FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Long Con wrote:
Roxy wrote:Also to anyone who has cleared MP to be a civ bc he MAY have survived a N attempt - HELO. - there are 2 baddie teams and Chick.
Just to clarify, there is only one baddie team, and Chick. British Intel is Civ-aligned, in that they need to defeat The Lemons to win. Also, it looks like they can win even if dead... but they don't need to defeat Chick Hicks to win (so Chick, leave them alone! :) )
The remainder of their win conditions are secret. :confused:

Lot of assumptions being made about secrets today.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Roxy wrote:Also to anyone who has cleared MP to be a civ bc he MAY have survived a N attempt - HELO. - there are 2 baddie teams and Chick.
Just to clarify, there is only one baddie team, and Chick. British Intel is Civ-aligned, in that they need to defeat The Lemons to win. Also, it looks like they can win even if dead... but they don't need to defeat Chick Hicks to win (so Chick, leave them alone! :) )
The remainder of their win conditions are secret. :confused:

Lot of assumptions being made about secrets today.
Good point about British Intel, I had taken that to mean role secrets, but it appears you're right.

What other assumptions are being made about secrets?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Roxy: The non-participation is irking me too. :(

Linki @LC: Snow said there was a recruit, idr seeing mention of one. :shrug:

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

To answer Made's question I'm not Mafia.

I think the case against LC is strained - not boldly asserting suspicions of players whose alignment you don't know is perfectly reasonable. That's basically how I play, as I really don't want to commit to something I'm not sure of.

I haven't felt suspicious of Dom or MP to date, but LC's theory is intriguing. However, for this lynch I will stick to my original suspicion and vote Made. I feel like if we conclude once and for all whether he is civvie then Snowy's alignment can be more easily deduced; otherwise, this topic will keep reocurring in every lynch.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I see nothing wrong with Dom's behavior this game. He's been reasonable. I may not agree with him on Made, but LC's most recent theory is obviously an attempt to CHA (cover his ass). And he has been baddie hunting and not making near as many empty statements or questions as you, LC.

I'd like everyone to actually read my observations about LC. I am very confident he's bad.
Of course you don't see anything wrong with Dom's behaviour. It's pretty clear he's your baddie teammate. I just hope we don't lynch Made before proving it by lynching one of you.

That might explain why his panties got all bunched up when I voted for dom. :haha:

I thought I knew who I was voting for today but now I'm not so sure. Going to have to think on this one.
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Ok, MP x Dom team doesn't make sense to me considering how close Dom's MP push was early game to getting him lynched, if i remember correctly.
Pov: you reading my takes
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DFaraday wrote:To answer Made's question I'm not Mafia.

I think the case against LC is strained - not boldly asserting suspicions of players whose alignment you don't know is perfectly reasonable. That's basically how I play, as I really don't want to commit to something I'm not sure of.

I haven't felt suspicious of Dom or MP to date, but LC's theory is intriguing. However, for this lynch I will stick to my original suspicion and vote Made. I feel like if we conclude once and for all whether he is civvie then Snowy's alignment can be more easily deduced; otherwise, this topic will keep reocurring in every lynch.
I think that a Made vote is a mistake. What, besides his evaluation of Dom, is your suspicion of him based on? Sorry if you've explained it already, MP will probably say that me asking this is evidence that I do nothing of value. :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote:Ok, MP x Dom team doesn't make sense to me considering how close Dom's MP push was early game to getting him lynched, if i remember correctly.
Really? Because although Dom stated he would vote MP until he was dead, he didn't actually vote for him once. Even on the first day, when his vote could have made the difference and gotten MP lynched.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Whatever, laugh at my case. I don't know what else to say. I still think LC is bad and I think he's been avoiding necessary discussion.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Also the civs deserve to lose this for following bs cases/suspicions - I changed my vote to help.
Why would a civvie do this?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Last I checked, Roxy, NO ONE is following me. Does this mean you think the case against Made is BS?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote:
Made wrote:Ok, MP x Dom team doesn't make sense to me considering how close Dom's MP push was early game to getting him lynched, if i remember correctly.
Really? Because although Dom stated he would vote MP until he was dead, he didn't actually vote for him once. Even on the first day, when his vote could have made the difference and gotten MP lynched.
:confused: Rereading.....
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:Also the civs deserve to lose this for following bs cases/suspicions - I changed my vote to help.
Why would a civvie do this?
Frustration, honestly I can relate. Real talk tho, I guess I can give Sabie a bye because she's addressed why she hasn't been online, but boog's vote :(.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LC and guys, I'm sorry. I know the danger of speaking in absolutes.

I don't KNOW that LC or Rox are bad.

I just am having a really hard time this game pinpointing anything and every time I do I really think I'm onto something. I still think I might be here. But I'm willing to reconsider.

