Total votes: 9
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D5

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:16 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:13 am
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:10 am Can anyone give me a compelling argument for why the answer here is not just guillo?
Yeah I dont wanna find the quotes but when mac claimed his role, guillo immediately gunned for him and said "you're lying cuz that's my role" but then when we all realized there were multiples of some of the roles in the game, guillo backed off. That's the only thing really giving him a pro on my pros and cons list, but I guess I do give him some points for playing relatively casually with less agenda than his normal self which I assume would be more likely if he was town
Would w!guillo, assuming the same ability, be likely to think Mac was anti-town and willing to Thunderdome?
Something that you need to know about guillo is that he will accuse anyone of anti town behavior and is always willing to thunderdome
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:14 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:13 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:10 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:09 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:02 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:01 am

😂 you should do stand up
yeah I am really not vibing with Porscha this game. Almost lock wolf at this point
If my current theory is correct you can shake my hand post game
But it is amusing to me that you think I'm trying to out you instead of not mislynch you
different statements dont try to equate them
Ah sorry I assumed you meant kill you by outting you since you appear peeved by efforts to clarify your mech claims
outing me is different. Ender right now is trying to out me. Unsuccessfully. You are trying to get me killed by getting me to talk about Mech
How would talking about mech get you killed if it isnt via outting lol
viewtopic.php?p=1020324#p1020324

lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:16 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:13 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:11 am D2 not D1 Ender, I remember being attacked by Mac d2 for lock town reading you, so explain that to me.
D2 part way through you swapped to lock townreading me because "Wolf Ender doesn't get himself in this position."

Either you've got a tenuous grasp on events of this game that YOU WERE INVOLVED IN or you're just trying to twist things to make me feel/seem bad knowing that most people aren't going to care enough to comb through 1k posts to find what you're talking about.
this one

ahhh thats when it happened. Its been over a week since then and over 1000 posts (of my own) so you cant expect me to keep them straight when I dont really care at this point. as I said Golden / Wilgy / Sloonie have this I am a supporting cast member now

I cant be bothered to comb though my own posts to figure out what Ive done. Ive been too trisky this game.
OBJECTION! Hearsay.

You have 952 posts in this topic as of this moment. Your statement about "over 1000 posts (of my own)" is a factually proven lie.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:18 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:16 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:13 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:11 am D2 not D1 Ender, I remember being attacked by Mac d2 for lock town reading you, so explain that to me.
D2 part way through you swapped to lock townreading me because "Wolf Ender doesn't get himself in this position."

Either you've got a tenuous grasp on events of this game that YOU WERE INVOLVED IN or you're just trying to twist things to make me feel/seem bad knowing that most people aren't going to care enough to comb through 1k posts to find what you're talking about.
this one

ahhh thats when it happened. Its been over a week since then and over 1000 posts (of my own) so you cant expect me to keep them straight when I dont really care at this point. as I said Golden / Wilgy / Sloonie have this I am a supporting cast member now

I cant be bothered to comb though my own posts to figure out what Ive done. Ive been too trisky this game.
OBJECTION! Hearsay.

You have 952 posts in this topic as of this moment. Your statement about "over 1000 posts (of my own)" is a factually proven lie.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Thing that is kinda holding me back on Sig:

He did effectively soft killing Allison EOD before that kill happened.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ok, does wolf golden loverise wolf alison knowing that town sig is going to shoot to get town points and make up a conversation? I can see them both doing it. But really am I the only one having that thought? If so I will bury it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:18 am @S~V~S I am going to offer you a good deal.

How about I give you the win, and you help town?

Seeing as you've struggled to find AtE posts because the thread is too big. SVS I am literally going to quote you some posts. Submit those posts, shoot the person, and you get the win. Sounds good?

