicates anti town behavior.

It's up to you to find it correct or not and react to it by means that suits your alignment.

I find it strange that rather than disagreement with said observation, you attempt to actually take away power from the observation by saying that it needs convincing.
This is semantics. I dont know if it is correct and I'm not convinced by your argument. If I said everyone but me agrees then that means I do not agree

You slank half the game away and this is what you hit me with? I'm having specific thoughts you may be 3p if you arent town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:09 pm Also it's interesting that this is the first real interaction of note I've had with you Porschuwaga.

Because I wasnt around day 1 when you were and other than that you've hardly posted? Not that I've been the most active player either tbf but that's why I called on you to show up..
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’d rather hunt for soup mafia all things considered, not modsquad. There can’t be many left. It could just be the lost wolf, which wouldn’t be connected to them. In which case we’re running out of cross posts RE compatibilities and more so relying on mech and vibe.

Both of those are pretty lacking from my side of the table. So if that means I need to be culled for threadstate purposes, fine by me. Just don’t expect me to be any more available this week as I go in and out of terrible or nonexistent Wi-Fi and occasional Mexico posting when we’re in Mexico

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I was just trying to work out who I was trusting for the wrong reasons.

It’s not wilgy specific. I found five people I should re-examine. Wilgy, Sloonei, dizzy, ender, Falcon.

Wilgy saying ‘it’s a no u’ doesn’t even begin to be squirmy for me. I get his perspective.

Falcon response feels like he was threatened by it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:25 pm

I was at a PoE of zero. Yes, I needed to broaden that.
What if we already won and this is all a dream?

I don’t like dreaming of mafia. I probably need a sleep study

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:39 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:09 pm Also it's interesting that this is the first real interaction of note I've had with you Porschuwaga.

Because I wasnt around day 1 when you were and other than that you've hardly posted? Not that I've been the most active player either tbf but that's why I called on you to show up..
I'm clearly not afraid of confronting you and going out of my way to get you to play

If you are having doubts on my alignment then I'd like you to ask yourself if you think I am fearless because I'm not town or because I probably just am
And also if you say I'm not town then that's spitting in mac's face and surely you would never do that to our boy mac 🙏
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

What happened with rondo self resolving/ clearing Sloonei

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Tbh pushes to elim me should inherently be viewed with the lens of ‘wolves can’t shoot me but they surely do recognise that having me dead would be nice for them.’
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Where did the votes on me go?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Was Michelle a deperado vigilante or something?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

You shot mafia

Hero shots are the best.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:52 pm Where did the votes on me go?
Wilgy's went on to me and Sloonei's went on to SVS
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I knew they both were too scared to end on me
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Any two gutsy players wanna vote me so i can shoot someone tonight?

Preferably PoEs
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Or one, i can self vote too
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:18 pm Further, I find myself not as keen on the whole Rondo thing as I still had half the mind to believe Sloonei is 3p.

Like, I have no reasons to object besides for that gut feeling, but it's there so probably at least worth mentioning.
I am town.
I know you’re barely active, but thoughts on golden?
Golden is not mafia. He has acted like a person who is trying to solve this game, and his role claim is too convoluted to be fully made up, and has too much going for it for him to be considered mafia.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:48 am not being given access to dvc immediately.
What is this dvc thing you keep talking about and how do you know who is there?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Tutuu's Mod Squad theory feels bang on to me, 100%.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:39 pm I’d rather hunt for soup mafia all things considered, not modsquad. There can’t be many left. It could just be the lost wolf, which wouldn’t be connected to them. In which case we’re running out of cross posts RE compatibilities and more so relying on mech and vibe.

Both of those are pretty lacking from my side of the table. So if that means I need to be culled for threadstate purposes, fine by me. Just don’t expect me to be any more available this week as I go in and out of terrible or nonexistent Wi-Fi and occasional Mexico posting when we’re in Mexico
Relatable content
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Anyone pushing me should be considered confirmed scum, I'm town and only scum wants town dead.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:53 pm Was Michelle a deperado vigilante or something?
Ender unknowingly gave her a suicide vest and she tried taking svs out with her but svs didnt die, only michelle did. So now svs claimed being a 3p with a vest that she said she didnt realize would prevent a day kill and everybody is on svs wagon now
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:08 pm Anyone pushing me should be considered confirmed scum, I'm town and only scum wants town dead.
Lol. Flawless logic tbh
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:21 am @DrWilgy @Dyslexicon @EnderWiggin @falcon45ca @Golden @Guillotine @Kate @Neon @Porscha @RondoDimBuckle @S~V~S @Scotty @sig @Sloonei @Urist

DONT GO OVER 200 POSTS. NOT TODAY, NOT EVER

creature and rondo both went over 200 on d2 (the 2 people neon outed she could shoot on n2). sabi went over 200 on d1. tsp and 112 barely posted

also post as much as you can, as close to 200 as you can, so that you aren't low posting enough to be eligible due to slanking

like, if u wanna live, post as close as u can to 200 without going over 200

-t
There is no slank vigilante or i would have been killed on night 3
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Porscha wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:08 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:53 pm Was Michelle a deperado vigilante or something?
Ender unknowingly gave her a suicide vest and she tried taking svs out with her but svs didnt die, only michelle did. So now svs claimed being a 3p with a vest that she said she didnt realize would prevent a day kill and everybody is on svs wagon now
@EnderWiggin why did you target obvious town Michelle with that?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle is a very polarized player, i cant believe Ender of all people would give a suicide vest to Michelle who is in my opinion one of the best players in the entire Mafia multiverse when she rands town. Like wtf dude
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:16 pm
@EnderWiggin why did you target obvious town Michelle with that?
Oh wait.. Unknowingly
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Unknowingly? How does that work?

Like reflexively?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Yah SvS is scum. There is no town motivation to hide something like that
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Anyone who joined the wagon after michelle blowing up gets no credit, who was pushing SvS before it?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

**Ender** how do you unknowingly give out suicide vests? Im asking cause i'd be interested in getting one. What are the conditions?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:18 pm Michelle is a very polarized player, i cant believe Ender of all people would give a suicide vest to Michelle who is in my opinion one of the best players in the entire Mafia multiverse when she rands town. Like wtf dude
He unknowingly gave her the suicide vest needed to do a lot of lifting that you didnt let it do
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:31 pm **Ender** how do you unknowingly give out suicide vests? Im asking cause i'd be interested in getting one. What are the conditions?
He said he doesnt entirely understand how the power works. He gave 2 people 2 items and both of them were 1 shot day vig guns. So the 3rd time he gave it to Michelle but it turned out to not be a gun, instead it was suicide vest

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”