100%

Total votes: 9
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D5

Post by Party Crasher »

There's too many outed mafia alive in this game tbh.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

DIZZY IS OUTED MAFIA

1) He has no shot or buried a single wolf

2) He was in the PoE put by Mac before he only shot a 3P

3) He has no notable interactions with flipped wolves that clear him

4) His PoE is extremely scumsiding. He wanted Scotty dead. Then he wanted to chop falcon in case Scotty is dead. He also scumread Urist. That's 3 villagers.

5) He engaged in an anti-town slapfight with Guillo. It's unlikely he never played a game with Guillo. He should know what to expect. He should know better. He faked his rage at him to look towny

6) He engaged in that horrendous anti-town cfd on Scotty

7) Dizzy is an amazing player as either alignment. As town, he should know better than to do all of those stuff

8) Ender, who is almost certainly town, and seems to have experience with Dizzy, also noticed Dizzy's drop off and started scumread him yesterday. MacDougall, a well respected player, too had Dizzy in his PoE. He wanted a 50/50 shot between him and Radish.

This is on a macro level. Here are some scummy posts on a micro level:
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:30 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:27 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:25 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:22 pmWhy am i being anti-town?

Case me daddy
I'd rather ignore you until one of us dies.
That's because you are scum and wolf you cant survive a thunderdome against town me.

But.. i got you good. I intent to shoot you tonight.
Guillo. I'm fucking town. You're coming with literal nonsense in the thread, and literal nonsense in your read about me. It's nothing. I don't fear death, and when I do die, you will see. Hope you're town.
The presented emotion from Dizzy here is EXTREMELY fake. He has no reason to be mad at Guillo threatening to shoot him. He just said he will ignore him. EVERYONE knows Guillo's role. Dizzy knows that Guillo is not a threat to him. He is choosing to express anger in hopes to look towny. Mafia are pretty cornered. The PoE is tight. He just has no options. He can't push a scummy villager because they aren't any. So he just tries to look towny. Nothing else he can do.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:26 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:25 pm I am supremely confident that was a soup attempt.

And I am supremely confident that it was supposed to be a game-winning soup and that they got caught on someone being tricksy with their anti-soup claiming.

That suggests to me a good portion of the claimants are town. (Probably a wolf has claimed somewhere, but not many.)

Is this a dumb read? Maybe. Is this a read I believe in? Yes.
I have not claimed uwu, precisely because of soup mafia

But I feel like it's possible to figure out my role
"But I feel like it's possible to figure out my role" Is not a line that comes from the mouth of town who just witnessed soup kill. I got scared as fuck. Everyone got scared as fuck at that soup. Just waiving it out there, posting ITT how it's possible to figure out his role - that is not a sentence that comes across the mind of a town-aligned player. Dizzy is just wolfing and saying lies, trying to look towny

[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine

-t
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:16 pm There's too many outed mafia alive in this game tbh.
It is unrealistic to think that all remaining mafia are on Scotty.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:13 pm This is the game where if Dizzy is town, he is doing first time things in front of me.
None of the things you are saying is first thing is true. You don't know me at all. We have hardly played games together, and it must've been years. You can tunnel me to your hearts desire, but it won't change a thing. I won't engage with you on that. If you have questions about my play style or what not, maybe ask someone who knows my play a lot better around here.

I thought Scotty was mafia. Felt pretty confident actually. Probably still a bad idea to move away from claimed non-town. I lost my head. Which is actually what I'm more known for.

If after this day, people think I'm wolf, I will offer myself up as an extra kill to your role and you can prove it as well. I was actually on course doing that last day, before the craziness happened.

Anyway. Enough about me. I should sleep now
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh ok. Never mind. I'm outed mafia apparently.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:20 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:13 pm This is the game where if Dizzy is town, he is doing first time things in front of me.
None of the things you are saying is first thing is true. You don't know me at all. We have hardly played games together, and it must've been years. You can tunnel me to your hearts desire, but it won't change a thing. I won't engage with you on that. If you have questions about my play style or what not, maybe ask someone who knows my play a lot better around here.

I thought Scotty was mafia. Felt pretty confident actually. Probably still a bad idea to move away from claimed non-town. I lost my head. Which is actually what I'm more known for.

If after this day, people think I'm wolf, I will offer myself up as an extra kill to your role and you can prove it as well. I was actually on course doing that last day, before the craziness happened.