I do not think Made is bad at this moment so I won't be voting there.

I need to go again because I'm wasting time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I do still believe LC has been very slick and I do think he's worth considering. I find it odd that BR, who said the same, now seems to no longer believe that.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

This statement bothers me. Why would someone say this if they were civ? There is never a benefit to trying to convince someone you aren't civ when you are.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sabie12 wrote:
This statement bothers me. Why would someone say this if they were civ? There is never a benefit to trying to convince someone you aren't civ when you are.
I agree.

Made's theory of frustration makes no sense. No one is following my suspicion of Rox. She didn't vote for me or say that she thinks I'm bad. I'm calling BS.

Switching my vote to Rox for now.

BBL
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

sabie12 wrote:

references to previous mafia games aside, Sabie, what's your opinion on LC's argument? MP's? What about other arguments against me?

linki- Misread the "I changed my vote to help" part, making her seems far less spiteful, Why is she voting for herself, and how does this relate to some arguments gaining more traction to others?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 4]

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:Well, if YOU read MY post then you'll see I didn't say that you think I'm bad.

Otherwise, I'm quite comfortable integrating a scathing diatribe about MP07's methods in with a post that began with answering you.
Well, you threw a lot of shade in that post. I see my name in there far more than MP's. You never actually indicted Mr. Sock of anything in that post, but rather, danced around an issue that left both me and MP open to attack.
You're being too sensitive.
Sensitive of what?
You have made post after post about ME but then say you suspect MP.

I think MP is just wrong about just about everything this game. Not bad.
Long Con wrote:Dom's game:

Please feel free to click that link and follow along Dom's posts yourself.

First couple of days, some nothing posts.

Next six days, focus on MP for making a Seemer comment, and for leading the FZ. lynch.

Then he realizes that MP getting targeted makes him not a baddie, drops MP. Barely questions whether or not it was MP or DF that got targeted.

Next five days, goes after Made for, let's call it the "suspicious analysis" for brevity.

That takes us to yesterday when he asked me about the Hedge/Made lynch.

At no point to MP call Dom out for "not baddie hunting", despite Dom having only two suspicions all game, and extremely minimal discussion of anything else.

Theory: Dom's pursuit of MovingPictures07 in the early game was distancing, because he's a baddie with MP07. DFaraday was the actual target for the Night 1 kill, targeted by Dom, MP, and team. When the failed kill didn't show a specific player, they took advantage of it to lead the thread into accepting that MP was targeted, and therefore not a baddie. This also led to a convenient point for Dom to stop his distancing accusations of his teammate, to move doggedly on to the next target, Made.

Despite earlier declarations of trust for Snow Dog, Dom uses the Made case to also cast a shadow of doubt on Snow Dog, saying "Snow Dog is either bad or is hugely misguided". This is an attempt to seize the opportunity to lynch a possible Civvie BTSC team. I can only imagine the Seemer talk that would likely come up when Made gets lynched as Finn McMissile or something.

So, yeah, after this analysis of Dom's gameplay, coupled with MP's lack of criticism for it, makes these guys my top two suspects for this lynch.
Well this is wrong.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Do it, lynch me. Then when I flip civ, I want everyone to lynch you, LC, and your baddie teammate, Rox. ;)
Woah, there hoss.
Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Rox's fixation on Ambray and the way she has emotionally manipulated the thread have been bothering me for some time. I think she's your teammate.
You are brilliant baddie hunter MP! I guess your wall of text will secure LC's lynch -
I guess since your lumping me together as a baddie with FZ & Bass who had dun goofed did not work out so now I am a baddie with LC on a team though idk why since I was suspicious of LC before MP - but what ever he says must be true bc its in a wall of text.

Yes everyone, lets trust someone who has consistently led lynches on civvies all gme.

Someone who refuses to see all sides.

Someone who thinks he is right all the time so their mind will remain unchanged even when proven wrong.

Someone who is displaying all the civ qualities that make me want to follow their vote.

:fiesta:

I really wish you would just go on and make a wall of text about me so I can be lynched and put out of my misery.

Also to anyone who has cleared MP to be a civ bc he MAY have survived a N attempt - HELO. - there are 2 baddie teams and Chick.
I see one team that needs to kill civvies to win.
He could be Chick
He could be. I just find it less likely that he is bad since he survived a NK attempt. I think this because I think DFaraday would be a foolish choice so early in the game.
Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:I really had no idea who the baddies were.
Long Con wrote:Don't bother, MP, why waste your time when you've already decided? Just vote for me, stop trying to justify it by pretending to analyze my gameplay.

You want me to tell you who the baddies are. I don't know who they are. I know who I think they're not. I put out some discussion about it, and you just accuse me yet again of "not baddie hunting".
You voted me D2.

If you found me suspicious all this time, why did you not pursue it?

