Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by Chihiro »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:58 pm Without actually going back and watching the episode or using a wiki, my location does appear to be related to my character. Weird that Pxy would say it's random. #weird
I'm saying the exact opposite and I'm accusing Chihiro of being a wolf for seeming to not know that locations are linked to monsters, because reading a town role pm would make it obvious that they are.
I mean I just dislike reading into role pms, win conditions, etc etc its a scummy way to play mafia.

Why my games all have win conditions stated in OP as well as both town and mafia sample role pms.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:55 pm Yeah, I think every location probably goes with a monster. 18 players = 18 monsters (some of which are safeclaims). Assuming there are in fact safeclaims, the mafia knows which locations do fuck all to help the town so it is in our best interest to claim where we are voting and vote as a block.

That is, if we all vote randomly, most locations get 0-3 votes. Wolves could have up to 5 players (4 is a better number, probably, but theme) so we expect them to put down 4-5 votes in a shit location and we get the shit location. If we all agree to vote for the same place, it's at least the place we pick and mafia doesn't have control. I'll take coin flip over a wolves' choice.

Or I'm just wrong about my setup guesses and it doesn't particularly matter.
oh I just realized that I assumed that scum would be the Mystery gang, as in scum are not monsters (although I assume safeclaim means they are given something to claim as part of their scum role to help blend in?)

Ex: Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy would be my expected scum roles

no scooby, and then scrappy makes sense as the 3p

so like.....13 monsters -> 13 monster-benefiting locations?
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Did I kill the thread?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

idk what xylo means, isn't that an instrument?
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:09 pm idk what xylo means, isn't that an instrument?
Xylo is a term that alot of mafia players coined as refering to both mylo/lylo in one acronym
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:03 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:58 pm Without actually going back and watching the episode or using a wiki, my location does appear to be related to my character. Weird that Pxy would say it's random. #weird
I'm saying the exact opposite and I'm accusing Chihiro of being a wolf for seeming to not know that locations are linked to monsters, because reading a town role pm would make it obvious that they are.
I mean I just dislike reading into role pms, win conditions, etc etc its a scummy way to play mafia.

Why my games all have win conditions stated in OP as well as both town and mafia sample role pms.
Reasonable. I'm a big mech enjoyer.

But to me, it just sounds like you didn't really read your town pm at all, or didn't pay close attention to the fakeclaim in your scum pm. Currently I'm inclined to believe the latter because you've only added more information that could be dispel my suspicion of you....after I mention such information. And now we're at the limit of what we can safely talk about.

So I find you sus.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:09 pm idk what xylo means, isn't that an instrument?
Xylo is a term that alot of mafia players coined as refering to both mylo/lylo in one acronym
ty
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

I mean, I know my role, my flavor, and my location thats about it lol

I didn't care to read anything else.

Sure be a mechanical player, but I'm not fond of anyone trying to read into peoples role pms/flavor. If this conversation keeps dragging on ill get annoyed, because i've had to yell at people in private in my games a few times for doing exactly that.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

It's like i said though im sure every flavor is linked directly to a location they played a part in.

So doubt it has anything to do with alignment, because if the evil are the mystery gang they literally have to have fake claims or the game can be broken if we force a mass claim.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:17 pm It's like i said though im sure every flavor is linked directly to a location they played a part in.

So doubt it has anything to do with alignment, because if the evil are the mystery gang they literally have to have fake claims or the game can be broken if we force a mass claim.
Okay, this will be my last post about this topic between us, and I'll go back to pushing for everyone to vote Airfield in order to make Roxy happy. Although if you're switching off Airfield....lmao.

Did I misunderstand when you posted this, then?
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 pm If you make the assumption that locations are not randomly assigned to each monster, then you are wrong.
cool do u have information that states this with certainty?
To me, this meant that you did not think that locations were linked to monsters. Did I interpret this wrong?

