Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 145

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:43 pm What this along with them saying they don’t count to plurality reads to me as mafia signaling.
I count towards parity
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

First you've ever mentioned a voting ability???
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:35 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:33 pm Um actually this is night 0 there is no day 1 puzzle yet
Why would there be any puzzles?
Crappy dog said 'let me analyze and solve this day 1 puzzle' and I was feeling like being obnoxious
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

Unless I don't read.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:44 pm
CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:42 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:40 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:37 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:24 pm To make this clear, I can win with town
Basically you can choose to win with other factions, based on this wording.
Third Party
Well at least we don't execute a town, if this is who we go with D1.
Ugh, hello?! Can you not see that I have two votes for parity? Like, seriously? You want me to be on the town side and not wolf side, but you're totally ignoring my abilities here. Rude much?
I mean you claimed 3rd party yes. Am I wrong?
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:43 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:24 pm To make this clear, I can win with town
Okay so I’m reversing my don’t vote off this role if we can I want them gone.

Why?

What this along with them saying they don’t count to plurality reads to me as mafia signaling.

Best case it’s leave me alone I don’t count against you worst case it’s I’m fine winning with you if push comes to shove.

If everyone else wants to ignore them for now I’ll let it rest, BUT we definitely can’t let this role just run wild for the entire game given this.
Listen, sweetie, if you let me live, I'll use my two votes for town and show off my obvious abilities in the thread. But if you kill me, my win con becomes harder to achieve and I'll have to go all wolf on you. And let's be real, if you kill Scrappy Doo instead of mafia, I'll just end up pushing town. So make the smart choice and let me help you out, okay?
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:48 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:44 pm
CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:42 pm
Third Party
Well at least we don't execute a town, if this is who we go with D1.
Ugh, hello?! Can you not see that I have two votes for parity? Like, seriously? You want me to be on the town side and not wolf side, but you're totally ignoring my abilities here. Rude much?
I mean you claimed 3rd party yes. Am I wrong?
Yes Sir
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Okay, listen up everyone! Here are your options: Option one - kill me and let the mafia get closer to winning by parity. I'll just wolf side with my actual account. Or, you can choose option two and let me live! I promise to solve and case the mafia and show you that I am pro-town. The choice is yours!
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:55 pm Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
Why me and those two? They haven’t even posted yet.
ImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

sup
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:56 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:55 pm Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
Why me and those two? They haven’t even posted yet.
I can't believe you want to get rid of me when there are so many other options! Dunya, Sig, and Lucy are the top players here, and I know I can contribute to the town with their help. Don't make the wrong choice and miss out on my fabulous townie skills!
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Zoinks! Why do you want to take down this little pup? I may be small, but I'll fight tooth and nail to prove my worth in this game! Let me at 'em, let me at 'em! @sig
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:45 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:44 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:41 pm What an interesting gimmick to begin the game with. Are we actually gonna vote on a location or just yolo it like disjointed towns people?
I'm open to a discussion kinda like what Kate sort wants, except I'm not in the business of trying to figure out which monsters are for what location, bc I'm worried about soup

I _am_ willing to vote for someone's preferred location if all of town decides to tr someone and that person wants us to visit a specific location

if that makes sense
Weren't you just warning about the soup kill?
Yes? And?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:57 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:54 pm But, also if someone wants to throw sig a gun he’d def shoot scrabby
I am the town alignment
press-X-to-doubt.gif
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:52 pm Okay, listen up everyone! Here are your options: Option one - kill me and let the mafia get closer to winning by parity. I'll just wolf side with my actual account. Or, you can choose option two and let me live! I promise to solve and case the mafia and show you that I am pro-town. The choice is yours!
I don't respond well to threats.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

I AM TOWN!

Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: scrappy] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

I have, like, realized something super important. So, I'm not gonna make any ultimatums or anything. I'll totally side with town on day one, but if I die, then town is gonna be super sorry about it. Just sayin'
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

I feel that discussing only Scraggy is something mafia want to do, because it keeps attention away from them.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Third Party
Yep bye bye
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:41 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:37 pm
This sounds like something we should execute asap
Oh no, if you eliminate me, I might just have to switch sides and join the wolves instead of staying on the side of town. But I promise, if you spare me, I'll do my best to help the town and solve the mysteries of this game. Please don't take my word for it, let me gather evidence and present my case on day 1.
Don't care bye bye

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:48 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:43 pm
Okay so I’m reversing my don’t vote off this role if we can I want them gone.