Anyway. Enough about me. I should sleep now
Lol. Bullshit bro. The way you have played is nothing, nothing in your town's meta. I have played with you as a wolf, i have played with you as a Hydra, i have played with you here and in the mafia cafe site. I've played mashes with you and I'm 100% certain, just like i was certain that Hollowkatt was not town, that you are anti-town here.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

In fact i do believe that SvS is in fact not mafia and not town and he was saved so we'd waste an extra day trying to chop him.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:07 pm EnderWiggin, Golden, Dyslexicon, S~V~S, RondoDimBuckle, falcon45ca

Falcon is 100% civ the other 5 all might as well be mafia and are instantly in the POE from now on.

SVS needs to be resolved first

PC is town or pro town 3P
Dunno how you get to Falcon is town from that. I came to the opposite conclusion.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

RONDO is very likely mafia

Unfortunately I can't really explain it that well. Every game I play with Rondo, I townread him immediately. He is extremely obvious to me, as town. In this game, from the very start - every post of his I read is like nails on chalkboard to me. In terms of scummyness. It's just screeching in my ears.

1) Mafia had a soup kill (probably, unless that was a day kill ability just worded as a soup kill to troll us)

If so, him being a wolf and "buying time" to "self resolve" as he oh so insisted makes sense as a Soup Mafia strategy. He was on the chopping block on Day 3. He asked for a pass to D4, when the soup kill occurred. It could be a coincidence but it could not be

2) He was an "infiltrator" so to speak in the DnD group. He was not part of it initially. After they lost Le Petit, they asked for a replacement (part of their role). They were given Rondo, they could not choose. Kate and Urist were the two kills yesterday, the last remaining people of the initial DnD group. Rondo is the infiltrator there, the last surviving member. If that thing wasn't a soup kill, but a day kill flavored as one - Rondo could be the perpetrator

3) Rondo has not buried or shot any wolves. He has no meaningful interactions with wolves imo. When it was him versus Seanzie on Day 2, Seanzie rolled over and died. He was not fighting back, at least in my opinion.

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:59 pm ugh, no... vote Rondo, not Seanzie.
Look at this post. Imagine Seanzie's voice saying it out loud. It just sounds deadpan / no energy. He wasn't putting up a fight.

4) Him being all over the place and voting town, saying stuff like we're mafia, participating in the Scotty cfd, just all over the place, it's just not good. It's just too much anti-town stuff. While I perceive town!rondo as a very chaotic player, I also can see that he has some strategy when he does his stuff. I see no town strategy in his gameplay this game, he is just doing scummy and suspicious stuff over and over

I think Rondo is very likely Mafia

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, SVS doesn’t need to be resolved first.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:26 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:07 pm EnderWiggin, Golden, Dyslexicon, S~V~S, RondoDimBuckle, falcon45ca

Falcon is 100% civ the other 5 all might as well be mafia and are instantly in the POE from now on.

Dunno how you get to Falcon is town from that. I came to the opposite conclusion.
A thing to note:

There are 4 american townies this game, if Guillo is the last one

There are 3 flipped Kiwi VT. There might be 1 more left. If things are nice, and even, and symmetrical. There has been a lot of symmetry this game - 1 town fruit vendor and 1 mafia.

The thing with Scotty's role is, is if he peeked a Kiwi VT, on a night their ability was not active, he would receive no result (Vanilla). I believe same would happen for American Townie, as it is also worded as vanilla, but I'm not entirely sure. Falcon's ability (if he is Kiwi VT) was not active on the night Scotty visited him, as Falcon didn't have 2 votes.

Anyway, Falcon is either the last Kiwi VT (if there are indeed 4) or he is Vanilla Soup Goon or he is some unique "VT" that hasn't flipped yet (if he is town)

I believe every single dead villager left a townread on a falcon. At least those with the most experience. Nutella and Mac never for a second considered Falcon mafia. I believe we should listen to the dead villagers.

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The Scotty counterwagon was my idea. I wanted to see what happened when people were confronted with an opportunity to jump off the easy wagon on to a different one.

I think it behooves wolves to keep svs on the table so they’ll do exactly what sig just proposed and say that today we should resolve the 3p instead of wolf hunting. I disagree (except if people are suggesting svs is wolf and lied, that I’m open to).

Falcon, ender and dizzy were the other names on scotty whi were already in my PoE. I’ll be surprised if there’s no wolves there.