Redacted.
I do believe you know all about redacted, since your case is made of it.
...that, more than anything, makes me suspicious of you.
Maybe MP was actually that overconfident that he had magically caught a whole baddie team, but it just smacks of convenience to me.
I don't know what to do about MP. It's possible he could be a severely mistaken Civvie, but the way he just threw Bass, FZ., and Roxy into the pot just based on Bass' suppose slip-up is just bizarre. Then the sig bet thing, which always makes me suspicious. S~V~S just made a sig bet over in Monopoly Mafia and turned out to be a baddie. I feel like it's a move designed to make everyone believe that you're Civvie, because no one would ever make a sig bet as a baddie! :rolleyes:
Nope, I never actually was suspicious or said he could be a baddie. That's the case, right? I do appreciate you pulling all my quotes together so it's this easy to prove you wrong. Just because I didn't take the Tunnel Vision route like you and Dom seem to enjoy, doesn't mean I'm not baddie hunting. I'm not obligated to say every word that comes to my mind when I'm playing Mafia, I'm surprised to learn that's not a general principle everyone follows. I'm not here to prove to you or anyone how hard I can publicly try to get baddies - when I think I've found a baddie, you will know about it. And I'm pretty sure I've found two here.

What's the phrase, MP? "Ya dun goofed"? Yup. *votes MP*
I really wish you'd stop lumping me with MP. I really really do. I haven't done any of the things he has, and I don't appreciate you conflating his actions with mine. I haven't criticized your gameplay. I haven't suspected you. I haven't done any of those things, but you talk like I have. I do not appreciate it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

I implore you all to move your votes from Made.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Starting to sound like a scratched record so I'll not say it anymore. When he flips civ what next?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MR you asked who the recruiter is. Surely this guy? If not, what do you think?
Elohcin wrote:
Professor Z
Rewires cars to work for him. *Secret*

NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

Urgh, sorry. I fell asleep as soon as I got home from work and have just woken up - will be going straight back to sleep. Haha.

I have not got around to reading DF's posts and I don't want to add another fish to the barrel when there is already a lot of names being tossed about at the moment.

I don't think Made is bad, nor MP, unfortunately that means I am voting Roxy - it's not my first choice by any means but that is where the only other votes are. Wouldn't be the case if she hadn't moved her vote, but that is how the cookie has crumbled at this exact moment in time.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Oh, I also thought it worth commenting this is not Boogs' first drive by vote. I have noticed in previous lynches him doing the same.
I cut him a bit of slack for it because of his post the other day saying he was going to ask for replacement - hosts, has he done this?
If he hasn't, I am not cutting him any slack for it because he's obviously been in the thread. I find it interesting he voted Made though. The fact DF has voted there too makes me think perhaps there's a save going on.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ambray wrote:Urgh, sorry. I fell asleep as soon as I got home from work and have just woken up - will be going straight back to sleep. Haha.

I have not got around to reading DF's posts and I don't want to add another fish to the barrel when there is already a lot of names being tossed about at the moment.

I don't think Made is bad, nor MP, unfortunately that means I am voting Roxy - it's not my first choice by any means but that is where the only other votes are. Wouldn't be the case if she hadn't moved her vote, but that is how the cookie has crumbled at this exact moment in time.
So if Rox had not voted for herself, then neither would you have?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Snow Dog wrote:
Ambray wrote:Urgh, sorry. I fell asleep as soon as I got home from work and have just woken up - will be going straight back to sleep. Haha.

So if Rox had not voted for herself, then neither would you have?

OK MP voted there too. Sorry. Forgot.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bah, I'm so confused. Why did Ambray just latch onto Rox? That gave me a bad feeling.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snowy, what are your thoughts on LC? Ambray? Everyone else (except Made :P)?
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

As I explained - I don't want Made lynched and the only other people with votes are you and her.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Bah, I'm so confused. Why did Ambray just latch onto Rox? That gave me a bad feeling.
I was weird. But she wanted her vote to have value and didn't want to vote Made. I guess.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I do still believe LC has been very slick and I do think he's worth considering. I find it odd that BR, who said the same, now seems to no longer believe that.

That's not entirely true. I don't trust LC, but it doesn't mean I can't consider other possibilities as well.
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Snowy, what are your thoughts on LC? Ambray? Everyone else (except Made :P)?
My thoughts on LC are as stated previous. If he was bad why put the final vote on Bass if he didn't need to. he could have distanced himself from that vote. That kind of bothers me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Snowy, what are your thoughts on LC? Ambray? Everyone else (except Made :P)?
My thoughts on LC are as stated previous. If he was bad why put the final vote on Bass if he didn't need to. he could have distanced himself from that vote. That kind of bothers me.