Why?

What this along with them saying they don’t count to plurality reads to me as mafia signaling.

Best case it’s leave me alone I don’t count against you worst case it’s I’m fine winning with you if push comes to shove.

If everyone else wants to ignore them for now I’ll let it rest, BUT we definitely can’t let this role just run wild for the entire game given this.
Listen, sweetie, if you let me live, I'll use my two votes for town and show off my obvious abilities in the thread. But if you kill me, my win con becomes harder to achieve and I'll have to go all wolf on you. And let's be real, if you kill Scrappy Doo instead of mafia, I'll just end up pushing town. So make the smart choice and let me help you out, okay?
Easiest D1 of my life lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thank you for gifting me the ability to blind vote you D1 and never reanalyze lol

ImageImage

Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:53 pm Thank you for gifting me the ability to blind vote you D1 and never reanalyze lol
Do you really want me to wol fside and work against our town's win condition? Because that's where you're pushing me if you decide to lynch me on day one. I don't understand why you're forcing me into this position.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Why would you want to eliminate a player who can help town win? My win condition aligns with town, so why not keep me alive to help achieve that goal?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I agree with whomever said that we ahouldn't just talk about Scrappy. Elim them D1, but let's make sure we still generate good discussion.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scrappy doo goin through a whole villain arc rn

I'm sorry scrappy I didn't mean it you just have a silly looking face but it's okay I do too
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Listen up, honey, I am worth two votes here. It's either you and me against the world or we go down in flames. I am not mafia, so why are you trying to off me without any good reason? If you kill me now, we'll be down a townie on day one and you won't have any good leads for day two. Plus, you'll have a player who's clearly wolf siding. So what's it gonna be, babe?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Ok I'm actually laying off of scrappy now I think they've kinda been bullied into a corner before the game even really started

Sorry scrappy (not sarcasm, hope it doesn't come off that way)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:04 pm Ok I'm actually laying off of scrappy now I think they've kinda been bullied into a corner before the game even really started

Don’t like this post
ImageImage
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:59 pm I agree with whomever said that we ahouldn't just talk about Scrappy. Elim them D1, but let's make sure we still generate good discussion.
I will wolf side
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

Hello everyone, my name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely just ain't feeling it tonight.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:09 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:04 pm Ok I'm actually laying off of scrappy now I think they've kinda been bullied into a corner before the game even really started

Don’t like this post
Why not?

I'm just tryna keep this fun for everyone, and scrappy seems pretty frustrated for being 4 hours into night 0. It's just not gonna be a good time if scrappy has to threaten us to get an actual chance
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:15 pm

Don’t like this post
Why not?

I'm just tryna keep this fun for everyone, and scrappy seems pretty frustrated for being 4 hours into night 0. It's just not gonna be a good time if scrappy has to threaten us to get an actual chance

Nope this went perfectly for town. 4 hours into the game we’ve ID a third party who’s willing to openly say they won’t be pro town.

Scrabby came in trying to play a fluff game we put them through a medium amount of pressure and they turn around and very openly threaten to work with mafia.

In fact as far as night zero goes this was probably the most productive I’ve seen and based off their text and verbiage we can probably really easily hunt down the main account if we wish.

Now I’d likely be against hunting their main account right now. I think that’s a very easy rabbit hole which lets mafia coast and could result in multiple misvote, BUT, if said player scum sides they’re gonna naturally be voted off at some point so it’s a wash anyway.

Really I think we’re in the perfect spot to take out part of a third party and spend the next 48 hours scum hunting

If during that time Scrabby wants to be productive and hunt great, but given the shade they’re throwing around I doubt they will
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:59 pm I agree with whomever said that we ahouldn't just talk about Scrappy. Elim them D1, but let's make sure we still generate good discussion.
I will wolf side
If you wolf side or at least partially wolf side in order to make your threats credible, which, did the thread push you towards making threats? Idk how we're already on a precipice and it's not even Day 1 yet, but anyway, if you wolf side then you are the same as a wolf and we should kill you because you are not town.