Because it seems like it takes Jack doing the town thinking for you, for you to realize what I'm saying:
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:55 pm Yeah, I think every location probably goes with a monster. 18 players = 18 monsters (some of which are safeclaims). Assuming there are in fact safeclaims, the mafia knows which locations do fuck all to help the town so it is in our best interest to claim where we are voting and vote as a block.

That is, if we all vote randomly, most locations get 0-3 votes. Wolves could have up to 5 players (4 is a better number, probably, but theme) so we expect them to put down 4-5 votes in a shit location and we get the shit location. If we all agree to vote for the same place, it's at least the place we pick and mafia doesn't have control. I'll take coin flip over a wolves' choice.
Ngl I didn't look at this way, I also had no idea there were exactly 18 locations, ooops.

I am still on Airfield but ill change, its not corelated with my role at all.
And then suddenly you're certain that roles and flavor are linked:
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:00 pm
pretty damn sure flavor location is directly linked to that flavor.
I find your progression on this sus.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:08 pm

Or I'm just wrong about my setup guesses and it doesn't particularly matter.
oh I just realized that I assumed that scum would be the Mystery gang, as in scum are not monsters (although I assume safeclaim means they are given something to claim as part of their scum role to help blend in?)

Ex: Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy would be my expected scum roles

no scooby, and then scrappy makes sense as the 3p

so like.....13 monsters -> 13 monster-benefiting locations?
Yeah, I'm assuming mystery gang is mafia itg.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Not sure what to do with Pxy claiming unrelated hideout when Chihiro and myself are claiming related hideout. Seems too stupid to actually catch scum Pxy this way and Pxy isn't acting scummy about it.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:27 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:17 pm It's like i said though im sure every flavor is linked directly to a location they played a part in.

Okay, this will be my last post about this topic between us, and I'll go back to pushing for everyone to vote Airfield in order to make Roxy happy. Although if you're switching off Airfield....lmao.

Did I misunderstand when you posted this, then?
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 pm If you make the assumption that locations are not randomly assigned to each monster, then you are wrong.
cool do u have information that states this with certainty?
To me, this meant that you did not think that locations were linked to monsters. Did I interpret this wrong?

Because it seems like it takes Jack doing the town thinking for you, for you to realize what I'm saying:
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm

Ngl I didn't look at this way, I also had no idea there were exactly 18 locations, ooops.

I am still on Airfield but ill change, its not corelated with my role at all.
And then suddenly you're certain that roles and flavor are linked:
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:00 pm
pretty damn sure flavor location is directly linked to that flavor.
I find your progression on this sus.
ur threading on ice, i literally showed my progression when i made a post stating i just read my role pm noticing my flavor and location were related. IDC if the progression is sus that was my progression and Im town. I repeat drop the subject on role pms.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

OK pyxxy prolly town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I said I would drop it at the top of my post. It's dropped.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

prayin 4 jack to finish catching up and c that we r all saying the same thing which is [REDACTED BECAUSE DROPPED]
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I drop things all the damn time. Mostly, shitty video games.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

Still n0 eh?

Have we come to any conclusions?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:02 pm I drop things all the damn time. Mostly, shitty video games.
lolol
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:06 pm Still n0 eh?

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine

No, nothing's been decided
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:24 pm

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine

No, nothing's been decided
Good I sleep.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Yes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Vote Airfield.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

my random choice of airfield doesnt seem random anymore
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:00 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:57 pm Yeah no 3Ps don't help town... keeping them alive is how you lose games. Policy without fear.
Policying without putting real thought into it also loses you games
My policies exist for reasons and also no.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:03 pm my random choice of airfield doesnt seem random anymore
It's still random for you, if it was random in the first place.

