THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D6

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:33 pm kate confirmed the existence of the neighbourhood, but that's really all we have
AND that my full summary of interaction with Alison was true.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:04 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:59 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:56 pm I've been going back and forth in my mind so many times. Reading Porscha's iso, I feel better about my vote and not worse.
gah
I really don't think it's porscha tbh but I don't know who it is

~sheep
Why do you not think it’s porscha?
idk i just think she's towny
gaksdh;lkasd
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:05 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:56 pm I've been going back and forth in my mind so many times. Reading Porscha's iso, I feel better about my vote and not worse.
gah

~sheep
gaksdh;lkasd
In what particular instances has she been towny?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

gah

~sheep
Why? Maybe I'm confbiasing, but in Porscha's iso in the beginning there was saying wolves were wolfy, but especially after the fact, when they had flipped. Some reads there that looked like tmi, but they weren't pushed. No real clearing interactions with wolves, not like I think you and Golden have. Later days there was some pushing on low posting slots like Guillo and Sloonei. Also her play around when SVS got shot was very weird. She wanted Michelle to shoot Ender for lols. And after SVS was shot, she told thread she would hopefully remember to vote, but it's entirely unclear why she didn't just do it there and then.

I mean, if Porscha is wolf, I think she's been more active than what I would expect of her and she has a consistent towny tone. But I don't think that's clearing compared to Golden. And I don't think it's you anymore, after your convo with Golden. So unless we're getting screwed by mechanics, it's Porscha.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:06 pm
gah

~sheep
gaksdh;lkasd
uh
while I potentially go look for things

isn't porscha like very polarized
and mac said she's 100% town
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:08 pmuh

This has been my reason for thinking Porscha is town before. However, she's referencing a game where did well as wolf. Or rather, town did bad, is how she explained it. The very last game I played before this, I gave Marmot a pass because I see him as somewhat polarised in terms of what he can do as wolf, but he exceeded my expectations. He actually did that on D1 this game too.

Who is wolf to you if it's not Porscha?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:06 pm
gah

~sheep
gaksdh;lkasd
uh

I don’t think so. Nor do I think these things are all that important right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

in cartomancy mafia (the game referenced) - i played with mac and porscha, mac said porscha is 100% town and out of wolf range, she was mafia

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:12 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:08 pmuh

This has been my reason for thinking Porscha is town before. However, she's referencing a game where did well as wolf. Or rather, town did bad, is how she explained it. The very last game I played before this, I gave Marmot a pass because I see him as somewhat polarised in terms of what he can do as wolf, but he exceeded my expectations. He actually did that on D1 this game too.

Who is wolf to you if it's not Porscha?
I don't know

but like
I don't think it's porscha
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:14 pm in cartomancy mafia (the game referenced) - i played with mac and porscha, mac said porscha is 100% town and out of wolf range, she was mafia

-t
Well. My guess is that Porscha is the type of player who's performance will vary with energy and how much fun she's having. A qualified guess.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:07 pm
gah

~sheep
Why? Maybe I'm confbiasing, but in Porscha's iso in the beginning there was saying wolves were wolfy, but especially after the fact, when they had flipped. Some reads there that looked like tmi, but they weren't pushed. No real clearing interactions with wolves, not like I think you and Golden have. Later days there was some pushing on low posting slots like Guillo and Sloonei. Also her play around when SVS got shot was very weird. She wanted Michelle to shoot Ender for lols. And after SVS was shot, she told thread she would hopefully remember to vote, but it's entirely unclear why she didn't just do it there and then.

I mean, if Porscha is wolf, I think she's been more active than what I would expect of her and she has a consistent towny tone. But I don't think that's clearing compared to Golden. And I don't think it's you anymore, after your convo with Golden. So unless we're getting screwed by mechanics, it's Porscha.
I'm voting for you btw
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:07 pm
gah

~sheep

I have been watching you ride the coat tails of goldens posts about me being the last wolf and I think you're the opportunist
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:17 pmI have been watching you ride the coat tails of goldens posts about me being the last wolf and I think you're the opportunist
I'm riding Sloonei's tail tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:18 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:17 pmI have been watching you ride the coat tails of goldens posts about me being the last wolf and I think you're the opportunist
Lol sure. Both of them

