100%

Total votes: 9
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:25 pm I also still want PC gone I don’t think any of their posts or reads are genuine right now and I don’t like the singular focus on Third parties while ignoring mafia.

In fact I’m baffled that nobody else seems to care about this
Can't speak for tutuu except I can too bad

tutuu has his mafia reads (you & rondo (Can't remember his current theory on why you shot Alison tbh) and maybe some other people sloonei idk) but basically there's a few players who you run through who probably have all the mafia and there's no real need to re-eval that right now.

But the 3p are more mysterious. With the soup mafia you know what you're getting into, mafia with no soup.

Also SVS is dying today and they are a 3p so idk
And 3ps are also more fun to solve mechanically (and makes sure you aren't clearing the people who passed through the mafia filter)

~sheep

P.S. which reads are fake to you? Luckily me and tutuu agree that Guillo, porscha, urist, Scotty, Dizzy, wiggen, falcon and kate are (probably) town, uh his read no you certainly comes across as genuine in hydra chat idk about in the thread
Can't speak for any of the other heads but haven't seen any of them (besides syn) in thread.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:40 pmGenerally in terms of game balance there's about .22% of Mafia to others, which would imply 8.8 Mafia members, so this may not be too far off.
I don't think there's as many. I checked a while ago, and GoC 2020 had 5 wolves and something like 28 players, GoC 2021 had 6 wolves and something like 33 players, so I think there's maximum 7 here. It may even be only 6, since there's quite a few 3ps. Or 6+1 for a lost wolf
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:29 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:09 pm Outside chance of scotty but I really don’t think so.
Why? I think Scotty is exactly mafia. Marmot focused a lot on him, voted him at points and interacted a lot, which he did with the other flipped wolves too (except for Alison). I remember playing a game where Scotty was mafia, I was town and we got to end game, and I was convinced Scotty was mafia, but others weren't listening and he won in FX. Please let this not be that.
Hold on lemme find the posts
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:51 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:50 pm I’m also not married to this high/low posting big idea.

It’s only been floated by mafia up to this point until PC
It makes a lot of sense mechanically and thematically
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:52 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:10 pm he has a 1-shot protection. similar to me and svs. he redirects a kill once, from himself to someone in his hood

we need to conserve posts. expect us to be very stingy with our posts. we can go until 659. if we go over 200 neon shoots our ass

-t
Interesting. I think SVs flip here will be enlightening.

I can’t expect town to have more than 1 vest
these are the ones tutuu thought were towny (not sure why but he's (supposedly) asleep so this is the brst you'll get)

~sheep
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:34 pm I am very much looking forward to PC winning this game as lone hydra 3p. Well deserved tbh tbh
could you imagine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:34 pm I am very much looking forward to PC winning this game as lone hydra 3p. Well deserved tbh tbh
could you imagine
Yes. =p
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:59 pm Hard claiming Gambit Demon from Shadow Corridors. It's a little modified from the original version but still keeps the spirit of it. Here's the basic rundown.

- I offer a permanent ability to someone at night. abilities are: track, roleblock, silence (can't speak during next day), disenfranchise (can't vote during next day), give a post restriction, thieving (steal the abilities of who you voted for), protecting, bus driving

- If my offer is accepting, they gain the ability, but I can choose one of two options: either all night actions cast on me get redirected to them the next night OR all votes cast on me get redirected to them the next day.

- I fulfil my win condition if the number of people who I've bargained with exceed the number of people who haven't.

I'm gonna offer the same deal that I proposed in shadow corridors. Y'all come up with consensus town and I'll offer powers to them. In exchange I get a free win, you get free power roles, everyone profits.

FAQ
- how do we know you aren't tricking us into some horrible fate???
take it on trust, host read that they aren't going to have a 3P nuke half the game in GOC, whatever. In Shadow Corridors I proposed some tactics to guard against 3P betrayal, you can try those. Yes I know I was mafia that game but my tactics were legit.

- what if the mafia soupkills you???
imagine being a coward and soupkilling the gambit demon instead of trying to go deep and get the power offered to you instead

- how do we know you're not mafia pretending to be a 3P???
my plan is pretty clearly laid out to give me a free win while also helping the town out. I fully intend to have "auto" from post 1 and will be putting in close to 0 effort to solve or influence the game from this point on. It doesn't make much strategical sense for me to do that if I'm mafia, especially since it will become too obvious that I'm lying about being 3P as the game goes on.

