THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D6

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:56 pm As far as I’ve got in Porscha iso her only mention or interaction with other wolves is to ask someone why they wr MR. I haven’t had time to go further.
Did you skip the parts with sabi and alison
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

me before any goc

me after goc 2020

me after goc 2022

@Dyslexicon

-t
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:25 pm @Porscha Do you know why you didn't vote the day Scotty was chopped?
Yeh I was travelling to another state and got to the place 30 mins before eod and messed up the time zone change and didnt realize I biffed it

Which is even more embarrassing when I said I'd try to avoid exactly that at the start of that day lmao
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:02 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:56 pm As far as I’ve got in Porscha iso her only mention or interaction with other wolves is to ask someone why they wr MR. I haven’t had time to go further.
Did you skip the parts with sabi and alison
Haven’t gotten to them yet
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Gotten through day 1 on Porscha.

Other than a throwaway response to Sean, the only wolf interactions for Porscha on day 1 are with MR and Sabi.

With MR it’s asking michelle why she wrs MR, MR makes a jokey response, Porscha laughs.

The sabi interaction is deeper. My summary is:

Sabi calls Porscha a low poster (objectively wrong in terms of how many posts Porscha had by then), maybe a 3p. Porscha asks for evidence that is never forthcoming. Porscha also says sabi ‘might be wolf’ but doesn’t go any further than that or do anything with it.

I don’t think anything in Porscha’s day 1 is either wolf-indicative or wolf-clearing tbh.

Agree with sheep about the town ‘feel’ of Porscha so far.

(Have just touched on the start of day 2 and porschas interactions with marmot are much more revealing imo, but back later to continue down that path).
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

wolf sloonei winning goc after getting falsely peeked as town

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:11 pm Image

wolf sloonei winning goc after getting falsely peeked as town

-t
Genuinely we’d all be elimming Sloonei without that peek I expect.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So rondo may ultimately win town the game by saving us from ourselves.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

What if ... hear me out

Mod squad kills on every even night. They killed Alison N2. They killed Neon N4.

What if Mafia didn't kill anyone N4. Because they failed their soup on D4, and that was their punishment. And the earliest possible kill they could make is on N5. And it was on Rondo - so he can't rescind his faulty green peek on mafia Sloonei

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:07 pm What if ... hear me out

Mod squad kills on every even night. They killed Alison N2. They killed Neon N4.

What if Mafia didn't kill anyone N4. Because they failed their soup on D4, and that was their punishment. And the earliest possible kill they could make is on N5. And it was on Rondo - so he can't rescind his faulty green peek on mafia Sloonei

-t
If we elim Sloonei and he’s town we deserve to lose.

We can’t tinfoil this. That’s exactly what I did wrong with Scotty when he was clearly the one townie being pushed as an alternate for wolf elims by wolves. We just can’t ignore the obvious imo.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

We have zero basis in either revealed roles or results of literally any other power we’ve seen in the game to believe there’s a redirector.

It means believing eg wolves knew ender gave guns and never tried to get one.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden on SVS D4 and D5
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:40 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:40 pm I'm voting Guillo to get offed tonight. I think we don't have as much time to clear the PoE after the soup kills. I also really want to flip town on Guillo's hands.

Please kill Scotty, even if his posts "looks good". Rondo could be lost wolf.

Don't ever kill Porscha.
Should we just elim scotty right now instead of svs?
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:54 pm [VOTE: scotty] aubergine

Wtf. This is a terrible idea but I’m doing it anyway and if scotty is a wolf it’ll feel genius.

@S~V~S do you want an extra day to try to get your feet under you or do you want to go?
This is just so obvious and overt. I haven't played that many games with Golden, but I don't think he does this with a wolf mate. Is that crazy?
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:26 pm Also, SVS doesn’t need to be resolved first.
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:30 pm The Scotty counterwagon was my idea. I wanted to see what happened when people were confronted with an opportunity to jump off the easy wagon on to a different one.

I think it behooves wolves to keep svs on the table so they’ll do exactly what sig just proposed and say that today we should resolve the 3p instead of wolf hunting. I disagree (except if people are suggesting svs is wolf and lied, that I’m open to).

Falcon, ender and dizzy were the other names on scotty whi were already in my PoE. I’ll be surprised if there’s no wolves there.

I probably should have jumped back on svs just before pill closed but I didn’t for personal reasons… I felt bad about the idea of asking her if she wanted another day then going back on that.
Continuing on D5, he continues to argue against shooting SVS. Also the last line about wanting to save SVS for personal reasons looks not teamed to me.