I am asking because town is in a really dire spot if my reads are right. I think there are currently 7 town alive myself included, and 5 non-town alive - svs, golden, dizzy, rondo, sloonei

Please don't let Golden manipulate you. He might have helped with the CFD but he didn't bother to give you actual posts to win the game. I am handing you the win on a silver platter. Please, help town. You need a few AtE posts, right? Here is your win:
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:42 pm I'm not going to engage with wolf reads on me going forward. I'll try at least. It's kind of cringe when it gets to this point. But please do not tell me I'm lying about how I am or how I play. I know who I am. That is what is tilting.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:27 pm I'll just say it, I will actually be upset if I'm shot over MR, 112 or HK here. I've spent so much time and energy, actively trying to help.

I have things that I think should be clearing for me. And I'd just like to keep playing the game and keep trying to help, PoE or not.

Like I won't be actually upset personally at someone, but I'll be upset in the context of this game.
Golden might be your IRL friend (I don't know, is he?) and he might have contributed to the CFD that saved you, BUT I AM GIVING YOU THE WIN SVS. NOT HIM. PLEASE HELP US.

-t
I consider Golden a FRIEND, but I have been kinda annoyed with him this game :pout: . Since I am just answering @'s here, I am missing some context, so not sure how killing Dizzy will be bad for Golden, But thanks for giving me something to submit. The first one probably passes, the second, I don't think just saying "I will be upset" counts.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:21 am ok, does wolf golden loverise wolf alison knowing that town sig is going to shoot to get town points and make up a conversation? I can see them both doing it. But really am I the only one having that thought? If so I will bury it
No. This is part of why I don't believe Golden is a wolf.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Not sure where that capslock on 'friend' came from. No judgment there, just random typo weirdness.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:17 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:14 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:13 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:10 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:09 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:02 am

yeah I am really not vibing with Porscha this game. Almost lock wolf at this point
If my current theory is correct you can shake my hand post game
But it is amusing to me that you think I'm trying to out you instead of not mislynch you
different statements dont try to equate them
Ah sorry I assumed you meant kill you by outting you since you appear peeved by efforts to clarify your mech claims
outing me is different. Ender right now is trying to out me. Unsuccessfully. You are trying to get me killed by getting me to talk about Mech
How would talking about mech get you killed if it isnt via outting lol
viewtopic.php?p=1020324#p1020324

lol
I mean tbf they already had an entire role flip from nutella so all they had to do was say they were in the dnd server and the wolf could copy paste their entire roles with the role name promptly. They were outted
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:19 am Thing that is kinda holding me back on Sig:

He did effectively soft killing Allison EOD before that kill happened.
So you dont think he could have shot at golden?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:20 am
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:16 am Ok so Enders role mechanically doesnt make sense to be mafia Golden because

1) its incredibly pro town
2) it is claimed to be confusing and ender doesnt even understand it (checks out with other town roles being confusing and having half assed descriptions coz nanook was too lazy to write detailed)
3) mafia dont have fakeclaims because radish claimed normal VT and gave up and died. So if ender is mafia, he has played a galaxy brain long con game with having this ridiculous plan of pre emptively fake softing a role that isnt worded properly

Ender has no reason to give these items to town. On n1 he didnt know what it did. He gave scotty a gun. On n2 he could have given a mafia buddy a gun to silently shoot a town, after figuring it iut

I suppose there might be some tinfoil that ender and wilgy are both mafia hm...

Well. Enders role ... By design is just really pro town. Its mowing down the poe. Every night

It could be a mafia, if nook decided to design a mafia role that was pro-town and fooled people into trusting it

But ... Hm. It just seems really far fetched to me

Like Ender being mafia is on the same level of sig being mafia and shooting alison, to me

-t
It could be SK, I didnt read the Neon flip but she was town right? there has to be a 3p killer out there right?
Neon was town and if svs is being truthful then she has kp
I've never played a game with so much overnight chatter.

And I do have KP, but it's super conditional. Not unlike Neons, but a bit harder to achieve. I definitely wouldn't call myself a "serial killer"; I can literally kill one person who got too emo after I gather a group of them. I haven't been able to kill anyone, and I doubt at this stage that I will.