I probably should have jumped back on svs just before pill closed but I didn’t for personal reasons… I felt bad about the idea of asking her if she wanted another day then going back on that.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Wilgy is always LHF and hard to read. He is being confidently townread by Ender, which is a read I'm respecting, as I also townread Ender. I believe most players up until late game (now) townread Wilgy, after his shot. Only Urist suspected him. I'm choosing to honor those reads on Wilgy.

In addition, Rondo's claim that Wilgy and Sloonei have the same alignment makes it suboptimal to even consider resolving Wilgy before Rondo. In case we are suspicious of Wilgy, we always kill Rondo first and see his flip.

Wilgy is pretty towny

-t
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:18 pm DIZZY IS OUTED MAFIA

1) He has no shot or buried a single wolf

2) He was in the PoE put by Mac before he only shot a 3P

3) He has no notable interactions with flipped wolves that clear him

4) His PoE is extremely scumsiding. He wanted Scotty dead. Then he wanted to chop falcon in case Scotty is dead. He also scumread Urist. That's 3 villagers.

5) He engaged in an anti-town slapfight with Guillo. It's unlikely he never played a game with Guillo. He should know what to expect. He should know better. He faked his rage at him to look towny

6) He engaged in that horrendous anti-town cfd on Scotty

7) Dizzy is an amazing player as either alignment. As town, he should know better than to do all of those stuff

8) Ender, who is almost certainly town, and seems to have experience with Dizzy, also noticed Dizzy's drop off and started scumread him yesterday. MacDougall, a well respected player, too had Dizzy in his PoE. He wanted a 50/50 shot between him and Radish.
1) Not that it will matter at this point, but I very nearly shot Marmot. Mac told me not to, and I was talked off of it.

2) You're welcome.

3) I do though. Marmot literally ignores me and my suspicion and tries to appease me. When I case him, his response is "The case on me is good". That is only there to appease me and hold me off. The way Marmot was interacting with me was the reason I was suspicious in the first place. Alison also talked to me like she knew I was town.

4) This is true, and this is why I can accept getting shot or chopped. I absolutely thought Scotty was mafia. I didn't have much of a belied that either Falcon or Urist was tbh. But sure.

5) The reason I got tilted by Guillo is because he straight up said I was lying about how I play and specific things regarding me. Guillo is generally an extremely frustrating player to me. I should know better than to get tilted, but this is obviously not AI.

6) Yes.

7) Thank you. I've done worse. I also often get held to higher standards than I should.

8) Any wolf read on me is wrong, cause I'm town.

I don't have much confidence here. But yeah, I'll flip for all of your pleasure, and point out whichever direction is my opinion, which as you have noted, doesn't mean shit. I'd say it's wise to keep in mind a world where I'm town, cause this is that universe.

If I was mafia, I would never be in this position tbh. Which is the funny thing. I'd probably have figured out some way to get cleared or whatever.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:24 pmLol. Bullshit bro. The way you have played is nothing, nothing in your town's meta. I have played with you as a wolf, i have played with you as a Hydra, i have played with you here and in the mafia cafe site. I've played mashes with you and I'm 100% certain, just like i was certain that Hollowkatt was not town, that you are anti-town here.
Ok.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:30 pm

A thing to note:

There are 3 flipped Kiwi VT. There might be 1 more left. If things are nice, and even, and symmetrical. There has been a lot of symmetry this game - 1 town fruit vendor and 1 mafia.

The thing with Scotty's role is, is if he peeked a Kiwi VT, on a night their ability was not active, he would receive no result (Vanilla). I believe same would happen for American Townie, as it is also worded as vanilla, but I'm not entirely sure. Falcon's ability (if he is Kiwi VT) was not active on the night Scotty visited him, as Falcon didn't have 2 votes.

Anyway, Falcon is either the last Kiwi VT (if there are indeed 4) or he is Vanilla Soup Goon or he is some unique "VT" that hasn't flipped yet (if he is town)

I believe every single dead villager left a townread on a falcon. At least those with the most experience. Nutella and Mac never for a second considered Falcon mafia. I believe we should listen to the dead villagers.

-t
I asked falcon very deliberately what he thought of Scotty’s claim. He avoided the question, saying it wasn’t relevant. But here, Falcon literally had to answer a jeopardy question. He had real information relevant that he chose not to disclose at all.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I cannot compete. It’s during work hours for me. Ful disclosure.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Ender doesn't know what items he gives. He was confused by his own role. I believe that is very towny, as a lot of the town roles in this game seem to have a convoluted and/or insufficient description and players get confused. For example: If you were to read Scotty's flip, you wouldn't have any idea how that role interacts with our Power Role "Vanilla Towns", it's not really intuitive.