In response to calling out wolves who were wolfy early, I rarely hard push people I'm suspicious of early but it does always lend me a way to be called wolfy for it later like you did

You have taken the bait
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:18 pm
Lol sure. Both of them

In response to calling out wolves who were wolfy early, I rarely hard push people I'm suspicious of early but it does always lend me a way to be called wolfy for it later like you did

You have taken the bait
I'm gonna laugh so hard if it isnt you tho

But I think it's most likely you tho
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like you know what maybe guillo was right maybe you woofin cuz your only counter argument to him was saying his meta was incorrect, really
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Would anyone like to stand up for dizzy?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:21 pmI'm gonna laugh so hard if it isnt you tho

It's not me. I don't understand how you would think it's me. Or how I'm apparently more opportunist than anyone else.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think, if I go over today, and game goes into lylo tomorrow, and dizzy does not die, and some giant revelation is not revealed,,,,,,,,

Then you vote off dizzy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:21 pm Like you know what maybe guillo was right maybe you woofin cuz your only counter argument to him was saying his meta was incorrect, really
I'm not going to get baited into talking about Guillo.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:23 pm I think, if I go over today, and game goes into lylo tomorrow, and dizzy does not die, and some giant revelation is not revealed,,,,,,,,

Then you vote off dizzy
why do you think dizzy would die if he's town?

-t
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:21 pmI'm gonna laugh so hard if it isnt you tho

It's not me. I don't understand how you would think it's me. Or how I'm apparently more opportunist than anyone else.
Well the riding the coat tails part. You only switched your "uwu never kill porscha" read from 2 days ago today when the pressure is now on and you have to pick people to target. Golden and sloonei and honestly myself have allowed you to do so quietly. I do not consider you confirmed and the possibility that you claimed ender kill as clearing is absolutely not clearing!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:23 pm I think, if I go over today, and game goes into lylo tomorrow, and dizzy does not die, and some giant revelation is not revealed,,,,,,,,

Then you vote off dizzy

-t
Huh? I dont think dizzy is town but it's not like I cant be wrong

So that's the criteria that should be met to consider voting him off tomorrow. If there is a tomorrow at all
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:25 pmWell the riding the coat tails part. You only switched your "uwu never kill porscha" read from 2 days ago today when the pressure is now on and you have to pick people to target. Golden and sloonei and honestly myself have allowed you to do so quietly. I do not consider you confirmed and the possibility that you claimed ender kill as clearing is absolutely not clearing!
I have switched my read because I think Golden and PC is town. Admittedly, Golden more so. Whether you consider me cleared or not, I am still town.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:26 pm

Then you vote off dizzy

-t

So that's the criteria that should be met to consider voting him off tomorrow. If there is a tomorrow at all
"I think, if I go over today, and game goes into lylo tomorrow, and dizzy does not die, and some giant revelation is not revealed,,,,,,,,"

"dizzy does not die" -> meaning "dizzy does not get nightkilled"

why did you have the thought that dizzy should be nightkilled tonight if you are town and get chopped? is that a real thought?

-t
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think that almost all of dizzy's softs were plenty vague to allow more options to role claim later and there is no reason to not kill ender if he ends up on dizzy and say its town clearing now
Cuz if nobody voted dizzy hed be in here saying "ah well nobody wanted to vote me even though I asked to be voted!! Not my fault I'm not confirmed!!" Like. Come on
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 pm I think that almost all of dizzy's softs were plenty vague to allow more options to role claim later and there is no reason to not kill ender if he ends up on dizzy and say its town clearing now
Cuz if nobody voted dizzy hed be in here saying "ah well nobody wanted to vote me even though I asked to be voted!! Not my fault I'm not confirmed!!" Like. Come on
No. If I had not been able to prove my role, I would have been mischopped. Which is why I asked Guillo to save some time and kill me instead of death tunnelling me + spite
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:26 pm

Then you vote off dizzy

-t

"I think, if I go over today, and game goes into lylo tomorrow, and dizzy does not die, and some giant revelation is not revealed,,,,,,,,"

"dizzy does not die" -> meaning "dizzy does not get nightkilled"

why did you have the thought that dizzy should be nightkilled tonight if you are town and get chopped? is that a real thought?