I plan to pop in when I can, read the last page (there were 7 pages of posts since I posted last night when i came in this morning, lol. I'm not reading all that) answer any @'s, and try to make an informed vote.

There's 12 of us alive (counting PC as 1), of that probably 1-2 baddie team members, 1 Mod Squad (I've heard people supposing 3 total MS but is there a reason why? If so i missed it). I doubt there is a traditional SK, Neon was town. Sig only killed one person afaik. So he might have a conditional thing like me? But he seems to have been fairly active in thread, and only killed one person, so i doubt he's an SK, either. All the other deaths seem to be accounted for?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:11 am
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:18 am [VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine

He’s been wolfing the entire fucking game.

@S~V~S I told Mac to fuck off earlier in the game. Go find it ad shoot me. I hope you win :hugs: :hug:

Assuming I manage to die, please go look at ender and guillo and don’t follow PC of a cliff like a lemming.

Peace!
:hug:

It really doesn't work like that. I have to submit what I find at night (1 per night) and when I have four I can shoot one. I have zero right now since HK died ha ha. And since the host predicted a quick ending, I think all the emo folk in here are safe from me. But thanks for the heads up, I'll submit it if i find it.

Hope you feel better soon.
Also, are you trying to do to me what you said you did to Alison? Tried to goad her into killing you so you could deflect to her?

Wow. I am disappoint. :scared:
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:53 am
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:27 am I uh losing confidence in my reads lmao

Listen guys i dont wanna be controlling and shit

Im just like doing it for fun + trynna win at the same time

I just think rondo is mafia and we really really really should kill him. I dunno how we take it from there, im not confident enough to say "do this do that" after we kill rondo

-t
Also what do you think of sloonei today
I think he softed 3p thats townsiding

Or maybe hes rly town and just posting weird

I jumped on him coz he defended rondo and i was like ????? NO WAY

-t
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:10 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:10 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:57 pm @RondoDimBuckle any new mech info / reports that you can give us?

If you do - why not start with that immediately?

If you don't - why not?

-t
Rondo has info he isnt sharing and that's why he stopped playing the game
weird to say I have stopped playing when I am here and posting. Weird thing to assume I have info. TMI?
What Maf role would Porscha possibly have that she had TMI that you gained info during the night phase?

I think she's probably referring to your earlier claims re: Urist etc
any information outed by my fellow DNDers is likely to be not fully correct since I lied to them as much as I lied to main thread which is why I am not part of the soup kill when Urist decided to out everything into thread
This doesn't do much in the way of town casing yourself
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:24 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:20 am
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:18 am Kate was very convinced dizzy was mafia. I could honour that, but Tutuu’s case on dizzy basically outlined a world in which I would literally always be town. So while I could be confbiasing he just FEELS town to me.

So if I vote dizzy it’s fully on trust of Kate and ignoring my own read.
Why does dizzy feel really town to you
Reminds me of my own town game:

1) hasn’t caught any wolves
2) townreads everyone
3) tilted at being called a liar
4) understands the need to create town momentum in the thread but can’t work out how and just ends up forlornly saying ‘I really am town’ a lot.
Have you played with Dyslexicon before?

1) That is the problem, Dyslexicon is a terrifying power wolf, that is what he does, shielding teammates while leading townies to their doom. As town, he should have already a pelt, in this game specially with so many polarized flipped scum.

2) How is this townie? Also his only scum reads have been flipped townies or people pushing him.

3) Wolves get tilted too for being called liars, cause you know, their little lies are not working on their favor.

4) ???

Im gonna say that if Dislexicon is actually town, Golden is mafia with TMI.
I dont believe a player with 13,000 posts here which implies game experience, picks up that to townread someone.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:28 am @DrWilgy
@EnderWiggin
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@Porscha
@sig

It's time for us to combine just like Power Rangers into VOLTRON. It is dire times. There's 7 of us town left.