It's an extremely ballsy play if mafia. I don't really see it. I think Golden is just in the clear for me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

-t
That's a lot of assumptions. If Rondo faked a peek on Sloonei, we probably just lose to that. Like, what can you do about that. I know Rondo can be unpredictable and all that, but I don't think he would do that. Especially considering how much time he spent talking about the Wilgy/Sloonei pairing.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:10 pm Dizzys SR on us feels real and I feel like its towny

I really think it's just Golden. Golden is not pushing a scumread today, he is just defending himself

To answer some points @Dyslexicon

1) We were passive about SVS because I was scared. I lacked confidence and I didnt want to be controlling. I was hoping you guys see something that I dont. Sheep was the one who wrote that post you quoted, not me. After I saw the Scotty flip I felt vindicated in going Kim Jong Un on your asses the next day

2) It is disingenuous to keep saying my PoE was bad. Every single player's PoE was and is bad, considering our situation here, where we can't find the last wolf (or wolves). Yours included, as I know I'm town.

@Sloonei really need your input asap. Since you're the clear, I suggested to my hydra that we just sheep you. Let me know if theres anything we can do in terms of catching you up

-t
I'm acknowledging this. But if town decided to have a collective brain fart and chop Scotty over SVS, that would definitely give you fuel to go Kim Jong Un on our asses as mafia. Especially if you knew how bad it really was. Also, it's not that the PoE was bad, it's how the game state felt to me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'll reread Porscha again as well
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:23 am Dizzy carried in a wolf game with me earlier this year lol like our 3rd teammate got mod killed day 1 and I was caught by day 2 and dizzy won so yeah
Yeah, and I straight up bussed both of you hard and coasted on that. I didn't have any mech clearing me. That's way different, or do you feel like it's the same?
I didn't read that much of the game so I dont recall much tbh and like I sorta feel like you had to bus us anyway so idk lol I'm just giving you a compliment
Sure. It's just not helping the situation right now from where I'm standing
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:36 pm
me before any goc

me after goc 2020

me after goc 2022

@Dyslexicon

-t
Well, yes.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

-t
Big brain dont hate the theory
Did you read yesterday when rondo kept trying to push sloonei to be the town leader? I fully believe rondo didnt lie about his peek and only through nefarious means will he have received an incorrect peek
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:48 am Porscha could be 3p.

She feels like she doesn't have a team or tmi but she is just struggling to post like she does when she's not town.
Imagine this being a mafia read on a lost wolf.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:19 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:17 am

She feels like she doesn't have a team or tmi but she is just struggling to post like she does when she's not town.
this is rly mehhh

Why would Porscha struggling to post be 3p indicative? Like she struggles to post as a wolf due to TMI. Why would 3p!porscha struggle?

kinda makes me think u have TMI on her alignment
Because Porscha feels alone in the thread. Her posting doesn't have agenda but it's still struggle posting. Before her current pop in it was pretty stiff.
I think the way Sabi talks about Porscha as being alone is what I felt was clearing for Porscha earlier in the game. I'm not so sure now.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:56 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:23 am Dizzy carried in a wolf game with me earlier this year lol like our 3rd teammate got mod killed day 1 and I was caught by day 2 and dizzy won so yeah
Yeah, and I straight up bussed both of you hard and coasted on that. I didn't have any mech clearing me. That's way different, or do you feel like it's the same?
I didn't read that much of the game so I dont recall much tbh and like I sorta feel like you had to bus us anyway so idk lol I'm just giving you a compliment
Sure. It's just not helping the situation right now from where I'm standing
My apologies for acknowledging your capabilities, I will take my leave lol

I'm sorry I'm for real the fucked up looking spongebob fr lmao my input is not useful. When I'm home off work later I will attempt something useful but the energy is not energying
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:15 pm

this is rly mehhh

Why would Porscha struggling to post be 3p indicative? Like she struggles to post as a wolf due to TMI. Why would 3p!porscha struggle?