-t
I dont understand where the confusion is here. There is no "dizzy should be nk'd" there is only unknown information as to who will die and if dizzy were to die then you would not vote him off tomorrow. This is very simple and I dont know what the confusion is about

I think dizzy is wolf. I am saying if I die today. And dizzy does not tonight and makes it to lylo, he should be the wolf
Why would dizzy die or not die? I dont know

You are asking me impossible questions as if I can read the future and I'm getting frustrated
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:29 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 pm I think that almost all of dizzy's softs were plenty vague to allow more options to role claim later and there is no reason to not kill ender if he ends up on dizzy and say its town clearing now
No. If I had not been able to prove my role, I would have been mischopped. Which is why I asked Guillo to save some time and kill me instead of death tunnelling me + spite
I think crying to be voted off because you're upset with guillo is also a good way to keep people from voting you because they will town read you for it. I mean I sure did
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:30 pm I dont understand where the confusion is here. There is no "dizzy should be nk'd" there is only unknown information as to who will die and if dizzy were to die then you would not vote him off tomorrow. This is very simple and I dont know what the confusion is about

I think dizzy is wolf. I am saying if I die today. And dizzy does not tonight and makes it to lylo, he should be the wolf

You are asking me impossible questions as if I can read the future and I'm getting frustrated
there is no unknown information. sloonei is peeked town. dizzy never gets nk'ed, sloonei does. so i am led to believe that you lied about the thought you had

-t
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Syn »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:01 pm
If the game does not end in an hour, I believe it is because Party Crasher is a lone wolf.
based
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:32 pm
If the game does not end in an hour, I believe it is because Party Crasher is a lone wolf.
based
not based

pls don't look at me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:30 pm I dont understand where the confusion is here. There is no "dizzy should be nk'd" there is only unknown information as to who will die and if dizzy were to die then you would not vote him off tomorrow. This is very simple and I dont know what the confusion is about

there is no unknown information. sloonei is peeked town. dizzy never gets nk'ed, sloonei does. so i am led to believe that you lied about the thought you had

-t
There is very obviously unknown information otherwise the game would already fucking be over. Please stop interacting with me because you're either nitpicking nonsense from me or you are trying to get me to "wolf slip" or some shit and either way it isnt productive when I'm already being majority voted
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:31 pmI think crying to be voted off because you're upset with guillo is also a good way to keep people from voting you because they will town read you for it. I mean I sure did
I did not cry to be voted off, as you put it. In the event Guillo was town, which I was pretty sure he was, I saw it as the best way to play around it and also be able to confirm Guillo. Anyway
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I love all four of you and this is genuinely one of the most spectacular and confusing end games I’ve ever had the privilege to be a part of.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Six*/nine* of you lol
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But honestly pc and tutuu are pretty synonymous in my head but I don’t want to minimise the contributions of syn and sheep.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:32 pm
based
I don't think you can minimise this
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crashers on their way to DVC after throwing the game

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:41 pm Image

-t
you're going to give dizzy ptsd by giffing EOD
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@RondoDimBuckle waiting for me in DVC

-t
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:41 pm Image

-t
Just me on the way to dvc lmao

I finagled my way into getting my lunch for eod so I'll be here to harass you guys for voting me
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

As Thread Dad, I just want you all to know that I'm very proud of you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:44 pm As Thread Dad, I just want you all to know that I'm very proud of you.
Thank you. Do you want to be my godfather?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

What do you guys have to lose for voting dizzy over me? I think we should do that instead
I would like to try to win the game or suffer until tomorrow. Either way, Here's to Life
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

And also that if the game is still happening tomorrow and I'm not here, my advice is this:

Find the other town player. Trying to identify which player is lying is more stressful and conducive to second guessing. Focusing instead of who is telling the truth is an easier route. If you are town in a 2v1 lylo, treat both players as town until you make your decision.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

The fact that nobody really stood up for me (ty for trying pc) should be setting off alarm bells that it is not correct tbh
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:44 pm As Thread Dad, I just want you all to know that I'm very proud of you.
Thank you. Do you want to be my godfather?
I'm scared now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Harass me mommy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:46 pm The fact that nobody really stood up for me (ty for trying pc) should be setting off alarm bells that it is not correct tbh
How so?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”