Lilypetal's role was also weird. She thought she could only use he ability once. When I also read, I also thought the same.

Ender is pretty towny on day talk and in terms of mech imo. His role is pretty townsided. He is helping us mow through the PoE (assuming he doesn't start gifting bad things). At worst, he could be 3p. But Ender is just never Mafia here

Verdict: Almost certainly town, miniscule chance of 3p

-t
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I cannot compete, it's my cousin's birthday tomorrow and mine the day right after. My presence today will be really limited, so i most likely park my vote on someone today.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Reasons just trust me on this one
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm not going to engage with wolf reads on me going forward. I'll try at least. It's kind of cringe when it gets to this point. But please do not tell me I'm lying about how I am or how I play. I know who I am. That is what is tilting.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:09 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:07 pm Golden is def scum
Agreed or third party. Either way post SVS who I suspect is mafia not 3P he’d be a prime vote so would ender
I am not wolf or third party. I am just pure town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I cannot compete, it's soon 2 am on a week day
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

No we need tk rwoslve SVS today

We have no clue if she’s really 3P

If she is 3P she very clearly this last phase showed she only cares about her own survival. Which means when push comes to shove she’ll vote with mafia to win
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden

I have no experience with him. Kate had him as never mafia. Mac and Urist tinfoiled him a bit.

It is a bit suspicious that he has a "shield" (redirection) considering we also have one. Two town roles with shields

It is also a bit suspicious that he is a neighborizer. Iawy was a town neighborizer. DnD were town neigbhorhood. We (party crashers) are a town neighborhood, sort of. If we are following the idea that Nook liked symmetrical design for this game, then giving Mafia a neighborizer fits

On day talk I think Golden is extremely towny. He is some kind of a god if he is Mafia, in my opinion

Verdict: Extremely towny on day talk. A lot of suspicious circumstances that make him scummy based off mech. I'm choosing to trust Kate's read that he is never mafia, for now. He might be 3P? But then I don't know how he fake claims his role name. It was a pretty good claim, believable

-t
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:43 pm
Agreed or third party. Either way post SVS who I suspect is mafia not 3P he’d be a prime vote so would ender
Your argument for starting the scotty wagon is questionabl at best mafia at worst.

We need to flip SVS first if she’s 3P it was just questionable if shes mafia then your mafia
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:44 pm Golden

I have no experience with him. Kate had him as never mafia. Mac and Urist tinfoiled him a bit.

It is a bit suspicious that he has a "shield" (redirection) considering we also have one. Two town roles with shields

It is also a bit suspicious that he is a neighborizer. Iawy was a town neighborizer. DnD were town neigbhorhood. We (party crashers) are a town neighborhood, sort of. If we are following the idea that Nook liked symmetrical design for this game, then giving Mafia a neighborizer fits

On day talk I think Golden is extremely towny. He is some kind of a god if he is Mafia, in my opinion

Verdict: Extremely towny on day talk. A lot of suspicious circumstances that make him scummy based off mech. I'm choosing to trust Kate's read that he is never mafia, for now. He might be 3P? But then I don't know how he fake claims his role name. It was a pretty good claim, believable

-t

Well the claim wouldn’t be fake since Kate confirmed it.

I think his alignment hinges on how SVS flips
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:42 pm I'm not going to engage with wolf reads on me going forward. I'll try at least. It's kind of cringe when it gets to this point. But please do not tell me I'm lying about how I am or how I play. I know who I am. That is what is tilting.
Being scumread is part of the game. If you find it cringe when you get scumread then that doesn't sound too fun. I would advise you to rethink that mindset so that

1) You can have more fun in Mafia
2) You don't make people threatened / walk on eggshells for scumreading you. It doesn't sound fun of fair for them either
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:42 pm But please do not tell me I'm lying about how I am or how I play. I know who I am. That is what is tilting.
Calling people liars is literally part of the game. It's a game about lying. If you don't want something's authenticity questioned - don't put it in the game thread. You put anger in the game thread. It is my choice and my read to scumread it

-t
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:42 pm I'm not going to engage with wolf reads on me going forward. I'll try at least. It's kind of cringe when it gets to this point. But please do not tell me I'm lying about how I am or how I play. I know who I am. That is what is tilting.
Being scumread is part of the game. If you find it cringe when you get scumread then that doesn't sound too fun. I would advise you to rethink that mindset so that

1) You can have more fun in Mafia
2) You don't make people threatened / walk on eggshells for scumreading you. It doesn't sound fun of fair for them either
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:42 pm But please do not tell me I'm lying about how I am or how I play. I know who I am. That is what is tilting.
Calling people liars is literally part of the game. It's a game about lying. If you don't want something's authenticity questioned - don't put it in the game thread. You put anger in the game thread. It is my choice and my read to scumread it

-t
Alright. Very fair.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

In other news, I have literally no idea who mafia is lol
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:44 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:43 pm
Your argument for starting the scotty wagon is questionabl at best mafia at worst.