That is also a very good point I hadn't thought of. There was no reason LC had to vote Bass to get rid of him so he would not likely vote for him if he was bad. I just find it really hard to read LC this game.
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Forgot to add further thoughts.

Ambray I am slightly leaning civ. I think.

Rox I am stuck on. I can see her being bad but the self vote says otherwise doesn't it? Exasperated civ? She seems to over react to everything imo, but I don't know what that means.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

OK. Need to sleep and this is where I am. With current vote I have to vote for Rox to try and save Made. I am not comfortable with this but I do not know she is good. I hope she is bad.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I have an uncomfortable feeling that Made might be a certain baddie role. :/

But were that the case, I hesitate to believe Snow would actually vote to save that teammate. UNLESS they are 1-2 players down already, which is possible given the NKs thus far but imo unlikely.

I suppose the chance that the solo killer hating ties means that he'll die if there is one isn't very high? :p

Self-voting is a ping for me late in this game. LC is playing sloppy too. Could him and Roxy be running some weird baddie gambit?

I'll vote for Roxy. Gotta jet. :(

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Not surprised.
I was hoping people would show their true intent. I am going to let it happen bc civs will never win a game on this site.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Not surprised.
I was hoping people would show their true intent. I am going to let it happen bc civs will never win a game on this site.
WTF

WTF does this accomplish if you're civ?

I don't know about you, but I'm busting my butt to make sure civs win a full game on this site.

Also, they have won one (MOTU) and plenty of speed games.

Defeatist attitudes don't help at all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm seriously torn and I feel afraid that people jumped on that wagon so readily.

But I don't really think Made is bad either.

Guess I'm keeping my vote where it is. Ugh.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bothers you in what way? Makes you think he's bad or good?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:Not surprised.
WTF

WTF does this accomplish if you're civ?

I don't know about you, but I'm busting my butt to make sure civs win a full game on this site.

Also, they have won one (MOTU) and plenty of speed games.

Defeatist attitudes don't help at all.
This seriously bugs me. if Rox flips civ, I swear.
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Simon »

I'm trying to figure out if Long Con is bad or not. I would be on a team with MovingPictures to see if Long Con is bad, but why is MovingPictures voting for Roxy if he thinks Long Con is bad?

I would also like to lynch DFaraday to see if he's bad.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for LC.
ImageImage
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

I don't want to see MP get lynched- I will vote for Long Con.

I will be busy with my classes tomorrow. :P
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Epignosis »

"In all this excitement, we neglected to provide the fourth lap's results. Here they are now:"

Jeff Gorvette #24- 2'38"02
Nigel Gearsley #9- 2'43"05
Max Schnell #4- 2'44"44
Lightning McQueen #95- 2'44"44
Shu Todoroki #7- 2'47"43
Carla Veloso #8- 2'47"43
Lewis Hamilton #2- 2'48"05
Rip Clutchgoneski #10- 2'48"05
Raoul ÇaRoule #6- 2'52"01
Francesco Bernoulli #1- 2'54"04
Miguel Camino #5- 2'59"59
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who bumped off fingersplints?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Ambray
No votes

Black Rock
No votes

Boogs
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
No votes

Kate
No votes

Long Con
Simon (16), Black Rock (17), Tink (18)
16%

Made
Dom (2), sabie12 (6), Boogs (7), DFaraday (10)
21%

Mister Rearranger
No votes

MovingPictures07
Long Con (8)
5%

Roxy
Roxy (9), MovingPictures07 (11), Ambray (13), Snow Dog (14), Mister Rearranger (15)
26%

sabie12
No votes

Simon
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

Tink
No votes

Jeff Gordon #24 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), fingersplints (3), Bass_the_Clever (4), thellama73 (5), S~V~S (12), Elohcin (19)
32%

Total votes : 19
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 5: Drop and Give Me an Apology, Soldier!
Roxy has been lynched. She was Sarge.
<><><><><><>
“What are those two gals doin’ down there in the pits?”

“With so much going on out there, it’s easy for fans to slip in.”

“Looks like they’re lookin’ for somebody!”

“You may be right, Darrell, but we’ll have to watch to see who.”

“Hey, Bob, what’s that tow truck doing out that bringing somebody into the pits?”

“It seems we have a replacement, Darrell.”

fingersplints has replaced Kate.
It is now Night 5. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 5]

Post by Tangrowth »

:overreact:

RIP Roxy. I REALLY REALLY don't understand why you did that. Grrrrr.

I'll be voting LC again tomorrow.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who wouldn't be fans of a talking, typing sockfaced being?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, also, welcome splints 2.0!!! Assuming you're civvie. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I should have stuck with my gut. I had no idea that others agreed with me. It seemed everyone thought my thoughts on LC were baseless, and I couldn't get over the WIFOM of Roxy's self-vote. I'm sorry Roxy and everyone else. :(

Return to “Previous Jobs”