But you said you were going to move off of it? Do you still plan to?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Woops meant to add, as I keep saying, town should all vote together and it seems like Airfield is alright, y'all seem to dislike Oceanland and there's only an hour left so I'm going all in on whipping up votes for Airfield ✈️
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:10 pm Woops meant to add, as I keep saying, town should all vote together and it seems like Airfield is alright, y'all seem to dislike Oceanland and there's only an hour left so I'm going all in on whipping up votes for Airfield ✈️
I’m fine with this
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:09 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:03 pm my random choice of airfield doesnt seem random anymore

Honestly not sure, better for us to be focused on a certian location so
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:09 pm

Honestly not sure, better for us to be focused on a certian location so
✈️🎉 AIRFIELD :D :D :D ✈️🎉
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

@pyxxy I am not in charge of you or your options. I have zero thread control as this is only my sixth or seventh post.

Please stop blaming me for how you are voting, I said it made my eyebrow twitch, a minimal ping not even a suspicion. lol a lil ott reaction imo.

I have no problem with your premise I just find it funny that you think that is what this about.

I was thinking that we will be visiting every location eventually. So pushing your short list was OK it was when you pushed Oceanland more than once I got my eyebrow up, then switched it up, blamed me and went for Airfield.

Unless you happen to know every player that holds the role associated with those locations on your short list is in fact a townie then your list likely contains a mafia location or two.
;)
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Roxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:44 pm @pyxxy I am not in charge of you or your options. I have zero thread control as this is only my sixth or seventh post.

Please stop blaming me for how you are voting, I said it made my eyebrow twitch, a minimal ping not even a suspicion. lol a lil ott reaction imo.

I have no problem with your premise I just find it funny that you think that is what this about.

I was thinking that we will be visiting every location eventually. So pushing your short list was OK it was when you pushed Oceanland more than once I got my eyebrow up, then switched it up, blamed me and went for Airfield.

Unless you happen to know every player that holds the role associated with those locations on your short list is in fact a townie then your list likely contains a mafia location or two.
town above
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Roxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:44 pm Unless you happen to know every player that holds the role associated with those locations on your short list is in fact a townie then your list likely contains a mafia location or two.
"Please stop blaming me for how you are voting"
Point taken. I just wanted you to come back to the thread and play. I misunderstood how you actually felt about Oceanland, clearly. My apologies.

But you still seem to have not read or at least not publicly considered the reasoning behind my short list and why I want town/the thread to vote together for one location.

"I was thinking that we will be visiting every location eventually."
There are 18 locations matching the 18 players in the game. We are not guaranteed to visit every location because kilo/town wins/mafia wins/scotty nukes the thread from orbit.

"Unless you happen to know every player that holds the role associated with those locations on your short list is in fact a townie then your list likely contains a mafia location or two."
$50 it doesn't have any. Shake on it? 🤝 Alternatively, vote Airfield and if it's a neutral or useless location uhhhhhh idk figure out some punishment for me :)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Spooky Space Kook

The van screeched to a halt outside of an old airfield. Luckily, there weren’t any active planes around. Marcie hated flying.

The scraggly, spindly guy in the back with Marcie reeked of skunk and B.O., and if she were feeling more mean-spirited, she’d have called him names far worse than her own Hot Dog Water moniker. The guy threw back the door and ushered Marcie out.

Once in the parking lot, the large dog came out of seemingly no where and did what looked like an 18th century partnered Irish jig with the tall man in such a polished manner she’d be surprised if they hadn’t rehearsed that ad infinitum over the last 5 months.

A gorgeous red head with a compact emerged from the front with her makeup bag in tow. The bag was the size of a bowling ball and probably weighed as much. The woman cocked her hip to the side. “I love flying. Are we having a private charter?”

The bespectacled woman that initially ushered her into the van fell out of the cab, her glasses instantly scattering across the asphalt. No one bothered to help her. For some reason, that fact made Marcie pity her. Not that anyone bothered to help her back in school.

The door shut and the driver came around to stand near the red head. Too close for Marcie’s taste.
“We’re not flying. There’s been reports of a spooky ghost from outer space shrieking around here,” noted the burly man with the fabulous neck-tie. He turned to Marcie. “Okay. Marcie. We figure the creature is from outer space. We figured we could use some help.”

She frowned. “You’re joking.”