So. This is not the threat you think it is. Town side or die. Your choice. Ta ta! :D
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

It's so unfair! Why can't they see that I want to help town? I have two votes and I can use them for town's benefit. If they keep pushing to kill me, I'll have no choice but to side with the mafia. It's not what I want, but they're not giving me any other option.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

I don't get it, I can win with town and they want to kill me already? I'm only pushing back because I don't want to die. It's not like I'm a bad guy or anything, jeez.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

I don't understand why you would want to kill me on day 1 when I have the potential to win with town. If you do decide to kill me, it just shows that you're not interested in helping town win. But if you keep me alive, I promise to work with town and help us achieve victory.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:57 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:53 pm Thank you for gifting me the ability to blind vote you D1 and never reanalyze lol
Do you really want me to wol fside and work against our town's win condition? Because that's where you're pushing me if you decide to lynch me on day one. I don't understand why you're forcing me into this position.
You act as though you will be alive long enough to wolf side lol.

Your naked now. Your goals are plain as day. You are the easiest kill in mafia history you should be removed post haste. 3Ps are never beneficial to town.

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

Is Scrappy Gavial?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Don’t like this post
+1 very bad

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think 3p claims usually should just be policy lynched but meh I have other players to sort aorn.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:10 pm
I will wolf side
Have fun

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Sorry Kate but your child has been turned into a werewolf. I saw him howling under the moonlight.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:21 pm

Don’t like this post
Why not?

Nope this went perfectly for town. 4 hours into the game we’ve ID a third party who’s willing to openly say they won’t be pro town.

Scrabby came in trying to play a fluff game we put them through a medium amount of pressure and they turn around and very openly threaten to work with mafia.

In fact as far as night zero goes this was probably the most productive I’ve seen and based off their text and verbiage we can probably really easily hunt down the main account if we wish.

Now I’d likely be against hunting their main account right now. I think that’s a very easy rabbit hole which lets mafia coast and could result in multiple misvote, BUT, if said player scum sides they’re gonna naturally be voted off at some point so it’s a wash anyway.

Really I think we’re in the perfect spot to take out part of a third party and spend the next 48 hours scum hunting

If during that time Scrabby wants to be productive and hunt great, but given the shade they’re throwing around I doubt they will
These are all good points, and I don't want anyone thinking that I was just not reading scrappy. They're def getting the :face_with_raised_eyebrow: from me, I really just meant I'm gonna avoid pushing scrappy any more, for a little while. Having so many people pile on top of you is suffocating, I dunno if I would call that a 'medium amount of pressure'. It was practically the only talking point so far. So while I am off doing my thing, I will leave scrappy some breathing room, hopefully. I'm not putting this game before scrappy's mental.

this is way too much on topic for n0
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:30 pm I think 3p claims usually should just be policy lynched but meh I have other players to sort aorn.
Mmm I like the first part of this. Very yummy policy talk yes.

ImageImage

Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Seriously, think about it. Killing me goes against the town win condition. I'm on the town's side and I have two votes to help them. What's the point of killing me when you're not even targeting mafia and only helping them reach parity? It doesn't make any sense!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:31 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:21 pm

Don’t like this post
Why not?

These are all good points, and I don't want anyone thinking that I was just not reading scrappy. They're def getting the :face_with_raised_eyebrow: from me, I really just meant I'm gonna avoid pushing scrappy any more, for a little while. Having so many people pile on top of you is suffocating, I dunno if I would call that a 'medium amount of pressure'. It was practically the only talking point so far. So while I am off doing my thing, I will leave scrappy some breathing room, hopefully. I'm not putting this game before scrappy's mental.

this is way too much on topic for n0
That's... literally the game. If you can't take the heat you shouldn't be playing.

There are times to remove the pressure but an openly admitted 3P who's holding town hostage is not the time lol

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”