Rondo and Dizzy are obvious mafia for reasons I said earlier. Sloonei is obvious mafia for defending Rondo and not playing the game in any other way. Svs is 3p but I tried to bribe her. Golden is just a 3p who's blatantly scumsiding.

I don't know who joined in this event and who didn't, but that will probably have a huge impact on the game.

Regardless of whatever happens, WE NEED TO VOTE TOGETHER.

ALL 7 OF US NEED TO VOTE IN UNISON.

Please take responsibility of your vote and treat this as LyLo. We can't afford to split our votes or be the single votes on wagons.

This already happened to us yesterday with Scotty - 4 of the people on the CFD were non-town. Falcon and Ender were the only town.

If we don't vote all together in unison they'll just overtake us lol

I suggest that we vote off Rondo first. I firmly believe that he gave up earlier, until I made fun of him and he didn't want to accept it so he regained a little WIM. I am hoping that SVS shoots Dizzy to get her win. Then we take it from there. I believe Sloonei is the last mafia and should die after that too

We can't afford to waste time chopping svs (in fact, she is our friend. we should befriend her. we love you svs) and we can't waste time with Golden

THIS IS YOU ESPECIALLY @DrWilgy. i understand why you wanna kill Golden, i do, king. BUT WE NEED YOUR VOTE, AND GOLDEN IS 3P

-t
Rondo is obvious town. Kill Dizzy plase
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:57 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:55 am Why is Rondo mafia?
I gave you my most recent feelings about him so I'll assume this is directed at PC

I also am personally never voting PC idc if they get some 3p win con and immediately buss it open and win game at some point
Wf is this post?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:42 am
@EnderWiggin
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@Porscha
@sig

It's time for us to combine just like Power Rangers into VOLTRON. It is dire times. There's 7 of us town left.

Rondo and Dizzy are obvious mafia for reasons I said earlier. Sloonei is obvious mafia for defending Rondo and not playing the game in any other way. Svs is 3p but I tried to bribe her. Golden is just a 3p who's blatantly scumsiding.

I don't know who joined in this event and who didn't, but that will probably have a huge impact on the game.

Please take responsibility of your vote and treat this as LyLo. We can't afford to split our votes or be the single votes on wagons.

This already happened to us yesterday with Scotty - 4 of the people on the CFD were non-town. Falcon and Ender were the only town.

I suggest that we vote off Rondo first. I firmly believe that he gave up earlier, until I made fun of him and he didn't want to accept it so he regained a little WIM. I am hoping that SVS shoots Dizzy to get her win. Then we take it from there. I believe Sloonei is the last mafia and should die after that too

We can't afford to waste time chopping svs (in fact, she is our friend. we should befriend her. we love you svs) and we can't waste time with Golden

THIS IS YOU ESPECIALLY @DrWilgy. i understand why you wanna kill Golden, i do, king. BUT WE NEED YOUR VOTE, AND GOLDEN IS 3P

-t
Rondo is obvious town. Kill Dizzy plase
Rondo is obvious mafia. Kill Rondo please
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:17 am svs, sloonei (lock town and extremely kind, compassionate, charming players. my favorite mafia players. i love them very much. <3 <3 <3)

guillo, ender, sig, wilgy, falcon, porscha, pc

dizzy, rondo, golden

game is solved, all the alignments are on the table i think

@Guillotine @EnderWiggin @sig @DrWilgy @falcon45ca @Porscha

WE ARE NOT KILLING SVS AND SLOONEI. THEY ARE OUR KING AND QUEEN. OK? WE PROTECT THEM UNTIL THE END GAME.

dizzy, rondo and golden are the MAFIA

-t
You are giving me hard scum vibes now. If there is something i hate is someone trying to strongarm people's votes.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: PartyCrashers] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Party Crasher and Dyslexicon are w/w
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:55 am Party Crasher and Dyslexicon are w/w
Incorrect
If we were w/w, Dyslexicon wouldn't have been on Scotty at EoD.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dizzy/party crashers is a definite pair