We need to flip SVS first if she’s 3P it was just questionable if shes mafia then your mafia
Why does Mafia try to protect outed scum with a CFD?

I dont think SvS is scum, i voted him because Scotty was spewed town from Marmot i was not gonna vote off Scotty, so i rather kill 3P. But no mafia in their right minds are gonna out themselves to save scum!SvS there, not when they are nowhere close to win yet.

I could bet SvS is gonna flip what they claimed and scum saved them si we'd waste an elimination today.

We kill Dyslexicon today.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:30 pm

A thing to note:

-t
Sorry, did you say there is 7 flipped american and kiwi roles rn? List them please.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

If there is scum on Scotty's wagon, it'd be tops 2 but i doubt it.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:51 pmI could bet SvS is gonna flip what they claimed and scum saved them si we'd waste an elimination today.

You can do both if Ender gave away something \o/

We can even triple the fun with what I assume is your role.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I feel you 100% on this.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hey even when I’ve lied this game I’ve been honest about the general shape and every lie I’ve told has been with very specific intentions (fooling wolves, protecting town) but even though I know I’ve lied I hate being told I’m lying because it feels like a personal judgment.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I feel much more comfortable with being called wolfy.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

I got ender's gift today and it isnt what you guys think it is
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:53 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:51 pmI could bet SvS is gonna flip what they claimed and scum saved them si we'd waste an elimination today.

You can do both if Ender gave away something \o/

We can even triple the fun with what I assume is your role.
Kind of ironic that guillo and I completely agree on the reasons why the scotty elim happened just different views on the who lol.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:52 pm Sorry, did you say there is 7 flipped american and kiwi roles rn? List them please.
I said that there are 6 flipped, Guillo would be the 7th one

Mac, Creature, 112 - flipped american
cape, pyxxy,

It would appear only 2 kiwi flipped. Me and sheep were theorizing and looks like we messed up the numbers

-t
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:56 pm Hey even when I’ve lied this game I’ve been honest about the general shape and every lie I’ve told has been with very specific intentions (fooling wolves, protecting town) but even though I know I’ve lied I hate being told I’m lying because it feels like a personal judgment.
Then you are in the wrong line of business, i have no reason to trust you ate telling the truth at face value.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:54 pm
I feel you 100% on this.
Tutuu is also completely right though. 8 years of mafia, and I still get tilted lol

It doesn't even matter. We should win anyway. And I signed up for this game as last huzzah to mafia, and I've really enjoyed it so far, and should know better than to be a sour pusy now
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:56 pm I got ender's gift today and it isnt what you guys think it is
What is it.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:43 pm No we need tk rwoslve SVS today

If she is 3P she very clearly this last phase showed she only cares about her own survival. Which means when push comes to shove she’ll vote with mafia to win
This is a bit of a stretch, and almost sounds a bit hysterical on your part.

I have to find a number of people making AtE (and the one I had died, so I’m unlikely to meet that since Nanook said the game would not last that long). Other than that I have to be alive at games end. So yeah, if I have a chance to live I’ll take it.

Rather than worrying about 3P, you might do better to be trying to figure out who is actually bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:56 pm I got ender's gift today and it isnt what you guys think it is
Is it a new pair of shoes?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also someone visited me with something if someone wants to claim that.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Here's a fun read:
S~V~S is open 3p, wolves keeping her around just to keep wagon focused on her.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:59 pm

I have to find a number of people making AtE (and the one I had died, so I’m unlikely to meet that since Nanook said the game would not last that long). Other than that I have to be alive at games end. So yeah, if I have a chance to live I’ll take it.

Rather than worrying about 3P, you might do better to be trying to figure out who is actually bad.
I just did a bunch of AtE lol

Weird role though
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:59 pm

There’s zero reason to assume you’re even 3P

There was a last minute coordinating effort to save you

You’re attempting to gaslight here by calling my hysterical when it’s in fact common sense
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”