Because Porscha feels alone in the thread. Her posting doesn't have agenda but it's still struggle posting. Before her current pop in it was pretty stiff.
I think the way Sabi talks about Porscha as being alone is what I felt was clearing for Porscha earlier in the game. I'm not so sure now.
Lol that's what had you clearing me?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:09 pm

Imagine this being a mafia read on a lost wolf.
What sabi said was ostensibly untrue as lily pointed out immediately after lol it made sabi look incredibly wolfy to me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:17 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:15 pm

this is rly mehhh

Lol that's what had you clearing me?
Can you elaborate how that was clearing for me in any way?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

As of rn my line of thinking is that either

Dizzy claimed ender kill for convenience and cover as wolf and rondo died to dnd stuff
Or
Dizzy is truthful about his role and kill, and PC killed rondo level 1 style

Are there any other possibilities anyone would like to put forth about last nights undoings
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Reading through Alison, because she seems the spewiest. She also leaned pretty hard on bussing.
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:56 pm I'm a pbr

I'm stress eating at work

Not interested in any wagons so wont be voting
this is pretty sus
Alison wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:50 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:48 pmI shot pyxxy.
Why would you do this? He was obvious memein town.
He was lowposting and had a connection with the meme picture that got the lucy-killing gun (which was almost certainly held by mafia). My shortlist was pyxxy, Radishes and Porscha.
^Not really great looks for Porscha.
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:42 am if we assume my analysis of wilgy's wolf archetype isn't wrong and my reads on guillo and sig are solid then sabi might actually have given an all town POE to powerwolf us

the last 3 names are porscha dennis HK. dennis is flipped town, porscha is spewed town by the mommy comment, and mac is shielding HK
Then clears Porscha for Sabi spew. This is after others have done the same.

---

Alison's behaviour towards PC is very similar. It's questioning and mistrust in the beginning, then she clears the slot from Sabi spew.

She did the exact same thing with Sean. First some distancing interaction. Then she tried to clear him off of Sabi spew.

So none of these interactions are clearing for either Porscha or PC.

I remember Alison having a fight with Golden on D1, which I think is a much better look for Golden, so that checks out assuming him as town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:20 pmCan you elaborate how that was clearing for me in any way?
The whole interaction you had with Sabi and how she read you as possible 3p, yes, it didn't seem teamed to me. Why is this shocking to you now, when multiple players talked about this already D2? I just went over it btw, and you didn't say this back then
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:23 pmDizzy claimed ender kill for convenience and cover as wolf and rondo died to dnd stuff
The problem with this is that in a world I'm mafia, I would have to predict Rondo dying, or else just Ender flips. And I'm not in the DnD server or else Rondo or Michelle would've said so. Also, I would've had to know to soft my role from early on and basically plan this whole thing from way behind. I know people think I'm a good wolf, but I'm not that good.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If the last wolf is lost wolf, all spew is irrelevant. So that's fun.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

dizzy is it "later" yet. did you get an item from ender
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

It is later. I didn't get an item.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Or Golden is lost wolf who has a role that is about gathering wolves, not town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wolves the lot of you tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I shall attempt sleeping. I'll be busy most of the day tomorrow, but will try to check in. Will be here before EoD though, evening time my time.

This is still very hard, and kudos to whoever is wolf. Champs worthy indeed.

But also I want to win so I can get qualified for next GoC as I'm sure I'll have forgotten all about what it's really like by then
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:20 pmCan you elaborate how that was clearing for me in any way?
The whole interaction you had with Sabi and how she read you as possible 3p, yes, it didn't seem teamed to me. Why is this shocking to you now, when multiple players talked about this already D2? I just went over it btw, and you didn't say this back then
Idk I didnt read a chunk of day 2 tbh lol
Additionally I'm pretty sure (at least part of?) The read relating to sabi is the layered on alison spew
Alison said she thought I was not teamed with sabi cuz sabi pouted after I immediately entered thread and said I wouldnt be surprised if sabi was wolfing
I also thought it was a weird read from alison cuz alison said sabi seemed disappointed and only wolf sabi would have seemed that way but I actually thought sabi's reaction to me was nai

But ya if youd like to work off of wolf Alison's BS read on how I was unaligned with her partner sabi, which was just blatant TMI, then I'll take that TR
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:39 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:23 pmDizzy claimed ender kill for convenience and cover as wolf and rondo died to dnd stuff
The problem with this is that in a world I'm mafia, I would have to predict Rondo dying, or else just Ender flips. And I'm not in the DnD server or else Rondo or Michelle would've said so. Also, I would've had to know to soft my role from early on and basically plan this whole thing from way behind. I know people think I'm a good wolf, but I'm not that good.
Yes this was under the assumption that only ender would have flipped regardless and rondo flipping was unrelated to you and that additionally yes perhaps wolf had cop that gave you a way to start soft claiming early

Ofc it doesnt seem plausible but literally nothing does, so
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Its pretty funny how we all sus each other in a circle: i think its golden, golden thinks its porscha, porscha thinks its dizzy, dizzy thinks its me

And in the middle of the circle sloonei is laying on the sand like patrick from spongebob

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:48 pm It is later. I didn't get an item.
so either ender gave an item to rondo or a wolf has it and is just chilling

ok cool i guess
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:44 pm If the last wolf is lost wolf, all spew is irrelevant. So that's fun.
I think non-team wolves and non-team 3ps are exceedingly unlikely given they didn’t exist in the first 35/40 flips.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:44 pm

ok cool i guess
Double targeting Porscha seems unlikely.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Golden wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:18 pm

ok cool i guess
I assume he would give it to rondo cuz rondo was shielding him
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:55 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:18 pm

ok cool i guess
I assume he would give it to rondo cuz rondo was shielding him
I think this is probably the straightforward answer.