Which means the Dizzy/Rond/Golden is a rule of three where Rondo and Golden are the townies.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Porscha check falcon plase
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:55 am Party Crasher and Dyslexicon are w/w
Svs made a very believable claim that shes a 3p who kills people at night who AtE

I gave her Dizzys posts on a silver platter so she kills him tonight. As in, i quoted them and pinged her

I chose Dizzy over other people. Think about that

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:28 am
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:16 am Ok so Enders role mechanically doesnt make sense to be mafia Golden because

1) its incredibly pro town
See, I'm not sure I agree with this. Assuming I remember correctly:

What we know is:

He gave a gun to scotty, scotty killed Dennis. PoE kill yes, but the whole PoE was town.

He specifically made sure Scotty knew where it came from/got a signpost that he could claim to down in the thread. Scotty got to use the gun
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:28 pm @Scotty

Did you notice anything happen last night at all?
He gave a gun to sig, sig killed Alison in a hero shot
He gave a gun to Wilgy, Wilgy killed Radishes in a PoE that was stacked with wolves
He gave a suicide vest to Michelle, killing Michelle and no one else in a PoE that was ??? re wolves.
He gave Porscha a non-kill power.

All in all, the outcome of Ender's ability has been pro town, but.

What we don't know is

Is Ender honest about not knowing what he's giving? (t!Ender is being honest. w!Ender is lying).
What Ender's role actually IS (especially given Ender's claim that he doesn't know what he's giving).

Let's imagine a world where Ender is wolf and knows exactly what he's giving, humour me.

1) First gun, he gives to someone who he trusts is likely to shoot into a PoE full of town. And Dennis dies, but Ender is able to begin a campaign for town cred with "hey Scotty, what did I give you?"
2) Second gun, he gives to someone who is known for his unpredictable play, and who could easily and did go for the hero shot. There's a world where that shot takes out Mac or me or something like that.
3) Third gun, he gives to someone else who is known for his unpredictable play, and who could easily go for the hero shot. Wilgy, instead, plays it safe.
4) So Ender goes instead for suicide vest, giving it to a townie who then dies wearing it.
5) And then he gives something that isn't kill power.

Also btw I guess the kills must be used the same night since the guns operated on nights one two and three, but (4) and (5) waited until the next day.

In a world where Ender is wolf, he can choose what he gives, and he's chosen to give guns to people he thinks will shoot town, maybe even towncore. It's a risk, but it's a very high percentage risk to take for town cred.

But as the numbers shift, the gifts become more conservative.

The ability could easily also be used to give a gun to a teammate (he didn't, and that's clean play as wolf or town, but there's inherently that ability involved) - enabling wolves to claim they are hero-shooting and shoot outside PoE without a tonne of risk to Ender himself.

I don't think the role is *inherently* pro town in the event Ender is wolf, particularly because I think in that scenario he knows more.
He gave a gun to scotty n1. Scotty shot in the poe (iawy). Dennis died to mac

Sig has his own gun. Hes a vig

Not that it rly matters. I dont think anything matters too much until this event is over. A lot of ppl will probably die. So lets wait until then

-t
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:14 am
Svs made a very believable claim that shes a 3p who kills people at night who AtE

I gave her Dizzys posts on a silver platter so she kills him tonight. As in, i quoted them and pinged her

-t
And you choose to believe SvS claim who is confirmed not town why?

You said that we should treat today like lylo and yet you wanna give Dizzy SvS on a platter? Maybe it is all bullshit and you are just buying time for Dizzy!

Also when i said Rondo is obvious town please kill Dizzy, you said Rondo is obvious mafia, kill Rondo.

You allegedly have Dizzy in your PoE, you had him first to begin with, what does it matter if we kill Dizzy first if he is also in your scum reads? Hmmm?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:20 am

-t

You said that we should treat today like lylo and yet you wanna give Dizzy SvS on a platter? Maybe it is all bullshit and you are just buying time for Dizzy!