“The truth is, like, out there, dude!” Cried the guy with the green shirt.
“Reah!” Chimed in the dog.

“Look, we don’t really think it’s an alien. There’s bound to be something else going on. Something illegal,” explained the redhead.

“What…What good can I be? I’m just an ex con…Also, wait, did that dog just-“

“It takes one to know one, man!” Continued the tall gangly man. “It’s what Scooby’s always, like, saying, dude.”
The dog, to his benefit, said nothing. Then it went to a nearby luggage car and marked his spot. Maybe she just imagined it talking before.

She glanced around to see that the bespectacled woman was still crawling around in vain to find her lenses on the ground. She cringed inwardly at the situation.

“We’re gonna get to the bottom of this. I’m sure we’ll bring flying high by the end of this,” the jock with the white shirt stated, smiling.
No one laughed at the pun.
“I’m already, like, half-way there dude! Hehehehehe!” The patchy-faced sloth boy giggled. The muscular guy continued, “Ok gang, let’s split up. We’ll meet back here later. Don’t die.”

The woman on the ground finally found her glasses and rushed to follow the diverging groups as they crossed onto the airstrip. She sighed inwardly. ‘Why am I even helping them? What did I get myself into?’ she thought, as she made her way into a hangar.

It is now Day 1. You have 48 Hours to attempt to stop those meddling kids.

@Chihiro
@Creature
@CRichard
@DaughterOfOmega
@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@dunya
@falcon45ca
@fingersplints
@jackofhearts2005
@JDizz10
@Kate
@lucy
@Neon
@pyxxy
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@sig
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Post Count Limits for Day 1 (# in TOTAL posts)
Chihiro - 132
Scrappy Doo - 129
pyxxy - 123
sig - 116
Creature - 114
Neon - 111
CRichard - 108
Seanzie - 105
falcon45ca - 95
lucy - 95
Kate - 93
Dennis - 92
Jackofhearts2005 - 91
Roxy - 86
DrWilgy - 83
fingersplints - 83
DaughterOfOmega - 82
JDizz10 - 82
dunya - 80
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:58 pm Honestly you just seem like the type that wants to be in charge.
not for mech nonsense
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Interesting that we all have different post count limits
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

AIRFIELD ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Kinda funny that my post count limit is the highest cause I do like to talk LOL
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Voting scrappy

I’m eyeing Dennis, Chihiro, and Roxy.

Pretty sure both Neon and Creature are town.
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

Thats fine, I don't care to prove myself as town to you. My only goal is to find someone that will actually flip mafia so I can bury them.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

what the fuck chad and sig, how do you not realize it's just +80 to the n0 post count
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:08 pm what the fuck chad and sig, how do you not realize it's just +80 to the n0 post count
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I thought it had something to do with our location but that makes more sense
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:08 pm what the fuck chad and sig, how do you not realize it's just +80 to the n0 post count
Maybe Im stupid, but what do you mean?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

EX: I don't get to post 123 times during D1

I get to post up to 123 posts in total, because Scotty's number for me is my N0 post count + 80 new posts for D1

to help everyone keep track of their own post count

Scotty is being helpful and a good GM *pet pet*
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I’ve got to reread the potential slip area. If you’re correct it’s a great D1 vote:

My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.

The same could be said for Richard
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm

I’ve got to reread the potential slip area. If you’re correct it’s a great D1 vote:

My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.

"but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece"
fwiw it _was_ N0

I wouldn't support reasoning like this until at least 24 hours into D1 if not longer
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:14 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm

"but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece"
fwiw it _was_ N0

I wouldn't support reasoning like this until at least 24 hours into D1 if not longer

Fair fair.

By EOD I’d like some mafia hunting (but not at me since I’m super duper mega town and too lazy to defend myself) :p
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.
More than likely that there is scum inside the group of people who were so adament on scrappy being the d1 elimination.

Also what slip? I explained that I hadn't fully read my role pm until someone mentioned their flavor match their location, which when i double checked realizing the same thing.

Return to “Previous Rackets”