I can understand why he wouldn’t want to risk sending me a gun for starters.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

So what actually are Golden's and Porscha's role claims? I have not seem them explained in full yet.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:32 pm So what actually are Golden's and Porscha's role claims? I have not seem them explained in full yet.
Golden = neighbourizer who can redirect kill actions on them to someone in the 'hood (or protect them, is an extra ability claim made by Golden today)

Porscha = gift-giver like Ender. Only gave to dead people. *shrugs*
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Do we think the remaining mafia is/are lost?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:13 pm Hey.

Party Crasher had his post ready to go; he posted less than a minute after Nanook opened the thread, and they put alot of thought into that post. Not sure how I feel about it all, but this part at least seems sincere, since knowing LC, yeah, he would.
Long Con sided with mafia because he was sentimental and wanted to root for the underdog. I am not sentimental. Siding with the mafia after the town gave me my win is pointless. I have already gotten my win; putting in extra effort is not only meaningless, it actively compromises my ability to make further deals in this vein when I roll 3P in the future. It's strictly suboptimal to do that, so you can be pretty sure I won't do it.
party crasher is not aligned with SVS.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:46 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:41 pm Question about Sabi - Does she AtE as mafia? Or more precisely, is her annoyance this game something she would do as mafia as well as town?
Ate is nai for me.

Don't read me based off emotion since I'm an emotionally volatile person so it's all nai
Alright. I will then ignore it for my read on you. Which is mhh.
I do not think this looks like teammates.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:49 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:20 pm At this point I wonder if Golden is TMI-ing Kate.

Nobody has given me a good reason to townread Kate yet. It's all just *gestures vaguely at her posts* "that's townie"
All of Golden, Nut and SVS, who seems to know Kate pretty well, are town reading Kate pretty hard. Golden very much so. It just stands to reason that Kate is town, either being TMI-ed or just read correctly. Do you disagree? This is regardless of Kate's posts, which also aren't wolfy imo.
Similarly, I don't think this looks like teammates. On top of that, I think it's just a darn good post from Dizzy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:37 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:30 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:25 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:22 pm

I’ve no evidence that’s possible in this game and you’ve no evidence I’ve ever TMIed in my mafia career.
And yet...
I mean I love a good accusation
Exciting, isn't it? The thrill of the chase?

So, care to elaborate?
What am I elaborating on?
I'd prefer the names of your wolf team, but I'll settle on why Kate is town. You've made the claim, but I don't see any thought behind it.
I’ve made a read. It’s gut based. My gut wouldn’t know a thought if it saw one crossing the small intestine.
I'm reading Golden's ISO and he and seanzi have been having this long back-and-forth exchange and I keep waiting for one of them to actually say something.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:03 am
Alison wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:54 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:49 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:48 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:41 pm

I'm definitely vanilla civ. Yay game 🙄
[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

Don't think GOC usually has VTs, and going out of your way to claim it when you could just say "I'm definitely town" is doubly weird.
Why you no respond to me?
What do you want me to respond to you about? I said my role, you said you'd elim it. Good for you. I'm not going into specifics for obvious reasons so...
Why Golden?
Because the disparity between Golden's desire to loudly announce how much they're townreading Kate and their desire to actually give reasons or do things that might convince people Kate is town is a large one.
I have so much difficulty with the perspective going on here (and just in Alison’s posts generally)

What is my mafia justification for saying I town read Kate then having no desire to convince people?

What is the mafia jusrifucation in Kate awkwardly claiming vanilla?

You’re calling out things you can objectively claim are weird. But why is it bad? Town does weird shot all the time. You gotta be able to figure out wilgys town weird shit from his wolf weird shit.

When someone comes in the thread pointing out weird shit and calling it all suspicious without analysis of why they think it’s wolf-leaning, that bothers me.

Alison, why do you think your above description of my behaviour towards Kate is wolf-leaning?
On the other hand, this is an elaborate three-way exchange if all three of Alison, Seanzie, and Golden are partners here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”