Also when i said Rondo is obvious town please kill Dizzy, you said Rondo is obvious mafia, kill Rondo.

You allegedly have Dizzy in your PoE, you had him first to begin with, what does it matter if we kill Dizzy first if he is also in your scum reads? Hmmm?
Currently those 2 are my scumreads still

I just shifted my confidence a bit from having dizzy as scummiest to rondo as scummiest, after my talk with golden

I understand why u might be paranoid but hey im just playing my game, trying to make the best reads i can

-t
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:22 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:20 am

-t

Currently those 2 are my scumreads still

I just shifted my confidence a bit from having dizzy as scummiest to rondo as scummiest, after my talk with golden

I understand why u might be paranoid but hey im just playing my game, trying to make the best reads i can

-t
Golden? Whom is also in your scum pile?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

He was but then he became IC to me

Sloonei and SvS are 3p i think (sloonei is townsiding)

Rondo and Dizzy mafia

Everyone else town

Are my current reads

Im saving my energy and posts for after the event, probably lots of death

-t
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

@EnderWiggin
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@Porscha
@sig

-t
I choose violence
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:09 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:53 am
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:27 am I uh losing confidence in my reads lmao

Listen guys i dont wanna be controlling and shit

Im just like doing it for fun + trynna win at the same time

I just think rondo is mafia and we really really really should kill him. I dunno how we take it from there, im not confident enough to say "do this do that" after we kill rondo

-t
Also what do you think of sloonei today
I think he softed 3p thats townsiding

Or maybe hes rly town and just posting weird

I jumped on him coz he defended rondo and i was like ????? NO WAY

-t
I have never softer anything. I have explicitly said that I’m town a dozen times.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@RondoDimBuckle Why did you choose to target me and Wilgy on Night 1?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also, I think now would be a good time for a trustfall.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Side note: the game is harder to play and less productive when everybody labels all of their suspects as “outted wolf/obvious mafia/etc.”

That sort of hyperbole causes frustration among the suspected names, and makes it more difficult for others to gauge how much weight each read should be given. It is the Political Attack Ad of mafia rhetoric.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:17 amIn my defence I was trying to just communicate with you lot bts, how was I to know Urist would go paranoid and blow it up.
What do you mean Urist blow up?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:57 pm Side note: the game is harder to play and less productive when everybody labels all of their suspects as “outted wolf/obvious mafia/etc.”

That sort of hyperbole causes frustration among the suspected names, and makes it more difficult for others to gauge how much weight each read should be given. It is the Political Attack Ad of mafia rhetoric.

-t
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:24 amReminds me of my own town game:

1) hasn’t caught any wolves
2) townreads everyone
3) tilted at being called a liar
4) understands the need to create town momentum in the thread but can’t work out how and just ends up forlornly saying ‘I really am town’ a lot.
Never been roasted so fiercely in my life lol
I actually have caught wolves. I caught Marmot, and also I listened to Nut on Sean, which I'm pretty happy with, because I think listening is something I do well, in my good moments.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:50 am [VOTE: party crasher] aubergine

From my detached point of view, the hydra is the slot most responsible for dictating the direction of the thread right now. Also from my detached point of view, the thread is not in a great state right now. If PC is town, this vote should be taken as a word of caution. If PC is not town, then look at me go.
I vibe so hard with this. And I was thinking about it for every post PC made.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:22 am @Dyslexicon come vote guillo with me. If they’re determined we’re wolves at least we can test his roleclaim.
I'm good with this. And if he's town, he gets to shoot me as he so greatly desires. This is probably not strategically sound, but