- how do we know you won't side with the mafia after you win like the original Gambit Demon did???
Long Con sided with mafia because he was sentimental and wanted to root for the underdog. I am not sentimental. Siding with the mafia after the town gave me my win is pointless. I have already gotten my win; putting in extra effort is not only meaningless, it actively compromises my ability to make further deals in this vein when I roll 3P in the future. It's strictly suboptimal to do that, so you can be pretty sure I won't do it.

make sure to @ me if you want to tell me who your consensus town to bargain is or have any questions/comments, since I won't be reading the thread closely.
DOOM
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:57 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:22 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:04 pm Almost gave it to Dizzy but they already had a gun last day phase so wanted to spread the love around.
Theory: Guillo and Ender are mafia. Guillo thought Ender gave me the gun, but he changed his mind and gave it to Michelle instead. Guillo didn't know because he's not paying attention
@EnderWiggin this is pretty farfetched even for dizzy, thoughts?
I don't believe this anymore, for the record. It was just a reaction to what Guillo said
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:21 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:04 pmreminder that dizzy shot modsquad. he didnt shoot mafia

-t
I almost did rip
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:57 pm Any two gutsy players wanna vote me so i can shoot someone tonight?

Preferably PoEs
I can do that, and then you can see for yourself <3

---

I don't know what is going on with Mod Squad things. I can see PC's theory being at least close to the truth. I also don't know whether they are a threat or not, but I'm very sure I don't want to take that chance. I think Neon being a slanker/spammer vig is very likely, and I also think that would fit very well with being Mod Squad. It has ties to modding.

For me, the PoE for mafia is very small:
Scotty
Urist
Falcon - I'm pretty sure there was some spew that looked good for Falcon.
Porscha - But I'm completely taking Porscha out of it at this point tbh. I think she's squarely out of mafia range.

I think Wilgy and Sloonei are both town. Quite sure about this actually. I also think Rondo is town.
Golden could still be 3p, but I think it's more likely that Neon is after reading PC's theory tbh.

I'm content being in the PoE and just blast through at this point tbh. I know I have clearing interactions for me, but that probably isn't enough for some. I think I'm in most people's upper PoE, which is fine.

I now have two worries:
1. There might be a lost wolf, and in that case, it's much harder to figure out who it is.
2. The name of the mafia team is still SOUP mafia, and we have had people claiming a lot of shit. I think most big game tend to have some sort of claim mechanic, and when the name is literally soup, I'm worried about a soup kill coming our way.
Not sure I understand exactly what a soup kill is. It's based in how many people out themselves? Why would you be concerned now that a soup is coming?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:44 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:24 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:21 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:51 pm That's two wolves caught AND Nutella is obvious town so I'm sheeping Nut's vote.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

3 wolves caught and I haven't even had lunch yet.
Why is nutella obvious town? I don't see it.
This spews both Ender and Nutella town, looks bad for Scotty
Actually i could see Marmot distancing from Nutella here
Lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kate wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:52 pmNot sure I understand exactly what a soup kill is. It's based in how many people out themselves? Why would you be concerned now that a soup is coming?
It's a mechanic to control claims, as in mafia can kill someone if they can guess a certain amount of roles, or similar to that. It's often used in big games like this, I think there was soup in last GoC. And the mafia are literally called SOUP mafia, so that's why I'm worried about it
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ender not knowing what his role does actually checks out, I don't think he knew when he talked to Scotty that first time
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kate, Porscha, Rondo, Wilgy, Sloonei, Guillo - I think these should be straight up town, no nonsense.
Golden seems townie to me.
PC seems townie to me.
Sig is only tinfoil to me.
I guess Neon and Ender could be 3p because of their roles.
Falcon had some good spew iirc.
Urist is there. Have seemed townie, but. DnD are vouching
Scotty
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:00 pm Kate, Porscha, Rondo, Wilgy, Sloonei, Guillo - I think these should be straight up town, no nonsense.
PC seems townie to me.
Scotty
I think this is everyone. And SVS soon dead, probably 3p
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:00 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:00 pm Kate, Porscha, Rondo, Wilgy, Sloonei, Guillo - I think these should be straight up town, no nonsense.
PC seems townie to me.
Scotty

So you town everyone :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:48 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:59 pm Hard claiming Gambit Demon from Shadow Corridors. It's a little modified from the original version but still keeps the spirit of it. Here's the basic rundown.

- I offer a permanent ability to someone at night. abilities are: track, roleblock, silence (can't speak during next day), disenfranchise (can't vote during next day), give a post restriction, thieving (steal the abilities of who you voted for), protecting, bus driving

- If my offer is accepting, they gain the ability, but I can choose one of two options: either all night actions cast on me get redirected to them the next night OR all votes cast on me get redirected to them the next day.

- I fulfil my win condition if the number of people who I've bargained with exceed the number of people who haven't.

I'm gonna offer the same deal that I proposed in shadow corridors. Y'all come up with consensus town and I'll offer powers to them. In exchange I get a free win, you get free power roles, everyone profits.