[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:54 am But PC, if falcon and guillo are both a kiwi or american vt then it's at 7 and idk if it should actually be considered or not in this situation then like........... idk I'm really second guessing myself on if its important or not
I don't think numbers are really important. But here you go:
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:24 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:39 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:26 am i am vanilla town with an ability
An ability outside of the thread? Is that what you are talking about?
I was going to say something about this, but I better not.
This is early D1, my reaction to Kate claiming VT. Let me know if you need more.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:54 am But PC, if falcon and guillo are both a kiwi or american vt then it's at 7 and idk if it should actually be considered or not in this situation then like........... idk I'm really second guessing myself on if its important or not
I don't think numbers are really important. But here you go:
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:24 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:39 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:26 am i am vanilla town with an ability
An ability outside of the thread? Is that what you are talking about?
I was going to say something about this, but I better not.
This is early D1, my reaction to Kate claiming VT. Let me know if you need more.
The above should be a response to the below post. @Porscha
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:56 am @Dyslexicon would you mind sharing some info about your role? (Or all of it, I'm greedy too)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:03 amPC is not town if they keep pushing this anti town agenda. There is no way town can come together into a proper discussion while tutuu is ruining town wim and causing a rift between everyone but they are likely 3p going off when other people said. She just wants to murder me so we ignore her and find the wolves
The part about ruining town wim is townie
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:13 am
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:10 am Can anyone give me a compelling argument for why the answer here is not just guillo?
Yeah I dont wanna find the quotes but when mac claimed his role, guillo immediately gunned for him and said "you're lying cuz that's my role" but then when we all realized there were multiples of some of the roles in the game, guillo backed off. That's the only thing really giving him a pro on my pros and cons list, but I guess I do give him some points for playing relatively casually with less agenda than his normal self which I assume would be more likely if he was town
I did go back to check this, and at the point of Guillo sorting, two kiwi vts had already flipped. All in all, I think it's unlikely that Guillo is mafia. Which in this game state is rather unfortunate. We can check his claim reasonably well, and get rid of someone in PoE. I'm volunteering if PC and Guillo are going to tunnel me the rest of the game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:40 amHave you played with Dyslexicon before?

1) That is the problem, Dyslexicon is a terrifying power wolf, that is what he does, shielding teammates while leading townies to their doom. As town, he should have already a pelt, in this game specially with so many polarized flipped scum.

2) How is this townie? Also his only scum reads have been flipped townies or people pushing him.

3) Wolves get tilted too for being called liars, cause you know, their little lies are not working on their favor.

4) ???

Im gonna say that if Dislexicon is actually town, Golden is mafia with TMI.
I dont believe a player with 13,000 posts here which implies game experience, picks up that to townread someone.
You are just showing that you don't know me at all. Golden gets me way better. We are similar types of players. Don't force your logic onto me.

1. I have pelts, and I haven't shielded mafia. The only very wrong read I've had is Scotty. I've been helping the, up until this point, winning PoE the whole time. That is what I do as town. Read the game before you speak.

2. Literally not.

3. I get tilted when you are saying things either about my play in general or about my play in this game that is PROVABLY false. Like me not being alive in late games as town, or that I have only scum read townies this game. Your whole thing is just choosing a player to tunnel and disregard actual reality. That is tilting to me, but you do you. You can even shoot me, so have fun with that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:00 am
Incorrect
If we were w/w, Dyslexicon wouldn't have been on Scotty at EoD.
Semi-counterpoint, If I was wolf, I wouldn't be on Scotty either. I fully believe that. I'm very paranoid as wolf and always do things that will "look good".
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

-t
I'm pretty sure @S~V~S said they couldn't kill yet, but she should clarify.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Disregard all of my reads, just:

Guillo Golden Porscha town

Rondo mafia

Pls

-t
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Party Crasher I can buy that you believe in your solve, but it is in fact not correct. You are also actively shutting people out of the discussion in a way that does create an unhealthy thread state. This has already been pointed out, but I'm reiterating it. It's cool that you have your reads. Please don't shut anyone or anything that doesn't agree with your world view out. I don't know how to resolve it if you truly believe this is the way, but it's not at all helping from where I stand.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”