FAQ
- how do we know you aren't tricking us into some horrible fate???
take it on trust, host read that they aren't going to have a 3P nuke half the game in GOC, whatever. In Shadow Corridors I proposed some tactics to guard against 3P betrayal, you can try those. Yes I know I was mafia that game but my tactics were legit.

- what if the mafia soupkills you???
imagine being a coward and soupkilling the gambit demon instead of trying to go deep and get the power offered to you instead

- how do we know you're not mafia pretending to be a 3P???
my plan is pretty clearly laid out to give me a free win while also helping the town out. I fully intend to have "auto" from post 1 and will be putting in close to 0 effort to solve or influence the game from this point on. It doesn't make much strategical sense for me to do that if I'm mafia, especially since it will become too obvious that I'm lying about being 3P as the game goes on.

- how do we know you won't side with the mafia after you win like the original Gambit Demon did???
Long Con sided with mafia because he was sentimental and wanted to root for the underdog. I am not sentimental. Siding with the mafia after the town gave me my win is pointless. I have already gotten my win; putting in extra effort is not only meaningless, it actively compromises my ability to make further deals in this vein when I roll 3P in the future. It's strictly suboptimal to do that, so you can be pretty sure I won't do it.

make sure to @ me if you want to tell me who your consensus town to bargain is or have any questions/comments, since I won't be reading the thread closely.
DOOM

I’m totally onboard to get rid of PC but just lioe Demon everyone is ignoring them lol
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:01 pm [VOTE: scotty] aubergine
Why?

Also any other thoughts
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:03 pm
PC seems townie to me.
Scotty

Hello, my name is Dizzy.

But we literally should be almost all town so yes
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

PC seems townie to me.
Scotty
What about rondo is towny to you btw?

~shep
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

The game has slowed to the point everyone should be giving some content at this point
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:04 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:03 pm
PC seems townie to me.
Scotty

Hello, my name is Dizzy.

But we literally should be almost all town so yes
Hey I’m sig,

What’s a player like you doing in a game like this dizzy ;)

But true 1-3 mafia members left, likely 2 which gets them to 7
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:04 pmWhat about rondo is towny to you btw?

~shep
His claim, and Marmot spew looked really good for him
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:05 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:04 pmWhat about rondo is towny to you btw?

~shep
His claim, and Marmot spew looked really good for him
His claim's parity cop on Sloonei & Wilgy right?

How is that self-resolving?
(Also it's very easy to fake tbh)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

PC seems townie to me.
Scotty

Talk to me about falcons spew?
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:07 pmHis claim's parity cop on Sloonei & Wilgy right?

I think it's helping the PoE a lot though. But really, the Marmot spew looked good for him.

BUT. Actually. He could be lost wolf
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:25 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:09 pm Wilgy what bothered me most is you’re desire to coast on ‘that shot should clear me’ when I didn’t think it should but I get it more now.

Assuming svs is honest and 3p not wolf, gut says the last wolves are in the Falcon, ender, dizzy trio. Outside chance of scotty but I really don’t think so. Or guillo, who I think is still acting wolfy but who is so disconnected from the thread that I’m finding it hard not to townread.
Jokes on you for assuming I'm coasting on that. I've literally been like "shoot me" because I'm well aware of me being a much more of a null slot and I do think there could result positive thread growth from it.

I still haven't hit a stride this game where I have conclusions. However I do feel like I'm getting closer.
Nah, elimming you wouldn’t lead to thread growth it’s just be ‘whelp, guess we were wrong’. Get your solving brain on, even though you misread me I like that you came in with solvey fire as a response.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

In fact, if there's a lost wolf, it's probably Rondo
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:04 pm
Why?

Also any other thoughts
He's been pinging me since like D1 or 2, can't recall, and I still don't see why I should TR his slot...his case against me last RD was demonstrably false, and full of either confbias or just scum pushing one of the only voices against their slot.

SVS seems a runaway wagon, and I guess it's a 3P hit from what I've read? I'm fine w/ their flip.

I don't like that it feels like the thread is sheeping Kate & Golden's read on each other...I look back at my Kate sus D1, and Golden's defense, and now it just seems like that's something they could easily work out in wolfchat so as to switch Kate's intro game up from her previous scum game.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:07 pmTalk to me about falcons spew?
I don't remember the Falcon spew. I just remember it was talked about. I think it was something with Sabi
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:09 pm Outside chance of scotty but I really don’t think so.
Why? I think Scotty is exactly mafia. Marmot focused a lot on him, voted him at points and interacted a lot, which he did with the other flipped wolves too (except for Alison). I remember playing a game where Scotty was mafia, I was town and we got to end game, and I was convinced Scotty was mafia, but others weren't listening and he won in FX. Please let this not be that.
He’s just constantly been the go to lhf for wolves imo.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:10 pm
I don't remember the Falcon spew. I just remember it was talked about. I think it was something with Sabi
Check my ISO, it won't take long.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:10 pmI don't like that it feels like the thread is sheeping Kate & Golden's read on each other...I look back at my Kate sus D1, and Golden's defense, and now it just seems like that's something they could easily work out in wolfchat so as to switch Kate's intro game up from her previous scum game.
I'm definitely sheeping Golden's read on Kate. Not so much the other way around. I also don't think these are w/w like ever.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:10 pm
Why?

Also any other thoughts
He's been pinging me since like D1 or 2, can't recall, and I still don't see why I should TR his slot...his case against me last RD was demonstrably false, and full of either confbias or just scum pushing one of the only voices against their slot.

SVS seems a runaway wagon, and I guess it's a 3P hit from what I've read? I'm fine w/ their flip.

I don't like that it feels like the thread is sheeping Kate & Golden's read on each other...I look back at my Kate sus D1, and Golden's defense, and now it just seems like that's something they could easily work out in wolfchat so as to switch Kate's intro game up from her previous scum game.
Solid reasoning all around and yup the third party claim is why she’s going
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

That’s not very helpful :p
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:10 pm
Scotty is? Do you have examples?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:10 pm
what if it's a "let's all bus scotty to get towncred" moment but then they all died/were cowards so scotty is last wolf
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:10 pmHe’s just constantly been the go to lhf for wolves imo.
We'll see at some point I guess.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:11 pm
That’s not very helpful :p
I know. I just don't think it matters right now. I'll think more about it when/if it matters more =p
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:44 pm
Hold on lemme find the posts
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:51 pm
sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:50 pm I’m also not married to this high/low posting big idea.

It’s only been floated by mafia up to this point until PC
It makes a lot of sense mechanically and thematically
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:52 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:10 pm he has a 1-shot protection. similar to me and svs. he redirects a kill once, from himself to someone in his hood

we need to conserve posts. expect us to be very stingy with our posts. we can go until 659. if we go over 200 neon shoots our ass

-t
Interesting. I think SVs flip here will be enlightening.

I can’t expect town to have more than 1 vest
these are the ones tutuu thought were towny (not sure why but he's (supposedly) asleep so this is the brst you'll get)

~sheep
@Dyslexicon

~sheep
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:31 pm
Not to mention that Marmot voting Mac for the lulz in a Scotty town world makes no sense
Someone being cocky to get cred because they assume maf is killing scotty makes plenty of sense, I still believe.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But ok, yeah, scotty can be in the same PoE
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Those are literally the most NAI posts ever made.

I don't know though. I'd be surprised if it isn't Scotty, cause I find it hard to find one and much more two wolves outside of that
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:25 pm I also still want PC gone I don’t think any of their posts or reads are genuine right now and I don’t like the singular focus on Third parties while ignoring mafia.

In fact I’m baffled that nobody else seems to care about this
Counterpoint… the only reason not to townread them is actually because they are a hydra, and tutu’s reads and solvyness continues to feel town.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:10 pm
Why?

Also any other thoughts

I appreciate the thought, but I'm not remotely smart enough for that and my wolf game is so f'ing rusty.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:14 pmSomeone being cocky to get cred because they assume maf is killing scotty makes plenty of sense, I still believe.
It would be pretty funny if Scotty is actually town here, I won't deny that lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:15 pm Those are literally the most NAI posts ever made.

I don't know though. I'd be surprised if it isn't Scotty, cause I find it hard to find one and much more two wolves outside of that
@Party Crasher
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:08 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:07 pmHis claim's parity cop on Sloonei & Wilgy right?

I think it's helping the PoE a lot though. But really, the Marmot spew looked good for him.

BUT. Actually. He could be lost wolf
In that scenario, his mechanic is to learn who his teammates are? Is that the concept?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:24 pmIn that scenario, his mechanic is to learn who his teammates are? Is that the concept?
No, it's probably just a fake claim. I mean, could be, but most likely just fake
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:17 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:15 pm Those are literally the most NAI posts ever made.

@Party Crasher
Yeah that's fair (the latter argument) (have you considered sig)

I'll maybe relay that to tutuu and get a response idk

~sheep
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:26 pmYeah that's fair (the latter argument) (have you considered sig)

I'll maybe relay that to tutuu and get a response idk

~sheep
I have, and I still think that he never shoots Alison on purpose. He may have shot her not on purpose, but then how did he know to claim the kill, is my problem.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”